Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11251 - 11300 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nicoleta Pete DTC Yes 63 4/8/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Nicoleta. She is a very sensual woman. The BBBJ was slow, wet, and sensual. I felt like we really connected and I could’ve spent the whole night with her. I highly recommend seeing her when you get a chance.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot LoversPoint Denver Yes 56 4/8/20
Review by LoversPoint (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication was great all the way through. She was all that and some, pleasant to talk to and very intelligent. She was very petite and i was mesmerized the moment I opened the door. I'm planning on seeing her again. Thank you!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yasmin Yung tallguy123 DTC Yes 35 4/8/20
Review by tallguy123 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yasmin is beautiful, great body and very accommodating. I asked for a certain outfit and she delivered. outstanding as well. I would highly recommend and repeat as this is my second time seeing her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Rockstar81 Denver Yes 63 4/8/20
Review by Rockstar81 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicoleta was supurb. The pictures are accurate and she looks even better in person. After a quick shower we got to know each other very well. I will see her every time she comes to Denver.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DianaOdessa Steve Rogers DTC Yes 11 4/8/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From Russia with Love, Diana was quick to respond to texts and I was able to meet her at her upscale in-call in a little less than an hour from first contact. Diana was wearing a elegant black dress when she answered the door. Wowza! I showered quickly(a requirement for her.) and found out that she had changed out of her dress and was wearing some sexy black hosiery lingerie with heels! Diana's accent was a huge turn on. We enjoy some small conversation while caressing each other. I started with daty for her and she switched it up with 69 bbbj. Mpcfs; cg, doggy, mish. After we had finished, I showered again and got ready to leave. Diana had beautiful eyes and smelled heavenly. As others have stated, English is not her first language; but it did not hamper our time together in anyway. If you are looking for a beautiful woman that will put a smile on your face; look no further!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emilie Anderson Ready2ride Denver Yes 25 4/7/20
Review by Ready2ride (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just met with Emilie yesterday and must say that she was beyond all my expectations. She is a gorgeous, leggy, blonde bombshell ready to please. Being our first meeting I brought with me some wine of her choice to break the ice with. We had a nice conversation over a couple of glasses of the wine which led to me taking a quick rinse in her shower and off the races after I was toweled off. The rules were few and very reasonable. Absolutely no clock watching and and when we were finished, it was right back to a nice interesting conversation like two lovers who hadn't seen each other in years. Emilie's hospitality made me feel as though I could have spent all day with her and was greatly appreciated. She complimented me with the kind and thoughtful words of "You did everything right". Guys you can't go wrong with Emilie as a choice. Go to her with confidence! Thanks again Em, you've not seen the last of me.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer boxer-6526 DTC Yes 42 4/7/20
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is overdue. Jennifer came through town a few weeks, and we were able to find time to hook up. Very easy to schedule with, but she and I have known each other for years. I've seen her here in Denver and when she lived in Dallas. She is still one of the most beautiful Asian providers to visit our town. She is the girl in the pictures. She is very sensual and the experience is all GFE.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe COSTech Colorado Springs Yes 82 4/7/20
Review by COSTech (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: All the other great reviews are accurate. Easy communications, Great appearance, Great attitude, A lot of fun


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emilie Anderson Flanker-9057 DTC Yes 25 4/7/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My experience I think was like "Pete" except Emilie had me meet her at her incall. Emile met me at her door in a sweet teddy and she looked hot~ We chatted for a bit and slowly disrobed and kissed, and soon the sparks flew. Nice, hot body and a sweetheart. From kissing went to BBBJ and I asked her to hop on and she covered me up and brought out her toy and played with herself while she rode me CG. Then we changed to doggie and again she used her toy while I enjoyed the sweetness~! I am not accustomed to using toys and I think this might not always be fun for all, but I thought it was an added bonus as it stimulated me along with her. After this she finished me off in her mouth, which was very, very nice~! Thanks Emilie for a fantastic time. Highly recommend.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Toddzilla Westminster Yes 152 4/7/20
Review by Toddzilla (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lulu is a sweet petite lady. She was super easy to visit and had a great time.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Davids32188 Westminster Yes 90 4/6/20
Review by Davids32188 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG was this woman more amazing than I possibly imagined. Truly the embodiment of beauty that I recognized the moment she opened the door. Very welcoming with a voice and accent that was extremely alluring accompanied with a body sculpted by the gods! She knows how to take care of a man and I definitely hope to see her again. I'm always hesitant about kissing but she didn't seem to mind some soft kissing and a soft touch, nothing too hard. She started with some teasing that led to a BBBJ and her skills are unmatched so far. After some time enjoying that while I got a taste of her myself with some DATY, protection was added and she started on top that lead to doggie. A fantastic feeling throughout the whole experience. Clean up was very easy as well, she goes the extra mile so treat her with the utmost respect!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson Savoir Faire Denver Yes 47 4/6/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just happened to coordinate a good time to sneak away from work when I saw Dianna's post. She was not available but we rescheduled for the next day. Diana contacted me the next day to make sure that we were still confirmed and away I went. Once inside, I noticed a tanned blonde who was in a black teddy and ready for war. We chit chatted with one another for a bit and then retired to another area for the main event. Diana is very sensual and takes her sweet time, which I found to be exactly what I needed. She was nice and talkative throughout the session. I definitely recommend her and I shall be returning when our schedules can meet. The Savior Faire "Hot Blonde in a Black Teddy" Award goes to Dianna. I will be in touch .........


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver yanyan0110 Denver Yes 74 4/6/20
Review by yanyan0110 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessie is fantastic. She is beautiful and extremely easy to converse with. Fantastic with 100% focus. I would definitely recommend her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce MarkCh Boulder Yes 125 4/6/20
Review by MarkCh (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/20
Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very interested in making sure I had a good experience and was grateful for my time. Very clean upscale hotel. I have nothing but good things to say, will repeat.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder MarkCh Boulder Yes 39 4/6/20
Review by MarkCh (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Good, relaxing massage. I loved. We had a slight misunderstanding but after the air was cleared, all was good. I only recommend “maybe” because she is an upscale, selective provider and expects clients to be respectful and understand what she does and does not provide. From the experiences she has had, I can tell she has had clients who have not been gentleman-like. Not cool. So treat her well, and she will show you a great time.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Hi I do not recall any of these discussions you mention in your review, I do not ever discuss details of sessions with other people and I have never had a client treat me bad or as ungentlemanly as you mention. Also my ad is very clear about what I offer and you knew that when you booked. I really do not appreciate you posting false information about my services and I do not recommend anyone to see you in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz ColonelAngus Denver Yes 18 4/6/20
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had connected with Ila in the past but just couldn't get my schedule to match hers. Finally got them lined up. Showed up to her Incall. She works out of a wellness center which I found to be very nice cozy. She is a very beautiful and loving woman. Started with a little spiritual connecting. I really liked this part. You can tell that she wants to use energy to help get you thru to your intention. Breath work is key to making this the best it can be. Thank you Ila for your love and kindness. I hope to see you again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate johns61x DTC Yes 129 4/6/20
Review by johns61x (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy is an absolute delight. She's beautiful, with an amazing body, and we had a great time sharing our backgrounds, stories of travel, etc. I'll note that she also had to do some extra screening for me, due to me being a new member of TOB. Throughout that process, she was considerate, professional, and excellent to work with. I highly recommend.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bettie Bangs Notacbjfan Denver Yes 13 4/5/20
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bettie is a very fun lady who enjoys what she does. Her photos do not do her justice she looks much better in person and her head game is top shelf. I found her to be very ladies back and nice provider to play and visit with. Until next time.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Notacbjfan DTC Yes 120 4/5/20
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Bree is a very beautiful lady with a rocking body. I've seen her a few times now and the time soent with her just gets better and better each time. Friendly and fun GFE experience.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Damboy88 Denver Yes 91 4/5/20
Review by Damboy88 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Marie. She goes with the flow, is super accommodating and easy going. I didn't want to stop hanging out. The previous reviews are more than accurate. Pretty much whatever your thing is, Marie will make your day.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Notacbjfan DTC Yes 63 4/5/20
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was met at the door by a beautiful woman and followed her back to her room. Once in the room I cleaned up and she was dressed in sexy stockings and outfit. We both enjoyed our time together and I'm looking forward to the next visit.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta dd8822 Denver Yes 63 4/4/20
Review by dd8822 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicoleta is incredible in every way. She's a really sweet person, great communication, and just stunning gorgeous. Do not hesitate, if you have the opportunity to see her, it is an unbelievable experience. I will be repeating without a doubt.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire rawraw Boulder Yes 90 4/4/20
Review by rawraw (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Didn't disappoint! Sweet disposition and love her tiny frame. She was very friendly and easy to talk to and blew away my expectations. Already made plans to see her again. Looking forward to it. I hope she sticks around


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Leoaugust Denver Yes 92 4/4/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lillianne replied to a TOB rext and had me verified in no time. Fun back and forth setting time and date. She kept in touch and asked for any attire , music or drink request- nice touch! Was met by a tall beautiful woman who was smiling and gave me a quick twirl to show off her sexy bra panty outfit with heels. A hug kiss and a beverage some more comfortable conversation. Led me to bedroom, nice music, candles warm oil massage to loosen me up, dfk, a little bbbj to get me ready. Returned the favor with clean and tasty daty accomplishing a few O's. Suited up with some cherry lube and on to cg for another O and mish for a hot ending! We layed holding each other and was then given a nice warm washcloth cleanup. More massaging and kissing to have a nice ending. What a woman - smart, engaging worldly and very sexy and relaxed. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend at least an hour to enjoy all that Lillianne hasto offer!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE Cruzcontrol39 Denver Yes 14 4/4/20
Review by Cruzcontrol39 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is super nice and treats you like a king. GFE and awesome UTF and CIM!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver Javien DTC Yes 70 4/3/20
Review by Javien (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rylee is always a Classy lady! I seen her time to time for a few years now. She is very pretty - lovely I'd say. Relaxing to talk with her and fully stress relived when is over. I've kept her my little secret but realized she deserved a great review.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Hulk Denver Yes 63 4/3/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Always glad to see Nicoleta when she returns for a visit, she has been on my ATF list now for over 9 years. She is beautiful beyond words and has a heart of gold. Very easy going and provides a stellar unrushed GFE experience every time. Her heritage is Russian but she speaks fluent English having lived here for many years. She is well educated, articulate, and communicates well on all subjects. If you haven't met her you are missing out on a rare Gem. For me I will look forward to many more visits.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 207 4/3/20
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where do you start with this? I scheduled with this very accommodating woman. As we both went through the conversation and verification I sensed we’d make this epic the most sensual and erotic gods could match. She made her suggestions and plans to meet me, and little did I know what we could accomplish together. Enter dusk as I made my final texts to let her know I had arrived at her safe and convenient I call. I knock and she answers dressed. It was tight and black...mini skirt with heels and elegant bra. Petite frame but built for sex. I should have known. She asked how I wanted to be taken and I said “I roll with it” and began to take my clothes off. She paused and mouth dropped open with a gasp. She has a porn fantasy and my perfectly proportioned equipment really struck her bell. She ravished me and my thick 9.5 inches of perfection enjoyed every bit of it. Balls back to the head and up and down my throbbing shaft. She owned it and worshiped it for 15min. Stopping to admire the sculpture of manhood God gave me to pleasure a woman like her. The final bits of clothes and shoes came off and we went from sensual to hardcore and back and forth several times. Her orgasms were long and some were hard, I could feel the wash of her juices and contraction pull on me. She verbalized how she wanted it and gave it to her. I teased her with thrusts and strokes almost pulling out completely before plunging in again and watching her eyes roll in the back of her head. Grabbed her feet and sucked every toe weaving my tongue between every digit as I pleasured her pussy with my pornstar cock. We’d pause for a minute to look deep into each other and wonder, how does someone so hot and sexy only meet until now. We made love, we had sex and we became friends detailing our next fantasy. She’s a real woman and she had a real man that night. We’ll meet again for sure.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver ynglifter69 DTC Yes 74 4/3/20
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Even in these tough times sometimes you need to treat yourself. I usually only write reviews for new people who need them, but Jessie is well worth your time. All the usual acronyms apply and even though I was a bit worn out, I probably could of gone a third time. Yes she is that good. If you are able to leave your domicile now you know where to go.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AveryTheDream macnemo Denver Yes 32 4/2/20
Review by macnemo (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication was quick and consistent. Warm welcome, activities where performed with enthusiasm and pictures were accurate.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Boomstick Thornton Yes 133 4/2/20
Review by Boomstick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I needed a break from everything going on in the world, so I turned to my ATF. I met up with Amber at her DTC spot, which is comfortable and private, and it was exactly what I needed. We talked for a bit to catch up then jumped right in. Amber is as wonderful to look at as she is to touch, and with her exceptional skills everything she does makes you feel like a god. I can't decide whether the view from the front or back is better, but either way leaves absolutely nothing to be desired. Looking down and watching her work is also an incredible sight! These are crazy times, but Amber is more than capable of putting you at ease.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire DavCO Westminster Yes 90 4/2/20
Review by DavCO (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is amazing in every way. New ATF. Nothing else to say.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane RambleOn12 Denver Yes 93 4/2/20
Review by RambleOn12 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Sasha through her website, and she responded quickly. We exchanged a few texts, and she was very accommodating and able to meet at my residence. She showed up exactly on time and I honestly couldn't get over how hot she was--Those curves! Holy crap! Sasha put me at ease straight off. She is great to talk to and knowledgeable about a lot of different things. Of course we talked current events and then about more intimate and personal subject. When I was finally good and comfortable, there was no rush or clock watching, I lead her upstairs. She stripped off her clothes, and I got an eyeful of her wonderful, firm breasts. After a brief moment of teasing, she went to a BBBJ that could bring the dead back to life. I was amazed just how good her mouth felt on me. She asked what I wanted next? What to choose? Sasha's ass is spectacular, I wanted to see it, so it was doggie. There are few adjectives to describe just how good that was visually and physically, and the feel of her ass and back and breasts as the swayed. Oh man. I am getting hard just thinking and writing about it. It was amazing. New to this whole experience, I highly recommend Sasha. She has a plethora of talents that should be enjoyed.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta The_Wild_Rover DTC Yes 63 4/1/20
Review by The_Wild_Rover (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicoleta provides a fantastic GFE session. She knows what she likes and really seems to enjoy her time with you. I met up with her in a DTC hotel. When I opened the door she greeted me wearing a skin tight little dress and stockings. After a few pleasantries were exchanged she was undressing me and got down on her knees for some very sensual bbbj. Soon everything came off and we were on the floor enjoying ourselves. We finally made it to the bed where I was more than happy to give some very tasty daty. She was vocal and enjoyed the attention. Neither of us could wait to put the cover on and dive into the main event. Several positions and orgasms (for her) I finished in doggy with the perfect view of her supple ass. She is so much fun and I encourage all of you to go see her. I know I'll repeat.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Savoir Faire Westminster Yes 56 4/1/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Slim Honey contacted me and I must say I was SURPRISED because it had been a while since I heard from her, all in all it was good hearing from her. Of course we had to catch up on the past/current events. After chatting it up, Slim gave me the location and I was off to the races. Arrived on time as always, next thing I know I found myself hugging, laughing and getting comfortable. She was wearing a short dress that hugged her very well and just barely covered. Of course she loves to tease me, which I can't seem to get enough and will not be issuing any complaints. As the time approached for me to go, we hugged, smiled and mutually said our goodbyes. The Savior Faire "I don't like sitting in parking lots" Award goes to my Lil Slim Honey. See you soon and please take care of yourself.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Young gentlemen Westminster Yes 90 4/1/20
Review by Young gentlemen (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Miss Claire she's really pretty and such a sweet girl. She is safe and very clean. I was so turned on by how cute and sexy she was that I was rock hard before we even started bbbj 69. She is very sensitive so I made sure I was gentle and she rewarded me with a great time. We then moved on to mpcfs and we both enjoyed it. She really does make you feel loved


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 BillyTheKid Denver Yes 94 4/1/20
Review by BillyTheKid (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Warning: Contents very addictive. Symptoms include withdrawal, erections lasting longer than four hours, heart racing. The best in the city. The best I ever had. The Best of the Best. Sweet, clever, kind, caring, funny, smart, alluring, and gorgeous. She looks like a superhero, built like one. Perfect body and everything feels divine. Best you will ever experience. True GFE complete with LFK and cuddles after. Best FS I’ve ever had. In my life. Try not to look directly into her enchanting eyes because her spell will make you a regular immediately. You will feel like a god afterwards. It’s literally unbelievable that you get to be with her. She will redefine your standards and raise your bar. She’s magical. An angel from up above.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana jackburton Denver Yes 32 4/1/20
Review by jackburton (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time seeing Kawitana. Her location can be a little challenging to find the first time. So give yourself a few extra min. From the moment I entered her place, she was energetic and enthusiastic! All the acronyms, done very safe! She gave a nice massage and we went for another round. She seemed to really enjoy herself and I can't imagine her faking all of those orgasms! This is a girl who loves what she does, so treat her right fellas and enjoy the ride!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau jackburton Denver Yes 92 3/31/20
Review by jackburton (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been seeing Liliane for a while now. She is a wonderful women with wonderful skills. Great energy and a great body. From the moment I entered her love den I was treated as a king. All are safe and will indulge role play if you take your time and walk her through your interests.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn fredsp411 Denver Yes 59 3/31/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lovely woman. High quality massage with fun teasing. Finish was the tops. Strongly recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 shyguy73 DTC Yes 27 3/31/20
Review by shyguy73 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Usual light screening and texting before. Incall had great private parking for the area. The pictures are accurate, but she is much prettier and sexier than the photos. She roused "the shyguy" out of hiding, if you get my meaning. No smoker, but she did have a scented vaporizer running in the bathroom, music, lighting that all added to the ambiance. For the details, I promised her I would not get too juicy. So - Very, very, very GFE. All activities were done with enthusiasm. She reminded me of a very long time ago, when I was a teenager, visiting my GF's house. Wish I had the stamina of back then so I could keep up with her. Make sure you are ready for an amazing fun workout. She now occupies the top spot on my "Must Visit" list.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
presleytherose philbill Denver Yes 6 3/31/20
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Montana is a very laid back, beautiful lady and I really had a great time with her. I texted a request for an incall and shared my references with her. She replied within ninety minutes and we were all set. When I got to her general area I texted and she said something had come up at her incall. I asked if she would go to a hotel with me and she agreed. I really liked how easily she dealt with a problem and moved on with the date. In no time we were in a nice room getting aquanted. Her pictures are completely accurate but dont convey how cute and sexy she is. We started with very nice kisses that led to us undressing and moving to the bed. Wonderful daty, bbbj and cfs followed. Montana is a very passionate, sensual woman and I felt like I was with long time lover. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple YankeeClipper DTC Yes 109 3/30/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So, this is my sixth (yeah, I count for recall as I want to remember every activity) visit since my last review and today was like all the previous visits go...Phenominal. Pure and Simple...AMAZING EACH AND EVERY TIME!!! I could put on my poet laureate hat and wax poetic like Ben Johnson or good ole Billy Shakespeare, but Kandi is otherworldly and not deserving of such feeble attempts by man. Kandi is a woman-Exceptional in every way! We are but poor simpletons who seek this Woman's affection if only for a brief moment in our sanguine lives searching for paradise. Kandi commands our honour, and gentlemen, it is our duty to serve this fair maiden of lustful desires and activity. For one, I shall ever be in Ms. Kandi's indebtedness...Period! You too, should find yourself in such favour.. If you've met Ms. Kandi, then you know-you just know. If you haven't...dumbass! Kandi...thank you for the gift of enlightenment!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn Leoaugust DTC Yes 15 3/30/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eryn verified me thru TOB but it took several attempts to connect and we could not get schedules to align. She is exactly as her pics are, tall toned and built like an athlete. She gave me a lfk and let me know that daty was off the menu, which was a bummer. We puffed a little weed and chatted to get comfortable. I think the fact she was squeezing me in before a late checkout had me and her not 100% focused on one another and I decided it was best to leave after a little bbbj. She was sweet and am always a gentleman so no bad feelings - shit happens! But I would still recommend her and I will try to see her again to again if the occasion becomes available.


Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix JohnCho_Boulder Boulder Yes 156 3/30/20
Review by JohnCho_Boulder (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maggie is incredible. I first contacted her and she asked for references. She was quick at reaching out to my reference and was communicative throughout the entire process. After sending her my reference we set up to meet. I ended up having a schedule change but she was very accommodating. Upon visiting her incall, which is at a great location, we chatted for a bit to get to know each other some more. We did our business and after that, we had a nice chat afterwards. She was friendly and is great at what she does. I hope another with her in the near future. I highly recommend her.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia kay jonnyboy2112 Colorado Springs Yes 1 3/30/20
Review by jonnyboy2112 (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve meet Mia at her incall private location in the springs. When I arrived she was all sexy up we hugged and talk and drank some wine together. After a bit of talking the friskiness started so we decided to move the bedroom where Mia showed off her oral talents the utf was amazing that had to lasted for about 10 min then was my turn the daty was fresh and clean she enjoyed that a lot then we move to the main event and on went the cover with some mish and doggie Mia is pretty much open to anything so we went back to some 69 and then Finnish me off with a hand job then after all the activities we went back to the living room and talk some more Mia is definitely not a clock watcher she has a very bubbly personality great lady I definitely would see her again and again thanks Mia


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30D-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau dcorian72 Denver Yes 92 3/30/20
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spent some time with Lilly a few days ago. Been wanting to for a while but couldn’t sync up. The wait was well worth it. She is beautiful and definitely a sexy MILF. She is very GFE. Picture are accurate and very recent. We talked for a while and she is very easy to talk to. Our time together was so much fun. I recommend Lilly. You won’t be disappointed.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lizzy Pink scottiep33 Westminster Yes 38 3/30/20
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lizzy is the real deal super sweet personality with a banging body. There was some confusion with location markers on my part so I showed up late. Lizzy was totally understanding and chill. Arrived very nice and clean. I loved that she let me watch that big booty lead me. We chatted for a few and laughed. Then the fun began and I was blown away by her cbj skills. Went immediately to mish and got to see those big natural titties bounce while I banged her. Then doggy and her ass is absolutely amazing. I felt we had great chemistry so I'll definitely make sure I see her often.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-29-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Illini88 DTC Yes 58 3/29/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Visited with this lady a few days ago and had a great time. Set up and screening went without a hitch. Her location was easy to find and communication was excellent. Trystin welcomed me in lingerie, a smile, a hug and a smooth. The time went by much too fast. She surprised me in a very good way several different times. I would definitely recommend spending time with this lady to anyone. Her taste in music is great and she has a really cool cat. Thank you Miss T.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce Savoir Faire Boulder Yes 125 3/29/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted her after one of my favorites cancelled on me. I had seen her profile many times but never reached out because of scheduling issues. She told me that I got lucky LOL and so did she. I found myself late and do to a number of reasons, I almost decided to just cancel. All in all, we decided to connect. Once I arrived, I was given the room number and away I went. Very nice in call coupled with a very cool laid back woman as well. A shower was offered, beverages. This woman knows how. I must say, I am not use to that so I did not take advantage of all that was offered. She has these big pretty eyes that are focused on you at all times. The Savior Faire "Eyes of a Stranger" Award


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: