Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Oxymoron

Welcome LVfever Members!

25 posts in this topic

Glad to see you've made your way over to TOB. Please register and say hello, we're eager to see who joins us!

It's unfortunate that LVfever.com will soon be no more than a Review Archive, but I think this is a wonderful opportunity for the LVfever community to develop and grow.

Thank you for giving this a move a chance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Oxy/GinaXXX

Hi. Just registered. Was a lurker in the lvfever forums but taking this opportunity to be a bit more active.

Looking forward to great discussions.

What's good everybody. Fresh registered and new to the site, coming over from LV Fever (R.I.P.). Looking forward to contributing the board.

~ atomic

Hello .glad to be here. I like the way board looks and the ease in which to navigate.

Hi this is my first time on this site I hope to meet some new friends here!

Looks good so far, I love the site.

:D

Clearly it wasn't this site that wouldn't approve my account BECAUSE I AM HERE *CLAPS* so excited :D YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

And it looks like it did

thank you for fixing it Oxy

Great to see that you made it on over...

hope you find some hot dice...

:cool:

Nevada Reviews

Edited by Kaduk

Thank you, I'm think this site rocks. Now where are all the sexy ladies?

Hey everyone just found out about this board, looks pretty promising. ;)

Just wanted to say hi. Wasn't a big contributor to LVFever, but I was on the site almost every day :)

I am curious, why did the site shut down? One of the things I liked about LVFever was that you could see multiple reviews for one girl. Now, the databases are not joined and when reading a review you have do spend some serious time trying to figure out if she had previous reviews on LVF.

Is there no way to export all of the review information and import into TOB?

Just wanted to say hi. Wasn't a big contributor to LVFever, but I was on the site almost every day :)

I am curious, why did the site shut down? One of the things I liked about LVFever was that you could see multiple reviews for one girl. Now, the databases are not joined and when reading a review you have do spend some serious time trying to figure out if she had previous reviews on LVF.

Is there no way to export all of the review information and import into TOB?

I agree, this would be really nice, especially once the database here starts to grow.

Its good to be on here, I just need to get adjusted to the navigation procedure. I see a lot of LV regulars on here, so that is great.

Hello,

I hope this site does pick up for Vegas pretty cool so far.

I agree, this would be really nice, especially once the database here starts to grow.

+1

Unfortunately, there is no reasonable way to import the LVfever Reviews into the TOB Review Database. So we have to start over, sorry guys. I'm also aware that the TOB Review database needs some work..... as did the LVfever Review Database.

Thanks for sticking the move out, and I hope that a few months from now there will be enough Nevada data entered in

TOB Reviews Nevada that some of the sting of it will go away. ;)