Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10251 - 10300 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
LaurenRose101 Hobbyboy Denver Yes 2 9/12/20
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When she opened the door, Lauren was dressed-to-kill in a figure hugging sexy dress with immaculate hair and makeup. Her pictures are great but she's far cuter in real life. Easy conversation soon progressed to that nice dress slipping to the floor to reveal a perfect spinner body. Started with a great eye contact cbj, followed by mish, cg, doggie (amazing view!) and she made sure I was fully satisfied with a great hj to finish. Really enjoyed meeting Lauren, she's a classy girl. I will definitely repeat. HIGHLY recommend - go see her before she's gone!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KashaeMonae livinglight DTC Yes 22 9/11/20
Review by livinglight (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kash is a beautiful Latina despite her lack of reviews I decided to give her a try. Shes very attractive. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She doggie is a site to see . I'll definitely be back for.more


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ur obsession danish-3096 DTC Yes 4 9/11/20
Review by danish-3096 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I connected with Kelly on P411 a same day incall. Her TCB was solid and was on time. Only area of improvement was that she asked me at the last minute to pick up the jimmy hats. BCD I was pleasantly surprised to see the woman from the pictures. Tiny, tatted, and enhanced. Her services are light GFE, but YMMV. BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, MPCFS, MSOG.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West RAGE_R Denver Yes 61 9/11/20
Review by RAGE_R (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikole was incredibly WONDERFUL! We spent 3 hours together, and it was such a worthwhile and enjoyable time. She’s very kind and friendly, and she looks amazing. Super cute and super sexy. She takes great care of herself. We talked about all sorts of things over a few drinks, and it felt so chill to be with her. She’s a very passionate, lovable lady. And she really starts the mood right. I look forward to meeting with her again!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SierraSinclair Skyguyii Denver Yes 1 9/10/20
Review by Skyguyii (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Sierra this afternoon and she did not disappoint! A very lovey lady to spend time with. Met me at the door with kiss and hug Offered me a drink and shower, after the shower I came out to find her ready to play in her Birthday suit. She is a great kisser (which I really like) great utf and the main event was fantastic! Tried for round two, but didn’t happen today. Great conversation too! Go see her with confidence. Treat her right guys!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye gntlmanbear DTC Yes 150 9/10/20
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Stevie earlier today and I have to tell you that I just love her body. She is a little taller and younger than I was expecting. As soon as her clothes came off I was mesmerized by her body. And her breasts are a dream come true. Stevie started with wrist action on went the cover and her oral skills are terrific. We did cow girl, doggie, and finished with missionary. Besides being a beautiful LADY. Stevie is now going to be my regular provider. If you haven't seen Stevie you're depriving yourself of the very best LADY on the Other Board.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor EBKAC DTC Yes 60 9/10/20
Review by EBKAC (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is long over due. Sorry Madison. This was our first meeting and as with most first meetings I was a little nervous, but she was so laid back, it made it feel like old friends pretty quickly. Due to some last minute things happening our start time got pushed back a little bit, but it wasn't a big deal. safe area with plenty of parking. Our time together started with a nice back rub and chat to get to know each other a little better, and her asking about my preferences. She then proceeded to the adult activities. Overall I had a nice time with her. Hope to some day see her again.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 170 9/10/20
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an magnificent experience and amazing afternoon I had with Audrey and Hunter. Truly it was amazing and remarkable . They are great individually but absolutely fabulous as a duo! They are beautiful, amazingly skilled, witty and entertaining. If you take each one’s wonderful reviews and triple them as a duo who will get a masterful idea of the time I spent with them. I highly recommend them if you are interest in a duo experience. These two ladies are beyond exceptional . Treat the respectfully and you will have a immense reward. Thank you ladies your the best. Xoxo


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 112 9/10/20
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an magnificent experience and amazing afternoon I had with Hunter and Audrey. Truly it was amazing and remarkable . They are great individually but absolutely fabulous as a duo! They are beautiful, amazingly skilled, witty and entertaining. If you take each one’s wonderful reviews and triple them as a duo who will get a masterful idea of the time I spent with them. I highly recommend them if you are interest in a duo experience. These two ladies are beyond exceptional . Treat the respectfully and you will have a immense reward. Thank you ladies your the best. Xoxo


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna_James boldguy Westminster Yes 40 9/10/20
Review by boldguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally have the opportunity to meet Jenna, and OMG it was worth the wait, after sharing my references we sat an evening appointment at her high end hotel, two call system and I was in her room, she is beautiful and smart, we started talking for almost 20 minutes and after knowing each other we enrolled in the adult activities everything was great, I keep the details for myself but she devoted all her attention to me and I love it. After the main event we keep talking for about another 10 to 15 minutes, she is great, gentleman treat her with respect and you will be rewarded. Thank you Jenna.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennifergrace907 JohnPMac0032 Denver Yes 8 9/10/20
Review by JohnPMac0032 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jennifer is truly an awesome provider that looks better than her photos! A true GFE! FS, DATY, DATO, LFK, CBJ was great! She is incredibly gorgeous with a model type face and body. Her performance is second to none which makes for a true sensual exploration of intimacy. Please treat her right, guys... She is the girl you've always dreamed out. She can hold a conversation really well on a wide range of topics. Overall I just feel in love with her personality and passion for what she does. Guys, please RUN to go see her. She is a true delight not to be missed...


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black NoReligionToo Longmont Yes 47 9/10/20
Review by NoReligionToo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was stressed from work and other crazy aspects to daily life. A massage wass exactly what I needed did the trick to get me relaxed and reset. The setup was easy. Her place is simple to find, safe with convenient parking. We had just enough pleasant conversation to establish comfort and trust. What I really appreciated was neither felt obligated to talk too much. Some providers become chatty cathy to the point of annoyance which counters the purpose of the massage. Not every second needs filled with meaningless yackity yack. Her hands did the speaking and that "conversation" was fantastic.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Exquisite *KLN* Jond765 Denver Yes 5 9/10/20
Review by Jond765 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been trying to see Nikki for a while now, missed her on her first trip to Denver and her next two visits were cancelled/postponed. We finally made it happen a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be happier, I had an amazing time with her and it was worth the wait. Amazing little body, with a gorgeous smile and nice firm backside. Her calm and quiet demeanor put me at ease quickly. After introductions and a quick clean up thing heated up pretty quickly. Started with some bbbj and daty. She brought her swing, that we used for mish, with her which was an amazing first for me. The views are great regardless of position but you get a good look at her tattoos in doggy. Msog was offered. Nikki was very sweet throughout our time together and hopefully Denver becomes a more regular stop for her cause I'll be back there next time she comes to town.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin chilangazo Fort Collins Yes 53 9/10/20
Review by chilangazo (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristin was just amazing! Really easy to talk to with a great and fun personality. Her body is to die for. Pictures do not make her justice. An absolute beautiful woman who knows how to please and take things to the next level. I wish we have more providers like her in this area. Go for the hour. Totally. Will definitely come and see her again anytime.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MysticRose realdave Denver Yes 5 9/10/20
Review by realdave (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm reluctant to write this review... for selfish reasons - I want her all to myself. Rose is special and takes you to another plane of existence. I have not had an FBSM experience like it. Rose is highly intellectual, confident, and beautiful... she reminds me of a long lost love. Professional in-call / professional service and I look forward to seeing her in the future. She's truly wonderful.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott ajplusun Denver Yes 207 9/9/20
