Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10101 - 10150 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
LillyBelle Alan2157 Denver Yes 75 10/8/20
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw LillyBelle - Elizabeth. Great place. Her pictures do not do her justice. Very hot spinner girl. All activities were top notch and she is very accommodating. You can't go wrong seeing this sweetheart of a girl. Careful she could become an addiction! Be respectful and treat her well. Thank you Elizabeth and take care until next visit.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla Tony2018 DTC Yes 44 10/8/20
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an enjoyable time with Layla. She comes from Texas and is very friendly. Standard verification and text process. Was quick to reply and met her at a nice incall location. Definitely GFE. Very personable and interested in making sure you are happy. Definitely recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen georgeagog Denver Yes 54 10/8/20
Review by georgeagog (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great looking slim spinner with perfect man made breasts! The screening was very different, let's say the least. I totally recommend her if you are not the nervous type. Today I was nervous, so it's my fault for not having a great experience. She tried for 15 min, then she got disappointed... still I hope to see her again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Laidback1 DTC Yes 103 10/7/20
Review by Laidback1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Kay is a smoke show. She’s gorgeous and the pictures are accurate. Her body is to die for. Delicious. She’s an awesome person too. She pampered me completely. Highly recommended fellas. Can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Leoguy61 Westminster Yes 207 10/7/20
Review by Leoguy61 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m a newbie to the hobby and Ms Scott was the perfect introduction! She is more beautiful in person than her pictures suggest. I’ve been looking at her profile and reviews for months and decided to pull the trigger! She was very intelligent and eased my nervousness with our conversation. It was a GFE/PSE experience! As I write this, I just keep the images going over and over in my head! I almost popped after the first 5 minutes of her perfectly preformed BBBJ! I had her stop so I could giver her some DATY/DATO which tasted like manna from the God’s! She put on a show for me that was just like my favorite type porn movie with a couple of toys! I helped her with toys going in and out of her delicious openings! On went the cover and I finished very fast as I’m old and haven’t had a female companion in 8+years. Her pillow talk alone was worth it! I will be seeing her again Thanks Leyla for the heavenly time!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alycia-2302 Pandapaws418 Denver Yes 15 10/7/20
Review by Pandapaws418 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very easy to set up a date with and even easier to talk to and relax with. The incall location was very clean and made you feel comfortable. She is definitely the big booty queen. If you love BBW she is the person you need to see. I will be back for sure.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Illini88 Thornton Yes 123 10/7/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve visited with Miss Devon several more times since my last review and all I can say is she just gets better. She is a total sweetheart, very pretty, accommodating, dependable and a absolute pleasure to be around. You can’t go wrong with this lady and I can’t recommend her enough. Thanks again Devon and I’ll see you soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kelly savory 69bronco Denver Yes 6 10/6/20
Review by 69bronco (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kelly was quick to respond and easy to setup with. She showed up within 30 minutes. She may have been busy that night because she did seem rushed. BBBJ was great and then covered up and finished in mish which was quite good. I would repeat.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot 69bronco Denver Yes 31 10/6/20
Review by 69bronco (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dot is a tight little spinner. She is fun to talk and hang out with. Started with CBJ and then onto very good CG. I would repeat.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Jessica Salvipachuco80 DTC Yes 28 10/6/20
Review by Salvipachuco80 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met while she was in DTC. Nice place, clean and neat. She was dressed comfortably. Greated me with a quick hug. She's has an incredible body. She was a dancer and it shows. She has freckles and a cute smile. We had a little small talk and I really soaked in her stunning body. She has a few rules but just goes with the flow. She was appreciative that I came clean and proper. She's skilled and fun. Or hour flew but we were able to work a few different angles before finishing up. No rushing out the door. I can't wait to see her again. She happens to look like a friend of mine which is a bonus.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara the.data.suggests DTC Yes 67 10/5/20
Review by the.data.suggests (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time to see Dr. A! Her place is spotless. Delightful personality! Excellent CMT. Great conversation. Very sensual. Cute body. Fun to play with! I'll be back!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED Torres619 Fort Collins Yes 45 10/5/20
Review by Torres619 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was finally able to see her and I had a great time. Set up was quick and easy and she was very nice. She made me feel comfortable and never rushed me. I will repeat. Take care of her.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby TommyGun Denver Yes 43 10/5/20
Review by TommyGun (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG! Best Sensual Massage I’ve ever Had! She is stunning, fabulous in every way! Such a comfortable mood and space makes you feel refreshed and invigorated for the rest of your day!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Divine pyramid Denver Yes 14 10/5/20
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to my friend Tara in need of a good FBSM. Convenient location Had no problem arriving from work and fit in well. Love the area rug!!! (Inside joke). The experience was phenomenal. Tara never disappoints. This beautiful lady has the world's most perfect body and is gorgeous. Great massage and great slide! I highly highly recommend. If you see her once you will see her again and again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Sebastian8d Boulder Yes 156 10/5/20
Review by Sebastian8d (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It took a while to find a time that worked, but Maggie was patient and accommodating. Overall fantastic, exactly what I was looking for. Maggie has a warm welcoming personality. I had her complete attention and the time flew by. It was a relaxed fun time and I can't wait to visit again.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena JackJMcClure Boulder Yes 48 10/5/20
Review by JackJMcClure (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Highly recommend Selena. I visit her when I’m in town and very much enjoy her warm and sensuous massages. She puts you at ease and provides an excellent massage experience – a real winner after a long trip. All reviews are spot on and always look forward to seeing her when I’m back in the area. She is wonderful to spend time with and is well worth a visit.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia LoggerD DTC Yes 87 10/5/20
Review by LoggerD (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Allessandra for the first time, but it was reuniting with my sexy girlfriend! She is so friendly, passionate. The whole experience was absolutely amazing! My favorite by far!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy Dray57 Denver Yes 16 10/5/20
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I meet skyyy on short notice had to go drop someone off at airport from Colorado spring. She responded pretty quickly no issues with setup straight and to the point nice incall in. When I got to room was greeted by a stuner looks did not disappoint. We talked a little bit then engaged in great adult festivities. Her body is amazing and she appeared to enjoy my company as much as I did. Was not a rushed it was all about me sort of speak. Go see if you get a chance be a gentleman and I'm sure you will have a good time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Illini88 DTC Yes 47 10/5/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I meet with Emily for the first time a few days ago. Everything she says on her website is true. Easy to set up, on time, and came out to meet me with smile. She led me to her very nice in-call, asked if I would like a drink, and we chatted for a few minutes. I found out we had a few things in common and I could have talked to her for much longer. She is very GFE and a great kisser. I think she may have the softest lips I have ever encountered and she knows how to use them. After the fun we started gabbing again and next thing I knew it was time to go. I enjoyed my time with Emily for multiple reasons and wouldn’t hesitate to visit her again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Mickey69 Thornton Yes 94 10/4/20
Review by Mickey69 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is a Sweetheart. I made contact with her through text, and she responded very timely. References were provided through TOB and I was verified. We met at my location later that evening. When we met, I was quickly drawn in by her Sexy accent. Jessica is a Very good Communicator, sometimes a little hard to understand. But certainly no problems. She has a SUPER SEXY Body, and Knows how to please! She was a little quiet for me, but I think we both enjoyed our time together! I would recommend Jess, and will see her in the Future.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana beach56bum DTC Yes 158 10/3/20
Review by beach56bum (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hadn't Montana a long time. We connected over Twitter and she said was going to start seeing clients again after some time off. I gladly booked and she is just as wonderful as ever. She is so nice and sweet to me and if feel so good when I leave. I highly recommend longer as she get is so easy going the time fly's by. I would highly recommend. I won't go into to many details but she is a super sexy MILF, that you will never forget. Great body and breathtaking smile. Enjoy


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 Fourplayluvr DTC Yes 56 10/3/20
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met on short notice. She was very friendly and was into the appointment. Definitely like hooking up with an old girlfriend. Very much a GFE. Thanks Jasmine


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 Jdz_o DTC Yes 56 10/3/20
Review by Jdz_o (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jasmine was great. Set up was easy, and she was available on short notice. Hotel was nice. She made me feel comfortable and was very talkative. The most gfe I’ve had it was great. All her reviews were spot on. Glad she calls Colorado home I’m sure I’ll visit her again soon!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 145 10/2/20
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What else is there to say that hasn't already been said about this beautiful and funny lady? Was able to meet with her and escape the daily grind for an hour. Had a great time with all the normal gfe activities pursued and enjoyed. If she wasn't retiring soon, I know I would see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess Merlinator Denver Yes 60 10/2/20
Review by Merlinator (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky to be able to schedule time with Athena on a Saturday night. She is very comfortable relaxed, and easy to talk to. She is also smoking hot when she comes back from getting changed. If you like long, sexy legs, you will be very happy. This was my second time seeing her, and I plan to return pretty soon. We talked for a bit and then headed to her bedroom. She is a great with DFK. I probably would have kept that going longer, but she moved down for UTF and I was not going to complain. We switched into DATY and finished with CFS. We talked a bit more and I left a very happy guy. She said she is open to introducing new toys and things, if you are interested, but she doesn't push it. Maybe next time we will get more adventurous.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen AssLvr Denver Yes 120 10/2/20
Review by AssLvr (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've known Bree for a few years now. I think the 90+ reviews speak to her character and service. Not much more I can say. On this particular mid day meeting, it was the location that made it both exciting and a bit nerve racking at the same time! It for sure felt like a high school date. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. Lol Her fun flirtatious ways make every second memorable. Full, complete, true GFE. However you want to describe it. Actually is much more than what most guys get with there GF. No shit Needless to say I finished with a monster load as always when with her. After a quick clean up, she pulled the cute little summer dress back down and was on her way.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Alwaysmach1 DTC Yes 64 10/2/20
Review by Alwaysmach1 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She opened the door and I knew I was in for a treat. She spoke in a sexy Russian accent which alone made it an amazing experience. We both enjoyed all activities described by others! Go with confidence.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet Pittbull Denver Yes 80 10/2/20
Review by Pittbull (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say when she opened the door my jaw dropped. Her pictures don’t do her justice and she has a very sweet disposition. As she says in on her web sight she asks that you take a quick scrub before she starts the massage. She gives a very sensual massage from your head to your toes and I really enjoyed the experience and it is one I shall be back for again. After the massage she started me a shower and then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before I left.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy mountainrider33 DTC Yes 16 10/2/20
Review by mountainrider33 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time I've seen this beautiful woman. The first time, over 2 years ago, was a "meh" experience but she definitely knew what she was doing. This time was like a new girl. She was affectionate, very much interactive, and just a joy to spend time with. She is still absolutely gorgeous and has amazing skills. I was hesitant of recommending her 2 years ago but now I have no issue in highly recommending her to any other hobbyist.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan WreckItRalph Denver Yes 120 10/1/20
Review by WreckItRalph (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily was charming, witty, intelligent, funny, sensual and very attractive and attentive. The perfect antidote to all things 2020!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver Lespaul1994 Colorado Springs Yes 42 10/1/20
Review by Lespaul1994 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was fantastic set up in no time and was a gem. Very kind and courteous.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove NoReligionToo Fort Collins Yes 68 10/1/20
Review by NoReligionToo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh my! We texted a little and she shared some pics. Those were very enticing. Typical two factor contact to get specifics on location. It was nice and clean. I was greeted by a gorgeous woman. Sarah could crack walnuts with that butt. All around great shape and fantastic attitude to go with. It didn't take long for her to start stripping us both. Light kisses, bbbj, covered fun. I was fortunate to be allowed msog. When she returns to my neck of the woods I'm definitely scheduling.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Apollo13 Denver Yes 94 10/1/20
Review by Apollo13 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is a sweetie! Beautiful body, pleasant demeanor, down for pretty much whatever. Obviously YMMV, but you can't go wrong with this one. Plenty of body worship, DATO/DATY, view from behind is perfect. Pull the trigger with confidence and treat her well.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Dello1 Denver Yes 94 10/1/20
Review by Dello1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Highly recommend her. Very attentive to your needs. Not a clock watcher and very patient. Pictures don’t do her justice. Must try for yourself!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kinkykittenxoxo smilin Westminster Yes 1 10/1/20
Review by smilin (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow ! This lady is fun to visit. Met at the bar, couple of drinks, easy conservation, suggested we go up to the room and become more acquainted than the public bar would allow. Once inside the room I freshened up and we pretended that we were well acquainted 'lovers' that do what lovers do on a king sized bed ! That is, I pleasure you, you pleasure me, and we simultaneously pleasurely each other in the biblical terminology of "knowing"each other, ie., DFK, BBBJ, DT, 69, CFS, a true GFE experience.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi Alan2157 Westminster Yes 38 9/30/20
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Lyndzi after a few times of trying. She was worth the effort to see. Very pretty blonde girl next door look. She was accommodating. One of the nicest providers I have seen. She provides a GFE with few limits. I will see her again. Other reviews are accurate. Thanks Lyndzi and take care.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena 4Luvrax2020 Westminster Yes 48 9/30/20
Review by 4Luvrax2020 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second visit with Selena and it was just as amazing as the first...maybe even better! Set-up is super easy and she responds quickly. When I first arrived we caught up since it had been a few months since the last visit. We then moved onto the massage table and she has the best touch and really encourages deep breathing and this does help sync with her amazing energy! Love everything about out time together and she has the best setting for a relaxing, soothing, energizing massage and will be making this a regular appt every couple weeks because who doesn't need more touch and amazing massage in their lives?! Looking forward to our next visit!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Snoopy7 Westminster Yes 106 9/30/20
Review by Snoopy7 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan agreed to see me at a Westminster hotel on short notice. When I arrived, she was pleasantly friendly and we chatted for a while, then she asked me to get as comfortable as I liked. As readers of her other reviews will know, she is best known for her oral skills and her reputation is deserved. We started with some DFK and then, because I had moved quickly to BBBJ. She has very good technique backed up by a lot of stamina and it was not long before she brought me to a CIM finish. I can confidently recommend Megan to the oral fans in the group (and really, who among us is not?).


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanelluve Brainpicker Fort Collins Yes 14 9/30/20
Review by Brainpicker (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chanel is the embodiment of the perfume. She is a veery sweet woman. She greets you with a smile. Her photos are accurate; I love her beautiful butt; her splendid breasts and her trimmed pubis. We began with small talk, I commented on the quality of her tattoos- great artistry! She performed CBJ. I inquired about cunnilingus. An immediate yes! Sweet and succulent is an accurate description. After 15 minutes or so Chanel climaxed, which is always fantastic - like a juicy peach! She moved to being on top riding me and we then switched to doggie. I loved grasping her fantastic butt! I did not ejaculate (Tantra training). We cuddled and chatted until the end. Definitely no rushing! We hugged each before departing. Chanel is definitely worth a visit!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Hulk Denver Yes 140 9/30/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have known Aspen now for over three years and she is at the top of my list of ATF's. Her photo's don't do justice as she is even more beautiful in person. She always goes the extra mile to provide a stellar unrushed GFE experience. She is very easy to communicate with on any level and genuinely takes the time to get to know you. She is a rare gem in the hobby world, an old soul at heart, a true friend and companion. I will be anxiously waiting for her next visit here :)


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder eatu55 Boulder Yes 39 9/30/20
Review by eatu55 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have a new friend After screening, we arranged a date. Everything with Amy is super safe. She asks for you to arrive with a mask and checks temps at the door. The massage table is in a quiet room. Ambiance was great and the massage was very relaxing. If you crave feminine touch in a relaxing environment, you'll want to meet Amy.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi zman999 Westminster Yes 38 9/30/20
Review by zman999 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met up with Lyndzi for a meeting and after some light screnning she let me know she was available. Met at a nice I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. She is awesome to talk to as others have said and when the fun came everything was performed with enthusiasm. I'll leave the details to your imagination but I would absolutely recommend going to see this lovely woman and enjoy your time with her. Thanks Lyndzi and can't wait to see you again!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
eclispe6969 Ponzo.Jack Denver No 9 9/30/20
Review by Ponzo.Jack (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: She did not look like her pictures, much larger, and not in the best places. She was nice enough for a while. For god sake save yourself the hassle. After months of trying we scheduled for 1.2 hour We partied for 1.5hours. She undressess and shows me her amateur porn vids. Its hot pnp bbbj stuff mostly. I am ready, but just before my BBBJ she becomes very offended becaude of some personal item, starts to get dressed and leaves quick fast. I was both confused. She goes to some friends 15min away. We work it out even request another new 30min to make this situation better. She says she is on her way.... 2 hours later then she leaves again for 6 hours!!! Finally comes back again unexpectedly and wants to continue 30 or so minutes pass spending most of the time on the phone texting. She finally starts BBBJ for less than a minute, and says she cant do BBBJ all day and needs to go to meet some guy immediately. She gets up and starts to dress and I protest as both 1.5 and 30 min ended way too early. She doesnt care, walks out to car, lies again and drives away. This was by far the worst experience with a provider I have ever had, full stop. Straight up scammed.... the second time was especially cruel. Played me good.


Age: 32 Grooming: Landing Strip Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Hair Color: Blonde Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-28
REBUTTAL:

Wow are you kidding me after being completely offended on your comments towards me when I 1st arrived and after u turning into a complete entertainment of my embarrassment that continued on when you put on pregnancy fetishes on porn I continued to be cool with you and after you helped yourself to all of my party favors and you realized I had no more yes I lefted because u wanted me to go get more so I followed through came back and then u continued with the harassment all though I still got undressed for you and did what you asked and after you helped yourself to all the party favors again yes the bbbj wasn't working probably cuz you consumed too much and yeah rip off is right I paid for you to get high and harass my weight. For the record all my pictures are up to date and accurate.. but yes rip off is very correct I paid for your party And u continued to try and see me after so don't lie I have blocked your number so you got pissed and came on here to try embarrass me more I sware you get off on embarrassing people how cruel .. all you do is talk a big game thinking your all that and super rich but you can't even preform cause your addiction overtakes you and I become a feen and don't realize how your offending people with ur little dick attitude ....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Jaybird69 Fort Collins Yes 121 9/29/20
Review by Jaybird69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cali was a total knockout. Great curves and a great ass. Sweet little kitty that had a purr like no other. Great kisser and lots of fun. Will be a regular for me.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis leigeois Denver Yes 47 9/29/20
Review by leigeois (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW, WOW, WOW! Did I say WOW? I had seen Jessie post a few years back when I first looked into the hobby but did not connect up because of certain things. And that was a mistake back then and am so glad that I did last week. We had started out chatting over text and set a date. I was so excited that 2 days later I asked if by chance she was available then and she responded immediately saying she was. Our new date was set. We first began talking which turned into a back massage with her fully.... Light kisses began about 10 minutes in and things progressed from there. I will not go into full detail, but if I could have a Latin Geisha, she would be it. I plan to see her again, and again, and again!!!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii Savoir Faire Denver Yes 45 9/29/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Time flies by and waits for no one when you are not paying it any attention. Somehow, someway, I let 3 years go by before connecting back with my Carmel Colored Bombshell. Due to my funny work schedule, I am probably more guilty than she is. Anyways, she invited me over and when I seen her, the words "DAMN" immediately came out of my mouth. I must have said that word at least 10 times because I just couldn't believe how good she looked. Fit, Fine, Shy and her Body = A+ (Slim Thick my kind of woman), Attitude = A+, Conversation = A+ (I didn't want to go home). Lola seriously knows how to treat a person/man. This woman has my highest recommendation because I had a wonderful time just talking to her and catching up from the last time I seen her. The Savior Faire "Top 5 TOB Provider Bodies" Award goes to Ms Lola................................Knock em dead buttercup.........


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
elladane Bobdee2424 DTC Yes 46 9/29/20
Review by Bobdee2424 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was finally able to meet up with the lovely Ella and she was definitely worth the wait. Once I arrive I walked in and was floored by her beauty. We chatted a bit and got to know a little bit about each other. I started with some DATY which lead to a fantastic O from her. Next she returned the favor and was very good at this my boys even got some attention. On went the hat and she hopped on for a ride she feels amazing. Then we moved to K9 then to Mish and then back with her on top. She finished me off with a BBBJ till I couldn’t hold off any longer and used her hand to complete the job. We chatted a bit more till it was time for me to go. I would recommend her she is the total package and easy to talk to oh and I will mention it again how her beauty will floor you. Till next time Ella thank you for a wonderful night.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose gnarley_boy12 Boulder Yes 40 9/29/20
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leena has been on my radar/dream woman list for a long time. Noticed her ad on another site and sent her a P411 request and text which she responded to promptly. We exchanged a few texts to work out the details and scheduled for the next day. Just from the tone of her texts I thought I was in for a very good and as it turned out I was definitely correct. Can't add much to the prior reviews. Was met by a very cute young woman with a great smile. We talked and drank a bit of wine. When the clothes came off I was treated to her very curvy tight body and her full menu of normal GFE activities. I had one of the most fun, lots of laughs and kisses, if not the most fun "dates" ever. Leena is cute, very responsive if you treat her right, open, mature beyond her years conversationally and ..... Already looking to seeing her again in Boulder.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yen-3308 Willryder4fun Fort Collins Yes 29 9/29/20
Review by Willryder4fun (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/20
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yen was quick to respond and screen. Upon meeting at her nice incall, I was pleased to see a tall and beautiful woman with a fit, feminine figure. She is not GFE and is very safe, yet enjoyed daty and especially the main event. Her quiet vocals and dirty talk, excellent eye contact, and great communication skills, beg for a repeat adventure.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose Jay12 Colorado Springs Yes 40 9/29/20
Review by Jay12 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had an amazing time for start to finish! Set up was easy and ambience was perfect. Started off with BBJ and I could not resist she was so great at it that I had to cim. I will be seeing her again before she leaves. She Super fun!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: