Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seeking ~P

Reviewers discount?

18 posts in this topic

What da?

Ladies offering reviewers discount for only fantastic reviews?

How's that work?

I guess this is something new or maybe not:confused:

I've only had one lady offer that. If i wrote a fantastic review, the next session would be $25 less.

For the record though, i gave a very good review.

This is partly why the comment part of the reviews is more important to me than the overall rating.

I was asked by someone these days to give her a review yet her service was ver very average ... she will not get " fantastic rating" because she wasn't ... she gives a discount or not ... I don't care i rate the first normal experience:cool:

A good review is sort of it's own reward.

Never been offered a discount, even though I have favorably reviewed.

But, dangit, every follow-up session with the reviewed lady gets better and better.

That's a pretty good reward in my mind.

Discount? I thought fantastic review = free. Or at least you don't get blackmailed.

I would rather earn my reviews. Pay the rate, show up on time, have a great attitude, be clean (although a shower is always available) and you will get amazing service. It is really simple, have fun and enjoy the time with someone, and the reviews will come. I have said it before, there is nothing wrong with getting a very good rating. If you have nothing but fantastics, it sets the guy up for having perhaps unrealistic expectations. Someone's fantastic is another mans very good and vise versa. I don't get the whole discount thing...it's the same as buying a review. I also do not understand the black mailing or harassment of a guy if he doesn't give a fantastic. I have much better things to do with my time than worry about how I can make someone's life miserable.

+ 1 Melissa

I had a 'hmmmm wow' moment to see that this was being offered.

Guess everythings for sale, reviews and all i spose

I will offer a special for reviewers as a "thank you" for taking the time to write and submit a review. I will post it in my ad and ask them to email me for details. It also encourages those who like variety to come back and get something familiar but still oh so good. For the record I have never promised, asked, or bartered for a positive review but I do encourage them with my "Reviewer's Special."

What da?

How's that work?

A complimentary toaster oven or a bottle of orange glo cleaner usually seals the deal for me. Too many punch line with a shamoo....:cool:

A complimentary toaster oven or a bottle of orange glo cleaner usually seals the deal for me. Too many punch line with a shamoo....:cool:

Don't forget the girls with big boobs coaster set.:D

In one form or another, it's probably hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of years old :)

I will offer a special for reviewers as a "thank you" for taking the time to write and submit a review. I will post it in my ad and ask them to email me for details. It also encourages those who like variety to come back and get something familiar but still oh so good. For the record I have never promised, asked, or bartered for a positive review but I do encourage them with my "Reviewer's Special."

You are offering something different than what Pam was originally talking about. You are saying thank you...big difference....and you are saying after the review is written...and you are not demanding the review be a fantastic.

What da?

How's that work?

I've been "internet" hobbying since 1997. I've never had a girl even hint that I should post a "fantastic" review (rather than average, not good, or very good), or offer a discount for it. Maybe it's my dumb looks. :confused:

jim_carrey_leaves_dumb_and_dumber_sequel_2012.jpg&sa=X&ei=Z5Q9UL-8DaOMygHKl4G4Aw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNF5Q-0Esyo9Ql3YvoyIZpjF3jPeQQ

It's obvious.

The reviewer should state it was a review special and ....

Happy hobbying.

What they really don't understand is how, (by asking for great reviews) puts them at some (or Great) Risk? I can see it now, " I gave you a +10, now I think you owe (fill in the blanks here!)

I can't imagine the shit some of you gals put up with.....but this is just asking for it!

I've never had a girl even hint that I should post a "fantastic" review (rather than average, not good, or very good), or offer a discount for it.

Hey if pfunk says the reviews are legit, that's good enough for me...case closed.

If you are looking for a discount for a review, then the review is bogus.

While I feel reviews are important, I'll be damned if I will ask, beg, or offer a discount or a p411 "provider okay". With the "okay"(or my error in getting it out there in a timely fashion) part being the quickest way to earn a "average" review.

Reviews and "okays" should not be bargained with. That cheapens the session (pun intended), and the credibility factor is nil.:rolleyes: