Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11151 - 11200 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jessica Martinez 2+ Jackiemoon - Banned Denver Yes 94 5/5/20
Review by Jackiemoon - Banned (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jessica was amazing. Great conversation and lots of similar interests. She entertained all ideas amazing. Will definitely repeat!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara nm5140 Denver Yes 67 5/4/20
Review by nm5140 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to meet Elara based on prior reviews. The other reviews are spot on. She's really beautiful and fun to be around. Her massage is very good and you don't want to miss her "Russian reverse cowgirl." Will definitely repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery ESVic Denver Yes 123 5/4/20
Review by ESVic (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Man I had an exceptional time with Miss Debauchery! She really knows how to have treat a guy. She took good care of me the entire time and made me feel so comfortable from beginning to end in her cozy little incall up north. Can’t recommend enough and can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kelly savory DenverDiver2 Denver Yes 6 5/4/20
Review by DenverDiver2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been trying to meet Kelly for a couple of weeks when I finally got through to her via text. I was thrilled when she said that she was available to meet that evening. We exchanged a couple of more texts to set a firm time and get the location of her incall in to my GPS. Kelly's incall location was familar, comfortable and clean. When I arrived at Kelly's room I was greeted by a smiling, curvy, auburn haired walking fantasy. Kelly invited me gave me a big hug and giggle. I stood there just soaking in the view. Kelly has a very unique and very sexy combination of curvy and athletic body. Oh, did I mention she was wearing only a tight little short t-shirt? Kelly continued giggling as we exchanged hellos and made our way to the sitting area. It took me a moment to realize that my big goofy smile was driving her giggling as we sat down to chat. We chatted for a few minutes and I was quickly back in control of my faculties. Kelly's pictures are definitely accurate, but she genuinely is more attractive in person when you can see her entire figure and face and demeanor all working together. To top it all off Kelly has the most adorable little southern accent. As we continued to chat there was a very natural-feeling energy drawing us together which eventually led up to some DFK and other exploring. This went on for much longer then most providers indulge, which I thought it was wonderful! Kelly positioned us to begin BBBJ. She was eager to begin and enthusiastic throughout. I was very happy about all of the sexy eye contact with her looking up at me. I was nearly out of baseball stats to recite mentally so that I could keep myself from popping. I asked Kelly if we could please move to FS. Kelly picked out the cover and we began CFS in MISH. Now I know most people consider MISH to be very vanilla, but Kelly was like the encarnation of 31 Flavors...lots of eye contact, talking to me, she was as "active" as I was which made the boat rock like it was in a hurricane! There were some additonal elements that were uncommon and I will say here that YMMV as the menu is more open than some. While MISH first seemed like we could stay there forever, Kelly eventually broke ranks and asked if she could show me something. I said yes of course and watched as Kelly quickly spun around in to K9. From there Kelly showed off her assets briefly. She was amazing! I quickly brought her close to me and began K9. Kelly was intensely engaged, and was even looking back at me over her shoulder riling me up further. I just couldn't take it all, and popped maybe 30 seconds later with such a degree of force that I was sore for couple of days later myself... We laid there a while and chatted and joked a bit longer. I rinsed off briefly and was headed out when Kelly sharply corrected my behavior and insisted on a goodbye hug. Remember your manners gentlemen.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 Gregori Caza1 Westminster Yes 42 5/3/20
Review by Gregori Caza1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My experience with Anna was nothing short of awesome! She is definitely more beautiful in person. She is very friendly and very loquatious. I'm not a details person, but her reviews are well deserved. I will be seeing her again. Thank you Anna.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Savoir Faire DTC Yes 61 5/3/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms West contacted me when he touched down like clock work (my kind of woman). We jockeyed back and forth with one another before we were able to set up a time that suited the both of us. Once confirmed, I zoomed over to her familiar in call. When I arrived, Ms West escorted me up and my goodness, she looked like a barbie doll dressed in a nice mid length coat and a pair of sexy boots. Its been some time since I have seen her, so I had to sneak myself a few high fives because I was definitely about to unwrap this delicious treat in a matter of minutes. As we entered the room, we made our way to a very nice "Love Den". I tapped Ms West on the shoulder and whispered that I all of sudden had a special request, which she agreed to perform with no hesitation what so ever. Time seemed to have zoomed by and I must say that I enjoyed every minute of it. The Savior Faire "These boots were made for fucking, oops I mean walking" Award goes to the lovely Ms Nikole West.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Winston_Smith Denver Yes 120 5/3/20
Review by Winston_Smith (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is a sweetheart. I've seen her multiple times since my last review with her...and each time keeps getting better and better. You should drop what you are doing and schedule time with her...you will not be disappointed. Look up my prior reviews...you will see what i wrote about my time with Emily...you will find her engaging and basically a great person to spend time with! Plus the eye contact is a real plus! I am not kidding...stop what you are doing and set an appointment up with her! Your time spent will be exceptional. Don't listen to me...spend time with her and see for yourself. Then thank me. you're welcome! LOL


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble niceguy20 Denver Yes 58 5/3/20
Review by niceguy20 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Trystin at her outcall location. She was very tidy and showed me a good time. We did a toy show. She also told me that she does cam shows and asked if I would do one with her when I got back to my location. I did and it was just as hot. Trystin is a lot of fun. Very bubbly and full of energy. She showed me a lot of new things for sure lol. Not sure when I'll make it back to her area but I'll definately be doing some more Skype show with her.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne SexMagician Denver Yes 31 5/3/20
Review by SexMagician (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/20
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't write many reviews. Just the opposite. It's an exception rather than a rule. If I reviewed every girl that I saw, I'd be in the top 5 reviewers for Colorado. That said, not writing a review for Raven would be an inexcusable faux pas. Not only she is not a clock watcher, not a clock watcher... Did I say that she's not a clock watcher? The time we've spent together flew by in a blink of an eye. I've had her on my radar for a long time, thanks for many outstanding reviews, however for may reasons we just couldn't make our schedules match. Finally it happened. If I've said it was a mind blowing experience, it would be a major understatement. She now occupies a top spot among 100+ girls that I've seen in the last decade. When I walked into her incall place (in a nice area) I was positively surprised by her looks. Not only she looks much younger than her age would suggest, she has the looks from "upper shelf" if I can say so. In addition she has style and class that is extremely rare among American women. If you are into brunettes like I am, then you definitely won't be disappointed. Then comes the personality. She is extremely sweet and at the same time passionate girl. As others have noted she takes time to know you a little better before the activities start. We have established the mental connection right away and the chemistry was incredible. What followed next was just out of this world. If I described her as GFE, it would be an injustice. She is a SUPER GFE. I can't believe that we've never met before. Well, not in this life, but who knows if we weren't a couple in one of the past lives. It was just that good. From the beginning there was a lot of physical contact, I must say constant contact throughout. She is an eager and great kisser. And those lips (that she rightfully, prominently shows in her pictures) just beg to be kissed. She is a multi orgasmic woman and very vocal about her experiences. I've lost count of her orgasms (first from DATY, then mish and lazy dog positions), but I was a little bit afraid that she may fall when she got up to the bathroom. She was so unstable on her legs. When she got back she literally finished me off with BBBJNQNS. Then I was too weak to get up, but luckily I didn't have to do that immediately. We chatted for another half hour if not more and literally couldn't get enough of each other. Like I've said, a mind blowing and out of this world experience. If you are a giver type (as I am), then you should stand in line to see her (as she is a low volume provider), because I'm positive that you won't regret that. Raven, THANK YOU so much for such a wonderful experience. I'm not sure how long can I resist the urge to see you again. It won't be long. That's for sure.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30
REBUTTAL:

As I did have my first and only with this person, his recollection of the details are his exaggerated, creative version of the truth. Within hours of his leaving he started sending disturbing, threatening texts, which later escalated into a ranting delusional 4 page email a week later explaining we are “soul mates,” etc.. This is the nutshell version so for more details I have saved all electronic correspondence for anyone who would like details to ensure their own safety, please contact me at any time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado ishmael2 Thornton Yes 120 5/2/20
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally engaged with Sofia last week and everything other reviewers wrote about her is true. She is a beautiful and charming woman who is fit and luscious at the same time. Ambience is great with soft lighting, soothing music and she has wonderfully powerful hands. The mutual touching is very sensual and the ending is sensational. I came back to see her 3 days later and plan to keep coming back. Sofia is exceptional!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Coxx-BANNED Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 34 5/2/20
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OH-MY=GAWD!!! All previous reviews are spot on !! After being no showed by a regular, decided to try some one new. Always intrigued by Ms Coxx's profile and review, so decided to give her a text. Sent her reference info and within an hour had an appointment for later in the evening! Finally showed up after a few hiccups,and from moment she walked in...was a off the wall gfe/pse experience!! Excused herself to freshen up and comes out wearing nothing but thigh highs!! Immediately crawls into my lap and the fun begins in earnest!! Soon ended up in the bedroom , where the fun ramped up x100 !! Not going to kiss & tell, but AM DEFINITELY seeing this siren of sexiness AGAIN.... and very soon!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Alderon Westminster Yes 91 5/2/20
Review by Alderon (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Thank you Marie for a wonderful interlude. You were very accommodating and sweet. What more can I say that has not already been said. And sure a sincere beautiful smile. :)


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Vein jonnyboy2112 Boulder Yes 8 5/2/20
Review by jonnyboy2112 (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Vanessa several time and she still know how to deliver. After some chit chat we got down daty was clean and Vanessa was very responsive after some four play on went on the condom we started with mosh and ended in doggie glad to see you back Vanessa Her new number is 720-422-9942 don’t miss out


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde ric_coscock Colorado Springs Yes 54 5/2/20
Review by ric_coscock (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow...lured her down from Denver in the evening. Conjured an angel/porn star with a cell phone. She arrived and parked in my garage, grabbed all her stuff, and headed back to the bathroom to get ready. I had asked for a little griego, if she could accommodate. I had seen her before in Denver and was drooling on her ass, but didn't realize she would let me have it. So when I asked this time, Her extra time preparing was the signal that I was gonna get a ride in that sweet ass...which was heavenly. That was after so much rubbing, sucking, licking, and toy integration...I love chics that dig toys. Exhausted myself in Greek doggy...laid down and she finished me with tits, tongue, lips, and fingers....Run, don't walk, to this woman's bedroom...you're welcome. You're so hot!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix nicevibe Boulder Yes 156 4/30/20
Review by nicevibe (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maggie is an exceptional provider. From the moment you arrive until you leave, she is 100% present, engaged, sweet, beautiful and sexy. I have seen Maggie twice now and will definitely continue.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess Bob Richards Denver Yes 60 4/30/20
Review by Bob Richards (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t normally see girls without reviews but something about her intrigued me. I discreetly texted her about certain services and got an enthusiastic reply about what I was looking for. Her pics are accurate and she is more beautiful in person. After an introductory hug and kiss we sat and chatted a bit before heading to the bedroom. Her apartment is tastefully decorated and unique. She is a total GFE and an awesome kisser, one of the best! Her oral skills are to die for as I had to stop her before I climaxed. On went the cover and some great cow girl brought us both to a great finish! We spent time cuddling and DFK and mutual play. A 2nd round was offered but not in the cards for me. Athena is a true gem and her goal to please you is paramount. I highly recommend and will be back to see her! Thanks. HUgs, BR


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Savoir Faire DTC Yes 96 4/30/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was scheduled to see one of TOBs hottest but she canceled on me. Instead of calling it a night, I decided to take one more look at TOB and sure enough, Miss Adrianne had just posted. I can almost never catch up with this tall beauty but tonight it was my lucky night for sure. Made contact and she replied immediately. Set up a time and the next thing I knew, I was laying next to this tall drink of delicious wine. She is so laid back, coupled with those eyes that talk, what more can you ask for. Another one of TOBs Top 5 providers in my opinion..............The Savior Faire "That worked out just perfect" and "She opened doors for me" Award goes to The one and only "Miss Adrianne". I shall see you soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy dubaigolfnut Denver Yes 47 4/30/20
Review by dubaigolfnut (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time. Massage was nice and very relaxing. Was able to work out my stress. Had some interesting conversation and will be back soon.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya RealDeal23 Denver Yes 119 4/30/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Cherry today. Nice communication through tob initially and then via text. Nice and clean incall. Cherry has an awesome personality and is a very beautiful women. Incredible service and skills. I recommend. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Dataman911 DTC Yes 120 4/29/20
Review by Dataman911 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say Bree is one of the most amazing sexy and beautiful women. I love are time together and cant wait tell next time. Bree is my one and only ALL TIME FAVORITE. See you soon.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen odb DTC Yes 26 4/29/20
Review by odb (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been on my radar for some time. She has curves and a "GREAT" big ass. Believe her ads referenceing a garden hose/golf ball.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 All4fun869 Fort Collins Yes 24 4/29/20
Review by All4fun869 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Bella a few weeks back and i am sorry for the delay in writing this review i hve seen Bella a few times now and each time gets better and better she has very few limits she is not big on kissing but most everything else is on the menu the first time i sawhershe had a very easy screening process that was very painless when she met me at the door my jaw about hit the floor this girl is beautiful amd a body that was made for sin she made me feel comfortable as soon as i walked in i wont go into details buti can say everything i wanted and more was available guys please treather right and keep this one around


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Bobdee2424 DTC Yes 58 4/29/20
Review by Bobdee2424 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up an appointment with TrystinTrimble and was glad I did. Showed up at a nice location and was met in the lobby. In the room we chatted a bit and the got comfortable. The experience was great she is a very nice and understanding lady. The layers came off and it was go time started with a nice BBBJ and DATY then the cover came on and multiple positions were preformed. Had a blast doing them all. After the finish we stayed there and talked for a bit which was nice then it was time to go. Not a clock watcher and a awesome person to talk with thanks for the wonderful time. Oh did I mention she does have a toy. See you soon.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Rae-5623 acmb2017 Denver Yes 1 4/29/20
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found this lady on a different website and reached out. Screening was painless and communication was prompt and professional. Arrived at her in call was very nice and super clean. Some chit chat and a shower before the fun began. She is a very cute with a fun personality, so we started with a mutal rubdown which led to some nice DATY. Then some mpcfs and this lady knows how to move. She does care about hygiene for sure and as always ymmv but she was a sweetheart. I would recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver mg1992 Denver Yes 42 4/28/20
Review by mg1992 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Extremely easy set-up, a few texts and a painless screening process and I was on my way to go see Hazel. I was greeted at the door by a sexy little spinner wearing lingerie and the next hour flew by in a whirlwind of pleasure. I will keep the details sparse, but if you're looking for GFE, your search is over


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 fredsp411 DTC Yes 94 4/28/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Michelle is a beautiful woman with a killer figure. Very warm and engaging in person. Hope to repeat soon.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane odb Denver Yes 45 4/28/20
Review by odb (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I haven't written a review in years. Layne Jane was awesome. Great eye contact. She is the total package. Recommend Nuru (her specialty).


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne Bravo1 Denver Yes 31 4/28/20
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Raven and I'm not a good enough writer to express what I just experienced. First, I felt like I was hanging out chatting with an old friend who I felt completely at ease with. Then the familiarity transferred to a great mutual massage and her body is more amazing than I remembered. Imagine being with that woman you see out in public with the great smile and the killer body and wishing you could get to know her better, this is your chance boys. I had the most intense, enthusiastic GFE experience with her and she was smiling and fun the entire time. It took me a couple of hours to regain complete control of my legs if you know what I mean. Wink Wink, and can't wait to see Raven again.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skye-8878 LayedBackGuy Denver No 1 4/27/20
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: While some people might find her attractive, shes not my style, but that's not the problem. First off saying only mutual touch. Then came the rushed hj, which lead to nothing. By that point I knew I was toftt, so I politely left and then immediately wrote this review. I figured maybe she might just be new so I'd give her a shot, but not the case.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta gb0138 DTC Yes 63 4/27/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! What a beautiful woman. I won't go into the lot of detail but she has a real sensual way about her. The boys never felt such attention before and they were grateful. She is a very good communicator like everyone should be but isn't. No attitude and is there 100% for you. Loves reciprocation and enjoys it. Not much I can add to her list of reviews except for "what took me so long". You will be saying the same thing after your first visit. Da...


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver monsoon16 Denver Yes 42 4/27/20
Review by monsoon16 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the hottest girl in the game. Felt like a king from the second she walked in. Her voice, her moans, her sex look just on a whole nother level. Her smell delicious her taste was addicting. Don't go see this girl cause I want her to myself haha ????


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Theman_719 Denver Yes 63 4/27/20
Review by Theman_719 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with this gem. What else can I really add to the good list of reviews that she already has. Standard verification process, and then I was at her spot. Nice hotel, she answered the door looking and smelling great. She is a top notch provider. Reverse cow girl, doggy mish, all covered. Finished and left with a big smile. Thanks again beautiful


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta mtnrunning Denver Yes 63 4/26/20
Review by mtnrunning (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally caught Nicoleta on one of her trips to visit Denver. I had made a slight outfit request, which she happily fulfilled. After a few technical difficulties with the hotel (all doors locked due to Corona), we finally were in her room. Her accent is incredibly sexy. She loves what she does, and it showed throughout. She loves giving and receiving and has no problems directing you to exactly what is working for her. I have only really "clicked" with a couple of the providers that I have seen. Not only did Nicoleta and I click, but it was laid back and completely enjoyable.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx BobSwagger DTC Yes 71 4/26/20
Review by BobSwagger (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Sarah for a visit. She is unbelievable!!!! Great body. Great personality. Makes you feel very comfortable. All aspects of the visit greatly exceeded my already high expectations. BTW, she has launched a Snapchat option: sexaysarah_s. Now I can keep in touch with her when she is out of town. YAY.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 Cruzcontrol39 Denver Yes 71 4/26/20
Review by Cruzcontrol39 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eva is a beautiful Latin girl and very sweet. Very GFE, felt luke an old girlfriend. Highly recommend!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx StormRevel Denver Yes 90 4/26/20
Review by StormRevel (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She certainly doesn’t need another stellar review, even though she earned it. But all of her past reviews are dead on. Looks just like her pics, there is zero doubt that’s she is the girl in the pics. Beautiful, sexy as F, and really fun to talk to as well. Not really sure what else there is to say. If you like sexy, petite, engaged, and f2F you absolutely cannot go wrong here. Leaving her room, I had the distinct desire to turn around and go back for round 2.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
piercedang Mark3323 Denver Yes 9 4/25/20
Review by Mark3323 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An absolute treat! Her French skills has given me jelly legs for the rest of the day. Absolutely kind and inviting. Clean private incall. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Dataman911 Denver Yes 130 4/25/20
Review by Dataman911 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is amazing enjoyed the time together and will definitely repeat and looking forward to seeing her again soon


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot hornyjoe61 Denver No Show 56 4/25/20
Review by hornyjoe61 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I texted her and we set up a time to meet. She gave me an address which I drove to in a snowstorm. I got there and she texted me, asking me how long I wanted. I texted back 1 hour. Told her that I arrived 2 minutes late and no answer. Phone was either shut off or I was blocked. Very poor service, she could at least of answered her phone or texted me.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Pete DTC Yes 129 4/25/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Lexy. She is very attentive and makes sure you leave fully satisfied. Her UTF is amazing. I would see her again as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for a wonderful time Lexy.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll nm5140 Denver Yes 67 4/24/20
Review by nm5140 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was finally able to meet Katy - she's been on my radar for a long time. Met her at a very nice private location in DTC. Along with being super hot, she's awesome to talk to as well. Very positive experience all around, I think I'll be seeing more of her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Vash the Stampede DTC Yes 90 4/24/20
Review by Vash the Stampede (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, I don't even know where to begin - Joanna is literally the definition of perfect! Not only did she make sure the physical activities were amazing, she was also an absolute delight to converse with. Not a clock watcher at all, she made sure I enjoyed myself as much as possible (within limits of course). Her pictures simply do not do her justice as she is even more gorgeous in person! Without a doubt, she has moved up to my atf and I hope to be able to see her every chance I get!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 stickyfreedom Denver Yes 94 4/24/20
Review by stickyfreedom (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Michelle several times, over the last few years. Best UTF in Denver in my opinion, she will lay her head off the side of the bed and will encourage you to face fuck her, I like to put it in between her tits in that position and enjoy some BLS while I I do it. She is great at what she does, and seems to enjoy it. MSOG if offered, I always partake if I have the time. Great tits to be enjoyed. Would recommend 10/10.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 207 4/24/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh my God~ Leyla is all men's dream come true. Amazingly beautiful, striking eyes and body, affectionate manner and super sweet disposition piled onto a hunger to please. I was able to set up with her pretty easily via text messaging to her number on her profile. She was very communicative and after a brief screening we set up our date. Very nice in-call. I knocked on the door and was greeted by this petite, smoking hottie in a tiny black outfit that put her assets on display. A hug and kiss and I was in and we chatted briefly because I had tried to set up with her a little bit before and she was not seeing people at the time due to the Covid-19 situation and had referred me to another provider friend of hers (my most recent prior review), which was very much appreciated. We started to kiss and she kept saying how she loved my eyes as we kissed and disrobed. I took her top off and worshiped her perfect breasts and she verbalized appreciation. then she ravished me and my long, thick 5.5 inches of manhood perfection, enjoying every bit of it, LOL~!. Balls back to the head and up and down my throbbing shaft. She owned it and worshiped it for 1.5min. Stopping to admire the sculpture of my immense manhood God gave me to pleasure a woman like her., LOL.... Anyway, back to reality. Leyla is only spectacular, sexy as anyone I have ever met and sweet as she could possibly be. We enjoyed a lot and her menu is pretty open. BBBJ to die for with CIM (twice), CFS with mish, doggie, cg, rcg. Greek was offered but my boat does not dock there but the offer was greatly appreciated. My time with her was unbelievable. I hobbled out of her place weakened at the knees and with a pounding heart and gigantic smile. Thank you so much, Leyla~! You are a blessing to all men~!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco swordmas754 Colorado Springs Yes 39 4/23/20
Review by swordmas754 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy smokes, I was not prepared for how amazing this fucken woman is. She treated me like a king, I was beyond relaxed. She is committed to pleasing you, no urgency or anything just you and her living your best life. Other than wow I have no other words.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Dwayne_in_Dtown Denver Yes 58 4/23/20
Review by Dwayne_in_Dtown (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! Amazingly Wow! Dana is a tall beautiful woman who makes you feel welcome at first glance. Dana is truly a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. As we spent our time together all the stresses of the day melted away and put a smile on my face that will last days. DanatheUnicorn is absolutely a mystical creature. I will be planning on future meetings with her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane fredsp411 Denver Yes 45 4/23/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very sweet young lady. When we met she mentioned that she has been losing some weight and it looks good. Great massage with tons of oil.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 Scruby Westminster Yes 24 4/22/20
Review by Scruby (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bella was great from start to finish. I had a limited amount of time to make it happen and she got to me quickly. She was just getting to her incall for the evening, so I had to wait for her to check in. Totally worth getting to the hotel room first! CBJ, CFS multiple positions. Felt a bit short. Will be back again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brandykissss alex36 Denver Yes 1 4/22/20
Review by alex36 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Brandy quite a while ago when i was visiting LA and I heard that she will be coming to Denver so would like to share my experience. She is one of the most beautiful girl I have ever been with. She has a beautiful face, young, playful and perfect body type with such a sweet personality. She is very open minded and BBBJDFKCFSMSOGDATY friendly. That is all I look for anyway. Long story short she would be my ATF if she was visiting Denver frequently. I am pretty much writing this review so that she visits Denver again and again. :) Otherwise I would keep this gem to myself.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Fourplayluvr DTC Yes 64 4/21/20
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with this lovely Russian beauty. Nice menu and very enthusiastic throughout our time together. Waisted no time. I would highly recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: