Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| ArMani-8841 | licker69 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
licker69
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Valentina was running a special so I jumped on her. She Was an incredibly beautiful darkly tanned petite blonde in short shorts and a tight top which showed off nice boobs. Her pictures don't do a very good job of showing her looks, which are stunning. Recently pictures of her have showed up under another name, ArMonie, and they show her more accurately. She began with some kissing so I thought this would be a good session, but once we got to the main event she would turn away from kissing. She allowed DATY and nice FIV and she was really tight. But she wouldnt do any BJ for the special rate. She claimed her normal rate was twice, and at that price she is way overpriced. She was amenable to various positions including missionary, doggy, and RCG. So it was a good session with a gorgeous blonde. She is real and I would recommend her, but not sure I'll go back since I am looking for more of a GFE unless she runs her special again. Looks=10 Service=7 Attitude=8 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say OUCH! Trixie 2.0 is what I'm going to call her! this woman is gorgeous from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Her personality is tops to She and I hit off pretty fast her other reviews are very accurate about her high energy and how much fun she is. All activity were performed with enthusiasm. defiantly will see her again Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amanda-3550 | Tbone357 | Denver | No | 1 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW this was a really bad one, gave her the money, she wouldn't take off her top pulled panties to the side, half way into it she says ( you need to pay me more money) I said please leave, she came back with ( did you try to hit me??) I walked her to the door and asked her to leave, she yells for her black friend in the car, and I called 911. they wanted to take more money to leave, Guys, be very carful, this one is really bad!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | bigbaddy9 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
bigbaddy9
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rylee is very cool and laid back.. she is fun and ready to please. you can check of several of the wish list with her from toys, to squirt to deep throat. She does not rush and seems to enjoy the times too. We had great fun from the moment I got there until the shower at the end. Super easy to set up , very clean apartment and all the pleasures you can enjoy. will do it again for sure! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leah Lynne | mcgurk2 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
mcgurk2
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Leah was exactly the tiny young spinner I was looking for. She's mature and likes to please, she was very concerned with what I wanted her to do. We had some good conversation the whole time through but it didn't get in the way of any fun. We started by talking, lying together half clothed and kissing, very soon the clothes came off and I'm not going to give a play by play but it was well worth it. We went the entire time and while I might have stayed longer I was pretty spent after that workout. I'll definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KellyKiss | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice hotel DTC area, Kelly actually came down and let me in the side door, really sexy looking in her tight jeans and blouse, amazing watching her walk up the stairs ahead of me, could tell this was going to be a good time. She has a model type body, she looks better in person. Very pretty.A little chit chat and a nice DFK to break the ice, she is a very good kisser. Took care of business, and she asked if I wanted her to dress in something sexy, by all means. She told me she was shy, would have never thought that afterwards. Kelly changed into some a sexy bra and pantie ensemble, with some thigh high nylons,and stood in between my legs as I was sitting on the bed, could not keep my hands off her body, smooth sexy tight skin. Removed all her clothing and the fun began. We both laid down on the bed and alot more DFK ensued, very good kisser alot of tongue. Had to taste the kitty, so I kissed my way down to some really nice responsive DATY, she seemed to enjoy this alot, she started to get wet. This went on for quite awhile, very tasty. Next it was my turn for some UTF and DT very, very nice, had to slow her down or it would have been over soon. Got suited up and she climbed on me RCG , she stated no Greek which was fine with me, no Greek for me either.She pounded away on me where I could not hold back. Totally drained me, she then got a warm wash cloth and cleaned me up real nice. She offers MSOG but it was not going to happen on my part so we just cuddled some and got to know each other better until the time was up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KellyKiss | Rbs570708 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Kelly's ad on p411, and checked out her schedule, and made an appointment. The pics were absolutely fantastic! The woman is even better. This is why we are in the hobby (at least me). She'd driven till early morning, and I got her out of bed when I messaged I was on the way. She was wrapped in a towel when she opened the door. The towel soon dropped and so did my jaw. What a beautiful lady! Slender, but in good shape. Nice B breasts, really well shaped and responsive. Long neck, beautiful face, lovely hair down her back. Slender hips, a killer ass and excellent legs and you get the picture. Gorgeous. I got comfortable and gave her a massage, just to enjoy her body while we talked. Rolled over for daty...tasty, responsive and good vocals. It took some trying, but got her to a trembling O...very nice. Kelly went between my legs for an excellent bbbj, and would have gone to cim, but it wasn't what I wanted. Lifted her away, and she went to a stripper slide, a new one for me. Very nice. Pulled her up to my face for more daty, but she wanted more. Moved to 69 for as long as I could hold out. I should have gone to a few more, but the blood was not in my brain, so the big guy did the thinking. Cover on and into k9. What a view...great movement, and more than I could handle. Outstanding. She's worth more. Top shelf in everything. I give her a fantastic because of a combination of things; looks, attitude, gfe and bbbj. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron | Mil Man | Colorado Springs | Yes | 14 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Mil Man
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The initial contact started really well. We texted back and forth about the session and I was really hyped up for it by the time I arrived. I even told her I wanted MSOG and she agreed that would be good. After that it went downhill quickly. First, her home is trashed. I felt dirty just parking in the driveway, and even more so once I got inside. Trash everywhere and falling apart. Next, she proceeds to show me things she's been buying and bidding on on eBay...jewelry and bed linens. Not interesting in the least but I figured it was her way of breaking the ice and getting comfortable. After the eBay items, she starts showing me photos on her tablet. Hundreds of them. And not good porn or naked ones, just random photos of things. This all went on for a good 20 minutes before we ever got down to any real business. We both undressed while still looking through pics, and she started rubbing and sucking me (UTF), which felt damn good, so I thought we were finally on our way. But she'd constantly go back to watching her tablet pics looking for one specific one she insisted on showing me. This went on for a while longer. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I told her I wanted to get behind her and she agreed and handed me a condom. We repositioned to see ourselves in the mirror (kinky and nice!) and had some fun in doggystyle for a little bit. I popped, she took the condom and cleaned me off, then went back to the damn pictures and started talking about payment. We had agreed I'd pay by credit card beforehand, but now she couldn't find her swipe plug-in, so she spent another 10 minutes searching for that. By the time she got the payment complete, she had on her robe and appeared finished with me. When I asked about the MSOG we had agreed upon and the fact that we had spent most of our time looking at eBay and pics, she said she was meeting someone else right after me and I had to go. All in all, I'd say we had about 10 minutes total of fun experience in the entire hour I was there. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed because she really is tight and feels great, when you can actually get her to have sex. Overall I got the impression she just wanted the money and to chitchat, despite her texts telling me how horny and ready to please me she was. In fact, as I was leaving she told me she badly needed money right now and would have to see as many clients as she good to pay for everything. Not good; too much money for just hanging out. Seems like she's really burnt out of this profession but not willing to give it up.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kalin Cassidy | laopecolorado | Boulder | Yes | 8 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
laopecolorado
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kalin was pretty incredible. Super friendly personality, can't imagine anything remotely negative ever crossing that girl's mind. To say she loves what she does is putting it lightly, and she's an endurance athlete so good luck keeping up with her energy level! I will repeat as often as humanly possible. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Lexi (Lexi La Ren) | dodgerman | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
dodgerman
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Disclosure: There are numerous Sexy Lexi providers in Denver but Lexi is not one of them. Best to contact her through her email or website. I have to admit that I am smitten with this young lady. And I do mean lady. Lexi is more of a courtesan than an escort. She is very experienced and very good at what she does. I enjoy hobbying but prefer to find a regular with whom I click. And I definitely click with Lexi. While most of us hobbyists would prefer to find a special gal and keep her to ourselves, I have to share Lexi with my colleagues so that she'll keep coming back to town. She, too, is looking for steady regulars, but she also plays it safe when scheduling us guys - So play nice and Lexi will play with you! While discretion rules, I do wish to share some details on my encounter with Lexi. Firstly, she is so doggone cute that it was difficult to not just keep my eyes on her the whole time! She is in amazing shape and takes care of herself. Her touch is gentle and highly erotic. It is easy to lose yourself in her "bedroom eyes". She has "skills" as they say, and given her petite (almost spinner type) size, she is a close "fit" - which made it very enjoyable indeed. Multiple positions were enjoyed but doggie was particularly great because I was able to get a great look at Lexi's marvelous backside. A true lady who's traveled extensively and is a delightful conversationalist, Lexi is charming, witty with a grand sense of humor, and so focused on pleasing her man. If only I'd met her years ago.... Well, it doesn't matter now. She is a new regular and someone I will visit everytime she comes to our fair town. Guys, do yourself and all of us a favor: See Lexi now! She commands much more outside of Denver than her current special but she has graciously agreed to adjust her charges to reflect Denver's market. There are lots of choices for us here in town but I urge you to help bring Lexi back more often. She is based out of LA but wishes to move - perhaps resulting in more visits to Denver, and more opportunities for you to be charmed and disarmed. Lexi is a sexy lady who will make your knees weak, your heart fall in love again, and challenge your intellect. She is my gift to all Denver hobbyists! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexy (BP) | petite4me | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
petite4me
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: In short - she's real and well worth the donation. She is cute and tiny, just like her pictures, though the pics are a certainly glamour shots. No kissing above the neck, and covered everything. Awesome, natural boobs, and open to any position I wanted to try. Picking her up and standing in front of the full length mirror was soooo good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | FC_Dev | Fort Collins | Yes | 21 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
FC_Dev
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One of my favorite providers, I was glad to see she was in town. I requested an appointment a few days before she arrived and didn't hear back right away, but did a couple days before she was in town. Meet her at her hotel and talked for a little bit. Then went on to the activities listed. Changed it up a couple times, then talked some more. Services are great, but it is her attitude that draws me to her, makes it fun. Can't wait to see Rachel again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | syracuse | Denver | Yes | 70 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
syracuse
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I went and seen autumn of auror after coming back to Colorado on business from Dallas and I always find a way to make a stop and see her . I just wished you worked in Dallas lol... Sexy little woman with some delightful conversation in a serene And comfortable room that she uses just for her craft. Just a great girl with a great attitude and Very sweet to look at . Try the nuru !!! I still have a smile on my face. Hands down 5 stars 10 out of 10 . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kourtney (757) | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW, I had a great time, It was raining and traffic was bad, Kourtney was running late but kept me informed, I really appreciate that! Her pictures are real, really nice breasts that are firm and nipples that respond to attention. she smelled good and tasted clean. rules were no greek, and everything covered, her TF skills were fantastic, after a few positions, ended with the TF. I am going for an hour next week. Kourtney is my new favorite. after clean up we layed on the bed and talked for 10 to 15 min. Guys treat her right, she is one of the few really good ones!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| HayLeigh Renee-9198 | Wannabebad | Colorado Springs | Yes | 12 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Wannabebad
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was easy enough although she was a little slow sometimes on answering when we where texting so be patient. I said her pics where accurate but I think she has a little more weight on her then the pics show so I would say she is a small BBW. Unlike the last review I saw her Incall was clean enough and I have seen way worse so no issues there. When I saw her she was dressed in a sexy outfit and I have to admit she has some nice legs. As for attitude I would say she is VERY easy to talk to and very laid back. Once we got all the particulars handled the fun began and she is one of the most enthusiastic providers I have met. She kisses deep and is truly a GFE. This girl really does know how to get you excited and work you over. Very responsive and a very good dirty talker. I had a great time and left very happy. I will be repeating to see what else she is capable of as I have a feeling it's a lot. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kimber-1549 | breel | Pueblo | Yes | 1 | 10/9/14 | |
|
Review by
breel
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pueblo is very slim picking, but I took a chance. This lady is very fantastic. Incall was at her apartment. She has kids and had just moved in. It was cluttered, but clean. She met me at the door in a hot full body fishnet outfit and heels, and led me to the bedroom. we chatted a bit, very easy to talk to. All services were performed with great enthusiasm. She is a very lovely and endearing lady. I will be seeing her again when I can Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | avscupquest31 | Fort Collins | Yes | 21 | 10/8/14 | |
|
Review by
avscupquest31
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sometimes you just find a gem. Rachel's attitude was amazing. She was so sensual, so sexy, and so sweet. She truly cares about pleasing her clients and it shows! I would see her again and again if I could, and I just might. All activities were done with care and enthusiasm. Let's hope she stays around for a while! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy-3424 | Yelloman | Denver | Yes | 4 | 10/8/14 | |
|
Review by
Yelloman
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: HOLY SHIT!!! This girl is beautiful, simply stunning,what a babe! She is a total sweetheart, new in town and aiming to please! Tall and slim, setup was a breeze,couple of text 2 calls and I was at the door. She has a couple of rules, minor ones though,everything covered,no daty. That wasn't a deal breaker for me though, once you see her you won't mind either. She is a total sweetheart, great positive attitude, wants you to leave happy! Did I mention she's really HOT? She wants to stick around, hopefully you assholes will treat her right and she will! I've already scheduled agian for the weekend. Can't fucking wait. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Andrews | MiXXXs | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/8/14 | |
|
Review by
MiXXXs
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I normally do not write reviews as YMMV and a lot of reviews are BS in the eye of the beholder, had to make an exception for Alex as she is new to the game. Her donation is a bit higher than some but IMO worth 2x her current rates. Great attitude, sexy, hot, high energy....what more does anyone need? Absolute doll with a body that will take your breath away. Met at an upscale hotel. This woman has class written all over, arrived dressed elegantly covering some really sexy lingerie over the body of a Venus de Milo with DDs. Evening was a blur, I can not even recall everything. Some codes for the hobby lobby: LFK, DFK, breast kissing-very responsive, DATY, UTF, 69, to MPCFS, multiple O's. Alex is probably the best I have had in years, my new ATF. Will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | coking | Denver | Yes | 61 | 10/7/14 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: 2nd time seeing Aubrey. Again, awesome and great seeing her! Had a great time. As always, very nice UTF and HJ that lasted longer this time. Spinner!!! She's fun and loves the dirty talk. Finished her from behind. Just amazing. Will see her again when she's back in town! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bailey Brooks | ezgoinguy1 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/7/14 | |
|
Review by
ezgoinguy1
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First met Bailey a short while back in Idaho had a fabulous time. Noticed her post on the local ad board couldn't pass on the opportunity to get together while in town. Contact was easy, she was available and game time set. Met for incall in DTC area, Since we had met before was welcomed with a huge smile, great kiss and some warm hospitality. This lady is fun, eager to please and gorgeous. Her self pics do not do her justice, great looking with a solid body, fantastic rack and awesome skills. If you like a sensual GFE experience with some kink mixed in, you won't be disapointed getting together with Bailey. Highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridgett | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 10/7/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW!!!! UTF was fantastic, hot body, nice nipples, she was very into things, all I can say is WOW. can't wait to see her again. very much GFE Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | jon411247 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 10/7/14 | |
|
Review by
jon411247
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly Ann is a very beautiful women. After we were done I we were standing there talking to each other and I got a great look at her. I didn't realize how pretty she was until then. The best way I could describe her is as the girl you see in the hallway going to your apartment wishing you could meet her. I don't know if that makes sense, but that is how I look at it. If you get a chance, go see her. Also, I think she is much better looking than her pictures show. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Andrews | hwdyCO | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/6/14 | |
|
Review by
hwdyCO
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Alex at her incall in Denver. She greeted me at the door with a great hug and a kiss. We then sat on the bed and visited for a while and then moved onto to some great kissing and touching. Before long we moved onto other activities. She is very beautiful and has an amazing body. Her UTF was out of this world and she had me at the brink of erupting in almost no time. I had to slow her down, but it was without avail, I erupted soon after anyway. We then laid next to each other and visited some more as we caressed each other. I was ready to go for round two shortly after and she was so wet and turned on that we proceed for round two. Normally it can be hard for me to go for a round two, especially so shortly afterward, but Alex and I were both so turned on that it wasn't a problem, and had I not had to rush back to work I would have tried for round three. I highly recommend seeing her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-3675 | Baby Face 44 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 10/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Baby Face 44
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with Brennyn. Love het nipples! She took good care of me and is definitely not a clock watcher. Was all about pleasing me and is a big broncons fan so a plus in my book. See her if you like real women that are all about pleasing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kimberly aka Hannah | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/6/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was not as picky as I should have been.. but the fake pictures in the ad are great. She is heavier and has mommy sign strongly on her breasts and her stomach. Gave me a couple of rules as we started, no fingers and no daty. Ok, I thought.. I asked about my rules (as if I had any) and told her I would strongly enforce 'em. Only smiles and fun during our session. Touching is always welcome if it is gentle and she better enjoy herself. Well, this was a total bust. No joy. She couldn't relax, kept asking if I was LE... what is up with that? Oh well - live and learn. I will not be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Crazy Horse | Denver | Yes | 56 | 10/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Crazy Horse
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: These years I don't do a lot of repeat visits but Lilly Ann is an exceptional provider so I just could not stay away after having seen her earlier this spring. Everything was as I had remembered, Lilly is the embodiment of your college coed, girl next door or nanny next door type fantasies. Sweet and sexy, is there anything better to find in a young lady. It would be hard to add to all the accolades she's already gathered from her other reviewers so I won't try. I'll just say that there are no sure things in this hobby but Lilly Ann comes darn close to it. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miya | Denguy40 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Denguy40
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Texted Miya early one day and she promptly texted back. A few texts later and I was at her incall in the DTC. She just moved here and is getting settled in. With this in mind, until she has a permanent place in Denver, her incall was pretty full of her personal belongings. Miya is very beautiful and is very sexual and sensual. Her eyes are mesmerizing and her body is a perfect medium build with curves in all the right places. The following statement is overused and I'm even guilty of saying it - but her UTF is the best I've ever had. For this reason alone she is my new ATF. YMMV with Miya but my experience with her was very GFE and PSE. Treat her well and be understanding of her living situation until she gets settled in. She is a gem - let's treat her well gentlemen! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashleigh Love-9474 | rockojohnson | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/6/14 | |
|
Review by
rockojohnson
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her new number is 720-326-3193. The past reviews are accurate. Her breasts feel pretty nice but are quite saggy in appearance, and you can see her C-section scar. She's also non-GFE. Having said that, this girl has the best face/eyes/smile/voice combo out of any provider I've seen so far, which includes some I haven't posted reviews for. Super sexy. She was a little out of it, and acted like the tipsy hot chick at the bar, which suited me just fine since I don't always want a GFE, and it kind of added to the "let's just f***" sexiness. The progression was TF > Doggie > Mish. Simple stuff. During mish there was a pretty good amount of eye contact, even while I finished, which was awesome since again, her face is so pretty. I definitely got the feeling that YMMV. I happen to be pretty young, in fairly good shape, and can last if I'm having a good time, so once we got into it she seemed to enjoy herself and wasn't as distant. Overall I had a good time, and she's moving towards cherry creek which is in my neck of the woods, so I might see her again. Oh, last but not least, her price is very reasonable. Great bang for your buck. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Savannah DeVerioux | JR2013 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 31 | 10/6/14 | |
|
Review by
JR2013
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, great time spent with this lady. Will not go into our intimate details but she provides a great GFE and expressed genuine concern about me and my experience with her, she strived to make sure I was happy with her service. Boy was I happy! I enjoyed my time with her immensely and had difficulty sharing her with anyone else but promised I would submit a review. I plan to see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | gold80401 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
gold80401
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. What a huge grin a left with, after my time with her. At this point she is my true ATF. High energy the whole time, and she just oozes sex. I've seen her more than once, and she is up for just about anything within her limits - I think she would qualify as a true PSE+GFE. A true pleaser in both attitude and performance. Very sexy, very smart, articulate, with interesting things to say -- in between all the other nearly non-stop activity. I scheduled in advance by email and text, and she was pretty responsive and flexible . I'm leaving the list of activities basic, because it was all a blur and many activities were enjoyed to (I believe) mutual satisfaction. Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 44 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: With Megan's personality, she would make friends with Enemy. She possesses a friendly spirit and a positive attitude which everyone loves to be around. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | Falstaff | Denver | Yes | 55 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Falstaff
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Izzy is a wonderful and unique experience. Setup through a series of texts worked well. She greeted me at the door in a filmy, almost-nothing outfit that came off almost immediately. Very quickly we transitioned to an almost nonstop hour of mutual pleasuring, in a wide variety of different ways. Izzy is sensual, open, enthusiastic, and very responsive to gentle, careful attention. She let me know when I was doing it right, and she looked for every opportunity to do right by me. She left me worn out, gasping for breath, and totally satiated. She said she hoped I had fun - What an understatement! My silly grin didn't wear off for hours. She's a jewel! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JaneJones | Rbs570708 | Boulder | Yes | 50 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Jane on p411 and liked what I saw. She's recently back in the business, so her reviews are older. Let me say, I'm glad I saw her. Pretty, of course, with a nice, friendly smile, slender waist, excellent curves and a great butt. Incall was very nice and easy to find. For those of you interested in a nice lady that truly knows how to make your day better, she's a great choice. I do recommend. Jane was very responsive in DATY, clean, tasty and excited. After, she returned the favor with BBBJ, and might have continued (I didn't ask), but she slipped on a cover and went CG...excellent! Great movement and natural lube. Shifted to K9 for finish, and it shows what kind of athlete she was a few years ago. Let's just say I really enjoyed myself and didn't try to hold back. We talked, cuddled and then I needed to head out. She's a treat that I plan on trying again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sarah-4035 | Yelloman | Denver | No | 5 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Yelloman
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a flake!!! No showed again. Stayed in contact with me all week after the first no show,without me even contacting her after first no show. Texted me throughout the week trying to set up another meeting. Texted back and forth all day on date of second meeting only to have her pull the same **** again! What a waste of time! The two reviews she has at least one is a fake or self review...avoid at all costs......she just doesn't give a ****! Good luck flake....... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jahlissa | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me tell you this is one person to stay away from! She is a pretty girl but I should have know things were going to go bad by the location were she is staying at off of north federal Blvd in a trashy trailer she said it was only her and her girlfriend their! well she started off pleasant gave her the donation ask if I was a cop another red flag said no so she wanted me to strip to make sure then she strip then to come to find out she dose not allow daty or fiv no bbj or bj what so ever with the donation I gave you expect all of the amenities none so every!every thing is mechanical so got her doggie so try to keep my erection then she accuse me of try to take off the condom so she got up and said were done and went to the bedroom where her friend was and then two thugs walk out to the living room I suspect one was her pimp and the other one was his side kick I was getting dress already their asking what's going on **** man two against one both gangbanger looking dudes did get out their but the did say never call again and don't come back really I had that in mind. in twenty years being a hobbiest never been accused or had pimp or thugs come try to throw me out! I think people like this should be out it and banned to post on any board. she had no reviews what ever so! I have an obligation to tell my fellow hobbiest to stay away back page is getting a little ghetto I'm going to stick with eb from now on. on the other note she use to go as lacey and her other number she uses is 720-495-4782 take note and be advised Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fantasy* | irisheyes | Denver | No | 3 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
irisheyes
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Terrible experience, other poster had it right, waste of time, gas, and money. Again, thinking with the little head, not the big head, thinking about the pictures, not paying attention to the reviews, and expecting something different. First, I will say, NO adult activities were performed because I simply left not wanting to waste more money than the gas I spent to get there. Showed up to a terrible apartment complex on the outskirts of Denver called "The Crossing". The place is a dump and there are people outside everywhere, it's loud, music blasting from different buildings, blah blah blah. You literally show up and it's like everyone knows why you are there. Called provider, was told to wait in my car out in the parking lot for 10 minutes before she would come and get me (had to finish getting ready and fair enough), while waiting though, I had different groups of thugs looking over at me in the car the whole time, and 10 minutes turned into about 45-50 minutes. Of course we texted back and forth several times with me asking if she was coming so I could hurry up and get out of there. She finally showed up and...........not even close to the pictures, she just looked like a skinny, saggy, thuggy fiend. She jumps into the car and asks me to drive her to the 7-11 down the street first so she can get tampons and baby crap, what? lol. I give her the ride but I am thinking "great, whatever, now how am I going to get out of this". When we get back to the apartment complex from the 7-11 she tells me to park directly in front of 5 thugs standing outside in a group and to give her another 10-15 minutes so she can run to another apartment to drop off her baby crap. I tell her "are you serious, this is fucking crazy, and why are those guys eyeballing me", but, I am also thinking "this is my chance". When she gets out of the car, she says something to the thugs (I'm thinking they were friends or what have you) and they are all looking right at me. I don't give a crap though, as soon as she rounds the building, I start up my car and get out of there. This provider does not look like the pictures at all, maybe it was at another point in time that will not be seen again, she might feel different about that but it's not reality, the living conditions are horrible, and I would never see her again. Sounds harsh, I know, but that's the truth, and I am looking out for my fellow hobbyists just the same as I look out for good providers. This provider is just trying to be deceptive, scam you, reel you in there with the bogus or way old pictures, and then hopefully keep you from leaving like I did if you felt obligated so you will lose out on your money, time, and dignity to her advantage or whoever else's advantage. She'll probably change numbers, pictures, and keep the scam going........that type. I am just glad I did not feel obligated to go through with it and got out of there, while in the same day setting up an appointment with another provider who got a fantastic from me for looks, personality, time spent together, seeing me last minute, and being a great make-me-up session (that review is the one right after this review). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cherry Blossom | irisheyes | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
irisheyes
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After the last fiasco, this made my day. I think she is a very pretty girl with nice big natural breasts. I will be honest, yes, she is a little rough and tough in her talking, she does listen to rap, but, on the fun side.........she is a bad bad girl ;) who follows through and seemed to enjoy what she does, I know I did. We met on time, didn't talk about rules, and overall I just felt the donation for time spent was worth it. I would definitely see her again and had a lot of fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 51 | 10/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bianca is back and I couldn't resist seeing her. She has been on my list and today was my lucky day. I emailed her and her assistant scheduled me & gave me the location. She's in the mist of getting a permanent incall. Very accommodating and makes you feel comfortable right off the bat. Gorgeous I might add. To me she seems slender than athletic but eye of the beholder. I will definitely be seeing her again in due time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 61 | 10/2/14 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Aubrey is one of my favorite visitors to Denver from California and I've been fortunate to see her a few times in the past couple years. She is incredibly sweet, fun to talk to, playful, seductive and a bright gal. The pictures do not do her justice, they just don't. She seems to be getting younger and more attractive each time I have a chance see her (she's in town and I realize it). Her body is just as incredible as always, tattooless, smoothly tanned and flawless natural body. She has a spinner body that is just wonderful to experience. Each meeting get's better and I have to say she's at the top of my ATF list. We started with hellos, a warm hug and light kiss. We started talking and she has a fantastic personality and positive energy. She's in shape because she felt amazing and was full of energy. We got comfortable and I enjoyed amazing DATY. Responsive, clean and beautiful. UTF was amazing was 69'ing like that. I think she had a couple by then (from obvious cues) which always gets me going. Multiples are lovely. She got on CG and it was just pleasurable...she knows how to do it without inflicting any pain (which is saying a lot). AFter several minutes of that which I loved, we switched to mish and then it was just incredible because there's my favorite and I was so hot that she was enjoying it. Dampness all over. We talked more and she once again reminded why I keep an eye open in case she's visiting. She doesn't make extended visits. So, if you can see her, do so. You'll be so glad you did. She's just as appealing to look at, but her skills keep improving. I'm looking forward to a return visit before her visit ends. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alex Andrews | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/2/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Alex today. Her pictures were gorgeous, her reviews were passionately enthusiastic, so I sent her a text a couple of days ago. She called me back and couldn't find a time a couple of days ago and so worked it out for today. She sounded lovely and was very friendly for that first phone call. We met an a 4-star hotel in Cherry Creek. I entered the room and she was a beautiful as I had hoped. She has wonderful, long black hair and mesmerizing hazel eyes. She was wearing an open silk robe over a negligee that was barely containing her breasts. She gave me a warm hug and a kiss. We got our liquid refreshments and sat on the bed getting to know one another. I couldn't wait to enjoy her. I began kissing and it was long and passionate. I worked my way down to those magnificent breasts, removed her silk robe, quickly got my clothes off, then went back to work kissing and fondling. Her negligee came off and I laid her back and began DATY, which we both enjoyed. She had me lay down and began wonderful UTF then quickly switched to 69, which was awesome. She moved to focus her terrific skills with UTF and BLS, until I finally had to stop her before I lost it. The cover went on and we started off in missionary, followed by doggie, then CG. She was very energetic in all positions, but was particularly wonderful in CG where I happily lost it. We caught our breath, she cleaned me up, then we cuddled and talked as I got to caress her beautiful body. She is a very bright woman who is blessed with a charming personality, an awesome body, and wonderful sensual skills. She is dreamy and is worth all the high praise she has received. See her before she goes back to her hometown of Phoenix. She says she'll be back soon, which is very good for our community. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| meganrae28 | Slientmaxx | Denver | Yes | 35 | 10/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Slientmaxx
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Recently saw Megan for the second time and thought that she’s due for a review. Advertises on BP. Usual 2 call system. Secure apartment building between LODO and LOHI and convenient to the Interstate. Megan has an upbeat personality and we chatted while she gave me a good relaxing massage. First trip flip was a rather intense HJ, and the second visit was an amazing French twist (YMMV). She talks about sliming down and wanting to get back to her dancing weight, but to me she is curvy and perky in all the right places. All and all a really sweet girl, with some good skills. I plan to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chloe! (7851) | Crazy Horse | Denver | Yes | 11 | 10/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Crazy Horse
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lots of tats on a woman is really out of my comfort zone but I had to see Chloe for 2 main reasons. 1st a couple of her previous reviewers describe her as a hippy or hippy chick. Well being an old deadhead myself it was too tempting not to check out and it turned out to be true. Want a flashback to the 60s or 70s just give Chloe a call. 2nd would be in her P411 profile where her favorite drink of bourbon and ginger is mine also. Simplifies the gift giving I like to do with the ladies I see as I love to turn people on to my favorite ginger ale. Chloe is fun and enthusiastic and enjoys the fun a man and woman can have together. She has a lot of return regulars(and that says something) which is why her only advertising these days is P411. She said it was a treat to see a newbie like me ;) As for her illustrations they all have interesting stories to go with them and if other activities hadn't have gotten in the way I would have wanted to hear the stories that went with all of them. Booking was a little complicated as current situations make it hard for Chloe to schedule incalls which is almost all I do. I eventually got a room for an outcall but Chloe was pleasant and easy to contact through out the process. I had fun and I think most guys would when they see Chloe. So if spending time with a fun free spirited young lady sounds interesting to you than give Chloe a call. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| May | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw May on BP, there was 1 TOB review, I liked her pics, they were her. She was 5 min late to our scheduled time but texted before that to let me know, I really appreciate that. a little small talk and we were down to business, she went right for UTF it was great, she has really nice breasts and they are real. cover went on, and it was diff. positions, she is vocal and that was nice, went back to UTF, hand job at the last second and it was great. rules were no CIM, no greek. I will call her again. the only reason for the very good and not fantastic, I'm not a big fan of smoke smell. but she was worth it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miya | salvadorjc | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/2/14 | |
|
Review by
salvadorjc
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miya is a cool and down to earth girl, she is easy going very easy to chat with. I saw her ad on bp and I saw reviews of her on TOB. Lately I had been having sex with a lot of minority women, especially with greek, but I hadn't had anal sex with a white women since the first hipster girl I was dating when I came to Colorado from NYC 3 years ago. I just had a falling out with a girl I was talking to who was less than sexually satisfying and I wasn't in the mood of getting to know someone just to have sex with them. So I made an appointment with Miya, finding her location was easy. She greeted me in a purple dress and smile and her tiny new puppy who's just as cute as she is. She charged me 140, but I added 60$ more for greek. We talked for a few and we started out with oral, for all you guys out there she does bbj, I declined because I allow women I am dating to suck me raw, not providers. (Unless they're high end escorts from NY) After she went down on me, we did a little missionary for short time. I noticed that her breast weren't as perky as in her pictures (ps she sends pics to your phone as proof of identity) and I know for some guys it doesn't matter but for me I felt a very lonely or tired vibe from her and she seemed kinda worn out, I wasn't feeling it much, and want it to end quickly so I rushed to greek. She has a nice juicy and jiggly ass and it feels great when pressed against your pelvis. How ever I noticed both on her chest and on her back she had some pretty bad acne. I came, it was the kind of get it over with dry coming, it's the type that you ejaculate but don't have the epic tingling orgasm. I think she is more tailored made for men who give sexual orders and doesn't take charge much herself, I am a complicated dude so I don't want anyone to think that she's a terrible provider I am more into active sexual partners and to be frank I think I am at a sexual crossroad with hobbying and she just happened to be the one that I encountered. Overall I think she would be a great fit for someone else, as for me I actually would rather just have sex with a non worker girl. It's hard work to get to know someone, but at least the sex is enjoyable, more interactive and there is a connection..... plus I don't normally have sex with women that have backane or have a "tired aura" to them. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | jon411247 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
jon411247
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: [ADMIN- Moved to TEMP folder as he just signed up and submitted 10 reviews 10/2-TheWhisp] Cayla was nice enough to see me with short notice. I went for her 15 min deal. She is really into giving you a good time. Normally for 15 mins, it is a 3g's (which is what I want, I'm not into the GFE). She really went to town to make me feel conformable. Her Russian was awesome, I had to stop her, or I would have been done before we really started. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | don juan | Denver | Yes | 50 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
don juan
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice lady from start to finish, the closest PSE I ever had I will be back as soon as my wallet allow. Gents don't do my mistake booking a hh go for the full hr I will do next time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | Snoopy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Snoopy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to see autumn of Aurora again after some others fsbm and I must admit no one gives you a better body rub then her . She sure does a punch for such a little thing . very accommodating as always and polite very comfortable setting and surrounding. So I was feeling a bit debonair on this day so I opted for the hour nuru GREAT pick I must say one of the best happy ending too omg .How are you doing that ? You know what I don't even care just please don't stop !! A MUST SEE . (She doesn't post her ads alot) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adrianna-9882 | qwerty | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
qwerty
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is easy to contact. She picks up or voicemail. We met at the designated place and time. Two call standard. Her pictures do not do her justice. She has a gorgeous face and a steaming hot body with legs and ass to die for. She has a very bubbly personality and loves what she does and loves to please and be pleased. She met me at the door with a kiss and some water followed by a shower to freshen up and then the fun began. There was plenty of foreplay with numerous options. She has oral skills that are covered but incredible. The best I have ever had. I thought I was all used up so I went to shower and she whispered that she was still horny and wanted more so ..... YMMV but that was the best I have ever had. She is the whole packaged. A stunning beauty doing everything I wanted and more. She is definitely not a clock watcher. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | DeerTay | Denver | Yes | 56 | 10/1/14 | |
|
Review by
DeerTay
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just got home from one of the most enjoyable experiences I've EVER had! Lilly is a gem! I'm not going to go into detail about our night, but you won't be disappointed! Great body, good conversationalist, SUPER chill and laid back! She's definitely one of my favorites now! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||