Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Fernandasoaresbr | HoserGood | Westminster | Yes | 13 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
HoserGood
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/26 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met for an hour with this lovely young lady from Brazil. She is everything you could ask for in a session...lovely girl, sweet, kind and sexy as hell. She is an amazing kisser! DFK from start to finish. BBBJ skills are superb and she has lots of passion and energy. Everything you want for a GFE session. MPCFS and MSOG were accomplished easy with this sweet little thing. I can't wait to see her again. She says she will be here for about 3 months. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Noir | 333halfevil | DTC | Yes | 11 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
333halfevil
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met with Scarlett yesterday afternoon She is a very pretty tight bodied young woman with an gorgeous ass The view from the back is incredible I look forward to my next meeting with her which will be a Greek session Thank you Scarlett Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| FreyaSol | NotTooOld | Boulder | Yes | 8 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
NotTooOld
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/26 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very pretty, sensual woman. You will not be disappointed. Exciting massage from start to finish. Plenty of teasing before the flip. The flip provided a fantastic view of her lovely body. Simple booking process and easy to find. Age: 39 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31B-28-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| FreyaSol | Rio1 | Boulder | Yes | 8 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Rio1
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/26 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met Freya at her nice, comfortable incall. She is very beautiful and I enjoyed my time with her. Very sensual. Age: 39 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31B-28-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| FoxyIvy | junglejames | Denver | Yes | 108 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
junglejames
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Second time seeing FoxyIvy, and this visit felt even more special than the first. The moment I saw her, I was reminded why I wanted to see her again. She is naturally gorgeous, incredibly feminine, and has a warm, playful energy that makes it very easy to feel comfortable around her. What I enjoyed most was how relaxed and natural the time together felt. She was sweet, attentive, easy to talk to, and made the whole experience feel personal rather than routine. There was great chemistry, and I left in an excellent mood, already thinking about seeing her again. Communication was quick and easy, the location was simple to find, and parking was convenient. Beautiful, charming, and genuinely memorable. Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Sweet Carina | Joshgrant2323 | Colorado Springs | N/A | 27 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Joshgrant2323
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/26 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We had been trying to get up for a few weeks and Carina reached out this afternoon. We set the time and she was a little late but only because of traffic. She’s the girl pictured and an attractive girl for sure. Other reviews are accurate as she is trying to learn better English. We had a good time together. She didn’t it a few minutes short but all in all a good experience. Great body and sweet girl. Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Carrie Love | Value33 | DTC | Yes | 37 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Value33
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I texted Carrie and got a reply right away. Set up was straight forward and I met up with her soon after. I am so glad that I did. True GFE. She was so much more that I expected. Carrie is stunning, photos are accurate and she is beautiful, head to toe. She is kind and has a very positive attitude. She really is as good as the previous reviews are saying. Absolute perfection. I will be seeing her again! Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Carma Devenus Amour | Savoir Faire | DTC | Yes | 9 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Gentleman, it is MY HONOR to introduce a WOMAN that needs no introduction...............so get up on your feet and show her some love, I introduce to you The Lovely Ms Carma Devenus Amour. She has MENTALLY taken me places that I wasn't ready to go too just yet but she took me there anyways. This has happened not just once, not just twice but every single time we have met.......... Confidence/conversation/vibe = A+ result/reward. The Savior Faire "Two peas in a pod" and "Surprise me, surprise you, surprise us" Award goes to a TRUE BOSS LADY in her own lane all by herself. You know where to find me. SIMPLY PUT, "IM WAITING 4 U".............. Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-27-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Marilyn101 | sb1212 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
sb1212
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Set up was easy using TOB references. Communication was easy. Nice, very clean and neat house in Aurora. We engaged in a wide range of pleasurable activities. She was enthusiastic and creative. A very enjoyable encounter, one zI plan to experience again. Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mary Ann VIP | Cutoday | DTC | Yes | 17 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Cutoday
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mary is super sexy and a great time. See her with confidence. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Riley | Caveman555 | DTC | Yes | 2 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Caveman555
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is a sweetheart, good times, good conversation. Was a little leary as there is only 1 review here with only the STG add. She is trying to claim this profile. She is not a clock watcher and is a load of fun. I will see her again! Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nastasha | Steve Rogers | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Hopefully I get to be the first to review this lovely lady! Nastasha hails from the Lone Star state and decided to give Colorado a visit. I was lucky enough to have seen her on other sites and even met a friend of hers in another state no less(small world). I don't normally to outcall, but since we had prescreened, had a common friend, and did a little get to know you over the phone before meeting in person; I felt very confident in this meet up. Miss Nastasha was on time(even a little early- how often does that happen?!). Classy outfit, revealing her ample chest. After getting ourselves situated and a refreshment for her; we went over rules and hard no's. All were normal and had safety in mind. Started with lfk with fov to get tasha warmed up. Daty was clean and tasty. 69 and breast worship with nipple play. CFS- mish, doggy and breaks thrown in because it was warm and drinks were needed. Nastasha is a pleaser..... make sure you contact her and let her do what she does best! It was lovely to meet you Nastasha! Welcome to TOB! Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD+-32-48 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ella Blair | Troubadour | DTC | Yes | 27 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Troubadour
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Meeting with Ella was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. From our very first message, communication was effortless, prompt, and professional. When I arrive she was fully prepared with a great outfit choice and ready to play. Her presentation was flawless, and her enthusiastic energy brought an incredible vibe to the session. Ella is so pleasant to be with and we easily got acquainted. She is a highly skillful companion and up for everything I suggested. Her space was spotless, organized, and upscale, providing a comfortable environment. Days later I am still replaying our session. Highly recommended. Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AKennedyExperience | Jeevisleans | Denver | N/A | 97 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Jeevisleans
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kennedy is an absolute treat. Communication beforehand was clear. Her incall is extremely clean and fun. She is outgoing and conversational and is a magician with her hands and body. I cannot wait to see her again! Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chelsea raye | ProwlingRick | DTC | Yes | 2 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
ProwlingRick
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is a great girl, she was there with lingerie when I entered the room and we quickly got into business off came the dress. We rolled around and the way she gave bbbj is different from other providers, she just has a different smile and took care of me perfectly Thanks and I will be back when she is around in dtc Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| FoxyIvy | Constipated | Denver | Yes | 108 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
Constipated
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was fortunate to get a chance to spend some time with Ivy one morning as I was passing through Colorado. She's loads of fun and she brings a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the task at hand. She's really stunning in person. She has a nice and cozy incall space with a really gorgeous pet cat which appeared in the living room at the end of the appointment. The whole experience with Ivy is incredible. Things start off very quickly and she is very willing to give and receive. In the moments we spent recovering, I gave her a light back and leg massage and we had a chance to chat. She speaks softly and makes good conversation. She has a really good handle of things and I'm glad I had the chance to learn a little bit about her before jumping in for round two. Given the chance, if I find myself back out in Denver I'll definitely try to see her again! Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | blaiseon | DTC | Yes | 13 | 9/30/26 | |
|
Review by
blaiseon
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow, just fucking wow! Met with Fernandasoaresbr this evening and I am levitating. Set up was a breeze and verification via TOB refs took like a minute and half, no joke. Incall was a nice clean location. I was greeted by a young, very fit and firm Brazilian woman, with the absolute cutest smile and beautiful eyes you’ve ever seen. Communication was seamless as she speaks fluent English. We chatted for a few minutes and then she approached me, pulled me in close to her and we began to kiss. What transpired from there for the next hour was between us and will remain that way. I will say that she is, at least with me, the absolute definition of a GFE! As we explored each other, the eye contact, the smiles, the beautiful noises, were completely intoxicating. Those eyes staring back into mine are etched in my brain forever! What an amazing experience! I will be seeing her again.Go see her with confidence. She will not disappoint. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AKennedyExperience | The Hairman | Denver | Yes | 97 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
The Hairman
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: To be honest I hadn’t hobby’d in quite a while but have been admiring Kennedy for a long time. Made the appt. Showed up right on time and WOW when the door opened… that Halloween delight beauty took my breath away. We spoke about life and we simply Vibed. She took such incredible care of me that not only will I be back soon but will need to spend more time. Thank You Kennedy Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mary Ann VIP | CJH4874$$-1 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
CJH4874$$-1
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She started off by kissing me and than going in her knees to give me such a sexy bbbj and what I loved about it was the eye contact gosh she also made me cum there, but I had to stand her up and flip her over and I couldn’t resist putting it into that sexy ass pussy of hers. Her ass clapped back at me she felt so good inside. She started to grab my balls as she moaned and I couldn’t resist but to go harder on her. I grabbed her arms pulled them back and gave her everything I had and she moaned papi so loud she was enjoying it to so passionate. I turned her around and came all over her pussy and I kissed her, some of the best pussy I have ever had! Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Garza | CJH4874$$-1 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
CJH4874$$-1
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/26 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Communicating and meeting up was probably the easiest part for me. Once I got to the place I was greeted by this sexy latina with the fatest ass. She greeted with a kiss and a hug. She started to kiss me and put me on my back to give me a bbbj and let me tell you she could suck that dick soo good. I couldn’t take it anymore so I got up flipped her over on her back and I couldn’t resist putting it into that pretty pussy of hers and that gasp she made when it went in, so sexy. She pulled me into her more and started to wrap her legs around me and I was holding her hand which made it more intimate. She was intense but I loved it, after I turned her around for some doggy I had to enjoy that ass and she started to moan so loud for me and she started to talk to me dirty. That put over the edge and I came all over her pretty stomach! Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Julia Jimenez | CJH4874$$-1 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
CJH4874$$-1
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I took a shower as advised by Julia then had some fun went I got out. She gave a solid covered blowjob then we fucked in missionary. I got tired then asked if we could try cowgirl. We did it and it good I was having fun with my hands over her boobs and and ass. Then she told me she wanted to try Doggystyle. I unfortunately busted real quick because she felt so good. I had a huge cumshot that blasted the wall. We took a break and she asked if she could message me. We did that for bit then I asked if we could go again. Same as round one she gave a covered blowjob then asked for missionary then she wanted doggy. I gave her some nice hard backshots then asked for reverse cowgirl. At this point she couldn't fit my penis in as I became limp and wasn't as rock hard as I was before. So I decided to call it a night and said goodbye. Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bella Melania | eajsvx | Thornton | Yes | 16 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
eajsvx
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 45 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Bella, she is gorgeous, very kind and knows how to please. She is very sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed our time together doing BBBJ, CG, RCG and we both finished with MISH Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-30-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rose Mastos | hotrod3618 | DTC | Yes | 99 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
hotrod3618
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/19/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Recently moved to Denver and decided to meet Rose at her loveland incall. Messaged her a day in advance for screening/verification. She was responsive to texts, sent her my details and screening was fast. She shared her address the day of the appointment, I shared my ETA when i was omw and she gave parking instructions. Typical setup. She opened the door in a robe and sexy lingere. She looks just like her pictures or even better to in person. She gave me hug and DFK at the door. Her incall is immaculately clean. Rose is a passionate, sultry woman who just melts in my arms. She took me to the bedroom, what followed next is a 2 hr long passion filled session of pleasure, mutual compliments, multiple orgasms and insatiable sexual desire that cant be forgotten. I would definitely see her again, without doubt! Age: 47 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | autocreation1 | Westminster | Yes | 13 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
autocreation1
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: BEAUTIFUL! Reviews are spot on…she is so welcoming and has this cute and shy type personality that is so easy to talk to. She took amazing care of me and for that hour I didn’t have a care in the world. I will be back to see her again before she leaves! Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nazanin Arabi | Sam4334 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 32 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Sam4334
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/26 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Always very welcoming, very accommodating, sweet, and charming. I highly recommend her Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | Thumpurr | Westminster | Yes | 13 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Thumpurr
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Based off the recent reviews of how enthusiastic and inviting she is, I set up a meeting on short notice with her. Like others have said, she is even more beautiful in person than the pictures show, but amplified by her incredible attitude and infectious smile. I cannot recall the last time I was kissed that passionately. She truly makes it feel genuine. I almost lost it multiple times with the DT action while in 69. CG was phenomenal but Amazon took it to the extreme. If you haven't tried that, put it on your list. Mish, daty, doggie then finished in mish while DFK. She is incredible! Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| FoxyIvy | LoggerD | DTC | Yes | 108 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
LoggerD
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ivy was so sweet and cute! She made the time feel like visiting a sexy friend. She is a wonderful kisser which is a favorite of mine! And all the other activities were terrific, just like the other reviews mentioned! Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Anna-loves-banana | PsymonyB | Thornton | Yes | 1 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
PsymonyB
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Anna is great. She is very accommodating - just like she said she would be. She saw me on very short notice. She made me feel comfortable right away and asked what I wanted. Her one piece of clothing came right off. She looks just like her pictures. And gave me untranslated French. She even let me cim. It was a short visit for our first visit- but I will be back. Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD+-38-45 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| itsbarbievip | Newoldbull | Omaha | Yes | 3 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Newoldbull
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/26 Time: 1 hr Location: OmahaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had seen Jades ads before but i wasnt able to make it happen. I seen sbe was touring to my area so i jumped at the chance to see her. Excellent decision on my part. She is a total knockout. She could be a model. Everything you would want. Beautiful face, long sexy legs, perfect ass and a magnificent set of well done manmades. When i met her at her room i was in awe at how sexy she is. I knew i was in for a good time and i did. She greeted me with a big hug and said"Are you ready to have some fun. After i laid donation and freshened up a little we made it to the bed where i had to do a complete inspection of her fabulous tits with my hands and mouth while she played with my already hard cock. I wont go into details but we started with a great cbj, went to cowgirl, mish, and doggy where it ended. It was a great experience. Im still smiling. I will repeat everytime she is in my area and highly recomend this young ebony beauty! Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bondy | Vegas9213 | Denver | Yes | 24 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Vegas9213
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my second time visiting Bondy, and I’d highly recommend. She’s sexier in person and that’s saying something because her many pics are HOT. She’s a great provider and goes the extra mile with her customization and all the outfit possibilities. She’s has a great personality and she can definitely be very sexual and talk dirty with the best of them, the texts leading up to seeing her definitely build the anticipation and get the engine roaring. Also that tatted booty is a sight to behold. Don’t miss out on seeing this smoke smoke show..you’ll regret it! Book with confidence Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| sexy Amanda | Hallicken2244 | Denver | N/A | 2 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Hallicken2244
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amanda showed up promptly for our appointment. She was very friendly and cordial and I immediately felt at ease. Her curves are to die for, her skills were top notch and her English was great. I highly recommend making time for her. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | Stepper | Westminster | N/A | 13 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Stepper
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a chance to see Fernanda earlier this week and can report that everything that has been said about her to date is accurate. She is simply amazing. Total her GFE experience provided by someone who makes the GFE experience feel totally real. You will not be disappointed. And I will return as often as possible. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| aprilazalea | HowardC | Denver | Yes | 11 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
HowardC
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I’ve seen April several times over the last couple years. She was true to form. Her communication was professional and prompt; all the preliminaries went off without a hitch. Her incall is a very nice place and a safe neighborhood in Denver. She looks exactly like her pictures. She obscures her face for obvious reasons, need not to worry she is beautiful. I recommend checking out her website. More lovely pictures and a glimpse into her personality. We talked for a bit and caught up. She has this amazing Australian accent. I could have just listened to her talk the whole time, but that is not what we did. April is incredibly passionate and obviously very much into the experience. If she excites you and interests you I highly recommend a visit. I know I’ll be asking her to come back. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-35-25 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | contrails | Westminster | Yes | 13 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
contrails
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Incredible woman! Wonderful experience!! Not only is this girl smoking hot but she’s very nice and personable. Accurate pictures, nice incall location, quick screening, no drama. Opened the door to an absolutely beautiful Brazilian woman, off came the clothes followed by an incredible bbbj moving to mish on the bed. Really had a nice time and will absolutely repeat. She is the type of provider that makes this a great experience. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Teenietiny | Constipated | DTC | N/A | 6 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Constipated
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Teenie may be physically small but everything else about her is larger than life, from her perfectly balanced confidence and humility, to her goofy sense of humor, and to the energy she brings to a meetup. I was on a road trip for work and had a 7 hour drive ahead of my appointment with Teenie. It was the only time our schedules lined up. Nerves and excitement only allowed me 2 hours of sleep the night before, and I spent the whole drive wishing I could turn back time to stop my past self from buying that stupid cup of cold brew coffee the previous afternoon. But the appointment that followed that drive blissfully reset me more than any nap could have in that moment. Teenie is a young, self-made woman with what seems like multiple lifetimes worth of stories to tell. She brings a lot to the table emotionally and physically from all of that experience tightly bundled up in such a small frame. She has an amazing and soft body and I won't go into much detail about the more active part of the session, but she's definitely got her clients covered in that regard. If I wasn't so mentally and physically drained from sleep deprivation I would have dove in for more. Instead, after a tumble that left me deeply out of breath, I gave her a foot rub as I listened to her recount some fascinating tales from her past. It was a moment of escape I desperately needed and she over delivered. She's worth it! Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-22-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MissRed | whiskeyguy69 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
whiskeyguy69
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my second time seeing MissRed. Her services are top notch. To echo other reviews, she's confident, enthusiastic, and accommodating. And yes, while the CBJ, RCG and K9 are mind blowing... she's very talented with her hands!!! Her upscale incall is convenient. Can't wait to see her again. Age: 31 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-30-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adele Rose | hotrod3618 | DTC | Yes | 32 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
hotrod3618
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I came across Adele profile, saw the picture of her back side and thought to myself I need to see her. Pinged her my info and screening was very fast. I messaged her on the day of the appointment and she responded promptly and set up the time. She shared her address, told me she was running late and was communicative throughout. She shared parking info, so parking was easy and safe. Knocked on the door and she opened the door in lingere. She is petite in height, wearing heels, yet incredably curvy with the most gorgeous ass. She offered me a drink which I accepted, had some conversation. She speaks with an accent which was sexy. Touched each other ans then clothes came off. Adele brings hot latina gfe passion to the session. She is classy and loves to kiss. I had lot of fun and she catered to most of my desires. Highly recommend. I will definitely see her again! Age: 50 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mary Ann VIP | Hallicken2244 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/25/26 | |
|
Review by
Hallicken2244
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Setup was easy, she was very responsive and shared when she would arrive. She looked amazing and we got down to business. Her body is amazing and perfect in every way. We enjoyed all the GFE activities and ended with a bang. I will definitely see her again. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| mirandita | Hallicken2244 | Denver | N/A | 5 | 9/23/26 | |
|
Review by
Hallicken2244
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: All I can say is wow. Absolute stunner from head to toe. She looks even better than her photos and dressed to impress. Everything that’s been said about her is true. She’s a total pleaser. Chemistry was off the charts. Highly recommend. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | PocketPool | Westminster | Yes | 13 | 9/23/26 | |
|
Review by
PocketPool
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/26 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: TOFTT and glad I did. Chill, super hot lady. Everything as advertised on her website. BBBJ was unreal as was the main event. A blur of positions and she has plenty of energy. She wore me out, and I left seeing stars. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| mirandita | Tusi Baby | DTC | Yes | 5 | 9/23/26 | |
|
Review by
Tusi Baby
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Booking was super easy. I scheduled for 8:00 p.m., and she was ready to see me right on time. She’s absolutely gorgeous, with amazing curves, and the experience made me feel like I was back in Medellín. Even though she’s new here, she’s already one of the top providers in the area. I’ll definitely be seeing her again! Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| sexy Amanda | Tusi Baby | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/23/26 | |
|
Review by
Tusi Baby
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a great time with Amanda\. She looks exactly as advertised, and I definitely have a weakness for beautiful, curvy Latinas—she checked all the boxes\. We did a quick FaceTime verification, which I had no problem with\. Afterward, she gave me the option of sending a deposit or ordering her an Uber\. I sent the deposit, and she arrived at my door about 40 minutes later\. She had everything I was looking for and made me feel comfortable throughout our amazing one\-hour session\. I’m surprised she doesn’t have more reviews, but she explained that she’s new to the page\. Whenever I’m back in town, I’ll definitely book with her again\. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| VanessaFox | Jack1984 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/23/26 | |
|
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Just met Vanessa for a quick 30-minute appointment, and she definitely did not disappoint. She showed up looking incredibly sexy in a Broncos T-shirt and yoga pants and was ready to get started right away. She’s absolutely beautiful in person, and I think it’s safe to say we both enjoyed our time together. I had a great experience and am already looking forward to seeing her again soon. Thanks for a great time, Vanessa! Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily brooks | randytomk | DTC | Yes | 23 | 9/23/26 | |
|
Review by
randytomk
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: 5 Star! What a great time. From the moment of arrival where the ambience was just right with lighting and candles and enticing attire, to the perfect curves and proportions, and an eagerness to engage and please, this was a session to both remember and repeat. A repeat performance is undoubtedly in the future. Don't miss the chance to experience this find! Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | averageguy | Denver | Yes | 13 | 9/23/26 | |
|
Review by
averageguy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Fernanda is absolutely beautiful! Not that her pics look bad at all (because they don't!), but she is somehow even more breathtaking in person. She has a certain shyness, like the girl nextdoor, that is very sexy, but behind closed doors she's very much a pleaser and I definitely enjoyed my time with her. Screening was easy, communication was good (her English is spot on), and she delivered an A+ GFE experience from the moment I arrived, and we had a chance to chill and just vibe and get to know one another better after all of the acronyms were covered (and uncovered!). Best of all, it sounds like she will be sticking around town for more than just a few weeks, so you should definitely take the opportunity to pay her a visit while she is here. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily brooks | Frankie1 | DTC | Yes | 23 | 9/22/26 | |
|
Review by
Frankie1
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: My time with Emily Brooks was outstanding! Straight forward setup, asked for a deposit and followed through after it was sent over. I had the opportunity to try nuru with her and let me tell ya, the nuru massage was exceptional—smooth, sensual, and expertly done. She never once watched the clock and stayed fully present the entire time, which made everything feel relaxed and genuine. She was genuinely fun and enthusiastic throughout, bringing great energy and making the whole session enjoyable and memorable. All activities are safe, however i think we did everything you could possibly imagine lol. I highly recommend seeing her. Ps- If you're looking for brownie points, she enjoys Sauvignon Blanc, specifically ones from New Zealand. You’re welcome ;) Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | TheTraveler400 | Denver | Yes | 174 | 9/22/26 | |
|
Review by
TheTraveler400
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/26 Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It's hard to expand on, or add to, what has already been said about this Woman/Goddess/Mistress/Dominatrix/Temptress/Seductress/Companion/Caregiver/Lover. Every review provides insight into how complex of a person she is. And every contradicting adjective used to describe her "being" (inside and out) are accurate. To me, she is larger than life (All 4' 11" of her). I have followed Lady Sokha on ALL of her media accounts for quite some time. I delayed approaching her for fear of being to vanilla for her tastes. But, the introduction on her webpage says, "If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try". So I did. And I will again. I'm not ready for the full-on BDSM/Slave dynamic that she is known for. So, I limped in opting for an erotic/kinky GFE experience and asked if she would invite Vy Dara to join us. I wanted a taste of BDSM/Kink. But mostly, I wanted a taste of them. As in ... full body worship. A buddy once said about a girl he was attracted to ... "I would drink her bath water". I think I would. Hmmmmm .... I may have just given her a new idea. Probably not. She probably has already done it. The 2 of them orchestrated the perfect experience for our first encounter. Lady Sokha teased and toyed with me with light BDSM and Vy Dara freely and passionately gave herself to me. I was welcomed with a warm smile and piercing gaze. My heart was pounding. We moved to the couch to get acquainted. The decor and atmosphere is warm and inviting, but very sensual. She was soft to the touch and smelled good. She never took her eyes off of mine. Her voice was soft and hypnotic. I was "twitterpaded" and would have told her anything she wanted to know. When it was time, she took me by the hand and slowly and deliberately led me downstairs to the playroom. The atmosphere changed to full blown eroticism and sexploitation. My mind exploded with all of the possibilities of what could happen there. She directed me to undress strip and kneel before her. She placed a collar on me and led me up onto her milking table. She placed me in leg and wrist straps, blindfolded me and chained me. Then it began. The slow build of sensations that teased and tantalized my body with various toys; a whip, a tens-unit, a pinwheel and more. She had me roll over into the hole in the table for a warm and wet taste of milking pleasure. I was an exposed nerve. She knew how much I wanted to worship and taste her so she rolled me back onto my back and removed the blind-fold, but I remained chained. She teasingly offered various parts of herself to my lips. A little at first and then a little more. But never quite enough to satiate my appetite. I was ravenous and on edge. When she felt the time was right, she finished me in the way I requested. Afterward, we cuddled and caressed each other and talked about some pretty deep things. As our time came to a close, she leaned in and kissed me deeply and affectionately. It was electric. And then she totally blew my mind by rolling onto me and hungrily "taking" me. It felt like she truly desired me and had to have me. In that moment, she was my "Lover". I thought I knew what I wanted from my first experience and she gave me what I asked for. BUT ... she knew that what I asked for and what I wanted are not the same. So she said, "hold my beer, watch this" (metaphorically) and peeled back the curtain just a little of what is possible. Now I NEED to go back and kick it up a notch or 2. I can't wait for what she has in store for me next. Lady Sokha/Vy Dara is truly an artist. Her execution is flawless. The sanctuary is magnificently decorated. The playroom is euphoric. The visuals created with mirrors and lighting are enchanting and mesmerizing. And the music is hypnotizing. While she is a professional and master of her craft, it is way more than craft. It is her lifestyle. Recently she posted about flying off to California for a sex party. She lives the life and is a passionate explorer and seeker of the boundaries of the human condition. She believes that we are created to connect intimately on a soulful level through sexuality, sensuality and eroticism. She possesses and emits a pure and raw primal energy that penetrates you. You will feel it. And what is really cool is that she offers it freely as her "gift" to humanity. "One orgasm at a time". Age: 43 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fernandasoaresbr | Farmhand | DTC | Yes | 13 | 9/22/26 | |
|
Review by
Farmhand
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I got to see Fernanda one afternoon. Her pictures looked great and I absolutely love the Brazilian ladies. Even though she did not have any reviews at the time, I am so lucky I decided to take the chance because it was 100% worth it! Fernanda is beyond beautiful and her pictures don’t do her justice at all! She is so beautiful and has the best smile I have ever seen in my life. She was a little shy at first. She speaks perfect English. Maybe we both were a little shy at first because I was a little nervous because she was so cute. Amazing body, kisser, bbj, and was GFE with me. MPCFS and awesome cowgirl! I will be back for sure! Thank you beautiful lady! Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kamila | averageguy | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/22/26 | |
|
Review by
averageguy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kamila is an absolute bombshell! Screening was straight forward, and after an initial text in the morning we were able to meet up just a few hours later. She is 100% real...every bit what you see in her pics and then some. I thought her ass looked incredible in her pics, but in person she is even more curvy on the backside then I could have imagined! She delivered on everything I hoped for and genuinely seemed to enjoy herself just as much. Aside from the activities, her English is very good, and she is friendly and fun to be around. She's only in town for a few more weeks, so since you've already viewed the pics and are now reading this review, do yourself a favor and run to see her while you can. Also, I didn't have time for this on the day I met her, but she has a girlfriend with her (whom I met) that is equally curvy and friendly. You may want to take them up on a joint session if you feel so inclined. I am already trying to figure out when and how I can see Kamila again....and her girlfriend! Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-30-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kamila | Alerondo07 | DTC | Yes | 5 | 9/22/26 | |
|
Review by
Alerondo07
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting kamila and boy was it worth seeing her. Pics don’t do her justice she’s better in person. Ass was to die for. Was skeptical since she only had 1other review but I’m glad I decided to go she’s a gem. Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-30-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||