Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 19samadams19

do you have p411?

23 posts in this topic

Do you as a client have p411? If not, do you have trouble finding dates? Just wanted to know if it was worth dropping the money on... any imput would be great

I am relatively new here, so take this with a grain of salt:) Although I had HUGE privacy issues, I thought it through (with both heads) and came to the conclusion that I cannot expect the women to take ALL the risk. The two providers I have seen so far are both very active on p411, and both told me they felt it added to their safety. It seems to me that a provider who feels a little safer and more confident is sure to be more relaxed and fun.

Do you as a client have p411? If not, do you have trouble finding dates? Just wanted to know if it was worth dropping the money on... any imput would be great

I'm with Tat...its worth it.

The appealing aspect for me is that it removes any guesswork as to if she is into what you are looking for. Also it makes it less of a hassle for the provider to screen you.

I'm with Tat...its worth it.

The appealing aspect for me is that it removes any guesswork as to if she is into what you are looking for. Also it makes it less of a hassle for the provider to screen you.

Well said and so true. It has definitely made it that much easier to meet great guys.

I tooo have privacy concerns and I do not have a p411 membership. I respect the safety of the ladies and their clients. I would rather give my money to a great provider than to a website.

Edited by lvnewguy
typo

I started out as a P411 basher, "who needs all that crap". after I opened

my account I found it made scheduling very easy. it's been two years now,

I really like it.

I tooo have privacy concerns and I do not have a p411 membership. I respect the safety of the ladies and their clients. I would rather give my money to a great provider than to a website.

If you see one P411 provider a month, assuming a $20 p411 discount, you will get your membership fee back 2.5 times over.

Not to mention booking/screening becoming a breeze...

Current p411 provider referrals (3?) can get you in without further screening. A total no brainer IMHO.

If you see one P411 provider a month, assuming a $20 p411 discount, you will get your membership fee back 2.5 times over.

Not to mention booking/screening becoming a breeze...

Current p411 provider referrals (3?) can get you in without further screening. A total no brainer IMHO.

If it were that easy yeah no brainer, but a lot of the providers on p411 require either p411 membership or referals none of which I have?? And for me I visit vegas twice a year so might only see a provider twice...

And a lot of the providers charge $300-400 an hour at least the ones I saw who advertise on it. I got a little over a week to decide for sure but I do have a few girls on my shortlist who are ok seeing me w/o p411 etc... thanks for the advice so far tho guys.

I just need to see some providers to get a P411. not much of a variety from Pueblo CO.. Need to visit the Springs any suggestions

I have p411 and find it valuable when doing a search for a particular menu item. Lets say dfk and cim are a must have. p411 allows you to find which girls do those things youre looking for.

i am an active p411 member. i love it and the members are all very respectful

I really like P411 the website is very easy to navigate and it saves the ladies and gents a lot of time.Most of the time if my schedule allows I can do same day appointments for P411 gents that have okays.

It is definitely worth the price to provide the info to P411 you can search for newbie friendly providers as well in whatever location you are in.

Some guys do not want to give info to a verification site but then have to provide the info every time he sees a new provider.I would think it would be more efficient to get a membership and then provide that info to the provider.

Majority of the gents I see said that since they have become a member of P411 they get more responses to appt requests in a timely fashion and they have no issues with seeing a provider.Everyone does what is comfortable for them.Good luck to you:)

Might not be a good time for me to be writing a review for 411, as I just joined and haven't had much luck so far. I can see the advantages for both the ladies and the gents. The ladies want to be safe and know who they are dealing with and the guys want to meet up with the ladies that do what they are looking for. In the end we are both just looking for the same thing--getting together.

For a lady doing in calls, I can see a real advantage by knowing who is coming to their apartments. For a lady meeting up at a hotel, they already have the security in knowing that the client is a registered guest at the hotel.

When you sign up, 411 let's you know that the ladies can and will still screen you, 411 is just another tool. After you sign up, you can find newbie friendly ladies, but a lot of the girls like you to have a few referrals too.

As a fairly new "hobbyist" and not a woman every week kind of guy, it could take me some time to be able to meet a few newbie friendly ladies and then get okay'ed by them. Even if I can get some referrals onto my "resume" the ladies might not agree or support the ladies that give me the OK mark.

As I see it right now, if your not into meeting a lot of ladies, just do your homework and you can find some nice ones that don't use 411.

Ask me again after I've used the service for a year and I can give you a more knowledgeable answer. I can see its advantages but it hasn't helped me so far, and I've put a lot of personal information out there.

No way would I give out my private info to a website that has a connection to illegal activities. if that szzzite were to get popped then your info will be there to investigate.

No way would I give out my private info to a website that has a connection to illegal activities. if that szzzite were to get popped then your info will be there to investigate.

Let me clarify a few things (I'm the owner of P411).

Preferred411 is 100% Canadian owned and operated. Nothing about the hobby is illegal here, so we won't be getting "popped".

IF we were in the U.S. (we're not), and IF we were doing something illegal (we're not), you info is NOT on the site for anyone to investigate. Once your membership is approved, any private information that may have been collected during the initial screening process is deleted and destroyed. There is absolutely no reason for us to keep it on hand.

In addition, if you have two reputable provider references, you need not give us ANY private information about yourself. We only need to verify that you are a legitimate client, we really couldn't care less who you are. New applicants signing up with two provider references, are also eligible for a 6 month free trial membership - no strings, no credit card needed.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Gina/Oxy

Your second sentence is incorrect which let'se believe that you didn't consult an attorney before starting p411. Prostitution is legal in Canada but some of the activities surrounding it aren't. Public communication about production is illegal and public communion about production is what your website is about. Also there is no such thing as delete in a computer. A good hacker can find deleted files. And finally, credit card info is all that may be needed for LE to do their job. The risks are minimal but they are there and I would rather not risk it.

And I apologize if IM coming across as being snippy. I think a website like p411 is a great idea. I jusCDst have too much to lose to take risks, minimal or otherwise.

And I apologize if IM coming across as being snippy. I think a website like p411 is a great idea. I jusCDst have too much to lose to take risks, minimal or otherwise.

IMHO, seeing unverified providers is a considerably larger risk than using two ASP references to get on P411. P411 verifies all the ladies, and I feel VERY safe seeing any provider on the site. While there is no guarantee involved, they do drum out anyone wih questionable reports - provider or hobbyist.

I just did a search on LV providers on P411 without logging in and got 358 hits. I bet many of these ASP's advertise on other sites from which you can get their contact info, and that some are newbie friendly. Seems like a no brainer to me. Nothing to be paranoid about here as far as I am concerned. This is not rocket science.

Be safe out there! P411 will be a big help to that.

I've participated in both the Denver and LV markets and they are very different.

In LV you don't have a tech center and a large number of horny well paid guys on their lunch hours. In LV you do have visitors, more so than Denver. The latter may not use P411 so the providers don't as much or offer P411 discounts as much.

In LV I hardly use my P411 account. There are so many providers in my price range I would miss. Plus providers don't screen locals much. Another difference is providers using personal residences for incall. Neighbors don't complain in LV as they would in Denver.

As for P411 private information, in 2007 they took down my work phone number and called the front office for my extension. Presumably this number was never recorded by P411 in a computer. Why would they? There's no upside to it.

Ontario Court of Appeal greenlights brothels, sweeps aside many of Canada’s anti-prostitution laws

Adrian Humphreys Mar 26, 2012 – 11:05 AM ET | Last Updated: Mar 26, 2012 8:35 PM ET

Alex Urosevic for National Post

Alex Urosevic for National Post

Nikki Thomas, of Sex Professionals of Canada, Terri-Jean Bedford and Valerie Scott are joined by York University professor Alan Young during a press conference in Toronto Monday after the Court of Appeal for Ontario swept aside some of the country's anti-prostitution laws.

LEGAL: Hiring drivers, bodyguards and support staff

ILLEGAL: “Exploitation” of sex workers by pimps

LEGAL: Working in organized brothels or “bawdy houses”

ILLEGAL: Openly soliciting customers on the street

TORONTO – The Court of Appeal for Ontario has swept aside some of the country’s anti-prostitution laws saying they place unconstitutional restrictions on prostitutes’ ability to protect themselves.

The landmark decision means sex workers will be able to hire drivers, bodyguards and support staff and work indoors in organized brothels or “bawdy houses,” while “exploitation” by pimps remains illegal.

However, openly soliciting customers on the street remains prohibited with the judges deeming that “a reasonable limit on the right to freedom of expression.”

The province’s highest court suspended the immediate implementation of striking the bawdy house law for a year to allow the government an opportunity to amend the Criminal Code.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please note the sentence in red. The climate in Canada is more focused on women in the industry being about to keep themselves safe from harm, than putting them in jail. It's always been that way, and the recent revision to the laws reflects that attitude. The only laws remaining are to protect women from being exploited by pimps and to discourage nuisance (street) prostitution - which are really the only laws that were ever enforced (and even then, rarely).

Unless you happen to be one of those people that:

a) have too much to lose

B) are a bad client

sites like P411 puts a little grease in the cogs to move things forward a little bit faster. Now, if you're the type to ripoff providers (or physically abuse them), verification sites will ban you. But if you're the type to enjoy the pleasures of a lady and if she's on the site, want to smooth out some rather personal details, P411 and sites like it are worth their weight in gold.

As a good standing P411 member, I love it. My record with appointments made through the site isn't perfect (a few drop through the cracks) but it has helped secure many fun and successful appointments.

P411 is better for clients than the provider reference system. A client can log into P411 and see if a provider has viewed his profile. If he were to give provider A the fon number of provider B, he has no way of knowing if provider A actually contacts provider B. Provider A could tell him "you passed screening" without bothering to check. Some gentlemen are no comfortable being asked for a reference only to have it ignored.

P411 respects everyone's privacy. I have been in the biz for 3 years, and have never heard of any problems. There have been a few minor provider complaints, along the lines of: "he has 9 okays, but he was not a dream client for me." Providers need to understand that p411 helps us to stay safe. Compatibility issues are up to her to determine.

I personally love p411. In fact I have decided to work in Denver regularly because it is a p411 city. I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area, where my only options are a provider ref or checking a client at work. Now while I must admit that I have made friends with some amazing ladies during a ref check, it takes a lot of time and administrative work. P411 rocks my world!

I can say that P411 is one big "hell no" for me. I have never had a problem meeting providers, and the one's who have P411 have seen me regardless when I have mentioned "the other board". To each their own, but I will not give any personal information (i.e. credit card numbers, employment, yada, yada, yada). If a provider requires it...........I am choosing just as much not to see her and will think the same exact thing "her loss". I have very little trust, but that is also what has gotten me this far, and it has come from early experiences. Like my profile on here says "I am a ghost" and I prefer to keep it that way as much as possible.

I have thought about running for some sort of public office down the road, and there is no way I am giving out that kind of information. I know I have photos on here, but I already had a backup plan to that long ago just in case anything were to pop up.

That's just me, but absolutely not.