Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11801 - 11850 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Marilyn Desire Wyomarine Colorado Springs Yes 68 1/27/20
Review by Wyomarine (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very much enjoyed my time with her. you will certainly have a fantastic time! Massage and flip were awesome!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Wyomarine Colorado Springs Yes 34 1/27/20
Review by Wyomarine (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Usually I am reluctant to visit young providers, just a preference. Jessica was an exception and man was I glad I saw her. She is the beautiful girl next door with a sweet personality to match. I have seen her twice now and for 90 min you feel as if you are the most important person in her world. YMMV but the body work and flip is the one of the very best I have experienced. Highly recommend!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Jenning Boulder Yes 67 1/27/20
Review by Jenning (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Katy is beautiful, sexy, down to earth and very cool. I had seen her posting, since she joined Tob and I was finally able to make it happen. I'm glad I did I wish I would have a long time ago she has a safe comfortable incall, got to a location nearby and she guided me to her location. Conversation flowed like we have been friends for quite a while, the b c d activities we're fantastic! She's fresh and clean and the daty was great. My body is gorgeous and beautiful, are tattoos are sexy AF. I tried my best not to pop too early, this girl's incredible, treat her well. I can't wait to see her again. Thank Katy for a great afternoon can't wait to see you again


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy joeyis1974 Denver Yes 77 1/27/20
Review by joeyis1974 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Mandy was a real treat! Setup was easy with great communication along the way. Was able to book a morning session with short notice. Directions were clear and specific. Upon arrival to a nice condo in the DTC I was greeted by an extraordinarily beautiful tiny woman with mesmerizing eyes, beautiful blonde hair, and a seriously banging body. A quick tour of the condo and we sat down to chat for a bit. Mandy seems genuinely interested in you as a person, and I appreciated that, but soon she had that look in her eye and I knew the fun was about to begin. Fun time far exceeded my expectations. From positioning to intensity Mandy seemed to read me like a book. Initially my nerves got the best of me and she could tell I was a little distressed, so she looked at me and said “I’m just a normal girl” which immediately sent my apprehensions away and I was able to relax, enjoy, and perform! Multiple choices were partaken in and each one seemed to intensify my pleasure until the finale. I swear it felt like we’d done this many times before, which isn’t the case as this was my first visit with Mandy. However, I have a feeling we will see each other many times in the future. I highly recommend Mandy, but only if you know how to, and thoroughly intend to, treat her like a lady.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend wolf Denver Yes 55 1/27/20
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just had a meeting with Lindsey Had a good time. She’s Smell good Clean & fresh very important for me & I love it:) Very good attitude all the time. Be a Gentleman guys with this girl. Thks Lindsey x ur time Take care & Be safe. Hope to see you next time:) & yes I recommend her & Be respectful pls! Wolf...


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD rfalls DTC Yes 35 1/27/20
Review by rfalls (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had to cancel last minute but she was kind enough to give me another chance a couple of nights later. She is fun to talk with. Smart and engaging. Even more fun when activities start. She enjoys what she is doing and is really good at it. Made me feel at ease and I enjoyed every moment. Will definitely return.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yara Heart pyramid Denver Yes 11 1/27/20
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful soul. Beautiful spirit. Beautiful lady. GFE. Very passionate. Will put you at ease immediately. An overall perfect experience. Cannot wait to see her again. Highly recommend.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Chilango113 DTC Yes 113 1/26/20
Review by Chilango113 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is way over due, but I just finally figured out how get reviews approved. Daniela is a true master of her craft. She had a thing going on and cancelled our date, but like 20 minutes later she asked me to drive back and she would make up for it. And made up for it she did. To start she’s a spinner with silky smooth skin. She met me with a DFK which led to some nice convo then to a nice BBBJ. You know what happens next. She’s nice to talk to, we cuddled and chatted afterwards before leaving. Highly recommend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox LandShark Westminster Yes 88 1/26/20
Review by LandShark (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Caught up with Dixie after a couple years. I saw her in Broomfield not Westminster. Glad to see nothing has changed,great communicator,nice private incall,and excellent service. She is welcoming and makes me feel comfortable right away. Her eager approach and genuine personality will keep me coming back. Thank you Dixie!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali-4849 Jacksrabit Colorado Springs Yes 3 1/26/20
Review by Jacksrabit (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great location and even better fsbm. This is another beautiful woman that is extremely sensual and works out all the kinks and knots. She only provides FSBM but her enthusiasm is second to none and has worked her way up to the top of my list.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33C-21-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Howler44 Denver Yes 112 1/26/20
Review by Howler44 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My second visit with this lovely lady was a mirror image of our first, but with ( insert Tarzan like yell here, holy s*%t! and a quite a few omg!) I hope we didn’t wake the neighbors! Thank Hunter for another incredible visit! My knees are still wobbly 2 days later ! See you soon!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx BaldPilot DTC Yes 71 1/26/20
Review by BaldPilot (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted Sarah the night before an was able to find a time that worked. Quick responses, and accurate location and easy directions. Morning of, a bit of a delay as she had to extend the reservation, but eventually got the invite up. I was pretty nervous, meeting a provider the first time. Sarah is like the high school cheerleader you always wanted but could never get. Super skinny, new set of MM’s that we’re still a bit tender, and that long blonde hair. Great time spent doing stuff, super snug, and with the rest of the hotness, I didn’t last too long. Chatted it up, no MSOG offered,but didn’t really push either. Great girl, will return with more focus on staying in the game longer.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hilary Rhodes-9748 Newtown1 Denver Yes 2 1/26/20
Review by Newtown1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic visit with Hilary, caught her while she was in town. Had her over to my place. Better than average, Unrushed gfe. Passionate, open minded and fun.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi-0172 Newtown1 Denver Yes 84 1/26/20
Review by Newtown1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Naomi on the recommendation of a friend. Very fun girl, pics are real beautiful girl next door type, hot blonde piercing blue eyes. was solid seems to be seasoned, bbbj some dfk and finished w cfs. Definitely will repeat genuine girl wish her the best.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana George Taylor Denver Yes 158 1/26/20
Review by George Taylor (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: FBSM total body relaxation, which was just what I was looking for. A very good message in a nice darkened environment. She had me so relaxed I Almost fell asleep, lol. Montana is a sweet lady I enjoyed my 90 minute session. On a personal note, I haven't hobbied for several years, having had a series of civilian relationships. However the last one of ended a half year ago, and I was feeling the need for female touch. Montana was just right for a gentle return to the hobby.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi-0172 kurt.michaelson Denver Yes 84 1/25/20
Review by kurt.michaelson (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Naomi is a true blonde next door type with great smile and sweet attitude. Wonderful environment as she was her visiting a friend, was invited to her private incall. Great GFE, unrushed great time. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS. Was very natuarl, unrehearsed and just relaxed good time. Will definitely repeat. Wonderful gal hope she comes back frequently, from the desert out west somewhere.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis tothepoint81 Denver Yes 47 1/25/20
Review by tothepoint81 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So wow....every time I see this lovely young lady it gets better and better. She is amazing in every way. Her eyes, her touch...I want to keep her. I’ll continue to visit Jess every chance I get. She’s perfect in every way. Thank you Jess I can’t wait to see you again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotNWetFastJess Azrael Denver Yes 33 1/25/20
Review by Azrael (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meet Jess tonight, set up was quick and easy she responded right away gave her a time and she told me where. Jess is a friendly, beautiful curvy woman and I was not disappointed. Pick her up and found a nice quiet place and the fun began, and she's not lying her head game is on point!! Will definitely be back to see her again soon, and I highly recommend her.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen FoCofun Denver Yes 54 1/25/20
Review by FoCofun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Lebanon and she replied immediately. Set up was quick and we set a time. I was running late and she accommodated me with no issues. Lebanon is a beautiful woman with a body type I love. True spinner. Our time together was unrushed and completely satisfying. I highly recommend Lebanon and definitely will be seeing her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn PsymonyB Westminster Yes 15 1/24/20
Review by PsymonyB (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Eryn. She looks better than her pictures. No doubt about that. She made me feel comfortable immediately. She chats like she’s known you for years. She even had the shower running before I got to the door. After I freshened up- she was waiting for me in little black panties and a white button up shirt- with none of them buttoned. Very hot. We shared some very nice lfk and then she laid me down and she started working her way down my body. Next was the slow, wet and deep bbbj. After everyone was ready to go- she jumped on top of me for some cg. You cannot beat that view. She works out- and you can tell she has stamina. She is fit but she still has dangerous curves- especially an amazing ass. Absolutely amazing. After we finished up. We chatted some more. She made me laugh throughout our time together. I highly recommend. She said she will be here for a little while. No daty on the menu- but I think we both still enjoyed ourselves.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck automan_man77 Thornton Yes 130 1/24/20
Review by automan_man77 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up a little challenging, but Natalie was really worth all the effort. She is very beautiful and fun to be with. Soft skin and a great body. I highly recommend spending time with her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti Dresden-8802 Boulder Yes 60 1/24/20
Review by Dresden-8802 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So glad Dani is back! She gives the best FBSM I have ever had. . . and you can tell she loves to do it! Great work on tight muscles and the flip was awesome.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Fourplayluvr DTC Yes 145 1/24/20
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She responded to my text very quick. Set appointment for a hour later. It was my second time seeing her and it was just as good, if not better than the first. She is very GFE. Lots of enthusiasm and eye contact. Thank you Catalina!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP CFD1 Fort Collins Yes 44 1/23/20
Review by CFD1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time seeing Mila and was as enjoyable as the first. Wonderful conversation during my visit and Mila is very in tune with her clients. Love spending time with her and looking forward to another visit!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 gb0138 DTC Yes 48 1/23/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After some hotel room snafu's we finally got together. She is very much a lively woman and accommodating as well. Her untranslated french skills are excellent. Due to an temporary injury I currently have I was limited to cowgirl and she really seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. She has a rockin' body and I am sure multiple positions were on the table if desired. I would definitely see her again when she comes to town.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams Nilpferdchen Phoenix Yes 37 1/23/20
Review by Nilpferdchen (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Shelby when I was down in Phoenix for work. She says she only visits there once a year, so great timing. I had a visit scheduled with another lady, but she cancelled on me last minute. I was lucky Shelby was available, so off to see her I went. She was staying at a cool boutique hotel... and had just smoked a bunch of weed before I got there. I cleaned up and the fun began. Started with a very extended 69 period... she was very talented. Finished off with going pretty hard. She is very vocal, which I’m not a huge fan of... but it did provide some motivation. Full GFE experience. She was fun to hang out with and talk to... would definitely like to see her again. Hopefully she’ll come to Denver soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD Odinsgod DTC Yes 35 1/23/20
Review by Odinsgod (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, Mia is so much fun. Beautiful little lady with super soft skin and a perfect body. Super clean and super yummy. Great personality and great GFE service. Highly recommend.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love Alwaysmach1 Denver Yes 32 1/23/20
Review by Alwaysmach1 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: great! We started with a little convo, moved to a sensual shower, then the most erotic table massage and finally off to the bedroom. Tiffany has ruined me with expectations of this type of delight. A must see.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 Rator303 Denver Yes 56 1/23/20
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: amazing woman from out of town visiting our city. gorgeous, kind, respectful, and easy to talk to. GFE and pretty open. quick to respond, painless screening but is required for both parties safety, and convenient location in Denver. It was an enjoyable I definitely needed and I left with a smile. you should definitely contact her and you wont regret it.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pretty Adrianna-BANNED Steve Rogers DTC Yes 5 1/23/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: TOB members! We have a relatively new lady here that needs to be welcomed and visited :) I will give you a heads up though, she may be hard to catch! She only lists about one to two times a month. I was lucky enough to catch this gorgeous Latina! Contacted Adrianna and received an immediate response. I was in her incall area, when I contacted her so I was able to see her in less than a half an hour. I picked up a treat for her on the way and was at her door in no time. Incall was a very upscale hotel with plenty of parking(nicest incall hotel that I have been to.) Adrianna opened the door and I was stunned! In front of me was a gorgeous, curvy woman with a seductive and mischievous smile. She was wearing a robe with a hot outfit underneath. Conversation flowed so easily from this gem. She started off by massaging my back, but that quickly ended as she was eager to get things heated up! Cbj, daty, dato, doggie. She seemed to enjoy daty and made me feel ten feet tall with a compliment that she gave me about my performance. She was encouraging and seemed to truly desire me and what I could give her. She was asking for more and I was more than happy to give into her request! Finished things, cleaned up and she invited me to join her with a post session conversation on the bed. She was engaged the entire time. I was the center of her attention. Her phone rang during our time and she completely ignored it. Didn't even glance that way. I was super impressed. We exchanged goodbyes and I was out. If you are looking for a courtesan, this is her fellas! Catch her if you can! I know I am grateful to have snagged this jewel.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Steve Rogers DTC Yes 162 1/22/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Karmadasani had been on my radar for awhile. After checking out her website and seeing her pictures on TOB, I felt the need to meet this beautiful lady. Contacted her with an immediate response back and was at her in call in no time.....or so I thought. Karma gave me the correct address, but I was an idiot and didn't check it correctly. I ended up at another hotel knocking on someone else's door! (Good thing no one answered.....that would have been awkward.) Karma corrected my mistake and had a good laugh about it. Got the right hotel and door this time. Door was propped open and I entered and immediately locked it. Karma was very polite and did not count my mistake against our time together. Karma is shorter than I had imagined(spinner in my opinion.) well put together and cares about her appearance. She started by doing a nice sensual massage on my front with conversation while she was working. Didn't take too long before that lead to other fun activites, bbbj, 69, daty, mish, doggie, msog, standing doggie. Karma really cared about making sure I was taken care of. Wanted to make sure I had enough time for a second round! ;) She even humored me with a request for something a little different(her small frame allowed me to get a boxed checked marked.) After all the fun was had, it was time to part and say goodbye. Karma offered me a water and immediately hopped in the shower(great hygiene). Fellas, you won't go wrong by adding a little Karma to your life!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya 50-DE DTC Yes 119 1/22/20
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The antidote for what ale's you. Whatever that may be, I have discovered that the best thing to do is.... Put a Cherry on top. BooYaa!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner cbt DTC Yes 36 1/22/20
Review by cbt (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nina is a true sweetheart. She was gracious enough to meet on relativity short notice. Had a great time at her conveniently located in call. All adult activities performed superbly and great conversation as well. Will repeat.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadie-Tennessee Valerian Denver Yes 13 1/22/20
Review by Valerian (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Sadie several times over the past few months, and she's always super cool, usually hanging out watching South Park at her incall. She can be hard to get a hold of sometimes, but once you are actually there with her in person she devotes all of her attention towards you. Initially it make take her a few minutes to warm up, but once she does, she's awesome. She's petite, pretty, and looks exactly like her pictures. She likes to get down to business pretty quickly, although she isn't a clock watcher, and we always have a great time. She is somewhat unique in that she usually seems just as into the encounter as I am, which always makes the experience much more enjoyable. Maybe it is because she is still relatively new and isn't jaded yet, but she's very energetic, passionate, and enthusiastic. BBBJ, CFS, DFK, YMMV I would definitely recommend her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 53 1/22/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Noticed Kristin's ad early in the afternoon and i reached out to her via text later in the evening. I had seen Kristin a few months earlier so setting up with her was no problem. She got back to me right away no waiting around. Nice clean incall with candles to set the atmosphere. She's a busty blonde smokeshow. Incredible body, very sexy voice. Wasted no time getting comfortable on the bed. Cbj was great, lots of dirty talk and eye contact. Rcg, great skills, more dirty talk. I loved watching her backside go up and down. She was very helpfull with cleanup. Kristin is a must see when she is in North Metro area. Thanks Kristin, can't wait to see you again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle anyonesguess Westminster So-So 20 1/22/20
Review by anyonesguess (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sigh....... :( I must admit that I had to succumb to the YMMV monster. Miss Bamagirl’s pictures are accurate. She was kind during the setup, and when I arrived. It has been a while for me and didn’t perform up to my own standards. Therefore, did not last the hour. It happens and I’ve read the reviews voicing displeasure when people didn’t feel like they got what they were expecting. I’m a self-proclaimed energy guy. I try to follow the lead of my host. When things were done early, I was hoping for something other than getting dressed extremely fast, and back to the couch with no conversation. I asked for a massage and was told no for medical reasons. From there I made the statement it was time for me to go. Again, she was kind and she said I didn’t have to go. At that point things got awkward. I felt it best to leave. One thing is for sure, I need to spend time making sure I’m truly ready to see a provider. I’m not sure I’ll see Miss Bamagirl again, but I wish here the best. Long story short, not a GFE experience for me. Something that I hope to find again. She has a lot of positive reviews that are more than likely accurate. I also see reviews asking for honesty because they had a bad experience when the provider has nothing but good reviews. I hope this is an example of two good people in the hobby world that weren’t good for each other but can still be valued in their own intrinsic way. Respectfully, Anyonesguess


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Ok so I’ve never had an issue with any client until I see this review. I’m not one to insult anyone so I’ll be brief. Bottom line is if anyone asks me up front regarding a massage lately, I’m very honest and simply let them know I am not able to do so at the present time. In addition, it was a 30 min and we were indeed engaged 30 min... so I’m not sure where this client is coming from.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya parkranger Denver Yes 119 1/22/20
Review by parkranger (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Miya/Cherry and her friend Ivy/Anna for an unbelievable time. First off, the chemistry between those two is amazing. They genuinely enjoy each other and it shows. And they seemed to genuinely really enjoy making sure I was enjoying them and myself. This was truly off the charts! If you're lucky enough to be able to see them together, don't let the chance slip by. Everyone was all over each other the whole time, and all 3 of us were spent after a variety of festivities. Very attentive, HOT, seductive and energetic to the 9's. And if you get weak when a beauty looks up at you with THOSE kind of eyes, remember, you were warned... Thank you, ladies, for an incredible night!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit DavCO Westminster Yes 105 1/22/20
Review by DavCO (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Britt had great communication throughout the lead up to our rendezvous. I met her at a very nice incall at one of the nicest hotels in the area which is always appreciated. Britt is gorgeous in person, even better than the pics. All activities were performed enthusiastically. I definitely will be seeing her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy 5C008Y Denver Yes 47 1/22/20
Review by 5C008Y (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw This provider on some what short notice and was accommodated on a Saturday afternoon. The in-call location was very professional indeed and I felt at ease immediately. The session was amazing! I highly recommend and am looking forward to my next visit.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyNicole-8069 LazarusPornos Colorado Springs Yes 15 1/21/20
Review by LazarusPornos (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd come across Nicole's ads quite a few times over the past few months, but do to my job, I was limited on time and never schedule a class with her. Recently my situation changed allowing me to finally book a session with this beautiful young lady. We'd scheduled a time for the course the day prior. A location close to her studio was provided and I called when I arrived. I was early. At that time, she was picking up a few last minute ingredients at the local grocer. After she arrived at her studio and prepped the ingredients, she provided me the in-call address. Upon arrival, she greeted me. The studio was quaint, with a dish of candied sweets on the table in the front room. She led me to the room where all the preparations had been made. She prepped herself and tasted the candy she'd gathered from the front room. We talked for a bit and then moved on to the course. I paid attention as she gave amazing oral instructions. I paid close attention to the way she handled the utensil, she made sure to warm it up and added oils as needed. I was very impressed with her technique. It was definitely something to behold. After the utensil was fully prepped and oiled, she applied protection. She demonstrated her cooking technique with gusto. She stayed on top, working and kneading. I was elated. Once she tired she asked if I'd like to take over and demonstrate my technique. With the ingredients prepared, I started. I used French techniques. I alternated between 'Broyage Lent' and 'Poussee Rapide et Dure', while performing 'Levrette' technique. She seemed impressed and excited with my technique and vocalized her appreciation. After the class was over, she partook of a cupcake and provided me with refreshments. I had a great time taking her course and will definitely be returning.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Jblazeman123 DTC Yes 145 1/21/20
Review by Jblazeman123 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was easy to get everything set up with Catalina. She is responsive and an awesome communicator. Very sweet lady with nice assets. Her service is terrific. UTF was phenomenal. Highly recommend seeing her when she’s in town. Have a safe trip back gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing you again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
June-4841 oldertruckguy-9225 Colorado Springs Yes 6 1/21/20
Review by oldertruckguy-9225 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After two thwarted attempts to schedule an appointment with June the third time most definately was the charm!! I struck gold!! I will start by saying the yong lady is a sweetheart. I will add the over used phrase; her pictures do not do her justice, because, simply, they do not. June is a very pretty lady with a tight, slender body. I am a leg and ass man and this lady has world class legs and ass. I booked a two hour appointment so that we could chat a bit and get a feel for one another. We enjoyed a glass of wine, talked and soon enough we were kissing groping and making out out like we were in high school. June is a great kisser. I thoroughly enjoyed slowly stripping her and exploring every inch of her fine body. We engaged in several adult orientated activities, ran through the naughty alphabet with numerous positions. I think we may have invented a few new ones. Gentleman I can assure you her provider skills are first rate!!! She brings an eager to please attitude and truly enjoys being instructed as to just how to please. I highly recommend this young lady. She is fun, GFE, PSE, girl next door and an excellent provider! I had fun with her. Can't ask for more then that!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MyraGold chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 16 1/21/20
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Myra is a magnificent gem, an entertainer extraordinaire. Whip smart, she has the look and carefree attitude of a ’Suicide Girl.’ Stunningly beautiful, she has a perfectly proportioned body built for pleasure, and she knows how to use it. Her long, sensual body slides are to die for. Her touch is magical, and, in me, produced a deep sense of calm that persisted for hours after a visit. It is matched only by the euphoric excitement of her stimulations, now just sweet memories to cherish. A visit with her is not just a session, it is an experience - eclectic, creative and passionate, just like her. I felt like I’d died and gone to heaven lol. Myra provides a unique engagement that left me breathless. I suspect no two experiences are alike, and I look forward to testing that theory. Make sure you book 90 minutes, because an hour is just not enough time to savor this remarkable, delicious lady. You will be happy you did


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD dalegg66 DTC Yes 35 1/21/20
Review by dalegg66 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After months of acquiring the necessary references and waiting for her to come back around to Denver, I was finally able to schedule a fantastic lunch date with Mia. One thing to tell you up front- you will not see her without references, so do not even try. So off to her incall location which fortunately is very close to my work. When we met we sat down and started slowly with some conversation to get to know eachother. From there the fun gradually started up and just got more and more fun as it went on. She satisfied all of my wishes and expectations. All other reviews are spot on. It was worth the wait for sure and I'm sure I will see her again. No on the kissing- which is fine because I was just getting over a cold myself, but that doesn't mean you won't be satisfied with her lips and tongue!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin phil.hunt Westminster Yes 53 1/21/20
Review by phil.hunt (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Y'all. This woman is an absolute angel. She is super sweet, and bubbly. Incredibly friendly. Her personality is as beautiful as she is, which is saying something because she is gorgeous. Hope to see her again soon. Thank you.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke Den2112 Denver Yes 25 1/21/20
Review by Den2112 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/20
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brooke is hands down the most fanastic provider I've ever seen, great to talk to, sweet, and very adventurous. She is absolutely on a whole different level than the typical provider. I struggle with writing this review because I'd rather keep her to myself, however the humanitarian thing to do is tell everyone else how amazing she really is so they can experience it. Treat her well and respect her, because she's something really special. If you haven't seen her yet, make an appointment, because you have never seen anything like her, and probably won't ever again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Chilango113 Denver Yes 48 1/21/20
Review by Chilango113 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is so much fun to be with. She’s a GFE provider for sure. Everything was unrushed. Even after we were done she was sweet enough to share her steak with me. Nothing to add that other reviews have not confirmed. She’s great(BBBJ/DFK/CFS)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alicat Fitzwilliam Darcy DTC Yes 5 1/20/20
Review by Fitzwilliam Darcy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I missed Ali the last time she traveled here from Cedar Rapids so I contacted her via P411 to let her know that I was interested in seeing her the next time she was in town. We exchanged a few emails back and forth after that and when the newt Is around I contacted her to see if she was planning a Denver visit. She told me she was visiting in mid January so we made plans to meet. Because this was our first meeting I scheduled a two hour appointment. We confirmed and made final arrangements via email. Ali’s pictures are accurate but do not do her justice. Her eyes and smile are simply mesmerizing. Her skin soft. She has a sensuous yet playful way about her that is very attractive. She greeted me dressed in a robe and a revealing body suit. After I rinsed off we sat down and talked for about 20-30 minutes and found out we had a lot of shared views and experiences. The chemistry was undeniable. When we took our conversation to the bedroom I was finally able to fully appreciate Ali’s soft skin and her flawless french. When I returned the favor Ali seemed to enjoy herself. We then moved to the main event which left me spent. To gauge the experience let’s go through the checklist. Leaving her incall was I: dry-mouthed? - Yes. Wobbly-legged? Yes. Unable to remember the location of my car? - Yes. Grinning from ear to ear? - You bet. Ali makes trips to Denver throughout the year. I suggest you check out her website and Twitter account to see when she is in town. She is not to be missed. I know from now on I will be with her whenever she is in town.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana Michele Jblazeman123 Phoenix Yes 5 1/20/20
Review by Jblazeman123 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was visiting AZ and drove up 2.5hrs to see her. It was totally worth it. Adriana is one of the best providers and one of my ATFs. She is tall and beautiful with the skills to match. Wish she would visit CO. Next time I’m in AZ...will definitely see her again! Take care gorgeous!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit usuallywatching Westminster Yes 105 1/20/20
Review by usuallywatching (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brit is 100% the beautiful woman in her photos. The screening process was simple through TOB. Within an hour I was in Westminster at her door. She's all smiles and put me right at ease. I love that she knows exactly how she likes it - no guessing. DATY was beyond delicious and the 69 was so much fun. When we got to it, she was wonderfully vocal as we banged the headboard against the wall. Glad it was Sunday so no neighbors! I highly recommend Brit and I will definitely repeat as soon as I can!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: