Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

21701 - 21750 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Chrissy Webhead Denver Yes 43 1/1/18
Review by Webhead (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've wanted to meet Chrissy for almost as long as I've been aware of the hobbying world. Her presence on the forums was compelling, and I am so glad I reached out. Set up was easy with P411, and we flirted via text for a couple days before our meeting. On the forums, she had mentioned how she loves dinner dates. I had received the thoughtful gift of Deep Dish Pizza flown in from Chicago, so I had to share with this lovely woman. We had fantastic, honest and open conversation and then we went to the bedroom where she proceeded to rock my world. YMMV, but I enjoyed every minute, and I am sure I will make my way back to her again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyMarie sc12 Denver Yes 4 1/1/18
Review by sc12 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holly is as advertised. If you like a tall gorgeous woman she is the one for you. Engaging and genuine she makes you feel at ease. Great experience and highly recommend


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-34-48
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Jaistu Denver Yes 94 1/1/18
Review by Jaistu (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to give myself a late Christmas present and took a trip down to Denver to meet Michelle. I have been eyeing her for about a year and just never pulled the trigger, boy was that a mistake. She is absolutely gorgeous, nice hard body and great personality to go with it. I will definitely repeat soon. Might have found my ATF, definitely recommend her!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jacy Jane Jawsome Denver Yes 8 1/1/18
Review by Jawsome (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/17
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Jaci this afternoon. She was my first provider and made the encounter extremely easy and comfortabke. Her UTF skills were amazing and got me off very well. I definitely recommend her! Her location was nice, clean, easy to get to and she was more or less ready (A few minutes) on time.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alya Love funtimes50 Boulder Yes 27 1/1/18
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rose (Amiira) had been on my radar for quite some time. I called and we setup an appointment. (Lucky for me, I found out later that it was a planned day off.) I met her at her professional location, very clean and quiet. She had a quiet demeanor as she asked me to climb on the table. I had discussed my preferences before I had arrived. Rose is very curvy and beautiful. She doesn't have loads of tats and strong attitude. Comfortable. That is the way I would describe our time together. She allowed the session to unfold exactly as I like. Gentle and unforced then she made sure I was happy, not just the ending but happy. She really expressed concern. I would recommend Rose (Amiira) for a truly exotic experience.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 joemoe135 Denver Yes 94 1/1/18
Review by joemoe135 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Michelle while I was in Denver recently. Great experience, incall, and personality. If you're looking for a fun attractive provider I definitely recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana cbp345 Denver Yes 158 12/31/17
Review by cbp345 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sensual Montana was easy to contact and set up appointment ~ super responsive and great communication. She is about as sweet of a woman you can find and skilled at her craft! She is incredibly and genuinely sexy, very accommodating, reasonable limits, and a great finisher! She gave both a soothing, yet sensual massage that ended with an explosive CBJ. Since my first session with Montana, I have already repeated and will look to repeat again in the very near future! Thanks for some great times Montana!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emilie Anderson GrlCrzy Denver Yes 25 12/31/17
Review by GrlCrzy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Emilie for a second GFE date, I am new to this hobby so am going very, very slowly. Emilie met me at the door to a very upscale hotel room dressed incredibly, edibly, hot! We flirted, hugged, and kissed. Then I told her that I wanted her in my mouth and she let me taste her sweet and inviting nether parts. She is making this exploration for me very comfortable and I hope to keep learning how to make the most of my rare opportunities to be with this amazing woman! Any opportunity to spend time with Emilie should not be missed; she is an elegant, sexually articulate, and sensual goddess!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi acmb2017 Denver Yes 119 12/31/17
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was able to set up a time very easily at her nice hotel in-call. Once there she was super easy to get comfortable with as well as being built like someone half her age. The entire session was unrushed (Didn't even see a clock)and thoroughly enjoyed. She is a super sweet lady and I highly recommend.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix OldBiker2 Denver Yes 156 12/31/17
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We are so lucky to have Maggie M. her with us. I know a lot has been written about the “GFE” with her, but it was true for me. Upon arrival, I learned that she is “MJ friendly,” and we shared a smoke as we talked for awhile. I’m not sure if that affected my vision, but I was captivated by how pretty her mouth and eyes are! She has excellent professional skills, of course. But for me, the most important thing is that she is so totally CHARMING !. Warm and welcoming, and very fun to hang out with and talk. And VERY F.T.F. I will definitely be seeing her again!.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel salesmacneill0307 Denver Yes 50 12/31/17
Review by salesmacneill0307 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at her nice incall in DTC. She is everything everyone else has already said. Very sweet, very accommodating. Enjoyable time.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor NightMoves Denver Yes 170 12/31/17
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Audrey Astor Location: DTC Private In-Call As I pushed open the door Ms Astor was standing there with her high heels on and sexy lingerie. One look at Aubrey's appearance you can tell that this beautiful Lady takes great pride in her appearance from head to toe. Her In-Call was immaculate, super clean and was decorated very well. On a corner of the kitchen countertop you can find a fine selection of whiskey and liquor which she has no problem sharing. If she goes thru this much time just to set a good first impression just imagine the fun you'll have in the bedroom with her. Aubrey Astor is highly recommended!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
miss.angelbaby13 PaintedBuddha Denver Yes 38 12/31/17
Review by PaintedBuddha (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was lucky enough to see Angel on my way home from work- she's very pretty and has an amazing body. Her pics are real but dont do her justice. Met at a nice hotel after a brief screening. She was friendly and easy to talk to. Pretty down to earth. 5/5 stars.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luv4nadia Mackonit Denver Yes 4 12/31/17
Review by Mackonit (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Note her number has change 720-598-1742 Set up was easy, the standard two call system to a mid level motel on the west side of town. As soon as the door opened and saw the young woman behind it I knew I was going to have a good time. Playful, sweet, charming and witty are all thoughts that went thru my mind. She really is the girl next door. I hope she gets everything she wants in life. She deserves the best. She oozes sex appeal. Her pictures have what originally caught my attention, but her attitude and performance put her over the top. She was into it the whole time. As great a session this was physically I was equally impressed how cool a chick she is. I enjoyed our conversation very much. Treat her well guys we truly have another gem amongst us.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TS Tara Rides Lucas Jackson Fort Collins So-So 23 12/30/17
Review by Lucas Jackson (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: TS services can be a real crap shoot. Here are my opinions on the pros and cons. Pros - she is sweet and good looking. Hot body with cute little boobs. She is accommodating and gives great bj. Cons - she doesn't cum when her partner performs oral, which is one of the main reasons I booked the appointment. She will finish herself manually, if you wish. Not what I was looking for, but might be your cup of tea. Her place is on the less than clean side. Also, my bad, I had promised myself to not see providers who smoke because it bothers me. I could smell and taste the smoke for hours later. All said, I've had much worse experiences, it just didn't meet my expectations. Use the info to make a wise choice. Use the info to make a wise choice.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Tattoos: Lots Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
TS/TV: TS Op: Pre-Op Function: Functional Size: 7.00
REBUTTAL:

I am very disappointed to read this review. Not only did I definely finish coming (long story, but I always eat after I finish and I checked my bank account and I went to eat right after our session), but my house wasn’t even that messy. I have had a busy week so it’s not been immaculate, but never in a million years would I imagine someone would be offended by it (very Strange). I do smoke on occasion but I feel like he just wanted to complain anyways even if I always brushy teeth and wash my hands before every client I see. It’s frustrating to read this after I had to deal with his lackluster attitude and less than enthusiastic conversational skills. I scheduled this on a whim/same day and I wish I would have taken the time to read his prior reviews, because I probably would have declined his session in the first place because it seems like he only wants to complain about girls he sees since he only has one review that’s even vaguely positive. This guy didn’t even wash his hands when he left so I’m flabbergasted he would pick on the cleanliness of my house.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson Fourplayluvr Denver Yes 46 12/30/17
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met in the early afternoon at her incall. Very clean and discreet location. She opened the door and I was very pleased to see an extremely beautiful woman in very sexy Lingerie. She is definitely the woman in the pics, but even better in person. We started with lots of conversation and getting to know each other. Then moved in to the bedroom for a real gfe experience. Started with some very nice dfk and then very quickly moved on to a amazing bbbj. She gave me a toy to use on her during. Then she put on the cover a climbed on top for an amazing ride. Had the toy and me in her at the same time. I can’t even put into words how good that felt! Afterwards we took a shower together and continued to talk for the rest of the hour. A great experience and I will highly recommend. I hope to return very soon!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
subtlysexy89 philbill Denver Yes 8 12/30/17
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kaylin is amazing. I'd had my eye on her for awhile and finally took the plunge. She responded promptly and with a good sense of humor. We kept in touch until the day of our appointment and when she showed up I was really happy with her appearance and personality. We sat on the couch with a glass of wine and had a wonderful conversation. She's a very smart lady and easy to talk to. After a short while we moved to the bedroom. She's incredibly sexy and really seems to enjoy what she does. I'm very impressed and will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmberRain doctorfeelgood Western Slope Yes 9 12/30/17
Review by doctorfeelgood (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is very over due. I have seen Ember several times and each visit has been amazing! He pictures a very up to date and her incalls are very nice. She say she has been doing this for several years, and she has a very comfortable way about her, and is very good at the art of massage. Ember is very good at working out the kinks of a long day. I always make sure I'm on her schedule when she comes to the western slope.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Gray Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Mucy Tailgater1 Denver Yes 1 12/30/17
Review by Tailgater1 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incredible experience with a drop dead gorgeous woman. Be prepared for a 10-15 minute wait past your scheduled appointment time when working with this agency. Not a huge deal, just an FYI. I will be keeping an eye out for Mucy. I hope Denver becomes a regular stop for her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Italiangoddess El Duderino Denver Yes 8 12/30/17
Review by El Duderino (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to spend some time with her, and I’m glad I did. It was a great time, her location was clean and nice. Setting up an appointment was easy. She is a beautiful girl and we had a wonderful time.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris diggin dog Denver Yes 44 12/30/17
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Usual setup and I saw Paris in DTC area. Pics are accurate but she has cut her hair since they were taken and has shoulder-length hair now. She is still gorgeous and is a new member of the Thai clan that visits this area from time to time. Her breasts are enhanced, but they look and feel natural, and her areolae and nipples are to die for. After the above activities, she got up quickly to wash up herself and me as well, and then got dressed. A little more nude cuddling and convo would have been nice for the finish, but Paris is still struggling with English, and seems a bit shy because of that. Overall, the session was fulfilling and I would like to see her again the next time she graces Denver with her presence.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB steve_q Denver Yes 116 12/30/17
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren is very attractive & has a great body. She looks good in her pics & still I thought she was actually better looking in person than her pictures. On top of being great looking she also had a great attitude & was friendly & made me feel at ease even though I was a bit nervous since this was my first time seeing her. Her oral skills are amazing & the view from behind was amazing. I know she said she was leaving town but I will definitely see her again if she returns.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Farmboy815 Boulder Yes 121 12/30/17
Review by Farmboy815 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It’s Christmas day and I’m preparing myself to go get a Chinese massage, and then I check TOB. I see that Kelley is available so I center a text, with a little bit of confirmation of who I was, we were set. Showed up on time, we had a nice chat and then some very nice activities. As mentioned before her UTF is something special. And the rest of the activities are pretty excellent too. Overall, this was a very merry Christmas to me!!! Thanks Cali!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina Babe Camila golightnow18 Denver Yes 7 12/29/17
Review by golightnow18 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Camila is a delight to be with. She's warm, affectionate, great kisser and is all into making sure I had a good time. I'm not one to talk about details, but I definitely will be seeing her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs tallman0309 Denver Yes 56 12/29/17
Review by tallman0309 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had great time. Good conversation, she felt bad I had to drive across town but it was worth it. See even offered refreshments.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nylah XB zonio555 Denver Yes 7 12/29/17
Review by zonio555 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She looked amazing both in and out of her little black dress especially her assets. Conversation with her flowed pretty easy but she is really bad at eye contact, like looking away from you for most of the conversation bad. Which is unfortunate since she does have pretty eyes. The fun was well fun lol she does have some rules though and is not GFE. She does have excellent hygiene though


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris macrodeco Denver Yes 44 12/29/17
Review by macrodeco (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was my first time meeting this provider. Set up was easy and pretty standard. When I arrived, she met me at the door in a beautiful silk robe. Beautiful body and very attractive face. She has these dark, smoky eyes that are totally sexy. We got right to business with some deep kissing and trading DATY and BBBJ. She seemed to really like it, and was very enthusiastic. Finished our first session and then snuggled for a little while. I tried to get going for a second session, but couldn't finish it off. She was nice though, and let me give it my best shot. Maybe next time. ;) She is definitely a very beautiful girl, and well worth the time. The pictures are accurate, tattoos don't lie. What a stunning beauty! Viva Thailand!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane rahulk2190 Denver Yes 45 12/29/17
Review by rahulk2190 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a very good session with Jane. She is a cool and calm going person. I entered the room and she showed me the place and it was neat and clean. It was a nice steamy hot oil service which felt good on my body. I got a very nice body slide on my back which was so slippery. And on the flip I got Happy Ending as it should be. Then at the end I returned the favor to her by making her feel good.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jen-0045 new2hobbying Boulder Yes 11 12/28/17
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was very glad that our schedules finally matched so we could meet. Jenni is very sweet and very easy to talk with. We started out with a great make out session. It is refreshing to find some a provider that enjoyed this just as much as i did. Daty was was fresh, clean and tasty. What an O she had. Thank you i had a great time. It was worth the wait. YMMV Thanks again J


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Yogi Denver Yes 120 12/28/17
Review by Yogi (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily was terrific. Very pretty, very fit and gave a great massage with very nice conversation. Set up with very easy via text as was screening through P411. Convenient location with great parking. Very discreet location, but a comfortable studio. Thanks, Emily!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tilia.Hausler MiamiMan75 Denver Yes 15 12/28/17
Review by MiamiMan75 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's still pretty difficult to believe I was actually in the same room as Tilia, as she is simply a stunning woman with a bubbly personality that felt refreshingly genuine! The process to set up the appointment was straight forward and painless. We spoke through TOB until the morning of the appointment before she contacted me via text with the location details. The session itself was something else entirely! We started with small talk, getting to know each other better with little details about ourselves before opening up to exploring our bodies. It truly felt like I was spending time with a long-time girlfriend, the activities performed were exciting and intimate. YMMV, but Tilia shows her affection and makes the moments and experience feel spectacular. You will definitely leave with a smile on your face and find that it will be nearly impossible to get this beautiful woman out of your thoughts. I know I am still sporting a smile from our meeting, with my thoughts already on our next meeting so I hope she visits again soon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Italiangoddess chewey Denver Yes 8 12/28/17
Review by chewey (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The girl who greeted me at the door was professionally dressed with very nice hair and makeup. She definitely had a confident and alluring way about her. Conversation was easy in a sexy playful way as we proceeded to get comfortable. She used her hand to work my member hard (which did not take long with the sexy talk) and then on went the cover for a smooth and enjoyable cbj. Moved on to a spacious couch and started with mish, followed by standing doggie (awesome view). Moved back to mish so I could see her face and suck her lovely nipples and finished inside her. Exactly what I needed. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders Stopher Denver Yes 33 12/28/17
Review by Stopher (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Tess' photo in the picture bar above the local ads, and after checking out her profile/reviews/webpage, decided to arrange a date. I liked the fact that her comfy and clean in call was located in Lakewood. After text communication, and quick screening, the date was scheduled for that day. I was welcomed by this lovely woman with a big smile and some playful sassy talk. Tess was not shy about applying her craft , and after quickly getting undressed, she went to her knees and started in on the fun. Very hot!!! All adult activities were done in a sexy and enthusiastic way. I really enjoyed my time with this all pro charmer. I felt like a king after an unrushed and pampered experience.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy swoll5151 Denver Yes 16 12/28/17
Review by swoll5151 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Damn that fun! Skyyy is ridiculously attractive. Her photos are accurate but she’s even sexier in person (petite but plenty to grab on, she def takes care of her body). Loved how she talked in bed and how engaged she was. It wasn’t the “gosh I wish she would shut the heck up” kind of talk , rather it was the “damn I don’t wanna stop f***ing her” kind of talk. This wasn’t a GFE experience (Not my thing anyways) but I was enjoyed her personality from the time I walked in the door to the time I left. Again, damn that was fun!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
tinydomme lowly1 Denver Yes 17 12/28/17
Review by lowly1 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: How to describe???? Mistress Angelica did Her absolute best to make sure I had a great session despite having a huge obstacle in Her way. She had locked Her keys in Her car and Her bag of tricks with it. As we waited for the help Mistress began what would turn out to be one of if not my most memorable Domme sessions ever. Mistress Angelica is amazing at finding and hitting the trigger points and is sexy AF doing it. I would love to not write this review and keep Her for myself but that is not fair to such a great provider. Gents....run do not walk to see Her!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris donghead Denver Yes 44 12/28/17
Review by donghead (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at a decent hotel. She was well dressed and made up for the occasion. A sight to behold. Communication was a bit of a challenge but everything worked out. Her laughter and cheerful demeanor was refreshing and comforting. Not to be missed.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers daddyd Denver Yes 55 12/27/17
Review by daddyd (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The setup was simple, she was gracious enough to flex her schedule to fit mine. When I arrived I was greeted at the door by a beautiful young lady in a sext Santa like costume. The body rub I recieved was great, Demi really knows what she is doing, she works the kinks out very well, the body to body part of the session was very nice too, I liked the feel of her skin on mine. After I turned I was quickly reminded why I love Latinas, Demi is gorgeous from head to toe, beautiful curves, very fit as well. With this beautiful view and some sexy words she spoke to me it didn't take too long to finish. She is a fine young lady, and has an outstanding service, I definitely want to repeat. Thanks Demi!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy kalihi9059 Denver Yes 16 12/27/17
Review by kalihi9059 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So many times a providers pictures are old but Skyyy's pictures are very accurate. She has an awesome body. She isn't GFE just get in and get out.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Penguin Denver Yes 95 12/27/17
Review by Penguin (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/17
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ok so let’s just say this is one incredible women! By the time this is posted I will have spent two multi hour evenings and three overnights with her. Jessi is one amazing women she is so easy to talk to and makes you feel at ease instantly. She has eyes that will make you melt, a smile to die for and the legs of a goddess. After just ten minutes of getting to know her I felt like I was with a long time girl friend who had been out of town. She is very intelligent and not only can she hold great conversation she makes it so interesting you don’t want to stop. It’s clear that she enjoys her work and the people she meets so much she is not a clock watcher. I promise you will want to see her as much as possible and every time you do you will feel it’s an honor and a privilege. Then the cherry on top is that she is an amazing lover. Run don’t walk to her!!!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss BettyFord Boulder Yes 65 12/27/17
Review by BettyFord (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A session with Crystal has meaning....There is a reason why you are there. This is the girl I've been looking for since I started the hobby.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy BackInTheGame Denver Yes 16 12/27/17
Review by BackInTheGame (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Skyyy via p411, she was very prompt and on point with her reply. We setup an outcall and was I happy to see her! We had a great time, all actives were a blast, I'll definitely repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara raul Denver Yes 67 12/27/17
Review by raul (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First things first, there has been quite a bit of discussion surrounding Elara's legitimacy. Discussions in which I and others have stated our skepticism around Elara's photos and reviews. Basically, we all felt that her photos were representations and her earlier reviews were not real. As much as I would like to keep this beautiful lady to myself, I am writing this upon Elara's insistence and so that I can set the record straight. Elara's recent appearance on P411 was a huge surprise as I was convinced she wasn't worth the trouble. In addition, some recent news that I came across about distrust surrounding P411 didn't help. But curiosity got the better of me and I contacted her. Just like it was many months ago, Elara's clear and sophisticated communications only peaked my interest further. I thought, damn it! I need to know who this is, and decided to take a leap of faith... I wasn't disappointed. After screening, we setup a time and Elara was at my place perfectly on schedule after constant communication. I was met by a beautiful blonde who anyone would be happy to be with. Again, her pictures seem somewhat vague on purpose to protect her privacy since she knows what her priorities are. But I was shown her profile pictures that do not have her face blurred and she is the one in them. So that is debunked. As far as our playtime went, all the above mentioned activities were performed with incredible enthusiasm! Elara is an ultra-clean and super-safe lady. In all fairness, and she recognizes this as well, this fact might detract the experience for some. But the bottom line is, take it or leave it. I am totally fine either way and I found out Elara makes up for it in more ways than I can describe. She is a beautiful, classy and intelligent woman. I am so glad she turned out to be who she is and I hope this review serves to dispel any doubts about her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble ChillOne21 Denver No 58 12/27/17
Review by ChillOne21 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was painless, we traded a few texts then I called to square it up. When we talked about the time to meet we agreed 11p and in hind sight made the mistake of saying no rush 11:30 or later is cool caused I’d be up late. Set a couple ETA question texts, like at 11:15p asked if she was getting close and got the response “Not quite. But I’ll be there soon enough :)”; 11:41p from her, “OK I’m officially headed your way from up north now should not be very long”; 12:13 from her, “With any luck about 15 mins”; 12:53 from her, “Think I’m here”. I greeted her at her car and was asked if she could stash some groceries in my freeze during our session. Of course, I said yes. She came inside with her bags of props and toys. I had read her reviews and knew I was going to submit and let her do her thing based on all of her previous review recommendations. We sat on the couch and she decompressed a bit, we had some light get to know you convo and then she went to change. As said by all previous review she drives the boat, which makes sense for much of the experience because this is uncharted waters for many of us. We played with herself only using toys, massagers, lots of fingers and an 8 ball in the side pocket. At some point as I was enjoying and participating in the show I was starting to get frustrated that my toys had been left in the box, so I played submissive and begged her to knock the rust off my toy hammer. She did like me begging and I began to get some manual and mammary attention. I’ll fully admit raising the flag was a challenge, but I do know myself and what gets me saluting fast, but I kept an openmind with these new approaches included using the massager and a pump. Not much of what she was doing to me was really doing it for me so, I started subtley recommending some ways that rev my engine. A couple simple things like eye contact and showing me pouty lips, oral and manual gripping as aposed to a super light caressing motion and a magic wand on my boys, she humored me with eye contact and suggestive lips briefly and then it was back to the same routine. I of course told how much I enjoyed getting head that would get me there instantly. I sublty but not too sublty suggest 2 more times and was again ignored. In the end I so went along with the experience as recommended, when her methods we not really doing it for me and asked her to try a few pretty standard things that I know work for me she just kinda stuck with her approach that I wasn’t feeling. She was a kind and friendly lady and I participated in some very interesting ways SHE likes to be please, but she did very little to arrouse me and pretty much refused to try very vanilla safe suggestions that I know work for me. So I finally just said, oh look at the time. She asked to shower. I said of course. I heard her orgasm while in the bathroom. She came out and smoked a cigarette with me, we turned on some music videos and after a couple, I’m thinking time to go cause I’ve still got something I’ll have to take into my own hands and I gotta finish myself on pornhub for the first time in a month after spending 2 hours with her. I carried her groceries back to her car and wished her a safe drive home. The experience was novel for me. As I’ve read in another review, she is mostly interested in you and her pleasing her. I was never offered any of the good options mentioned in other reviews and the one I requested 3 times could have been heard better by a wall. My experience sounds way different than most other reviews, and was ultimately disappointing to me because of a lack of effort on her part to stray safely from her routine for the sake of the client. She did seem tired from a long day. I know there was no reason for bad vibes cause we were both relaxed the whole time and she even hung out for 15-20 minutes afterwards just to wrap and watch music videos. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. I hope she keeps doing it for the rest but I’ll be moving on.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
REBUTTAL:

I am not surprised at all to see that this person wrote this review. After all, he was just incredibly tedious at every step of the way. Something told me to not go to this 2 hour appointment which he set up with little notice on Christmas Eve. No good deed goes unpunished around here, I have learned that for sure! The fact is that I was told upon arriving that even though he KNEW I am not a submissive and he KNEW he wanted a submissive, that he had decided to schedule with me anyway and wanted to just get me to be completely different because...hey...he wants what he wants. He proceeded to lay out a laundry list of demands and a pretty hard script of how he thought this was supposed to go. The part about me “orgasming” in the bathroom...what the actual F?! First of all, he has no right to put his ear up to that bathroom door, which was clear across the house from our play area, and listen to my body functions. What a creepy thing to do, and a violation of my right to a little privacy. On top of that, he is not correct and I definitely have better things to do than pleasure myself in some narcissists bathroom in Christmas Eve! Just...WTF. Just can’t wrap my head around this persons sense of entitlement. It’s HUGE... And that is about all that was huge. I spent a very frustrating 2 hrs trying to get him even a little turned on, and was criticized and made to feel like something was wrong with me at every attempt. I did get myself off, after realizing that for being there 2 hrs he could at least get a show. He just did not let me do much without telling me how much better some other provider did it, and I would not do any UTF because he was smelling like he hadn’t showered in too long. But I guess that since he can do no wrong a shower must have been unnecessary. To the guy who wrote this low-blow review: Next time do me a favor and call the providers that you couldn’t quit telling me to be like for one second. Seriously, don’t drag me into your neurotic bs ever again, I should have followed my gut and not dealt with you past your explicit discussion, unwelcome questioning, and time changes every other minute. The problem was most definitely you...your script isn’t isnt to be forced on people who you just expect to change.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AveryTheDream stephen1 Denver Yes 32 12/26/17
Review by stephen1 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Avery at my apartment, she looks better than her pictures. Avery is a very sweet girl. She made sure I was enjoying our time together and was very accommodating to my requests. I would definitely recommend her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke jconrad Denver Yes 112 12/26/17
Review by jconrad (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Hunter for first time. Wow she is fantastic. Great activities and fun to talk to. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a highly charged secession with a beautify lady.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana crazyb Denver Yes 158 12/26/17
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy once my schedule allowed, Service was great!! Very enjoyable lady and I will repeat.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery gnarley_boy12 Denver Yes 123 12/26/17
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had run across Devon's ad just before she posted her first ad. Sent her a text saying that I hoped I had not worried her that I had contacted her before she had posted an ad. She replied saying it was exciting. Exchanged a few texts getting screening and details out of the way. Couple of days later we scheduled for the next day. Told her I would be working before our time and would need a quick shower which she said I was welcome to. Walked into a nice apartment in Northglenn and Devon met me in sexy street clothes. Took the quick shower and she was sitting on the bed in a bra and thong. The fun began. Do not know what to say except WOW!! Pretty woman, firm breasts, tight butt and a great kisser. She was very responsive to all the activities and seemed to enjoy them as much as I did. Her menu seems very open to about anything that is respectful and mutually enjoyable. Definitely ATF+, GFE++ and am looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali brettmavo Colorado Springs Yes 18 12/26/17
Review by brettmavo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: "Very Pleased" would be how I describe the ENTIRE experience. From arriving until good-bye was said, I was captivated by her beauty & charm. She is absolutely beautiful & sexy. She started our session (after a quick shower) by just settling me down & causing me to be completely relaxed. The massage was free & relaxed. The ending was over-the-top. I simply can't wait until I can do it all over again. She is awesome.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 ttnearparker Denver Yes 94 12/26/17
Review by ttnearparker (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Michelle is an amazing young lady. She is gorgeous, has a smoking hot body, and her skills are out of this world. Plus, she has a sweet and engaging personality that makes you feel at ease, even if you're a nervous newbie like myself. And when we cuddled together after finishing, it was so awesome that I never wanted it to end, but alas, all good things must come to an end. Her incall is safe and cozy, and setting up the appointment was a breeze. In the end, Michelle is truly an A+++ provider.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas Funjim10 Denver No Show 61 12/25/17
Review by Funjim10 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted her a few times during the day. Agreed for me to go to her place off of 6th and Simms. She texted me her address and proceed to drive 45 min from my work. Got to her Hotel. Texted her and she never responded. I guess she scheduled another client at the same time. Texted her after 15 min told her I was leaving. She texted me another 5 min later asking me where I was. So wrong. I texted her. Almost home. Sad I was really looking forward to seeing her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: