Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

401 - 450 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
camilavalentina jagr68 DTC Yes 17 7/8/26
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Russian beauty Camila is definitely the lady in the photos. She is super sweet, genuinely nice and fun to spend time with. Unrushed stellar gfe service was provided enthusiastically. She is a keeper and I look forward to seeing her again. Activities included bbbj, mpcfs & msog. Do yourself a favor and catch her when she comes back to town.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat Mickey69 Westminster Yes 67 7/8/26
Review by Mickey69 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/26
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had another Wonderful session with Ms. XXX KAT this past Friday!! It had been a while since we were able to connect, but Kat made it feel So... comfortable and cozy that we instantly re-connected once I was at her Incall. It's a new location for her and is a Really nice set up. Kat is ALWAYS such a wonderful.provider, Go see her with Confidence in knowing that you will be treated like Royalty!!! You will not regret a session with the wonderful.Ms. Kat!!!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava Garner wallaby57 Denver Yes 1 7/8/26
Review by wallaby57 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw several reviews that Ava, who usually works in the Bay Area was visiting Denver and I decided to check her out. Verification was easy, and I was quickly scheduled. After showing me to the massage room, I undressed, and she followed suit. She had a very nice body for her age. It's clear she's been doing this for a while, knows the business, and has an established routine. I think she sensed that I was interested in the sensual massage experience and she started with a flowing, sensual style. Along with the sensual stroking, she was rubbing against me and did some light stimulation, letting her hair drop on me and lightly grazing my inner leg. Light mutual touch was acceptable, which I also took advantage of. After the flip, she began gently stroking, alternating between slower and faster rhythms as she edged me. Things were definitely moving in the right direction, and I didn't last long. Overall, it was a very enjoyable, low-stress, and relaxing FBSM experience with a highly experienced provider. She told me she will be visiting Denver regularly in the future.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina Dwayne_in_Dtown DTC Yes 17 7/7/26
Review by Dwayne_in_Dtown (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the honor of meeting the Wonderful Ms. Valentina. She was very quick to respond to my text messages and after sharing my references, I was off to visit her. The previous reviews are spot on and she is definitely the woman in the photos. As for our time together. She was very responsive both physically and vocally. Ms Valentina was very sensual and playful which intensified our time together. Ms. Valentina and I talked for a while after and got to know each other better. The overall experience is an A+ and I will most definitely see her again when she blesses us with another visit to Colorado.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
hellengomez l.mk1 DTC Yes 5 7/7/26
Review by l.mk1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is absolutely amazing, beautiful face amazing assets big rack couldn't ask for more, Personality its 10/10 Views definitely 20/10 Hoping she stays for awhile or come back soon if she leaves, I strongly recommend paying her a visit most definitely one of my top 5 ladies


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy NomadNa Denver Yes 108 7/7/26
Review by NomadNa (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Stunning gal. Incredibly alluring. Even more gorgeous than her pictures. Easy scheduling. Professional/clean/thoughtful setup. YMMV but for me she was a mind reader and incredible dance partner. Completely blew my mind. Can't wait to schedule again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bondy 5C008Y Denver Yes 24 7/4/26
Review by 5C008Y (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Anyone who has been in this hobby for any length of time has been disappointed. I promise you that it won't happen here! Bondy is the real deal! Her pictures don't do her justice. She looks way better in person! Her incall location is dedicated to providing a total immersive experience. Bondy is friendly, smoking hot, and very accommodating. I highly recommend you book soon and often. I will be going back. Thank you, Bondy! XXOO


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray EqualAccess DTC Yes 95 7/4/26
Review by EqualAccess (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/26
Time: 3 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Jessi a handful of times, but I hadn't got around to a review until today. Simply put: she's the best. She's exactly what you want in a companion. She is honest. She is safe. She is kind. She is fun! She says what she means and she means what she says. I can't imagine a better experience for a first timer, and she'll keep me coming back. Treat her with respect and she will leave you satisfied!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Topnotchchloe Longspike DTC Yes 48 7/4/26
Review by Longspike (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chloe is one of a kind. She's very attractive, fun, enthusiastic, and professional. Time flew by because it was a non stop, thrilling session. I highly, highly recommend seeing her.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore HonryMonk Denver Yes 174 7/4/26
Review by HonryMonk (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was very nervous to begin with because I usually get like that when meeting new providers, but I was more nervous about exploring the fetishes and interests that I listed on the initial contact form. As soon as I stepped foot into her incall she made me feel welcome and safe with her sweet, sexy, and sadistic personality. My body is still buzzing from the experience and she made me comfortable enough to explore almost everything I listed. I'm glad I started the session with the cuddling because it was great getting to know her and it made me comfortable enough to let go and submit during the second part of our two hour time together. I could worship this woman's body for days and she guided me to explore some of my kinky limits during the second hour. It was both therapeutic and one of the top experiences I've ever shared with a person. I can't wait to see her again and I think I will make seeing her a regular thing.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina zman999 DTC Yes 17 7/4/26
Review by zman999 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met the lovely Ms Valentina tonight and was not disappointed!! Very easy to schedule with (I wasn't sure when I could make it but did prescreen and when I finally got free she was ready for me!). She is definitely the one in the current photos and absolutely a beautiful person. I chose to have a quick shower when we met to be fresh and clean and we jumped right in after the shower. Lots of dfk, lfk and then some amazing bbbj. On wen the cover and multiple positions. We chatted like long lost friends and I had an amazing time then out of nowhere she popped down for some bbbj. I'm usually a one pop guy but not tonight. She made me rise and on went a cover for some awesome k9. I would 100% repeat and suggest you gents go meet her while she's in town. Absolutely amazing woman! Thanks Camilla. Can't wait to hopefully see you again someday soon!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling Britishknights Denver Yes 61 7/4/26
Review by Britishknights (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time with her, she has a wide range of options on the menu from massage and beyond and I can happily recommend any of them. She was able to accommodate my special request and was really pleasant to be around, so thoughtful with her touch and attention, I left incredibly satisfied and can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiana Taylor junglejames DTC Yes 16 7/4/26
Review by junglejames (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I drove to DTC to see Tiana when I felt a little bit bored and wanted some company for a few minutes-30 minutes. When I met her I was so happy because she looked exactly like her pictures even better. The experience was so amazing and I was so excited with multiple positions. when I was done she looked at me and joked "mucho babies" because the C was full of C. If you are curious about beautiful latinas go check her out you will not be disappointed.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrimalDelilah Chell324 Denver Yes 25 7/4/26
Review by Chell324 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Delilah truly is an experience! Don’t let the alt looks fool you, she is an absolute sweetheart who is also fascinating to talk to and a great listener. I immediately felt comfortable with her and we chatted for quite a while, which was really nice. Her other side came out when we moved to the very comfortable bedroom. She is sultry, passionate and has an amazing, natural and curvy body that she knows how to use. You will not be disappointed! Do not miss this girl! Smooth setup and nice Incall too.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy johnnycap76 Denver Yes 108 7/3/26
Review by johnnycap76 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Ivy 4 or 5 times (maybe more) and she is simply phenomenal. Very pretty, a perfect body, and always accommodating. Her incall is clean and convenient. Highly recommend if you haven’t seen. Zero chance you’ll regret it.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natasha Love Blackonq2 Denver Yes 11 7/3/26
Review by Blackonq2 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natasha is without a doubt one of the best providers I've ever seen. Incredibly skilled and beautiful, genuinely she is amazing in all ways and incredible to look at. Simple easy screening, great safe location, and a very clean room. She takes good care of herself and it shows, I feel lucky to have spent time with her. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of seeing her, previous reviews are accurate. Please treat her well so she visits Denver often lol


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Newbie2026 Fort Collins Yes 121 7/3/26
Review by Newbie2026 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All the previous reviews are on point. Wonderful women who enjoys what she does. Best BBBJ I’ve had. Do miss out she is worth the visit


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder BillBlock2357 Boulder Yes 36 7/2/26
Review by BillBlock2357 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure to enjoy some time with Sarah. I’ve never had the privilege to experience such an erotic FBSM. Sarah was very inviting and experienced. I will definitely be returning.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz RDub80 DTC Yes 100 7/2/26
Review by RDub80 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say? I have seen Aliz many times and every time is wonderful. She is warm, engaging, and effortlessly beautiful, with an elegant Asian charm that makes the experience feel unique and memorable. Conversation was easy, her sense of humor was refreshing, and she was incredibly accommodating throughout. The chemistry felt natural, and she delivered a genuine, relaxed GFE that left a lasting impression. Definitely an experience I’d happily repeat.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather Siran striving-4317 Fort Collins Yes 3 7/2/26
Review by striving-4317 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very kind and genuine person, and she looks way better than her pictures. I highly recommend the social time add-on (... and I wish more providers offered that)! Great massage and a great time overall! Easy and clear communication. I'll be back!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrimalDelilah junglejames Denver Yes 25 7/2/26
Review by junglejames (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time I went to see PrimalDelilah and I will absolutely do it again soon. She is such an amazing person as a whole very easy going and knows how to talk to people she made me laugh several times. She has great vibes. The experience was amazing I enjoyed every moment of it with her she is absolutely great at what she does. I highly highly highly recommend her if you are looking for a little bit of connection even for a few minutes of good vibes with a beautiful lady.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katheroberts Farmhand Thornton Yes 13 7/2/26
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Roberts is definitely a fitness model 100%. She has an amazing body, beautiful face, and her smile is very infectious. She is very kind and very GFE. I highly recommend seeing her if you get the opportunity. She is well worth the time and I cannot wait to see her again. We had a wonderful time together and can’t stop thinking about her and personality. She is a lot of fun. Thank you beautiful lady!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP antmic303 DTC Yes 25 7/2/26
Review by antmic303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My experience with Kristi was excellent!!! I was supposed to see a different provider I've known for a while, but she unfortunately had to cancel at the last minute. She somehow knew Kristi and suggested I see her instead. Kristi agreed to do a session with me right away, without any issue. She was very nice and accommodating, and treated me very well. Kristi is a beautiful, curvy Latina lady. As I have stated in previous reviews, I love curvy Latina women. She is even sexier in person than her pics. I must say, she quite possibly has the most perfect, round, curvy, sexy butt I can remember seeing. If you are a "butt guy", make an appointment with her. You'll be happy you did. As I said she seemed very nice and sweet, so treat her well, and hopefully she continues to visit our city. I would absolutely visit with her again, and definitely recommend her. Thanks again Kristi!! I very much enjoyed our time together and hope to see you again soon.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Becca LMcQueen76 Denver Yes 8 7/2/26
Review by LMcQueen76 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a natural beauty. Becca is very pretty, sweet and much better than photos. Enjoyed a very sensual visit with her in DTC. She is definitely one of the higher end providers I have seen come through. She is without a doubt 9.5 a true model. Looks like she has dumbed down her photos to stay under the radar. Great GFE provider, I opted for half and it was not long enough. Do your self the favor or doing an hour. It went way too fast. Amazing eyes and body.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP LMcQueen76 DTC Yes 25 7/2/26
Review by LMcQueen76 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW, this is the best kept secret that you truely want to keep to yourself. Kristi is the super hot girl next door who is a 9 for face 8 for body and 100 for sexiness. She is that kinda girl who you just want to be next to. She immediately makes you feel at ease and it only gets better from there. Great skills, some dfk, mostly lfk. Wonderful bbbj, daty, mpcfs. Booty is bonkers, best feeing ever bouncing into that booty. A+ will see her multiple times if her schedule allows.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nazanin Arabi Fuzzsmp Denver Yes 32 7/2/26
Review by Fuzzsmp (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just met with this amazing woman. Hands down the best experience I have had. She was very welcoming and even more beautiful than her pictures. Booking was easy. Her eyes and smile will make it hard to breathe. Her body is to die for. The accent is unmatched. I will be back for sure.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiana Taylor Alderon DTC N/A 16 7/2/26
Review by Alderon (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow Tiana was amazing and beautiful. I won’t go into all the details. Just trust what’s already been said. See her while she’s still in town. A++++


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca Amor Alerondo07 Denver Yes 18 7/2/26
Review by Alerondo07 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Always saw her posts but never pulled the trigger. I finally decided to and im glad I did. She's a gem and great person inside and out. She welcomed me to her incall and made me feel at home. I will be seeing her more often now.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrimalDelilah TML93 DTC Yes 25 7/2/26
Review by TML93 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Ella Blair a couple of times, and she set up a meeting with herself, Rachel Blue, and Delilah. Communication leading up to the appointment was excellent, and the incall was clean and easy to find. All three ladies were very comforting and open to my requests. They helped me fulfill a fantasy, and it was an amazing experience. I highly recommend any of these ladies and plan to see all of them again at some point. Thanks again to Ella for doing the legwork and making this possible.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ella Blair TML93 DTC Yes 27 7/2/26
Review by TML93 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Ella a couple of times and she set up this meetingwith Rachel Blue and Delilah. Communication leading to the appointment was great. The incall was clean and easy to find. All three ladies were very comforting and were open to all my requests. The experience was amazing and I highly recommend all three ladies, and I plan to repeat with each one at some point. My thanks again for Ella doing the legwork to make this experience happen.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachaelxblue TML93 DTC Yes 2 7/2/26
Review by TML93 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Ella a couple of times and she set up this meetingwith Rachel Blue and Delilah. Communication leading to the appointment was great. The incall was clean and easy to find. All three ladies were very comforting and were open to all my requests. The experience was amazing and I highly recommend all three ladies, and I plan to repeat with each one at some point. My thanks again for Ella doing the legwork to make this experience happen.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie BigBaldBlk Thornton Yes 77 7/2/26
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie is a lot of fun, STOP, PERIOD! After screening, I was able to schedule a little later in the day. I had some phone issues, and she was very gracious. Greeted by a beauty in a nice incall up north, with those amazing breast jumping out of her outfit. Pretty and engaging in convo. I dropped off a gift from her P4 account that she likes. After a little bit of getting to know each other, the clothes hit the floor. She loves to KISS, so make sure your breath smells good. DATY, BBBJ and K9 finish, and I was spent. Lovely tatt strategically placed on one of her body parts! More hugging, kissing, chatting and I was up against time. I highly recommend seeing this beauty, especially if your a breast and/or azz man. Thank you for being so accommodating!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss_naughtyniki Pete DTC Yes 53 7/2/26
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fabulous time with Niki! She is such a cutie and fun to be with. Her tits were so fun to play with and I spent awhile DATY until she rode the hell out of me. She is definitely a fun time and I highly recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP earlymorning77 Denver N/A 25 7/2/26
Review by earlymorning77 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One of the best out there, quick set up and everything. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SamiBabi DavidRelden Denver Yes 3 7/2/26
Review by DavidRelden (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Sami today and am glad she's added Denver to her stop over list. She checks all my boxes...petite, cute as can be, super nice, and activities were done with enthusiasm. She does have some rules though as you get to know her better, there's flexibility. Sami says shell be coming through town ever few weeks so she'll be a great addition to Denver.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Garden of Eden retdaf93 Colorado Springs Yes 15 7/2/26
Review by retdaf93 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Ms. Eden for a relaxation session and asked for a 4-hands with Ms. Liv.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Garden of Eden retdaf93 Colorado Springs Yes 15 7/2/26
Review by retdaf93 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Communication and scheduling was simple. Ms. Eden was very pleasing to see again. Her touch was relaxing from the moment I walked into her in-call. I requested a 4-hands with her and Ms. Liv Janssen. They were both down-to-earth and I enjoyed the experience with them.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Topnotchchloe thomjg Thornton Yes 48 7/2/26
Review by thomjg (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time seeing this beauty. Easy setup and met at a nice hotel. She looks better in person. Fun and very enthusiastic about what she does. Highly recommend


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes Martinez Tee Baggins DTC Yes 28 7/2/26
Review by Tee Baggins (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the the great fortune of meeting this amazing lady . Set up and screening was easy . She is absolutely gorgeous in person , just like her pictures . Very comfortable and easy going . I'll keep the details for myself , but DAMN !!! Gentlemen , this fine beauty is a must . Don't hesitate , you won't regret it. Will definitely return


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx elover5678 Westminster Yes 83 7/2/26
Review by elover5678 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to spend an amazing time with this beautiful woman! Her pictures are accurate and she is even more beautiful in person. Talking with her is extremely easy and helps calms the nerves before the fun. I had an idea on what to expect, but it was even better than I could have imagined. The views, the sounds, and the passion behind it all sealed this experience as one of the best I ever had! Thank you so much, I will be seeing you again soon!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katheroberts Toby0522 Denver Yes 13 7/2/26
Review by Toby0522 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Everything about her is stunning, 10/10 would definitely see her again. Easy set up communication was great. From the first message to when she opened the door . I can’t want to see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
hellengomez Lastsamurai DTC Yes 5 7/2/26
Review by Lastsamurai (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is the girl of the photos thick with Great assets and nice face. Friend of Renata And a bit shorter than her. P411 helped for the setup. The List of services described in the link of her webpage are accurate (check them before scheduling) and she delivery great gfe experience If you are into thick girls with pretty face, this is your girl. I will repeat if she goes to the north or the cherry creek


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP kpierson2144 Denver Yes 25 7/2/26
Review by kpierson2144 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi was one of the best experiences i have had in this hobby. She is much more stunning than her pictures indicate when you see her in person. A couple other things i loved…First, this was an amazing gfe. She was into it, great lfk, and she really made sure she enjoyed herself as well. Second, her skin is just perfect…smooth and flawless with a dark, olive like complexion. Just awesome. Lastly, she moves really well. Like in every position (there were a few!) that really enhanced her amazing curves and the overall experience. Highly recommend and will be back…


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FreyaSol daddygroo Boulder Yes 8 7/2/26
Review by daddygroo (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/26
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy and easy to find. From the moment the door opened I was stunned by her radiant beauty and charm. Easy simple respectful rules followed by the best FBSM I have experienced. the experience was incredible with the exactly perfect touch and response. I would love to tell you it was terrible and keep the secret to myself. But I also want to tell everyone how wonderful it truly was. will definitely be back.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31B-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
hellengomez Co108 DTC Yes 5 7/2/26
Review by Co108 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/26
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a chance to see Hellen on a quick trip and wow, if you love latinas, you’re gonna love her. Busty with a great ass, I popped quick. Gonna be seeing her again really soon


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sierra Sandoval Kingfer76 DTC Yes 6 7/1/26
Review by Kingfer76 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a wonderful relaxing experience. Very welcoming, down to earth genuine provider. Very GFE very fun and the perfect Apple bottom. Good kisser some DFK, bbbj, daty, 69 mpcfs. Just a very easy going nice time, no work very casual genuine quality lady. A+


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PinkKitty420 Dylan-6644 Longmont Yes 17 6/30/26
Review by Dylan-6644 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/26
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to her place a little before our scheduled time, but she texted me”I’m ready for you”. I’m not sure I was ready for her. Great time with super fun girl. Started with BBBJ/DT that was top shelf. DATY, MisH, Standing Doggy, then finished where we started. I’ll be back.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Becca K2stx DTC Yes 8 6/30/26
Review by K2stx (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a really great experience. Becca was able to see me on fairly short notice. I'm sometimes hesitant when a provider doesn't show their face, but I was pleasantly surprised by her striking beauty. Her English is quite good, better than my Spanish. She is warm and welcoming. I will definitely see her again if she returns!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Becca Longspike DTC Yes 8 6/30/26
Review by Longspike (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really great. Looks amazing and has a personality that's even better. Definitely recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mirandita antmic303 DTC Yes 5 6/30/26
Review by antmic303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Miranda today. I love curvy and sexy Latina ladies and she is definitely that. I've had good luck with the Latina women from South America and the Caribbean. As most guys would agree the language barrier is never a huge issue, but a plus with Miranda is she speaks very good English considering it's her second language. With regard to my experience, it was excellent! Her body is beautiful. Her face is very pretty, and she is extremely sexy with curves in all the right places, most especially her perfectly round beautiful butt. She also treated me very well, and we had a little bit of nice conversation. Not much else to say except, go see her if you have the chance. She's not from Denver, but I definitely recommend to catch her while she's here and when she comes back. This woman is a gem!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: