Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mzoom89128

midget/dwarf koorean

20 posts in this topic

• I believe this is thee

Its worse than being Rick-rolled. I think Kaduk started the next horrible craze.

• I believe this is thee

I fucking love it!

Wow this may be right down my alley. I love the asian women , always had a fetish for a hot midget (not that there's too many of them), and sometimes in the mood for a real crazy biotch. It's funny there is quite a few reviews of her on Redbook. About 1 in 3 are similiar to the Denver review posted on here. If she's still in Vegas when I visit next, I think I'll roll the dice and take my chances that I get lucky and meet with her on one of her friendly days. Possibly she needs a mood stabilzer or something.

Assmaster

Edited by assmaster
typo

Wow this may be right down my alley. I love the asian women , always had a fetish for a hot midget (not that there's too many of them), and sometimes in the mood for a real crazy biotch. It's funny there is quite a few reviews of her on Redbook. About 1 in 3 are similiar to the Denver review posted on here. If she's still in Vegas when I visit next, I think I'll roll the dice and take my chances that I get lucky and meet with her on one of her friendly days. Possibly she needs a mood stabilzer or something.

Assmaster

Well I am happy to say that I have contacted her and she sounded very cordial. But what can I say but the Asian chicks dig me. I assumed she was located in Vegas but unfortunately that is not the case. It looks as if she is based out of Denver (why post her on the Vegas forum)???? She is better at replying via phone/texting then email. If I am able to connect with this little hottie in the futrue, I will be sure to post a review because I am sure I will be one out of the 66.7% or so that has a good experience. Because I am the Assmaster!

... I assumed she was located in Vegas but unfortunately that is not the case. It looks as if she is based out of Denver (why post her on the Vegas forum)???? ...

The area code listed in her ad is Oakland, CA.

Several Denver fellas responded to the OP because she visited Denver first on her tour. I've not seen her post in Denver on a regular basis.

Vegas was also a tour stop, listed in the ad linked by the OP.

Good luck.

Suffice it to say the little lady gets around a lot. If she's in Vegas a few months from now and I can contact her, I'm in. If so, I'll report back good or bad. Only 6 of 20 reviews were bad on red book. I have to say I like those odds, especially considering I am the Assmaster and the asian chicks dig me.

On a separate note, to the dudes who have pm'd for info on here and some other forums: You ask me for advice, I give and give and without so much as even a "Thanks Assmaster for taking the time to reply to me." I think more than half of the people who've pm'd me for info over the years never respond back with so much as a thanks. Unless you are a respected senior member don't PM because you'll get no reply. Assmaster out!

The area code listed in her ad is Oakland, CA.

Several Denver fellas responded to the OP because she visited Denver first on her tour. I've not seen her post in Denver on a regular basis.

Vegas was also a tour stop, listed in the ad linked by the OP.

Good luck.

She has 30 reviews on RB, 9 are bad. Looks like you only saw the first page of reviews. Some of the negatives are about her being non-gfe (their fault for not reading her ads), and some are about being a bad businesswoman (flake, bad attitude).

R

Suffice it to say the little lady gets around a lot. If she's in Vegas a few months from now and I can contact her, I'm in. If so, I'll report back good or bad. Only 6 of 20 reviews were bad on red book. I have to say I like those odds, especially considering I am the Assmaster and the asian chicks dig me.

On a separate note, to the dudes who have pm'd for info on here and some other forums: You ask me for advice, I give and give and without so much as even a "Thanks Assmaster for taking the time to reply to me." I think more than half of the people who've pm'd me for info over the years never respond back with so much as a thanks. Unless you are a respected senior member don't PM because you'll get no reply. Assmaster out!

well for all the times you did not get a thank you is it your thank you

Thank you

Rani, you're probably right. I have to start looking at these ads under the light of sobriety. 6 of 20 versus 9 of 30. Let me get the calculator. Hmmm, it looks like my odds are about the same. Still, how many hot asian midgets are out there? I guess you you can treat your customers anyway you like when you have a monopoly. Despite that, I have to say I still like my odds considering that I am the assmaster. I could probably even forego the gfe for this one and then follow up with a gfe to have someone pretend that they like me and are my girlfriend. Assmaster out. Oh, and thanks Mzoom, I think.

Edited by assmaster
forgot to thank Mzoom

Anybody seen if this lil lady is back in town? Always wanted to experience being with a lil person

She wasn't in town when I went a few weeks ago. So I did the next best thing. Although I should probably say better thing. I saw Layla Sweet. Not a midget but a perfectly proportioned very petite at 4'9" beautiful philipino woman. Quite hot, indeed. She was not cheap and plays very safely which you kind of have to respect.

Anybody seen if this lil lady is back in town? Always wanted to experience being with a lil person