|
Emmahere2healu
|
|
fred64 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
8/13/20 |
Review by
fred64
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Texted Emma up and set up a time for a massage. Had a great time, had a nice conversation and nice relaxing massage. Will see again
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Cabinjeff |
Westminster |
Yes |
207
|
8/13/20 |
Seen on 8/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just met with Layla, Wow!!! what beautiful women inside and out...Please treat her with respect she deserves..... I will be returning..
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
kombisebas |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
8/12/20 |
Seen on 7/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Where do I begin...
I was a bit skeptical about all the reviews so I wasn't expecting much but when I walked into my room, I remember thinking to myself "WOW". I wish she would post more pictures because the current ones doesn't do justice. This woman is just beautiful inside and out. She really cares about you.
I had to take a shower because it's almost impossible to stay dry during this time of the year. After I walk out of the shower she was waiting for me in bed. Not going to go into details but trust me, she is full GFE. I had to hold it more than one but she was very understanding and she let me do my thing.
Go see her!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicoleta
|
|
kombisebas |
Denver |
Yes |
63
|
8/12/20 |
Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review is long overdue. Nicoleta was very responsive with communication and after a few texts I was in her hotel room thinking about how lucky I was to be with a woman like her.
She put me at ease and after chatting for a few minutes we were both laying in bed naked. She asked me what I liked but I let her take the lead. I'm not going to go into details but I have some unforgettable memories.
Make sure to go see her next time she's in town.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyla Grey-BANNED
|
|
DJfox |
Denver |
So-So |
25
|
8/12/20 |
Review by
DJfox
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Excited to see a new Asian visit Denver. Especially because My past experiences with Laotians have been superlative. I read reviews that said she provides TUMA
Overall a mediocre experience for me. I was freshly showered but offered to take another shower. She said that wont be necessary. She was semi rushed. Did some aggressive wiping with a towel. Started with lfk. Her dfk was not passionate and more of flicking her tongue in and out of my mouth. Her nipples are huge. She was ok with licking of her nips and boobs, no sucking. Bbbj was average and lacked suction. TUMA was non existent and involved some grazing of her fingers. No to stripper slide. Covered up and started with mish followed by k9. Ripped off cover and asked to end in her mouth. She had trouble taking the load and most of it came out of her mouth on the bed and carpet before she could make it to the sink. Giving a maybe recommendation as a no would be unjustly harsh.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
RAGE_R |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
8/12/20 |
Review by
RAGE_R
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber was such a breath of fresh air! She has such a calming presence, and she’s a really beautiful person. She definitely takes care of herself, and she is a figure to stare at. Her massage skills were great and totally relaxed me. And our conversations were intriguing; I could talk with her for hours in a casual setting. Very sensual and clean!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Higgins37 |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
8/12/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Callie here on tob and decided to shoot her a message. Set up a super easy and we met a few days later. Her incall (love den as she calls it) was very nice and comfortable. Callie was so much fun and you can tell she really enjoys what she does. Everything was great. I would highly recommend seeing her if you get a chance.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
Apso25 |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
8/12/20 |
Review by
Apso25
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My new ATF. I’ve been at this for awhile, had some good and some poor experiences - but this was the best by far. Thank you
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alison James
|
|
jwoods12 |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
8/12/20 |
Review by
jwoods12
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The earlier reviews are spot on, Ally is just stunning up close and her fun personality and demeanor immediately puts you at ease. After some groping and dfk we moved onto bbbj, daty and mpcfs (amazing view from doggie). She then got on her knees to finish me off with a hj/bbbj culminating in an explosive cim as she looked at me batting her cute long lashes. Definitely one of my ATF sessions, totally GFE/PSE. Highly recommend!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Thawk2 |
DTC |
Yes |
207
|
8/12/20 |
Review by
Thawk2
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a fantastic provider! Pics are totally accurate and previous reviews are spot on. Leyla is super charged naughtiness! Go see her and her PSEness. She will blow your mind. Wonderful woman to chat with as well. I will definitely repeat.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanelluve
|
|
FreshAndFunky |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
14
|
8/12/20 |
Seen on 8/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nice, fun, hospitality. This girl is legit no doubt about it. nice place, nice assets, and very well worth it. Daty, cowgirl, missionary, and lazy dog, lots of dirty talk. COT to finish off, She offered water, let me shower after, and gave me her own towel to dry off with. Walked me back out her place and I left with a smile on my face. Thanks for the late night romp cutie. Or should I say early morning? Either way thanks. I’ll see ya soon.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
Pete |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
8/12/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Audrey was amazing! She is very personable and talkative and made me feel comfortable right away. She was easy to schedule with as long as you have references. She was very accommodating with my schedule and I am so glad I got to meet this beauty. I highly recommend spending as much time as you can with her while she’s here.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Co Jay |
DTC |
Yes |
207
|
8/11/20 |
Review by
Co Jay
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Leyla was awesome. I had high expectations going in based on previous reviews and all I can say is she managed to exceed my expectations. I plan to visit her again when time permits. One note - be patient and respectful during her screening process and you will be rewarded!
Thanks Leyla. Until next time...
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha Lane
|
|
vikingboy |
Rockies |
Yes |
93
|
8/11/20 |
Seen on 8/2/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sasha came to the mountains to see me for two hours and it was great! We had a nice drink, great conversation and some private bedroom time. She is a lady of any talents and we had some truly great fun! This is a lady that will relieve your anxieties and also show you a great time. I want to repeat the experience!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
johnnyb5034 |
DTC |
Yes |
207
|
8/11/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Layla today for the first time. Set up was easy (with a small hiccup on my end).
She is a very pretty woman pics are her for sure. Meet at her incall, walked in the door and wow. She was wearing some nice tight body suit and my jaw dropped. We chatted for a bit then she fell to her knees and got the little guy going. LOL Then came the cover and all positions done with the utmost skill and passion LFK , PSE and GFE, Greek and CIM. I was drained when I left had to sit in the truck for a while just to calm down. Will DEFINITELY be back. Thank you Leyla for the most exhilarating experience I've had in a long time.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
hefragmove |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
8/11/20 |
Seen on 7/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Easy and discreet location. Had a great experience and the massage was awesome. Be respectful and you’ll enjoy every moment.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Model Jennifer
|
|
contrails |
DTC |
Yes |
42
|
8/11/20 |
Seen on 8/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a nice lady! Very personable and easy to talk to. Activities were fun and Jennifer made me feel very comfortable. Nice incall prompt communication.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JenJasper
|
|
Alan2157 |
DTC |
Yes |
21
|
8/11/20 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After 2 appointments with other providers that fell through in the same night, I contacted Jenny. She responded quickly and was available on short notice. I had already screened with her a couple weeks before.
I arrived at a very nice private incall. She has the hot girl next door look.
Both of us started off a bit nervous but that smoothed out after a few minutes.
She is very accomadating and not a clock watcher.
She has a very nice set of man mades the look and feel natural.
She is GFE. The BBBJ is top notch also LFK DATY and CFSMP.
Simply put the reason I do this hobby is encounters like the one I had with Jenny.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
morrisondude |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
8/10/20 |
Seen on 8/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just like the other reviews say, she's awesome. super cute, great body, and chill personality. I plan on seeing her again whenever i get a chance.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
TheCoordinator |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
8/10/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pictures don't do Ms Lena justice. I have seen her several times and she is a super chill lady. She is quite funny in her open and honest opinions of things. Lena was able to fit me in short notice on a hot afternoon. Very friendly and accommodating. Thank you Ms Lena!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jezabel Jones
|
|
TheCoordinator |
Rockies |
Yes |
17
|
8/10/20 |
Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 45 min
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Jezabel via TOB and provided references. Then moved on to text. Jez was able to fit in to my busy schedule as I was Leaving that day. She gave me good details on where to go and I found her place with no issues. She has an amazing view of the mtn's.
Started with a fbsm to warm up and then moved to the bed for adult fun. Lots of acronyms were enjoyed. She is extremely energetic and I let her show me the ropes. She is easy to talk to. Highly recommend.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 39DDD-39-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Model Jennifer
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
8/10/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my 4th time seeing Jennifer in the past 18 months. She is a very beautiful Tai Asian woman with a very sweet personality. Her kisses are very passionate and all activities (GFE) are provided with much enthusiasm. I will continue to make it a priority to see her every time she returns. If you haven't met her yet you are missing out on a true gem.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MERC HH
|
|
Benben |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
8/10/20 |
Review by
Benben
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very very nice time. Porn playing in the back and she's gfe.
Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Bellajioo |
Boulder |
Yes |
156
|
8/9/20 |
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the greatest with Maggie. She is a true GFE provider. As soon as I walked in she greeted me with a kiss and we sat on couch for a small conversation. During conversation my eyes were only looking at her DD and my hands were running under her pants. She understood it and took me immediately to her bedroom. No words to describe about how much I enjoyed her. I will not go in detail here but she understands your needs and perform accordingly. Her body and perky lips something u will be wanting again and again. hour passed like a minute. Even while leaving I could not take my hands and eyes off her body and breast and kept kissing her lips. Will definitely meet her in future.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss V
|
|
Dugee |
Denver |
Yes |
21
|
8/9/20 |
Review by
Dugee
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally had a chance to visit Jenn. She mades you feel like you have know her forever, is very friendly and puts you at ease right away. Jenn is a mature lady which is my preference. Her pictures don’t do her justice. I highly recommend setting up a visit. You won’t be disappointed. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable experience and incall. Do yourself a favor and treat this lady right. Thanks so much Jenn. My new ATF.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
8/9/20 |
Seen on 7/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Can't believe I waited so long to see Zoe again. She is fantastic. Great communication and a nice incall. Her skills are off the chart. I will be back. Thanks Zoe.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanelle Malone
|
|
light kisser |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
8/9/20 |
Seen on 7/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the chance to spend a little time with this hot spinner. GFE for sure and was treated great. I do recommend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amberrae619
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Westminster |
Yes |
3
|
8/9/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Her pictures caught my eye and i was very interested in trying to see her. So, i shot her a text early in the morning and she texted right back and was willing to see me on short notice early in the AM. I got to her incall and texted her that i was there she texted back with room number. I was very pleased when she opended the door, pictures 100% accurate. A little chit chat and i was comfortable on the bed and she began with CBJ. Good CBJ, her face is so pretty i loved looking at her while i was in her mouth. She asked how i wanted her, had to go with K9 to get a great view of the big ass. Rubbing her, i asked if it was ok to go FIV, she said yes and really got into it. Then i went 2 FIV and she got vocal. It didn't take me long to blow in the cover while i was in her in K9. She's a sweet girl, i hope she comes back so i can see her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
slick.ink.303 |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
8/9/20 |
Seen on 7/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in the mood to meet Mrs Robinson and boy was I satisfied. Easy set up through DM to text and the incall location was perfect. Was met at the door with a kiss that had me ready to go. She started me off with a great massage that worked out my kinks and some. I was then taken on an orgasmic adventure that left me wanting more and more and was accommodated multiple times.
I will defy repeat, no questions. I would repeat weekly if I could.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
briscorp1 |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
8/9/20 |
Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I enjoyed a fun, lusty romp with Nikki. If you're into all-natural, juicy-curvy girls who eagerly embrace the sins of the flesh, with dirty talk and palpable enthusiasm, she is definitely one you don't want to miss. Always safe and not gfe, as other reviews have stated, but I didn't lament that. Our after-"cigarette" was some enjoyable and intellectually stimulating convo, which Nikki is just as at-ease with as what came before. From beginning to end, a very satisfying time!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Zoey Slay
|
|
stephen1 |
DTC |
Yes |
10
|
8/8/20 |
Review by
stephen1
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoey is the stereotypical cute blondey from Texas. We had great conversation, and she's not a clock watcher. She's GFE, and all services were performed with enthusiasm. Hope to see her back in Denver again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyraGold
|
|
Socal7 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
8/8/20 |
Review by
Socal7
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an amazing meeting with Myra and her friend Quinn. I highly recommend these ladies.
These ladies are beautiful, fun, engaging and very sweet.
Easy and convenient street parking and a comfortable incall location.
I will definitely repeat.
Thank you ladies - I left with a big smile and great memories.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
mrlogsden |
Boulder |
Yes |
36
|
8/8/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG…Don’t let Amber’s age discourage you! She is a beautiful and talented lady --personable, intelligent, and well spoken. was not rushed at all – quite the opposite – Amber provides tantalizing touch techniques to extend and enhance the experience – beyond what I thought I was capable of. I left feeling satisfied, of course; but more importantly -- totally energized.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
wglide2003 |
DTC |
So-So |
64
|
8/8/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: I debated writing this review. The issue is that the pictures look nothing like the lady whom opened the door. She is much heaver than what is stated in her profile.
Her GFE skills are good, but the mood was dampened when she revealed herself.
She is a nice lady and great to talk with, but she just not for me.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
I’m not slim girl and not heaver than I look like ,but all my guys like me ) u see my add u see my body type : Curvy. If I’m did not meet your expectations, I’m so sorry, not my fault. I do great service and looking very sexy hot curvy’s
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
Papaload |
Westminster |
Yes |
68
|
8/8/20 |
Review by
Papaload
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After a lengthy search to find a lady to visit regularly I found a good one. Connection is important to me and Sarah delivers with her laid back and bright personality plus she's sexy as all get out and very good at what she does. I know I'll be back!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jadeindenver101
|
|
timesnewroman |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
8/8/20 |
Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It took us a couple weeks to get our schedules aligned but well worth the wait. Very easy communication and easy to follow directions to her in call. What a sexy woman! Greeted me with a hug and kiss and led me to her bedroom. She was very responsive to daty and returned the favor with wonderful skills. She's quite tight and loves a variety of positions that led to great climax. We kissed and cuddled for the remainder of our time.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adriannastarr-FAKE
|
|
Passion78 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
8/8/20 |
Seen on 7/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: To start Adrianna checked references, it was smooth and seamless.
Her in-call location is very upscale, convenient location, totally safe, and easy parking.
Adrianna is very punctual which is important to me.
She greeted me warmly, a true GFE. Adrianna is a genuine nice person and her pictures do not do her justice - she is drop-dead gorgeous.
Started with a massage, Adrianna asked what I liked, where and what I wanted to focus on. All fantastic DATY, BBBJ, CIM, ... outstanding complete experience which previous reviews were spot on.
Adrianna is a sweetheart, I look forward to seeing her again soon.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amy of Boulder
|
|
smokey284 |
Boulder |
Yes |
39
|
8/8/20 |
Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing Massage. I was feeling very tense and stressed. Amy was a great way to relax. She is super safe and it was very reasuring to me that required masks and took my temp. Everything was top notch. treat her very nicely and respect her boundries. The reward is very worth it. I know who I will contact next time I need to relax. Thank you Amy.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
579Fsn |
Westminster |
Yes |
68
|
8/7/20 |
Review by
579Fsn
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: third time seeing Sarah since 2018, lovely woman, came over to my place after some time of chatting through tob. So I'd recommend text or call for more efficient communication (duh). Anyways, flexible and fit ex gymnast, hot milf, with good attitude and energy. Highly recommend. All usual activities performed safely. YMMV I'm sure, but she said she hasn't come across any weirdos in Colorado yet, so that's good :) take care y'all, have fun.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
8/7/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lexy came highly recommended by another provider we both admired, so setup was easier for me than others. Very nice upscale incall in DTC. Greeted at the door in a sexy, tight fitting fishnet dress that shows off all of her curves and high heels. We chatted for a bit and then the fun began.
She's got amazing BCD skills. Acronym soup was in play for round one. Nice warm towel clean up and round two began. She is amazing in all positions and I'm thankful that I have a photographic memory that I can replay anytime I'd like. Showered, chatted a bit and I was on my way.
I highly recommend seeing this beauty and I will definitely return. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alison James
|
|
Tarz |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
8/7/20 |
Review by
Tarz
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I put out a text to several prospective providers and then saw Ally's post. I usually don't go for those ladies who from their post pics seem to use excessive makeup, however I thought what the f*** and gave Ally a call. Much to my surprise she answered the phone, and with a quick PM to her for verification she was at my place. I was expecting a pretentious, arrogant, self-absorbed super model type to walk through the door. OMG I couldn't have been more wrong. Besides absolutely gorgeous from head to toe, Ally has an amazing personality. She is by far the best all around provider I've ever been with. She's GFE, and will do just about anything to please you except the one or two standard rules most lady's have. I usually wait at least a couple weeks or longer to do a repeat, however I asked her back to my place within 24 hours; yes, she's that good! What can I say except don't miss out on any and every opportunity you have to see Ally.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Skyla Davis
|
|
Islandbred |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
8/7/20 |
Seen on 8/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: This dream of a woman is honestly my first experience ever. Blew my mind out of the water. From the touching to the massaging. All of it was sensual. I cannot get enough of this woman.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyla Grey-BANNED
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
8/7/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a petite Asian spinner new to the scene but not lacking in any skills. She a pretty woman with a tiny, tight body everywhere...Setup was done through p411 and after an email and a couple texts I was on my way to meet here at a nice upscale hotel. She's still working on her English skills but I had no trouble communicating with her at all. We actually had a great conversation during our cool down time which I found to be very sweet and genuine. I'd consider She's a GFE woman and would recommend her to anyone who likes the tight and toned Asian ladies. She likes Denver and plans to continue returning here.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
bornfree72 |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
8/7/20 |
Seen on 7/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting up with Nikki was a breeze. A few texts back and forth and some screening. Arrived at her classy hotel room and was greeted warmly. Spent some time talking. We had decided on safety norms beforehand, Covid and all and I was actually quite relieved that she was well aware of some of the risks.
Loved her massive melons and played around for quite a bit. She is a natural talent with her lips and tongue. Had a great time. Will see her again for sure.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
mtnman-1405 |
DTC |
Yes |
106
|
8/6/20 |
Seen on 7/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a pleasurable experience this was. From the initial correspondence to the greeting at the door Karley was a down to earth, no non-sense and articulate communicator. Karley was not only beautiful, sexy and smart!! She was a great hostess. I would repeat.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani Panti
|
|
Soul8569 |
Boulder |
Yes |
60
|
8/6/20 |
Review by
Soul8569
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Took a while to make an account but first timer who had a great time! Had a fun and comfortable experience! Easy to get verified so make sure you look over her web site.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
Redvines1 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
8/6/20 |
Seen on 7/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: She’s so fantastic. Super nice, easy to schedule with, easy to talk to. Very sexy, pictures are spot on. This is my 2nd visit with her and I’ll definitely be back. Amazing BJ and 69
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
EBKAC |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
8/6/20 |
Review by
EBKAC
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was a return visit taking advantage of her July special! Jessi does a fantastic massage. Its amazing how powerful she is for such a tiny person! She is a very kind and caring person and nice to chat with. A great session and always look forward to the next time we meet! Thank you Jessi.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine628
|
|
knightrider69 |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
8/6/20 |
Seen on 7/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Jasmine in her nice incall location for an hour. One of the cleanest providers I've ever met. Everything was covered and safe and I will definitely repeat. GFE!!.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
8/6/20 |
Seen on 7/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sent her a text and she got right back to me. Got through her screening and we agreed on a time. She was staying in a very upscale incall. Texted her that i had arrived and she sent me the room number right away. Blonde, Busty and Tan what's not to like. Nichole was very easy to talk to the type of women you would like to spend happy hour with. Great CBJ with sexy dirty talk my hands started to explore her body FOV it was clear she was getting nice and warm. Suggested i get on top for missionary, she felt great with more dirty talk and i finished in the cover. Very helpfull with the cleanup no rush getting out. I had a great time, Thanks Nichole
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|