Review by ajplusun (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My SO and I enjoy playing with a third from time to time. We've now met with Leyla twice and we are crazy about her! She is beautiful, inside and out - super hot Middle Eastern gal, with amazing huge natural breast, dark hair, and beautiful face. She has a great attitude and is very sweet, but can be sexy and naughty when in the heat of passion. She made us both feel very comfortable and we had a blast with her. We were comfortable with her from the minute we met her. We had a drink while we got to know each other and we just loved her from the start - she's smart, sweet, and so sexy! She's not a big drinker but is usually down for a glass of wine. She followed our lead (mostly my SO's lead) and did exactly what was asked with enthusiasm and sensuality. We tried many fun positions, from watching her eat out my SO while I did her from behind to me banging her while my wife played with a toy and watched (my SO is quite the cuckqueen) to blowing me while my SO ate her out to many other positions. So hot! In between all the hot three-way fun stuff, we took a few breaks at which point we were able to enjoy wonderful conversation which really enhanced the experience. We absolutely adore her and will definitely see her again on a regular basis. Strongly recommend! Treat her well and be generous and she will answer your wildest fantasies and dreams. I have a hard time getting results when I search for "caters to couples," "couples," or similar terms so I am making sure to add some of those terms here for the benefit of future searchers of the reviews. Couples, couples, threesome, SO, Wife, 3some, couple, cuckquean


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 portlandhatguy DTC Yes 94 9/9/20
Review by portlandhatguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally was able to get our schedules to work out. Even without a current post, or may be worth txting to see if she is available. I took the chance and it worked out. Morning with Michelle was great. Simple set-up. Good communication prior to meeting. Decent in-call, though we aren’t in this for the decor. My eyes were focused on her from the minute we met to the time doors closed when I left. So much fun! All of the other reviews are spot on. I can’t add anything more. Just another stellar review for her. A wonderful way to start my day. You might want to try that kind of start to your day.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 footman Denver Yes 71 9/9/20
Review by footman (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is definitely the girl in the pictures, English is OK, but I have not met a provider that has this level of passion and clearly loves what she does. From the second I walked in the second I waddled out with shaking knees. As I walked in her bedroom she dropped to her knees and started an intense and passionate BBBJ. Then started rubbing my cock between her lips. Before I could get on the bed she had me deep inside her. She jumped on and went for a wild deep ride. Then mish, doggy, and probably others. DFK, LFK, BBBJ, FS, and not a clock watcher. Highly recommended if you enjoy a woman that just plain loves to fuck.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott YMMV69 DTC Yes 207 9/9/20
Review by YMMV69 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'd been eyeing Leyla for awhile. 5'1" 105# of exotic, unbridled, Persian born, California raised, sexual energy. Somehow her add on DD+'s really compliment the rest of her curves, vs overwhelm them. Hard to believe she's had a kid.If you want the short version, Just Do Her! All the hoops to jump thru are worth it. Because of the other reviews; I had 5/5 expectations. The reviews here are off, she's even better than the reviews! The ladies "all" say they are exotic, they "all" say they have great skills, they "all" say they look exactly like their pics. Most of them don't, but Leyla is not one of "them." Greets me in a curve hugging black one piece with 4" heels, looking exactly like the pics, and that includes the tan lines! The first of many rareties with her. I went with an hour so there wasn't the initial fast pace like one of the 30 min reviews. Spent nearly 10 mins getting to know each other and finding we had been to some of the same exotic places at different times. Had to remind myself that I was on a time limit, she's that easy to have a great conversation with. Little bit of kissing, then a complaint from her that I'm wearing way too many clothes. Verified her do's and don't's and from that point forward, IT. WAS. ON! There are limits, but I didn't reach any.... I've been trying to think of a good analogy to summarize the experience with Leyla. Drag racer, no; the ride lasts way longer than 6 seconds. Stock car, no; way sexier than that; F1 car, too few curves. Then I recalled when a buddy of mine out East hooked me up with a test drive of a Mclaren 719 last summer. I'd wind her up thinking I'd hit her limits, and there would still be more left in the throttle, yet looked great sitting still. Ya, that would describe Leyla to a "T". Bring your "A" game gents, and an energy drink, or two, and you might stand a chance, but I doubt it..... I'll be back when I recover....


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TS Tara Rides davvy82 DTC Yes 23 9/9/20
Review by davvy82 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I wanted to put that I do not recommend just so I can have her more to myself, honestly was amazing and would highly recommend to anyone thinking about seeing her. Just like all the others reviews said her personality was amazing and was more like I was with a long time girlfriend then a provider. All in all she was amazing and if your even thinking about see her do it! She doesn’t come out that much so take advantage when you can I know I will for sure see her again


Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rosekaysnow steaminsteve DTC Yes 1 9/9/20
Review by steaminsteve (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I seen this little cutie’s ad come up on TOB, but she had no reviews. She said she was not gfe, but did a qv so I decided to check her out. Her stats are all correct and her pictures are definitely her. I give a yes on her recommendation and a yes on her pictures with some caution. She did not look as good as I expected and was not as showy as I hoped. She did give a good cbj that she lubed up herself, but was not that into the main act. Not as good in rcg as others I’ve had. She had to stop me because she did not want me touching anything except boobs and cheeks. She really had a lot of rules that made her seem a little rigid and not able to enjoy our time. Wasn’t a bad experience, if she just had a little more fun with herself it could have been a lot better. Not a bad little 3G provider, if that’s what you’re looking for.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi joseph 4 Rockies Yes 38 9/9/20
Review by joseph 4 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was perfect! She drove up to visit, 2 hour drive. Wonderful person. She is a lot of fun!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
senacox69 Laziboy999 Denver Yes 13 9/8/20
Review by Laziboy999 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Location was easy to find. Standard 2 text set up. The woman who answered the door was the woman in the pictures on her site. We chit chatted a little bit then went up stairs to get bedroom. She let me know 'da rule' and we both disrobed. Her body was magnificent and amazing. Tall and BBW just the way I like them. I went down on her with DATY and she definitely was surprised and enjoyed it. After she was satisfied., then she went down on me for BJ and definitely knew what she was doing for sure. A combination of ' tease and please' with the her hand and mouth. Again, a big plus: experience. We both finished up with her on top with that powerful body. All and all a fantastic experience. Will fit into her schedule and repay with pleasure.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-38-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Thawk2 Denver Yes 44 9/8/20
Review by Thawk2 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It has been a long time since I saw Jade last but question why it took me so long. This is the first time seeing her at her SW Denver incall; which was great. She is wonderfully hot, great kisser and loves her movies and toys. Go see her! Highly recommended!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe mikehung Colorado Springs Yes 82 9/8/20
Review by mikehung (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG she was mesmerizing! She is an angel, she took utmost care of me. She is very lovable, professional and makes such good conversations, time just flies with her. Everything one fantasizes in a GFE session, Zoe will readily offer. She made me explore new things. She knows how to make me last like a never dying battery, ymmv.. damn and then she pops!! That was something. I had more fun than my previous visit with her. It was a pleasant neighborhood, I walked out a happy person.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 94 9/8/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got a very rare jingle from The Lovely Michelle, I responded in full force because there simply is no party that Michelle throws that I wouldn't want to be at. There is something about her that exhibits a very quiet shy woman but at the same time it turns me on like no other. She sent me the in call location and after arriving, I was given instructions on how to proceed from there. Once inside, I found Michelle being her usual self, LOL looking delicious, shy and laid back (my kind of woman). This woman gets an A+ for attitude, looks and skills. Yes all of these things have probably been mentioned in her stellar amount of views but I don't see anything wrong with repeating the obvious. I could talk to her for hours, she has the ability to connect on just about any subject we engage or happen to cover. I absolutely adore spending time with her because to me this is not an act for her, what you see is what you get with Michelle and I honestly think she is just being herself. The Savior Faire "Sexy/Shy/Girl Next Door and The Upside Down Princess" Award goes to The One and Only Ms Michelle.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Hulk Denver Yes 129 9/8/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It had been a year since I saw Lexy last so when her ad popped up I felt compelled to pull the trigger. Lexy is a fun lady to spend time with and she really gets vocal with her O's. Everything GFE is on the table and provided with much enthusiasm. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on a fun time!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos JJBoulder Fort Collins Yes 99 9/8/20
Review by JJBoulder (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with Rose. The verification process was as advertised: painless, simple, and quick. We set up an appointment for the next day. Her instructions were clear, communication was prompt and clear, and her responses were prompt. Her incall location is nice, quiet, and safe. I felt like I was visiting a girlfriend. Her pictures do not do her justice. I was met at the door by an attractive, smiling, sexy milf. She greeted me warmly and the rest of the appointment was absolutely amazing. She helped me feel at ease and excited at the same time. At one point I even told her that she took my breath away. I already have an appointment to repeat the experience. Her other reviews are accurate so I add my recommendation.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
aprilazalea camelrider Denver Yes 11 9/8/20
Review by camelrider (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: April is absolutely amazing. Being with her was like a dream and the best experience I have had so far. I was running a little behind and it wasn't a problem for her. She preformed my outfit request perfectly and somehow we even ending matching! She is a complete GFE DFK DATY BBBJ CFS and the list goes on. Can't wait till we can meet again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-35-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Hobbyguy1985 Denver Yes 207 9/8/20
Review by Hobbyguy1985 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Leyla. We have such a chemistry. I’m sure if it was filmed we’d be up for an AVN award. Unabashed passion is how I would describe my date with her. She begs for me to throat fuck her and I love it even more when she begs for me to put my “perfect cock” in her tight little ass. She lets me fuck her any which way I please. She is by far the most passionate and top notch provider I’ve ever encountered. She is simply the best.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaLamour NeoBrock97 Denver Yes 31 9/8/20
Review by NeoBrock97 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not sure what I can say about Mia more than what has already been said. She is so incredibly friendly, sweet, beautiful, sensual and sexy! Absolutely Amazing! Easy setup, late morning with her at very nice upscale incal. I walked in to a hot kissing by a gorgeous petite babe wearing a fancy "loose" outfit. She made me feel like a boyfriend coming over to see her. LFK to start, mutual touching, fondling and off came the clothes. Then more mutual touching, fondling and really enjoyed her round breasts. I really appreciated that she went slow and allowed me to slowly work up, otherwise I would have popped in the first 10 minutes. She did some tender BBBJ followed by covered MPFS going slow and recognizing I needed occasionally breaks. So nice to be kept on edge for so long. Just the right amount of teasing. she finished me off with a super sweet standing BBBJ-CIM. Thank you so much Mia for such an amazing time.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie NeoBrock97 DTC Yes 140 9/8/20
Review by NeoBrock97 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aspen is a very attractive lady. In my opinion, she is much better looking than her photos. Not to mention she is very sweet, funny and so much fun. Very GFE. Deffinitely ATF material. Really can't say more than what all of her reviews say about her. Turned my world upside down. Simply the best.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Mountain Dew Fort Collins Yes 99 9/7/20
Review by Mountain Dew (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An all around great experience! Incall was easy to get to and very nice. I had a wonderful time.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE RealDeal23 Denver Yes 14 9/7/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had another memorable encounter with Adrianna today. My second time seeing her. It was quite the experience being with this beauty in luxury. Her lips and ass are amazing. Began with some kissing which led to some very motivated standing UTF. Then came covered K9 again her ass is tremendous. Finished with sitting UTF and CIM. Overall a spectacular visit. As always treat her well and life’s a breeze.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Illini88 DTC Yes 119 9/6/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Cherry was easy to set up a time with and communication was great up to our visit. The time spent with her was much more than I expected. Her voice, the way she responded to my touch, the wonderful smile, the feeling of her next to me and the way she moved all made for a great visit. She also gave me some very kind words as l was leaving. She is a smart, generous lady and if you are giving to her you will get more back in return. Thank you again for a great time and stay sweet.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Strange_Ice DTC Yes 145 9/6/20
Review by Strange_Ice (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up with Catalina was very easy through tob. I saw she was getting ready to retire so I had to meet her before it was too late, and I am so glad I did. To start we had a time set for noon and I unexpectedly had to work a lot longer then expected but when i messaged her around 9 asking if we could push it back to around 5 she was very flexible and we ended up meeting around 430. On arrival she was very welcoming and after a quick shower we had a very good time together with a good conversation before leaving... thank you very much Catalina and I hope you the best when you move on to new things


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson ishmael2 Westminster Yes 47 9/6/20
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Dianna for a long time and was delighted to find her in Westminster. I was greeted warmly by a very sexy woman and led to a lovely room with soothing music and lighting where we began our massage. She teased me with a sensuous body slide then whispered in my ear for me to turn over. When I did , I was amazed both at her incredible smile and fabulous breasts. They are a delight to see and hold. We went through my favorite acronyms (bbbj, daty, 69, CG) in a slow languorous hour. Dianna is gorgeous to look at, bright, and funny and a really warm person. I went to see her again a week later and plan to visit often! Thank you, Dianna


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby 2ndAct Denver Yes 78 9/6/20
Review by 2ndAct (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: With all the craziness going on in the world right now its been a pleasure to see Misa again several times. Same beautiful lady, same fantastic massage, she makes the world seem a little more bearable. Nice hassle free appointment, easy parking. Love her clean, quiet incall. Highly recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ur obsession Userfun Denver Yes 4 9/6/20
Review by Userfun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kelly is amazing. Scheduling was easy with sharing my references. She answered the door in a sexy kitty cat outfit, complete with ears. Her body is incredible, small, tight and great MMs. Other reviews of the activities and her enthusiasm are accurate. Bbbj, daty, cfs, multiple positions. If you are considering seeing Kelly, pull the trigger!! You will be thrilled you did. She is a true gem. My new ATF. I will be back many times while she is here these next 2 weeks.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate mhur123 Denver Yes 129 9/6/20
Review by mhur123 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you are looking for an experienced, ENTHUSIASTIC provider, you can't go wrong with Lexy. She met me at the door in, um, not much :) and got less dressed from there. Let's just say that her oral skills are amazing everywhere!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Denverencounters Denver Yes 120 9/6/20
Review by Denverencounters (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’d see Bree’s posts for a long time, why did I wait... I shouldn’t have. Bree was very welcoming. And on somewhat short notice. I could have gone multiple rounds but time didn’t align. I’ll see her again, highly recommend. All activities were performed with enthusiasm.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily-1430 nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 23 9/6/20
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Emily remains an ATF for me and I was glad to see she was back in town, even if for a short while. As always, her massage skills were on point and are cmt worthy. But of course, that is just the warm up to much more invigorating that will leave you breathless. Emily is an amazing woman and I can't wait until her next visit.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Smp64 Denver Yes 207 9/5/20
Review by Smp64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There's nothing I can add to my previous review. I have seen Leyla a bunch of times and every time is better than the last! She is an unbelievable provider! Outside of mind blowing adult activities, she is a great person and fun to be around! Leyla Scott my addiction!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelina Allgood Silvesco Denver Yes 21 9/5/20
Review by Silvesco (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The lovely, and exotic, beyond attractive Miss Petrova! I want to thank you for a great evening and experience. Prompt upon contact. Screening was quick and easy. Kept complete communication up prior to engagement. Once she knocked on my door, overwhelmed is all I can say. There stood a long curved figure wearing a killer dress. Bodacious, and a smile that lights up her entire face. It’s rare to see women dress up like was the norm when I was growing up. I really miss it. When I say she wore the dress, she owned that dress. And me for as long as she would stay in my life if she chose... Her heels pushed me over the top. Or maybe it was the red lips...? Classy and intelligent. Conversation flowed, I couldn’t take my eyes off her the entire time. She has a full time profession outside of providing. She has a lot going on and I was intrigued and impressed by this woman. Things progressed between us and my night got even better. She provided me with a complete experience. GFE was enthusiastic, and the lines blurred between fantasy with her and a real date. On the couch, bodies writhing while trying to get to things under clothes. Heat, trickles of sweat and buttons flying. A little foreplay and then we moved from the living room somehow to the bedroom. I do not remember how but I regained consciousness there later so I assumed. A fantastic experience for me. She is beautiful inside and out. Her photos are dated, they are not a fair representation of just how incredibly salacious this woman is. I’ll keep the rest for myself, suffice to say CBJ, MPCFS, GFE, DATY (incredible), I don’t see how you could not leave completely satisfied. YMMV & expectations might be different than mine, but for me it was one of my finest experiences. Thank you to Ana for a great night. I apologize for the tardy review. I was acting a little selfish. I did not want to share right away... ;)


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams stephen1 DTC Yes 37 9/4/20
Review by stephen1 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say.. I had the itch and Shelby's listing was up so I was curious and excited. Easy setup, very responsive with texts. Hands down, the best oral skills along with her nice soft skin and curves. Treat her well! Will definitely see her again next time she's in Denver.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix bornfree72 Boulder Yes 156 9/4/20
Review by bornfree72 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Phenomenal experience with Maggie. What a beautiful, charming lady. Absolutely marvelous from start to finish. Will definitely visit her again pretty soon!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl jseattle Boulder Yes 143 9/4/20
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kara my time with this beautiful woman was fantastic from the start! She is sensual and sexy!! I have seen her several times it gets better every time!! Until our next jaunt!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort NoCoGuy-7001 Fort Collins Yes 30 9/4/20
Review by NoCoGuy-7001 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Brooke for the first time a few weeks ago, I had seen another provider near her but for some reason had never met with Brooke. She was amazing!! I did Nuru and she was fun to talk to and play with. Her panties stayed on although the rest of her body was gorgeous! She is very fit and her time in the weight room shows. Can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Milo0909 DTC Yes 95 9/4/20
Review by Milo0909 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super great experience with Jessi , I'm not gonna go with details but every review is very accurate, I had a great time ,thanks jessi. I'm definitely going to be a regular.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams steaminsteve DTC Yes 37 9/4/20
Review by steaminsteve (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I sent Shelby a message with my info and references on TOB. Scheduling a time to meet from there was easy. I entered her room and she greeted me in her underwear and sexy stockings. She looked so good in real life, better than her photos and you can already tell she is model level hot in her photos. started out as an intimate gfe with dfk and lots of touching, more kissing and yes dancing. I couldn’t get over how gorgeous she was, so I had her show off in some sexy poses. She looked so perfect! A true goddess! So friendly, nice smile, beautiful eyes, magnificent hair, gorgeous legs, big ass, amazing figure, great tits, cute hands, awesome nails, sexy feet, if there are tags she has all of them. She must have liked how I looked too cause she took over with some utf mastery, then traded positions. The dessert was so tasty and creamy, I had to lean her back and tongue tease everything, finishing with a ride on the 69. This almost brought me to the big o with so much gagging and dt. We finally got to mpcfs and I slipped right in with all her saliva and wet and creamy glory. Absolutely loved her moaning, her o face, all that dirty talk and touching. I will never forget that hot ass twerking going on in rcg. With skills like hers this is every man’s dream. The sweat started pouring all over her fine ass on a hot summer day by the time we made it to k9. Had to hold off so many times because I wanted to enjoy it more and more, I actually had trouble finishing. Shelby wanted it for me so bad, she had some tricks for me. I will stop with the details here and just say we crossed the line from intimate gfe to dirty pse for a grand finale. ATF in every and all respects, she is such a gem. Shelby’s skills are in a league of their own. I have never covered so much ground; this girl is open to everything if it feels good. I am so lucky I got to see her. I only spent an hour with her, though the experience was so euphoric and so vivid that it could have been years! Going to have to plan a trip to Seattle if she doesn’t come back soon! Sorry for such a long review, I could have just said it like it is; best sex ever.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: