Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11101 - 11150 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Rose Mastos transit Fort Collins Yes 99 5/14/20
Review by transit (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is actually cuter in person. She has a great personality and loves what she does. She totally gets into deep French kissing. Provides great full. She is worth every moment. Doesn’t watch the clock. She loves threesomes, so I plan to do that with her sometime soon.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde robmit69 Denver Yes 54 5/14/20
Review by robmit69 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not that she needs another review, but I decided to do one anyway. Just short and sweet. The reason why she has the VIP in her name is because that's exactly how she makes you feel. Gentleman do your selves a favor don't walk, run to see this amazing beautiful lady. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you again so much that I wish I had a time machine.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck MoneyMike Thornton Yes 130 5/13/20
Review by MoneyMike (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie is awesome. Not many girls will give a newbie a chance, so I just want to say thank you. Texted her and a few texts later we spoke on the phone for directions to her incall. Once I parked, called again and she gave me the directions to get to her door. Her place is super clean and inviting, she clearly takes very good care of it. After talking for a bit, we got more comfortable and the fun began. She gives one of the best CBJ you've ever had.. the first one I had ever had actually.. and it did not disappoint. After that we moved into a better view position and her vocal encouragement helps you get where you want to go. She is also amazing at being a reference. She is probably the nicest girl on here and deserves all the respect you can give.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emilie Anderson NorthTopper DTC Yes 25 5/13/20
Review by NorthTopper (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW ! I had a great time with Emilie. Set up was easy and for a next day at her incall. She greeted me in knee high boots and lingerie. A brief conversation led to mutual massage. She has a lovely slender body, great legs, ample bosom and a beautiful face. What more could you ask for ? How about enthusiasm and skill...yeah, she's got that too. I really enjoyed the fun with this hottie. The post coital conversation was fascinating. This girl has had some wonderful life experiences. All in all I had a great time and you will too.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Stepper Denver Yes 90 5/13/20
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Miss Claire at her in-call last week and can't believe it has taken me this long to review that excellent affair. She is stunningly beautiful, charming and devoted to making sure you have a wonderful experience. Total GFE and me ATF. What else can be said in today's world. She is no risk and very high reward.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
619lingling CunningLinguist69 Denver Yes 8 5/13/20
Review by CunningLinguist69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is definitely the woman in the photos. She did seem more petite in person than in the photos but the assets are definitely there. As stated in the ads, she is non-gfe. But the view in K9 is great


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO acmb2017 DTC Yes 63 5/12/20
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This lady was such a great choice to meet. She has a super clean place and a large shower to freshen up with. I found her to be down to earth, great humor and of course sexy. She is all about you for sure and it was a very enjoyable meeting and one to be repeated for sure. Clean DATY and MPCFS. There is no better way to spend an afternoon as from start to finish it was one thing better than the other. She will treat any gentleman very well. I recommend.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu alco5672 DTC Yes 64 5/12/20
Review by alco5672 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND extremely talented in her line of work. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.. MOST DEFINITELY WILL BE SEEING HER AGAIN .


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire mjsmith Westminster Yes 90 5/12/20
Review by mjsmith (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Claire at a upscale, I really cannot add to what other reviewer’s have said, she is a delightful caring lady, set up was a breeze after checking references. Recommend you see her before she goes back home .


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Coxx-BANNED johnpickett7123 Denver Yes 34 5/12/20
Review by johnpickett7123 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Outstanding provider. She provides a UTF experience that is one of the best I have ever had. Cool chic and a ton of fun. Will definitely see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver aznassmark Denver Yes 42 5/12/20
Review by aznassmark (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow what positive thing can't be said about this beautiful young lady. She's smart, funny, and very giving. Hazel was very easy to reach and coordinate with. She met me at my location and we proceeded with one of my best experiences with a provider. Treat her right she is very deserving. Thanks Hazel !!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat rockster267 Longmont Yes 67 5/11/20
Review by rockster267 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kat is a delight. We had chatted on and off for quite a while before I finally made an appointment. She is an extremely intelligent woman who runs a business as well as being a provider. Wonderful and our brainstorming and conversation was too! And her body is incredible!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO Illini88 Denver Yes 43 5/11/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Candy was easy to set up with and very good at what she does. She took very good care of me. I would not hesitate to see her again.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort Ski_bum Fort Collins Yes 30 5/11/20
Review by Ski_bum (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been seeing Brooke for a while now. Every time that I meet with her it is like seeing and old friend. She truly cares about providing a safe experience. If you are fortunate enough to visit her treat her well. She is not quite GFE but she is definitely worth your time. She is and has been my ATF.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire BeSweet Boulder Yes 90 5/11/20
Review by BeSweet (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Claire is a marvelous woman, beautiful, sexy, charming, funny, and responsive. This review will reveal this provider in non-graphic terms, so if interested in more detail, then go elsewhere. I will not degrade this charming woman. Claire and I had a long discussion to start which revealed our mutual respect and love of life. Her English is excellent and I had a chance to express my few words of her language and love of Russian food. She loved my touching and my rubbing which allowed me to find her sensitive and responsive parts of her fine body. We so enjoyed talking and sharing stories but which eventually led to intimacy. Her next visit with me will be a visit to my home in the foothills, which I would relish. It was such an honor to spend quality time with this charming woman. I loved every minute and will always remember her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx RealDeal23 Las Vegas Yes 106 5/11/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the privilege of meeting and spending time with Karley today. Contacted through tob, references checked. Nice and clean incall location. Very beautiful and sweet lady. Also a safe lady. Definitely accurate and recent photos. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery adventurous14 Denver Yes 123 5/11/20
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got the chance to see the lovely DevonDebauchery the other evening. I had seen her once before, and I appreciate how clear, professional and simple communication with her is. Provided references and agreed upon a time and I was all set. Arrived at her clean and comfortable incall to find her just as sexy and friendly as when I last saw her. She was easy and fun to chat with, and things flowed smoothly into the bedroom. I enjoyed a very nice, sensual gfe-type GND experience. Hot, passionate, smart and funny, it’s a pleasure to see Devon. Happy to recommend this vixen. ;)


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling BryanBassist Denver Yes 61 5/11/20
Review by BryanBassist (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My evening with evening with DaintyDarling was exceptional. She is newbie friendly and set up was quite easy. After meeting me at the door in a silky black robe; our sense of humor connected immediately and thus began a candid conversation about life in general. We finally had to stop chatting so the fun could commence to start. Her body is slim and tight in all the right places. Her skills with her mouth are marvelous. She knows how to pace fast then slow to make the visit last every minute. After several position changes, she became very vocal during climax. I highly recommend and hope to visit again soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sunkist304 Malz Denver Yes 3 5/11/20
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sunkist was great! She was able to squeeze me in on very short notice. I walked in and got comfortable. Started with a nice HJ that went to a very great cbj before getting to the main event. She looks as good as her pictures show. Everything was done safely and enjoyed every moment that I spent with her! Would love to see her again!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ 123gladimhere Denver Yes 94 5/11/20
Review by 123gladimhere (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Jesica after work for an incall and have to say when she met me at the door I was amazed by her beauty! Went in and and admired her beauty some more..she makes you feel very comfortable and invited her accent is the best fellas! We talked a bit and the fireworks began and believe me they were fabulous!! Go see her you wont regret it.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx Digs123 Denver Yes 18 5/10/20
Review by Digs123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maverixxx was easy to work with, got to her place without issue, met her at the door, had a little ice-breaker, and got right into things. She's amazing, everything safe, and she's really into providing an experience that will have you wanting to see her again. Would recommend for sure. In addition to what she makes mention of in her posts, she's got lots of additional options for those that want to try out some of the more kinky/BDSM stuff.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissHayleySummers Hulk Denver Yes 22 5/10/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hayley is an old soul at heart and rare gem in this hobby. A beautiful young lady who absolutely loves what she's doing. She has a tight well toned athletic body that is silky smooth. She kick started with a wonderful DF Kiss and it was game on from there and totally GFE to the max. We explored multiple positions and all were provided with much enthusiasm. Totally fun and energetic, lots of kissing throughout non rushed. She is someone I would have loved to hang with the rest of the day after the awesome love making. I will look forward to seeing her again real soon!!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO Tittyboy0511 Denver Yes 38 5/10/20
Review by Tittyboy0511 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is one of the best, if not the best providers on the site. Her gfe is really top quality. She’s very clean and makes sure the client is clean before as well. All the activities were enjoyed by both parties, and shes very passionate during the activities which is amazing! Madison is probably the only provider I will see from now on.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire DavCO Boulder Yes 90 5/10/20
Review by DavCO (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Claire is a wonderful person to spend time with. She is by far my favorite provider, I wish she was local more often. Cant wait to see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx contrails Westminster Yes 106 5/10/20
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second visit with Carly and both times have been wonderful. Her pictures are accurate, she has a beautiful smile and her personality makes the time go by very fast. Great experience and I highly recommend


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sunkist304 Silvania Denver Yes 3 5/10/20
Review by Silvania (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was one of those times where I left with a Smile on my face, feeling very happy I went, with Zero Regrets. Sunkist is very Sweet, kind, accommodating, and she knows how to show you all the attention want. Her pictures are very accurate too! She's got an incredible body! I wont go into any details here, but I'll say she's gfe. one or two extra rules due to the pandemic, but nothing you'll miss, trust me. Once you get started with her, You'll be very happy. I was.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen agentawesome Denver Yes 120 5/10/20
Review by agentawesome (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got the chance to meet up with Bree today and she was awesome! Smoking hot, gorgeous girl. Welcoming and put me at ease from the second I walked in and saw her spectacular body! Great time, hope to see her again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee CoOilman Denver Yes 130 5/10/20
Review by CoOilman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Delilah and I first communicated in Dec '18 but for reasons I do not remember I didn't follow through. I AM AN IDIOT!!! Delilah was everything I was hoping for and more. A sweet, friendly woman that has a Dynamo packed in her petite frame. The most enthusiastic provider I've ever...ahem, come across. Highly recommend and hope to repeat VERY soon. Once I recover. Lol


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sunkist304 greyfox Denver Yes 3 5/10/20
Review by greyfox (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with this very cute Blasian. She was accommodating with multiple positions. Loved it when she held my balls till the finish. Hope she stays here for a while.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 DenverD361 Fort Collins Yes 80 5/10/20
Review by DenverD361 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cautious verification which is appredicated and understandable. Nice incall and as previously stated she has an amazing body and calming personality. I highly recommend and plan to engage again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara Dray57 DTC Yes 67 5/10/20
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Elara yesterday for an hour she had a nice place. Set up was pretty easy and communication was great. Great massage with a great outcome learned about what she calls Russian reverse that alone would be a recommendation to see her. I can assure you she will not dissapoint.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya johnpickett7123 Denver Yes 119 5/9/20
Review by johnpickett7123 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Cherry several times and every time it is amazing. She has amazing eyes and loves to look up while providing probably the best UTF I have every received. You cannot go wrong seeing this lovely lady.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
619lingling Tarz Denver Yes 8 5/9/20
Review by Tarz (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lately I've seen some amazing women; Kaylani tops the list. Her body and personality I enjoyed for longer than I initially anticipated still was not enough time with this special lady. She's so natural and interesting, just to explore those tight curves, I kept extending. She's non-GFE, all is covered, however all I can do is shake my head knowing I had the opportunity to see, touch, and romp around with this portrait of exquisite femininity. All is 100% real, and if you think her pictures aren't damn bad, wait to you see her in person. If you have the chance, do yourself some self care, and go play with this dynamite package; I guarantee you won't be disappointed and you may leave shaking your head like a I did... wondering was just happened. If you have a TOB account share your profile and send a brief PM, then give her a text... the verification will be seamless and you'll get a quick response. If not a TOB member check out the web link in her post and carry on. She's from out of town, so when she's in town, don't hesitate - jump on it!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 24 5/9/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was scheduled to see one of my lovelies but she went POOF on me and I just happened to see Bella posting around the same time. Contacted her and she responded shortly after. Screening was a slight problem but we quickly took care of that. Once I arrived, Bella met me dressed in black and looking delicious. I said to myself, oh shit, thats that Bella Cox babe. Once inside, my thoughts ran wild of course and I had to practice being a gentleman just for another 5 minutes. Bella let me in and we got comfortable. Time zoomed by and I found myself wondering where did the time go? The Savior Faire "Do you want to ???????? me" and "Assume the position, pinned against the elevator wall, skirt lifted and all" Award goes to the lady in black. Until next time Bella, take care of yourself.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cindy OlderSofterSlowerBetter Denver Yes 22 5/9/20
Review by OlderSofterSlowerBetter (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yes, yes, hell yes! I saw Cindy a couple weeks ago at my place. Big smile, bright eyes, beautiful long wavy hair, very easy to look at. We both jumped in the shower and then into bed. I'm a big fan of big boobs and Cindy's are the nicest softest pillows I've had the pleasure to play with. She was very accomodating and very GFE. Booked 2 hours and was so glad I did. She loved being held and kissed and she made sure I got what she came for. Both times were toe curling. I'll be seeing her again very soon. Thanks Cindy. Stay well. You're essential!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire zaskar Boulder Yes 90 5/8/20
Review by zaskar (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up at a nice incall. Very clean offered a drink and shower. Looked wonderful at the door. Very responsive to all activities. Cant wait to see her again. True GFE.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy AzN88 Denver Yes 47 5/8/20
Review by AzN88 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time. She is beautiful, intelligent, and can carry an interesting conversation. She has a unique approach to relaxation, which I really liked. I will repeat for sure.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 loki5773 Denver Yes 44 5/8/20
Review by loki5773 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cabin fever got the best of me, so I reached out to one of my favorites and she didn't disappoint. I've seen Jade a few times and she is awesome. She is always eager to please and is super sexy. It may be awhile before I can hobby again with the world turned upside down, but a with Jade can make things seem much better in the moment. I highly recommend.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 Dontknowname Denver Yes 49 5/8/20
Review by Dontknowname (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my first time seeing Leigh and it won’t be my last. Set up was pretty easy. Her place isn’t to hard to find and her place is nice and clean! Shes more beautiful in person, tall and likes to be dressed up. Some providers have a boring personality but not her! She makes you feel like a old friend. Her massages are amazing, really good at getting the spots you have trouble with. She’s all about pleasing! All in all, you should go see her! You won’t be disappointed


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Raiderboi Denver Yes 44 5/7/20
Review by Raiderboi (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow. Just wow. Jade is incredible. Quick verification and great communication. Was at her incall about an hour after initial contact. She was dressed to the 9's and had thumping music jamming upon arrival. She really knows how to set the mood. A true professional and master of her craft, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great time with an incredible woman.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 dcorian72 Denver Yes 71 5/7/20
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had some time off so I called Eva to schedule a date. I had seen her ad before and was finally able to connect. Her pictures are accurate and she is even sexier in person. She is very friendly. Eva is Hispanic and has a thick sexy accent. She is definitely the most passionate and energetic GFE experience I have had. Eva takes GFE to the Max. She wore a sexy little outfit which quickly came off. She started of with some amazing DT BBBJ. We them moved to DATY which she was extremely responsive to then she wanted move back to BBBJ. We finally hit the main event and WOW she was very tight. She never once checked the time. I could’ve stayed longer but I didn’t want to take advantage of her generous time. I would love to spend more time with her. She has my highest recommendation. Eva is awesome.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 92 5/7/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time seeing this beauty~ We had a wonderful time when we met last and I posted a review that she did not do CIM, but I was totally okay with that. I little bit ago she reached out and told me she would be open to CIM and to come see her again. Well I did, and WOW. Her BBBJ skills are magnificent and we played first, CFS RCG, CG, MISH and LFK, breast worship (they are worth worshipping~!) and then I went onto my back for more BBBJ, and this time CIMNQNS~ Whoa...... She drained me. This was so wonderful and she was so, so sexy~! Guys check in, she has added this to her menu~! Super Sweet~!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor johnnybgood DTC Yes 60 5/7/20
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Madison after a few texts back and forth, she's very good in communication. I was basically looking for a lady who could give great haircuts! Yes I know, not exactly what you expected but Madison is a great lady I enjoyed my cut like no other. I'm sure I'll be back to visit her for my next cut with plans to taste other options on her menu, which were offered during my visit. Very chill lady with a awesome demeanor, definitely had a feel of being a fun time ahead if you're ready for that. She also gives a nice haircut!...????


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 DenverDiver2 Denver Yes 44 5/7/20
Review by DenverDiver2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was up late for work and trying to set a half hour appointment. Late hours (more like early, really!) can be difficult for us all. Fewer available providers, draining energy levels, and only a half hour appointment all conspired to to get me almost no responses at all. I was doing a final "I give up" scroll through a list and saw something unexpected...a posting...for Jade In Denver? I raced back to where I thought I saw the post and...it really was her! Sidenote: Jade had not been around for a couple of years, despite being on of the most sought after providers in the area. I checked the profile and pics and everything looked right. It is her! So I send a text. And almost more astonishingly as her sudden re-appearance, Jade responded and we were able to discuss a timeframe, etc. The trouble for me was going to be a late night verification of references. See: I had built up a pretty decent profile a few years ago and then also went on hiatus myself. When I came back I had to start from scratch again so all my old posts and reviews amd contributions are not linked to me now. No complaints, I knew what to expect. Fortune smiled on me though and somehow Jade remembered my old profile (take away the 2) and correctly cited some facts about me from years ago. Jade recalled that I had good relationships with providers and even the broad strokes of an old post. I suddenly became more intimidated by her faculties than excited about seeing her! I arrived at Jade's incall location comfortable and super chic, much like it's owner. Jade greeted me with such a warm, genuine smile and hug that I felt instantly at ease. She threw in a kiss (oh my god her lips) and gave me the head tilt to the opposite direction, took my hand and soon had brought us to her bedroom. If you ever have or ever do see Jade in person you understand what it is like to see her completely and in good lighting. No comparioson will be attempted here...there ain't one. What happened next is why taking a hhr appointment in the wee hours of a day can work out for a provider. Jade simply made me want to be nowhere else other than right there with her. For as long as I could. And eventually my hhr visit became a 3 hour. I will begin here by saying that I believe your YMMV. Over the next three hours, and in varying orders, orientations, intensities and techniques Jade performed FBSM, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, UTF, (Covered From Here) CG, RCG, MISH, K9 and something I can only describe as RaisedCG. I experienced MSOG and each pop was met with enthusiastoc appreciation. The night culminated in a cuddle that I would still be in had I not needed to go to work. Or at least I like to think that she'd have let me! My experience with Jade has been redefining. I will evaluate my experiences with providers much much differently going forward. Not just in what I expect from them, but in what I expect from myself, and the tremendous imoact tjat can have on the overall satisfaction had. If you don't know what to expect of yourself with providers, ask Jade...she will tell you. So go ahead and call her now and ask her. And listen.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe jrwrigh Colorado Springs Yes 82 5/7/20
Review by jrwrigh (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Zoe a couple of times now and all I can say is WOW! Zoe is amazing and really knows what she is doing. She has become my ATF.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee NightMoves Boulder Yes 31 5/7/20
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Rylee Jones Location: Broomfield / Private In-Call For the past three years I have started the New Year seeing Rylee she has amazing energy and is always polite and respectful. Rylee's hard work has given her one of those heart-stopping tone athletic bodies you see in fitness magazines. She has a beautiful face with Seductive Green eyes which is one of many captivating elements for this young Lady. Ms. Jones is Highly Recommended!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cindy ze6492 Westminster Yes 22 5/5/20
Review by ze6492 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pics are her. No bbbj, safe all the way. Rides like a champ, she’s got great curves, view from behind us epic. Will repeat. No GFE.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kelly savory ze6492 Denver Yes 6 5/5/20
Review by ze6492 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice. Great bbbj, she said she loves to give and it shows. Will repeat.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
619lingling MB5280 Denver Yes 8 5/5/20
Review by MB5280 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had seen Kaylani's pic circulating other sites (ones that definitely have fakes), but when I saw her on PD with many great reviews I decided to jump. Screening was straightforward and soon I was on my way. When she opened the door I was really happy because she looks exactly like her pics. Enjoyed some good conversation while getting more comfortable and then the fun began. She does play safe but I don't think it detracted at all since she is really seductive and has skill for days! K9 is a must. Highly recommend. As always YMMV


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ rod1972denver Denver Yes 94 5/5/20
Review by rod1972denver (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an excellent time with Jessica. She looks slimmer than her pictures, but has a banging body. All activities enjoyed to the fullest. Met me with a nice hug, then we were off to the races.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: