Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Mary Ann VIP | The Titanic Hindenburg | DTC | Yes | 17 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
The Titanic Hindenburg
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She’s an amazing beauty, this is a do not miss provider, all the all enthusiastic in the activities Kissing bbbj daty and cfs. Beautiful body, upgraded MM perfectly. Very friendly down to earth the English not so much but with translator no issues. Don’t miss her guys you will regret it! Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dakini Dawn | Pandabear | Boulder | Yes | 17 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Pandabear
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/26 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Dawn during was really nice and accommodating. Offered some water the move to our session. Work on some breathing set our mind set.after session begun with light touch. Lots of breathing and full of fun dirty talk. After edging a couple time and summiting to her. I was allowed to pop. It was a really good experience definitely recommend Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| therealbustybrandy | Jjjonah | Boise | Yes | 1 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Jjjonah
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/26 Time: 1 hr Location: BoiseIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: A delight in personality and face and ???? She can hone in on your desires, if you make them known, and enhance the fantasy to make you grow! As you already know: be a gentleman, she’s in the higher end, and expect a great time as you indulge in her voluptuous company. Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| realamberadams | Joshgrant2323 | Denver | N/A | 17 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Joshgrant2323
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I’m hesitant to write a review on Amber because it’s hard to describe that she is too good to be true. Not sure words of our session would do justice. We vibed in every way I thought. She’s my kind of girl. Gorgeous. Very fair and professional. Wish it would’ve been longer. Maybe next time. Thank you Amber. Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Katya Black | Steve Rogers | DTC | Yes | 2 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Welcome to Denver Miss Black! Katya decided to give Colorado a go and I hope she returns! Soon hopefully. Miss Black hails from the east coast and graced us with her presence here in the DTC area. Set up was easy with screening via TOB and another site. Incall was clean and quiet. Katya answered the door in a lovely shade of red robe(nothing underneath that robe mind you..... and not tied!). I was allowed to clean up- it was hot outside. Rules were simple and easy. Daty to start for her. She was kind and complimented me on my oral skills. Switched to cbj that was sloppy and satisfying! Cfs, mish to start with Miss Black using a toy(for mutual enjoyment). Changed to doggy for the win. (As usual, I was pressed for time and wanted to stay longer but life called). Katya has other options for her menu; just ask! Lovely to meet you Miss Black. That soft voice will make the strongest man break. Until we meet again! Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD+-37-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LaurenB | Value33 | DTC | Yes | 116 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Value33
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I reached out and set up was easy. Lauren looks like her photos, has an amazing body and super soft skin. I really enjoyed that she took her time and I never felt rushed. We chatted for a bit after and it was great getting to know her. Lauren is very personable and I look forward to seeing her again. Definitely recommend! Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Garza | Value33 | DTC | Yes | 12 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Value33
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I reached out to Lilly on short notice and was able to meet up with her a couple hours later. I was lucky enough to have a different experience with her than what I am used to. Lilly is a very sweet and cute lady who knew how to satisfy me. It was a great ride and I enjoyed her assets. There was a language barrier and with the phone app it was easy to communicate. If you have a chance, go and see her while she is in town. She will rock your world! Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AKennedyExperience | Raphknight | Denver | N/A | 97 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Raphknight
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: All I can say is WOW!. I have largely been out of the hobby since Covid, but like another reviewer said, "Came out of retirement to see Kennedy" and it was 100% absolutely worth it. She is absolutely amazing. Pretty much I told her that about ten times during my time with her. She is so cute and has that naughty smile that drove me wild. I love that she sets clear expectations and communicates them in a straight forward and humorous manner. Not only is she a sexy little Mynx but she is a clever little fox too. Will definitely be back to see her. Kennedy is VERY good at what she does. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | TopDawg-9979 | Denver | Yes | 174 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
TopDawg-9979
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: LadySokha is truly something special. I have been a regular visitor for at least 5 years now! From the moment we connected, the chemistry between us felt natural, exciting, and effortless. She has an incredible way of making you feel comfortable and completely in the moment. What really sets her apart is her communication—she’s attentive, engaging, and genuinely knows how to build a connection. Our time together never feels rushed or routine; there’s a warmth and passion between us that makes every experience memorable. I can’t guarantee this for you but if you are genuine and respectful expect a grand experience. Beautiful, passionate, and an absolute pleasure to spend time with. LadySokha definitely leaves you looking forward to seeing her again. Age: 43 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| DevonDebauchery | junglejames | Denver | Yes | 123 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
junglejames
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Devon is awesome and has a very lovely dog which became my friend instantly the moment I walked into her apartment. Her Place in Denver is very easy to find and there are a lot of parking spots in the street which is super important. She is so friendly and charismatic because I just liked her immediately based on her general knowledge about people, water sports and politics. I had a lot of fun, her BBBJ skills are next level, GFE was amazing too and the final menu came with multiple positions they way it should be then we relaxed and talked for bit while I was playing with her Dog. Just amazing. Please go check her out and thank me later. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Camila Rios | Realex456 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Realex456
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Communication and meeting up were easy. Once I got the place she greeted with a beautiful smile and sexy lingerie. She started to kiss me and we got started by her giving me a sloppy bbbj that was so good. Once I saw that pretty pussy I started to fuck her like no tomorrow my favorite part was her taking to me and holding my hand while I fucked her from the back. Couldn’t resist the intimate moment and I came all over her! Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Julia Jimenez | Realex456 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Realex456
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: The communication and meet up were simple and easy. Once I got there she greeted me with a kiss and a hug. Than she stripped me down as gave me a bbbj that had me begging for more. She kissed me after that and I love that kinky shit. So I just started to fuck her side ways while she is grabbing my hand. I loved how she moaned in my ear while I was fucking her so intimate made me almost cum. I put her on her stomach and I loved that view of her juice ass while I was just pounding and her taking to me while fucking her made cum all over her ass! Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mary Ann VIP | Realex456 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Realex456
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Super easy communication and meetup didn’t have any trouble. When I got there she opened the door and I was greeted by this slim sexy latina with a gorgeous ass what a beautiful never seen someone like this before 10/10 would recommend. She greeted with a kiss and we went at it I couldn’t contain myself. She started to giving me a sloppy bbbj but I couldn’t resist fucking her so I put her to ride me and my lord she knew how to fuck, probably the sexiest I’ve had. Once I put her on her back she put her pretty feet on my chest and started to talk to me dirty. I couldn’t resist and she made me cum so hard and I finished with her kissing me more! Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily Jordan | Taz4U | Denver | Yes | 120 | 9/11/26 | |
|
Review by
Taz4U
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/26 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I recently had another wicked pissah meeting with Emily. She has become my all time guilty pleasure. She makes all the worries of the day disappear. And our conversations run in all sorts of directions. I'm always looking forward to my time spent with Emily. Until next time . . . Age: 39 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sofia of Colorado | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 120 | 9/11/26 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It's been a little time since I've seen Sofia, and I found my way up north. Set up a meeting earlier in the day for an afternoon tryst. So glad I did, and she was accommodating. I really enjoy her massage and the flip is incredible. A little/lot of Russian, encouraging chatter and I was relaxed. Nice warm towel clean up, offered a shower and I was on my way. If you're looking for a great massage with a beautiful lady and great body (or all three) you definitely should see Sofia. I've seen her 10+ times and will continue to do so for as long as she lets me! Thank you for another wonderful afternoon! Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Zaria Gold | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 54 | 9/11/26 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Zaria gave me a call to see if I wanted to hook up. The answer is always "YES". We've seen each other regularly for over a year (16 times). She is absolutely amazing. We have the best time together. I love being with her. You can read any of my previous reviews to get an idea of our activities. She is a wonder! Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| FreyaSol | MrCO89 | Boulder | Yes | 8 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
MrCO89
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/26 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Freya and just like the first time, it nothing short of amazing!! She is absolutely gorgeous and is a complete goddess when it comes to sensual energy! Felt comfortable from the second I walked in, until the second I left. Session was unrushed and every second of felt like a dream. Highly recommend!! Age: 39 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31B-28-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nazanin Arabi | bokinsane007 | DTC | Yes | 32 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
bokinsane007
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending time with Nazanin it it was amazing this girl is incredibly beautiful she has such a beautiful face and her body is amazing nice big soft breasts and big nipples great round but and she has the softest skin DATY was so amazing she tastes so good and gets into so much and the sexy accent and dirty talk the whole time make everything more intense and she is so sweet and welcoming I cant get this girl off my mind I highly recommend seeing her everything about my time with her was perfect it was a far drive and was completely worth it she is a real gem I am so glad I went to see her Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | Redditor2020 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
Redditor2020
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Fantastic experience! We vibed so hard and exchanged common interests - Amber is totally a gamer girl and one of the cutest I've met! Definitely recommend and I highly suggest you not miss the chance to meet her. Can't wait to see her again! Great communication, beautiful smile and a out of the world time together. Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Camila Rios | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 13 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is gorgeous. Set up was easy, nice hotel in Tech Center. She answered the door wearing red panties and bra. She loves to dance, so we started with a little dancing and her grinding her ass into my dick. We DFK and took each others clothes off while we danced. I led her to the bed where she gave me a very good CBJ before getting on top. Great CG, and then I needed to taste her. We moved to do some delicious DATY and DATO. I wanted to watch that ass move, so K9 was next. What a view. And we moved to mish where I spent a good bit of time pounding her good before filling the cover. Great time. Lots of GFE..DFK, nipple and clit sucking. Thanks Camila. I'll see you soon. Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ruby Felix | ScTD | Boulder | Yes | 26 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
ScTD
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/26 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ruby is So special. Seeing her is like seeing a beautiful Sunrise/Sunset. Even though you have seen many in the past the time spent with Ruby is spectacular. It will leave you in awe with a warmth and joy that will stay with you long after the brilliance fades. It will cause your step to be lighter and to looking forward to the next time. I hope there are many more chances for me to experience Ruby!! Age: 51 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| LaurenB | Jjoseph29 | DTC | Yes | 116 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
Jjoseph29
(53 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw Lauren hoping for an over the top GFE and that is exactly what I received. She is a hot, super friendly and soft spoken, and a tigress in bed. I’m still smiling! Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AliceSexyy | Phhr12 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
Phhr12
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This girl is amazing. She is gorgeous and amazing curvy body. Very much GFE. All the typical GFE acronyms. I’ve been doing this for a while, and I can say she is one of the nicest and most personable I’ve seen. Put in so much effort to make sure I was satisfied. Offered shower before and after, and stays at a nice hotel. Speaks great English with a sexy Eastern European accent. Highly recommend! Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-32-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katya Black | TrueRunning55 | DTC | Yes | 2 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
TrueRunning55
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Katya is gorgeous and sexy and every bit as attractive as she looks in her pictures. I walked into her room and we instantly hit it off and she made me feel so comfortable despite me being somewhat nervous after having been away from things for a while. She’s an incredibly cool and chill person and I cannot say enough positive things about the experience. And any review of her without mentioning how unbelievably good those assets of hers look would be insane. They match and beat the expectations set by her pictures. Magnificent. I highly encourage anyone to go see her if they get a chance while she’s visiting if only to convince her to come back to Denver another time so I can see her once again haha. In all seriousness though, she is an absolute gem and should be treated as such. Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD+-37-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| vivianpearl | johnnyleander | Denver | Yes | 14 | 9/10/26 | |
|
Review by
johnnyleander
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow!! I was blown away when I saw her in real life. I want to visit again when I get the chance. Gorgeous eyes, great shape. She has a great all round body. Incredible flat stomach and curves in all the right places. I started with a shower and when I came out she greeted me with a little LFK. She's quiet, but also vocal. She did some FOV while I watched. So sexy. Main event was a standing missionary on the edge of the bed. She has basic English and we communicated well. I wish I would've practiced my spanish with her, but I was way too excited to even remember any English. I highly recommend Vivian. Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessikray | Manhunter | Denver | Yes | 95 | 9/7/26 | |
|
Review by
Manhunter
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is my third time I saw Jessikray. The chemistry was so perfect for us. She was extremely patient and understanding during our session. Our GFE session with her was like as if we were lovers We both fell in love with each other that much during that GFE session. Kisses. Age: 38 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Scarlett Noir | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 11 | 9/7/26 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This review is a bit late, but the results are the same. AMAZING. Scarlett know what a man wants and she delivers it every time. She is beautiful, sensual, sexy, and her GFE is off the charts. Be nice, be a gentleman, and she will make you feel like a king. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ella Blair | Socal7 | DTC | Yes | 27 | 9/7/26 | |
|
Review by
Socal7
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I really enjoyed meeting Ella. She is a beautiful girl with a great personality. She provided very clear directions, there was easy street parking, and her place is really nice too. I had an awesome time on all fronts. Thank you, beautiful girl. Until we meet again… Cheers Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy Amethyst | skinnydud | DTC | Yes | 2 | 9/7/26 | |
|
Review by
skinnydud
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/26 Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It just happened that we were chatting and she was willing to meet face to face as we plan something. got to her area and she came to my car. nothing was supposed happen but my mouth was so dry because I was nervous she had to make sure iam comfortable and its moist. she knew exactly what she needed to do. as I started feeling better things started going sideways as she led my hand to feel the moisture and warmth. she took the lead and went down to town as my hand went for the back feeling how tight she was and did not stop until she was fully done. by that time I could already tell she was snug and she might be the addictive type! we said goodbyes and I ran to get milk from KS on my way home! Thanks Amy! Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Liliane Rousseau | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 92 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen this lovely lady several times and will plan to do so. Last time I saw her, she was training for a competition and we chatted about her results (she won). We chatted more, dropped off one of her favorite drinks and headed to her fun room. It's always great to see her walk in high heels and fishnets. Clothes hit the floor and several positions were had. Love to see her breast and bottom bounce. Her oral skills are incredible. After the cover was filled, warm towel clean up and a very nice, long and deep massage. A little more hugging, kissing and I was on my way. Lili's schedule fills pretty quickly so if you'd like to see her, prepare in advance. Nonetheless, if you'd like to spend time with a beautiful model with an incredible body and mind, you will not go wrong seeing this stunner. Thank you again (and again ...) for a wonderful afternoon! Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tiffany love | kingslayer.exp | Denver | Yes | 32 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
kingslayer.exp
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: 2nd time with Tiff, she was much more enthusiastic, super fun time. did things I've always wanted to do. very memorable time with her. Age: 51 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD-32-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | Herman2010 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
Herman2010
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/26 Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW! Amber is smoking hot and super intelligent. We had a enjoyable late afternoon lunch out, then went back to her place. She is super passionate, great kisser and her body is absolutely perfect. Great BBBJ, DATY, and great performance. I would wish I had more time. Top notch once in a lifetime kinda girl. I will definitely see her again when she is in town! Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | Longjohnsilver | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
Longjohnsilver
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wonderful experience with the very beautiful, fit and sexy Amber. We had some commonalities in life that made for an authentic experience. Passionate, engaging and clearly enjoying what she does :) I would definitely recommend seeing her given she’s exactly the girl in the pics with all the skills to make for a very fun time together. We were left in a pool of sweat with big smiles on our face. On my short list. Thank you Amber! Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VanessaFox | Josh69 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
Josh69
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Vanessa was a absolutely stunning gorgeous woman. She greeted me in a very sexy outfit at the door and was very welcoming. We moved upstairs for a little chit chat then got down to business. Her body is amazing. Her breasts are out of this world huge. Her ass is amazing as well. Everything about her just pops and screams sexy. Will be seeing her again. Thanks love Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| realamberadams | dude_guy | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
dude_guy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amber was a delight all the way from booking through the end. She was very prompt and clear in her communications leading up to the visit, and a playful texter. Left me very excited to see her. Her location was easy to find and parking was not difficult. She is stunning, holding true to her photos or even better. After some fun banter and hanging out, pretty much every activity I could have hoped for happened. At no point did I feel rushed or unwanted. Conversation was easy an interesting and this was just an overall wonderful experience! Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | Buff_Bagwell | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
Buff_Bagwell
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting with Amber recently. She is phenomenal! Super smart, super sexy and very accommodating. If you are looking for a tall, athletic, sassy woman, she is it. See aroused me throughout the session with her naughty talk and when she spoke to me in Italian, which I managed to understand some words, it just set me off. I booked another session as I left because I just had see her again. I cannot recommend her more and I hope she makes her way back to our city which she loves! Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Athena_the_Goddess | whiskeyguy69 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
whiskeyguy69
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Athena is everything you want in a provider. Warm, inviting, expert communication, safe space, and stunning in all the right ways. I can't wait to schedule with her again! Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adele Rose | Tee Baggins | DTC | Yes | 32 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
Tee Baggins
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had to see this amazing beauty again and wholly @#$! Was it great ! Very clean safe incall. Adele is so sensual and sexy and knows how move that tight little curvy body. She keeps you wanting more ! Not going into details , but damn ! Like they say , run don't walk , and see this divine woman at once !! Thank you Adele , until the next time Age: 50 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Garza | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 12 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lilly is much better looking than her photos, she is an exotic Latina with great curves and playful attitude. She greeted me with a smile and a light kiss. She started with an ass grinding tease which led to a bbbj. I followed by sucking those beautiful nipples then some tasty DATY, flicking that clit with my tongue. Then she put on the cover and we went through a few positions, which she performed with enthusiasm. Good time. Send her a text. Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Luo | mrren | Denver | Yes | 64 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
mrren
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had been meaning to connect with Lisa for some time, and finally was able to get some me time on a Friday afternoon. The time spent with Lisa was nothing short of spectacular. Great conversations to start and got relaxed, we discussed our mutual likes and our histories of how we ended up in this wonderful state and gave recommendations to each other to plan the seed for our next rendezvous. Excellent time together, would highly recommend if you have been on the fence about reaching out. Age: 32 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| vivianpearl | rodster720 | DTC | Yes | 14 | 9/5/26 | |
|
Review by
rodster720
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow! I had an amazing visit with Vivian. Easy setup and verification. The incall was nice, convenient, and had plenty of parking. A couple of thoughts. Her pictures are spot on. As a previous review mentioned she is model material. I readily agree! A gorgeous face and an alluring sexy petite frame with incredible assets. What took the session over the top was her demeanor. So pleasant and sweet. She enthusiastically responded to each of my requests. While english is not her first language, communication was not a problem at all. Near the end of my visit, we had a nice conversation about some of her favorite items here in Colorado. Speaking of which I hope she makes many more visits to our great state. I will certainly see her as much as I am able! I can 100% recommend without any hesitation. Thanks Vivian! You made today very special! See you again soon! Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | Steve Rogers | Helena | Yes | 34 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/26 Time: 1 hr Location: HelenaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I got to meet Miss Hazel recently and throughly enjoyed my time with her. Screening was a breeze, great communication and patience on her part(my appointment time had to be more flexible because of my work schedule.) Incall was easy to find and Miss Hazel gave great directions/instructions. I was allowed to clean up before the fun started. Even brought her a couple of treats(ask her what her favorite drink is). I would say Hazel is GFE, lfk, daty, bbbj, cfs, mish, 77, cg. All were throughly enjoyed! Got to chat about places we've been and where we're going next. Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nazanin Arabi | Fuzzsmp | Denver | Yes | 32 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
Fuzzsmp
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is my 2nd visit and it was even better than the first. I cannot express how beautiful she is. Her eyes are seductive and her smile is mischievous. The DATY was top tier. The only complaint I have is I didn’t book more time. She is the kind of girl you could spend the entire day with I will be seeing her again. Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| FoxyIvy | arrabbiatogonzo | Fort Collins | Yes | 108 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
arrabbiatogonzo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Ivy multiple times now and each time just gets better. She is gorgeous, in fabulous shape, has the softest skin and is enthusiastic. All previous reviews are accurate. She is one of a kind for sure and I will be seeing her as often as I can. Thanks, Ivy! Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Camila Rios | Aos82 | DTC | Yes | 13 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
Aos82
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Set up a hh appt. earlier in the day and met up at a nice hotel withouth any issues. Arrived to a sexy latina in some laungire. Cleaned up a bit and we were off to the races. Small waist, nice t's, even better ass and gorgeous. Got a little dance and body worship to get myself ready. Nice slow and sensual CBJ that led to multiple positions. Had a good time. Will definitely see her again and would recommend you squeeze in between her while she is here. Enjoy fellas! Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MERC HH | nordicorigin | Thornton | Yes | 47 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
nordicorigin
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/26 Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've really enjoyed every visit I have had with Merc. HAPPY RETIREMENT! Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Spyce | mcmtl | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
mcmtl
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Mia was very accommodating to see me on short notice late in the evening, and even allowed me to take a quick shower at her cozy incall location when I arrived. The pictures are dead on accurate - she is a cute, slender brunette with a heart-melting face. We had a tender, fully GFE session together that felt warm, organic, and completely relaxing. She said she plans to be in Colorado regularly, and I very much hope so! She is a stellar provider and a lovely human being! Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katheroberts | Couragethedog | Thornton | Yes | 13 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
Couragethedog
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/2/26 Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw another review say she might be back in December and I hope she does because she's my new ATF! I had such an amazing passionate and gfe experience that I've never experienced with another provider. We only did one position which was CG but I had no complaints at all because it was just that good!!! Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Riley | JSColorado | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
JSColorado
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I tried to meet with Riley a few different times over several weeks, but schedules didn't align until recently. While there had not yet been any reviews for her on ToB I decided after talking to her for a bit that it was worth meeting up. She had an incall available for the day we landed on (a nice hotel space in DTC) and we were able to get together. After texting to confirm I was there, she gave me her room number and I went in to an open door. We spent some time chatting and watching TV for a bit, and then got down to the extracurriculars. She is the girl from her pictures, has a nice figure and a kind, personable attitude, and keeps herself cleaning and looking good. We enjoyed BBBJ, MPCFS including K9 and mish. Afterwards, we chatted a bit more and I cleaned up in the hotel shower before heading out. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SeleneLuxury | JustSomeFun | Denver | Yes | 58 | 9/1/26 | |
|
Review by
JustSomeFun
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had the pleasure of stopping by Selene's incall for an hour this past Thursday. After an easy screening process, which involved a short verification FaceTime call, it was nothing but pleasure from the moment I arrived. The session itself was fantastic, and she's a great accommodator if you're into something more specific. Conversation afterwards felt very relaxing and flowing. Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||