Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11351 - 11400 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Sasha Lane Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 93 3/17/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sweet Sasha ~! I had been wanting to meet her for a while. Her website and TOB reviews were solid so I took the leap. I was very glad I did. Very nice incall with easy setting up. I arrived to the building and she met me at the door and we elevatored up. Nice little incall with a super nice massage table. We chatted, disrobed and the fun began. I wanted more GFE than massage and she happily obliged. LFK, hugging, breast worship (wow) and mutual fondling which then lead to some very sweet BBBJ and on went the cover for CG and Doggie for the most part. I had to stop or I was going to burst. Then laid on my back again for a super sweet combo BBBJ-HJ finish. no cim, but not an issue with her. She is super sweet guys~! Do yourself a favor and see her. What a way to start my day........almost forgot I had to work. LOL~!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena LuckyMan99 Boulder Yes 48 3/16/20
Review by LuckyMan99 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of visiting Selena at her mountain retreat. Gorgeous location, welcoming, calming atmosphere. Selena is a beautiful, sexy, empowered woman who is committed to providing a deeply pleasurable experience to her clients. I was treated to a hot, slippery, intense, and very connected FBSM experience. Wow. Highly recommend.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emmahere2healu R2 Denver Yes 26 3/16/20
Review by R2 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Emma regularly for the past couple of years but this is my first review. She is fresh, clean, quirky and a bunch of fun. This is a very smart, attractive, talented girl with the voice of an angel and a body to match. Emma allows respectful touching and enjoys what she does. Her images don’t lie. If you click you may be able to hear her sing. She has a magic, almost tantric like touch and depending on your needs it can be soft, playful or firm with plenty of sensual teasing to keep you in the moment. She always manages to work out the tense knotted up spots and leaves me with a happy face and some affectionate cuddle time at the end. Emma is loyal to her regulars and a treat to hang with. If you are lucky enough to become a regular you will be rewarded. Her location is very convenient. Don’t over think it just go see her. You won’t be disappointed.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 Blackthorn Denver Yes 42 3/16/20
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out anna about a week ago but was unable to see her. Today I lucked out and she was avalable at the time I requested. She is definitely gfe. Nice and pleasant conversion too. I highly recommend! All other reviews are accurate.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Cyanide Denver Yes 50 3/16/20
Review by Cyanide (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angela looks exactly like her pictures. Very fun spinner. Set up was easy, slight miscommunication with location but everything worked out. Met her in a nice hotel, her humor as mentioned by other reviewers is great. She makes you feel like you are her one and only priority and it's tough to find someone like this. Treat her well fellas.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Grooming: Trimmed Eyes: Black Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 leigeois Denver Yes 94 3/16/20
Review by leigeois (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the 3rd time I have seen Michelle over the past year Contacting Michelle can be difficult sometimes, but once you get her attention she is all for seeing you. From the time I entered her place, she may not have been ready, but watching her is not hard to do. After I myself cleaned up for our friendly time, i walked out of the room to catch her back side wearing nothing but a white T back. Michelle has one of the firmest back sides I have ever seen or felt, and that alone is worth it. However that would was only the beginning. We laid down and began to chat. After some catch up time, the kissing became very heavy and passionate, just the way I like it. One thing led to another and next thing you new all adult activities where game on. There are some activities she will not do, but that is no bother to me because I do not care for them either. Spending time with Michelle is fantastic. She is a great person, friendly and sexy as hell. I will be hers for a long time to come.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED Thickstick Fort Collins Yes 45 3/16/20
Review by Thickstick (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to see her short notice. I have been wanting to visit her for the last few years and I must say, she was everything I wanted. Her reviews are what you can expect. I will see her again!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz average1 DTC Yes 113 3/16/20
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing someone new to me and saw Daniela's ad. This fantasy was easy to set up after a few texts and PM's on the board. Communication was timely, prompt and clear. In this fantasy, when I met Daniela I was very pleased. She is a cute, petite and sweet treat. We discussed a number of topics including the pleasure of passionate kissing. We exchanged conversations with each other. She was wonderfully receptive to my conversation with her and her conversation with me was OUTSTANDING that uncovered some wonderful pleasures of the oral tradition. After the exchange of conversations, we got to the main topic and she rode out the nuances in fine fashion. It was a wonderful fantasy, in a variety of ways and for a number of reasons. WOW !!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Chaz4u DTC Yes 113 3/16/20
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great with this lovely, affectionate young lady! Love the new haircut too! So glad she visits Denver on a monthly basis.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rach129 acmb2017 DTC Yes 1 3/16/20
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been trying to align our schedules for awhile and am lucky today was the day. She was prompt in communications and the incall was a very nice room. She is the lady in the pictures so knew I made the right choice instantly. She did start with a nice back rub during some friendly get to know each other conversation. A very pleasant woman with a fun personality. She plays safe and some basic rules but nothing out of the ordinary.She was very skilled with TF and the view from behind is outstanding. I had a great time and will repeat. Recommend visiting her and see for yourself.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza bebopper1969 Denver Yes 103 3/16/20
Review by bebopper1969 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is a beautiful woman with exotic eyes. I could tell that she enjoyed herself. She was very good at everything she did. She did things her way, but she knows what she is doing and is comfortable doing it. I felt comfortable with her. I wish there were more like her. I would see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar pbearak Denver Yes 131 3/16/20
Review by pbearak (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh man! What a fun lady. She can hold a conversation and turn you on - big time! And talk about big time...that chest. Impressive is an understatement. Madison was a ton of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed my hour with her. (Which was quite a bit over an hour.) Not sure there is a lot I can add to her huge list of positive reviews. She's great!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Dryball Denver Yes 78 3/15/20
Review by Dryball (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Misa today and all I can say is WOW!! Her pictures don't do her justice, she is far more beautiful. She gave me a Full Body Massage that was not only relaxing but very sexy. She is amazing go see her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Caveman555 DTC Yes 103 3/15/20
Review by Caveman555 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic lady, lots of fun. Gfe, greek, dp/toys. Great time will see again


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy Bigco Denver Yes 47 3/15/20
Review by Bigco (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Little late on review but I had a great time. Recommend her she is great will repeat nice time in Denver.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa-9597 funtimes50 Denver Yes 1 3/15/20
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was checking ads when I found vanessa's. She directed me on a particularly snowy day in early February. Her touch was gentle (my choice) as she started. Before long she was completely nude, and showing off a great body. She allowed to unfold exactly as I wanted, with courtesy and gentleness. I love to start by giving a short masssage, which she seemed open to allow, with some rules. I enjoyed our time together, finding her soft touch to be exactly what I needed to relieve my stress. She is not a clockwatcher, but after our hour together I was completely spent. Thanks Vanessa. I'll will return.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn Savoir Faire Denver Yes 15 3/15/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Eryn on a day that she was not available, so we rescheduled for the following day. If I had knew what I know now about Eryn, I would have BOOKED with her a long time ago. Things that cum to mind when thinking about this Cali/Texas/Florida/well traveled BOMBSHELL: Sexy, Fit and Mature. She is easily in the Top 5 TOB Providers and TOBs number #1 for her age bracket. Michael Jackson said it best, the woman is bad, the woman is dangerous................Sorry LOL, I got carried away with Eryn's appearance, now back to my review. So once I got screened/verified, we confirmed a time to meet. Once I arrived at her location, I was given the room number and up I went. Once inside, I noticed a very pretty woman (reviews are accurate) and we chatted to break the ice. She says that she prefers dark men or men of color, so I suggest a tan would be a pretty good investment if you are trying to book with her LOL. She communicates well (reviews are accurate) and I could have easily talked to her for hours non stop. There is so much more to her than her appearance. She has a smoking hot World Class resume. Once she decided to get more comfortable, I must have said "Wow" at least 5 times. The photos are nice but they do not show what I saw. She is flawless from head to toe, in the front and definitely from the back. I read a review that stated DATY, either he got very lucky or he misquoted himself. DATY is not allowed. I have no complaints about this woman, she exceeded my expectations prior to seeing her. I will DEFINITELY be back to see her again. The Savior Faire "Sexy, Fit, Fine and Mature" and "World Class Beauty" Award goes to Miss Eryn.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Rockies_3 Denver Yes 78 3/15/20
Review by Rockies_3 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup, texted Misa and we set a time for to meet in a few hours. Just as sweet as I remember and great massage. Another plus is the new location, nice to have a great provider on the north side of town. I plan to repeat sooner than later. Thanks Misa!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 fredsp411 Denver Yes 34 3/14/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen Tara multiple times. She is one of the most atrractive women I have ever been with. Her massage and the overall experience is world class. One of the best ever. Will be repeating for sure.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DianaOdessa Leoaugust DTC Yes 11 3/14/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Diana and she was quick to respond and she verified me thru TOB and after a few texts was at her upscale hotel. She is a tall, beautiful built blonde with awesome curves and nice kissable natural large breasts. She is from Russia and hasn't mastered English but the language of love is international and she is fluent. We started with lfk and some breast worship, on to a tasty daty round and was given a nice DT wet bbbj with her big blue eyes sparkling up at you. She started in cg, mish and doggie all with much gusto and soft vocals of pleasure. We both enjoyed each others company and did our best to talk and have a few laughs. Just a sweetheart and very fun time would highly recommend you go visit this Eastern babe!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling billy4040 Denver Yes 61 3/14/20
Review by billy4040 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dainty Darling aka Meurelle is a total spinner, just the way I like. We chatted for a few days until our schedules lined up, scheduled a time, and good communication day of. Easy setup, good directions. When she opened the door, was floored by the beautiful girl who stood before me, gorgeous face, her pictures don’t do her justice and they are her. I’ll leave the details between us. She is not a clock watcher, I think we chatted past the time, easy to talk to, good conversation. I left very happy. Thank you Meurelle, I can’t wait to see you again. B


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake sparkey600 Denver Yes 46 3/14/20
Review by sparkey600 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 6 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My beautiful wife and I had the great opportunity to host Elle Blake in our home. We had so much fun! She is so very much what we are looking for in an a provider (kids read between the asterisks here) She will be on our "asking to come see us again list!" Nice girl, nice manners, always welcome in our home. Thanks Ellie, and welcome to our world! You are so much the Sweetheart, can't thank you enough for what you have given back to us!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Theman_719 Colorado Springs Yes 106 3/14/20
Review by Theman_719 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time, meet her at her incall location. She answered the door in some sexy cloths with a smile. She was amazing, and I enjoyed out time together, thanks for being so beautiful dear. Great attitude, and personality. Recommend for sure.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Rugersmygun DTC Yes 50 3/14/20
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angela, is such an Angel I can't even begin to count how may times we've met, were good friends and communicate with each other even when she's not in town. So even with knowing each other as well as we do its never the same, she never ceases to amaze me with the different things she thinks of she can be naughty or nice, or ... If you miss her, your missing the absolute best.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Rugersmygun DTC Yes 145 3/14/20
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the privilege of meeting with Catlina last Saturday she's a sweetheart and doesn't mind having an O or two which absolutely made my day, maybe her's as well ;) About halfway through we were talking and found out we have something hugely in common, we talked for at least 20 or 30mins about it, till she said we better continue, CFS left us both smiling again. So yes I recomend seeing her, she does have some other goals that she's working on so sooner my be better. Cat, Good luck In your new endeavor I your going to Rock!!! You got this and you know it hope we get to meet again kisses


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
bcynott Savoir Faire Denver Yes 8 3/14/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Noticed BCYnot's ad post, so I figured I would contact her. She responded but I for some reason did not see the text until in the early hours. I sent her a text and we rescheduled for a later time that day. She kept in contact for most of the day and we finally met up. I honestly think that she has a much better body than whats portrayed in these pics. A very nice girl, coupled with a GFE/submissive type of attitude and a nice young tight body = (my kind of girl). I told her that she would be my first at something and she gladly replied with confidence by saying "There's a first for everything" and I knew I was going to have a good time. I had a lot of fun, I recommend and I will be returning for sure. The Savior Faire "She appears like a stranger in the night" Award goes to the submissive Ms Ynot.....................


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Sigma669 DTC Yes 119 3/13/20
Review by Sigma669 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just had a great time with Cherry but was only able to get one pop and knew the second was not going to happen. You can tell she loves what she does and said has has a fetish for BJ. Which is one of the best DATY/DATO was clean and sweet as she was just freshly out of the shower. I will absolutely return


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Bj11998 Denver Yes 58 3/13/20
Review by Bj11998 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fantastic experience both times I have seen her. Incall is very nice and easy. She is very attractive and super sweet. It feels very genuine with her. Great time and most everything appears to be on the menu. Would highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 Copper-pipee Denver Yes 67 3/13/20
Review by Copper-pipee (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had to day off and checked the good ol' tob to see what was on the menu. I seen her ad pop up and I've been trying to meet her for a good while now. Nothing ever seemed to work for me. Well, today was the day! She messaged me back for a morning visit. (She was able to see me in about 1 hour notice) Her incall is easy to find in north east denver. She does indeed have a really clean incall. Everything is where it should be and very organized. She's very beautiful(face and body) and a great talker, I had a great time chatting and playing with her. She's the perfect height, firm body all over, tasted and smelled great. I'll definitely be adding her to my list of returns. I obliviously didn't understand when her ad said to provide all necessities that it meant to bring your own covers. Fortunately for me, she had a couple.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen gb0138 DTC Yes 120 3/13/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not much I can add. She treated this old fella just fine. Very sexy woman and fun to watch her walk up the stairs in her incall. 3 letter services were great. Thank you babe.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED johnnybgood DTC Yes 66 3/13/20
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is a sweet petite young lady, very nice curves and assets. Our hookup was easy and painless thru tob, a few texts later I was at her incall in a nice area of DTC. As said in many other reviews she is much prettier in person, pics don't do her justice. She is a little shy at first but once we got going she is very passionate and a wonderful personality. I didn't last nearly as long as I would have liked but she is just that hot, she's a nice gfe lady with incredible UTF skills! Great conversation after no rush to push me out the door which I always enjoy. I definitely recommend Miss Allison to those who haven't been fortunate yet to meet her...


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz bh693 Minneapolis / St. Paul Yes 113 3/13/20
Review by bh693 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Minneapolis / St. PaulIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Daniela about possibly meeting up as I wasn't sure what my night was going to hold for me. I did end up with some free time and she was very accommodating with when to meet. I was a bit nervous about meeting her and I did venture to her hotel and room. She left the door cracked for me so I didn't have to knock and draw attention which was nice. Daniela is a sweet, wonderful, talkative tiny Latina woman. I really enjoyed my time with her. I'm not one to have short meetings and we got along very well (at least I felt that way). She is everything all the prior reviews mention. Loves to kiss passionately, cuddles, loves to receive and give oral. It was an awesome two hours. I don't like to give away too many details but hopefully she will let me do some other things I like next time :P She knows what that might be. Don't be afraid to meet her. She is rarity.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe InterestedinCOS-8553 Colorado Springs Yes 82 3/12/20
Review by InterestedinCOS-8553 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just want to say that Zoe is a fantastic date. I met me at her incall, which was discreet and felt very safe. Standard two call directions. When she opened the door I was met with a very warm and inviting smile. A little chit chat and we got down to the fun, and believe me, she is fun! All activities were met with great enthusiasm and she was very communicative and chill. I had a great experience with Zoe, and definitely will repeat. I fully recommend her, she is very talented and seems to really enjoy not only the tasks at hand, but the company. I never felt rushed, or any pressure.... Other than the best kinds of pressure... Followed by an enormous release of pressure.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg jrwrigh Colorado Springs Yes 106 3/12/20
Review by jrwrigh (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/20
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan is great, cant wait for her to come back to the Springs, I will definitely repeat. Thank you Megan.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Hulk Denver Yes 75 3/12/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had another awesome visit today with my ATF lady "Elizabeth" whom I have been seeing for nearly two years. She is stunningly beautiful, has a tight well toned body, and a very friendly easy going personality. A full list of GFE activities is always welcomed and provided with much enthusiasm. She is quite playful and energetic with an insatiable appetite for making love. Can't wait to see you again :)


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel-5983 bigt92 Colorado Springs Yes 8 3/12/20
Review by bigt92 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great body, very nice, on time, she seemed as excited as much as I was. Had a great time, cbj, cfs, multiple positions. Great movement. Definitely recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Wolf777 DTC Yes 66 3/12/20
Review by Wolf777 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is adorable! Very nice body and chill personality. All the other reviews are spot on. Meet at an upscale hotel. Check her out!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
missmya bigt92 Denver No 6 3/12/20
Review by bigt92 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Horrible experience, she stayed in the bathroom for almost an hour. Didn't even get to completion. She even had the nerve to ask me for a ride after I gave up and got dressed. She provided hj, cbj, cfs. Stopped me after one minute and said the bed was being too loud and told me to finish myself. Run away.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora Samedis12 Denver Yes 70 3/11/20
Review by Samedis12 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was running behind but Autumn was so patient and nice with me. I went to her clean incall. She greeted me at the door and I was instantly surprised. She looks much better in person than in her pictures. She is very petite with a sensual slim figure. She was all dolled up and pretty.! She had a couple tattoos that look great on her. I laid down on my stomach and prepared for a nice massage. Her hands are so soft and smooth I just couldn't get over it. She definitely knows what shes doing and had me so relaxed. We shared a nice conversation and is honestly very enjoyable to talk to. The flip came and it was incredible. Lots of oil was used which was a huge turn on. Her gentle, soft hands felt even more amazing. Only drawback was very limited eye contact but the experience was still top notch. She was vocal during this time as well. :) She's hands down my favorite experience and can't wait to see her again. She left me feeling refreshed and so happy. Thank you so much!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Jadenardely10101 Denver Yes 103 3/11/20
Review by Jadenardely10101 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Describe Experience: As soon as I entered Alias hotel room she greeted me in a beautiful sexy red silk robe . She looked very glamorous and exotic as she had a somewhat controlling attitude I liked it ! She started by giving me bbbj and then we did several positions, but too bad I could barely hold it. it was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had in my life , I highly recommend if you want the best blowjob of your life !!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 OldSailor314 Denver Yes 71 3/11/20
Review by OldSailor314 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eva greeted my at the door like a GF. Big hug and a deep kiss before leading back to her room. It's a nice location. DFK and roaming hands as we undressed each other, then she started a BJ kneeling in front of me, until I was about to blow. Then it was my turn, with her on the bed. We then moved into more conventional positions, and had a very fun time. She makes me feel like her lover


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple RealDeal23 Denver Yes 109 3/11/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Kandi today. Pre booked a few days before our encounter. Sent message through her website and tob, so I could be screened. Nice and clean private incall in south Denver. It’s definitely her in the pictures beautiful face and other physical attributes to match. Her breasts are incredible and she knows how to use them. UTF/daty is fantastic, mpcfs, and she made it rain on my bald headed champion a couple times. Such a sweet lady who seems to really enjoy the hobby. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa Clark Kahldenver39 DTC Yes 69 3/10/20
Review by Kahldenver39 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An absolute delight! It was a last minute meeting with Clarissa and I'm very glad that I got to meet her. I am new to the hobby and haven't met many providers yet but I know that I will be going back to see her again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlyCaydence Hvnaball2 DTC Yes 1 3/10/20
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a little free time today as well as a big itch. Perusing various sites, I kept noticing Caydence. She has reviews on some of those sites and is also on P411. I decided she might be a good choice and reached out to her. She responds quickly to texts and we soon set a time. I arrived at her very nice incall location within a few hours and was thrilled when the door opened and I walked in. Caydence is gorgeous! She's a tiny woman with big, beautiful blue blue eyes, an amazing round, firm ass, and the sweetest little breasts with rosebud nipples that just beg for attention! Combining her great looks with a spectacular, vibrant, lively personality and I had the greatest time! The fun started off with some amazing BBBJ/BLS, then positions were switched so I could reciprocate. I was soon rewarded with some intense shudders going through her body. Various CFS positions followed, culminating in an explosive finish! She is absolutely a must-see for any spinner-lover!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love Freddoes694u Denver Yes 32 3/10/20
Review by Freddoes694u (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tiffany is a very personable lady with a varied menu. I experienced an interesting shower where she prepared me for a soft touch massage ( she also offered hard rub and switch rub). Great conversation and music - we both enjoyed jazz. I left very relaxed and looking forward to our next meeting


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane PsymonyB DTC Yes 247 3/10/20
Review by PsymonyB (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wowser- Callie is something else. She has the agility of a gymnast and the mind of a.....very naughty girl. We were having such a good time that we didn’t even make it to the toys.... she is a very cool chick who can switch it on in a second.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 92 3/10/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Easy texting set up. I saw her in the morning which was great for me. I met Liliane at her incall which is a very nicely appointed. When she answered the door I almost dropped my bottle of water. She had on a teddy which showed off her amazing breasts and abdomen.....LONG legs....Whew~! I came in and we chatted some and started to kiss, and fondle, and kiss.... Worked our way into the bedroom and completely enjoyed~!! All the typical activities were enjoyed including bbbj, cfs with mish, doggie, cg, daty, back to mish and finished with bbbj-hj. No cim but so what~ She is so sexy~! Thanks so very much, Liliane for making my day~!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
evamitchell006 303texan Denver Yes 2 3/10/20
Review by 303texan (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW, WOW, WOW Took a chance and had an amazing time with Eva. Very Under the Radar, but could not have asked for anything more. Looks incredible (perfect spinner), personality is even better, and her place was spotless. Overall, a true professional and someone that takes unbelievable care of herself. Can't recommend enough.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28D-32-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ur obsession greyfox DTC Yes 4 3/10/20
Review by greyfox (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was happy when Kelly opened the door to see the same petite figure woman as in the pictures now naked, and then to watch her ass as she led me to the bed, where she dropped to her knees to take me in her mouth. After trying several positions I turned her around for a heart pounding finish. In remembering those eyes looking up at me and the sexy giggle when I exploded, I cant wait to return for more fun with this beautiful woman.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mihlani_love greyfox Denver Yes 6 3/10/20
Review by greyfox (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is the girl in the pictures. Had a great non rushed session, nice BJ and multiple positions, with a doggy finish watching her booty jiggle.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: East Indian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: