Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

21801 - 21850 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
catalina Silver fox X Denver Yes 145 12/19/17
Review by Silver fox X (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing session with Catalina and Audrey. As per-request they were in the bedroom making out on the bed. I watched for awhile, nobody saying anything. They were totally into each other. As it got hotter and hotter I removed their panties so they could feel how wet they were making each otter. I hadn’t seen Catalina in a while, she was laying on her side making out with Audrey while fingering her pussy. I put my hand on Catalina’s leg and she opened them far and wide and I when down on that amazing pussy. From that point Audrey serviced my cock, I stood up Audrey when down on Catalina, and I was in a standing doggy with Audrey. We changed many times, then I had to show Catalina how I can make Audrey sqirt. With Audrey and I we’ve never not had to change the sheets. It was an amazing reunion with two very sexy and lovely ladies.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani babalu Denver Yes 162 12/18/17
Review by babalu (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Karma probably 6 times over the past few years and she never disappoints. Set up is a breeze - communication is clear and simple ... she has never flaked out/cancelled and is patient when I need a little flexibility with traffic, etc ... Amazing, one of my ATFs. Thanks Karma!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 Abiding Dude Denver Yes 67 12/18/17
Review by Abiding Dude (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup an afternoon appointment with Amanda after texting her that morning. She was very prompt with her replies and was right on time. We went upstairs and had a wonderful, sensual, session. We chatted for a bit and she left me with a big grin on my face!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie Fun4uco Denver Yes 33 12/18/17
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sometimes you get lucky on BP, sometimes you don't. This was definitely a time I hit the jackpot! If you like tiny little spinners, here is your girl Kassie! She has that tight body that you just want to pick up, toss around and enjoy! She showed up on time, great communication via text. She was comfortable when she arrived , has a pretty little voice to match her body, and quickly things started heating up. She has a few rules, but nothing out of reason, and maybe they will change as she gets used to the business. Bottom line, if you like them slim and small, don't pass her up!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Elvis Denver Yes 59 12/18/17
Review by Elvis (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to spoil myself today by giving in to the recent temptation to spend some time with Lira. Beautiful woman, very good conversationalist, good sense of humor, extremely bright and talented. Very nice massage with a fun finish that Lira embellished with facial expressions, soft noises and total focus on the task at hand (pun intended). Glad I went, I'd encourage you to get to know this fine woman!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten g44 Denver Yes 81 12/18/17
Review by g44 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Her photos piqued my curiosity and I was not disappointed Lucy is in good shape and a great conversationalist, down to earth, smart and flirty. Easy to find incall, great area and clean. DFK, CIM and more.. she has a great disposition and wants to please. I will repeat


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alise fenna mtnbuzz Rockies Yes 1 12/18/17
Review by mtnbuzz (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Alise in a mutually agreed out call location. Alise is beautiful, petite young lady with a warming charm and smile. She is highly educated but still brings a very calming and understanding demeanor to the session. Wasn't sure what to expect from what she called a "SACRED TOUCH THERAPY" but I loved every minute of our conversation and FBSM. Have already had my second appointment :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Portland-6753 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 23 12/18/17
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had my eyes on Ms Zoey for a couple of years at least and tonight I finally got my chance to meet her. Contacted her by text and like always, she will respond when time allows. Once she responded, we set up/confirmed a time and I found myself at her in call spot. Rang her door bell and the door slowly opened. Once opened, I walked in and found this tall ultra slim sexy "Down Under" Aussie blonde. Right away, I noticed that this woman exhibits a laid back demeanor (my kind of woman) which I immediately found to be a turn on. She has a pretty pair of hazel "bedroom" eyes that she keeps focused directly on you at all times. Make no mistake, this Aussie hottie is in it to win. Coupled with a slight Aussie accent, you can't go wrong with this one. We must have talked for over and hour, yet she didn't find it to be a problem, so I am guessing she enjoyed my company as much as I did hers. Zoey is a lot of fun and I adore that she has incredible sex appeal and probably doesn't even know it. Zoey I enjoyed meeting you, it was such a pleasure and I know for a fact, round 2 will be coming to a theater near Denver LOL.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar Abiding Dude Denver Yes 131 12/18/17
Review by Abiding Dude (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was able to schedule with Madison over text for a session later that afternoon. Setup was a breeze. Went over to her cozy incall and got right to the fun. We wound up chatting for quite some time afterward. She's a real pleasure to spend time with, and not a clock-watcher at all. Hope to see her again soon!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cheyenne Taylor Kingbib Denver Yes 14 12/18/17
Review by Kingbib (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Managed to meet up on short notice. She was able to come to my location. Very nice friendly girl, good GFE.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Stagman87 Denver Yes 120 12/18/17
Review by Stagman87 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 3rd time seeing Sofia over the last year. If you have a milf itch then she'll scratch it. Beautiful woman and that gym milf body is really nice! She has nice smooth skin and is very sensual. She aims to please and I never regret seeing her! I like that she takes care of her body and doesn't let it age. It's called weight lifting and it keeps your body toned. Glad she stays young and smooth!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse babalu Denver Yes 22 12/18/17
Review by babalu (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue. Samantha was just as advertised. Screening was pretty thorough ... but that's to be expected. I would have no hesitation seeing her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Iusedtoloveher Denver Yes 142 12/18/17
Review by Iusedtoloveher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reese is a rare jewel. I am not going to comment much on the physical part of our meeting. Suffice to say that she is a skilled professional who happens to be gorgeous. I would rather talk about her as a person. I am shy and somewhat introverted... she patiently and slowly drew me out. She playfully jabbed at my shyness and made me laugh at my own awkwardness. She earnestly asked me what my fantasies are but I was unprepared and unable to respond. Again I am shy. Perhaps in future visits I will be better able to express myself. Essentially she tailored her approach, which I imagine she could do for any client. If you want a purely physical experience she is a former collegiate athlete and she will destroy you. If you want to talk and connect on other levels she is equally as proficient and an interesting, sincere, intelligent and thoughtful woman. Yes, a woman not a girl. Her incall is luxurious and she is attentive too many small details which add to the intimacy and comfort of the experience. A half hour is not enough. Book her for at least an hour and the time will fly by. Seeing Reese was my Christmas present to myself and I could not have asked for more. Thank you Reese you made my day in more ways than one.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KyleLorenGFE admn1.master Denver Yes 4 12/18/17
Review by admn1.master (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kyle is beautiful young lady, she accept all my requests including the second one. Highly recommend.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle skate73 Denver Yes 53 12/18/17
Review by skate73 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just as advertised, and AMAZING. I was nervous...I always am when I meet a new provider, but I needed some intense attention and her description seemed to fit the bill...and she didn't disappoint. Went at it from start to finish...I'm impressed. I probably went a little over, no clock watching from her...she was focused on my big event, and boy was I smiling. She'll only be here a couple more days...let's make her want to cum back guys. TY Nina...just what I needed.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laila Cruz SCRD Cincinnati Yes 2 12/18/17
Review by SCRD (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: CincinnatiIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup via text. I missed her last visit to Columbus and asked her to let me know when she was back. She told me when she was coming and we set up a time. Beautiful woman who performs all activities with skill and enthusiasm. Her body is amazing and I hope to see her many more times.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LovelyJane beach56bum Denver Yes 1 12/18/17
Review by beach56bum (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW. Jane is amazing. Session was great. Just what I was looking for. A great change of pace. Jane is very sexy, great smile, hot body and lots of fun. She is very much in charge until you are finished. And she stretches the finish out a long time. No clock watching here damn I want to say so much more but you must visit here. She is yummy.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland SunnyD Colorado Springs Yes 52 12/18/17
Review by SunnyD (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up with Lucy was easy. Was able to schedule something the next day. There was a slight issue with communication the next day that delayed our appointment. We finally got it ironed out and I got to her Canon City in-call (nice by the way). Lucy looked great and I was immediately glad things worked out! She apologized profusely for the misunderstanding and we had a good laugh about it. She was very professional about how she handled the situation and it definitely put me at ease. We talked for a while before she gave me a massage. That, and everything else was done with enthusiasm and skill. Beyond being sexy and passionate, Lucy is also great to talk to. Really enjoyed our conversation about music and several other topics. Can't wait to see her again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Mike80128 Denver Yes 158 12/18/17
Review by Mike80128 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at hotel, she was very easy to schedule with. Got to her room played down on a massage table. She started massage, I had a huge knot in my back and she doesn't the whole hour working it out, did a great job, and the finish was great. I will be back to see her when my knot is gone to experience the full massage. She is great and really knows how to use her hands


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Riley-5694 Loser6uy Boulder No 1 12/17/17
Review by Loser6uy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The good news... pics are real, and Riley is smoking hot! The bad news... lots of rules and lots of no’s. Started with some fiv, to a hj and a finish on those nice man mades. No daty, no bj, no fs. Ymmv.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 golightnow18 Denver Yes 58 12/17/17
Review by golightnow18 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! I was lucky enough to have Dana referred to me by a friend. Dana is new to the business but has the right attitude and is very comfortable in her skin. I saw her a few days ago and I had to see her again, so I did again today. I'd scheduled an hour outcall but she called to say she had a car situation and asked if postponing by two hours would work. Fortunately it did. She offered additional time to make up for the change, hence the 1.5 hour session. Very pleasantly surprised by someone new to the business to make such an offer. I'm not one to go into details of a session, but as I write this review six hours later, I'm STILL thinking about what a great time I had. Dana is very open, comfortable to be with, fun, sexy, sensual and just a joy to be with. One of the things I enjoyed the most was her delicious eye contact throughout our session. Of course I'll see her again. I already have seen her twice in 3 days! I can't recommend her enough so treat yourself and see her!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Bigwillie Denver Yes 146 12/17/17
Review by Bigwillie (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Lisa a few times and this review is way over do! She is one of the best ladies out there guys. Don’t pass her up she will treat you right. UTF is the best you’ll have! Thank you Lisa!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana skeltic5 Denver Yes 32 12/17/17
Review by skeltic5 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm writing this only hours after my session was over. I chose 2 hours, and it still didn't feel like enough time with these two. I had been following this duo for quite awhile and finally decided to take the plunge. Easy scheduling and setup with Kandi. Arrived at their incall Apt, (Kandi calls it her office), and was greeted by 2 gorgeous women in lingerie. Kissing and groping immediately ensue. All activities were performed with more than just enthusiasm. You get the feeling they truly enjoy pleasing, and being pleased, early on in the session. They both have skill sets and compliment each other very well. After round 1, they were also just really great to talk to before getting to round 2. I couldnt finish Round 2, but thats not a reflection of Kandi and Ana, but more so i was not prepared for the activities, and began to cramp in my calf, lol. I was offered a shower with amenities for men, and a quick chat before on my way. Worth it all. I will be visiting again. Thank you again, to both of you!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn-0862 j-some Colorado Springs Yes 4 12/17/17
Review by j-some (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Autumn is the the best provider! She makes you feel comfortable right from the start. Once I met her I knew she was a sweet and caring person. We talked for a little bit to ease the nervous which was great. We then went to the bedroom and laid in bed talking. She made me feel relaxed and like I was seeing someone I've known for a while. Her oral is to die for! While she was giving me head, I was playing with her. She is fresh and perfect. Cover went on and we did it in mish and I couldn't last long otherwise I would have done more positions, she feels that good. Afterwards, we cleaned up and talked a little while and then I had to go. I will definitely see her again and again and again!! I can't recommend enough!! Thank you Autumn


Age: 49 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya290 JPMcGuire Denver Yes 9 12/17/17
Review by JPMcGuire (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I wouldn’t normally reach out to a provider with no reviews, but Mya was recommended to me by a provider I visit regularly. Man, I’m glad I did. She showed up on time. When I opened the door I was greated by a drop dead gorgeous brunette with a fit, tight body and amazing green eyes (Instant erection). After some get to know ya small talk we got down to business. We both got naked (she has a beatutiful timmed bush, which was a real turn on) and the fun began with me face down. It was top rate massage with lot’s of teasing and NURU. On the flip there was more NURU and mutual touching. I won’t go into details, but the finish was... well let me say ‘Happy Ending’ doesn’t begin to describe it. No disrespect to to my current ATF, but she may have turned me on to a new one. Give her a call, Guys. You won’t be disappointed


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle iidesuyo Denver Yes 53 12/17/17
Review by iidesuyo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm still coming off the head high of seeing the lovely NinaRenee this evening. I prebooked an hour CW session with NinaRenee. Set-up was easy and we exchanged a few texts here and there leading up to our date. After reading all of her outstanding reviews, I couldn't wait to see her for myself. She was a fantastic-looking, well-educated, and kind young lady with an equally amazingly tight body. She made me feel very comfortable and we shared some nice conversation. When it came to her cw, she made me feel incredible. Nina's cw provided everything stated in her cw worship ad and is in the top utf I've ever had the pleasure of receiving. Treat her right gentlemen. Hope to see you again on one of your next trips in Nina! :)


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Ryda4Life Colorado Springs Yes 116 12/17/17
Review by Ryda4Life (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cool girl, quick n easy set up, nice incall, some rules, but sloppy Bj w/Dt was fn amazing!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 adventurous14 Denver Yes 73 12/16/17
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I had met Cara for a hhr previously, and was impressed by how lovely, friendly and fun she was in person. When I saw she was offering a doubles session with her friend Naomi, I figured I should jump on the unique opportunity to spend time with not one, but two gorgeous, nubile co-eds (talk about living out a fantasy, right?) ;) Communication and setup was straightforward, and I arrived at Cara’s cute, cozy and clean incall to find the two lovelies waiting for me, wearing tiny t-shirts and daisy duke shorts, simply looking scrumptious. TCB, and before I knew it, I was in Cara’s bed, with a sweet, soft, (naked!) and sexy female in either arm! As this was my first ever doubles session, I was almost overwhelmed with visual as well as physical stimulation at times, but I enjoyed every second of drowning in ripe young female flesh. Cara and Naomi had good rapport between them, and they made me and my desires the focus of the entire session. It was a heck of an experience, from receiving great head from Naomi while Cara straddled and rode my face, to kissing and teasing Naomi’s lips, neck and nipples while Cara went down on her, to going back and forth between their two kitties, relishing every sensation, moan and hissing indrawn breath. Simply put, just a fantastic time. Anyways, this review is intended to let discerning gentleman intrigued by Cara’s pics and profile get a sense of how fun and sweet this young lady is, (as well as let me relive my great experience!) ;). Seriously, Cara is sweet smart and oh so sexy. Be nice, have fun and check her out!


Age: 20 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Lia Saggingear Denver Yes 3 12/16/17
Review by Saggingear (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The German hottie listed as Sierra is a perfect thin sex dream. Moves like silk and nice perky ass and great tits. Takes her time being sexy she is fresh and welcoming.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle Radio Guy Denver Yes 26 12/16/17
Review by Radio Guy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hayle has been my ATF for years. In fact, there is no other provider I've seen as many times. She is attractive and smart - two qualities you'll notice on your first visit. She's also very "sensually intuitive"- meaning she can sense what you like and over time she gets better and better at providing you an amazing experience. And if you're a "Butt Guy" like me, you'll appreciate the fact that she has one of the best butts in Denver! But wait, it gets even better! Hayle's friend, Jessica Wubbit has just returned to Denver. Together, they offer a great doubles option that you really have to try. Just imagine two hot naked chicks rubbing you at the same time. It was the first time I ever did a doubles session and it was amazing! Call Hayle or Jessica today. You'll be glad you did!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MamiMia Colorado Sailor Boulder Yes 18 12/16/17
Review by Colorado Sailor (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at her incall location in Longmont, light screening and very easy set appointment. She is exactly as described in other reviews, very passionate, creative and fun to be with. I will definately repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
G_Vanessa-FAKE beach69 Fort Collins Yes 1 12/16/17
Review by beach69 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy going great to talk too makes you feel comfortable. Even though the pics aren't her they are close still great on the eyes. lets just say one of the best finishers in a long time for me. The ending had some skills was amazing she gets into it like no other! Enjoy guys!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nylah XB anarchy34.5 Denver Yes 7 12/16/17
Review by anarchy34.5 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is an amazing person who enjoys what she does and it shows in how you are treated when with her. She has amazing assets and the personality to match.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort DenverD361 Fort Collins Yes 30 12/16/17
Jordyn Lovely Jaykatrum Denver Yes 50 12/16/17
Review by Jaykatrum (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She met me on this black lacey sexy get up and i had an Had an awesome time, im new so this and cant wate to see jordyn again!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn pyramid Denver Yes 33 12/16/17
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I don't know what to say. Are previous reviews correct?- YES! Is she awesome?- YES! Do i recommend?- YES! I don't know if this makes sense but probably the most sensual experience I've encountered. Dawn is incredible. Great GFE with awesome conversation. Her body is ROCKIN! What a great individual. The only problem? Good luck seeing her. She is HIGHLY selective and only accepts a limited number of clients. If she picks you, DO NOT HESITATE!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii bob2cool Denver Yes 45 12/16/17
Review by bob2cool (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lola is the girl in the pictures, she's actually a little darker than in her pics which is nice she looks more exotic. Verification was a synch, finding her place was a bit difficult as others have mentioned, at times I had doubts but this was well worth it. I met Lola at her incall, it was nice and clean. She started off with a FBSM with a bit of teasing for jr. which was nice. Went to a really nice BBJ with LBS, I almost popped there. I asked if I could return the favor but she only allows DATY for returning clients, I was bummed but determined to maker her feel good. Started off with CG, then went to K9 and wow that butt is amazing... the kind only Latina's have. I almost popped there but managed to hold off for some mish. Lola was very friendly, she is not a clock watcher, all adult consenting activities were performed with enthusiasm. She gave a decent FBSM, but her BBJ was really good, and that body.. wow.. If you like Latina's you won't be disappointed. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble NightMoves Denver Yes 58 12/16/17
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Location: Down Town Denver I had a nice low-key evening session with Trystin. I read in previous reviews that she likes to take the lead so I told her go right ahead. I can tell right away that she felt very comfortable with what she does and she puts all her efforts into showing her clients a good time. If you like watching ladies use toys on themselves & lite dirty talk, then I highly suggest * She also likes wearing her high heels to bed;)


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure steve_q Denver Yes 133 12/16/17
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amber was great. The photos are accurate so if you like the pictures you will like her in person. She was very nice & accommodating & made me feel at ease. She asked me what I liked & then we proceeded to have fun doing those things. I would describe the session as GFE & I would definitely see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-38-43
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Lia bob2cool Denver Yes 3 12/16/17
Review by bob2cool (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: The pictures of Lia are a bit old, but she is the girl in the pictures and still has a good body overall. Services provided were okay, there was some good and bad. First time using the matchless agency, they were friendly and professional, verification was pretty easy, and the incall was at a very nice hotel. 2 Text system to get to the incall, when Lia opened the door I was a bit disappointed, she looked nice but the pictures on the website are probably dated. Her english was not very good (as mentioned in other reviews), but she was very friendly. Since we couldn't talk we went right to business, she started off with a nice BBJ slow and sensual, but after a minute or two she went straight to the cover, I got the feeling she was in a rush but I didn't mind. She was awesome in CG, then went to DATY she was hesitant at first but she saw I'm no amateur and enjoyed it, went to Mish (GFE experience with lots of LK here), then K9. Everything was amazing until she got a phone call... Then right there infront of me she was ordering a pizza during the session, I had to help because her english was not very good, it took like 7 minutes... TOTAL BUZZKILL. I tried not to mind it, she went for CBJ to get me going again and we went for a few more minutes before she wanted to finish me of with a HJ. I looked and still had a lot of time left, but she seemed to want to finish. I don't normally post many negatives in reviews the beginning was bliss but it was not the same after the interruption. Overall Lia was good and she was very friendly, she has great reviews on others sites, but I don't think I'll repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elena Duval EliKal Las Vegas Yes 4 12/14/17
Review by EliKal (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up an appointment through P411. She showed up and was the perfect GND. Elena is very sweet and made you feel comfortable like she was a true girlfriend. We Chatted on the couch and got to know each other and started with LFK and moved to DFK as she suggested we head to the bed. After getting comfortable she had soft skin and was a perfect amount of curves in all the right places. She started with a BBBJ that was out of this world. I don’t usually have an O this way but this Tim I did and CIM. After she cleaned me off we laid there talking and the she started with round 2 with that amazing BBBJ. I had to stop her cause I needed to DATY. She was clean and tasted great after giving her an O, she got me ready again with a BBBJ and we started in Mish, CG and other positions. I had to finish CIM cause she is just amazing at it. Afterwards we laid there for a minute and she helped clean up again and she washed herself off as well. We gave a hug and a kiss and she left. Treat her well and I will repeat next time I am in Vegas.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love fun4all Denver Yes 32 12/15/17
Review by fun4all (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tiffany provides an excellent experience, with lots of enthusiasm. She's beautiful, erotic, exciting, extremely friendly, and willing to please. I highly recommend her. I look forward to seeing her again soon!!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane budmic Denver Yes 45 12/15/17
Review by budmic (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Layne was nice enough to see me on short notice. Set up was easy with a couple of texts. Her incall location is clean and easy to find. I had trouble with my phone and was waiting in parking lot trying to let her know I had arrived. If she was upset it didn't show and welcomed me with a hug. We went to the room where she has a nice set up and got comfortable. I had opted for the nuru and was not disappointed. She used warm oil and the rub felt wonderful. She offered a shower when we were done and i took advantage of it.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn Alan2157 Denver Yes 33 12/15/17
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Dawn. She is great lots of fun. Great spinner body. Up for almost anything very few limitations. All the reviews are spot on. Very nice private incall. Will repeat. Treat her right. Thanks Dawn


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole lover JustAnotherGuy Denver Yes 3 12/15/17
Review by JustAnotherGuy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the best BJ's I've ever had hands down. She's a champion. I will see her again


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Garcia Denver Yes 142 12/15/17
Review by Garcia (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was very excited to see Reese's return. She is smart, funny and flat out sexy. In call at a very nice DTC hotel. This was my second visit and hopefully not my last. All the bedroom activities are enthusiastically engaging.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina Babe Camila OhSoFun Denver Yes 7 12/15/17
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first meeting with the very pretty, youthful and playful Camila was dame “Hot” and a heck of a lot of fun. As she entered, we hugged, kissed and I expressed by delight of her sexy Latina style. Moved to the couch, she removed her blouse to show me her new black, turquois and dark pink bra that got my immediate attention. Like I said, this girl is fun! Off with the bra, pulled down her jeans, sat on my lap, I cupped her booty and enjoyed them sweet kisses with breast play. On to the bed where we mutually enjoyed all the hot passionate loving and sweet kisses. Finished with a vigorous missionary explosion that rocked my night and had her smiling too. Wow! She is so much fun!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-35-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy_Darana JustAnotherGuy Denver Yes 36 12/15/17
Review by JustAnotherGuy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful woman with a Tender Touch. Wish I would have booked longer I will definitely see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SassyCee azlegalthief1 Colorado Springs So-So 2 12/14/17
Review by azlegalthief1 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/17
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not to bad Just smelled of smoke in the room. Other then that was a decent visit


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas kinky_dog Denver No Show 61 12/14/17
Review by kinky_dog (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve seen Chase a few times In the past. So I was disappointed when I setup an appointment with her, agreed to a time and location. Went to the location and when I let her know I was there I didn’t get a response. Sat in my car for 20 mins no response so I left. Really frustrating to drive 40 mins to meet someone and get stood up. Don’t agree to meet someone if you can’t meet up with them! Totally disrespectful.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: