Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

301 - 350 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nova Noir Toby0522 Denver N/A 22 7/31/26
Review by Toby0522 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nova is such a kind and fun person to be around had such a great experience with her. Everything was passionate and she really made you feel like you were the only other person in the world. I cannot recommend her more!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NataliaRbrazilian Soulzofmischief DTC Yes 3 7/31/26
Review by Soulzofmischief (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is beautiful with a smoking body and nice assets! Had a very wonderful time with her. She has a great personality and is extremely sexy. Highly recommend!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 37C-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
carolineluv SilverSurfer Denver Yes 12 7/31/26
Review by SilverSurfer (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sweet, lovely and *gorgeous*. Fabulous GFE. A raven-haired Spanish angel. Girl of your dreams. This is the lady Bob Seger must have had in mind when he wrote "She was a black haired beauty with big dark eyes". Thank you Caroline, can't wait to see you again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Rios Lightning1000 DTC Yes 13 7/31/26
Review by Lightning1000 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Camila is a smoke show! One of the sexiest providers you’ll see. Her pictures do not do her justice. Started with a lap dance into a CBJ with lots of sexy eye contact. Camila hopped on top for a great CG show, then mish and finished in doggy with an incredible view.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katheroberts thegonzo22 Denver Yes 13 7/31/26
Review by thegonzo22 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was awesome. Great energy body performance. She is defined in the running for atf for me now.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Rios Vash the Stampede DTC Yes 13 7/31/26
Review by Vash the Stampede (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is "wow!" Met with Camila for one hour and it was the best hour I had all week. Communication was quick and easy, and I was able to set up time with her within two hours of my initial message. When I got to her clean and safe hotel, she opened the door wearing nothing but lingerie that accentuated her gorgeous figure - let's just say her pictures don't do her justice! We immediately got to lfk and couldn't keep our hands off each other. I'd describe her as gfe-lite, with most acronyms available - I enjoyed lfk/dfk, bbbj, and cfs. She does have a couple rules, but nothing out of the ordinary. I plan to to see her again next time she's in town!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mikala Bendham Tabooster Longmont Yes 20 7/31/26
Review by Tabooster (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic! Set up with her on the afternoon for an evening appointment. Met her at the door, she was wearing a gorgeous tiny outfit. She led me to the room, and we chatted for a bit. Talking to her is so relaxing, like talking to a friend you've known a long time. She's very sensual and loves to kiss. One of the best experiences I've had hobbying. Fun, sexy, engaging, and so kind.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-30-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NataliaRbrazilian wyld DTC Yes 3 7/31/26
Review by wyld (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The moment I walked through the hotel room door, I gave Natalia a hug. As I stepped back and got my first real look at her, all I could say was, "Wow." She laughed, flashed that unforgettable smile, and confidently replied, "I know I'm hot." That playful confidence immediately broke the ice and set the tone for an incredible time together. Natalia is absolutely stunning in person. Her photos are accurate, but they still don't fully capture her natural beauty. She has a radiant, million-dollar smile, an amazing figure, and a confidence that's both sexy and genuine. Just as impressive as her looks is her personality. She's warm, enthusiastic, easy to talk to, and made me feel completely comfortable from the moment we met. Our rendezvous was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've ever had. She was attentive, engaging, and brought an infectious positive energy that made the entire encounter feel natural rather than transactional. It's rare to meet someone who combines beauty, charisma, and a great attitude so effortlessly. If you're considering spending time with Natalia, I can honestly say she's one of a kind. She exceeded every expectation, and I left with a smile on my face, already looking forward to seeing her again. Highly recommended.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 37C-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
carolineluv bcskico DTC Yes 12 7/31/26
Review by bcskico (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time meeting Caroline. Day up and screening were a breeze and met her at a nice incall. She looks just like her pictures and had a great time with her. Book with confidence.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NataliaRbrazilian Lastsamurai DTC Yes 3 7/31/26
Review by Lastsamurai (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great body, big assets and thin waist. Services are those provide in her personal website. Only bad thing is no extra stuff lol Recommended Brazilian. I think he can meet with Katherobertsx together


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 37C-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AnyTime Longspike DTC Yes 8 7/31/26
Review by Longspike (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's simply phenomenal! Truly exceeded my expectations and (IMO) don't think it can get better than what I just experienced. Not to mention her mind bending, exotic, beauty and unmatched energy. Your time with her will seem too good to be true and you'd want to pinch yourself. All in all, just don't miss a chance to see her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmeliaKress arrabbiatogonzo Fort Collins Yes 6 7/31/26
Review by arrabbiatogonzo (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amelia was great! She has a great website, intake form, and all the other details you could want, which made it very easy. It’s clear she is a true pro even before first contact. I filled out her online form and she responded within a few hours. From there, communication and screening were completely seamless and straightforward. The date was just as tremendous. When she arrived, it was clear she had a warm energy. We sat and talked a bit and that made all my initial nerves disappear. Pictures online are very accurate. She is short, nicely built, all natural with a great chest. A very attractive woman! She clearly loves what she does and brings a real passion. She definitely knows what she is doing, and the vibe felt completely natural and comfortable throughout the date. It was a great experience from start to finish, and I will definitely be seeing her again. Highly recommended!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmeliaKress Kman4992 Denver N/A 6 7/31/26
Review by Kman4992 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of spending an evening with Amelia. Conversation was fantastic and the experience was even better. She so easy to talk too, fun and stunning! Hope to see her again soon!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SydneySnow3 Rgfan Fort Collins No Show 1 7/31/26
Review by Rgfan (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scam. Off the bat sketchy. Asked for deposit to get a room, couldnt do quick phone call first cause phone speaker was apparently broken. very pushy sending Apple Pay requests. She eventually called for a second said i am real and real hung up so sent deposit. all her posts on other sites start off saying people with “trust issues” get blocked. Should have known how obvious scam was. Soon as I got to the oc spot, I texted, was told ok one sec and ghosted.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir playdate5280 Denver Yes 22 7/30/26
Review by playdate5280 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the absolute please of meeting Ms. Noir this afternoon. Great location and easy parking. Straightforward verification and off to the races. She is truly an amazing woman!!! She’s very nice to talk to and a great listener. I think I told her my entire life story. ???? After chatting for a bit we made our way to her bedroom. I had a blast and I could tell she had did too. Her body is amazing. So tight, flexible and a great kisser. Not getting into details but I left a very happy man!!! Already looking forward to our next get together. And yes her eyes are mesmerizing. Such a pretty color. She’s an awesome person. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy Troubadour Denver Yes 108 7/28/26
Review by Troubadour (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've enjoyed many encounters with Foxy Ivy, each one better than the last. She is so easy going. She is beautiful and she is willing. We have a great time. Please be kind and respectful and you'll be rewarded. Spectacular incall. Parking is usually easy, but allow extra time just in case. Ivy is petite and perfectly proportioned. BBBJ MPCFS CIM COF MSOG


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir siriusblue Boulder Yes 22 7/28/26
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/26
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Nova. She is friendly, passionate, beautiful and safe. I will be back for another visit.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer of Denver The Titanic Hindenburg DTC Yes 26 7/28/26
Review by The Titanic Hindenburg (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had seen her a couple of years ago and she’s amazing! Was great to catch up and that body is ridiculous:) great gfe experience. DO NOT MISS HER!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer of Denver LMcQueen76 DTC Yes 26 7/28/26
Review by LMcQueen76 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Unbelievable girl, thin, tight, fit, fun. Very natural and down to earth. She is very easy to get along with. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS. Great gfe experience, as always YMMV but this will be a memorable one and likely my atf for sure


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KylieJo junglejames Denver Yes 3 7/28/26
Review by junglejames (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I found KylieJo on tryst after texting her She asked for a reference or verification I asked her if she had a TOB account luckily she has one I shared my references with her within few hours she texted me her address.The next day in the afternoon I went to see her at her apartment in Denver which was absolutely amazing and well kept. From the moment I arrived I felt at home like I knew who she was. She has a very beautiful smile and good looking too like her pictures. The GFE was absolutely the best . The experience was even nicer because she was enjoying herself so much to the point I was feeling good about myself. Afterwards we spent time talking and laughing and relaxing and enjoying the moment. She is genuinely a nice down to earth girl. I highly recommend her. I will definitely see her again. Five stars all the way.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir rockymtnhigh25 Denver Yes 22 7/22/26
Review by rockymtnhigh25 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: For someone who is usually pretty decent with words, I'm basically speechless. Nova is an incredible woman. She is quite smart and great to chat with and definitely easy on the eyes (she's gorgeous). We had a great connection and after I left I actually said "oh my god" to myself. She's an absolute gem and I hope to connect more in the future.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Jjimenez93 DTC Yes 129 7/22/26
Review by Jjimenez93 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted her earlier in the day and was able to connect later on in the evening. She has a nice in-call and was very welcoming from the start. Freshened up when I got there and it was an amazing experience. She really loves what she does as long as you treat her well. She loves communication and letting her know what you like you to do. She is very accommodating and will be back again for sure.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore mptenor Denver Yes 174 7/22/26
Review by mptenor (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Lady Sokha many times over the last few years, and she remains one of the most intense, creative, and reliable kink providers in Denver. If you haven’t met her yet, stop browsing and go to her site to book a session. She’s now in a private home in the Hale neighborhood, and the entire house (and soon garage) is a dedicated playground for BDSM and fetish. The living room has mood lighting, a stripper pole, a St. Andrew’s Cross, and erotic art on the walls that lets you know you’re not there for anything “vanilla.” She wasted no time getting me strapped to the cross and lighting me up with a flogger. The way she works a flogger—alternating sting and thud, moving across my back and between my legs—had me floating in that perfect mix of pain, pleasure, and anticipation. Then she had me crawling down to the basement, which is a fully stocked dungeon. Every imaginable toy is displayed in lit cabinets, so you can see exactly what might be coming next: paddles, crops, canes, impact toys, restraints, and more. She takes her time choosing, which seriously amps up the mindfuck before anything even touches you. The centerpiece is her new milking table. Most guys think “milking table” means a simple happy ending while you lie face?down, but Lady Sokha had other plans. She had me positioned with my cock and balls hanging through the opening, perfectly exposed, and used a mix of teasing and heavy CBT with her favorite pain toys. Feeling totally immobilized while she alternated between torment and reward was absolutely unforgettable. The rest of the session just kept ramping up—more impact, more control, more head games—until I was completely wrung out and grinning ear to ear. Her aftercare is top?tier and deserves special mention. While I was still on the table she transitioned into a slow, thorough massage, including a skull massage that melted me down in the best way and brought me back to earth. The combination of brutal intensity followed by genuine care is what sets her apart. Lady Sokha delivers the full experience: a professionally equipped private dungeon, expert use of toys, real command presence, and thoughtful, nurturing aftercare. If you’re into kink, BDSM, or CBT and you’re anywhere near Denver, she should be at the very top of your list.”


Age: 43 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RomaneColombian Josh69 Colorado Springs Yes 11 7/22/26
Review by Josh69 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: She is absolutely not the girl in the pictures. Probably closer to her forties, definitely not in her twenties. But with that being said, she did provide an out of this world experience. Very much into kissing and cuddling. Her head game was on point.She never complained or stopped. She is a attractive woman.I would suggest her.I just don't understand why people use fake pictures.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Rios LMcQueen76 DTC Yes 13 7/22/26
Review by LMcQueen76 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is WOW! This woman is amazing, very authentic fun provider. GFE all the way, great skills and great attitude. Could be my new ATF just do the the genuine feeling of the session. LFK,some DFK, bbbj, daty, cfs. So glad to see her again! Treat her right!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Rios The Titanic Hindenburg DTC Yes 13 7/22/26
Review by The Titanic Hindenburg (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic mature relaxed professional! She was amazing and easy and natural beauty but also super performance! Bbbj amazing, amazing kisser and rider lol she’s knows how to do it! Finish in doggie was amazing view, booty is perfection! Can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy Ttaw01 Denver Yes 108 7/22/26
Review by Ttaw01 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ivy was great and incredibly sexy! The pictures on here don't give justice to how great her ass is! I will definitely be visiting her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Lin Markcam74 DTC Yes 9 7/22/26
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting with this beautiful lady today! Booking was easy and her hotel was easy to find and it was clean. She opened the door and I was kinda shocked, she is much more attractive than her pictures. She is a small petite spinner with an amazing ass and a great chest! Service was great and started with a CBJ, then on to multiple positions followed by a great finish in K9! Go see her, you will not regret it!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mikala Bendham Zachmaniac DTC Yes 20 7/22/26
Review by Zachmaniac (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to schedule a get together with Mikala forever. But I hadn’t because of the distance. But I got together with her recently when she was 10 minutes away from me & SHE’S INCREDIBLE! Her pics are 1,000% accurate. I love fetishes & I told her what my fetishes were & she nailed them to perfection. When I got there she was dressed so nice. If you want a great time with an incredible woman then I highly recommend you schedule a time with Mikala. You won’t regret it or be disappointed. I look forward to the next time I can get together with her.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-30-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Lane-1472 vette96 Colorado Springs Yes 29 7/22/26
Review by vette96 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A very nice lady with a warm heart and desire to please. Enjoyed her company and was unrushed, caring and a nice shower at the end to cool off. Will visit again to enjoy her company.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
carolineluv Value33 DTC Yes 12 7/22/26
Review by Value33 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a phenomenal time with Caroline. I concur with the previous reviews, it is hard to put into words. Amazing, beautiful, bonita! Disfruté mucho nuestro tiempo juntos y espero volver a pasar tiempo con Caroline.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RomaneColombian that1guy1 Colorado Springs Yes 11 7/22/26
Review by that1guy1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Perfect doesn’t began to describe her. So good I went back twice the same day. Enough said


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir Farmhand Denver Yes 22 7/22/26
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We made arrangements to meet up the next day. Nova had great communication and gave me her address and there was ample parking and her place was easy to find. Once I arrived, I was pleased to see she is the girl in the pictures. She has a nice incall and I felt comfortable pretty quickly.She is very beautiful and has a killer body. We took some time to get to know each other and soon we were off to the races. Nova was amazing and I will never forget the experience. I enjoyed every second of being with her. I highly recommend paying her a visit if you are respectful of her time. She is very kind and super sexy. I hope to repeat soon!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx Jkmr90 Westminster Yes 83 7/22/26
Review by Jkmr90 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/26
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with Savanna. Communication was excellent from the very beginning and she was friendly, responsive, and made the whole process easy. She looked just like her pictures absolutely stunning in person. When she opened the door, she was wearing some very sexy lingerie. We quickly moved to the bed and she said “I’m going to put these big boobs in your mouth. Is that okay?” I told her that sounded perfect omg she is really sensitive guys, her breasts are incredible Big natural boobs!! She also told me she was really good at giving BJs, and wow she definitely wasn’t lying. Then we switched to doggy style OMG what a view from behind. After that we changed positions with me on top until I couldn’t hold back any longer and finished. I enjoyed every minute of it. I would definitely see her again and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a genuine and enjoyable experience. Thanks again, Savanna! ??


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Lane-1472 that1guy1 Colorado Springs Yes 29 7/22/26
Review by that1guy1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: See her every chance I get. Could be hard to make schedule align but when you do it’s always worth the wait


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery ShyGuy55123 Denver Yes 123 7/22/26
Review by ShyGuy55123 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had Devon on my list for a while now and found out she will be leaving Co soon, so I had to make it happen. Screening and booking was a breeze. Her incall was easy to find and communication was excellent. I booked a 1 hour Helen of Troy and it was everything I dreamed it would be. Her skills are second to none, she's stunningly gorgeous, and highly accommodating. On top of all of that, she's a wonderful person who is a pleasure to talk to and be around. If you're in Co and haven't experienced her yet, don't miss your chance! Book her before she leaves us.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane eImpulse DTC Yes 247 7/22/26
Review by eImpulse (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to see Callie at her new place. If you’ve seen her before everything’s the same except the location. If you haven’t seen her before you really should.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
carolineluv Dwayne_in_Dtown DTC Yes 12 7/22/26
Review by Dwayne_in_Dtown (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Caroline is a beautiful woman inside out. When she opened the door I was astonished to see the beauty in front off me. She is even more beautiful in person than her pictures and she looks amazing in her pictures. Our time together was nothing short of incredible. Gentleman, she is the real deal. She IS the woman in the pictures and she WILL leave you breathless. Caroline, Thank You for the wonderful time together.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bex BayLee danasha Longmont Yes 27 7/22/26
Review by danasha (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/26
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incredible experience with Bex. Super enthusiastic, energetic and open to anything I asked for. I would love to see her again if she ever comes this way again :)


Age: 37 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-23-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir rockymtnhigh25 Denver Yes 22 7/22/26
Review by rockymtnhigh25 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Nova again today and my previous review stands. She is absolutely incredible. If you want good conversation and connection with an intelligent, grounded, genuine woman then Nova is that person. Easy location to get to, very relaxed environment, and she looks stunning. I hope and plan to see her as regularly as our schedules allow. I've always had a thing for girls with dark hair and eyes that aren't brown and she fits that description perfectly. Electric eyes, gorgeous smile, and she is so easy to talk to. You can really tell she takes care of herself as well (diet, exercise, education, etc...).


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir PatMcPatty Boulder Yes 22 7/22/26
Review by PatMcPatty (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I think at the end of the day - we're all just looking for an honest connection; and that's exactly what you can expect from Nova. If you bring sincerity, courtesy, and genuineness, Nova will return it ten-fold. First, the logistics: Her communication is clear, upfront, and straightforward with easy to understand instructions and guidelines. Likewise, the verification process is easy to follow and very reasonable. Don't sweat the deposit - it's become a common safety measure and I respect that. Trust me, it's an investment that more than pays its dividends. Meeting Nova in person is a breath of fresh air. She has a dancer's body, a philosopher's mind, and a lover's heart. The term GFE gets thrown around a lot, but if you are a respectful gentleman, the experience will be exactly what that term is supposed to mean. Beyond whatever acronyms are established, the real value of your time with Nova comes from just how real the connection feels when you're with her. For however long your appointment lasts - she IS your partner. And those eyes - my goodness. Book with confidence is an understatement of the decade.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layla MorningGlory SweetSouthernBoy Boulder Yes 1 7/20/26
Review by SweetSouthernBoy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Layla is absolutely amazing. Her touch could melt stone. I have been seeing her for many years. This appointment really helped me release tension and unwind.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malena6 Chell324 DTC Yes 28 7/20/26
Review by Chell324 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Malena is magnificent! Very easy to reach and scheduling was easy with references. I was able to connect with her the same day at a nice hotel in DTC. Malena is absolutely gorgeous and her body is amazing! She is a very passionate GFE provider who isn’t in a rush to get you to the finish line. She is also a very sweet, engaging, intelligent and worldly woman who I could talk with for hours. I definitely recommend seeing this Russian beauty whenever she’s in town!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha Garcia Denver Yes 62 7/20/26
Review by Garcia (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Sasha at her studio in Boulder. It is in a professional building. Her studio is very nice and welcoming. The temperature was perfect for me. Sasha's massage is very relaxing. She did go deeper on some tight spots. I opted for the body slide option and that was very enjoyable. On the flip side more relaxing and even more enjoyable body slide. Sasha is easy to talk with and quite attractive. I had a very nice time.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Kenobi12 DTC Yes 58 7/20/26
Review by Kenobi12 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/26
Time: 3 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dana is an absolute dream come true! She will rock your world like no other. She was more than willing for anything and everything I could think of. Unfortunately, tequila blurred my thoughts and I feel I missed a lot of opportunity (no fault of hers!!). I will most DEFINITELY see her again! Treat her right, and you'll find out what a unicorn reward is like! Thanks for a wonderful time Dana!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca Amor K2stx DTC Yes 18 7/20/26
Review by K2stx (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been wanting to meet Bianca for quite some time. Our schedules finally lined up and I'm so glad they did. She is amazing. Stunningly beautiful and so warm and friendly. She instantly put me at ease with her lovely personality. I don't throw atf around much but I think she may be mine. I already can't wait to see her again. Thanks Bianca!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir Seenic72 Denver Yes 22 7/20/26
Review by Seenic72 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/26
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have never felt so instantly and purely at home in anothers presence as I did when I finally stood before Nova. Empathetic and kind through and through. Nova made my complete lack of experience an adventure and my intense social anxiety only a thought. Professional and patient she made me feel seen and worthy. Even now long after our meeting I carry her beauty and light with me like it’s still brand new. I cannot wait to see what our next step brings us.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
carolineluv HornyinFortFun DTC Yes 12 7/20/26
Review by HornyinFortFun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with the very beautiful Carolineluv after a very quick and easy normal verification process. She was super responsive when I reached out to her and flexible with a time change I requested. We spent time getting to know each other to build the spark and connection which is very important to her and me too..I took a quick shower to freshen up for her and when I returned she was laying on the bed in a very sexy pose waiting for me. I’ll keep the details to myself but hope to get together again soon for another amazing experience with the most beautiful woman on TOB. Enjoy your time in the US my Spanish Queen.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DanielleAfterDark rhood Fort Collins Yes 10 7/20/26
Review by rhood (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another lovely visit with Danielle. But no worries. We picked up where we left off. Danielle enjoys breast worship so if that's your thing, your definitely want to see her. After some nipple play she turned her attention on me and delivered a lovely CBJ which quickly got me going. "Let me ride you", she stated and who was I to deny her. Amazing view and I couldn't resist to tease her nipples some more. Cowgirl turned to K9 then we flipped to missionary. Danielle felt so good around me I didn't last long and I filled the cover quickly..unfortunately. We caught up and chatted the rest of our time which is always lovely. Thank you Danielle. See you soon!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-30-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 21 7/20/26
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First and foremost, She's a definite Keeper and one of my top ATFs !! I've seen Miss V on numerous occasions, even though I just made her aquantance just a couple of months ago . We connected from the moment we met ! Her eyes are mesmerizing and our conversations while she's traveling to my place cover a wide variety of mutual interests , like we've known each other for several years . Once at my place and bcd , her skills are unbelievable ! The way she knows how to get my motor running by teasing me with soft dfk, and sensual edging , to her incredible gift of oral pleasures ! My schedule, unfortunately, only allows rendezvous with her about once about every 10-14 days ... wish it could be every other day! She's a lady not to be missed !!!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: