Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Kourtney Minx-9838 | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kourtney at her private incall. She is a beautiful, smart and sexy woman, true to her pictures. She greeted me with a hug and led me to her bedroom. We made ourselves comfortable and she did let me know that UTF was extra. We hit the bed and she was great to caress, but kissing is definitely light. I went for the UTF and it was terrific. The DATY was fresh and responsive. The cover went on and and enjoyed my favorite positions. She is beautiful from every angle, but magnificent in CG with her large breasts in my face. She is definitely FTF and a real sweety. I look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 67 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OK so Sasha is a very beautiful and young girl, the exact person in the ad. I have seen several that have either been totally different or the pics were years old and pounds light. Sasha is stunning. Please be nice to her, she has a great body and beautiful ink, I think you will enjoy both. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking to spend time with a very beautiful woman Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adina | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a hard review for me, but having several providers pictures not even be close to the description in the BP ad, I struggle with giving fantastic reviews. Adina is a very nice FBSM person, but she is not the person in the ad...I'm sorry but Adina is very dark skinned, I love black girls but she is not the girl in the ad. She was very nice and I enjoyed our time together and she had great conversation and nice massage and flip was enjoyable but feel a little duped with the BP post. I again don't want to be a hater, and suppose if I have to show my ugly mug prior to seeing someone, I would be shut out altogether. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| sarah-6147 | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So, Im kinda bummed that the last several providers I have seen Their pics are not what they represent on BP. Sarah was a good example. Her pics show her in s nice tight pencil skirt and another in a bra from the waist up. IF these pics are her, they were a while ago. She was a nice, and UTF was very nice, but I was looking for the MILF package (thats what she advertised) and in my opinion this was short. ONLY UTF offered, which was ok since I was not really attracted to her. She should be honest with who she is now so that she can attract the person looking for this type of woman. Not trying to be a hater, but appreciate honest reviews from other board people and feel I should do the same. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stoney-7092 | breel | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
breel
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: easy set up older hotel, but room was kept neat. The pictures don't come close. She is a petite, perfectly proportioned woman. Absolutely stunning from head to toe. Incredible eyes, Smelled good, looked amazing. She is not GFE, but very sweet, friendly, and inviting. A little rushed, but I would see her again. She truly is among the top 10 most attractive, sexy women I have ever met. The only reason this this is not a fantastic review is the TF and I felt a bit rushed after the main event. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme | laopecolorado | Boulder | No | 94 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
laopecolorado
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/14 Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got scammed by this lady. What to do, contact the cops lol? I responded to someone else's ad but when I showed up it was clearly the infamous Katie Creme scam-artist extraordinaire. What can I say? I should've trusted my gut when the ad I responded to was immediately taken down after I called. I should've walked out when the girl in the room was clearly not the one in the picture. But no, horny me just pressed on hoping for the best. She had me undress completely in some chair, then place the money on top of the drawer, then lay down on the bed. Part of me felt at any moment, cops or thugs would rush in at any minute. After then she tells me that her minute rate is only for a BJ with a condom and that if I wanted to go all the way that would be at the one hour rate. To repeat, on the phone it was for 30, for 60 but now in the room, while completely undressed it was something completely different. My dumb ass still went on with it but had only brought the . At one point I asked her once the initial 30 minutes were up, if I wanted more I could go to my car for the other and she said no, and that it would have to be for the whole after that. A complete reset. Anyway she blew me for and after I was done sent me on my way, no 30 minutes at all. Feeling ripped off and really stupid right now. I hope she gets what's coming to her. PEOPLE OF BOULDER BEWARE!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miya aka Cherry | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miya's incall was in DTC and was nice. She has great UFT skills and i enjoyed our session. The pics are her but maybe a little taken a while ago and and she is a little thicker than the pics look. She had a great attitude and was nice to spend sometime with. She would be a good see if your looking for a little thicker girl, but she knew what she was going and seemed to like her job Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lucy aurora | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just must be stupid......the last several providers I have seen have been nothing like the BP pics posted. This was a asian girl, which I love, but totally a different person. Spoke broken english so had not way of communicating with her, she as OK and UTF was nice and mish, but without any dialogue, left me feeling weird. I have had asian girls, but the inability to communicate was almost like self service for me! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy-9132 | Rbs570708 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a double with Stacy and kaitlyndior. Stacy was every bit as beautiful as her pictures, and her girlfriend kaitlyndior is just hot! The two young ladies were fun, bubbly and did I mention beautiful and sexy? The clothes were soon gone and I had the tremendous pleasure of cuddling up with these two ladies. Kaitlyn had read my profile and I was offered a double daty. Stacy was delicious, responsive and clearly enjoyed everything, pushing me away when she came. Switched over to Kaitlyn, but soon Stacy asked if she could suck it. I moved around and soon was rewarded with a tremendous CBJ...wow! Had to stop her, I wanted her too much. Stacy hopped on CG and I can't describe it sufficiently. Hot, tight, grinding and delivered with enthusiasm and a little dirty talk. We cuddled together, then the round with kaitlyndior started. Stacy was there throughout, stroking, talking. She won't be here long. See her when you can. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cahery | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw 1 review about Cahery, it was a good one, 2 call to get in, very nice and clean hotel room, easy to schedule. WOW, pictures are real but do not do her justice. Cahery is more beautiful than her pictures. one disappointment was no kissing, she has very kissable lips. Everything else was fantastic, she is only here until Weds. I have already scheduled more time with her before she leaves. You can't go wrong unless the kissing thing is a deal breaker. One of the beast I have had!! Oh all services are in a rain coat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Monroe-FAKE | lovehigheels | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
lovehigheels
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Anastasia now four times and have enjoyed each and every visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jennacee | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW!!! I have read her other reviews and they are spot on! She is very good!! UTF, doggy, cowgirl, and Greek. great kisser, and great with a nervous guy, ( ya me)I will see her again and recommend her services to others. she is one of the most enjoyable I have had, a great Saturday night! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| hazel-5534 | Tbone357 | Denver | No | 1 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hazel was a rip off, no kissing, no oral, no sex, after she took my money it was, I could touch, but it was against the law for her to do anything, but I could self serve if I wanted. be aware guys, she won't do anything and smells heavy of smoke. very disappointing, and I lost Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ivy 303 | Ranger8668 | Boulder | Yes | 1 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Ranger8668
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pretty girl, not the best attitude. Worst flip ever though. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea 720-xxx-1711 | Richie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
Richie
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When this young lady open the door, I thought I had the wrong room. She invited me in with her pretty smile. We got comfortable right away and had some chat. Now I've had pretty women before, but this pretty young tall girl knocked my socks off. Yeah she intimidated me with her beauty but she made me feel comfortable. Now she does have limits and hope she loosens up as she gets more comfortable, or maybe once she gets to know you more. All in all I would see her every day if I could. Would be really nice to be her friend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lorena (818) | nomadsystem | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
nomadsystem
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pros: She is a super hot Latina TS. She is the girl in her photos and they are recent. She had a nice upscale incall. Cons: Terrible English, no kissing, no cuddling, no on top. She told me time was up 6 minutes too early. The actually length of the session was 24 minutes. I didn't want to get into an argument so I said okay, smiled and left. She answered her phone and texts during the session. 10 out of the 24 minutes of the session was her texting people. She had a very cold and robotic personality. I pretended to be cool with everything because I'm not the arguing type of guy. Besides arguing doesn't accomplish anything. Not worth . Maybe today wasn't her day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ts tiffany | loaderupfull | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/30/14 | |
|
Review by
loaderupfull
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well I took one for the team today. This girl looks like her pics but that's where the positives end. Total 3G..... Another asp in the adjoining room who stuck her head on our room several times. We exchanged pleasantries and just as we got started. ..a knock at the door, she tells me oh that's my weed guy delivering me some weed. And asked if I would step in the bathroom. ...ummm really. Apparently he had a date with her already set up. She shoves him in the other room with her friend. At this point I an ready to leave. But stuck it out just to finish. Oh yeah while all this is going on she is constant on the phone. And flat out tells me sometimes double bookings happen. .... totally uncomfortable and completely unprofessional. Save your money and go elsewhere. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Missy D | 69bronc | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/29/14 | |
|
Review by
69bronc
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First let me mention that I've known/seen Missy for several years now. She used to go by another name and then actually dropped out of the biz for a bit. Now she is back as Missy D. The first encounter was spectacular and it has just gotten better ever since. She seems to enjoy everything and I mean everything as much as I do! I would not really rate her as a PSE experience, more like a girl friend that doesn't say NO. I must also mention that she has a perfect perky set of C cups. For those who are wanting a little more detail see above. And yes, I've had the pleasure of CIM with a swallow. Her moving to FtC and my business in a slight decline, I haven't had the opportunities to see her as much recently until a week ago on her birthday. But I will continue as long as she is around. As always, YMMV. But treat her right and I believe you will be highly rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ruby bp | thedenverspeculator-7871 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/29/14 | |
|
Review by
thedenverspeculator-7871
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One of the worst hotels ever. Been there a few times already so nothing new to me. She is as pictured. Her body is pretty amazing. YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cherry Blossom | mastertek | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/29/14 | |
|
Review by
mastertek
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After my normal provider not responding I gave cherry a shot. She was responsive by text she even worked with my limited budget. Normal 2 call. Definitely the girl in the pictures she Maine seemed younger then 21 like her post stars. As far as the experience I felt like I should of just waited a day or two for my normal provider. She's very attractive I just didn't like all the rules but she's entitled to that I didn't like the music playing not a fan of rap. I Didn't like the smell of spray air freshener in the air. I felt a bit unconfortable with the lights being out. But those are my thoughts I'm probably more into the experience and passion and just left feeling like a didn't get enough of either. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angelina-3522 | The Original Muffdvr | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 9/29/14 | |
|
Review by
The Original Muffdvr
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Being honest, Gentlemen. I wish to keep.Angelina to myself. Without details.......fuckin'amazing. Totally present, I was her entire focus. Pleasures abound. Incredibly tasty,fresh,warm.......in a word: Perfect! Ymmv but she's new but a real treat. Angelina,thank you for a delightful interlude in this sea of mediocrity. Blessings. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | robmit69 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 9/29/14 | |
|
Review by
robmit69
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Sasha before. Once again nothing short of amazing. She is totally awesome, and loved every minute with her. Sexy and smart. Already wishing i could go back. Thank you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sonia-8038 | Astro134 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Astro134
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: An absolutely amazing young lady! She makes you feel comfortable and smiles in a very charming way. I spent every moment admiring her gorgeous body, if you love petite Asian girls, she is perfect. I enjoyed the conersation while I worked my hands across her body. Young, supple, and smooth, her skin was amazing and when she laid on her back I almost came just looking at her perfect breasts. They are A cups with perfect nipples and gorgeous areoles. She has by far the prettiest pussy I have seen in a long time. It was all tucked in and was a perfect mound for my eyes to feast upon, after a few licks it blossomed like a rose and tasted wonderful. More details on my next review, tomorrow!!!! I have to have more of her, such a sweet addiction! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ayla-2231 | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ayla is a very talented masseuse who does a true tantric session and she is wonderful at it and is a very classy and sweet lady. She has a nice incall in her home. If you want a sensual body rub with full participation I highly recommend her. I've seen her 3-4 times now and will go back often. Contact her thru her BP ad or PM me for her phone #. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Miki | DeerTay | Denver | Yes | 36 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
DeerTay
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG!!! This girl is hands down my ATF!!! This post is 2 weeks delayed, sorry guys. I can't say anything that hasn't been said about her already. She is fantastic in everyway! I'm looking forward to her return in January. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Russian Eva Smirnoff | VailDC | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
VailDC
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All I'll say is YMMV as one previous reviewer had a fantastic time apparently with someone. Communicated via 411 to set appt for incall. Had some communication issues getting to the incall which was an average hotel in Cherry creek. She has a little dog that hangs out but that didn't bother me. Met her with a light kiss and I asked to take a shower to freshen up because I'm nice like that. After the shower I sat on the bed and was feeling her up. She is skinny but not muscularly toned. She did have nice B cups that seemed normal. She started with an average BBBJ but was distant and I was trying to FIV and such but she seemed unresponsive. Finally got ready and CG, ACG and refused to make eye contact or show any expression. Very mechanical. The coldness and mechanical drudgery made me lose my enthusiasm. She then proceeded to just give me a decent HJ and a thumbs up when I completed. Then I made the mistake of talking about some Russian stuff and was treated to a 35 minute lecture on what's wrong with Russia. She was avoiding intimacy and just talking until she turned on the shower for me to get me out. Let me first say that I am not a slob or obese. Just an average looking guy with nice breath and teeth and no body odor issues. I've had great experiences with much hotter women and I have a charming personality if I might say so. She isn't in her 20's. That last reviewer might have been on ecstasy or something. Considering she was in college when Yeltsin took power I'd say she in around 36-42. Her pics might be of her but heavily photoshopped. I am not sure they are her honestly. I hesitated writing this as maybe I should just take it for the team and not hurt anyones feelings but her coldness and distant behavior was a huge turn off and I have had better experiences with simple inexpensive massage girls. Again YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Portland-6753 | mchave45 | Denver | Yes | 23 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
mchave45
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to find time with Zoey for a little while, and finally I did. She was very polite on the phone, and we set up a time to meet. Her place is in a nice part of town, and other than not wanting to be conspicuous, I was very comfortable meeting her. When I got there she was waiting for me outside, and let me tell you that she is amazingly hot! Her body is fantastic, and she has a very pretty face. Since she was outside she wasn't wearing anything special, just everyday clothes, but with a woman that looks that she does, everyday clothes look like lingerie. We said our hello's, had a hug, and went inside down to a play room. Her place is being renovated, so it wasn't fully decorated, however the room was good enough. As for our play, well, if you haven't been with a pornstar then you are missing out. Its a hard thing to describe. There are a lot of woman that are sexy or sensual, that have amazing skills or incredible bodies. There is something else to be with someone that knows sex the way Zoey does. Its not just the energy, or the way she dropped to her knees to deepthroat me or the positions, its the little things that she did that was outstanding. I won't go into to much detail, but lets just say I was very very happy. Something I really liked about Zoey was she seemed such a chill person. She has the skills of a pornstar, but was sweet and fun and nice to talk to. I honestly had a really great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Audrey | Endgame19 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Endgame19
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Audrey is a great addition to the Denver market. She's out here visiting from Seattle I believe and I think she plans on sticking around for at least a few weeks if not longer. Fellas let's see if we can make longer happen. Setup was easy through text, pretty standard stuff. Met her at her hotel room and she offered the use of the shower to start. After freshening up she had me start on the table face down and I received a nice shoulder, back and leg rub. A little teasing here and there but still light therapeutic, which is more than appreciated. Then came the flip, there was absolutely no rush, in fact she made it a point to have me direct the speed so we didn't finish too early, that was very appreciated. Everything was performed as stated above with great skill and enjoyment. Some mutual touching was allowed but I kept it pretty basic, didn't want to spoil the mood by exploring too far. Lots of good conversation during the entirety of the session, she's really fun to talk to and knew when to talk and when to let the conversation take a back seat. The finish was excellent and was offered use of the shower again to clean up, also appreciated and accepted. After cleaning off, we chatted for a bit while I got dressed and told her what I could about Denver and some good areas to look for settling in if she plans to stay longer. Long story short, I'd recommend and repeat. Thanks Audrey! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ivy-5327 | patpending | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
patpending
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with Ivy. We hit it off right away, and I had a lot more fun than I expected. She has a very warm and pleasing personality which made the session exceptionally satisfying. I didn't keep track of the time, but I'm sure it exceeded the 90 minutes I arranged for. Most fun I've with FBSM in a long time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | drdato | Denver | Yes | 70 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy text and one call set up. Super clean incall in DTC/Englewood area. GFE with a shower after the session....you re going to need it ; ) the myth is true. I counted 7 during our session together What a gift she has. Thanks for sharing it with us Rylee. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stacy-9132 | DeerTay | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
DeerTay
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've had my eye in Stacy for quite a while, was thrilled to finally meet up with her. She's not full GFE, but she will make you feel like a champ. Super chill and layed back, easy to talk to. If you're into petite Latinas this is a must see! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Trees | Denver | Yes | 56 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Trees
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Oh! In how many ways would I recommend Lilly Ann. She is only my second review, in Colorado, and only the second woman I have met with, since moving here, but all my nervousness and worry was quickly put to rest (I will not go through BP for example, to find someone, as you never know the response). I was very impressed with Lilly Ann, from the initial contact, to when I met her. I initially planned to meet her about a week ago at an outcall location, but the plans vaporized when I had a family emergency. I sent her a text with much less notice than I'd have liked, but she was gracious about it, and we made tentative plans to meet again. Having seen other reviews, and her pictures, I was definitely interested (and she kept my interest when she posted new photos in a wet t-shirt). We firmed up plans to meet on Friday, at her incall location, and set a time. I was on-time, but she was running a few minutes late due to errands (she had moved up our meeting to fit my schedule, so I didn't mind being patient). She came down to the entrance to meet me, and I was immediately riveted, as I watched her walk ahead of me. Her figure was sexy and beautiful. We arrived in her place, and she showed me the results of her errands: lingerie. Delightful! We visited a while, talking about things to become acquainted, I met her dog (Logan -- one male who MOSTLY obeys her!) and we shared the stories of our tattoos (she has several, mainly in black-work, and they are very tasteful and have an interesting meaning and story. We had a wonderful time -- I won't go into details, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and look forward to seeing her again. One of the best things, as I was leaving, I realized she had given me exactly the time she agreed (some providers I have met would have considered the time I spent waiting as part of the 60 minutes, and she did not). Very much a gem -- beautiful, great figure (especially her ...well, I don't know which part I liked best! I liked all of her figure), intelligent, real. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tayza | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tayza is real sweetheart. She is soft like a marshmellow and very enthusiastic. I hada very enjoyable time playing and talking with her and will see her again. She is a nice addition to Colo Spgs. If you like a plump big breasted lady in a small package Tayza is your girl. She also introduced me her 2 beautiful girlfriends - Bella and Kai (they're on BP) who you can see one-on-one or take your pick for a twosome or go for all three. For more info PM me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cahery | foxred | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
foxred
(56 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cahery is a beautiful girl from Central California. She has made Denver a stop, and I am happy. Like I said before, she is gorgeous and firm from head to toe. Kissing may be a deal breaker for some of you, but she has something special - I can't explain it, but kissing isn't on my mind for long. I have stopped by her incall a few times now and just hate to share, but I owe it to everyone to just break down and fess up. I've had nothing but the best of luck with her --- true photos (but of coarse, she looks better), 2 call setup and what a lovely lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Russian Eva Smirnoff | nobs | Denver | No | 3 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
nobs
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So... I'm very sad to write this review as I was really looking forward to meeting Eva. We had scheduled to meet at her hotel in Cherry Creek for 2 hours and had been exchanging emails discussing plans, etc. during the week leading up the day. On the day I made preparations, such as getting some champagne for her which she requested, but as the hour approached her communications became very sporadic. I was meeting a friend for dinner before planning to meet with her, so I asked where she was staying so I could plan accordingly... the response was "next to the mall". Was I supposed to guess which hotel..?? As I headed to meet my friend for dinner, I was beginning to become suspicious that something was up... Once dinner was over, I tried contacting her again and she indicated that the AC in her room was not working and that maintenance was working on it... ok... I took her at her word, but was getting even more suspicious. I again asked which hotel, and again got the "next to the mall" answer. As the next hour+ passed, she didn't answer her phone and email communication was again very sporadic telling me that maintenance was still working on the AC in her room. Now I've stayed at many hotels, and never would an upscale hotel let me stay in a room for hours that had such an issue. She said the hotel was sold out and they had no other rooms... suspicion very high now. And as the hour of our meeting struck, she texted me and told me she would need to cancel. Was I surprised..?? Not really... I suspect she may rebut this review, and I certainly would like another chance to see her, but figured I'd share the experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexia Fayee | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 19 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alexia, just knowing by speaking with her on the phone is a normal and sexy woman. You can just tell by the voice. I saw her pics online and no flags went up. I love when someone good visits and you just know.. it's gonna be amazing. We met at her upscale incall with no hitch...she makes appointments and keeps them (after hours pass, not just until the next dude calls who's wants more time). She's got something like integrity...so rare. She's not as tanned as she is in her photos, which I liked because she looks years younger in person. The real lady is even lovelier, has a better body up close (flawless) and looks younger than those selfies. Her face and presence are angelic and, especially without makeup, she is radiant. Anyone who'd prematurely age a face like hers to get a tan, doesn't appreciate what a commodity she should preserve. But I did. Her skin is flawless and hair is long straight brunette. My fave. Everything was soft and firm like her demeanor. Attractive and a bit more dignified in demeanor than the majorit, she's not just another pretty face. She's just not a clockwatcher either. I appreciated that. Perfect attitude too! She is silky soft and she has a tight beautiful body which I was surprised to hear doesn't require heavy maintenance. The ones with amazing bodies don't work out. Oh, her rack is perfect. Nicest pair I've ever seen and they are authentic. They look better than a boob job. Perky, suitably nippled, and suckable. DATY which I love giving, was sweet, clean and we switched to covered status. Truly enjoyed getting in. So tight it's amazing. She took a more passive role and let me do the work which I don't mind and actually like. Mish with her, just like the scouting report I got from my tongue earlier, was spectacular. She was responsive and undulating with sensuality like a GF. Some girls don't announce or indicate their orgasms, but I knew when she came, as it was just sticky dripping goodness inside. I love that. It was so hot and naturally well lubed at that point, I came for like half a minute. Like her ad, she is understated and down to earth--failing to disappoint. She is more beautiful than I imagined or hoped. Intelligent, and balanced, she was fun and laughed at my jokes and makes for marvelous company. You can just detect women of sophistication. Real pictures, real ad (every word of it was true). She definitely is one of the "best I've ever had," no question. Hope she felt the same way. Regardless, It's been a long time since I could post a a truly great review. I try to put a lot into something deserving of Fantastic, so pardon the wordiness. She hopped up off her back, beckoning to give it to her from behind and I was treated to one of the nicest views I've seen in a while...She has all the features....tight, clean, relaxed personality, likes DATY and has a tasty one, along with perfect breasts, understated pictures that do not disappoint and a personality like a friend of yours. It'so nice to come across a gem like this. A double with her friend Savannah was offered and would've been great but we would've had to sched a bit earlier. She is easy to talk to, clean, likeable and personable. Neither nervous or paranoid..she put me at ease. She what she's doing and moves and behaves confidently...hawt beyond reckoning. I hope she returns to Denver soon or just re-locates here because I'm waiting to repeat. She does everything right. expect the "that can go in the toilet"...which in this case didn't matter at all. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| xSexyBobbix | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her pics which looked TGTBT at first. But a quick search and her photos are real. She has a refreshing personality that's effervescent and contagious, very pleasant and friendly on the phone. I made it through the standard two call and was at one there in no time. She welcomed me in with a jug. She's very attractive and actually more slender than her BP pics. Her body is better than described. Amazing complexion. She wasn't much into talking and wanted to get to it. She started with covered french which was nice as she took her time and showed enthusiasm. Very nice body to cuddle with, she's was ready for the main act which I enjoyed, she's vocal and gets into it which I prefer. We switched positions twice and she is vocal in a good way, responsive she knows how to give a fun fuck. She's visiting, I'd see her again if she returns. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 37 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally able to set something up with Justina where are schedules worked, sure glad it finally happened. Justina is a very sexy, easy going, friendly, petite young lady. While sitting on the edge of the bed, caressing and undressing Justina very sexy body, firm she works out alot. Justina makes you feel at ease as soon as you walk in, like you have known her all your life. Chatted some to get to know each other a little better, but I could not wait to get down to it. We started off by laying on the bed where we kissed some and then I kissed my way down from her breasts to some really nice DATY. Nice and clean and she really seemed to enjoy herself. Noticed there were 4 tie down straps on the bed, read her other reviews she like to tie and tease, so why not. She only tied my hands where I could not touch her. She started on some absolutely amazing UTF, teasing, licking, flicking, sucking,BL, pure heaven. She actually told me a safe word so I would not lose it too soon. After awhile could not even remember the safe words. She asked if I have ever had my balls buzzed, told her no, go ahead and go for it, that was amazing also. After awhile of the teasing down below she moved up licking and kissing me everywhere. Wanted to try some 69 what a view, still had my hands tied, wanted to just use my hands so bad. Finally she asked if I was ready, told her yes, got suited up and she climbed on top CG, she is very tight, she was almost milking me for every last drop. Will definitely see Justina again. Highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miya aka Cherry | angus.mcgongagle | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
angus.mcgongagle
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Miya's add a while back and saw a few reviews for her so was ready to see her for myself. Typical 3 text set up and location details. I knocked on the door and a stunning blonde goddess answered. She was wearing a tight purple dress with well done hair and just a dab of makeup. There were incense burners here and there in the room and the room smelled pleasant despite a used ashtray on a table. After the introductions, I got comfortable and we got together on the bed. We proceeded with some light kissing and caressing after which the dress came off. Her body is on the pleasantly curvy side with a light tan. She smelled very nice. After a bit of that we laid back and my lips did more roaming, eventually leading to some enthusiastic DATY. Let me just say, she likes to moan and make all the right noises. She was nice and clean and smooth. She has nice meaty pussy lips. This subsequently led to her 1st O. I then flipped her over for a back rub and to get a look at her shapely ass. Once she relaxed I moved on down for some nice DATO which again got her engine revved. After a bit of that I flipped her over for some more wet and tasty DATY which led to her 2nd O. By then she was warmed up plenty and said she had to give her attentions to jr. She has awesome BBBJ skills and if you're not careful she'll finish you right there. I sadly had to stop her because I didn't want that just yet. She laid back for some BBmish (not my usual to go w/o a hat but damn) and her pretty little pussy was super dripping wet. OMG is all I can say. I got into position and we were both making all the right moves and sounds. Given her stunning beauty and awesome responsiveness I unfortunately lasted only a short while longer depositing my load inside (being the gentleman I asked first; she's on the pill she said). I stayed in position for a bit regaining my composure and relishing in the awesome beautiful thing beneath me. She offered me the bathroom (towels and shower) while she cleaned herself up and straightened the bed back up. She said she has moved here, so I will gladly be seeing her again and again, etc... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea Spankxxx | catman1960 | Denver | Yes | 27 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
catman1960
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been wanting to schedule an appointment with Chelsea Spankxxx for a long time. I finally got up the nerve to contact her. Scheduling the appointment was easy and directions to her incall were perfect. When I arrived, a quick text and she met me at the front door. She led me to her apartment and asked me to relax. She offered me a bottle of water and we decided on the role play scenario that we would follow. The 60 minutes went by so quickly. Chelsea is fun, exciting, intelligent, amazing and gorgeous. She made my experience truly breathtaking. After our fetish encounter (she is quite good), I left a very happy man! I will be back, as there are many more options in her menu that I wish to try. She is open to many role play scenarios and fantasies. Her job is to please her client, and this one she did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rhonda | all me | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
all me
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WHEN RHONDA ANSWERED THE DOOR SHE LOOKED AMAZING! SHE HAD A VERY PRETTY SMILE AND WELCOMED ME IN. SHE TOLD ME TO HAVE A SEAT SO WE CAN TALK A BIT, SHE OFFERED ME SOME WATER, I NEEDED BADLY I WAS VERY NERVOUS, HERE WAS THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO LOOKED AMAZING!SHE HAD ME LAY ON HER MASSAGE TABLE, SHE STARTED RUBBING ME DOWN ASKED ME IF I HAD ANY PROBLEM AREAS SHE DID AN AMAZING FULL BODY RUB THAT SENT ME OVER THE EDGE. SHE ASKED ME TO TURN OVER AND SHE STARTED RUBBING MY LEGS AND OTHER SPOTS, SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING, SHE STARTED TO GIVE ME A HAND JOB, AND OMG IT WAS WONDERFUL! SHE ASKED IF I MINDED IF SHE DID ORAL, OF COARSE I SAID PLEASE DO SHE GOT ME CLOSE AND THEN STOPPED AND LOOKED UP AT ME WITH HER BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES AND ASKED IF IT FELT GOOD, I SAID CAN I RETURN THE FAVOR AND RHONDA HAD TWO GREAT BIG ORGANISMS, SHE TASTED OHHHH SOOO SWEEEETTT! THEN SHE STARTED ON ME AND THIS LADY GIVES THE BEST ORAL I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE, TOUCHING HER BIG WONDERFUL BREAST SENT ME OVER THE EDGE!! SHE CONTINUED TO RUB ME AFTER SHE CLEANED ME UP, I GOT LOST LOOKING INTO HER BLUE EYES, RHONDA IS VERY MATURE AND DOES KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING, I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER AGAIN, SHE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY, WE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED. SHE RUBBED MY BACK SOFTLY AS SHE WALKED ME TO THE DOOR I DIDNT WANT TO GO BUT..... SHE THANKED ME AND TOLD ME TO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, IF YOU WANT TO START YOUR DAY WEEK MONTH OFF RIGHT THEN SHE IS THE ONE TO GO TO! SHE LOVES BEING TOUCHED AND KISSED Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridgett | bucky2014 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 9/28/14 | |
|
Review by
bucky2014
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Bridgett at hotel near the airport. She was right on time, as usual, and dressed very casual but with a big smile. Once in the room, we hugged like old friends and she quickly disrobed to her bikini. Bridgett has a magnificent body - well toned, great legs and just in fabulous shape. She should be in bikini contests. Quickly we proceeded to DFK and to the bed where she took me in her mouth gave a fabulous BJ. She looks you in the eyes like nobody I'd ever seen. Before losing it, got her on her back for some lovely DATY which Bridgett always seems to enjoy. From there, covered and entered the beauty from Missionary while kissing her the whole time. Finally, changed position and she reversed CG on me ultimately causing me let loose. After a few minutes of cuddling and conversation, we went at it again, this time in doggy with the great view of Bridgett's perfect behind. She really digs Doggy. After what seemed like eternity, sweat dripping from both of us, we climaxed together, kissed and just talked. The hour was gone so quick. Guys, treat this lady right, she's special. I've seen her several times and can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alice Star | SexMagician | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/25/14 | |
|
Review by
SexMagician
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alice is a petite girl with lots of energy and great skills. She is a passionate kisser and aims to please. We started with lots of kissing and then proceeded to DATY. She was very responsive and seemed to be enjoying that a lot. After she was satisfied I let her rest a little after which she gave me great UTF. Then more pasionate kissing after which she went on top of me. After a while I gave her a change and again with lots of passionate kissing I finished in a mish. We rested a little while chatting. She doesn't seem like a clock watcher at all. I was harboring an idea of a second round, but then I realized that my scheduled hour was up. She was aware of that as well, and still initiated the second round herself. More kissing, UTF then 69 where I finished with a nice CIM. Way to go Alice! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmadasani | dubaigolfnut | Denver | No | 162 | 9/25/14 | |
|
Review by
dubaigolfnut
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had texted her a few times to set up a time. We had agreed to meet at her incall hotel. I drove from Boulder to DTC. I texted her to let her know I was close and got the final hotel spot. She said she needed a little time and that the hotel was switching rooms. It was not a problem for me as I needed some items from home depot a block from her hotel. She texted back at 15min past the time we were to meet and said it was taking longer than she thought. Again no problem and I said I had to leave at a certain time to get back but it was 75 minutes out before I had to leave. At 30min past our time she said maybe we would have to try it again some other day and she would make it worth my trouble. I texted her back to see if I should just leave and never got a response. I looked on the website she advertises on and she had just put one back on so I left. I would have liked to meet her by the great reviews she had. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jennacee | PuckYou | Denver | Yes | 43 | 9/25/14 | |
|
Review by
PuckYou
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great time with Jennacee. She has an awesome attitude and I can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | BettyFord | Denver | Yes | 139 | 9/24/14 | |
|
Review by
BettyFord
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Yesenia a few weeks ago, and it was a blast. Not much more I can add from other reviews about her tight body and great ass. She's super fun and bubbly which makes her easy to be around. You can tell she does truly enjoy her time with you. Pretty easy setup, although she was running late when I saw her. No big deal and she certainly made up for it. Not a clock watcher at all and I got the impression MSOG would be an option if I wasn't pressed for time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alice Star | average1 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/24/14 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My fantasy of seeing Alice would go like this. Easy set-up after providing references with a 2 call and text set up. I was met at the door by a lovely petite lady, but soon found out that good things come in small packages. Alice is a fantastic kisser and her skill and enthusiasm in that area blew me away. She is soft and has a really nice tush. Alice is very, very responsive with DATY and can really ride for the main event. Her UTF skills were quite nice. She is a sweetie with an outstanding attitude who enthusiastically shows that she enjoys fun of the horizontal variety. My fantasy was fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Khloe (305) | FC_Dev | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 9/24/14 | |
|
Review by
FC_Dev
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/14 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. It was the girl in the pictures and they are current. Gorgeous. Limited menu, no kissing and tf, but a great attitude. I arrived a little late and she had a checkout an hour after scheduled, so I also left a little early, so the short session was me. She didn't rush me out. Set up was easy. If she expanded her menu, she could be charging a lot more (and get a fantastic rating). Overall good time. I wish I could keep her all to myself. Let's hope she visits more often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| xSexyBobbix | coking | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/24/14 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bobbi is in town for a few more days from the bay area. Quick and easy set up over the phone. Nice upscale location. She is the person in the pictures, however she looked a little exhausted when i arrived. Limited menu selection when I asked what she likes and what is permissible. Decent TF. Mish and finished in k9. Kind of felt a little rushed but at least she had a good attitude/personality. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leah Lynne | fork | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/23/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Leah was having a rare incall so I visited. She managed to keep my recent Backpage streak of fantastic encounters alive. Leah is a beautiful petite girl, with very light skin and a tiny frame. She is a true spinner, with a sexy young body to die for. She is young but has skills. On top of that she is quite mature in everything from conversation to the setup of our encounter. She is also not a clock watcher and made the whole thing seem like a true GFE. I absolutely had a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||