|
arisolovely
|
|
Russell3909 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
2/22/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Gorgeous girl, always very fun. This is my 4th time with Ari and every time is better then the last.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ila Paz
|
|
TLC_Huggsnkisses |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
2/22/20 |
Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: mmediate impressions—WOW, In 40 years of doing this hobby, Illa is one of the best. ATF
mid 20s tall, 5.7 or so, lovely soft cuddly body, CMT level massage, outside is eye candy, but the insides, the person, of GOD, even lovelier; caring affectionate, joyful, focused on you each second; Tantra is a little psychology, breathing, focusing, meditation etc.
Morning after-well yesterday was a day of total debauchery, I loved it and as soon as I’m rested I’ll do more!!! Thinking of Illa and I’m experiencing this warm love, appreciation, respect, sheer delight in remembering our hour together. I’ll be back asap and as often as possible.
Be a gentleman and you will be treated like..what? a king? Better!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sassy2184
|
|
MarkCh |
Westminster |
Yes |
28
|
2/22/20 |
Review by
MarkCh
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup was easy. Met her at apartment and chatted for a while. She strikes up an engaging conversation. She was an hour late, but the bad weather was to blame for that.
Session was unrushed and she was open to requests. All in all a great experience with the desired end result. Would love to see her again.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
lebowski69 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
2/22/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Had a late night appointment with Tiffany Love. She has a nice incall in Downtown Denver. She is a bit older provider with a lot of talent. She starts out with a nice erotic shower then off to the massage table for a equally nice rub. Afterwards we retired to the bedroom for the rest of the fun. She is quite talented and would repeat next time I'm in town.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Mickey69 |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
2/22/20 |
Review by
Mickey69
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Liliane many times, but it had been a while. So I messaged her to see if she would be interested in being my Valentines Date. Turns out she was! We met at a Club, and she was Dressed to Kill!!! This Woman is COMPLETELY SEXXXY, SEDUCTIVE, AND OH SO PLAYFUL! We started off with a Couple of Drinks, which led to some very playful and sexy fondling of each other. Then on to the Dancing WOW can this Lady Dance, even on a pole to my surprise!! Desert was especially Sweet! But Liliane always makes sure of that!! Guys if you want to meet a Super Fun, Super Sexy, Super in shape provider. This is the one! What are you waiting for?? Just make the call already!!!
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
Farmhand |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
2/22/20 |
Review by
Farmhand
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was lucky enough to meet Lebanon on short notice. She does have a screening process but it was quick and painless. I met up with her at her easy to find in call location. She immediately put any concerns I may have had from the moment she opened the door. Her pictures are 100% accurate and she is even more beautiful in person. She is very friendly and made me feel comfortable immediately. Very laid back personality and has a positive vibe about her. She aims to make her clients happy and I highly recommend seeing her if you get the chance. You won’t be disappointed!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DottiDot
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dot and I had randomly met last summer and it took me this long to finally catch her at an incall. She remembered us meeting and was given directions to upscale location in Golden. Dot was dressed in a tube top and short shorts with some knee highs and gave me a big welcome hug and kiss. We chatted while she finished getting on her love paint, she is really engaging articulate and fun!. She looks exactly like her pics, porcelain skin, long blonde hair, tight tiny beautiful spinner! She loves daty and that is where we started and she was so fresh and clean I didn't want to stop! She returned a nice covered bj with some vocals and DT. I went to mish and was she very tight, she is so small but loved taking it deep and hard paced. We enjoyed each others company and continued chatting while recouping. No clock watching, fun, sexy and really down to earth! Had a great time and positive you will too!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Karlak47 |
Rockies |
Yes |
65
|
2/21/20 |
Review by
Karlak47
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first experience with Crystal and a Nuru massage but it won’t be my last. She is very beautiful, engaging and easy to talk to. The massage was wonderful and the slides were magnificent! It was a great time and the view was incredible. If you haven’t seen her before, do it, you won’t regret it. If you have seen her before, you already know what I am talking about. Totally my ATF massage!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
theharperkelly
|
|
shiggles |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
2/21/20 |
Review by
shiggles
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Harper is simply amazing. We have seen each other twice and I am hooked. Our first encounter set a very rare stage, to meet someone that you share of hobbies with is very cool. The conversation was so natural and enthralling that I almost missed out on the reason I contacted her. Our second visit was similar but made more time for the main event, and it was needed. She is a very attractive girl, and better than here pics in my opinion. This girl is amazing, and will stay on my speed dial.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
DTC |
Yes |
15
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, Eryn is super sweet and hot~! I wanted to see her for a while and things worked out for us for a Saturday morning connection. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss and we seemed to hit it off right away. She is super fit and her body shows it~! LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MISH, CG, DOGGIE all fantastic~! No daty allowed and no cim but that is absolutely fine by me. She was so sweet I didn't miss those things anyway~ I hope we become great friends, and thanks so much, Eryn~!!!!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
333halfevil |
DTC |
Yes |
162
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/9/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been wanting to meet Karma for awhile now, and I was happy our schedules finally matched up!
We met in a nice hotel in the DTC. Made small talk to get to know each other, then proceeded to the fun stuff.
We each got naked and did some exploring. I worked on her breasts and nipples for a little bit, then moved south. Kneeling on the side of the bed with her legs on my shoulders, I worked on her sensitive spots with my tongue and fingers. Getting her close, I put on a raincoat and slipped into her very wet sex. We went at it for awhile, changed to doggie. I was getting close, so I asked her if we try another position. I don't know the name (I lay next to her with one of her legs draped over mine, kinda of scissor, with me as deep as possible and still able to suck on her nipples). Her orgasam set mine off, and we both came hard. Gasping for breath, we both thanked each other, and lay together for a few.
I finally got up and got cleaned up, and got dressed. She lounged around naked, and with more thank you's, I left.
Would I see again? You bet! I enjoy watching a woman come like that.
Thanks Karma!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
CmdrData-1 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been seeing Marlaina for over two years and fully intend to continue. When we met we found out that we had something very humorous in common so we hit it off right from the get go. She is an absolute pleasure to spend time with and she is definitely not a clock watcher. She is very GFE with an extensive menu. I love her kisses. This last time we were sitting on the couch making out like a couple of teenagers. I was in heaven! As other reviewers have noted she is reliable and punctual, both of which are much appreciated. She is outcall only (nonnegotiable) and only 6 miles from my place which works great for both of us. If you are looking to have a passionate encounter with a gorgeous mature lady you can't go wrong with Marlaina. I highly recommend her. I just saw her on Valentine's Day and already I want to invite her back.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Sarah is a sweetheart from Dallas~! I got ahold of her on short notice and she was able to see me which was wonderful~! She is a very petite spinner type with a very hot body. She greeted me at the door with a warm hug and we chatted for a minute as the clothes slowly dropped to the floor. She was wonderful and we enjoyed bbbj, lfk, mish, cg, doggie, all fantastic~! She is a wonderful, sexy sweet provider I will definitely see again~ Thank you Sarah~!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
Mike80128 |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Showed up and lilly was wearing a black skirt with black stockings and heels. She is one of the tiniest providers I have seen, she is skinny, and fit. We talked for a minute and then got to it. She started with bbbj, and then climbed on top, I almost popped here. She switched to rcg and I finished in doggie. She was a girl I had fun with, glad I got to see her
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PrettyLittleKimberly
|
|
NeedRelease719 |
DTC |
Yes |
39
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing time, she is absolutely gorgeous and very easy to talk to - pictures are very accurate, if that's not enough to make you go see her then I don't know what is.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PrettyLittleKimberly
|
|
Dmax05 |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
2/21/20 |
Review by
Dmax05
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh miss Kimberly! How I have missed you so much! She is down right amazing! I cannot find better words. Beautiful personality and just a gorgeous person in general. Definitely my ATF and that is a hard spot to hold. Do yourself a favor and see her. Thanks my love! See you next time!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Canuck |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
2/21/20 |
Review by
Canuck
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Leyla. I texted her and received a quick response and an easy setup. I thoroughly enjoyed our first time together but wasn't prepared for the exciting time I was about to have. I arrived at her incall and was met by a scantily clad little vixen hiding behind the door.
No sooner had I entered and the door closed before kisses were being exchanged, bodies groped and clothes coming off. We eventually fell onto the bed where I reintroduced myself to her tasty little kitty.
The first while flew by with each of us exchanging positions of giving pleasure, at one point she had me standing sideways in front of a mirror while she gave the best utf I could imagine. The view was unbelievable. A rest ensued with some hydration happening before on went the cover and all positions were tried with enthusiasm.
Leyla has an unending supply of energy and wants to make sure your time spent with her is well remembered. She definitely aims to please and knows how to go about it as well as knowing what pleases her and letting you know. I would thoroughly recommend seeing her as soon as you can.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
TLC_Huggsnkisses |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/16/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! Beautiful lady, fantastic massage, wonderful caring session. very nice location etc I don’t see how a man can ask for more. She’s from Russia. With babes like this, how thevm hell did they ever lose the Cold War?!!!
I plan to see her again soon. Forgot to mention skin like silk, very nice body, her attitude says “I want to please you”
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
M.Romeo19 |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
2/21/20 |
Seen on 2/16/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sarah is one a kind. I would be happy just chatting with her. Never a dull moment with her. Incall was nice and clean. Started with a massage and ended with a bang. Good full menu to choose from. She is my atf.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Latina-8524
|
|
pasttime54 |
Fort Collins |
So-So |
8
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: I have to say she was quite talkative. All activities were done really well. She was much larger than her pictures showed. Maybe 40 pounds more. I won't be repeating.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyndzi
|
|
jpacer4 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
2/20/20 |
Review by
jpacer4
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is an amazing person, so easy to talk to, accommodating in every way that I could think of. She has an amazing body that makes your jaw drop when she walks through the door. Then she starts to talk to you in a way that lets you know she is genuinely interested in you and whatever your about. I could go on about how great she is as a person, but her skills outside of the talking are just as exceptional, if not more. I'll be seeing her again, a beautiful soul with a body to match!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Coxx
|
|
cspeakerone |
DTC |
Yes |
10
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ashley was a breath of fresh air and I honestly enjoyed just being around her not to mention the other activites. It started when another provider and I couldn't make the time work. I contacted Ashley, got screened and I was off down the highway. Met at a nice hotel and she let me in. Greeted by the woman in the photos which was great, no bait and switch here. She has a great smile and an accent that reminds me of girls back home down south. She's just plain out kind and nice to be around which was a great way to start. The activites covered the basics, cbj to start then mpcfs. Everything was at a slow pace which I enjoyed l, so often providers are racing to get it all going, not Ashley and I liked that. MSOG was available but we didn't have anymore covers so a premature ending. I enjoyed my time and would repeat.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-23-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
gb0138 |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
2/20/20 |
Review by
gb0138
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Communication was great all the way up to meeting. She is very trim and dare I say fit and hard body. Recent MM's are quite nice and feel natural. Started with a little BBBJ and graduated to 69 and then a couple of other positions. She really seems to enjoy what she does and has a great smile. Definitely a keeper and will visit again for sure. Do yourself a favor and visit her as well. Thank you Sarah!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maddie Eve
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
2/20/20 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Maddie. She's easy to communicate with and is patient with old guys dealing with technology. She showed up on time and looks just like her pics. Something they dont show are her amazing blue eyes. Shes a really beautiful lady but is much more than just her looks. Maddie really likes to make a connection and it made for a really nice experience. We had a drink, talked and touched. Dfk daty and cfs were very nice. She is not a clock watcher and made me feel like she was glad to spend time with me. She's a very cool lady and I will repeat.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
119
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another wonderful visit with the Fabulous Ms. T. DDD. An hour of message, catching up, and of playing with the SuperDuper Twins. The message was great and the flip even better. The activities I enjoy were all done superbly. All prior reviewed are accurate and Ms. T keeps me coming back for more.
She's smart, fun, stacked front to back, and funny as all get out. Donyourelf a favor, as I did, and visit Ms. T DDD.
Thank you once again Ms. T. for a.mind-blowing session.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Charlescharles |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This woman is amazing! She is kind, sexy, loving and adventurous in bed. Her mouth knows just what to do when she is on her knees. She loves to DFK and TUMA which are my favorite. Very FTF and loves casual conversation afterwards. She is the best!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met the Sexi Kenni early in the morning for my Saturday morning workout. Kenni was sure to let me know that the early morning apt was too early for her--she said this with a smile and I appreciated her candor. ????
This, however, did not detract for my experience and her enthusiasm. Kenni performed well, the dress request was graciously met and my first meeting with Kenni went fabulously.
BBBJ, DATY, and doggie activities were all spectacular! All.previous reviews were accurate and I received nothing less short of a wonderful experience! Thank you Kenni...I appreciate you seeing me early. ;-)
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Decided to add a little spice to my Tueaday afternoon and it got spicy! Callie delivers....all the time....EVERYTIME! all previous reviews, including my previous ones are spit on.
Callie is what you want even if you don't know what you want! I am always blown away by the fun, encouragement, nasty encouragement and everything Callie has to offer.
Gentlemen, and I mean gentlemen only, do yourself a favor and enter her love lair. Of utmost importAnce, treat this lady well and you will be rewarded.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Michelle for a morning rendezvous and the anticipation was palpable in the nether regions. So, she was very amenable to my s schedule due to the snow and it was appreciated. She was tu ing a little behind, but we made it work. As previously stated, Michelle is a pleaser and pleased I was. All adult activities were performed with skill, fun, and it was a completely pleasurable experience.
The hotel was nice, but the room was a little messy, but I wasn't there to critique one's penchant for messy-ness. That said, I had an awesome time with this lovely lady and her body is certainly a rocking one.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
Yaboua-BANNED |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
2/20/20 |
Seen on 2/2/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Michelle303 is my most favorite person here, I’ve been seeing her for 3 years now and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. She has a great personality, she is great at what she does and if you haven’t seen her you are missing out. Thanks Michelle
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
The_Wild_Rover |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
2/19/20 |
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with Sarah. She was able to see me on very short notice and took care of all of my needs. Super hot body, very pretty face; she will show you a great time.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mila-BP
|
|
nocofun15 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
44
|
2/19/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Mila many times since my first review. Even though it had been some time since our last encounter, it felt like we had just seen each other last week. She knows just how to get me out of my head and relax for a bit. Mila is truly a beautiful person and well worth seeing.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
145
|
2/19/20 |
Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I try to see Catalina when she is in town from the sunshine state every month or so. She is a tall, natural olive skinned beauty, dark eyed, nice natural tits, round grab able ass and just a sweetheart! She always has a nice private incall in DTC. Big warm smile, great communication and when she puts on some music get ready for the fun to begin! Great kisser, loves daty and she let's you know after her multiple O's with a shout of que rica! Eager to return an enthusiastic bbbj and DT, covered fs and loves multiple positions all done to please you! She is an accomplished business woman and can carry on an intelligent conversation. Warm washcloth clean up, a little more lfk and is not a clock watcher. Just a hot Latina who loves to please and knows how to get it done! See you next time and would highly recommend you to go visit her as well!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissNicoleenCanna
|
|
BillJandals |
Westminster |
Yes |
24
|
2/19/20 |
Seen on 2/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an amazing visit with Nicoleen. She makes you feel very comfortable and is great at what she does. She’s a lot of fun. Communication was super easy. She has a clean and discreet incall location. I hope to see Nicoleen again!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
JoeJeff01 |
DTC |
Yes |
120
|
2/19/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Reached out through TOB and shared my references. She responded immediately. Met her at a nice Incall in DTC and met this pretty thing with an incredibly hot body. She works out and it shows. She was very sweet and friendly. The session was GFE. Overall a great experience.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Carmenthejewel
|
|
Luvcoloradogirls |
DTC |
Yes |
2
|
2/19/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful mixed independent lady. She has a regular day job and a young kid so try to schedule ahead of time. Very athletic and super pretty like her pics. She is not GFE. Plays it safe. All activities covered. Still had a really nice time. Massage, FBSM and more. Really nice lady. Treat her right.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
FoxCar |
San Diego |
Yes |
112
|
2/18/20 |
Review by
FoxCar
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Hunter was visiting San Diego, and was immediately intrigued. I contacted her and we arranged a two hour outcall at my place for the following Saturday night.
After arriving, Hunter greeted me with a hug and a kiss. We sat on the couch, drinking beer, and conversing for a bit, before heading to the bedroom. From then, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, with lots of kissing and cuddling, and everything else.
It was an incredible sexy time, and I definitely plan to see Hunter again the next time she visits San Diego.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
rosethorne
|
|
eatu55 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
2/19/20 |
Review by
eatu55
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Rose a half-dozen times including today. I try to coordinate schedules with her every time she comes to town. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she has secured a new Dungeon for her entertaining. The location is easy to get to and very, very functional for the kinds of activities she crafts for me. The space is huge with probably over 600 square feet of Kinky fun. It's painted dark and has every kind of BDSM/Kink furniture you can imagine.
We didn't use it all, but we lacked nothing for the fun we shared. If you are into BDSM or kink play, I highly recommend Rose. She is one of a kind.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
Maximus |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
2/19/20 |
Review by
Maximus
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Natalie Marie a few times and she never disappoints, I can safely say she's my atf. She hadn't been back in CO for a while and changed her #, which put some of her regulars off, but other than a new # she's the same amazing, petite, young, sexy AF, GFE girl. She's even sexier in person than her pics. Her stellar reviews speak for themselves. Treat her right boys so she keeps coming back. Thank you again NM, can't wait for our next visit.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Hjb69 |
Longmont |
Yes |
121
|
2/19/20 |
Review by
Hjb69
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is flat out hot and a lot of fun. I had ask for a certain out fit and when I opened the door there she was in all her glory wearing what I had asked. We had some Valentine’s Day treats and then got down to play. She is a wonderful kisser and after a bit of playing around I had to explode. After that she did something special for my birthday and it was a lot of fun. Guys ask her about her birthday special. It by its self is worth the visit. Go see her. She beautiful, sexy and a lot of fun.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
TexasNomad79 |
DTC |
Yes |
15
|
2/18/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Eryn at her incall which was very nice. Her posted pictures do not show how hot she really is, I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door to say the least. I was coming from work so we chatted for a bit, then she let me use her shower. I’m always a little hesitant to use someone’s shower but Eryn keeps her incall spotless. After the shower she invited me to the bed and gave a fun filled massage followed by an outstanding bbbj to really get me going. Then the cover went on and we did everything possible to wear each other out. Ultimately, she latched on while riding and despite my attempts to slow things down, made it impossible for me to hold out any longer. Eryn is laid back and very chill. There’s no routine with her, the appointment seemed to flow or progress to a point where it almost felt like she called me for my services. I definitely recommend her if you’re looking for something more than just an “appointment” or for someone with skills and moves that make you hold back almost immediately. #no dwt
Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Blake
|
|
Dendude56 |
Westminster |
Yes |
46
|
2/18/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an awesome visit with Elle today. Nice 5 star hotel. My Valentines to myself and what a great present. She’s a hottie with a great body and she makes you feel wanted ....... total GFE. Like the other reviews, fantastic DFK, DATY, and incredible UTF. We both got off big time. She wanted to take the challenge of MSOG for me but this old guy doesn’t reload in an hour. The warm cloth afterwards was a nice touch. I definitely recommend seeing her. I’ll repeat for sure. Thanks Elle
Age: 40 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
2/18/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The other reviews of Jessica are spot on: A hot Soccer Mom type, tall with a rockin body, curves in all the right places. A very easy going chill personality that is typical of all the Native American women I have seen. She's a great kisser, and provides an unrushed GFE (DFK, BBBJ, S.O.F. CG, K9). I will see her again sometime.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VIP Montero
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
2/18/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This Valentine's day, I had the wonderful, and pleasure, to meet Montero this morning. All prior reviews are spot on and all of Ms. Montero's pictures are accurate.
All grown up activities were spectacular as was that luscious backside and fabulous MM's. This lady loves to shake, and when she shakes her juicy pussy lips and ass while daty....you are transported into the "porno" film industry! This lady is fine, fun, and..well extremely FTF. The view from the rear while doggie was second to none...well, perhaps second to my ATF...KA!
Montero, welcom.to Denver and it was s memorable Valentine's Day!
Safe travels Monteroand thank you!
YankeeClipper
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Caressa Duval
|
|
Bravo1 |
Westminster |
Yes |
25
|
2/18/20 |
Review by
Bravo1
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Caressa pop up here and I hadn't seen her posts before so I decided to reach out to her. Quick reply and friendly demeanor right away with consistent and timely communication. We hashed out the details of where and when and she was actually ready to meet 30 minutes earlier than we agreed so there was no waiting once I arrived.
This was not a rushed meeting at all, we chatted for a bit before getting more comfortable and then the fun began. Very enthusiastic from the start, BBBJ was amazing and then onto more intimate activities. Unbelievable finish that was completely unexpected also.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
OnlySometimes |
DTC |
Yes |
39
|
2/18/20 |
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: FBSM is what I was looking for, but holy CMT++++ did I find.
This woman is amazing. I see a massage therapist about 30 times a year, but there is something about how the prof did the body work. She has a dynamic rhythm I’ve never felt, kinda forces the muscles to relax. She goes well beyond the call to make sure you’re comfortable, and that you’re getting the massage you want.
Now, for us terrible people, she is phenomenally hot. It seems unfair that nature gave her that figure, and as she’s massaging you, there is a literal silhouette on the wall from her shadow. Fantasy land 101!!! The flip happened, life was good, and she took great care before, during, and after. Attention to detail was in droves.
While her screening is thorough, she is discreet, courteous, and patient throughout.
In afterwards conversation, because you can do that with her, she talked about how she constantly works on new techniques and is always experimenting. I will be back for another experiment for sure!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
2/18/20 |
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen the hot Lexy a couple of times since my last review and there is a reading I continue to back and see Lexy....pure unadulterated fun! Lexy's body is smoking and she wears everything like its painted on and it ALWAYS fits perfectly.
All acronyms are in play and play I did. The lovely words of encouragement are sheer adrenaline which makes you want to do your best to keep up with that sinful smile and body of hers.
Do yourself a favor and visit the lovely Lexi...over and over and over again! Well, that's if you can handle it.
Lexy, thank you once, twice, thrice again for your sexy rocking my world kinda rendezvous!
Till we meet once again!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
CO_HighGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
2/18/20 |
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Jessi today! She is genuinely interested in making you happy and has fun at the same time!
Screening was a breeze, so we set an appointment for Thursday. Her incall is easy to find, although parking is a bit tight in the area.
Jessi greeted me at the door. I was a little early so she didn't have time to put on makeup. She has gained weight since her photos we're taken. However, that shouldn't stop you, Jessi will give you a good time!
I brought an outfit that I requested and she was happy to wear it. In fact, it made her wet! She is open to a wide range of activities, she truly enjoys it.
We cuddled and chatted for a while. Jessi doesn't watch the clock at all. She offered me a shower at the end of our time, and walked me out. I was all smiles and I had a great time. Thank you, Jessi!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Gait
|
|
jw76697 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
2/18/20 |
Review by
jw76697
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Jade a few time now and have been tardy with posting a review. Her location is a great building near downtown with lots of parking. Very professional. Jade makes you feel welcome right way and is a great communicator. I had never done a tantra session my first time, and she guided me through it very well. She always puts in the utmost care to the session with breathwork and touch. Everything is thought of. Will continue to see her as she is available.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
jw76697 |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
2/18/20 |
Review by
jw76697
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nina is a great lady. Arrived right on time as we had discussed. She puts you at ease right away and is wonderful to chat with. After getting to know each other we moved on and it was everything the other reviews attest to. She really is great at her specific offering. I cannot wait for her to come back through Denver.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|