Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11301 - 11350 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
DaintyDarling Savoir Faire Denver Yes 61 3/29/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Dainty we set up a time and I arrived on time to her location. Received instructions and I found myself knocking on her door within minutes of my arrival. Once invited in, we chatted and before I knew it, time had zoomed by and I was on my way out the door LOL. Nice and all around cool person. Very vocal, small/petite and tight. Take care of yourself and stay nice. The Savior Faire "Once she moved her hand I unloaded like a cannon" Award goes to Dainty............................


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor Illini88 DTC Yes 60 3/29/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Taylor was very accommodating after a little trouble getting screened. Her in-call is very easy to find and cozy. She is a pleaser and I felt she was genuinely a really nice lady to boot. She is not a clock watcher and her eyes are stunning! Madison treated me very well and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you for showing a rookie a great time.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx WaterValleyFOCO71 Denver Yes 18 3/28/20
Review by WaterValleyFOCO71 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say which hasn’t already been said, Maverix Is wonderful, easy to get a hold of, straight foward on setting an appointment, was greeted at the door with such a warm response. All the glowing reviews don’t do her justice go see her for yourself ????. Amazing body, but her personality is even better so easy to get along with and the lovely conversation to be had with her rivals the experience. All the talk about the Greek experience do yourself a favor and do it, you will not be disappointed. Can’t wait until the next time I get to see her again!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll powercage Denver Yes 67 3/28/20
Review by powercage (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Right from the start Katy was warm, very easy to talk to, very friendly and definitely knows how to make you comfortable. I'd highly advise seeing her as its likely a once in a lifetime experience


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie-5608 themagician86 Colorado Springs Yes 15 3/28/20
Review by themagician86 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kassie is one of my favorite people in general. She and I share a bond that is fairly rare, but also quite inspiring. Honestly just talking to Kassie lightens up my day. She knows how to make you feel just at home. She is obviously extremely good at what she does and genuinely enjoys your company. She is definitely one of my favorites and I will be returning often.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland themagician86 Colorado Springs Yes 52 3/28/20
Review by themagician86 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say aobut Lucy that hasn't already been said She is obviously gorgeous, but I actually think I found her personality to be the best. Guys she is definitely not a bullshitter. She is very up front, open, and honest about everything. Communication is easy and she definitely will make sure you are well mannered, again no BS. Obviously the experience was amazing and I can't wait to see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jerseydiamond themagician86 Colorado Springs Yes 25 3/27/20
Review by themagician86 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review has been a long time coming. I have seen Jersey Diamond several times over the last year. She is an absolute sweetheart and a wonderful person. She is usually pretty flexible if you can give her at least an hour. She is always dressed nicely and freshly showered. Honestly my favorite thing about her is that she is just super chill and kind of goes with the flow. Won't find much better than this one gents.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae Aqua DTC Yes 107 3/27/20
Review by Aqua (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Greek lovers she is for YOU! short with her and the experience was really good! I will be longer with her in the future.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO Hank H Denver Yes 38 3/27/20
Review by Hank H (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Madison is the definition of first class. Her in-call is convenient to get to and she provides good directions on where to park and how to get to the elevator. Madison has a specific routine and is very organized and clean. Follow her lead and take a shower together. She undressed me first and the told me to take off her bra and underwear. After the shower we went to the bed where all the fun began. Time with her flew by and I wished I had 90 mins because even our conversation was interesting. She’s not a clock watcher at all. She’s a very sweet and professional woman. Highly recommend a first class trip with Madison. YMMV: DFK, BBBJ, DT, MISH, DATY, K9.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina-8524 Silverman-4467 Longmont Yes 8 3/27/20
Review by Silverman-4467 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled a second with this fine provider. We had a fun filled play time together.. MSOG was provided with enthuiasm.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Dinger Denver Yes 95 3/26/20
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We’ve been trying to connect for awhile. Throughout that time she has always been super great at communicating if she is free or not. Finally got to connect on a Friday afternoon and the wait was worth it for sure. Incredible experience with an amazing lady. Felt comfortable from the start and one of the best first appointments I’ve ever had with a provider. I hope to have the privilege to see her again and would for sure recommend.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Bigwhiskey69 DTC Yes 158 3/26/20
Review by Bigwhiskey69 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Montana around 9 am for a massage later that afternoon. Her response was quick and friendly. I don't have references but it was easy to verify. Met her athigh-end which was quiet, comfortable and very well. She met me at the door with a bright smile and looked gorgeous. I had a very relaxing massage and the conversation was perfect, non-overbearing and not overdone. I was so relaxed I would catch myself nodding off. She was a wonderful girl and I will definitely meet up with her again. I highly recommend a visit with Montana!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Tedstriker747 Denver Yes 120 3/26/20
Review by Tedstriker747 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is great! She communicates clearly and promptly, is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women on this forum, and made me feel very welcome. It was a much needed, very relaxing experience! Highly recommend!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan fredsp411 Denver Yes 120 3/26/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen her several times and always enjoy the experience. She is one of the finest.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott MiamiMan75 Denver Yes 207 3/25/20
Review by MiamiMan75 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Leyla was something out of a dream! We initially talked via text to establish our meeting, but nothing could prepare me for her arrival. A beautiful and vibrant woman walked through my door and greeted me with a friendly hug! Leyla was absolutely as stunning as her pictures! We sat down on my couch and got to know each other for a little bit as our hands began to explore our bodies. Next thing I knew, we were in the bedroom and the clothes couldn't fly off fast enough. Once on the bed, Leyla took control and started with a world-shaking bbbj before covering me up and then showing off her riding skills. Her sensuality in bed was something I have trouble putting into words. I felt like a king being treated to an unforgettable experience, I felt like Leyla wanted nothing more than my satisfaction and there was nothing sexier than that. After trying a few positions, she laid my flat on my back and finished me off with a cim and I felt like I lifted off in bliss. Run, don't walk, to see Leyla! She's an incredible person who will make you feel like you never have before.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justine Glow Dmax05 DTC Yes 11 3/25/20
Review by Dmax05 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted Justine to set a time to meet. After we agreed on a time I let her know I was on my way. I met her at a very nice upscale place. Texted to let her know I was there and she replied with the info. A knock, the door opens and I was at a loss for words. Justine is absolutely gorgeous! She’s like a woman you would see in a Victoria’s Secret magazine, small and petite. Beautiful MM’s. Pictures do not do her an ounce of justice. She gave me a hug and we walked to the back to get comfortable. A little chit chat and we both relaxed. Started with a CBJ for about 5 mins. The moved to CG and then K9 where we ended. She is very clean and hygiene was great. Justine is a true sweetheart. I hope to see her much more in the future.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver geecue2 Denver Yes 74 3/25/20
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the oppurtunity to see the very sexy Jessie again, still the same sexy easy going young lady. The consential adult activities were enjoyed by both parties. Some reason always have a second cup of coffee with Jessie. Will see her again definitely.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Parker in Parker DTC Yes 129 3/25/20
Review by Parker in Parker (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Lexy a couople times. She always makes me feel like the most important person in the world. Conversation is very easy and pleasant. Lexy has an increbile body and personality. You can't go wrong spending time with her.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara Parker in Parker DTC Yes 67 3/25/20
Review by Parker in Parker (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elara was a pleasure to spend time with. She made me feel at home and comfortable. She loves making you feel like the most impostant person alive. And that is incredible. I highly recommend. :-)


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg joedoe6850 DTC Yes 106 3/24/20
Review by joedoe6850 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Started with a message through TOB. Followed up with a text and got a response a short time later. Very friendly chat back and forth during the set up process. We met later that evening and had a REALLY nice time. Megan is very confident and upbeat. We talked, joked, laughed and....yea. Good time. Thanks Megan


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta B0bdenver DTC Yes 63 3/24/20
Review by B0bdenver (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicoleta is a dream. Super easy to communicate with try to book with her as soon as I saw she was coming back to Denver. Screening was very easy after that we kept in touch until she got into town. To meet up we use the standard to text protocol I text her that I had arrived she texted me back let me know where to go. As soon as she opened the door I knew I was in for a treat. When I said Nicoleta it was a dream she's not just my dream she's every Man's dream and probably a ton of women's dreams as well. She was dressed in a very attractive little dress what would look good in the winter coat with just those amazing eyes showing. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and my heart started racing. I was super nervous in front of such a beautiful creature but she put me right at ease with such a sweet smile and delightful conversation. After cleaning up in a little bit we both got more comfortable and enjoyed each other's time I wish I could have stayed all day. She is an amazing woman treat her right I feel lucky to spend as much time as you can with her. I can't wait to see her again I know I will try to get on her calendar every time she comes into town.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Dmax05 Denver Yes 112 3/24/20
Review by Dmax05 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazingly gorgeous and sweet. Pics are accurate and attitude was great. Very accommodating, can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss R2 Boulder Yes 65 3/23/20
Review by R2 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I spent an evening with Crystal again, about a week or so ago. If you have read her reviews and her web site they are absolutely dead on. This is a very sweet, attractive, intelligent and mesmerizing soul. Her in-call is magical, UTR and very discreet. We shared a bottle of red and caught up on some mutual personal interests. Very nearly spent the entire time in conversation but eventually I succumbed to her sensual charms and we enjoyed one another intimately for the balance of the visit. Crystal is a true empath and seemed to know instinctively exactly what I was needing without direction. She is nurturing, passionate and truly cares about her admirers. There is something very special about this girl that continues to fascinate me. If you are attracted to tall, slim, sensual ladies you will not be disappointed. She is low volume but I highly recommend an afternoon or evening with Crystal if you are fortunate enough to be included in her circle. She is as good as it gets.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie Fairy wglide2003 Denver Yes 16 3/23/20
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found Katie on P411, She looked like a new provider, she is not new to the hobby. She is coming out of retirement after a few years off. Communicated through P411 and introduced ourselves. She communicates through email and P411 at this time. A date was set for a morning appointment, she does have a day job but is willing to schedule around it. I arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.She communicated she was ready (early) and come on in. Her incall is incredibly clean and organized. I was greeted by a lovely lady in a dress and high heels. We shared a bottle of wine and got acquainted. She is as witty and intelligent as she us attractive. She then invited me to the bedroom, following her up I had a strong suspicion she had a world class posterior, which later proved to be a super fact. Upon arriving at the bedroom we began kissing as we were long lost lovers. I began undressing her to find a dream come true. She is petite, 5' 1, but very vivacious and built extremely well, very sensuous. Her set of legs and flat tummy will drive you wild, she has the body of a dancer with perky natural D's. We lay on the bed still madly kissing as a slid down her glorious body kissing my way down. Asked if she wanted an Australian Kiss and I said it was a French Kiss only Down under. She replied Yes and yes again. It quickly turned to 69 and we both were in heaven. She very energetic and makes certain you are enjoying your self. On came the hat and we enjoyed multiple positions and she pulled it off and give me a fantastic oral finish. In conclusion: Her skills are out of this world and her attitude is bringing you into the most sensual place imaginable Again she is the total all natural package. Yes I am going to repeat.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove ishmael2 Westminster Yes 68 3/23/20
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah retuned to Colorado after her winter hiatus and I jumped at the chance to see her. She is more fit and toned than ever and as uninhibited and sexy as ever. We enjoyed the GFE in a variety of positions then spent some more time talking . I have seen her many times since my review 5/19 and thought it was time for another appreciative review. Boy, she is fun!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyLavender Potatoes Westminster Yes 2 3/23/20
Review by Potatoes (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time! I was pretty nervous/tense but she's very welcoming. Saw me on short notice and time flew by. Really enjoyed myself highly recommend would gladly see her again. He French lessons were legit.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emilie Anderson Pete Westminster Yes 25 3/23/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emilie is a beautiful woman and I had a great time with her. Met her at her very upscale hotel and started off with a drink at the bar. She looked stunning in a beautiful blue dress but I couldn’t wait to see what was underneath. We went up to her room and soon the sparks flew. DATY and UTF had me on the edge. She covered me up and brought out her toy. She played with herself while I slowly thrusted inside her. She had her legs in the air and her vocalizations made me finish hard. Thanks Emilie for a fabulous time. Highly recommend.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 120 3/23/20
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Sofia several times and will continue to see her several times more. She's still stunning as ever, great body and an awesome FBSM. She screens very well, so if you get pass this, you'll have a great time. She has a nice incall with soft music playing. Her massage is as deep as you want and she really knows how to work out all of the kinks. After the flip you will leave extremely happy. I've said it several times, we are blessed with several gems in our State, and a few shine brighter than others. Sofia is definitely one and one not to miss!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennie love Savoir Faire Denver Yes 3 3/22/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jenny contacted me to let me know that she would be arriving in Denver the next day. We set up for the early morning the next day. I was given the hotel/room once I got there and invited up. We both chuckled because it had been a while since seeing one another so we decided to talk it up. After talking it up we decided to explore other avenues that were on the table. Jenny is not GFE by any means what so ever. She is a laid back woman as long as you are a gentleman. She is a funny woman if she feels comfortable around you. The Savior Faire "Baby Wipes Queen" Award goes to Jenny Love.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: East Indian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 small_fish-1344 Denver Yes 24 3/22/20
Review by small_fish-1344 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After screening, I with Bella at a nice hotel. Traffic was a mess and parking was a comedy of errors so I was really late, but she was very understanding. Once I finally arrived the traffic and parking faded to a minor annoyance. Bella is extremely fit and attractive, much better than her pictures. I won't go into details but she was very open-minded and inspired me to things I haven't managed in a long time. Highly recommended.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DianaOdessa stephen1 Denver Yes 11 3/21/20
Review by stephen1 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Diana at her upscale incall. She was beautiful and had nice curves. A GFE experience and eager to please. Had a great time with her. We chatted in between and the language barrier was actually pretty fun.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 THEFISH1981 Fort Collins Yes 24 3/21/20
Review by THEFISH1981 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing this wonderful woman again. Just as last time I was not disappointed. Still can’t get I’ve her beauty both in and out. Great conversation and so much fun. If you get the chance to see this woman do yourself a favor and do it. Don’t want to get into details as YMMV but multiple positions, daty,BJ,Greek, CG,RCG and just about any other acronym you can think of. Truly one of the most pleasurable experiences. Thank you again Bella, for the wonderful times and I cannot wait to see you again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Magic Hands OldSailor314 Denver Yes 13 3/21/20
Review by OldSailor314 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've had her on my radar for several months at the alternate sight listed. Finally managed to free up my time. Glad I did. Met her in her clean private incall, with the massage table setup. Hopped on, and she went to work with a nice Swedish style massage with unscented oil I really enjoyed. After while, she started with a few tickles to get me going, and then a wonderful flip with many techniques, instead of just the jackhammer. Great.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 Foghorn1960 Denver Yes 28 3/21/20
Liliane Rousseau Pete Denver Yes 92 3/21/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liliane was such a pleasure to be with. When I arrived at her private incall she had refreshments available. She also had a nice selection of music playing and the whole atmosphere was comfortable. When we retired to her bedroom she started off with a nice massage reveling her beautiful body underneath her sexy attire. Things progressed from there and I left fully satisfied. I had such a nice time with Liliane and would highly recommend seeing her.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Pete Denver Yes 95 3/20/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessi is my ATF. She is always a joy to be with. She has a nice private incall that is easy to find. She is such a beautiful woman so much better than her pictures. She is the definition of GFE. Loves to kiss and gives a fabulous BBBJ. DATY is fresh and clean and I could spend hours between her legs. I highly recommend Jess.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 bcburks Westminster Yes 53 3/20/20
Review by bcburks (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan was top notch. The setup was easy via text and the short conversation over text was entertaining. Once at her location, She greeted me with a warm smile and a hug. Her incall was extremely nice, clean and easy to find. My back was super sore from a days work, so she gave me a nice massage. Once I let her know that the message was starting to rev my engine, she promptly flipped me over and got right to a bbbj. Her skills were on point! I had to think of baseball and grandma’s to avoid leaving too soon. When she saw how big I was getting, she quickly grab protection. With her southern accent you might think she’s a rodeo queen and you would be correct. Flipped over for some mish. Megan is like a water park... audible moans, accompanied by warm waves that enhanced the experience even more. With all that stimulation, I finished posthaste. She helped me clean up and we chatted for a bid. Nice conversation. I got excited again looking at her and asked for msog using my hand. She happily obliged. Great time! Treat Megan with respect! She deserves every ounce.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Bora Bora Denver Yes 121 3/20/20
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great rendezvous with Cali Rose. She is a beautiful and sexy woman. It was easy to connect with her, very good communication and we had a wonderful time together. Her upscale incall was very comfortable and safe. We had a nice conversation before and after playing. Of course the Coronavirus topic was present! it's affecting everybody's daily lives. She has a beautiful personality and kind demeanor. Everything was perfect and I very much enjoyed our time together. Amazing GFE time!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
fionabellafiona JamJim Boulder Yes 7 3/20/20
Review by JamJim (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fiona is amazing! Scheduling was easy and simple. I met her at her in-call in Boulder. Fiona's photos are on point, she is so beautiful and has a great personality! As a previous reviewer also stated, she is prettier in person. After quick introductions we had our GFE. Fiona loves what she does and does it well. I only wish that I had longer. She is very easy to talk to and can carry a good conversation, I never felt rushed at all. Treat her good gentlemen. I can't wait for her to return!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AveryTheDream Hulk Denver Yes 32 3/20/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Avery was a Dream in every sense of the word! She is a stunningly beautiful lady and was totally into having a fun time. One of the best GFE experiences I can remember having. She is the perfect playmate as another reviewer pointed out. Her blue eyes are very seductive and her soft moans and whispers will totally mesmerize you. All activities (kissing, touching, multiple positions, BBBJ) were provided with much enthusiasm! She is definitely in my top ATF category and I can hardly wait to see her again. Thank You Baby :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
fionabellafiona Karl from Prague Boulder Yes 7 3/19/20
Review by Karl from Prague (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A little more than a year ago, I saw Fiona's profile on one of her earlier visits to Colorado. Sadly, I was unable to arrange something because of my wild schedule and the fact that I live way up in the mountains. Well, I managed to pull it off today and OMG was it worth it. Fiona is exactly the kind of woman I dreamed about when I was a young, young man (and isn't that why many of us are in the hobby?). Set-up was easy after I shared my TOB references with her. She has a nice and clean incall location in a nice neighborhood in Boulder. She is most certainly the woman in her pictures and - at the risk of using an over-used phrase - she is even more beautiful in person. She is a quiet and gentle soul who paid great attention to what I wanted during our visit. I will not go into great detail about that, but to say that she is a total GFE. She is beautiful, articulate, a great conversationalist and just such a freakin' sweetheart. I can hardly wait until she comes back.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TabathaGrey Alan2157 Westminster Yes 17 3/19/20
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally was able to schedule an appointment with Tabatha. She has a regular job and availability is limited. She is worth the effort to see. She took a long break from the hobby and returned. This is a great for us guys! We met at nice incall. She checked in and quickly got ready and sent me the room number. She is a hot MILF! Top notch GFE. Her BBBJ is to die for. DATY was great. She does not rush things. She holds a good conversation that puts you at total ease. The hh flew by. I highly recommend her.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Cragger Denver Yes 103 3/19/20
Review by Cragger (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is a very sexy, erotic babe who knows how to please a man. As others have commented she has her routine down, so just follow her directions and you'll be very happy. I will be seeing her again on the next trip to Denver.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aisha Moon dalegg66 Boulder Yes 5 3/19/20
Review by dalegg66 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great experience with Aisha. Send message via TOB and within 90 minutes I was getting a massage. I disrobed and she changed to this nice teddy that gave me the impression shw was wearing a lot less. Massage was a very nice experience in itself, but on the flip I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of attention I received :)) Cool personality, fun to be around and skilled at what she does. I would return.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose ironman318 Westminster Yes 121 3/18/20
Review by ironman318 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to meet Cali and it was a great experience. Cali is a good communicator, which made set up a breeze. She is a gracious hostess. It was awesome to meet with such a friendly, fun, engaging and enthusiastic partner. I look forward to future meetings. Thank you Cali, you are a gem!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ur obsession ShyDude303 DTC Yes 4 3/18/20
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: In call was at a nice hotel. Kelly is very beautiful and has an amazing body. She was very enthusiastic throughout and made sure I enjoyed our time. At no point did I feel rushed. If interested definitely go see her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Steve Rogers DTC Yes 103 3/18/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gentlemen, INCREDIBLE! I got to experience the sultry Alia Abaza. Set up was a breeze through text and TOB confirmation. Alia was quick to respond to texts and keep me updated the entire time. Her directions were clear and simple. Got to her incall and she immediately had me come up. Door was left open and I came in and locked it behind me. Waiting for me was a platinum blonde bombshell in a robe and some lacy underwear. This vixen was ready to play and play we did! Her other reviews might have described her as bossy, but I would say that she is clear in her directions and sets the tone for what she likes and wants. She was not mean, just lets you know what was acceptable and makes sure you have a great time too! Her favorite is doggie, but several other positions were enjoyed. I was complimented on my translations skills with her. She had excellent utf skills as well. My time was not rushed at all. When all the memories and fun were over, we enjoyed some conversation and I was able to find out more about her! I highly recommend this pistol! Why not contact her and see if she can direct you?


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
piercedang Rator303 Denver Yes 9 3/18/20
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An absolute delightful time with one of the best women in town! Delightful, sweet, beautiful, wonderful, and true GFE. Her and my pleasure intertwined into pure bliss! It shows that she loves what she does. If you see her, she will treat you like a king! We had limited schedules today so not alot of playtime but in that playtime , I was more turned on and exploded harder than I have in longer engagements with other providers. Can't wait until we have more time and I know it will be pure magic! Definitely recommend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz joedoe6850 DTC Yes 41 3/17/20
Review by joedoe6850 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liz has been on my short favorite list for some time. Since I don"t do this very often, I"m always nervous making first contact. Sent a message through TOB and a follow up text and got an immediate response. An hour later and we are having a drink and conversation. Long story short, a little over an hour later I left floating on cloud 9. Highly recommended.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissLaura Cragger Denver Yes 22 3/17/20
Review by Cragger (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was able to connect with Laura on her last visit to Denver. Top notch, total college GFE. This lady is smokin hot, wish I would have seen her sooner. Not a clock watcher and I will see her on her next visit for sure!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: