|
Lucy Kitten
|
|
Bigguy |
Denver |
Yes |
81
|
12/14/17 |
Review by
Bigguy
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a short notice opportunity to see a girl. Lucy answered the phone and was very accommodating. Her place is easy to find in a good location. After some get acquainted chit chat I asked for a demonstration of her famed oral skills. She didn't disappoint. In fact she was so good I didn't have the chance to go any further. We finished the session just chatting. Lucy is a bright, charming girl who I really enjoyed spending time with.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Barbi
|
|
Mustang303 |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
12/14/17 |
Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met up at a clean Hotel in Denver. She is such a sweet woman, no rushing, it felt like we were just old friends meeting up for some fun. DATY was clean and she was very responsive. The bbbj was amazing and she didn't waste a drop with the cim. We talked for awhile after and she asked if I could go again. She got him back to attention and I popped again! Would definitely recommend! Treat her well, total sweetheart!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
techtoc |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
12/14/17 |
Review by
techtoc
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/3/17
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ended a multi-year dry spell with a visit to see Crystal at her Boulder in-call. I had read her reviews and had fairly high expectations as a result but she met or exceeded all of them. Communication was effortless, screening was straightforward, and the session was beyond memorable. Amazing girl. If I could pick and choose everything I might possibly want in a woman the result would be Crystal. Please treat her well. She is an absolute sweetheart.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mystic of Denver
|
|
iidesuyo |
Denver |
Yes |
99
|
12/14/17 |
Review by
iidesuyo
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is a really long, overdue review for her. She ran a tiny bit late, but things happen. We shared some great conversation about life and when it came to the main event, everything was performed with enthusiasm.
She made me feel really comfortable at her IC and she was fantastic. Thanks again!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Anastasia Fantasia
|
|
John Johnson |
Denver |
Yes |
80
|
12/14/17 |
Seen on 12/1/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Anastasia quite a few times. I've taken her up on her trade for services which has been very convenient. This time I called her up at the last minute she said come on over. She greeted me the usual kiss and hug. Talked a little bit.Cuddled a little while then got down to the activities with a little daty and a bbbj and then multiple covered positions till I popped. Talked while we cleaned up hugged kissed goodbye and went on my way. I will definitely see her again and again she's a terrific milf.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sabine Sybarite
|
|
xpar01 |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
12/14/17 |
Review by
xpar01
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/17
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dante is an immensely spectacular provider. I had been checking out her website for the last few weeks, but I'm glad I waited, because she added a session called Divinity, and that is what I ended up picking for my first visit.
I arrived, showered, and lay down. What happened next is between her and I, LOL. Well, I will tell you that there was velvet, toys, and lots of oil. She danced over me so I could see her body moving as she massaged my body, and it was incredible. While I was on my back she also put headphones on me, and the combo of having her amazing, oiled body dancing above me while listening to soothing music was an experience I won't soon forget.
Her touch is incredible! Her movements are cat-like and her eyes are seductive and captivating. I plan on making sessions with Dante a regular part of my self-care routine, because I can tell that this kind of attention is going to be good for me.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-23-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
Bigjohndude35 |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
12/14/17 |
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Michelle is a great and energetic experience. Getting into contact with her was a breeze, she was playful over a few texts back and forth. The address was easy to find and she left the door open for me and told me to make myself at home while she was in the shower. Her pics dont do her justice, Michelle is a jaw dropping woman. From a scale from 1 to 10, my experience was an 11. I will be seeing her again and I would recommend her services highly!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
zoeycobain
|
|
B.F.C.55 |
Denver |
Yes |
51
|
12/14/17 |
Review by
B.F.C.55
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Took advantage of her lollipop special. Knew that day it was just what I needed. Gorgeous little body, I do love small titties. Took direction, good skills, will definitely see her again. Wouldn't mind nqns, but hey, at least no quit. Will be looking forward to being able to see her for FS.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
SouthernPunter |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
12/14/17 |
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I have seen Lisa several times now, and will continue. She really is the whole package. Great communication up front. Once BCD it's like hanging out with a hot, uninhibited friend.
Pictures are accurate and recent. Private Incall is safe and just the right amount of busy so you don't feel like you stand out to the neighbors.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
zonio555 |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
12/14/17 |
Review by
zonio555
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just WOW! There really isn't enough words to describe Crystal. Beautiful, fit, giggly, intelligent, witty, sensual...I can go on and on. From the moment I walked into her well kept incall she was nothing but smiles and her charm instantly put me at ease. Don't worry guys, she is well worth it. Stay golden Crystal :)
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
Mondock |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
12/14/17 |
Review by
Mondock
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lacy is great. She is careful about who she sees but that is good for her and you. She is very sweet and melts away and nervousness. I am very glad I found her and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a girl next door, girlfriend experience. I know I will return, she is just fantastic.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovelyblue0909
|
|
macrodeco |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
1
|
12/13/17 |
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: WOW! I took a huge chance on this provider, because she didn't have a picture up at the time. I feel like I struck gold. This girl is so incredibly beautiful. A body to just drool over. Truly a wonderful girl who provided services with enthusiasm. I would see her again anytime and anywhere. I just can't get enough Asian girls, and she is a perfect example of why I'm hooked!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexy_Darana
|
|
rick8181 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
12/13/17 |
Review by
rick8181
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Recommended by another Thai provider and glad I took the advice. Besutiful kady long black hair knows what a guy likes and treats you well. Easy setup through texts. I was running late but she was very accommodating and adjusted time
Hotel in DTC. Arrived and room # was sent. Metme at the door looking extremely inviting and the fun began.
No complaints from me. Pretty sure msog was on the table. I got the feeling everything was on the table
Thank you Thailand another great addition to the Denver scene
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
Petegolfer |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
12/13/17 |
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Started with LFK and DFK. More DFK, very nice kisser. Then off with all the cloths. She went down and started BBBJ, outstanding skills. She continues until I exploded in her mouth. Then it was my turn, DATY for about 10 minutes, I think she came 2-3 times. Her pussy was very nice and clean. We rested and chatted for a few minutes. The I was ready again, back to BBBJ and I was hard again. Cover went on and she rode until I exploded in the cover. We then cuddle for a while, chatting and exploring our bodies. Time was up, got dress, final kiss then good bye. She is definitely an ATF.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SassyCee
|
|
Lonely1 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
2
|
12/13/17 |
Review by
Lonely1
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted back and forth and decided to give Sassy a go. She is very personable and professional. She came over we chatted for a couple and then started having fun.
She has a gorgeous little body. If you are good enough she will gush. There was a huge wet spot l left on my bed.
She is very enthusiastic in what she does and she enjoys it.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielle-6491
|
|
DenverD361 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
15
|
12/13/17 |
Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Arielle provides an amazing, comfortable experience that I recommend to all.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
Lovecheesed |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
12/13/17 |
Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incredible. Best bbbj i have ever had in my lifetime. She easily will make it disappear. Sje is better looking than the pictures. All time favorite. Again i will say this girl will give you the best bj youve ever had
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sophiebabbiii
|
|
Juanmotai |
Denver |
No |
1
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 12/6/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So, I've held off a couple days on leaving this review because I honestly wanted to let everything sink in a bit before I did. To start, I will say that Sophie is very real and she is beautiful. You won't be disappointed in her physical appearance by no means. But, unfortunately, that's where everything I have good to say stops. After texting with her and letting her know I was disappointed in my visit, she says it was mostly her friends fault. I can kinda believe that because her friend was being a little rushed. But I can't go into much detail, because honestly, not alot happened between us. Her and her friend rolled around on my bed naked and seemed to enjoy each other's company, just not my company. By the time I got undressed and ready , they were done and ready to go home. I really don't want to hurt Sophie's business. But on the flip side I don't want to leave a misleading review . Maybe they didn't find me attractive. Who knows, although I've been told by plenty of ladies that I am an attractive guy. So maybe it's a ymmv situation. All I have to say is that if you decide to give her a chance, I wouldn't let her invite her friend. Overall, based on this one experience, I'd have to give a thumbs down. Sophie may have a good rebuttal, and I seriously hope she does. I've talked to Sophie alot, and she is very personable. She is smart, sexy, gorgeous and fun to hang out with. I'd love to see her succeed.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
AnthointheAM |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Actually in three words, Wow, Wow, and Wow!
First off, you want to know if her pictures are accurate and if you will be attracted to the person you will find on the other side of that door, right? Pictures are spot on and must be very recent, and I think she looks quite fine in her pictures. Then I walked through the door for a hug and great first kiss and had my first of many wow moments. She is absolutely gorgeous in every way, but not by having to go over the top in makeup or primping. And then more wow moments and it only got better from there. I am not going into a play by play, but suffice it to say that I had a great time that I will summarize with the following.
This was Lacy's second visit to CO and I had very much been interested in meeting her on the first one but never pulled the trigger for some reason or another. If I have a pulse, the next time she visits I will find the funds and make the time to be sure that I see Lacy the next time, and the next and the next after that! She says she returns of it is all good and so far she likes CO. I for one sure hope it stays all good and she comes back. Again and again and again and... I think you get the picture now get off your ass and go see her!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SultryKitten
|
|
ksguyforfun |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
84
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 11/17/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing experience! Would highly recommend. She was great, so much fun, made me comfortable and os great at what she does. Her oral skills are second to none.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marie Summers
|
|
Maximus100 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was clunky at first, she didn’t her me knock, I don’t like standing outside a room. I left she came outside and we finally worked it out. Hot little body, friendly personality, great bbbj. She’s a youngin’ waits for you to take the lead and she is willing and able. If I were you, I’d see her ;)
Age: 21 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TiffanyRyder
|
|
lv4fun2 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
12/12/17 |
Review by
lv4fun2
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tiffany is a young, very attractive woman. The view from any angle was terrific. Smart with good conversation. Very into making sure it was all about you. She can tease and please. Made my day. I'll be seeing her again when she is in town. Thanks Tiffany for taking me back many years.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emilie Anderson
|
|
Swankswell44 |
Boulder |
Yes |
25
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 11/30/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emilee is something else. When I arrived she answered the door in a sexy little red dress that got me going right away! She accommodated my request for a shower and after that without wasting even a second she started to show case her oral skills which are top notch. I could have sat there and let her wet lips suck me dry. After a little more of that she got on top and showed me one of her toys. I would sum up time spent with emilee to pure bliss. She’s a real pleaser and actually just enjoy her profession. She’s also into yoga - I bet there are some fun ways to incorporate that into your time together :) go. See. Her. Now.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JaclynLove
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I found myself craving for some TOB candy. Thats when I saw Jaclyn's post. Contacted her and she responded in less than 30 seconds (my kind of woman)...... She sent me through the verification process and what do you know, I passed with flying colors LOL. I was given the in call location and off I went. Once I knocked on the door, I found a laid back confident Californian Latina wrapped up tight in a white robe. I nicknamed her SNOOPY because of her eyes. She immediately turned up the heat because she was cold and I quickly whispered, so am I. She sat on the bed and I followed. I could have easily talked with her for hours but I snapped out of it once I seen her loosen up that robe. Next thing I know it was time for me to go LOL. Where did the time go? She said next time book longer and I quickly agreed. I always say to myself, when a woman stays wet, she likes what she is doing or what you are doing, either way this woman stays WET. Jaclyn I had fun, take care of yourself SNOOPY.........
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Wubbit
|
|
Radio Guy |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After being away for four years, Jessica Wubbit is back in Denver. She's hot, easy to talk to, and gives a great massage with an terrific finish!
I met her through her doubles partner, Hayle. So if you've never tried the doubles thing I can highly recommend both of these amazing ladies!
Give Jessica a call today. You won't be disappointed!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Grooming: Trimmed
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Fozzy |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
12/12/17 |
Review by
Fozzy
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/3/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Crystal was amazing, the nuru was light but very good and I'm very glad I went for the FS combo. Her incall is clean but it is not the easiest to find. She has a very particular way to guide you to her place the first time and the instructions are very specific so if you follow them you should not have a problem.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
mtnpinon |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
12/12/17 |
Review by
mtnpinon
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sapphire was gracious enough to see me on short notice. Her apartment was clean, inviting and decorated for Christmas. Very welcoming atmosphere. Sapphire was provocatively dressed in lingerie and genuinely seemed happy to see me. Offered me a drink and then conversation which transitioned to FBSM and the rest of the activities listed above.
This is my second visit to see Sapphire. I wanted to see if my first visit was an anomaly or if she really was that good on a consistent basis. She was. Sapphire is a very confident , articulate, warm and generous provider. Beautiful mature woman who knows how to make a man feel good. You would definately go out of your way to talk to her at the Christmas party, especially if she was wearing a tight short cocktail dress to show off her athletic body. I left feeling a little better about the world in general.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovely Raquel
|
|
Jlarson7151 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
12/12/17 |
Seen on 11/17/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Raquel so many times over the past couple years so this is way overdo. I hadn’t seen her in a while due tp work things so saw her recently and it was just as great as ever. She is smart, fun to talk too, absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and her sessions are just the best FBSM you will ever have. Amazing massage skills and then an ending that never disappoints. And she is great to sit and have a glass of wine with and just enjoy the whole experience. Enjoy her and treat her with respect.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dakini Hali
|
|
Lonecone |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
18
|
12/11/17 |
Review by
Lonecone
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contact with Dakini Hali was through her website, she responded promptly and we had a fun exchange of emails. Her Incall location is easy to find, no issue with parking.
When the door open the same beautiful woman seen on her website greeted me. I showered before the start of our session and made myself comfortable.
She is open, caring and just plan fun to be around. Message started working out some tense areas and alignment of energy.
The sensuality slowly built with mutual touch and her focus on the on a fantastic finish. Wonderful hour of escape and satisfaction.
I look forward to seeing her soon!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Ddy36rg |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
12/11/17 |
Review by
Ddy36rg
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great girl very talkative and makes sure your comfortable and knows what she is doing on the massage and HE
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jacy Jane
|
|
LinEansice |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
12/11/17 |
Seen on 12/3/17
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Stopped by to see this lovely lady as I was in need of some quick release. Really cozy incall location located in south Denver that was very easy to get to. She’s fantastic at what she does and definitely got the job done with plenty of enthusiasm.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-30-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
BillyThe Kid112 |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
12/11/17 |
Seen on 11/12/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great body rub! Great conversation! Will visit again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Ryda4Life |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
162
|
12/11/17 |
Seen on 12/4/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Noticed Karma had ads for incall in Springs which is kinda rare, so I jumped at the chance to see her! I was quickly verified then we agreed on a good appt time, all done by text. She had a nice incall location, she looked lovely wen I arrived. We quickly got niceties over with then went str8 to the bedroom, she gave me a nice massage then came the real action! Wow Karma is great!!! Her oral skillz are pretty amazing! As are all activities with her! If u like hot mature ladies U need 2 go see her! Highly recommend! Will repeat
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
Naughty Mike |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
12/11/17 |
Seen on 11/22/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Holy Shit!
Back Story . . . I first met Emily very early on in 2017 - She was new to the business and I decided to take a chace on a BP ad for the girl next door. I was her first review and I helped introduce her to TOB family. That is ALL I can take credit for.
The rest is all her and WHAT a world of difference experience makes!!
I have not seen Emily in quite a long time - I met her at her awesome in-call.
I was completely shocked as to how she has fine tuned her skills in teasing and the art of the body rub. Not too much of anyone thing, just enough of some things makes for an unbelievable time to be had.
The bed . . . super nice touch
The restraints on the wall . . . perhaps for another time.
Thanks Emily and I can not wait to see you again!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Gait
|
|
tobfred2016 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
12/11/17 |
Seen on 12/6/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tali is a very warm and welcoming person who establishes a solid connection. Massage is very professional and ends very well. Will repeat.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
desquire11 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
12/11/17 |
Seen on 12/6/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great personality , very beautiful lady.I contacted through p411 , she responded very fast and met her at her private incall in Denver. Great session.Will repeat for sure.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle Rae
|
|
tallguy123 |
Denver |
So-So |
107
|
12/10/17 |
Seen on 12/3/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a session with Danielle. She was very pretty with a nice body. Pictures are accurate.
I am not sure I would repeat though. Session was very businesslike! She was nice enough but not in a sensual way at all. There was no real talking or even a hello hug. It was just get undressed and put your clothes on the chair. I had a hh and was in and out of there within 12 minutes. Down to business within the first 2 minutes. As she has been in the business for a long time it was probability for her just another day at the office. Like me, i'm sure we all are looking for a little more of a fantasy from these sessions but just didn't get anything close to that. Maybe I just got her on an off or busy day. YMMV
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaraDay13
|
|
tom140 |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
12/10/17 |
Review by
tom140
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great session with Cara, she is fun, enthusiastic and we had a great time. She texted me quickly and setup was easy. Directions were very easy to follow and well thought out.
Got into the apartment, was nice and easy going, made me feel comfortable, talked and then got down to business. She was fun and was eager to please.
Age: 20 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Delice
|
|
Alidar |
Boulder |
Yes |
1
|
12/10/17 |
Review by
Alidar
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber is an absolute gem! A natural beauty, intelligent and thoughtful, charming and comfortable to be around. She greeted me looking professional, poised and lovely at her clean, well-appointed and easily-findable incall.
We let our chemistry and desire build through conversation to start—she is a writer and poet as well, so we had much to connect on. She led me back to her room, and as a respectful gentleman, I won’t go into too much detail… but suffice it to say we were both very satisfied.
Amber is a delightful, sensual, naughty treat in the bedroom. Our instant closeness and intimacy allowed us to deeply connect, as if we’d been together before. Her pictures are amazing and accurate—and, her face and eyes are gorgeous. She's curvy yet fit, with extremely soft and delicious skin.
Amber lets you feel truly connected to her, and this is after all what I'm truly looking for. I will be seeing her again as much as possible.
Definitely go spend some luxurious time with Ms. Délice and treat her well. She deserves the very best.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
SouthernPunter |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
12/10/17 |
Seen on 12/5/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First of all, she is a very cute, petite young lady. I would not have guessed her age to be more than 23 or 24. Very soft smooth skin, and an ass to die for.
She was sweet and friendly. She is definitely goal-oriented. However, I didn't feel rushed. In fact, she had to be a little extra patient with me (damn you beer!)
I was a little nervous contacting her given some of the handful of mixed reviews, but will see her again without reservation.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessieLynnTexasStyle
|
|
beach56bum |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
12/10/17 |
Seen on 12/5/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Booking was very easy. Email followed by two text message set up. Jessie greated me with a big smile and a hug. Her in call is clean and comfy. We went to her room. Talked for a bit then I got comfortable for the massage to start. She gave me a quick rub and I flipped for the fun stuff which she is very good at. Quite the hot little treat. You will enjoy your time with her. I will surely be back.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-23-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TherealMiaRose
|
|
danish-3096 |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
12/10/17 |
Seen on 12/1/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Set up was easy. Verified through PM and scheduled for later that afternoon. Mia had a very nice incall set up near the airport. I arrived to find the beautiful woman from the pictures. The session was very much GFE.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cheyenne Taylor
|
|
ChillOne21 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
12/10/17 |
Seen on 11/27/17
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cheyenne was fun to be with, offered good conversation and definitely satisfied my hunger. Looking into her big dark eyes and taking in her beautiful countenance could mesmerize any man. She knows how to make a man feel special. Gents, go get sum!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexy_Darana
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
12/10/17 |
Seen on 12/5/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Darana by text and she responded later on that day and asked when I would like to come by and visit. I set up for later that night but wasn't able to confirm. She responded the next day and she quickly apologized for the late reply. We proceeded to set up a time and before I knew it, I was at her in call location. I asked for the room number and before I could get it I just happened to see at the end of the hallway, this sexy woman with long pretty hair. I had no idea this woman was The Sexy Darana LOL and she had no idea I was the guy coming to see her as well. It is such a turn on to me to see a beautiful woman before you know you are going to have her. Once I got the invite, I knocked on the door and once inside, I saw this nicely shaped woman from Thailand. Her in call I must say had some spice to it, I liked the way she turned the room into a cozy living space. Right away, she sat me down on the couch and all the memories of living in Asia came back right away. I just love this woman's hair, I found myself often pulling it to the side so I could caress and see her face. She turned me on putting her fingers over her lips and motioning for me to be quiet, so that people would not hear the both of us wrestling one another........ She is so quiet and so sexy that it is what I call The Asian Mystique. Be careful, not all can handle The Asian Mystique, its addicting, so try not to let it get the best of you.....................You have been warned........................Darana, it was a pleasure meeting you, I adore when you are about to ??? She becomes wet, more vocal and she isn't afraid to grab you LOL (my kind of woman). After noticing that I had went over my time, I decided to make a dash for my vehicle. I gave Darana a hug and kiss, I closed her door and the strangest thing happened. This cute little sexy blonde with pretty eyes and a gorgeous smile comes around the corner and once she gets closer, I recognize she's from TOB.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmilyDMV
|
|
loki5773 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
12/10/17 |
Review by
loki5773
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/17
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Emily's ad and was intrigued by the good reviews.
I contacted her via P-411 and scheduled a 2hr incall session for the next day. Usual 2 call (text) system to get to her location.
I was very pleased to find an attractive Blonde that looked even better than her pictures. Emily provided some intense and enthusiastic fun listed above.
Emily is a great provider and a nice addition to the Denver scene.
I will repeat (often)
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
jwoods12 |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
12/10/17 |
Review by
jwoods12
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Aubrey, is a gorgeous girl, both in looks and personality. All activities performed with energy. Will definitely visit again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Erynn24
|
|
Turtleman |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
12/9/17 |
Seen on 12/2/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow had a super amazing time with Eryn, met me at the door in a towel and got to know each other a little then got to business. Would definitely recommend and hopefully I'll be able to see her again soon.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
killingtimedts |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
12/9/17 |
Seen on 11/22/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Probably one of the best massages I have ever had. She is very skilled and adept with her abilities. Better than anything you would get at a spa, Massage Envy, etc. The flip was great too. Set-up was easy. Her incall is inviting and easy to find. I will definitely be seeing her again!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Rollincoal95 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
12/9/17 |
Seen on 12/5/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fbsm very professional her pictures don’t even do her justice stunningly beautiful high recommend and will be seeing her and soon
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adriana Caliste
|
|
killingtimedts |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
12/9/17 |
Seen on 11/22/17
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set-up was a snap. Easy contact and communication. Incall is clean and easy to find. She sets the stage with mood music, candles, and heated oils. She is great to chat with and really sets the mood for relaxation. FBSM was great. It was performed with well. She worked out some upper back and neck kinks and gave great advice for monitor setup at the office. The flip was awesome. Afterwards, she uses warm lemon-scented water to help cleanup. She's a great lady and definitely worth a visit.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|