|
Elara
|
|
Merlinator |
DTC |
Yes |
67
|
9/28/20 |
Seen on 9/6/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Elara was great. She adjusted her schedule to meet me on a weekend. I think she cannot always do that, but I am very happy that she did.
She has a really nice, comfortable incall, and she focuses on making sure you are relaxed and calm. She gives a CMT level massage and she really worked on and pretty much fixed, a problem area for me. That was a great bonus.
The flip was excellent: nice and slow with a few drive-you-crazy restarts.
Her schedule is changing because of work/school/life commitments, but I plan to try to see her when our schedules line up.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
hornyoldtoad |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
9/28/20 |
Seen on 9/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. I had the luxury of visiting with Sasha last weekend. What a naturally stunning woman. What an amazing experience. Looking forward to next time already and will no doubt book a longer appointment.
Met at her spa for a fantastic massage. And I have to point out as a big fan of the fbsm, hers is one of the best I have experienced. I say this because she employs several modalities (all in their own right relaxing) all incorporated harmoniously into the massage experience. And when applied in concert offer a true balance of the therapeutic qualities of a good massage and the sensual qualities of a good massage that literally come together for a true fbsm. From the start to the ever so wonderful finish, it is a fantastic massage/experience that is relaxing, therapeutic, intimate, sensual, and on and on. Will repeat. Highly recommend.
Also worth noting:
--easy to set up, courteous, and easy-going
--very safe and comfortable/relaxing incall
--lots of easy and safe parking
--easy to find
--massage lasted the entire allotted time
--very personable, comforting and downright sensual and sexy woman
--put me right at ease from minute one
As stated: will repeat and highly recommend.
Thank you Sasha - see you soon:)
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyndzi
|
|
Rugersmygun |
Westminster |
Yes |
38
|
9/28/20 |
Seen on 9/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a great encounter. I can't believe I waited so long to meet her after the first 5 mins we were talking like we were old friends found out we have few things in common nice cars, toys, ect.
The adult activities were ...Awesome ;)
Highly recommend she's a Sweetheart!!!
She told me to think of something else lol
I'll be thinking of her till we meet again
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jennifergrace907
|
|
Sleepsnaked |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
9/28/20 |
Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW I a phenomenal time with Jennifer. She can definately read your character, so be genuine, and be a gentleman and you will have the time of your life. We had a dinner date with and hour incall, and I had to force myself not to stare during dinner, she's gorgeous and her pictures are spot on. She was comfortable, relaxed, and overtly flirtatious. Soo....... exactly what I had hoped for. After dinner she gave me her address and I headed over to her place. Over all easy to find. Nice place.
Incall was great and as I mentioned earlier, she has a skill for reading people. She seemed to know what I would like and want, without me even asking. She laid me down for a FBSM (with body slide)which ended up being a cross between erotic and therapeutic. She worked my muscles and turned me on at the same time. Then came CBJ, and CG. (By the way she's very petite and tight.) And eventually mish and doggie. I finished so hard I saw stars.
Nothing seemed awkward or forced and you get the sence she truly enjoys what she does. I seriously can't say enough about how much I enjoyed my evening with her. She was everything I expected, hoped for, and more. I would recommend to anyone, anytime, without hesitation. She's a superstar.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
2milezhigh |
Westminster |
So-So |
83
|
9/28/20 |
Seen on 9/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted her the day of I had wanted to set up, she accommodated me which was awesome! After sharing references through TOB we were all set. I was at her hotel within 2 hours, good communication until I arrived. When I walked in, I noticed she was the girl in her pictures, she is smoking hot for sure. While she is very beautiful, I feel lacked enthusiasm. CBJ was good ( I knew she didn’t do bbbj coming in, which is fine). After I was at attention she asked what position I wanted, asked for cowgirl and she said she doesn’t do that because it does nothing for her? Ok that’s fine for me so we did some mish and into doggy, before I finished I asked if we could go twice, and she said she only goes once. After I finished and took a shower I was out of the door in 25 minutes. She was very nice and also beautiful but I was disappointed felt rushed. I’ll stick to my local ATFs from now on
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
REBUTTAL:
Lack of enthusiasm is the last thing i try to give out to people i see, i try to make everyone feel as comfortable and happy as i can when they come to see me so i am sorry you felt this way! Not sure where we didn’t connect but i like to always talk to the person i am seeing and get to know them before we get to the fun part! Although cowgirl isn’t my favorite , (yes because i don’t get any pleasure ;) and my guys like to please their women) i do have many other fun positions i like to try and I’m more than happy to figure the best one out for us both so I’m glad you enjoyed it enough to enjoy the ACTUAL experience. CBJ is one of my favorite things to do so lack of enthusiasm in that department definitely isn’t excepted and i try to make that one my MOST memorable things we do, as you can read in my other reviews! Although you were in and out in 25min i positivity wouldn’t let anyone rinse off if i was in a hurry & i do specify in my texting convo with all my clients that the donation is for the service & not for the time. So, some tend to enjoy my activities SO MUCH that they end up finishing when they’re ready, even though i always let the guys know let me know if I’m doing anything too much because I’m the kind of girl who really enjoys what i do, and i DEFINITELY get into it!!!! ;)
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
CmdrData-1 |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
9/27/20 |
Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve been seeing Reese for quite some time, and I just can’t say enough about her. She is an absolute study in perfection with those wonderfully long legs, her tanned and toned body, perfectly sized enhancements, and classically beautiful face. Combine all that with a sweet, engaging personality, and there you have it. Reese is just a pleasure to be around. My previous review of Reese should be appended below, so read on. Everything I said in that review is still true. One important update is that since the Covid business Reese has been using a private incall in the DTC. If you have a sweet tooth, you’re in luck because she always has a bowl full of chocolate goodies to select from as you leave. I highly recommend seeing Reese!
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
BeatRellik |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
9/27/20 |
Seen on 9/18/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Minus the little hiccup at the beginning, I’m at a loss for words... massage... check. The excitement before the flip... check. I couldn’t tell who was enjoying it more...
Lola, you are very talented. Hope to see you soon.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
diggin dog |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
9/27/20 |
Seen on 9/18/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I can see why Misa has so many great reviews! Easy to contact, prompt responses, nice location, convenient parking, and a wonderful FBSM. She is a sexy and petite doll who has great hands and gives a great body to body oil massage in the nude (with mutual touching) in a Nuru style. Note to self...schedule next visit for a longer time.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
Turtleman |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
9/27/20 |
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely amazing time with aspen as always. I’ve seen her quite a few times over the last couple years and she never ceases to impress me everytime we get together. Always on time when I arrive, super polite and friendly. She’s absolutely gorgeous, just like her pics, one of the few girls I would consider a 10/10 on both her face and body. Super nice mm’s and a nice medium sized booty. What I really appreciate about her (besides the steamy fun) is how she makes sure that you know she’s 110% totally focused on you during your time together, very attentive. As for the fun, everything the other reviews have said is completely true. Some menu items seem to be more ymmv, nothing unsafe of course but I guarantee you’ll have the time of your life the first meet as long as your hygienic and respectful. Her top is absolutely heavenly, definitely top 3 in my life if not number 1. You can just tell this women very much enjoys giving pleasure. I always have to wipe after we finish when I don’t shower after. That should tell you how great aspen is.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Archetype |
Westminster |
Yes |
207
|
9/26/20 |
Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Exceptional experience with Ms. Scott. From the setup, to the goodbyes, everything was amazing.
Leyla communicates promptly and clearly. Setup was a breeze and there were no delays.
was beyond amazing. Leyla is funny, witty, passionate, caring, and attentive. Did I mention passionate? This was one of the hottest I've had in awhile. I did not find any limits (although it's not my style to push very hard). Leyla made it incredibly difficult for me to leave, as my legs weren't quite working correctly. was an astounding blend of GFE and PSE that had me immediately thinking about the next time with her.
All the previous reviews are accurate - if you're on the fence with seeing Leyla, get the hell off of it and get in contact with her.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chloeblue83
|
|
The Dv8or |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
9/26/20 |
Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Gave a most excellent BBBJCIM. If you’re in need of oral, she is definitely a go-to.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
birdieman |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 9/16/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kassie was up for an early morning rendezvous and she looked great in a little black dress! She started with a back rub and some oil. That was relaxing and very light touch. Then moved to her sitting up with her toy in detween her legs which was very sexy. Then a little play and on with cover. Good cbj until ready then daty which is clean and fresh. Main event was great! Recommend her. Hot little spinner body!! You can't go wrong.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vivi_tob
|
|
NorthTopper |
Boulder |
Yes |
1
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was straightforward. I scheduled several days in advance and received a quick response. Moving to text messages for final details. Vivi is in Boulder, parking can sometimes be problematic (I mean, come on, it's Boulder) but I found nearby street parking.
You've heard the song "Girl from Ipanema", "Tall and Tan and Young and Lovely". Have you ever had a fantasy about her? Well let me tell you Vivi will fulfill that fantasy.........and more.
Tall, Viv is 5'5". Add 4" heels with thigh high black stockings and yeah, she's tall.
Tan, very much the look in the 60s and 70s, not so much anymore. Her skin is silky smooth with just a bare hint of overall tan.
Young, at 29 years old compared to my 60+ the answer is yes, and she looks younger than that.
Lovely, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah. With long silky raven black hair, dark brown eyes, and a sweet smile that lights up her whole being. Yes, she is lovely.
Vivi met me at the door in black lingerie, with the aforementioned smile and a hug and a LFK kiss. We sat at the couch for a bit with light, fun conversation. Vivi's Brazilian accent is soft and enticing. Her English is excellent. It is a pleasure to talk to her and just gaze at her beauty. But further adventure awaits.
Off to the bedroom, she offered a shower in her immaculately clean bathroom. I joined her on the bed, both on our knees, face to face. LFK and caresses, her delicate fingers tracing over my member....which worked really well. I removed her bra (got it in one!) to reveal her perfect 32 Ds. DFK and more insistent stroking. We proceeded to DATY with the gift of a fantastic O. Then BBBJ with BLS. Eye contact was outstanding. Almost too much her skills are that good. I asked her to slow down. BLS allowed me to recover my composure. On with the raincoat and on to CG. This woman is a piece of art. The perfection of the proportions from that viewpoint are indelibly etched on my brain. Her hourglass shape is mesmerizing. We rolled off and into doggy. The profile of her pretty face combined with her fingers caressing herself soon lead both of us to a simultaneous O. WOW !!
Clean up, light, fun conversation while I continued to enjoy the vision before me. A quick shower and I was on my way.
My "Girl from Ipanema" fantasy fulfilled to overflowing.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been in communication with Lucy for a while and we were finally able to find a time and date to work for both of us. Very good communication. Nice incall on the west side. Lucy is a very pretty young lady and very fun to spend time with. Very talented. I will repeat.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffanylove4you
|
|
cosmo |
DTC |
Yes |
55
|
9/25/20 |
Review by
cosmo
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Tiffany several timEs over the years.
Let’s be clear, Tiffany is a beautiful woman with very sexy proportions. Her short stature and million dollar smile makes you melt in all her cuteness.
From the moment I walked in she turned her attention to me. Removed my clothes and we embraced like lost lovers. Her oral and rodeo skills are second to none. I love the feeling of her smooth and soft skin.
I was provided a nice massage and we showered together afterwards. We caught up with some nice conversation during the massage. I was not rushed and may have even overstayed the appointment a little. Not sure as Tiffany was not a clock watcher.
Take care sweetheart.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jennifergrace907
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
9/25/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow Jenifer is a smoking hot tall drink of water! On a scale of 1 to 10 she is an 11 and could easily be an America's Top Model. She greeted me at the door with a welcome kiss and it was game on from there. She provided a very action packed "steller" GFE experience. Other reviews are spot on, easy to communicate with and very down to earth. Go and see her, you will not be disappointed. She totally rocks!!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Stopjohn57 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
142
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It's been a while coming for me to write this review. Reece was everything you could ever ask for in a provider. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is a true GFE. I've had the pleasure of seeing her twice while in Colorado Springs. I hope to see her again. Treat her like the Lady she is and she won't disappoint !!!!!)
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Jessica
|
|
Laidback1 |
DTC |
Yes |
28
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessica is awesome. Had a great time with her. She is beautiful and has a drop dead body. Yummy! She’s easy to talk to and relaxing to be with. Never felt rushed. Great GFE. I will definitely be seeing her again!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
Greenlite |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
106
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 9/16/20
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a little time to meet with Karley yesterday afternoon. She was able to see me on short notice. I got to her incall and she looks just like her pics. She is a tall slender cute ebony. We had a brief conversation but since we were limited time we decided to get into the activities. She started with a nice cbj. After a minute or so of that we transitioned into cg. We then transitioned into mish for the finish. She was very pleasant and I would definitely recommend.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sassy2184
|
|
generaltank |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have wanted to see Sassy for a long while. Finally, my schedule worked that I could. She is great, she immediately puts you at ease. I enjoyed her conversation. I recommend seeing her.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
footman |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
9/25/20 |
Review by
footman
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 2nd time seeing Lebanesequeen. Absolutely amazing experience, met with a nude tight body. She looks exactly like her pics. Started off with some DATY with FIV she went crazy. Then to bbbj very nice, MPCFS was incredibly satisfying. Highly recommended.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
Bora Bora |
DTC |
Yes |
39
|
9/25/20 |
Seen on 9/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've met the Professor a couple of times and it just keeps getting better! She is a wonderful lady, intelligent, creative and very beautiful. We had an interesting conversation during, going from current affairs to more important things. Her place is clean, safe and welcoming. I really needed a massage and her technique is outstanding. She uses warm oil and it's very relaxing and sensual. When the time came for me to flip over I was able to appreciate even better how beautiful she is and enjoy the massage summit. Excellent experience! and the perfect way to finish a long day at work.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
9/24/20 |
Seen on 9/16/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was just getting off of work and I got a jingle from The Pot. She had that extra cuteness thing going on which makes her damn near irresistible while she was texting me. I was tired but when The Pot calls, I cum running just like meat and vegetables. It had been a while since we last saw one another, so of course we without question have to catch up on our current events FIRST. LOL, one of the things we discussed was this previous review and I am shaking my head because he buttered up what he stated and The Pot gave me that look which means it didn't happen. He mentions that she has a HUGE ass, which is not true but she does have a nice ass for her frame. Anyways, what did happen was LOL The Pot teases me non stop and she is an excellent teaser. She is a master at this and when she decides she is ready, she will cum to you which is so sexy to me. Shy, petite, wet and sexy is what she exhibits. The Savior Faire "Back it up, twitch and tease me" Award goes to The Pot of Honey. You are so funny at times, take care of yourself little one and I shall see you real soon..........................
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
Necron 99 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
119
|
9/24/20 |
Seen on 9/16/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Ms. T for a mid-morning appointment and it was absolutely perfect. Verification was painless and communication was easy and efficient. Started out with a nice backrub (with foot massage). Pressure was medium to light and just enough to stretch out my back and legs. On the flip I was treated to a delightful view of her assets and boy are they beautiful. The sensual part of the flip was to die for. On a personal level, Ms. T is charming, witty and a great conversationalist without being overly chatty.
I will definitely repeat the next time she is in town.
If you have not taken the opportunity to see her I highly recommend.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Veda Sensual
|
|
tha_donjuan |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
9/24/20 |
Seen on 9/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I stumbled across a gem and proceeded to go through the vetting process which was not too bad. We finally sync'd for date/time and I was off to her incall. The directions were easy and had no issues. Once at the location I was happy to see a well put together beauty from head to toe. Very easy on the eyes. I was offered water and shown the massage room. Nice setup with one of the more comfortable massage tables I have been on. The massage started off pretty light and essentially stayed that way. Teasing...well not much but the massage went to feather touch here and there which was ok. I would have preferred much more teasing to build anticipation. With that said the body to body aspect made up for some of it. On the flip there was more light massage and some purposeful touching. She then straddled in a RCG kind of way. Super nice view...light touching was allowed while she expertly took me to new heights.
Overall I would recommend if you are more into the sensual aspects and not really too concerned with the massage. Veda will get a repeat visit from me soon.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Jessica
|
|
ecc2012 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
9/24/20 |
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: While Jessica's pictures are good, meeting her in person was even better. She is very easy to communicate with and answers back quickly, screening was standard and not a problem. We set a time to meet and things only got better. Met at her nice hotel, and I was blown away by how good looking she is. She is witty and fun to talk with as well as very sensual as thing began to heat up. I really enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing her again. Thank you for a great afternoon Jessica.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine628
|
|
Nuggets |
DTC |
Yes |
56
|
9/24/20 |
Review by
Nuggets
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow just Wow , Great attitude ,Very relaxing , Just a people person makes you feel great and no stress , Highly recommend , Great kisser .great fun went for an hour stayed for 90 minutes
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eva Cordova77
|
|
mikebt78 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
9/23/20 |
Review by
mikebt78
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Eve is simply an amazing person. Very easy set up and a very safe, nice location. Her accent is sexy as hell and her overall was second to none. Treat her well and she’ll leave you speechless....not to mention she’s a sweet spirit who deserves it.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lustybustygina
|
|
Pete |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
9/23/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Gina at an upscale hotel and I had a good time with her. She was very accommodating and fulfilled all my needs. She was exactly what I was looking for that day. I recommend seeing her when she’s in town. Thanks for a great time Gina!
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
realdave |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
9/23/20 |
Review by
realdave
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have seen Emily on multiple occasions and this review is long overdo. Emily is wonderful, highly intelligent, kind, and has a warmth that is rare. It's difficult to explain the level of intimacy in the experience she delivers... but it's real and leaves you wanting more.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
quiethunter |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
9/23/20 |
Seen on 9/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Leyla is beautiful and wonderful company. If your a breast man, you will love this girl. Very intelligent and a wonderful conversationalist. Very warm and affectionate, very easy to spend time with.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rylee Smilee
|
|
Everhard |
Westminster |
Yes |
31
|
9/23/20 |
Review by
Everhard
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Rylee and I am so glad that I did. She is very, very fit... and tiny. If you like women who are in shape, go see her as soon as you can. I have never been with a provider more fit than Rylee. Her abs are ridiculous.
After about 25 minutes of great conversation about any number of topics, we stepped into the bedroom and had a great time. Everything was safe, which was my preference and hers. MPCFS and I left a very happy man.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yen-3308
|
|
tuntun |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
29
|
9/22/20 |
Review by
tuntun
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was really easy to set up the appointments with Yen, the hotel was super nice in a nice part of town. when Yen open the door I was surprised how pretty and hot she is. I will say the service is GFE but every thing is covered. I hope I see her more times here in the Springs
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherielynn-BANNED
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
45
|
9/22/20 |
Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met her at her discreet and comfortable incall. I enjoyed a good time with her. Daty and covered FS - no UTF.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alya Love
|
|
conightrider |
Boulder |
Yes |
27
|
9/22/20 |
Seen on 9/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alya love was amazing! For my first time with fbsm, she made the screening process quick and easy, and put me at ease when I arrived. Her body and touch are incredible, I'll definitely be back!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
piercedang
|
|
ChorusPedal |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
9/22/20 |
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a fantastic afternoon with a gorgeous and generous lady. I was greeted warmly and enthusiastically, like an old lover coming by to reconnect. Her incall was easy to find and welcoming, and i was immediately led upstairs to a clean and cozy room.
From there, I blissfully enjoyed two hours of relaxed, sensuous, and attentive pleasure. Complete GFE including luscious kisses and incredible BBBJ that made my head spin. Other adult activities ensued, and everything ended with a relaxed and personal cuddle-chat that was the cherry on her ice cream sundae.
Angie made me feel at home and pampered beyond belief. Definitely no clockwatching going on. Did I mention how hot she is? So curvy in all the right places, plus a lovely face, especially if (like me) you're into tattoos and piercings. She obviously loves what she does. I was in heaven. Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PerryTouch
|
|
funtimes50 |
Denver |
No Show |
1
|
9/22/20 |
Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Setup an appointment at her incall located downtown at 10AM. I texted about 30 minutes before leaving with no response. Arrived at the building and texted my arrival. Tried to call with no answer. Waited 20 minutes without word. Later in the day, she replied she was on an outcall and that she was sorry. We had made this appt less than 12 hours before.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eva Cordova77
|
|
clausthaler |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
9/22/20 |
Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my second visit with Eva, many months apart but we reconnected in an instant. I think lust describes it best and we were enveloped into a whirlwind of activities that left us both panting, only to resume with both tender and wet, ecstatic indulgence. A true delight and dangerously habit forming. I drove home more slowly than usual because my mind wasn’t on the road.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsRoseMarie9
|
|
cspeakerone |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
9/22/20 |
Seen on 9/13/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Best I ever had. Not even a question. There have been others that I enjoyed spending time with but this was different. She's gorgeous. Loved her hair, how she smelled, her voice and energy. It felt so natural like an actual girlfriend. The converstion was great, didn't feel awkward at all. The activities perfect, I felt very taken care of in every way. She was just real in all the best ways and I can't wait for part two and more with her.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
motojim |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
9/21/20 |
Review by
motojim
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kassie is hot, just my type with a sexy GND look and a wonderful smile. She is good at making one feel comfortable, is eager to please, and so I highly recommend. Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Gnimo |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
9/21/20 |
Review by
Gnimo
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I spent time with Misa and was glad I did, I should've seen her earlier. The pictures don't do her justice. She is lovely and the beautiful sights made my jaw drop once or twice, it adds to the sensuality. Wonderful and cool ambience from a gorgeous lady who is truly skilled. I recommend this wonderful lady, you will leave smiling. Thanks
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
Gnimo |
DTC |
Yes |
67
|
9/21/20 |
Review by
Gnimo
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Katy and found her to be really hot. She has a wonderful positivity about her, even calming, plus she smiles and likes to laugh. She is quite good at making one feel as if you are her focus, at offering clues as to what what is pleasing, while maintaining such sensuality with a wry smile. Thanks
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
Gnimo |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
9/21/20 |
Review by
Gnimo
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was staying in town and found Marlaina does outcalls. She came to visit and we had a wonderful time, I recommend. She is sweet and has a warm and welcoming demeanor and a winning smile, fun and interesting as a conversationalist. We were laughing hard together talking about a favorite holiday movie. Her skin is soft, her body is naturally youthful and the pictures are accurate. The physical intimacy is also quite excellent. Thank you.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffanylove4you
|
|
sgo1sgo1 |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
9/21/20 |
Review by
sgo1sgo1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I’ve seen her before when she had come to town. She is a cute little spinner that I have fun with. I’m not big on details as those are usually for me. But bbj was so good. And she is one of only a couple providers that have been able to ride me home. I love when a girl can do that. Outstanding. I know I’ll see her when she comes to Town.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Krisily Tease
|
|
Christopherlay88 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
9/21/20 |
Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Krisily, once I was let inside that's when the fun began. We started off by undressing each other and then kissing. And then from there the real sex began which I don't want to get into details. Other than it was real good and telling from her reactions she liked it just as much as I did. After we were done we talked for a bit and said goodbye. I definitely recommend to anyone else. And will repeat.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond Black
|
|
LandShark |
Longmont |
Yes |
47
|
9/21/20 |
Seen on 8/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Diamond again,and my only regret is waiting so long. She is just as beautiful and accommodating as ever. Great clean incall awesome personality. Amazing French to start followed by k-9 Next time I’m gonna worship that booty for awhile,cause I couldn’t hold back and finished too fast,it was so amazing. She offered me a massage to finish our time,which was amazing. She is simply the best.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
Kusoyi |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
119
|
9/21/20 |
Review by
Kusoyi
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Great girl. Easy upscale location and the massage was awesome. Amazing assets that I am still dreaming of. Highly recommend!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffanylove4you
|
|
usuallywatching |
DTC |
Yes |
55
|
9/21/20 |
Seen on 9/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: spectacular with Tiffany!
First off, I don't have a clue what those mediocre reviews were talking about. Tiffany is a total cutie who just couldn't be more excited to make me feel good!
Contact was easy through TOB and text. She was communicative all the way up to her door.
Enthusiastic BBBJ while I played with her gorgeous MMs and she moaned in such a sexy way. Changed positions and got on the bed for more BBBJ until I had to be in her. CFS in multiple positions. Afterward, she gave me a serious massage - clock be damned! She was in no hurry.
Gents, don't think twice to see Tiffany. She's a bunch of fun! Give her a reason to come back to Denver!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
yellowhammer-4018 |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
9/21/20 |
Seen on 9/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time to see Lulu. She was looked just like her pictures and was very understanding of my being a little late. She was very patient with this old man, and always willing take her time to make me comfortable and boy did she.
As we got to know each other she I enjoyed her beautiful skin, hair and body. Lulu beautifully, skillfully and safely preformed all activities much to my joy.
I had a great time with Lulu and plan on a return visit.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Jessica
|
|
jpacer4 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
9/21/20 |
Review by
jpacer4
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! When I opened up the door, I almost finished when I saw her gorgeous face! She is very cool, down to earth, amazing body, can't even tell you which is her best, it's all amazing! Don't hesitate to see this beautiful woman!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|