Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Oxymoron

Friends??? Who gives a sh*t...

Should I kill the "Friends" feature on the forum?   39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I kill the "Friends" feature on the forum?

• Yes, it's annoying and stupid.
    • Yes, because I have no friends. (not pointing ANY fingers! hehe)
    • No, it serves an important purpose.
    • No, this is the closest I'll ever come to being a popular kid!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

I think the Friends option is lame, although I don't think my "friends" are lame, I just don't see any need to advertise them. Should we kill it?

This poll posted in the honor of [REDACTED], who asked for a democracy in order to show what I tyrant I really am. ;)

Oxy

Edited by The Oxymoron

I like having the friends option because I can restrict who can PM me to just the people on my friends list as opposed to either nobody or everybody.

I think the Friends option is lame, although I don't think my "friends" are lame, I just don't see any need to advertise them. Should we kill it?

This poll posted in the honor of [REDACTED], who asked for a democracy in order to show what I tyrant I really am. ;)

Oxy

Wow, there goes the only way left I had to make friends :(

Now, in all honesty, I don't care either way. What a great time for bitbanger to finally decide to allow friends :)

PS - this board has cleaned up tremendously , go forth and tyrant away - thanks

I am neutral. I am kind hearted and except everyone. I would just hate for anyone to confuse/mistaken it with a reference, Okay or white listing.

Obviously since after slighty over a year I finally decided to activate the Friends feature, I'm in favor of keeping it. I will admit that the signature thread caused me to take a hard look at my own signature. Cleaning it up meant I needed to resolve the issue for myself. While I've not needed to restrict my PMs, I can see how it would be a useful feature.

I like the friends feature. I dont really have a good reason to keep it other than that. I guess it strokes my fragile ego that such beautiful ladies would consider me a "friend", even if it's only in the cyber world or if i pay them.

Why vote we know who is wheeling the hammer...

:D

37d1281051141-16-pound-drop-forged-sledge-hammer-tools_are_great.jpg

I like the friends feature. I dont really have a good reason to keep it other than that. I guess it strokes my fragile ego that such beautiful ladies would consider me a "friend", even if it's only in the cyber world or if i pay them.

What he said. :D

Why vote we know who is wheeling the hammer...

:D.

it's wielding, but i get your point. ;)

obviously the people on my list aren't really friends, but i do like using the grouping as my to-do list. i don't have to record their names elsewhere outside of TOB, and it's convenient to be able to peruse my "friends" and their pics, etc. when window shopping.

obviously the people on my list aren't really friends, but i do like using the grouping as my to-do list. i don't have to record their names elsewhere outside of TOB, and it's convenient to be able to peruse my "friends" and their pics, etc. when window shopping.

+1, What Shorty said.

thank you for the correction...

:)

I have people I talk to frequently in my friends list. It is an easy way to get to their pages quickly since the PM box is too limiting to keep conversations for long. Having my friends list deleted as well as visitor messages leaves a whole lot of nothing on my profile page. Most of the friends on my list are friends in some shape or form. Don't make me use my hooker brain to try and remember if it was BigBalls, BIGGballz, Bigballs1 etc. Pretty please? Thank you for your consideration

OK, I won't be killing the Friends feature... :)

Ty from the bottom of my desperate, lonely, friendless little heart.:o

Y'see..

It's kinda like collecting baseball cards.

Ladies, I've met either socially, or behind closed doors.. or wish I had.. or wish I could more.

BTW.. thanks for the friend request, Oxy. Your card will be framed in cyber-plexiglass... in the wish bin.

Edited by Mace
content

When the friends list first started, I had several guys, who I never met, who tried to use it as a refrence to see other ladies.

For that reason, I no longer add any guy who I haven't met in person.