Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SexyElise

Loose Pussy

54 posts in this topic

I just read something in a thread about the age of providers that 2Big posted...about age and having a loose pussy.

Hmmmmmmm:cool:

Does age have anything to do with how loose or tight one's pussy is? I personally don't think so.

Just like loose ass holes...I think they are genetic. Some folks have VERY loose ass holes and really enjoy anal sex as a result. Some folks have tight "do not enter" type ass holes and don't enjoy anal sex because it hurts. This I understand. This is just physical and I don't think loose ass holes are caused because those having them have bigger shits.

When it comes to a loose pussy...I'm curious. Do they stretch out after reapeated use? Mine hasn't...but that doesn't mean they don't. I know they shrink back after giving birth to a child so I would think they have some "spandex" genetically built in.

What causes a loose pussy? Can one be repaired? Thanks, 2Big, for bringing it up and causing me to question:D

As far as I know, your pussy muscles actually get tighter the more you have sex bc your muscles are working themselves, tightening, flexing, etc during intercourse and you can always do kagels to make it extra tight. Age does not matter. My pussy is tighter now then when I was 17 & practically a virgin. :)

Nope, some people have different sizes of pussy. It has nada to do with anything. Thank you for posting this, because I am a little tired of the ignorant responses. Being small has nothing to do with being tight (etc) and being a larger woman does not mean you are "loose". Use what you have, and make it work ;)

Mostly genetics unless one is intentionally going OVERSIZE then I think the body adapts. Yes, they can be repaired and tightened by a surgeon.

I didn't see his response, however I am quite certain he is wrong. A friend of mine said he would only date larger BBW women because they were so tight. I don't have any idea if this is true but it's just another perspective.

I think it has to do with Genetics...BUT just in case

Get out there and do some Kegels...LOL

I think its like penis size... you cant judge a book by its cover.

Think of most things negative about the female species and you can bet 2big has mentioned it. It's his MO.

I was on a road trip, and did butt flexes and kaigels all the way there; when I got there and got out of the car I could hardly walk, I must looked like I'd just been screwed by king kong. So no nookie for like 3 days until the kitty could relax a little bit lol.

The more active (active being a relative term between kaigels and sex) she is, the tighter the kitty should be :)

yes...true lol...I stayed silent for a while, but the misconception that young pussy must be tight had me bursting at the seams...so I did it! You want scientific proof 2big, got tons.

I think how wet the girl is might have some way on how tight or the pussy could feel? If she is real wet it slides in and out very easy, were as id nor so wet a little more friction

Age + Use = Loose.:cool:

I've never fucked a young chick who didn't have a tight pussy.

Most BBWs have pussies so huge, you could doublefist her and still have room left over to park a Samsonite suitcase.

If a BBW has a tight snatch, it's because of all of the fat rolls.

Age + Use = Loose.:cool:

Not true. There is a lady here that recently had a b-day that is nearly 50. She is a snug fit for me....very nice.

2big, your comment makes it sound like you don't really know much about pussy. A vagina is muscle tissue. That is like saying doing curls makes your biceps flabby.

Sorry age has nothing to do with how tight you are nor does your size nor does even having kids naturally it has to do with the female bottom line. It has to do with 2 factors the size and shape of a women's vagina she is BORN with as well as was mentioned your kegel muscles and working them like any other muscles in the body will keep them tight no matter age size # of kids. Case in point a good friend of mine is a top provider in ATL and her's are so strong no matter how hard you are hitting it she can stop you dead in your tracks.

Bottom line and remember google search is your friend is this age,a women's size,# of kids has NOTHING to do with how tight or loose she is.

After all do any of the factors of age,size ect. have to do with how big/thick a guys penis is NO. And no matter how many visits with Rosie or pumps or pills he takes well ... ;)

I cannot imagine encountering a pussy or loose, as long as it is clean that I would not embrace with exceeding gladness!

2big, your comment makes it sound like you don't really know much about pussy. A vagina is muscle tissue. That is like saying doing curls makes your biceps flabby.

I would have to agree with you. The above statement by 2Big is really not factual.

I'm soon to be 40 and my pussy is tighter then when I was in my teens or 20's. Ava is correct that SEX is very important in keeping your vaginal walls healthy, tight and lubricated. I have never had anyone say I was loose, instead it has been just the opposite, too tight.

Unfortunately alot of men are just not educated enough and think the same way 2Big does. Fortunately more are openminded and open to exploration and eventually realize the truth and end up having wonderful experiences no matter the size or age(consenting adult age)

Just my 2cents

Heidi the Housewife

Yay plus 1 for you Heidi :)

Exactly, and mine are well in shape due to frequent O's LOL...thanks ladies :) Let's get rid of these dumb ass myths that exist on the board....at least for the time I am here lol...

I think its like penis size... you cant judge a book by its cover.

2Big makes a lot of generalizations. :)

Like his comment that older women have loose pussy's and sagging belly's. I am older, very tight and a washboard stomach.

2Big makes a lot of generalizations. :)

Like his comment that older women have loose pussy's and sagging belly's. I am older, very tight and a washboard stomach.

Just because you (claim to) have all of the above, this makes my points invalid?:cool:

Trust me, I've fucked more "older women" than you have, so I think I'm drawing on a fairly large sample.

Great responses (except for 2Big...:cool: LOL!!)

Very interesting! I'm glad I'm not the only older lady who believes she is tighter now than "back in the day". I think all the sex, excercise and belly dancing I do helps...but what do I know?!

I do know that it's very good to be a myth buster here on TOB!!

It's a myth that older ladies have looser pussies and it's a myth that BBWs have tighter pussies...also a myth that young is tight...or petite = tight...it's one of those YMMV deals I do believe!!

Anyone PREFER a loose pussy?? I seriously doubt it...it would be a major bummer to have a pussy so loose a tampex won't stay put....eeewwweww...never mind:cool:

Then there us tight pussy gals who sometimes lose condoms inside because we squeeze so tight...at least that's my excuse:)...but this is a loose pussy thread, not a tight pussy thread...so I'll just leave it at that:D

Perhaps, 2Big, you misattribute that looser feeling with the woman's pussy, when, in fact, it could also be that your jr. is much more junior than it once was. I'm just saying' :)

Well his recent quotes made it clear that he doesn't know much about breasts either. And older quotes have made it clear that he's unclear on female physiology in many other respects. So this is really not a surprise.

You call it a kitty too? Haha

I was on a road trip, and did butt flexes and kaigels all the way there; when I got there and got out of the car I could hardly walk, I must looked like I'd just been screwed by king kong. So no nookie for like 3 days until the kitty could relax a little bit lol.

The more active (active being a relative term between kaigels and sex) she is, the tighter the kitty should be :)

Tight and wet is the best. I best I ever had was a woman years ago who was into cross country skiing. At least that is what she thought helped. Wish I could find her today to see if it has stayed the same.

Anyone consider childbirth? An older woman has probably had a kid or two or three, whereas a younger provider maybe none or one. I think pushing several 7 or 8 pound kids through a vagina would have some effect over time.

Um~ I don't know about everyone elses' kitties

but I can tell you that sex 2 days after that special moment is a little weird, a week or two after that special moment all is back to normal:)

Maybe that really depends on how much sex (and kaigels) she has after the baby? Idk?

Just because you (claim to) have all of the above, this makes my points invalid?:cool:

Trust me, I've fucked more "older women" than you have, so I think I'm drawing on a fairly large sample.

I can verify that what she is saying is ALL TRUE. So can many GENTLEMEN. :D What a hottie!