Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| RubyFox | emho | Denver | Yes | 88 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
emho
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I just got back from seeing Dixie, setup is a breeze. She was located at a convenient 5 star hotel up north, usual two call system brought me to the room. Dixie looked great in a black silk robe which included heels, wasn't long before we embraced and began kissing. We made our way over to the bed and she said " time to get you naked, once she disrobed she unveiled her perfect large DDDs. Wow they are really nice. Dixie went down on me porn style. Great technique and I had to beg her to stop for fear I'd finish to soon! She applied the condom using her mouth and climbed on top of me cowgirl style where she rode me like a champ. Afterward we chatted about her upcoming tour and she cleaned me up with a hot towel. Overall this was a awesome and I plan repeating. Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Valentina Cruz-FAKE | Nuggets | Denver | Yes | 5 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
Nuggets
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/19/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Just another great Latina, She is So gorgeous, perfect skin color and she lied lol She has 36Ds up top and a banging ass on a small 5 foot frame had a cool cocktail then went upstairs for great conversation and I gave her a massage and lots of fireworks . Not a clock watcher , She is leaving so catch her soon . Just a wonderful fun lady , Don’t worry I checked her ID She looks 18 ,.love her accent by the way. Nuggets Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Clarissa Clark | wolfsblood | Denver | Yes | 69 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
wolfsblood
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/19/18 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow, what can I say, fantastic girl and a fantastic time. Set up was super easy, place easy to find. She is gorgeous in person, friendly and enthusiastic! I had a great time and will repeat! Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Fitzwilliam Darcy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
Fitzwilliam Darcy
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Nichole twice before so set up was very easy through P411, an email and a phone call. I arrived at Nichole's comfortable incall and she greeted me in a silk robe and lingerie. Her incall is very nice. During our session it was dimly lit with soft music playing in the background. I accepted Nichole's offer of a back rub, flipped for some outstanding UTF (Nichole's skills are unmatched), and then we were off to the races with CG and Mish. After some rest and great conversation round two was offered, starting with more UTF and then a second finish in doggie. My past sessions with Nichole were relaxed and satisfying and this sessions was no different. I recommend Nichole to anyone who is new to the hobby or has been in the hobby for a while and wants a session that reminds them of why they got into the hobby in the first place. Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Layne Jane | farhorizon | Denver | Yes | 45 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
farhorizon
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/17 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wanted to try something different and I am glad I did. The hot oil and body rub were so relaxing and jane's body felt amazing against mine. She has a mischievous smile, great bedroom eyes and a sexy body. Finished with a hj and some mutual touch. She sweet and personable and made the experience great! Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MissDawn | DankDebo462 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
DankDebo462
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/19/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow Dawn is so sexy! Had a great time with this beauty. If you have a chance go see her! Great conversation and even better sex. I will never forget how it felt when she came and soaked my balls with her warm juices. Go see her! Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| TherealMiaRose | Stepper | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
Stepper
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/19/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wanted to see Mia for some time and was able to connect at her mid level hotel for an early morning encounter. Set up was easy as she is a good communicator and pays attention. Walked in to see the very essence of beautiful college girl next door. Bright smile, beautiful body and friendly attitude. Session was seriously GFE and made most excellent by her attention to what I asked for. No details, all of which are covered in other reviews eapecially on eccie. Those reviewers are dead on. She is a treat, the real deal and will work to make you happy. Expect her back in March and asked her to contact me in advance as I do not want to miss a chance to repeat. Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| RileyMynx | mcmtl | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
mcmtl
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/19/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Riley is an absolutely stunning young brunette with a cute face and a slim yet curvy body. Her beauty is matched only by her sparkling sweetheart personality. After the session we got to chat for a few minutes and she's intelligent and sweet, I will definitely repeat on this one! Age: 19 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Italiangoddess | CDM1994 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
CDM1994
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up a quick appointment through text. Was offered a 2-girl special, and took it up. Apartment was nice, equipped with a comfortable massage table and a stripper pole. Angel and Lola (I hope I remembered the name correctly) were incredibly friendly with wonderful senses of humor. After introductions, I got comfortable on the table for a pleasant cbj before moving into standing k9. It was very laid back for my first time, which helped ease my nerves. If you need some times with a chill gal, hit Angel up! Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SexxyVeronica69 | new2hobbying | Denver | Yes | 7 | 1/23/18 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW! I got lucky and Miss Veronica had an incall and on top of that we scheduled an appointment with in a couple of hours. The pictures are accurate, she has a wonderful demeanor and her services are top notch. I wont go into detail but Happy Campers review is spot on. She is a great kisser and provides tremendous eye contact. I would strongly suggest booking an hour. I wish I could have. Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-29-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Pixie-5749 | darkknight69 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
darkknight69
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Pixie was absolutely amazing, from the hug when I walked in to a hug and kis when I left. DATY was fresh and all other activities were performed with great enthusiasm. Will definitely be seeing her again. Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessikray | Averagejo | Denver | Yes | 95 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
Averagejo
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jessi is a beautiful woman with great smile. I am a shy nervous person but she made me feel very comfortable. Setup was a breeze through text messages and her incall was safe in a very nice hotel. I got to the room and was greeted by this fine young lady. We talked a bit and shared a cocktail. In a short time we were making out on the bed like long lost lovers. I won't get into the exact details but this is one great lady and all activities were performed with enthusiasm! I definitely recommend Jessi and plan on returning myself. Thank you Jessi for the great time. Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ellie Lovell | EpitomeOfLust | Denver | Yes | 48 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
EpitomeOfLust
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/19/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a great FBSM experience with Ellie. After her initial screening I finally had a chance to meet her. Ellie is a very beautiful and attractive woman. She was very welcoming with glowing positive energy and friendly with great attitude. She had a big cheerful smile and gave me a tight hug upon receiving me. She has a very nice and clean incall with a heated massage table, great relaxing sounds playing in the background and everything smelled great. She checked with me to determine where I was sore and began working on me as soon as I got comfortable. She did wonders to my shoulders and neck during the CMT quality massage she provided in addition to my entire body with some sensuality during the session. She always had a smile on her face when we made eye contact and did everything she could be make me feel as comfortable as possible during the entire session while healing my sores. By the end I was completely relaxed and happy - ready to tackle the rest of the day. I would absolutely recommend Ellie and will definitely go see her again as soon as I can. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Savannapdx | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 83 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Savanna post for quite some time but I never found a way to connect. A month ago, I contacted her and LOL set up a time to pay her a visit. Well, what can I say, I am spoiled, meaning I don't sit around waiting. While waiting to hear back from Savanna, I was at this nice lovely Christmas Party and lets just say it was full of sexy hotties with no clothes on. Ironically, I was texting another provider LOL and what do you know, she was a friend of hers. I guess the two of them decided to pass because they were under the impression I was going to FLAKE. I stayed at the party and shook my head because I am nowhere close to that type of person but the mind plays tricks on you when you are just privilege to reading someone's text. Today was my lucky day because I got a text from Savanna saying that she was back in town (my kind of woman) and I was able to make my schedule connect with hers. Setup was a breeze and I followed instructions and found myself at her pretty nice location. Gave her a call to let her know I arrived and through the door I went. Savanna is a pretty smart woman, LOL she will look you up and down/size you up/put you at ease before you can catch your breath. I love the highlights in her hair coupled with a very pretty smile. Shes laid back and not the usual clock watcher. I must say that I am glad I met her in person because texting can give you very false readings of who you are actually dealing with and you might miss out on something great in my opinion if you don't follow through and visit. All in all, I had a wonderful time with her and she reminds me of a close friend that you can talk too about anything, except she does it much, much better because she isn't wearing much at all...............Savanna take care of yourself, I am laughing because tickling couldn't distract you enough for me to steal a peck..................... Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chloeblue83 | average1 | Denver | Yes | 53 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: In my fantasy, I saw that Chloe was back in town and I hadn't seen her since last summer. Set up was easy since we have seen each other before. We chatted for a bit and then it was almost non-stop UTF. Chloe has skills, and made my toes curl. After the first shot on goal and a short rest, she initiated round 2. Felt great. Sometimes I just enjoy a good oral pleasuring and Chloe drained me. Plus, she is a sweetie. Seeing here made me very happy. Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adriana Caliste | CFD1 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
CFD1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with Adriana. Shared a bottle of wine, great conversation and a very nice body rub. Had a few hiccups during the evening but we made the best of the situation!! Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| ChanelofHouston | Caveman555 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
Caveman555
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW, GREAT GIRL. Sweet, hot and the bbbj is out of this world Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Layne Jane | mtnpinon | Denver | Yes | 45 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
mtnpinon
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met with Layne Jane at her new Englewood incall. So new that she was still unpacking boxes. Easy setup. Very cute young southern girl with dark hair, glasses, nice flirty smile and a lush little body. Very natural looking with great skin. Quiet and shy at first. Wearing a very short robe that allowed a nice view when she bent over. She indulged this ass man by bending over again for my voyeuristic pleasure. Started with a nice, warm, oily NURU massage on her bed. On the flip things heated up slowly. As she stroked me I explored her curvy body and let my hands wander. Big turn on to discover how warm and wet she was. Changed positions and wow did she taste clean and sweet. Nice change of pace with her trimmed bush - kinda retro and fun. Erotic writhing, quivering and moaning. So wet. Seemed to enjoy the DATY/DATO and FIA as much as I did. Gotta love a girl who lets go and allows herself to really enjoy the encounter. Eventually I suited up and enjoyed that youthful silky tightness. Nice DFK while in mish. Great views while in K9. The quiet shy girl turned into quite the passionate, vocal lover. Explosive finish. Accepted her offer of a shower and was dressed and in the parking lot 62 minutes after I arrived. Not a minute wasted with this girl. Layne exceeded my expectations and was a nice surprise who I hope to see again soon. Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SensualMontana | acmb2017 | Denver | Yes | 158 | 1/22/18 | |
|
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Set up was super easy after text/references here. She had me go to a nice hotel and the room was set up with a nice ambiance. I came from work so hopped in for a quick shower and then got on her heated massage table. This lady looks better than here pics , and is super sweet, friendly and respectful. I absolutely enjoyed our time spent and will repeat. She never rushed me at all and even offered me a chance to shower before leaving. In a word she was fantastic. Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Valentina Cruz-FAKE | Bigfoot257 | Denver | No | 5 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
Bigfoot257
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/19/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Dont do it guys. While she is a sweet sexy Latina I cant begin to describe how misled I was. After the session I learned her friend set up her profile here. I had been messaging her friend when I thought it was her. I was led to believe I would get GFE with DFk, Bbbj and Daty. However, when activities started I learned I wasn't going to get GFE. It was basic FS at best Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-34 REBUTTAL: I do provide GFE experience, but I think it's fair to expect a high level of personal hygiene. Little humor, but because your name is Bigfoot257 you shouldn't smell and behave like one. I am truly sorry he had a poor experience, but I have my own health and safety that is my number one priority. I do not upsell. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samada Summers | LesisMore | Denver | Yes | 55 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
LesisMore
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Demi and enjoying a very excellent experience for a 90 minute session. She is a very attentive provider, a good listener / talker, and what can I say about the massage itself - EXCELLENT! Her incall is well equipped and comfortable and inviting. And, she is a beautiful, young, petite Latina - always special attraction and bias for me. Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Pinkernton | sammyben | Denver | Yes | 49 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
sammyben
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is one of a kind, I recommend her. Setting up the appointment was pretty straightforward for me. She welcomed me passionately, like I had gone missing for 5 years.. From the start to the end, the session was absolutely amazing, her lingerie, smile, and personality are all the top of the shelf. Please be kind to her. I will see her again. Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Emily-1430 | JJ | Fort Collins | Yes | 23 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
JJ
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/18/18 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Set up was easy and after a couple of calls and text for address I met Emily at her in-call location in Fort Collins. She is attractive and fun to be around. Pretty quick I was receiving one of the best massages ever, ... good massage and sexy, which on the flip became delightful full service. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alexa-4988 | pyramid | Denver | Yes | 37 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
pyramid
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/18 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Texted Alexa. Response within minutes. Screening- minutes later done. 30 minutes later a knock on the door. WOW!!! Gorgeous lady enters. Beautiful and has an amazing petite body. HER CUTE ACCENT! I couldn't stop smiling. Alexa is one of those few gals that shortly after arriving I asked if we could extend our time together. Fun times. I will see her again and again as she visits Denver. If she lived here, I'd go broke. You can see by my other reviews that I am a GFE kind of guy. Alexa is no kissing, so that usually blows the deal for me. But HECK NO! She was well worth it in so many ways. You could do a quick visit with her and have a blast, but I would advise for an extended visit if you are in to it and enjoy MSOG. By the way if you don't realize it by now I highly recommend. So much fun. Just so much fun. Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| ScarlettRoseofTexas | Caged Hawk | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
Caged Hawk
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: One word - AMAZING! Scarlett has an amazing body and her assets are beyond perfect. If you like a woman with curves then she is your girl, and let me be clear, she has curves NOT fat! She was very sweet and took great care of me. Her pictures are very accurate - Definitely will see her again! Thank you! Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mila-BP | AlamoGuy34 | Fort Collins | Yes | 44 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
AlamoGuy34
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: I saw Mila this evening and was glad that I did. I'm new to this and she put me right at ease. She was patient and took her time. I didn't feel rushed or that she was just going through the expected motions. The conversation was stimulating and I could see myself happily just chatting with her over lunch. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage and left satisfied. I will be seeing her again when time allows. The pictures on the add aren't her, it has been said before, but when she greeted me, I was not disappointed. She is lovely, body and mind. If you see her and don't agree, well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong. Age: 22 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessikray | PleasedPleaser | Denver | Yes | 95 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
PleasedPleaser
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Loved my time with Jessi. Totally at ease with herself and puts you at ease as well. She’s enthusiastic...genuinely likes her job or fooled the heck out of me (either way, it’s fantastic). She’s also easy to coordinate with. Arrived at her in-call and she met me at the door in cute comfy clothes. Wasn’t decked out in lingerie, but I bet she would have had I asked. Started out with some get-to-know-you talk, slowly easing into hot kissing session. Gradually, and sensually, clothes came off and and we got more horizontal. Worked our way around the very realistic GF experience from DATY to BBBJ/69, to CFS. Afterward we snuggled up (it was cold) and watched a little TV before finishing up with another round. Definitely a winner. Will see her again. Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sofia of Colorado | AfroKW | Denver | Yes | 120 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
AfroKW
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/18 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Oh Boy! What can I say... Sofia is definitely the best FBSM I've ever had. I opted for the combo which started with a striptease/lap dance session. Man that was hot and fun! Then followed the FBSM. No joke, Sofia knows what she's doing. She took me to new heights. She is full of energy and will make you enjoy every minute spent with her. Will be back! Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MissLaura | Freebags0001 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
Freebags0001
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/16/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow, where to begin? I recently reached out to Laura, saw she was coming to Denver. This is my first time for in-call. After screening and verification, we set a date. I arrived with a bottle of wine and was greeted by an absolutely beautiful woman with dark brown eyes, beautiful smile, and a tiny sexy black nighty. Very relaxing and fully engaged with all activities, and conversation skills are on point, you will need a full 90min or more with this one, m not one for juicy details, (as I want to keep it all to my self), but gentlemen, YOU WIL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, true GFE. Warning, warning you will get lost in those amaZing deep soulful eyes, beautiful smile, and conversation, you will get addicted, and be coming back for more, too good to be true, honestly. Girl next door with some intelligence and wit about her, couldn’t have asked for a better experience or time. A real treasure, lucky I found her. Better than pics, I will definitely repeat, thank you Laura, amazing. Lived up to the hype and exceeded it greatly....be a gentlemen, she truly deserves nothing less, she is a true queen.......hope she comes back real soon. Cant wait.... Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lexxx | Stang03 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 27 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Was greeted by Lexis at the door with a nice hug! Tcb and she asked me to get comfortable then she started with a nice cbj then moved on to some cowgirl that’s where I finished! Talked for a little after, exchanged pleasantries and went on my way! She is a very nice lady and hope to repeat! Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AspenStarr | Nookiemonster4u - Banned | Denver | Yes | 6 | 1/21/18 | |
|
Review by
Nookiemonster4u - Banned
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Glad to say...the pictures are real...the girl is also...Aspen had a flirty attitude ,and has some really nice ink...so it's easy to verify there her pictures..we chatted for a coupe min. Then got down to business...Aspen is pretty flexable, and has some great energy...making the activities listed, well worth the wait. I would see her again...if she comes back to town..if your a fan of ink...check out this lady...a little aged ...but still in great shape. Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-22-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KimberlyLuxx | Kolorado | Denver | Yes | 4 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
Kolorado
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Over a year since I have seen Kim, not sure why I waited so long. She is absolutely one of the most gorgeous women you will ever met and a personality to match. All activities were amazing. I will not wait a year to see this beautiful girl again... Thanks Kim Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-28 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SensualMontana | losttwinky | Denver | Yes | 158 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
losttwinky
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/16/18 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Needed a good massage, with something you can't find at the chain places. Set up thru p411. Set time and was good to go. Met at her 4 star hotel in DTC. Super nice lady who is not that bad at massage. If she gets some formal training she can really make some magic happen. Anyway, the flip comes and I have a lot of fun, within her boundaries. And then she fills the rest of the time with more massage. I kind of prefer it that way, that way while I'm still really, really relaxed the massage and heated table works even better. Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | Fourplayluvr | Denver | Yes | 36 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
Fourplayluvr
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Texted early in the morning. She responded very quickly. Set the time. Easy to find at a very nice and clean location! She opened the door in a very sexy outfit! I did not know what to expect because of her pictures, but she looked absolutely amazing! She is very beautiful, passionate and seductive. She wasted no time and started kissing and touching me right away! Then went straight for a BBBJ. She is very skilled! I took my turn for some very good DATY. Did several positions and am extremely satisfied. I would like to keep her for myself, but I can’t! I would highly recommend. I will see her again very soon! My new ATF! Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madeline Tze-BANNED | Webhead | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
Webhead
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Madeline is simply fantastic! Set up was easy, conversation was wonderful, and she is very very sexy! Clean, safe,and absolutely worth meeting her. She gives direction and makes sure you enjoy yourself! Thank you Madeline!! Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| LillyTaylor | stic1989 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
stic1989
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lilly has redeemed herself! No sooner had I hit submit on my last no-show review when she texted and said she would make it up to me this morning. Glad I stayed in the area and started the day with a bang! If you can make the schedule work, go see her. Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jaylalee | Drock95022 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
Drock95022
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very sweet girl who did everything to take care of me. Very thin sexy Asian. I wish she was based in Denver Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-23-25 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MissLaura | johnnybgood | Denver | Yes | 22 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
johnnybgood
(87 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/16/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Laura is one beautiful young lady, perfect spinner body, smart, talkative, the kind of girl who really wants to get to know you. I think she looks hotter in real life than in her pictures. She really aims to please, great kisser, total GFE type. Don't hesitate to contact this lovely lady while she's in town you won't be disappointed. She has a great upscale hotel while here. Treat her right guys! Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MissLaura | vailskier | Denver | Yes | 22 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
vailskier
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/16/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW. Absolutely amazing! Is the definition of ATF for me! Wish she lived here... Thanks Laura! Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| LillyTaylor | ecc2012 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/16/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow, Lilly is absolutely awesome. She is not the normal GFE but her convo is great and makes you feel very comfortable. She is beautiful and sexy and her body is incredibly tight. I mean tight like her skin is so soft and fit. Her oral is awesome and I had to work hard to not pop. She climbed on top and went to town, swit bed to mish for a while and then doggie to finish and that ass is wow just wow. Thanks again Lilly. Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SweetSexy_Paris | Mxknpmp69 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
Mxknpmp69
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/19/17 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Second time seeing her. So set up was pretty easy. Got to the hotel on time, got room number. And I soon as I walk in the fun began. She seems to enjoy what she does and is very fun and to talk to even though English kinda limited but not to bad. Will definitely repeat Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| catalina | g44 | Denver | Yes | 145 | 1/20/18 | |
|
Review by
g44
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/19/17 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is an overdue review. After seeing Catalina's pics and reading her reviews, I was intrigued enough to contact her for a date. Since her face is not shown in any of the pics, I was acting on faith alone. Alas, there was no need to worry about what Catalina looks like, she is a stunner...You will have a great time you will smile all day. She is a wonderful, sexy, woman. Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| HayLeigh Renee-9198 | Letmepleasureu69 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 12 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
Letmepleasureu69
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/18 Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Hayleigh many times but finally decided to do a review for her. The set up with hayleigh was really easy. He chatted about what I wanted and how it would go. From there we set a time and she was on time. She look amazing her pictures didn’t do her justice. She is beautiful. I welcomed her in and started with a DFK and it was great. From there I lead her into the room for our session. She allowed me to undress her and I exposed and touched ever once of her body so gorgeous. From there I laid her down and kissed her body to include DATY. She is extremely sensitive and squirms as I perform my pleasure on her. She orgasms a few times and then it is her turn to to show me her oral skills. She has an amazing mouth and works me over. I can’t take any more and move us into a covered missionary then finish in a laying down doggie style. We had a good session and she orgasmed a few more times. Hayleigh is an awesome girl and always pleases. Don’t miss out but judge for yourself. She is worth the call. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adalina Alba | Tieneschicle | Denver | Yes | 4 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
Tieneschicle
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/17 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This woman is a Goddess. Our first meeting was exactly one month ago and our second not a week after that, and I cannot get the experiences out of my head. It is entirely subjective, of course, but she is an absolute treasure. She is sweet, genuine, kind, attentive, and a little bit shy, though she handles herself with class and confidence. She speaks softly and has a gentle nature. Her shyness is not readily apparent though - I only noticed because I am pretty shy myself. I was nervous in the beginning and she was a bit nervous too, but she made the moves, lead the way and we had a wonderful time together. It is hard to describe her beauty in a way that isn't subjective, but suffice it to say that she is truly beautiful. Her photos are 100% accurate, less the fact that they do not do her justice. In intimacy she is sensual, affectionate, and skilled. If you are all or any of those things as well, it goes a long way with her. She knows what she likes and will quickly figure out what you like, too, so let her do her thing and it will probably, like mine, become an experience you'll have a hard time not thinking about, much less forget. I had to ask her to see me again not a week after because I was so entranced by it all. I wish I would have requested longer than one hour the first time or had more time the second meeting because she genuinely seems interesting and intelligent in addition to everything else. Treat her with respect, dignity, and attention (as we should all people anyway), and I am sure she will leave your mind blown and knees shaking because she is that kind of woman. I look forward to next time and the time after that, my dear ;). Perhaps in the future we will leave enough time for a good conversation LOL. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily Jordan | ilovewomen | Denver | Yes | 120 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
ilovewomen
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was in the mood for a good massage and started researching various ladies who are known for FBSM. After reading reviews and various posts on the boards, I contacted Emily and I am very glad I did. After passing her screening, arrangements were made for us to meet at my place and Emily arrived at the exact time agreed upon. When I opened the door, I saw a lovely lady standing there before me with a fantastic smile on her face. I invited her in and we hugged. I offered her something to drink and she asked for water, her preferred drink choice. I had a few munchies available and we sat and talked getting to know each, sipped some refreshments and ate a few munchies. Eventually we retired to my bedroom, where we both got undressed…me completely nude and Emily down to a skimpy pair of black panties. I took a quick shower…didn’t want to linger too long in the shower as I wanted her hands on my body. I came back in the bedroom and Emily had me lie down face first on the bed. I had lotion available but Emily brought her own massage oil. Emily seemed to know instinctively how I like my massages. Her touch was exquisite. She wasted no time in sitting on my butt and started rubbing my back, neck and shoulders. After a bit, I could feel Emily’s tits and nipples lightly rubbing up and down my back. Eventually Emily had me flip over onto my back and I got to look into her eyes as she rubbed my chest, stomach. She slowly moved her hands down the top and outside of my legs and on when she moved her hands back up, she had her hands on the inside of my legs and legs coming ever so close. After a bit, Emily leaned down and whispered into my ear to close my eyes, relax and enjoy her touch. I obeyed and let myself be in the moment, relishing her touch. She continued gliding her hands up and down my legs and without warning, she very lightly touched me there. She continued stroking and touching everything below while slowly building up to an incredible finish. After, she got a warm washcloth, cleaned me off and then lay down on the bed beside while we cuddled and talked. Too quickly, our time together was over and she had to leave, but not before another warm hug. I will be contacting Emily again. Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Wettblack | Aytinchslmp | Denver | Yes | 5 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
Aytinchslmp
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/18 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I just got off work and was looking on tob. Saw her ad, sent a text asking if she had time in about an hour. We agreeded on a time. When i got there it was in and out, just what i was looking for. I would recomend wettblack for any one needing a quick one. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | robtani | Denver | Yes | 36 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
robtani
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I did a review of her, aka Rockin Colorado, back in 2015 and haven't seen her for a couple of years - as she says in her ad she's been off the map for a while. After a mixup of where she was staying, once she opened the door it was the same outgoing girl. After the hi's and brief conversation, we were lfk and dfk and then clothes where coming off and she was on her knees giving me all her attention with her outstanding bbbj. After some daty, she got on top of me and rode me with as much enthusiasm, passion and movement as you can imagine, then some more utf and a nice finish in missionary. She did have a baby a little while ago, but imho remains a very attractive young lady. She's fun and never afraid to tell you what she thinks but that's never been a problem with us even if we debate somethings. My recommendation is go see her - she will treat you well. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DevonDebauchery | Jack1984 | Denver | Yes | 123 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was fortunate the Devon was able to meet on short notice today. Quick and painless screening process, and I was on my way. When she answered her door, I was blown away. Her pictures do not do her justice. As other reviewers stated, she has some of the best naturals I have ever seen! All activities were amazing, and nothing felt rushed at all (even though she was pressed for time). I cannot wait to come back and see her soon, but a half hour with Devon simply isn’t enough. I would highly recommend to any and everyone. Thanks Devon! Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mandi Mason | Jimmy1sg | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
Jimmy1sg
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/18 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amazing ability to calm my nerves. She is a provider who welcomes you in and I was undressed in 1 min. I couldn't wait to go down and she rocked me gently! Age: 24 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LaurenB | mrmeyers | Denver | Yes | 116 | 1/19/18 | |
|
Review by
mrmeyers
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/19/17 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is a beauty, cool, good person. I have a smile on my face just thinking about her right now. Nice DFK followed by the most amazing BBBJ ever. We experimented with all sorts of different positions, not a clock watcher. I feel incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend time with her, and I hope to do so again. Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||