|
kissinganna90
|
|
Chubby |
DTC |
Yes |
42
|
2/7/20 |
Review by
Chubby
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: New pictures are very accurate. New short hair looks great on her. Exotic but really beautiful face. Incall to DTC hotel. Two hour meeting so I brought a couple of bottles of her favorite beverages to share. Good conversation, much of it laying in bed with her head on my shoulder. Very chill, very relaxed woman. Old friends instantly. Very GFE. DFK. DATY, BBBJ, Mish, Doggie, back to Mish.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
FankC11 |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
2/7/20 |
Review by
FankC11
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time meeting and she was everything I wanted! Pictures are accurate and she is a true smoke show. I will be going back to she her again!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
scottiep33 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
2/7/20 |
Seen on 2/2/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Savannah is a perfect little treat. I had the perfect timing. I just had to leave a previous appointment due to a bait and switch. Looked on TOB and Savannah had just posted. I've been wanting to see her for a while so I reached out to her. She immediately responded, and verification and setup was super easy. Arrived at her room, and her body is absolutely stunning. I didn't know what to expect but I was surprised by her amazing skills. Her ass made me cum so hard. She has one of the most sexy assets I've ever seen. Next time I'll make sure to book an hour or more with her.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
boxer-6526 |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
2/7/20 |
Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was the third time I've seen Mia. She is amazing. Beautiful, sexy, and passionate
woman. Easy setup and great time. lfk, daty, dato, bbbj, MPCFS. Great personality. Go see her.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Princesss
|
|
DimerDozen2427 |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
2/7/20 |
Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Love this girl, as she is my new ATF and will probably only see her when she is in CO! She’s clean, legit and makes you feel comfortable from the time you arrive until the time you leave. She has been my best experience by far and I can’t wait until she comes back :)
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Divine
|
|
siriusblue |
Boulder |
Yes |
14
|
2/7/20 |
Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tara is a beautiful, kind young woman. She was so friendly and happy to spend an hour with me. Tall, fair and slender, she has beautiful eyes, hair and un-tattooed skin, impeccable grooming and hygiene, a perfectly formed medium sized bust and pretty little tush. She is strict on screening and identification for her safety, which I can understand. Tara offers two types of FBSM and I opted for the mutual touch version. We both wore our birthday suits for the occasion. I lay on a massage table and Tara worked on my back and arms and legs while I peeked at her lovely body and returned the massage with strokes of my own up and down her legs, thighs and chest. There was lots of direct body to body contact and hugging that was super exciting. Eventually it was time to turn over as Tara straddled my chest to offer an amazing view of the most perfect area of her physique and we continued our mutual touching and stroking until I was drained and fully satisfied at the very end of the hour. A very nice FBSM with a very happy ending. Thank you Tara!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyraGold
|
|
Strange_Ice |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
2/7/20 |
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW..... such a good experience with Myra. Set up first by putting in a request on her website as well as sending her a message on here at the same time. She appreciates the advance booking. Once I arrived she greeted me in some very sexy lingerie and showed me to the room. Her entire set up was perfect, the atmosphere, the scents, the lighting, the soft music, she knows how to set the mood very well. I was able to freshen up with a quick shower on arrival, then layed down on the table for a much needed massage. I have to say Myra definitely puts the sensual in fbsm, and the mirror placement was perfect to give you an amazing view the whole time. On the flip she continues to impress with the same sensuality and gave a great ending that left me unable to say much at all. A much need and amazing time, thank you very much and I hope I get more opportunities to you more Myra.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
2/7/20 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hazel is everything good about this hobby. She is very easy to comunicate with and is really friendly. When she showed up at my place she looked just like her pictures. She changed into some very sexy lingerie and joined me on the couch. In no time we were in the bedroom and very wrapped up in each other. Hazel is one of those rare providers who really enjoys herself to the fullest. Bbbj, daty, dfk, cfs were all done with great enthusiasm. She is a very cool person who I will definitely see again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
DavCO |
Westminster |
Yes |
54
|
2/6/20 |
Review by
DavCO
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lebanon is awesome. Once you get past her "unique" verification process you are in for a treat. she is definitely prettier in person and the definition of a spinner. I will be seeing her again soon.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
punchsoul |
DTC |
Yes |
170
|
2/6/20 |
Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Audrey a few times now. She is a wonderful provider. Highly recommended.
Great and private in call location.
Great conversations
All activities are performed with great enthusiasm.
Makes you at ease like an old friend.
She's smart, educated, well mannered and smoking hot!
Her skills are excellent and she certainly wants to entertain. Treat her well and you will be rewarded.
Thank you Audrey (especially for the messages after, truly appreciated)
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DaintyDarling
|
|
CQ |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
2/6/20 |
Review by
CQ
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'm not great on first meetings. She made that look easy. I can't imagine a kinder, more open and generous person. I had a great time talking and playing together. Our adventure exceeded my expectations. Bring your best mood and good manners. She will welcome that and enjoy your company.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lizaliciousLiz
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Westminster |
Yes |
41
|
2/6/20 |
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was happy when I saw Liz being available within the West Minster area.
I quickly reach out to make an appointment and she responded quickly and we were able to schedule some time.
Liz provided me with a very detailed list of options for our meeting (which I appreciated immensely). I hope more ladies opt for this as it takes care of any second guessing. Now, my recommendation is go for the top level treatment.... you will not be disappointed.
I met with her at a nice hotel, had some wine and took a shower together before starting. Incredible skills were displayed by her and I had a terrific time.
She knows what’s she doing and will take you somewhere else.
Thank you Liz. I look forward to our next meeting!
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
pidugu |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
2/6/20 |
Review by
pidugu
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very good blow job
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
MarkCh |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
2/6/20 |
Review by
MarkCh
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time. Very welcoming. She is quite intelligent and a conversationalist par excellence. Felt safe. Will repeat and highly recommended.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
BigTex |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
2/6/20 |
Review by
BigTex
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessi is totally amazing and incredibly talented. Intense is an understatement to describe her skills. She seems like an awesome person too, who’s super chill to hang out and talk to. I’d agree that she’s a little thicker than some
Of her pics, but in a great way. She’s still super sexy and shaped nicely. She’s definitely built for fun! I will definitely repeat with her as often as possible!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
MadHatter |
Westminster |
Yes |
15
|
2/5/20 |
Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After reaching out to Eryn on P411 we arranged an incall visit few back-and-forth text messages.
Met at an 3-star hotel and I brought along the makings for mimosas.
Eryn is a charming and very high energy hostess. We really hit it off and it was a busy hour of LFK / DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS with a CIM finish.
Time spent with her made for a great weekend.
Thank you Eryn ;)
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
CO_HighGuy |
Longmont |
Yes |
121
|
2/5/20 |
Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time meeting Cali. Setting up an appointment and finding her incall was easy. When she opened the door, I saw a beautiful blonde woman waiting for me with a deep kiss.
We quickly made our way to the bedroom and started our activities. She is top notch in all fun we had, but my favorite was DATY. I could've been there for a whole week; she is very responsive and tasty.
We relaxed and cuddled for the rest of the hour, discussing whatever came to our mind. I could listen to hear voice for hours, she is an amazing sweetheart. Thank you, Cali. I had a great time!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
2/5/20 |
Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic GFE experience, great attitude wonderful atmosphere. All the things you want gfe daty dfk bbbj cfs is unrushed and relaxed. Thank you Allison wonderful meeting you
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Dendude56 |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
2/5/20 |
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’m a hobbyist that took a long hiatus from seeing escorts. I just started back in the hobby and chose to see Devon last week. It was one of the best hours I've ever had! Super clean in call that’s easy to find and she makes you feel at home. Devon it a total knockout! Silky skin, awesome natural boobs with sensitive nipples, and a great hinny. She is among the sweetest and kindest young ladies you will ever meet! I could have talked to Devon for hours and never be bored! Total GFE and one hell of a kisser! She wanted nothing but to please me. We got each other off in a big way. I still can't stop thinking about our time together. She’s a definite repeat for me.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
JamJim |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
2/5/20 |
Review by
JamJim
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Eryn is a wonderful lady. Setup was easy using the ToB DM. I was greeted at the door with a hug and LFK. Eryn is very welcoming and down to earth. We had a little convo at the beginning that made us get to know each other a bit more which made the main event even better. Eryn keeps in shape and has a very athletic body that is a rare find, her pics are accurate. Eryn loves what she does and does it well. Eryn started with a little striptease followed by bbbj. We then proceeded to CG followed by mish then doggy and she was very vocal during. She is a great provider guys. Treat her with respect!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Buffrph |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
2/5/20 |
Review by
Buffrph
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Visiting Venus was a delight. She takes time to get to know you and what you are expecting and then makes sure she meets those expectations. She is more beautiful than pictures is a treasure. Her hands are wonderful and I let fully satisfied. It was well worth the visit.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
johns61x |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
2/5/20 |
Review by
johns61x
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted the Professor using P411, and she responded quickly.
We scheduled our time, and all through the process she was very discreet, professional, and timely with her communication.
She gives a therapist quality massage (I have to say, my back felt great after that), and is great on the finish. Outside the massage, I really enjoyed talking with her, as she's funny and personable.
I'll return, and highly recommend a visit with her.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SultryKitten
|
|
oldguysrule45 |
Wyoming All |
Yes |
84
|
2/5/20 |
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Wyoming AllIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sammie was the perfect companion to get me out of my 3 year fun and get my MOJO back. she is a true professional. We were both traveling and trying to communicate to set up the appointment. It all worked out perfectly. She has an engaging personality and is a great communicator. Without going into the details, all the erotic episodes were above expectations. Will definitely repeat..
Thanks, Sammie
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Soeasy |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
2/5/20 |
Review by
Soeasy
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bree is absolutely stunning. I made it to her incall and she is so sweet and exudes sexiness and goodness inside and out. Fun and energetic, She is off the charts in every way. Nicest ass and I was in disbelief at the view from head to toe that is unparalleled. GFE and a total 10. In a class by herself.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brooke4Fort
|
|
rangedawg1234 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
30
|
2/5/20 |
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: It is difficult for me to get away, but Brooke was very accommodating. After a few texts and some screening, an appointment was set. Upon arrival, I was met with a big hug, which put at ease. After we separated, I was blown away by the lady before me. Brooke is an absolute knockout!! She started with her nuru massage on my backside. It wasn't long before her twins rubbing up and down my back, had me at complete attention!! On the flip, her twins again did a number on me. It was great. She finished me off on top, with me taking full advantage of her charms in my hands. I can't wait to see her again (and again). I can't recommend the nuru massage. Go for the VIP. You'll never regret it!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Steelerfan1991 |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
2/5/20 |
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She's absolutely amazing!! I can't say anything that hasn't already been said by other reviews!! Callie is a pure gem and should be treated like a queen always! she'll for sure return the favor!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
cdyson-7103 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Warm. Confident. Sublimely sexual.
These are a few ways I would describe Sokha after our first meeting. She's intensely comfortable in her own body and she'll make you feel that way, too.
Before our meeting she asked me what I wanted out of our time. She provided that, and much more than I expected. It would not be an exaggeration to say that I learned some things about myself after my time with her.
If you're looking for someone to explore your sexuality/kinks with I highly recommend reaching out to her.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mila-BP
|
|
erosseeker |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
44
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This young lady is wonderful! Great conversation, quickly put me at ease. Wonderful hands, easy on the eyes, left feeling drained in the best way possible!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leigh5280
|
|
johnnyb5034 |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I Saw her today for the first time in her upscale in call in Englewood. When she open the door and I stepped in I could not believe my eyes as I saw this tall thick beauty. The massage was good but sensual part was out of this world. Cannot wait to see her again
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alissa M
|
|
Dabbler44 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alissa is a true gem! We started with a drink together in my hotel bar, and she was a lot of fun to talk to - she's is a very positive person, warm, intelligent, confident, great sense of humor, warm energy, easy smile, and a really beautiful girl. We went up to my room and WOW - even more great energy! I'm a bit of a breast man and Alissa has incredible natural assets, fantastic curves, long blonde hair, beautiful soft skin, and I really love the way she moves.
Once we got to my room, we talked and flirted some more, and then she suggested we both get more comfortable, which we did. Touching her body was fantastic - did I mention her curves and her soft skin? She started by giving me some close attention while I was standing, slipping on the cover with her mouth. Then we moved to the bed with mish and then doggie at her suggestion - both were intensely enjoyable. She is expressive and moves her body in a very sexy way.
Alissa is the full package - beauty, personality, and incredible skills! An experience I will definitely repeat whenever I can get back to Denver, only next time I will book longer!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chloeblue83
|
|
Misterwrong |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Had the chance to meet this young lady. Great experience. Friendly smile and good skills.
Was just looking for a relaxing time. Would repeat. Very nice lady!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
wglide2003 |
DTC |
Yes |
207
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Leyla via Email when I saw her ad on another site, she was very prompt to answer. Filled out her contact form on her website and got verified, yes she does check. Set up an appointment for a couple of days in advance.
Arrived at the location and was greeted by Leyla in street clothes and she looked fantastic even in outside attire. It was a cool day with snow on the ground. She is petite but you could tell she was very well put together. We chatted for a few minutes to get to know each other and retired to the Bedroom.
She excused herself and went into the bathroom and change. When she came out, it was heart stopping, red revealing lingerie in red high heels. She has one of the most desirable petite dancer type bodies I have ever seen. She is just simply incredible.
Took some time to inspect is very tasteful tats, which are well done. I couldn't get ride of my clothes fast enough, since she stated I was over dressed. She then dropped to her knees and gave me the first untranslated French lesson.We explored each other's bodies as we were kissing passionately. She is a wonderful enthusiastic kisser.
We moved to the bed where I proceeded to give her Australian kisses (A French kiss only down under), she was very responsive and we moved to 69, she tasted like pure ambrosia. On went the hat and started in CG, then Wish and finally K9.
Then a fantastic French finish.
I will say she is energetic and a explosive lady. Leyla is as beautiful on the inside and she is on the outside, just simply a sweet lady. Her skills are top notch and unsurpassed. I will be seeing her again and often. She should be on everyones TO DO list.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Halllana
|
|
Bravo1 |
DTC |
Yes |
14
|
2/4/20 |
Review by
Bravo1
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Halllana is someone I saw before for a nice massage and I recently reached out to her to gleefully discover she is now including more options. I booked immediately and it was smooth and consistent communication from start to finish. Super nice in-call with easy parking and access.I already knew she is very pretty so no surprises there, only thing is that photos don't do her justice. Was very comfortable with her (again) as we had some nice mutual massage to break the ice and get reacquainted. Then off to the races with very enthusiastic and satisfying FS, all of which was done in a safe manner of course. If Halllana were closer to me she would be someone I would want to see often, you won't be disappointed.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MERC HH
|
|
50-DE |
Westminster |
Yes |
47
|
2/4/20 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Didn't take much for me to pop and I was satisfied. She was able to see me on short notice, set up is firm and fair. Safe incall and a one easy going lady, so cool to be around.
Like Jackie Chiles on Seinfeld said...They're Real, And They're Spectacular!!!!
Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Iris-2107
|
|
TheOlderGentleman |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
2
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW. WOW. WOW.
I saw the listing, I thought "these are probably fake pictures but maybe she looks like this". Messaged her, painlessly set up an outcall, she arrived right on time, and as she walked towards the door I thought "WOW." I'm still thinking WOW.
The pictures are inaccurate; they show a solid 8 but the woman who walked in my door was a 10 on any day of the week. Iris is an absolutely stunning woman. She has a pretty, fresh, girl-next-door face, usually wearing an impish grin, and a body that could stop traffic from two miles away. A lot of the time when you meet a woman this spectacularly attractive, the conversational element lags; the lights are on, but nobody's home. Iris is not only gorgeous, she's interesting, smart, witty, and warm. I don't which I enjoyed more, the conversation or the adult activities that followed.
We started out with some delicious UTF; Iris takes her time and teases whiIe she pleases. We then transitioned into some missionary FS and some cowgirl after that. Iris was flexible, cooperative and enthusiastic, as well as incredibly good at everything we did. The hour flew past and a good time was had by all.
11/10. Infinite recommend. Treat her right, guys, this one is the keeper of the year.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The Slim and I had been playing phone/text tag for the past few days but she managed to catch me at 7 am. I was like you can cum over but it has to be before checkout. Fast forward and next thing I know, I get a text saying that she had arrived. I walked her back to my room and as soon as the door closed LOL, my hands were all over that lil spinner ass of hers. She was wearing this black jogging suit and lets just say, it brought out the animal in me. This girl makes me laugh all the time because we have a connection that is real. Until next time my friend, the Savior Faire "Back it up slowly, twist it to the left, twist it to the right, back it back up faster, then wiggle it when I explode" Award goes to The Honey Pot...............................
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alycia-2302
|
|
acmb2017 |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
2/4/20 |
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted and was painless to set up an appointment. We had an odd timing mishap at the beginning but always prompt and constant comms so was no issue.
She is a very chill woman with a fun sense of humor. Was an enthusiastic meeting and very vocal which added to everything. If you like a thicker lady she would be a good choice. Would recommend and repeat.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
XXX Kat
|
|
ksguyforfun |
Longmont |
Yes |
67
|
2/4/20 |
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy to setup after a text and a quick phone call. Location was private and comfortable. Really enjoyed my time and she took great care of me. The massage was great and the essential oils were great. She is very down to earth and enjoyed great conversation. I would recommend and I will visit again!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Divine
|
|
BLUZE |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
2/3/20 |
Review by
BLUZE
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After a string of 3G experiences I made up for it by finding Tara for a very delightful FBSM. She set the mood with some candles. As I was about to lay down she stopped me in my tracks when she took off her robe to reveal a stunning model type hot body. She gave a CMT quality massage that slowly became very slow and deliberate onto sensual. It progressed with a bit of nuru before the flip. She helped with her soft vocal encouragement and... WOW!! Tara is very sweet and professional.
I highly recommend!!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilyfishbubbles
|
|
Chubby |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
2/3/20 |
Review by
Chubby
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: a new location Private, which is my favorite venue for this sort of meeting. Some confusion finding her place but do mostly to my inability to follow verbal directions. Attractive, sort of quiet, easy going woman. Showered first. Followed by a massage. Followed by the main event. I'm a big boy so we struggled with the cover for a little while. Really nice main event. Various positions. Really satisfying ending. Really satisfying. Really nice mutual shower to clean up afterwards. Her touch in the shower made me feel relaxed and alive and very much in the moment. Great time with the added benefit of being 5 minutes from my office so lunch time get togethers are really easy. I will be back.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Hdcoman |
Longmont |
Yes |
121
|
2/3/20 |
Review by
Hdcoman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 30 min
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was lucky enough to see Cali Rose for the first time today, and am still savoring the experience. Safe, clean and discreet incall, a genuinely lovely lady, and a very fulfilling time. Be clean, respectful, and considerate and you'll have the same amazing time I did. I'm already looking forward to my next visit....
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
ghostrider1978 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
106
|
2/3/20 |
Seen on 1/24/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Audrey and Miss Megan. If you have the opportunity to see them together, I would highly recommend it. Thanks Audrey and Megan.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
ghostrider1978 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
170
|
2/3/20 |
Seen on 1/24/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Audrey and Miss Megan. If you have the opportunity to see them together, I would highly recommend it. Thanks Audrey and Megan.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jessicarabit
|
|
Hobs |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
34
|
2/3/20 |
Review by
Hobs
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Excellent experience - she knows how to make you feel special. Excellent visuals, massage, and conversation. Will for sure return.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetSexy_Paris
|
|
pbearak |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
2/3/20 |
Review by
pbearak
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally got to see Paris!! What an absolute sweetheart. Stunningly beautiful, so warm and friendly, and absolutely fantastic skills. She is a passionate person, smiles easily, and is just fun to be with. I sure wish she came to Denver more often but the fact that she is something of a unicorn makes it all the more special I guess. Thanks Paris. You're awesome!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Luckyone76 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
106
|
2/3/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience. She was over the top happy and nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. She has nice curvy body with out of the world smile. I look forward to seeing her again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
2/3/20 |
Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting up an appointment with Jess was quick and painless - a few texts, a sharing of TOB references, and in little more than an hour I arrived at her incall location. I met Jess for the first time, yet felt like I'd known her for for a while. She's very friendly, outgoing and light-hearted. Just an enjoyable person to be around. I also soon found her be very eager to please, as well as be pleased, and not at all bashful about it! In addition, she's a great kisser and provides an incredible sloppy bbbj/bls/dt (that alone was worth the price of admission!). All followed by a satisfying mutual finish. I highly recommend!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Divine
|
|
johnnydog |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
2/3/20 |
Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A bit of a backstory: My steady and I were perusing the TOB listings and came upon Tara. We were both impressed and as she is always on the lookout for a new gal pal it was decided I would meet her and report back to base.
TCB was flawless and timely. Screening is vigorous, but understood.
On the appointed night I opened the door to the exact lovely young lady pictured in her listing. Certainly passed the looks test with flying colors. Tara also exudes a positive life force...very genuine and a fun person to hang with.
A bit of chitchat led to my explaining my mission and defining Tara's offerings...two choices, her standard nuru or mutual touch. I opted for the mutual touch and am very happy I did, although I'm certain her nuru is exquisite. Her massage was relaxing, invigorating and sensual. Tara uses every bit of her fair frame as she slides her way around your willing body. The flip was exquisite and very touchy on both of our parts. All in all I couldn't have been more pleased to meet Tara.
I reported the results of my mission to home base as well as the important fact that Tara would like to meet my bestie. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. If your ladies should happen to hook up, I wish you as good a time as I have had with both of you. Thank you Tara
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
BBT-8367 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
2/3/20 |
Review by
BBT-8367
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Madison. Her incall is in a convenient location and is in a very modern. My guess is that you will enjoy spending time with her as well!! I hope to see her the next time she is in Denver!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sassy2184
|
|
DenverDiver2 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
2/3/20 |
Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was able to connect with Sassy via text at about 3 AM and set up an out. Sassy was about 45 minutes later than her orginal ETA but was communicative and apoligetic about it throughout so that made a difference. Sassy immediately lands as a gal you hung out with growing up and may still now, quick to laugh and very approachable. We had wanted to PNP and so we sat and smoked for a bit first, keeping up the fun and easy mood. Sassy was alsonclearly nervous, which is completely understandable, but this caused no issues. We made our way to the bedroom where I began to massage her body. From there we began to remove one another's clothing in predictable order, leading to breast play shortly after DATY. DATY is clean and nice, helping me spend about 10?-15 minutes there. Appearances would say she popped twice and so I was feeling string and studly. Sassy then dropped to her knees and began an UTF. Sassy has legitimate skills and could have easily finished me had I not restrained mysepf. We moved to CFS MISH for a while with her on edge of bed and me standing feet on the floor. A natural breakpoint arrived and we switched to K9 with her still on edge and me in the same spot. K9 was good and a pleasant, curvy view. Sassy puts her knees firther apart and stays low. Sassy grew more vocal encouraging my excitement until a popped. We sat a few minutes, drank some water and laughingly began the clean up and exit process. I would see Sassy again and if you have not yet met her she is worth the time to try and hang out with.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|