Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

21551 - 21600 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Tilia.Hausler Sako Denver Yes 15 1/15/18
Review by Sako (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tilia was very sweet and easy going. Her natural breast was amazing. I am not so good to put things in writing, but I can tell you guys that she is one not to be missed. Will see her in a heartbeat if I can.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AdeleFontaine ecc2012 Denver Yes 15 1/15/18
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow I am so glad I connected with Adele, she is absolutely incredible. Beautiful, funny, fun to talk to and did I mention sexy AF. Her massage is high quality and her sensual side is oh so good. I am looking forward to our next meeting. Thanks again Adele.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava East trap_star Denver Yes 7 1/15/18
Review by trap_star (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: About Ava: I highly recommend Ava. She is young, healthy, smart and has a good sense of humor. She is a stunning beauty. Pretty face, with a tight and toned body. About the session: Her apartment is spotless and overlooks the city. She is a gracious host, and I felt totally at ease in her space. Started off with mutual FBSM, using scented oils. She is a tender, affectionate person and it comes through in her touch. As things began to heat up a bit, her soft caress became more firm and passionate. Following a nice, long round of foreplay she mounted me, and let me just say, that p*ssy is tight like Fort Knox. Savoir Faire was not kidding in his review when he said that she likes to ride. I could tell by her multiple o's that she enjoyed riding me as well. From CG, I picked her up and flipped her into missionary. She looked up at me in a sort of awe. It was great. The whole time I'm playing with her body and loosely chocking her. (She loves that, but who doesn't?!) I then put her in two more positions, one I don't have a name for and the other doggy. Watching her grip from the back was the glorious end of me. She offered to let me shower, and was all around a total sweetheart . She is a good human and deserves your kindness and respect. Will be definitely repeat. Ava, you can add my heart to your jar <3


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn johnnybgood Denver Yes 33 1/15/18
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say, she's a beautiful young lady, body mind and soul. Met her at her incall, offered shower and something to drink and then got down to business. She's a GFE all the way in my book. I love the spinners and she fits the bill perfectly. Good luck Dawn!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aisha Blac swellninja Denver Yes 2 1/15/18
Review by swellninja (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She’s been one of my favorites for years. Small spinner ebony. Lots of fun to toss around with a great attitude.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Jlove Denver Yes 90 1/15/18
Review by Jlove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is absolutely beautiful. She is smart, sexy, and very sexual. Her voice alone turned me on. I did my first TOFTT and it was a great success. She is amazing! Thank you so much. I wish I would have booked longer. I will dream of your eyes for the rest of my life.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Grooming: Landing Strip Eyes: Blue Ethnicity: Latina Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kylie4you ChillOne21 Denver Yes 16 1/15/18
Review by ChillOne21 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kylie is back! I had never met her this night but, I had traded a few texts with her months ago when she was last active on the board. She reached out to me recently and we arranged this rendezvous. When I met her she looked like her photos but, as is usually the case even more stunning in person. We enjoyed some time conversing and I was impressed with her maturity for her age. It was a pleasure being in the presence of an incredibly kind hearted, cuddly and beautiful young lady who didn’t have a dramatic bone in her body. We had a great time for a couple of hours. No need to go into the details because it has all been said already in her past reviews. She’s great and she’s back. No shenanigans here. Treat her well and she’ll reciprocate.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely Alan2157 Denver No Show 50 1/15/18
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her freshly posted AD and text her. Response was quick and we set up a QV at 1015 pm. She confirmed at 847 pm. she gave me an area to go to. At 1000 I asked for address and she sent it. She then changed the time to 1030. I sent a message at 1033 and never got a reply. I waited until 1050 and left. Never received anything after that..... I don't get it.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado bike2hard Denver Yes 120 1/14/18
Review by bike2hard (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's been awhile since I reviewed Sofia and yesterday's session inspired me. She changed her man cave a bit and the mirrors (my favorite items) are strategically placed and I love them. Her warm up strip tease/lap dance is amazing but was over the moon yesterday. She must be on vitamins as she was in the zone. I just sat on the couch and watched. At one point she used her ass as a hat-or at least we tried. Next stem was the table and with the mirrors I never moved to the double bed that is part of her room. Lots of action and and movement including some interest face sitting. Not generally something I am into but Sofia is scrupulously clean and it was fun. Great fun. Give her a call, you will not regret it.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver squirtonnick Boulder Yes 70 1/14/18
Review by squirtonnick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Rylee a few times now and she always goes above and beyond. She is definitely my favorite provider


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
zoeycobain newest Denver Yes 51 1/14/18
Review by newest (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zoey is super cute and sweet, easy communication and scheduling through text, a great time. I will repeat!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye kewlblu23 Denver Yes 150 1/14/18
Review by kewlblu23 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What else can be said about her and her exceptional service. Enjoyed every minute of it. Will repeat.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alycia-2302 squirtonnick Denver Yes 15 1/14/18
Review by squirtonnick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alycia is a Deep throat specialist and a LOT of Fun!! She has a beautiful smile, killer curves and will suck you dry.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sabine Sybarite miik0z Denver Yes 20 1/14/18
Review by miik0z (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I booked a session with Dante (as she prefers to be called) as a birthday present to myself. I filled out the form on her website, since I wanted to talk about a few things and wasn't sure how to start. She replied asking me a few questions to clarify my desires. I made a couple requests to see if we were on the same page. Our confirmation arrived when we agreed on how my custom session would go. I have to say, this was a truly luxurious session. Finding her place is easy if you follow her directions, and she will greet you with a smile and a warm hug. She clearly loves what she does. Her space is comfortable, clean, and stylish, making you feel like you're in a totally different world. The first part of the session was some CBT and bondage. With my legs spread she slapped my inner thighs and flogged me for a bit. I loved that she wore black garters and boots during this part of the session! After about 30 minutes, she blindfolded me, removed my bonds, and had me turn over onto my stomach. Without giving away too much of the mystery, I will say that the hot oil and butt-massage was one of the best massages I have ever had, and the fact that she uses her butt makes for an amazing tease. Her hands and fingers will cascade around your body as her booty slides up and down, making for a relaxing and exciting experience. I had mentioned that I wanted to learn about Tantra, so when I flipped over, Dante talked a bit about "the pleasure scale" and ways to "ride the waves" to have a more powerful release. She smiled brilliantly the whole time and somehow I was reminded of those teacher fantasies I had in school! She is adorable and highly intelligent, which made me feel comfortable and connected. I had been wanting to book with Dante for a while, and I'm super stoked I finally did. As it turns out, she travels a lot and is really busy, so when she does do sessions it's usually for a limited time. She is an outstanding provider and I look forward to booking with her again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-23-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia Ives mtnpinon Denver Yes 11 1/14/18
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up for her private incall in Aurora. She texted while I was on my way and said if I got there early let her know as she would be early as well - nice friendly touch. She met me at the door in lingerie. She is much leaner than her profile pictures but kept her "powerful" ass. Said she has ramped up her workouts - it shows. Just don't say she is skinny! Nadia has the look of a college aged hottie who you see working out at the gym or a stripper, porn star or shot girl at the bar. Very busty and athletic with a naturally beautiful face with little or no makeup needed. Offered a shower and champagne. I accepted both then met her on the bed for a fairly length conversation. Nice girl who can hold a conversation. Eventually I couldn't concentrate on the conversation any longer. I don't know how anybody can with all of Nadia's lushness on display. I was anxious to get after it so we ran through all the activities and multiple positions. As has been mentioned in her reviews she is a tender girl so as much as you might want to ravish that body be gentle. No matter how old we get us guys will always lust after the young sexpots like Nadia. It sure was fun to act out my fantasies with her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Rockies_3 Boulder Yes 120 1/14/18
Review by Rockies_3 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meet Bree at her upscale incall. While she was a few minutes behind she continued to apologize during and after our session. Great provider, and look forward to her relocating to the Metro area.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose acmb2017 Denver Yes 121 1/14/18
