Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10401 - 10450 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Dani Panti bigjack52 Boulder Yes 60 8/20/20
Review by bigjack52 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dani is a great FBSM provider and her description of a BLISSFUL time is accurate. Smoking hot body and great conversation. Very relaxing and Dani knows how to turn the heat up when it's time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Kurt DTC Yes 90 8/20/20
Review by Kurt (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience! She is a sweet heart and her pics are very accurate! The dirty talking was very hot!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray foxred DTC Yes 95 8/20/20
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely wonderful experience with a full-on gfe provider. Even though this was just a hh appointment, she treated me like an old friend. What all the other reviews state are true.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Iris Scott DenverDiver2 Denver Yes 3 8/20/20
Review by DenverDiver2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I tried for weeks to connect with Iris without much luck. Finally on a whim I tried texting her between errands. When I got the return message from Iris asking for a time and other details I felt like a kid on Christmas day. We met at Itis' discreet incall downtown. When Iris answered the door and stepped back to let me in I was dumbfounded. Iris absolutely drips sexuality. Hourglass figure, bedroom eyes, smoldering sort of presence with that soft smokey sort of voice. After some brief hellos and chit chat Iris invited me to sit down while she grabbed us a couple of drinks. As she walked away wearing heels, stockings, bra and garder I was treated to her sexy walk and AMAZING ass. On the couch we chatted some more with a couple of drinks. Iris is intelligent, funny, clever and fun to make laugh...she has a hreat laugh. Iris crawled over from her seat and climbed up on top of me, straddling me. My hands wandered and we made out like a couple of teenagers for rather a while. Along the way clothes flew across the room and paved the way to activities. Iris segwayed to BBBJ/UTF that I had to beg for her to stop three or four times. This was only because Iris' skills are second to none. I was able to last for maybe a minute before wanting to pop. I would pull away and Iris would pull me back as she was clearly in control. This was all in good fun and Iris would laugh each time I pleaded for mercy. We eventually traded roles and I got enjoy some DATY time. Sidenote: kitty is small, tan, picture perfect appearance and is nearly neon pink on the interior. Fresh and clean and a very active participant in the DATY and DATO complete with enthusiastic verbalizing muffling herself with a pillow she reached for as she appeared to very loudly pop herself. I joked she barely lasted a few minutes. After a few minutes of catching her breath and smiling and laughing Iris said "let's see if you can even last two with what I am about to do..." and mounted me. Iris got a cover on me quickly and began CRCG looking back at me the entire time, her assets first slowly and deliberately flexing and going inch by inch on me...and then erupted in to a fast show that put anything you may see at Shotgun Willie's to shame. I didn't even make it the two minutes. I have zero regrets about that! When I got my wits back I complimented Iris on the amazing performance and she responded saying "I'm sorry that was mean to do to your first time seeing me...let's see if you can make up for that"...umexpected Round 2 begins with UTF followed my CFS MISH where Iris adeptly calmed me down when I seemed about to pop again but somewhat soon. We finished in K9 and this time I needed a pillow to muffle my howls! Iris is a top tier provider and personality. She is in tune with the person across from her and able to connect and engage in such an easy, disarming way that I felt I had known her all my life. Iris is special in special ways. It can be hard to articulate. I hope you get to experience some time with Iris...you will be happy that you did.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi DoMe Denver Yes 38 8/20/20
Review by DoMe (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow what a great time. I can't explain it but you know it when it hits you. She is that hottie in high school that I was fucking crazy about and just out of my reach. I am still on a high and super pumped to repeat. I knew that one of the reasons for leaving my marriage was so I could meet such rewarding, smart and free spirited people like Lyndzi.. And super ???? Hot, and horney, naughty girls like her that send me right to the moon. What a great lady. Treat her right. She cares about you. Thanks honey for a great evening and let's do it again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennifergrace907 Bestn Denver Yes 8 8/20/20
Review by Bestn (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was finally able to set up a time and see Jennifer today. Communication with her is easy and she responds very quickly. We were originally planning for the weekend but something came up and I am glad she worked with me to reschedule. I arrived at her place and she opened the door looking tall and beautiful. She is very friendly, generous and kind in her demeanor and it really puts me at ease. After quick hug and some niceties, we are soon both in bed undressed. She has a fantastic body and her pictures are recent. I enjoyed at the Y for a few minutes and she seemed to enjoy herself. She put the rubber on and offered a short message to get me aroused. I soon entered from behind and feel super nice insider her. Pure bliss is the time spent with her. Finally I turned her over and finished on top of her in a missionary position and I must say that was an amazing experience. Jennifer is a real sweetheart; even though it was a brief encounter, I really like her as a person. She is very friendly, bright, and kind. I can't wait to give her a good review. I wish her the best. I hope you guys behave like gentlemen and be kind to her if you go to see her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela NeoBrock97 DTC Yes 50 8/19/20
Review by NeoBrock97 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been long watching AsianAngela and finally pulled the trigger. Communication was great, nice DTC Hotel, we only got confused who was to text when I arrived. She thought I had her number but I didn't so had to reach out to her via email. Anyway, 15 minutes late but not a problem. Holy smoke she was HOT! Wearing a black bra, panties and a garter belt. Love garter belts. I will ask her next time to see if she can add nylons too! She has very cute face and personality (a bit punchy which I liked). She then laid down on bed and I was close enough that she grabbed my crotch wanting him to come play. She then asked what the name of my 'Johnson' was and I quickly got her to laugh when I told her the name I use. Then no more playing around, time to get undressed, she then took me over to a part of the room wear there was full standing mirror and start very tender UTF. Very sexy and fun looking at her from multiple angles. I quickly got over excited and needed to have her stop otherwise I was ready to go within the first 5 minutes. We went back to bed and spent some time LFK, I got to rome her amazing body and really enjoying her MMs and hard nipples. Did some DATY, very clean and fresh. Entire time she was sensual, sexy, erotic and passionate; especially with her eyes. Right up my wheel house. Constantly fighting to not pop (I know, I have issues). Cooled down for a bit and then 'The Jimmy' came on, tried the standard portions but really got lost in the moment when on top of her a just slowly grinding into her. She just moved slowly to each thrust arching her back in ecstasy and my mind was just getting blown away by her amazing beauty. Needed stop or I was going to pop again to soon. Switched to doggy-style and was doing good but then she dropped her upper body and curved her back so then her beautiful ass just exploded into my view. F#@k!... F#@k!... F#@k!... couldn't recover and I popped. I pretty much knew I was done. I am "One Trick Pony". So hung-out with her, got to learn about her travels, talked about the industry. She asked if there was anything else she could do. So I kindly asked if she would do some more BBBJ. "Maybe he will go again" I said (wink wink). Just wow! I could have laid there another 6 hours (or more!) just watching her. She does this magically flutter/flicking of her tongue as she moves up your shaft combined with her sensual eyes, I got close to going again but not cigar ending. Really enjoyable time, highly recommend, definitely will repeat. Thanks AsianAngela for awesome experience.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JenJasper Malz Denver Yes 21 8/19/20
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description:  I had a super amazing time with Jen!! When I came in she had on office attire which I found very sexy! Started with some LFK which I loved! Got comfortable and had incredible UTF before she hopped on. She's gorgeous and has such an amazing body! Great skills and overall I had a great time hanging out and chatting with her a little bit. I'm already thinking about the next opportunity that I can spend some time with her!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara itsaulgoodman Denver Yes 67 8/19/20
Review by itsaulgoodman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Elara. I’m a newbie so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Elara is down to earth, warm, and engaging. She made me feel super welcome and I was immediately comfortable with her. Her skills are top notch and I left her feeling very happy and relaxed. Glad I made the decision to see her. Thanks again Elara!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaLamour Tomkatt Denver Yes 31 8/19/20
Review by Tomkatt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the second time I have seen Mia and it is time very well spent. I don't know why I waited so long to see her again. Mia is a beautiful petite woman with a perfect tight body, she is great conversation but even better to get naked with. She clearly loves what she does and so do I. I will repeat, no doubt, only I won't wait so long next time.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennifergrace907 ColoTallGuy Denver Yes 8 8/19/20
Review by ColoTallGuy (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: FAMNDAMNTASTIC!!! That was my experience after a 2 year TOB break. Jennifer is just my type of lady...tall, sexy, smart, pretty, classy and can carry a conversation. I enjoyed an A+ GFE. Jennifer sports a lean & slender body at 5.9" with long legs and tight little curvy butt...yummers!! In fact everything is tight on her body. She has very sexy tear drop boobies and a very pretty model face. DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, DATO, ..the view from K9 and RCG are awesome..should be a national monument like Rushmore. As always you long timers know that chemistry & comfort level make so YMMY. TOB guys like BadBoy & i have the same taste in ladies, so if you do as well, give ms Jennifer a call. She is in my top 3 ATF list.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cindy Benben Denver Yes 22 8/18/20
Review by Benben (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her for the first time today. I'm not going to get to detailed in our enjoyment but wow! Denver, go see her asap! I felt like she enjoyed it too. Her picture accurate, but just don't serve her any justice.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krisily Tease Me4gfe Denver Yes 45 8/18/20
Review by Me4gfe (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Whoa, Krisily is amazing! Smoking hot, incredible spinner body, very open to all suggestions. Total GFE. Totally incredible. Upscale hotel, this girl is special!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED Hdcoman Fort Collins Yes 45 8/18/20
Review by Hdcoman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally got a chance to meet with her, and I am glad I did.... met her at her nice, discreet incall, and spent about an hour with an incredibly lovely, pleasant, and thoroughly entertaining lady. Definitely worth seeing, I plan to repeat again, and again....


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Official Kylie Rose darsonj Boulder Yes 11 8/18/20
Review by darsonj (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kylie was great as usual. This was my fourth time seeing her and she keeps getting better each time!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennifergrace907 randyh Denver Yes 8 8/18/20
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Exceptional encounter and repeat visit with Jennifergrace. Beautiful sexy woman. Her pictures are accurate to the extent they may not do her justice. She is much better in person. Tall and slender, very classy with immaculate hygiene. Outstanding consummate hot girlfriend type professional. Fun! Nice established discrete, Central Lakewood incall location. Very genuine, warm and sensually invigorating. Hot toy prelude and enthusiastic full participation by all. She also does an excellent FBSM and stimulating engaging conversationalist. You could not go wrong with visiting, will definitely repeat. YMMV treat her well and you would not be disappointed.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle automan_man77 Denver Yes 20 8/18/20
Review by automan_man77 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Good communication to get things set up, and since her place is hard to find, she kept in communication so I found her easily. Very sexy lady, pictures are accurate. Big firm tits and hot body. Has somewhat limited menu for new clients.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE Chubby Denver Yes 14 8/18/20
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I picked up some champagne and met her at her incall. Answered the door wearing red lace bra and panties. Good conversation despite her strong Dominican accent. She lead me to the bedrooom, where we both undressed. Ass to die for; very round, very perfect. Natural C cup breasts. BBBJ, DATY to what seemedvlike a real O, naturally very wet, no lube required. Brought my own XLs, Mish (very flexible), Doggy (as I said before, pure perfection), finished with standing CIM.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce Blastoflove DTC Yes 125 8/18/20
Review by Blastoflove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After many trials and cancellations from birth sides, i finally connected. From the first minute all the way till the end, all i can say is wow!!! She is a REAL and beautiful woman inside and out!! I loved being with her!! We talked, we played (with each other) and we both finished hard!! I refuse to reveal or secrets!! But they were mind blowing!!! You and i again soon! I'm excited just anticipating!! My fantasies and dreams were fulfilled!!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate papaelf2020 DTC Yes 129 8/18/20
Review by papaelf2020 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had seen Lexy before and that was enough to bring me back for more, but this time included a gorgeous friend of hers. Wish I could have stayed longer. Great time. Can't wait to go back for more. Highly recommend. Thanks Lexy.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Notsobad50 Denver Yes 93 8/17/20
Review by Notsobad50 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is late coming. I had seen Sasha post for some time and decided to get in some relaxation. I contacted her and was quickly verified through the site. I met her at downtown suite and enjoyed a long deep tissue massage. Sasha was very friendly and engaging. We both ended on a good note and I expect to return. Thanks for the honest conversation. Very refreshing.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie RedneckMikey Denver Yes 33 8/17/20
Review by RedneckMikey (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, just- WOW! What a sweet, petite, beautiful young lady Kassie is. As mentioned in other reviews, her pictures do not do her justice. She looks good in the pictures, but looks fantastic in person! Very welcoming, warm, funny, personable, makes you feel comfortable and the time just flew by. I can highly recommend!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 Flapstick DTC Yes 56 8/17/20
Review by Flapstick (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Instantly attracted to her due to her looking identical to an old GF. Rest easy guys, book with confidence. GFE for sure and does all activities with enthusiasm. Down to earth and definitely going to be a regular with her. Seems to work out of DTC but has a place in the city. She is available for out/in, and quick with responses via text. Not a clock watcher and did not even glance at the phone while I was present , definitely focuses on you. 100% recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly horizonzd DTC Yes 39 8/17/20
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Finally got to see this incredible woman her figure Is perfect and there’s not much more to say I was nervous and she totally calmed me and made the experience enjoyable once she said get behind me I knew I was in for treat, Cbj, doggy, hj, Thanks again Kim you rock


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver allen.hiker.1 Denver Yes 88 8/17/20
Review by allen.hiker.1 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha says she is 43, but she doesn't look it. Her body is firm and toned. She is sweet and friendly, and our time together flew by. With some of the younger girls they aren't reliable, they don't communicate well, their incall is sketchy, they have random, ridiculous rules, you have to catch them in just the right mood. With Samantha, you don't have to worry about any of those things. She is experienced and reliable and a guaranteed good time.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 Stepper Denver Yes 71 8/17/20
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience by a great GFE provider. Someone you could have as a friend as well as a lover. Will repeat often.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver slee402 Denver Yes 74 8/16/20
Review by slee402 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw that Jessie was available for a few days in Denver so I contacted her and made an appointment. She was very responsive and setup was easy. I met her at her in call location. She looked just as good or maybe even better than she does in her pics. You can tell she works out and takes care of herself. I had a good time with her and she seemed to enjoy it too. Definitely recommend and will see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis Harleybagger69 Denver Yes 47 8/16/20
Review by Harleybagger69 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessi is a super lady. Very accommodating location, which is safe and easy to get to. I’ve seen Jessi a half a dozen times and every time gets better. Her massages are wonderful and relaxing. Without going into details, you will leave refreshed and satisfied. Treat her well and she will accommodate. I will be back.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna DeMarco-8036 Westminster Yes 24 8/16/20
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m putting this girl in my speed dial for sure. She was great from the start, fielding my same day request with a quick p411 verification, and then guiding me into her very nice northern Incall location. She greeted me outside her location and by her body language and excited expression on her face I felt like I already hit the jackpot. Going through some secured doors we were almost immediately in her room. A quick introduction to her dog and then a deep deep passionate kiss, the clothes came off in a tornado of laundry in the living room. She beat me to the bed where she waited for me to get the remainder of my clothes off. Bouncing and slapping her ass and playing with herself in front of her mirror. OMG amazing UTFDFKLFK grabbing licking ass smacking lip sucking fun. When it was my turn to deliver the oral she went triple orgasmic pulling my hair and squeezing my head between those luscious thighs. On to covered FS and her vocals in various positions were amazing and a huge turn-on. I blew in doggy and she just bounced off the bed grabbed the cover and hopped in to the kitchen for some water. Came back in seconds with a giant grin on her face and went back to oral all in one smooth movement. Worked me to CIM gushing my load And spit all over my pole. An amazing image and one I will never forget. She’s amazing and I’ll repeat for sure. Big bonus she’s primarily up north along with another ATF of mine. You rocked my world girl!!! THANK YOU!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yen-3308 ghostrider1978 Western Slope Yes 29 8/16/20
Review by ghostrider1978 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy communication and verification through p411. Made an appointment for Sunday a day in advance. Yen suggested an hour earlier meeting time which I was ok with. Was met at the door by a beautiful women in a tight dress. She looks amazing. We chatted for a bit, then some mutual undressing. Here body is amazing. DATY was very tasty and could tell she was enjoying it when she had an O. Cover went on for some tf. Her skills are very good. Then in to mish where we both had amazing orgasm. Then talked a bit more then round two. More tf finished in k-9. Yen is very vocal and let’s you know how she wants everything done. Very awesome time. Thanks Yen.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanelluve lildiknic5 Fort Collins Yes 14 8/16/20
Review by lildiknic5 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/20
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up visit through text. The view from behind while she walked was fantastic!! She has a very nice thick ass that had me ready to go! Once inside her room we got comfortable and let the fun begin. CBJ, then doggy and my God I couldn't hold it back. She's a beautiful woman with curves and she was a sweetheart. I will definitely be seeing her again. Thanks again hun


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James stephen1 DTC Yes 48 8/15/20
Review by stephen1 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ally is definitely the girl in the pics, and she is one of the best overall GFE providers. Met her at her discreet incall. The moment I stepped in the door, it was on. Sloppy BBBJ, DATY, and MSOG with enthusiasm. Like the other reviewers said, it was like hitting the jackpot. She checks off all my caveman desires. Don't walk, run like how Dwight Howard runs when he gets the room number.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds ToddzHobby Denver Yes 142 8/15/20
Review by ToddzHobby (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is overdue. I first saw Reese a year ago. I have been away from the hobby for awhile and decided to look her up again. Set up was easy and she has a comfortable in call near DTC. Met with a genuine welcoming kiss by a beautiful MILF with the body of a 25yo. Reese makes you feel so comfortable like a high school girlfriend you haven’t seen for years. All services delivered with enthusiasm. Thanks Reese for a wonderful time. Sorry for tardiness of review.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Dukes13 Denver Yes 44 8/15/20
Review by Dukes13 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was difficult to get an appointment with Jade but we were finally able to connect. It was worth the wait for sure. As I don't generally "kiss n tell" I won't go into detail but I will say this gentlemen, she's the real deal and what you see is what you get. 100% genuine. A double edged sword she is. Great conversationalist. You should definitely see her.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Higgins37 DTC Yes 247 8/15/20
Review by Higgins37 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So a few days my first with Callie I saw her post on twitter that she was offering a two girl show with herself and Dixie. I contacted her as soon as I saw the post. That was one the best ides I have ever had. Both girls were fantastic and if you are a boob guy like myself then you will be in heaven.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennifergrace907 M.Horne Denver Yes 8 8/15/20
Review by M.Horne (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This may just be a dream, but I recently saw Jennifer's online ad and found that this lovely vision had reviews, and was legit, so I just had to experience her. The communication to set up our rendezvous was very easy. Texted her when I arrived and she let me know where to park. full action packed with Jennifer. When Jennifer opened the door, I thought I had gone to heaven and met an Angel. I was enthralled by her looks, her form, her face, those eyes and the grace of her movement. She is slender, my favorite body type, and almost as tall as myself, but proportionately a lot more of her height is legs, as it should be. After a couple minutes of easy casual conversation she suggested we move to the bedroom, I was not about to argue. I shed my clothing and she lost some of hers, except for the elegant matching light blue bra and thong. Jennifer had me lay down on my stomach while she gave me a nice massage. She said it was to warm us/me up in order to ease into the rest of the activities. She was right, feeling her straddle me while caressing my backside with a wonderful touch did have my mind racing with anticipation. The mood was set! I was glad that after no more than 5 minutes had passed, Miss Grace had me flip and she straddled me RCG, making sure I had an excellent view of that wonderful tush, while applying lotion and massaging my lower extremities, giving me a chance to feel her body, which she encourages, all the while asking me what I would like and want. After listening to my wishes, she lost the rest of the garments and we proceeded to the rest of the adult activities. She placed a cover on me and proceeded to look into my eyes while her head bobbed up and down. Jennifer then lowered herself on my covered member CG while I played with her beautiful B cups and sucked on her nipples, perfect! She leaned forward and kissed me LFK, a little making out, with some occasional tongue to spice it up. Oh, I left out the feel of her skin, pure silky smoothness. At some point, we ended up with Jennifer on her back while I was seated on my legs, knees bent, between her spread legs, gazing at one of the most incredibly beautiful and tiny pu... I have ever seen. I let my gaze drift up to her perfectly flat stomach, her beautiful breasts, up her neck, passed her lips and finally to what I saw as adoring bedroom eyes. Finally I dove down and experienced a sweet clean tasting DATY , my constant speed and pressure brought her to one of the several orgasms she shared with me this day. Looking up at the pleasure on her face was exquisite. We enjoyed all the positions, to many to mention. Lazy dog/cuddle was a favorite. Doggie was most pleasurable, especially the view of her booty. Can't remember everything that occurred but it ended wonderful eruption splattering everywhere. A couple minutes of warm conversation during cool down and then off to a quick shower before leaving. I was smitten and you will be too if you visit this warm gem called Jennifer. Jen, thank you for making my desires come true, I appreciate your grace and all you did.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JenJasper Hiker5280 DTC Yes 21 8/15/20
Review by Hiker5280 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Jen in the late morning and she got back to me quickly. After getting screening out of the way, she led me to her incall. She opened the door and saw a tall gorgeous blonde with a genuine smile. She gave me a hug and kiss and led me to the bedroom. She’s a champ, great UTF. Nice rack and very fun to play and suck. On went the cover and her kitty is very nice and tight. She can take a pounding for sure. Doggy is a nice view with her giant ass. Afterwords, she let me rinse off in the shower and gave me a hug goodbye. Take good care of her, she’s very FTF


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove DoMe Colorado Springs Yes 68 8/15/20
Review by DoMe (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let’s just say if I am coming back to this hobby —— there was not a better person for me to meet. Fun, great conversation, super fun and horney, accommodating, everything was about me and my desires. I want to explicitly give right back. She is a gem. See her pronto


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 Happyhobo Denver Yes 49 8/14/20
Review by Happyhobo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing! Met Leigh at her very clean and comfortable environment. Was greeted with something to drink followed by a pleasant conversation. The massage itself was top notch with hot stones and all. Looking forward to my return.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola_Rose atadlong Denver Yes 10 8/14/20
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Attractive Italian/Latina young lady with smooth skin and curves on the thick side. Easy setup with TOB messaging as my reference. Great friendly personality, personable, clean, and sweet. 4 hands is on the menu ... Not a CMT massage, flip was very good ..... much better than taking a chance on an AMP will repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Toucan303 Westminster Yes 47 8/14/20
Review by Toucan303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mercedes is an experienced provider who is aware of her assets. When she is available, it is easy to schedule time with her. If you like what you see when you take the time to read the previous reviews, check out the pictures and read her profile details then it's worth meeting her. Clear communication and friendliness go a long way with Mercedes. Treat her well and she'll do the same.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely average1 DTC Yes 48 8/14/20
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing an old friend, Violet. She has limited availability, so I was happy to see her post. Set up was a breeze because of prior fantasies. Not sure what I can add to my prior fantasy reviews. She is a blast to share pleasure with. She gives as good as she gets and is skilled and enthusiastic in everything she does. Our conversations included discussing the French culture with no translation needed. I did my best to give her a good talking to, and she seemed to enjoy it. We covered a couple of main topics and when we parted, I was happy, satisfied and drained in the best of ways. If you are looking for a sweet, sexy, enthusiastic lady with that "geeky lady next door" look, Violet is all of those things and more.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 RealDeal23 Westminster Yes 53 8/14/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Megan today. What a sweetheart. Contacted through tob and references were verified. Good prompt communication and setup. Very nice, Clean, and private. Very nice lady. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Illini88 Boulder Yes 156 8/14/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was fortunate enough with this lady. We had a very nice chat about a subject that really surprised me when she brought it up. I would not underestimate this lady in the intelligent conversation department and she has a wonderful southern charm. Activities were slow, tender, sensual and very enjoyable. I wouldn’t hesitate to see Miss Maddix again and thank you for a great visit.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu steaminsteve DTC Yes 64 8/13/20
Review by steaminsteve (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Upon entering Alisa greeted me in only her underwear. She looked good, though I was somewhat disappointed she didn’t look as good as her gorgeous photos. I have had worse and walked out before. This time I could not resist her cute face and natural DD’s. After some chat we quickly got undressed and she proceeded with a very sexy bbbj. Alisa is a very fun and enthusiastic provider and you can tell that she loves to please. Some difficulties with communication, though she ultimately knew what I wanted. LK with MPCFS enjoyed. Made my afternoon!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Gage34 Westminster Yes 130 8/13/20
Review by Gage34 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie is one of the coolest ladies I've ever met. I run nervous by nature. Natalie's calm, connecting nature changed how I felt within 5 minutes. Beautiful, down to Earth, truly knows how to relate. Can't overstate the quality of our time together. Really amazing.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye francois_dillinger DTC Yes 150 8/13/20
Review by francois_dillinger (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Stevie for the first time after seeing her ads for a long time. She was accommodating after I ran a little late. Nice place in DTC. Great face, chest and body. Had a fun time and will repeat.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 therancher Rockies Yes 80 8/13/20
Review by therancher (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She and I both got comfortable, and I had a great FBSM. Definitely going to see her again, either when she comes to my town or I see her in hers.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JourneyBlaze007 timesnewroman DTC Yes 4 8/13/20
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very easy screening and setup. A very sweet lady with a bubbly personality. She offered a back rub to start but i was eager to get started. She responded with with a fabulous cbj. After a few minutes she asked what i liked and asked her to get on top to enjoy the view. We switched to missionary and then doggie to finish. She cleaned me up being extra gentle to my sensitive areas and we laid around and chatted a bit before saying goodbye. She's quite the sweetheart.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TS Tara Rides joedoe6850 DTC Yes 23 8/13/20
Review by joedoe6850 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Personality alone was worth the visit. Everything else...just amazing. Started with sharing my references followed up with a tob message and got a very quick reply. After setting up a time for later that evening she asked if I knew she was ts. I said yes...but lets pretend I don't lol. She played the role very well. Started off light and playful. She kisses like a new girlfriend. Very feminine and soft cute little butt. After some mutual exploration I covered up for the main event. She was very receptive to multiple positions. I could not have asked for a better time and would revisit in a heartbeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
TS/TV: TS Op: Pre-Op Function: Fully Functional Size: 7.00
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: