Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

Kissing Boundaries

45 posts in this topic

I don't like being kissed outside of family/relationships/friends.

And if you stick your tongue in my ear, I will slap you.:mad: Hard.;)

I'll be sure to respect those boundaries. lol:cool:

The problem is that a lot of girls immediately start to delve into their "script", once you hand over "the envelope". You do that and they start slobbering all over you like you're a walking lollipop.

And as I've said before, I have Asperger's, so this freaks me out and makes me go into "self-defense mode".

ewwwww:eek: I hate to be slobbered on. Now that is not passionate and sensual. icky

I love to kiss and be kissed. Sensually both upper and lower lips.

The problem is that a lot of girls immediately start to delve into their "script", once you hand over "the envelope". You do that and they start slobbering all over you like you're a walking lollipop.

And as I've said before, I have Asperger's, so this freaks me out and makes me go into "self-defense mode".

Interesting. I have Asperger's and I pretty much want deep smooching as much as I can. Though yeah 'slobbering' is a bit much. Still, kissing me everywhere is a great way to get me going. The male body is more than a penis...

(though I agree about the script thing)

I love to kiss as long as you brush your teeth....LOL.

You guys would be surprised at how many guys do not want to kiss. I have been told numerous times kissing is too personal....LMAO and having sex isn't:rolleyes:

Kissing and nuzzling is a blast. For me sex is more than insert part A into slot B. Even during a professional encounter, I enjoy it being personal, even if it is temporary. Not sure if I would schedule with someone who doesn't like to kiss. Heck, before each encounter I spend extra, extra, extra time on hygiene, oral and every other area. For me this is supposed to be fun, not just a physical release. It's that old saying about enjoying the journey as much as the destination. ;)

I love to kiss as long as you brush your teeth....LOL.

You guys would be surprised at how many guys do not want to kiss. I have been told numerous times kissing is too personal....LMAO and having sex isn't:rolleyes:

I ALWAYS brush, floss, brush my tongue, listerine and then repeat this routine a second time. While enroute to appointment I chew gum and drink bottled water to keep my mouth fresh.

A substantial number of ladies have complimented me for these efforts and am usually rewarded with plenty of kissing.:D

I ALWAYS brush, floss, brush my tongue, listerine and then repeat this routine a second time. While enroute to appointment I chew gum and drink bottled water to keep my mouth fresh.

A substantial number of ladies have complimented me for these efforts and am usually rewarded with plenty of kissing.:D

I tend to crunch altoids or other mints on my way, flossing not so much. I have tight teeth, so tend to end up with bloody gums whenever I floss.

Love kissing, just I'm really bad at it.

I tend to crunch altoids or other mints on my way, flossing not so much. I have tight teeth, so tend to end up with bloody gums whenever I floss.

Love kissing, just I'm really bad at it.

Awwwwwwwwwe.....:confused::confused: Practice makes perfect!!!

I think a gentleman should ask first and use mouth wash

I don't mind sessions without kissing, but I really prefer the ones that allow me to get intimate. This job is my pretty much also my dating life ( I know, it's sad) so I like to pretend I am actually with whoever is seeing me. It makes for much more fun!

I don't mind sessions without kissing, but I really prefer the ones that allow me to get intimate. This job is my pretty much also my dating life ( I know, it's sad) so I like to pretend I am actually with whoever is seeing me. It makes for much more fun!

+1 Adelle. I couldn't agree more.

A soft, slow, passionate, long kiss is an art form.

Kissing is a gauge as to whether she WANTS to deliver passion and intimacy. Hence, YMMV.

Fucking and sucking is good stuff but add a talented kisser into the mix. Oh my!

A soft, slow, passionate, long kiss is an art form.

Kissing is a gauge as to whether she WANTS to deliver passion and intimacy. Hence, YMMV.

Fucking and sucking is good stuff but add a talented kisser into the mix. Oh my!

Kissing is indeed a real talent. I like the control that comes along with kissing, a good kiss can send a message to the kissed, a good kisser can coach the inept with simply their lips and tongue, a good kisser can gauge just how to kiss the lips in front of them.