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a few attempts finally got to see Cali for a lunchtime visit. She was friendly and has a very nice natural body. She was sweet and very good at all activities. I wish I would have had more time to visit but work sucks sometimes.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeAnne Moira AnthointheAM Denver Yes 4 1/14/18
Review by AnthointheAM (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: LeAnne describes herself as nerdy in her ads, but she fails to add the part about the nerd with a naughty side! All communication was very professional. Standard two-call (PM) system. Was nice to get specific instructions on finding the elevator and the room for once (wish more included that with the room number. Arrived to the room to find her in an outfit similar to the ads and was quite pleased. Some get to know you time in the room and was soon invited to get comfortable on the bed. This kicked off the passionate DFK and other activities with some pauses for light convo. After round one we chatted and petted, just relaxed. Once off to the races for round two the convo ceased and we just enjoyed the passion. She offered the shower and I invited her to join which she did. Had fun there too! Summary is that I enjoyed welcoming LeAnne here from Seattle I think you would too, so book her next time she is available!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Breeze-1163 nightfun121 Colorado Springs Yes 8 1/14/18
Review by nightfun121 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: General Details Met up with Breeze (who used to go by Shaniel) at her incall hotel after exchanging texts. Connecting with her was super easy and she was down for seeing me in the morning although she normally only sees clients in the evenings. After entering, we chatted a little and got down to some naughty fun. While Shaniel is a little ditzy, at least when I saw her, her performance was outstanding and I had a really hot time. I recommend a visit. The Juicy Details So after exchanging pleasantries we moved to the bed and began stroking one another. She only had on a little thong and I absolutely loved the feel of her body as I greedily rubbed it up and down. One thing I love about Breeze is just how sexy her full pussy lips are. Once she pulled off those panties, I just knew I was going to love sucking on it. Breeze said her best thing is toys and she wasted no time in whipping out two vibrators which I happily slid one in and out of her cunt while she focused the other on her sexy clit. She then turned around so I could taste her super hot asshole and really seemed to enjoy it. Next I laid down and she straddled my face and teased me with her pussy and ass while I lapped up as much as I could. Following all that fun, she slid a condom on my with her mouth and proceeded to give me head in a variety of positions while rubbing her clit with a vibrator. Before long at all, I came and we chatted a little before I took off. Like I said above, I had a ball and am really glad we were able to connect. Have fun!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miarose OhSoFun Denver Yes 27 1/14/18
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the extreme pleasure of having a doubles session with Miarose and Alexa Pulse’s For a man, seeing two hotties enjoying daty on each other is the most sexually stimulating sight to witness. While enjoying Alexa’s fine rear view at the bedside, she was going down on Mia’s sweet kitty. Then switched, with Mia now dining on Alexa’s honey while I was pounding Mia doggie style. We enjoyed a lot more cfs, daty, bbbj, doggie, mish and cowgirl in a variety positions and it was all performed safely with cover. A fantastic night for all ?


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
zarinna Bigfoot257 Denver Yes 2 1/14/18
Review by Bigfoot257 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zarinna is such a sexy woman and.was a treat to be around. She made me feel at ease immediately and was very easy to talk to. She gave an amazing FBSM and knew exactly what I needed. She is one of those providers you wish you could keep to yourself so I reluctantly write this review. Thank you for the amazing time Zarinna, I will definitely be back.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove mtnpinon Denver Yes 68 1/14/18
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy setup. Met at a nice DTC hotel. Very natural beauty. Great trim and athletic body for a woman of any age, remarkable for a mature lady. Reminds me of the teacher you meet at Parent/Teacher conferences who can't quite hide the sexy no matter how conservatively she dresses. Nice long legs and kissable painted toes. Nice conversation throughout. Fairly short DATY (by my standards) as she gets sensitive. Multiple positions including 69, CG, RCG, K9, etc. Surprisingly tight and supple. Got up to leave a couple times but couldn't make it to my clothes as she kept enticing me to linger. She visits Denver frequently from NM. Hope she continues to visit as I have more to accomplish with Sarah.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely Rio1 Boulder Yes 48 1/14/18
Review by Rio1 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Violet is Lovely. She was wonderful in responding, reacting, and arriving on time for a 'last minute' outcall appointment, even for our first time contact. She is prettier and cuter than her pictures attempt to show. She really made it a great experience for me. She has a lot of wonderful features, but yes, her breasts are magnificent. She very obviously expressed that she enjoyed the DATY very much, as did I. All other activities were great. Thanks Ms Lovely.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose dnyt Denver Yes 121 1/14/18
Review by dnyt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cali was amazing, contacted via p411, replied fast! Set up appointment for later that day. Beautiful woman, was greeted with a kiss and then she took me to the bedroom. I requested a edging session and after a few almosts and some hot kissing ... had fun with her! Will defently repeat!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AvaLovely BeSweet Boulder Yes 15 1/14/18
Review by BeSweet (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ava is an absolute charming woman who is not only very sexy but warm and intelligent. I loved every minute as she completely understands how to entice and charm a man. Never have I met a lady that excited me more. She has a beautiful toned body that cannot be ignored and had me lusting for more. We met at a upscale hotel that was well suited to introducing this fascinating lady. I can't wait for our next meeting as we are now well introduced and I will be seeking more of her..as if the one experience did'nt supply enough. She has a warm heart and attitude that will continue to entice me. Thanks for a super experience, Ava, that I will never forget.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lalababez601 prince albert Denver Yes 31 1/14/18
Review by prince albert (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lets just say that it's hard to find a woman that does what she does nearly as well as she does it. She really seems to enjoy her work! Her oral skills are 2nd to none, and she has the tightest kitty that I've seen in a long time!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO JF Denver Yes 63 1/14/18
Review by JF (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Its been a long time since I've been to Louisiana but always loved it there. Reading here I saw Satine is from there, so I contacted her on twitter. She screened to make sure I am who I am which is good. She has a nice apartment in a good location. When I got to the door she was an absolute sweetie, though a bit shy at first her charm shined through. Nice music, and good smelling candles set the mood. The massage is done on a nice bed platform so she can get up close and personal, she even has a few massage tools to help. She was wearing a nice see through nightie, I complimented her looks, she smiled and took her top off. Such a gorgeous sight! The light touch finish was just perfect. I'm hoping to see her again when I am in town.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-30-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cheyennecatori SCRD Denver So-So 1 1/14/18
Review by SCRD (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been watching Cheyenne’s ads and loved her pics. The big plus is that she is actually better looking than her older and newer pictures show her to be. That’s where the positives end though. She’s 3G. She does a short, mediocre CBJ followed by CFS. No nipple play on me and very limited on her. No DATY or even closed mouth kissing. If you can go an hour, you might still feel cheated.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

In response I actually have good things to say about this client for any other ladies who may be reading this and wondering if they should see him or not. We communicated well through email and he was right on time and overall a very polite guy. However in my defense have always been very very transparent on my website FAQ page about my personal dos and don'ts as well my health conscious approaches and views toward safety while being a provider. Me and this client talked about this though email PRIOR to scheduling. Client stated by email he had seen my TER reviews(Which clearly elaborate on my do's and don'ts) but was curious about the lack of TOB reviews.I explained to him I was new here and directed him to my website and FAQ page to make sure he was comfortable .All of my pics,rates, and limits are very clear there. He responded that he looked over it and things would be fine. If I recall correctly the Client actually was the original poster of the recent forum thread that started all the chatter about me on TOB. Client even mentioned in the public forum that he may go to jail seeing me on Friday. I brushed that off as sarcastic humor and honestly wasn't as offended as I should have been. In retrospect now I'm left wondering if after all the attention that the forum topic attracted, that the clients intentions were to rush into a date with just be the first to be able to take the credit for writing the first review here about me....??? I like to think the best of everyone but somehow I can't shake the feeling that this is the case . The things the gentleman is pointing out here publicly as the shortcomings of our "private" session, are things that are CLEARLY outlined in my do's and don'ts on my FAQ page. I don't get it...unless possibly that the underlying intent all along was to regain credibility from the clearly misguided logic, and lack of research on his original forum post. I'll let other readers do their due diligence and be the judge of that. I'm sure he's a good guy but that was a cheap move. On a positive note though let's all work together to respect each others boundaries and communicate better. I like happy people :-) Cheers!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa Clark coloradocowboy41 Denver Yes 69 1/13/18
Review by coloradocowboy41 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Clarissa at her in-call place. Talked and shared a common interest. She is very safe which is a plus in my book. She is incredible and willing to please. Her hands were all over my body and it felt great, made me feel like she actually enjoyed the session. Will visit again. Pics are accurate.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 g44 Denver Yes 94 1/13/18
Review by g44 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Definitely a once in a lifetime experience, her pictures don't do her justice, Michelle has innocent demons inside her eyes and wonderful personality very easy going, and the conversation just flows really easily and naturally. I will repeat


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cheyenne Taylor Sinfulman Fort Collins So-So 14 1/13/18
Review by Sinfulman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cheyenne was an hour and a half late from the arranged time. Upon arrival, she was polite and sweet. She changed clothes and came out in a sexy outfit. Her services were performed with mild enthusiasm and I wanted to do more, but her hygiene was an issue for me. After ward we spoke for a few minutes and she seemed in a rush to leave which was a little past 30 minutes, but we had agreed on one hour. I didn't argue, as I was disappointed. I later received text messages from her indicating she would like to see me again I won't use her again, as I am trying to find a provider I can rely on due to medical issues. YMMV


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tilia.Hausler DPrice303 Denver Yes 15 1/13/18
Review by DPrice303 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Tilia is amazing! Setup was easy and verification was quick. We were able to book an appointment the same day. When I showed up I was blown away! This girl is beyond gorgeous. We talked and got comfortable and then moved on to consenting adult activities. If you get a chance to meet her definitely do so! I will definitely be seeing her again soon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Maxman45 Denver Yes 59 1/13/18
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue as I’ve seen this gorgeous gem numerous times... FBSM, very professional, an exquisite combination of beauty, brains and sensuality—her pictures don’t do her justice, stunningly beautiful, I highly recommend and will be seeing her again and again...


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Hdcoman Denver Yes 146 1/13/18
Review by Hdcoman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Lisa, and was finally able to get there. Contact and screening was easy, she gave good directions to her incall location, which was clean and nice. Lisa is truly a treat.... great attitude, friendly, open, and accomodating... very talented and responsive. Treat her right...


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Webhead Denver Yes 58 1/13/18
Review by Webhead (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted her and from the first message I knew I was in for fun. After a bit of back and forth, she knocked at my door and Inwas initially taken by suprise by the large bag of stuff she had brought. As a someone relatively new to the hobby, I wasn't sure what to expect. We sat on the couch after she changed into a very sexy robe, just hinting at what lies underneath. The conversation put both of us at ease, we had a drink and then we went to the bedroom. What happened next can only be described as performance art. This woman is sex, pure and simple. I had read that she likes to take control and that is just what she did. Sexy sliding, touching, licking, and multiple O's for both of us. Her large bag contained many toys that Ioved seeing used and using on her. It was a first for me and one of the best hours I have spent. Highly recommend her not just because of the fun, but she is fantastic to talk with as well!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea_jordan ironman318 Denver Yes 23 1/13/18
Review by ironman318 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to meet Chelsea since this past summer and was glad that we were able to connect via P411 on her recent journey to Denver. Greeted at the door with a kiss, we proceeded to have a great conversation about our lives and travels to break the ice. Chelsea is extremely attractive with soft, silky blond hair and the bluest eyes. She was dressed in a tight fitting red sweater dress and black pumps that accentuated her physique. She undressed to reveal the body of a goddess. Every dimension perfect in its natural form. Chelsea was an engaged and enthusiastic partner, who provided a wonderful experience. I highly recommend a visit with her, it was truly a pleasure.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana ecc2012 Denver Yes 158 1/13/18
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very pretty and friendly, light conversation. The massage was good and very attentive. She has a great accent which is cool as well, and not a clock watcher. Her incall was at a nice upscale hotel with plenty of parking. She is worth a visit and she will treat you well.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tilia.Hausler rakkugo Denver Yes 15 1/13/18
Review by rakkugo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Extremely easy set up. Sent her an email, which got a quick response and we texted the day of. Once I arrived at her incall it was a quick text on where to go. Pictures do not do her justice. She is even better in person. Very petite body but with a perfect rack. Gorgeous face. Had a great conversation on the couch, which lead to LFK. Then to the bed for one of the best BBBJs I have ever received. From there various positions until I couldn't take it. Overall I give her a 10/10 and will definitely catch her next time she is in Denver.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland thegent91 Denver Yes 52 1/12/18
Review by thegent91 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy was the best! I must be honest she was incredibly accommodating, she never looked at the clock, and after getting lost in conversation for too long we then went to the bedroom and I got everything I could have hopped for. Looking forward to seeing her again! Thank you Lucy for being so talented, patience, accomidating, and truly caring.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather-6579 gb0138 Colorado Springs No 1 1/12/18
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Met at her incall on time. She was friendly but clearly not the girl in the pictures or if they were a lot has happened since they were taken. She has had breast reduction and I think a c-section. The pictures show a hot milf, she was not. Although she said she was GFE, just a peck on the lips and no form of BJ, covered or uncovered not on the menu. I had to help little johnny to get to attention because she wasn't doing it and I put the cover on and finished fairly quickly. She told me the pics were current and accurate---not even close.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-36-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana Menace Denver Yes 32 1/12/18
Review by Menace (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome time definitely a show by both ladies. First time seeing either of them but I will definitely be back.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Susan Vassago Denver Yes 4 1/12/18
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have struck out a couple times in the past, but it's ladies like Susan that keep me coming back to this agency. It was very late and I commend her for putting up with my visit at a very unreasonable hour. She was quite the trooper. She has the softest skin I've ever touched. She is in near impeccable shape. A tiny European model build, and I mean tiny everywhere. I'm not a large guy, but with her I felt like a beast. She started going down on me and I told her the best way to get me hard was to kiss my lips. She leaned down to kiss me. "Like magic", 10 seconds later. I let her take care of things and had her get on top. Eventually I roll her over for missionary, and it's here I realize how tiny she is. I have to go very slow. She asked if I wanted doggie. Of course I do.That vision will stay with me forever. She is absolutely gorgeous. She has a perfect ass. I feel like I'm having sex with a virgin, and I don't last long. Because of the late hour, I was wiped out. There wasn't going to be a round 2. She tried with her mouth again later, but I just had her put her hands on my back and talk with me the rest of the hour. Her English is actually pretty good. I think the secret formula for me with these ladies is to stick with the dark haired, dark eyed Hungarian beauties. I seem to have the best time with them. I hope Susan returns to Denver, I'd love to see her again at a better time of day.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Xxparisboundxx LACARSON Colorado Springs Yes 10 1/12/18
Review by LACARSON (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Colorado Springs and Denver area (our well established and wonderful set of providers and long standing hobbyists), Natalia is relatively new to our area and we should embrace her and welcome her, for she is a wonderful addition to our community. She is professional, talented, personable, communicative, and very well understands how to provide tailored pleasure to her clients. Natalia, provided an absolutely amazing GFE! I give her my highest endorsement as a must see provider. Contact and set up with Natalia was a breeze. She is extremely responsive to every email and text I sent her. Natalia is a true professional and seemingly enjoys what she does...and she is very good at what she does! She has some of the expected basic rules but otherwise will discuss specific requests with her clients. Natalia wore exactly what I requested and she listened to what I told her that I enjoy the most and then she delivered! I listed some of the consenting adult activities above so readers will have a sense of what they might expect, but will keep the more specific, intimate details between Natalia and me for there was so much more that we experienced together. I encourage all my fellow hobbyists to arrange a time to see Natalia, I promise you will be glad you did. Please take care of Natalia and reward her amazing talent and wonderful desire to please her client. Natalia, thank you for who you are and for how you make me feel. You are an amazing woman and I cherish you and look forward to seeing you again...soon.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux T999 Colorado Springs Yes 43 1/12/18
Review by T999 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally met up with Lexi, Sexi Lexi. Set up was easy and incall location is a house. Pictures are recent and accurate. All services were provided with enthusiasm and the skills of a highly trained courtesan. I will definitely repeat in the future.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral Okrazyone Fort Collins Yes 32 1/12/18
Review by Okrazyone (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Coral at my hotel in FC. I like the fact that she is all natural. No enhancements. No tattoos. No piercings. I'm not against all that stuff, but sometimes...it's just TOO much. The session was nice. Some light kissing, some rubbing, then off to the races. I highly recommend Coral. There's really nothing that I can add that hasn't been said in all the other reviews.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix 5wicked Denver Yes 156 1/12/18
Review by 5wicked (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maggie had been on my radar for quite some time, Very easy communication and professional. When the day arrived, I was immediately taken aback by her beauty, she is gorgeous, sweet, charming, very positive and a great conversationalist. I'll repeat for sure. Go see her. You've been told, now the rest is up to you!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
naomiblack adventurous14 Denver Yes 3 1/12/18
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is a bit overdue... I saw Naomi with CaraDay during a doubles session a short while ago. I was drawn to Naomi’s pics; not just because she seemed such a lovely contrast to Cara, but also because she seemed to epitomize my gothic fantasy: petite yet soft, silky long raven hair, alabaster skin, big blue eyes, and a naughty mind! Needless to say, seeing both her and Cara simultaneously was mind blowing. The two nubile young ladies provided an incredibly erotic experience for me. Naomi is a sensual, sexy young lady, and I don’t doubt that she would be delightful to spend time with all on her own. Here’s hoping Denver’s gentlemen welcome her, treat her well and have as much fun as I did upon meeting her. Peace.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy Theman719 Denver Yes 16 1/12/18
Review by Theman719 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This little fire cracker is a great young individual. She is petite, and has some great assets, both top and bottom. I unfornatually only booked the hh session, but it was still very much worth it, just short lived as time flew by. Hopefully she visits again real soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade Vassago Denver Yes 39 1/12/18
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Just a note: Lacy’s first two TOB profile pics I believe are outdated. She is more along the curvy side, not rail thin like that. I like girls with some meat on their bones so she was perfect for me, but I know some gentlemen might be put off if the ladies don’t look exactly like their photos. Lacy is the pretty Milf next door kind of girl. She has a really pretty face where her photos don’t do her justice. I have a soft spot for blondes with curves and she was a knockout for me. I arrive. Her smile is genuine. Soft hot lips, passionate kisses and some really nice, natural girls up top. Her ad stated she was looking for some southern kisses so I had to make it a point to bury my face in her lap. She is vocal and engaging, at times sensitive, but I eased off a bit and continued when she recovered. I could feel her kundalini tightening and then release as she eventually came in my face. I got rinsed off. Then it was my turn. I have a really difficult time cumming with oral but she got me damn close. She can do marvelous things with her mouth. We suited up for sex. I wanted her on top to begin. I loved kissing her tits. So natural. She has great tits, but I needed to get a view of her back porch. Curvy hips do it to me every time. I didn’t last long and finished there. We talked some for a while then started kissing again.. Lacy is a natural beauty. I found her to be a breath of fresh air. One of the things I will look forward to is seeing her freckles more pronounced during the summer. I hope to get the chance to see that.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan Trucker Denver Yes 95 1/12/18
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Kira today. She was very gracious in meeting me on short notice. She has been on my radar for years and I'm glad I finally made the plunge! Her incall is a mid level apartment complex in SE Denver. After a multiple call/text set up I was in Kira's apartment enjoying a Iced tea and a nice conversation. After talking for a little while we retired to the bedroom where the real fun took place. Kira was great, she was hot, talked dirty, multi orgasmic and has amazing and huge boobs. I could not get enough of the size and weight of her boobs, they are exactly what I like. I was allowed to pop twice and it seemed like she did the same. Everything was done with great enthusiasm and she really seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did. Thank you Kira, I will be back.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: