Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11401 - 11450 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
bcynott mykallc DTC Yes 8 3/10/20
Review by mykallc (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: easy set up via text and she gave me her locale... a nice upscale hotel. felt a little awkward at first, mostly just me I'm sure, but the gfe-like activities soon began and all that disappeared. could have easily stayed much longer... will see again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami Funluvn303 Colorado Springs Yes 26 3/10/20
Review by Funluvn303 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her in Colorado Springs. She is just as beautiful as her pictures. Met at her location, ( but meeting at yours might be an option)and her roommate was around and that was super hot and also available for fun, just ask in advance and plan in advance. Menu is limited. She is social and engaging and all activities are covered. Such a great body. I would recommend to those looking for someone to spend time with a young, petite, and beautiful latina.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 Busyman DTC Yes 77 3/9/20
Review by Busyman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raine was very into it. I would definitely see her again.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz thegent91 Denver Yes 18 3/9/20
Review by thegent91 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a wonderful human. If you have a doubt in your mind, don't. All the other reviews are spot on. The location is private. Ila made me feel at home, and I was able to relax and enjoy. At the end I felt oh so blissful and badass ;). Please be respectful to her, as she is with you. Thanks Ila for such a great experience!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie BigDaddy68 Boulder Yes 43 3/9/20
Review by BigDaddy68 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Kitty for the first time and it was a wonderful and relaxing experience. Extremely nice and clean in Call at a private location. Was met at the door by a beautiful woman wearing just enough to impress but kept me curious and excited to see what was underneath. Her CMT skills are amazing, you actually get a therapeutic massage followed by sensuality, light touch and more. She is definately as beautiful in person as in her pics. Her skin is so silky soft and her breasts, wow. The flip was as great as the massage and I will definitely be coming back. If FBSM is your thing or on your list, try Kitty first!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle Bora Bora Colorado Springs Yes 19 3/9/20
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had to go to Colorado Springs for work and enjoyed a wonderful time with AlabamaSouthernBelle. Setting up the appointment was easy and we had good communication. Her incall is very discrete and comfortable, beautifully decorated and the massage room is amazing. Everything there shows you what it's about to come. She offered me a shower before and after the massage and I was grateful for that. The massage was outstanding, an excellent combination of relaxation, connection and sensuality during the whole hour and not just the last few minutes. She paid attention to every muscle and every part of my body with exquisite technique. The sensuality increased little by little leading to an incredible release of all my stress.She is a wonderful lady and I'm glad I met her. I'll definitely try to see her on my next visit to COS.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire-buoyant stephen1 DTC Yes 9 3/9/20
Review by stephen1 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Had a great time with Claire. Like the other reviewers said, she's really cute. You won't be disappointed. GFE experience with lfk.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillySummers Gipster DTC Yes 9 3/8/20
Review by Gipster (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lilly is a keeper! Great communicator via email and text. Verification was easy through another verification site. We used the basic two step process to get to her incall which was very nice. Lilly has a sexy Eastern European accent which adds to the overall experience. We had a great time which included an array of pleasurable activities to include doggy, cowgirl, light kissing, and bbbj x2. She performed all activities with lots of passion and has great oral skills. She also can carry a great conversation and is very knowledgeable on many topics. I look forward to seeing her again when the opportunity permits as this was a great GFE. Thanks Lilly and hope you travel to Tysons Corner soon!!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn dre18 DTC Yes 15 3/8/20
Review by dre18 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She has a very cool personality very laid back. Once i walked she was in a robe showed me to the room where she proceeded to give a sexy bbbj then mish and finally k9. She is a very very fit beautiful woman and highly recommended!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn Johnnygspot268 Denver Yes 15 3/8/20
Review by Johnnygspot268 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is Holy Moly!!! I had the best time with Eryn and she is now my ATF. She is everything in her pictures and more. I will definitely repeat as often as I can.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni Hobbyist DTC Yes 25 3/8/20
Review by Hobbyist (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of visiting with Kenni recently. Set up was done through text and was super easy, barely an inconvenience. First off, she is more attractive than her pictures. She is also very pleasant to talk to. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. I won’t go into details, but I do recommend seeing her.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Willow Moon Dancer Merlinator Denver Yes 7 3/8/20
Review by Merlinator (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Willow was great! After a standard 2-call system, with some confusion on my part I ended up face to face with the very lovely and sweet Willow. We talked a bit and shared our interests and boundaries (ears and belly button don't like being kissed) . Everything was reasonable and there are options to get more exciting on future visits. I was actually having a shoulder issue that I mentioned to her so she spent a lot of time working on that, CMT sytle. It hurt, but in a good way. Then for the flip, she has a really great touch (that part didn't hurt at all :). was hands only, with light kisses, lots of hugs and a quick shower. Then I was on my way. It was really fun. She is an honest and intelligent lady to talk with. I am looking forward to getting some time with her again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Hulk Denver Yes 96 3/8/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an awesome repeat visit with the lovely Miss Adrianne. She is very much one of my ATF providers: Tall and stunningly beautiful, a well toned perfectly proportioned body, a wonderful easy going personality with an insatiable desire to please. There are not enough adjectives to describe this woman! I had an action packed enthusiastic GFE type of encounter that was absolutely over the top. I plan to see her many more times and you should too :)


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Steve Rogers Denver Yes 152 3/8/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Lulu just recently! She was my first Asian lady :). As others have noted, English is not her first language, but that in no way prevented from Lulu giggling, smiling and knowing what was needed and wanted. Lulu had prompt replies and immediate responses via text. Her incall was easy to get to and directions were clear. She was wearing a lovely outfit that complimented her body when she answered the door. Lulu has milky soft skin and amazing long hair(past her tiny rear end ;).) MSOG might be an option, but with the language barrier it was hard to know. Either way, I left completely satisfied! She is definitely a spinner. Great hygiene as well. To mistress Lulu; thank you for the wonderful time!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane Pilamco Denver Yes 45 3/8/20
Review by Pilamco (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Layne was well worth the trip and will see her again! She lives in a really nice and clean place and was very well set up for a perfect treatment. She knows what to do and how to please. The massage helped to get us going and her skills and wonderful. She has a great setup for showering and makes you very relaxed! Fun talking about her writing and she is super sweet and sweet tasting.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya BillyTheKid Denver Yes 119 3/8/20
Review by BillyTheKid (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Best! New, upscale incall w plenty of parking. Easy two-step system to set up. was amazing. Best UTF in Denver. Best GFE experience. Lots of eye contact. Beautiful eyes and face. Sound effects. Deep skills. LFK. Nice round assets for twerking and other activities. YMMV, but I left feeling like a king. No clock watching. Nice clean shower. Do yourself a favor and come check out this gorgeous lady for yourself!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Beachlife313 Denver Yes 120 3/8/20
Review by Beachlife313 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bree is absolutely stunning. I've seen her a bunch of times and shes always proper and ready. Hope to see her again soon


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena Lovecomes69 Boulder Yes 48 3/8/20
Review by Lovecomes69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic. Selena is a caring compassionate tantric specialist and a whole lot more. she will leave totally satisfied and wanting more sessions. Selena is lovely and true to her photo. She is a short drive out of Boulder and worth every minute. I will be back for more! I have seen her twice and have been delighted both times.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dulce-8416 Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 38 3/7/20
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been intrigued with Dulce's photos for a long time but have never gone any further than just admiring them. She's received some mixed reviews over that time which probably made me hold back. Today, primarily just on a whim, I decided to find out for myself. Called her (no texts) and she answered immediately. She's very pleasant on the phone and we made plans to meet within the half hour. I went in without expectations and just one objective. Dulce is an attractive young lady, very fit and just a total sweetheart! I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with her. As noted in other reviews, she does have a lot of rules and a pretty limited menu, but I accomplished my objective and left quite happy. I'll see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black chewbilicious Longmont Yes 47 3/7/20
Review by chewbilicious (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This sweet thing drive out to see me on a snowy morning and we had the best time. GFE covered and I just have to say she has the kindest personality out there, really makes you feel comfortable and adored. Thank you!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie chewbilicious Longmont Yes 77 3/7/20
Review by chewbilicious (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a wonderful experience she came over and gave me a real birthday treat. DATY was great and she enjoyed it, and I loved kissing and cuddling after we finished. Not a clock watcher, very friendly. Will repeat for sure.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
izzy8913 boxer-6526 Denver Yes 4 3/7/20
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My favorite provider was not available, so I thought I would try someone new. Izzy's pictures captured my attention, and she was posting for a morning get together. After verification we set up a time. Incall was in a good location. Pics are accurate. Very pretty. After some small conversation to get relaxed, we began our activities. She is not GFE, at least not with me, but that didn't distract from her attention to me. YMMV. She has a warm personality and beautiful body. Daty, fiv, tf, cfs, mish, k9. Give her a call. You will have an enjoyable time with her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire-buoyant Craig78 DTC Yes 9 3/7/20
Review by Craig78 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Claire is an awesome girl. From the moment I contacted her, she was accommodating and pleasant to connect with. When I arrived at her room she greeted me with a warm hug. We talked for a few minutes before getting comfortable. She is very playful and enjoyed Daty very much. She moved to bbbj where I had to stop her, as she was getting me going a little too fast. We moved on to other activities where she was very passionate and sweet. This girl is truly gfe. I highly recommend and will be back to see her often. Thank you Claire for an amazing time.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED Justme&U? Denver Yes 40 3/7/20
Review by Justme&U? (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lena is a ton of fun. I’ve seen her twice and man does she love what she does!!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn Justme&U? DTC Yes 15 3/7/20
Review by Justme&U? (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eryn is awesome! We seemed to hit it off and and led to a lot of communication making the experience better for me and I think for her as well. She is as hot as all of the reviewers have mentioned. Note one reviewer said CIM but she said she has never offered that. Not that it matters as it was an amazing GFE experience and I will be back!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissLaura LoversPoint Westminster Yes 22 3/6/20
Review by LoversPoint (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Three words; Intelligent, Mesmerizing & Foxy. What an experience with MissLaura and planning on seeing her again. Rendezvous was easy to arrange from the get go. She was more than what I was expecting and some. Her photos don't do justice. Fellas, please treat her nice and she will return the favor. Thanks again for a wonderful evening.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega SmartGuy DTC Yes 71 3/6/20
Review by SmartGuy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As others have said, her pictures don't do her justice... AT ALL. She looks so much better in person. She is a sweet southern girl, complete GFE from the start to the finish. Exactly what I needed and will see again for sure.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED tom140 Fort Collins Yes 45 3/6/20
Review by tom140 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great as she met in a very nice house, clean and fresh, offered water and a bathroom to freshen up. Was great and accommodating, such a sweat heart. Very great and provided good conversation and a lot of fun!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissLaura Alan2157 Westminster Yes 22 3/6/20
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went saw Miss Laura. Oh man she is hot. Great total GFE. Very good personality makes you comfortable. 30 minutes flew by. I will try to see her every time she travels through. You can't go wrong with seeing Laura. LFK DATY UTF CFSMP


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 Troubadour Boulder Yes 49 3/6/20
Review by Troubadour (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Farah is a sweetheart. Second with her. Communication during setup was punctual and easy was wonderful. She is present and having a great time too. Soft skin and natural breasts. Definitely recommend and will repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor mhur123 DTC Yes 170 3/6/20
Review by mhur123 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Audrey was amazing and very hospitable. The kissing started right as I got inside, and things got heated from there. We started on the couch, making out like teenagers, until eventually she led me to the bedroom. Her incall is very clean and upscale, and in a very safe I will repeat!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED arod4u Fort Collins Yes 45 3/6/20
Review by arod4u (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally has a chance to meet her, after setting up an spot forvthst afternoon, I met her at her incall, real easy to find and closer to me than I thought lol. Her place is in a nice area and clean inside. We heard to the bedroom where we chatted for awhile, before I enjoyed a lot of DATY. She is fun to be with and makes you feel at ease. It's taken me a few months but I've found the one. ATF Thanks for a great time see you soon.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yasmin Yung cobra DTC Yes 35 3/6/20
Review by cobra (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yasmin was absolutely amazing. She is the first true middle eastern provider I have ever seen. There are several out there that claim to be but when you show up they are either clearly Hispanic or African American. She is far more beautiful than her pics and has a body to die for. All natural and a soft gentle voice. I was greeted at the door with her wearing nothing but a robe. We made our way into the bedroom area and after I removed my clothes she slowly slipped out of her robe and slowly started stroking me with her hand and then moved to an amazing slow and deep BBBJ. After enjoying a bit of that at my request we moved into 69 where I proceeded to devour her delicious wetness. She came hard and I had her lay down where I gave her another oral O. At that point I couldn’t stand it anymore so we moved on to the main event and finished in deep missionary with her legs over my shoulder and her moaning in pleasure. I will definitely put her on my list as my ATF and hope to see her again soon.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Tanisgre Denver Yes 103 3/5/20
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing afternoon trip to the islands with my ATF WinterKay. Definitely an experience worth savoring. I love spending time we with her and I bet you will too


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox RealDeal23 Boulder Yes 88 3/5/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was able to visit Dixie today for the first time. Glad I did such a sweet lady. Have to agree with the other reviews she seems to love what she does. True gfe and wonderful experience. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
presleytherose Savoir Faire Denver Yes 6 3/5/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Montana's post and decided to contact her. She replied quickly but was not available for that day. We rescheduled for the next day. Montana contacted me the next day to make sure we were still scheduled and I replied with a quick "yes of course". I thought it was very nice of her to actually keep in touch until we actually met up (my kind of woman). Montana has a unique system, so I suggest that you show up at least 20 minutes early for your appointment because you are going to need that time locating her tucked away in call. Once I arrived, Montana gave me special instructions to follow and I found her standing and waiting for me. First thing I noticed is these long sculptured legs that lead upward north to a tight hidden gluteus maximus. Once inside, I was greeted with a big old hug and we continued like old friends meeting up years later. Montana is all smiles, the ultimate GFE and comes with basically one rule, no anal stuff LOL. All in all, she is a very cool girl and she pretty much looks exactly like her pics. The Savior Faire "I will have a smile on my face the entire time" Award goes to Montana's Finest.........Take care of yourself Montana, I had a lot of fun and will see you again soon.....


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine cubed DTC Yes 43 3/5/20
Review by cubed (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review of my date with Jasmine is a little overdue. I spent 90 minutes with Jasmine, a wonderful, sensual woman, who is as elegant as her photographs. I brought a bottle of white wine that we sipped for a while over wonderful conversation. Jasmine was a great hostess, enjoying herself immensely while at the same time concentrating on me. Jasmine is a mature woman with a natural, very fit figure and wonderfully soft, smooth, radiant skin. She is a great kisser, passionate, orgasmic, and a pure delight to spend time enjoying on a Saturday afternoon. I highly recommend a visit with her.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega CO_HighGuy Denver Yes 71 3/5/20
Review by CO_HighGuy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Kat was amazing. She is super sweet, intelligent, and loves what she does. Oh, and her body... she's got a really sexy body! Go see her gents, you won't be disappointed.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Farmhand DTC Yes 96 3/5/20
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Miss Adrianne at a nice in call location. Everything about her was amazing; from her warm, inviting, down to earth personality, to her amazing physical beauty. Such a nice person all around. I left feeling happy after meeting such a good person. Her skills are top notch. I would definitely repeat and I highly recommend seeing her. Definitely a favorite of mine for sure.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay bolder1 Denver Yes 103 3/5/20
Review by bolder1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Unbelievable experience! I saw Winter with her friend Kat for an unforgettable erotic, sensual, hot & kinky time. Pretty much everything in your imagination is there. Winter is beautiful, toned & fit. She is so attentive to your needs. She reads every little cue and reacts in just the right way to keep you on the edge. Every second was pure pleasure. Treat yourself to a long session & explore some fantasy you have longed for - this is the pair for it! I highly recommend Winter - alone or for a special treat with Kat. All perfection.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie bonito Boulder Yes 43 3/5/20
Review by bonito (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been seeing Kitty for a while now, and she is the best FBSM provider I've seen, by far. She is incredibly sensual on both sides. She gives a truly great massage and ending. Her incall is just outside Boulder and is really nice and relaxing. She's gifted in sensual touch, and always goes an extra mile to make sure I'm satisfied. Not to mention her beauty and absolutely fit and sexy figure are beyond measure. Her photos are accurate and recent. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend her highly! Thanks Kitty


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Tittyboy0511 Denver Yes 50 3/5/20
Review by Tittyboy0511 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angela is very sweet and friendly. Her sense of humor is sassy which was really charming. She is most definitely the girl in the pictures. All the acronyms were enjoyed and the conversation was very interesting. She treated me like a king and made sure I was pleased in every way. Treat her well.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Dendude56 Denver Yes 71 3/4/20
Review by Dendude56 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had set up a visit with another provider that had great reviews but she had to "bow out". Seeing how I was already showered, shaved, and ready meet I decided to look for another provider. I saw Kat's ad, great reviews and and seeing how we are both P411 I knew we could hook up quickly if she had an opening. My Gawd, I'm so glad it worked out for me to hook up with Kat. She is incredibly sexy, so sensual, and makes you feel wanted. She is the best DFK'er I've ever been with. We stood kissing and exploring each other for a long time before getting in bed. Her skin is so soft I just wanted to keep touching her. Kat is a total GFE and I'll be seeing her again when she's back in town. Thanks for the great memories Bad Kitty


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelina Allgood Grey92 Denver Yes 21 3/4/20
Review by Grey92 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a nice meeting with this young lady. Very enthusiastic and friendly. Would highly recommend. GFE. CFS. Hope to see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit contrails Boulder Yes 105 3/4/20
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a great find with Brittany. She is personable, very easy to talk to and she has an absolutely killer smile. Pictures are very accurate and actually she is even cuter in person. Upscale incall and she made the entire experience wonderful. I'm looking forward to her return.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotNWetFastJess hotmeat Denver Yes 33 3/4/20
Review by hotmeat (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had read all the reviews and I wanted to do find out for myself whether or not it was true. I had picked her up and we went somewhere quiet. Oh my , she will not disappoint you. She is not only friendly, but her game is spectacular. I highly recommend her.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni Yenrac DTC Yes 25 3/4/20
Review by Yenrac (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with this gorgeous woman! From the moment I walked into her place she was attentive, sexy, and has the most wonderful body and sensual curves I have seen! Thank you Kenni!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissLaura Copilot21 Westminster Yes 22 3/4/20
Review by Copilot21 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic experience with Laura. She is intelligent, down to earth, and incredibly easy to talk to. She is far more attractive than her pictures. I couldn’t imagine a better experience as a newbie.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina LostTexan Fort Collins Yes 145 3/4/20
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Catalina today and all I can say is WOW! All the reviews and acronyms apply! Go see her! You won't be disappointed!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ViPMadison Aos82 Denver Yes 3 3/4/20
Review by Aos82 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I know everyone wants all the juicy details, and let me tell you they are juicy but I wanted to start off with first saying that Madison was one of the best conversations I have had with a provider EVER. She was just really open and easy going. I was so into the conversation towards the end that we may have gone past our hour just talking. Ok! Now to to good stuff. If you looking for THICK in all the right places than what are you freaking waiting for? Hit her up! Opened the door to see her in a sexy leopard type bikini that was barely keep things covered. Got cleaned up and thats when the fun really started. The whole experience felt like an amazing performance that I got to be apart of. All the usual CBJ and CFS but all of it done in a sensual and show like way. But it was all the teasing and just overall great show that has me still thinking about her and all them curves. She says she gets more comfortable with people her menu opens up a little more. All i know is I am glad I saw her. Just wanted to remind you one more time if you like massive boobs and ass go see her ASAP.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: