|
Ila Paz
|
|
WoodyOne |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
5/21/20 |
Review by
WoodyOne
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/16/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Ila. Both times
Ila was very responsive to my request, providing useful and accurate information to help us arrange to meet. Her location is very nice and Ila sets you at ease immediately. Ila has a beautiful smile and a very engaging personality. She is focused on you the entire time. I’ve had quite a few tantra and Ila is by far the best guide I’ve experienced. Our time was very comforting, deeply spiritual and erotically connected. Our conversation flowed naturally but never distracted from our time. I plan to see her again, and again...
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyndzi
|
|
thrillseeker241 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
5/21/20 |
Seen on 5/13/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Lyndzi! Played phone tag for a few days then were able to connect. Easy set-up, met at her incall on the west side of town.
Some lighthearted chit chat followed by her suggestion to let the games begin! Great GFE... nice UTF, led to covered mish, rcg, back to mish where I lost it. Showered together more friendly banter, and I was out the door.
Not a clock watcher, just a really fun woman! Planning on a repeat!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Tanisgre |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
5/21/20 |
Review by
Tanisgre
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing WinterKay and KatVega for an hour of playtime. They are hot, sexy and the sweetest gals do not miss out. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Violet
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
80
|
5/21/20 |
Seen on 5/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have seen Violet many times over the years and she never disappoints. She is on an extended visit to Colorado so you have lots of chances to see her. Very nice condo in capital hill with easy parking. Very sensual massage and great ending. Check out her web site for options.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jadeindenver101
|
|
Mxknpmp69 |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
5/21/20 |
Seen on 5/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Reached out to her kinda late on Monday she answered pretty quickly and was able to see me on short notice which was cool. Typical verification. She has plenty of great reviews on here on other websites and they are spot on if anything my experience with here was even better then what the reviews say.. so I highly recommend
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Model Jennifer
|
|
mg1992 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
5/21/20 |
Review by
mg1992
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Jennifer twice now, and I’ve been absolutely blown away both times. Very easy set up and nice hotel in the dtc area. Once I arrived, I was in heaven with a sexy Asian milf. YMMV but I just had the very best time I’ve ever had in the hobby.
She recently came out of retirement, but might retire again soon, so if you want to see her, you better do it quickly. I know I’ll be making another very soon. Thank you Jennifer
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle Rae
|
|
NightMoves |
Denver |
Yes |
107
|
5/21/20 |
Seen on 4/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: *
My Lady : Danielle Rae
Location: Englewood / Private In-Call
Ms. Rae seems to be available around the late hours and early morning which is why I haven't been able to pay her a visit in over a year but it all changed when I found myself working double shifts during the pandemic.
I was keeping my eye out for when Danielle post and when she did I was able to painlessly schedule an hour session.
Danielle greeted me at the door with a hug and a lite kiss on the lips. I showered after my shift was done so we were able to get right to it after some small talk. I wanted Grk, that seems to be my favorite position with her, she puts her face down and that sexy ass up as I guide her by her small waist so I can set the pace and enjoy her pleasure of moans. I had an amazing time with Danielle and I will definitely repeat if our schedule matches up again.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
Avalanche2500 |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
5/21/20 |
Seen on 5/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just had a fantastic time with this lovely lady. Found her page with scrolling TOB and sent a text. Verification was easy. Met me with a hug and a big smile, super easy to talk to. Very laid back, no rush. Definitely hit her up for a good time :)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HeavenlyBellaCO
|
|
rockster267 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
63
|
5/20/20 |
Seen on 4/19/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bella came up to Greeley to visit me and it was just as wonderful as being at her place. Due to circumstances beyond either of our control it worked out rather than me going to her incall. Thanks Bella for coming up!
After some drinks, conversation and a quick tour of the place we began kissing on the sofa. Which if you know Bella, she loves to kiss and it gets very passionate.
So we retired to the bedroom for all of the adult activities, which were incredible and enthusiastic. Such a wonderful body to worship!! Great breasts and daty was excellent, she is multi orgasmic and vocal. BBJ & cot to finish. Very sexy lady and not a clock watcher. Enjoyed a meal afterwards and more conversation. A very nice date indeed. Highly recommended!! If you have the chance to see her do it!!!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
denverfun |
DTC |
Yes |
58
|
5/20/20 |
Seen on 5/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing. Each thing we did was the best I've ever had. Smart, sexy, great body, pretty face, no rush, very comfortable.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexandraM303
|
|
rovka882 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
5/20/20 |
Review by
rovka882
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Alexandra. Set up was easy, here private incall was very nice. She was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Massage was great, flip side was wet and wild. Definitely go see her for a great nuru experience.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bellacox082
|
|
Dionysus939 |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
5/20/20 |
Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bella is not only beautiful, she has a very nice hard body. It is clearly visible, this lady works very hard to look amazing.
Bella is equally a very charming warm person. I can't wait to see her again.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
619lingling
|
|
crizz49 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
5/20/20 |
Review by
crizz49
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is the girl in the pictures but looks even better in person. She is non-gfe, but still well worth seeing. She has a great body and even better personality. She is very laid back and down to earth. I'm glad that I had the chance to see her and will definitely repeat with her.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Model Jennifer
|
|
Extramarital83 |
DTC |
Yes |
42
|
5/19/20 |
Seen on 5/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My ATF provider. Treat her well and you'll find yourself in heaven!!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Coflyfshr83 |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
5/19/20 |
Seen on 5/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Seen Callie several times and she never disappoints. She is super thick and sexy. She has oral skills like no other and had my eyes rolling back more than once. Great dirty talk and very responsive. Treat her well.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HeavenlyBellaCO
|
|
Bora Bora |
DTC |
Yes |
63
|
5/19/20 |
Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of meeting Heavenly Bella a couple of times. She is a beautiful lady, easy going and very sexy. Her incall is located in a safe area and there is plenty of parking. She is a great host and has all the amenities for you to feel comfortable and clean. I visited her for a FBSM and it was amazing. She knows how to relax and uses plenty of warm oil for the massage. She patiently addressed the different areas that needed attention because of my stress. The massage is sensual from the very beginning and not only the last few minutes. She is passionate and very erotic! She slowly builds the expectation throughout for an incredible finale and doesn't rush it at all. It's a GFE massage experience from start to end. I recommend her 100%
Age: 46 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
619lingling
|
|
ColoCntry |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
5/19/20 |
Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first saw her add and really wanted to meet up. What a surprise, pictures are very accurate, and just a really cool girl. Pictures don't really do her justice. Lots of fun conversation and activities. Like the others mentioned K9 is a must , what a view. I cant wait for her return.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HeavenlyBellaCO
|
|
FuriousWeasel |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
63
|
5/19/20 |
Seen on 4/23/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The setup was easy. Light screening of course.
Directions to her incall was easy to follow. All the pre-fun items were very simple.
The biggest thing I'm going to say about the Heavenly experience is that she truly enjoys what she does, and it seems that every time is like the most special time you'll ever have. From the initial teasing and getting ready, to the main event, were as perfect as you'd want in a very sensual, amazing time.
All the activities (oral and MPCFS) were great fun and adventure. I left feeling both exhausted and exhilarated. The kind of time that gave me a smile for hours...
Highly recommended.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunshine Lovely
|
|
luvbrunettes |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
5/19/20 |
Seen on 5/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Sunshine at her incall location on the South side of the Springs. Her pictures are accurate. She looks very sexy in person. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. Great BBBJ skills, tight and wet kitty. Very clean.
Sunshine was an absolute treat. Youthful exuberance. She’s a bit shy, but it adds to her cute factor. She opened the door and let me in, wearing very little. I find her figure incredibly sexy. Some girls claim they’re curvy, when they really mean fat- Sunshine is not fat, and is truly curvy. It’s a very good look on her. I find her freckles sexy as hell. It’s like having a tryst with your best friend’s daughter :) I also loved her trim job. I really believe it’s time for girls to stop with the shaved bald thing. Much sexier with a bit of natural. We played a bit on the bed, getting to know each other’s bodies, after some very good BBBJ, we got down to missionary. I didn’t last all that long with this girl, she was too much for me. Popped and had to leave because I was pressed for time. She was very accommodating. I sincerely hope to repeat.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
5/19/20 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessi had been on my radar for some time and I finally got the opportunity to see her. She answered my text very quickly and in no time I had an appointment to meet. Jessi looks just like her pictures and is a very friendly lady. She gave me a wonderful massage and zeroed in on a big knot in my shoulder without being directed. She really knows what she is doing. The best part was definitly the great conversation I had with her. Jessi is smart, funny and a real pleasure to spend time with. I will be back for sure.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
Salvipachuco80 |
DTC |
Yes |
39
|
5/19/20 |
Seen on 5/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very nice and intelligent woman. Had a very enjoyable time chatting and a relaxing swedish massage. Very nice, upscale location and a very friendly puppy. Very thorough screening which is understandable under the conditions. She looks like her pictures and her personal touch made it worth my time. Hope to see her again soon.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DaintyDarling
|
|
Co Jay |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
5/18/20 |
Review by
Co Jay
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great experience. She is super friendly and I had a great time. Will visit again if she’ll have me ????
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Jbd1096 |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
5/18/20 |
Review by
Jbd1096
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a fun time with Winter. She is very sensual and knows how to please. After seeing her twice now I'll never look at Skittles the same way again. Next time I wont wait so long to see her again
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
ganjamon3336 |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
5/18/20 |
Seen on 5/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Amazing time! Relaxed and fun. She checks all the important boxes and is definitely on the go see her again list.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Model Jennifer
|
|
tallguy123 |
DTC |
Yes |
42
|
5/18/20 |
Seen on 5/11/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Jennifer. She is beautiful and outstanding. I would definitely repeat. She is only Denver for a few more days so hurry and see her.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
619lingling
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
5/18/20 |
Seen on 5/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was very accommodating late at night and into the early morning. Setting up an appointment after verification was simple and quick.
When I met her at her high end location I was blown away by her looks. Her photos are accurate but seeing her in person really confirms her beauty.
We had a short conversation and got more comfortable.
It was non GFE, but she’s clear on her posts what to expect. We started off caressing each other and moved into cbj that was amazing.
She got me rock hard and asked how I wanted it. With such a figure you have to choose doggy. BLOWN AWAY!!! Her vocals are just right and that angle will stick with me for a while.
I recommend anyone that wants to see a gorgeous woman. But her reviews and posts and you’ll know what to expect and won’t be disappointed at all. Her looks alone are worth checking out. She’s personable and easy to have a conversation with.
I had a great time.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
adventurous14 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
5/18/20 |
Seen on 5/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great experience seeing Natalie. Had noticed her listings for a while. Setup was straightforward and communication was clear. She’s got a nice private place, clean and tasteful. Natalie is every bit as sexy and voluptuous in real life as her photos suggest. Plus, she’s very engaging to chat with, smart and interesting. Natalie plays safe. While adult activities were limited to tf, k9 and lazyk9, Natalie is fun, vocal and left me completely satisfied. Happy to recommend.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HeavenlyBellaCO
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
DTC |
Yes |
63
|
5/18/20 |
Seen on 4/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: From the moment you walk in until the second you leave, you will be treated like a king! I've seen Bella several times and will continue to do so. She's so professional, so passionate that it's impossible to have a bad time.
Greeted at the door in a sexy black teddy, lace robe and high heels. We chatted for a nanosecond and headed to the fun room. She offers FBSM so it's really nice to have this mixed in with other. She tastes so sweet and round two was as wonderful as round one.
Once again, thank you for another wonderful time and I look forward to our next adventure!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaraDay13
|
|
BeSweet |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
5/17/20 |
Review by
BeSweet
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just finished the most rewarding and amazing two hours with amazing Cara Day. She is extremely pretty with a fabulous body and charm that matches. She is a gifted provider with the ability to push all your buttons, thereby leading to unbelieveable finishes. If I was a bit younger, I would appear at her door on my white charger and take her to my bed. She is intelligent, funny, and has the cutest laugh ever. This was my third encounter with Cara and it gets better every time. We had a great time at my house and twice at her in-call. I can't wait to get his lady in my arms again. She is a real treat and when shown respect, you will reap tremendous benefits.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cindy
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Westminster |
Yes |
22
|
5/17/20 |
Seen on 5/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a gorgeous woman and she is also very sweet.
I was lucky she was visiting my area and had a really good session with her. She is this hot Latina, super curvaceous, incredible assets and with a smile that will Melt your heart.
I will repeat and would recommend. I strongly recommend you check all available options / packages with her before scheduling.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
Stifler189 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
5/17/20 |
Seen on 5/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up, shes better than her pics, loved the time together talked and made me feel comfortable. Will definitely repeat when in the area again!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Jacksrabit |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
162
|
5/17/20 |
Seen on 5/8/20
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Long time coming. She is a true gem, amazing and intelligent. I have never been so shy before and for the first time had some stage fright....she was amazing and made me relax and enjoy our time spent together. I'm so looking forward to seeing this beauty again. Treat her well as she is a class act!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
Mike80128 |
DTC |
Yes |
38
|
5/17/20 |
Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Madison for over a year, and finally I was able to work out a time. Showed up and saw a very attractive women that greeted me. Started with a shower, followed by a great bbbj. I was able to return the favor, and I don't know if she was faking or not, but I felt good about how my tongue made her feel, I love when a woman squeezes her legs on my head. We then started in CG and I finished in mish looking down at her beautiful body. If you like Asian women make sure Madison is on your list to see,I can't wait to visit her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Silverman-4467 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
5/17/20 |
Seen on 4/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I recently made an appointment to re-visit Zoe. She was as beautiful as she was the last time I saw her. We had some catching up since we had not seen each other for some time. We thoroughly enjoyed each others company and all activities were performed safe. Zoe is a consummate provider and she one of the very best providers we have in our city and she is so much fun to spend time with. Go see her for yourself as you will not be disappointed. How could you not spend time with such a beautiful provider like Zoe and not enjoy yourself?
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikkireadytoplay
|
|
davvy82 |
Denver |
No |
3
|
5/17/20 |
Review by
davvy82
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meet at a nice upscale dtc hotel , very nice very pretty , pictures are very much her. Decided on the hh then everything was very pushy things changed ended up leaving after about ten minutes after a mild hj. Pretty girl but don’t waste your time
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
johnnybgood |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
5/17/20 |
Seen on 5/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another visit to one of my favorite ladies here on tob, setup is easy with some texts back and forth and a few days later I'm off to her awesome privite incall in Boulder.
Crystal just gets better and better each time I see her she's just such a sweet lady it's hard to walk away. Awesome to talk with and that body of hers just drives me crazy...As usual Crystal gets my highest rating and I'm sure she'd be near the top of your list as well if you've seen her...
For more details on my visit please look at my other reviews of her because it's much the same as I've said before!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikibp93
|
|
Scorpio |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
80
|
5/17/20 |
Review by
Scorpio
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Niki for first time. Easy set up. She takes extra precautions the first time to keep herself and you safe. Met me in public first then followed to incall. She is the woman in the pictures. Even better in person. Very sexy and beautiful. Great personality and energy. A few rules, just follow and you will have a great time. Very relaxing massage and the flip was amazing. Treat her right so she stays in Noco. Thank you Niki.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
dessel77 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
5/16/20 |
Review by
dessel77
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hazel is amazing. One of the best GFE in Denver. I will absolutely be seeing her again as soon as possible.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetDreams
|
|
Thickstick |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
11
|
5/16/20 |
Seen on 5/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been wanting to see her for quite some time. She was easy to set up and headed over on short notice. Every thing was amazing.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-36-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Gemma Chang
|
|
NightMoves |
DTC |
Yes |
12
|
5/16/20 |
Seen on 4/11/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: *
My Lady : Gemma Chang
Location: DTC
Ms. Chang is the most genuine person I have ever met she carries herself with solid self-esteem and never feels the need to judge. She's highly educated and takes great pride in her worth. Some of the top qualities I like about Gemma is that she is always on time (I've seen her four times) she has immaculate hygiene, she's a great communicator and listener and always makes me feel safe, comfortable and is focused on me. Every appointment I have scheduled with her I always ask for the 1.5 hour session so I can take advantage of the MSOG. Whether it's in Mish, CG, K9 activity Gemma knows how to completely satisfy me.
Ms Chang is very low volume, so go to her website and plan. If you like what you see on her website you will love what walks through the door. Ms. Chang is a respectful young Lady and will value your time and make it all worth while. 5 Star experience!!!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-29-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
120
|
5/16/20 |
Seen on 5/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What more can I say about Ms Bree Hansen that hasn't already been said or thought of? We like to play "I contact you and you contact me" with one another until we both give in and we meet. Met up with Bree at a very nice incall and as always she looks delicious from head to toe. Try not to look directly in those "Bambi" eyes of hers, they are one of her many striking features. The time today deserves an Oscar for its performance because I really can't seem to figure out how fast it flew by while I was having my fun. Bree has a wonderful attitude which in my opinion goes a long way in this lifestyle. She is definitely in the Top 5 for TOB providers for sure. The Savior Faire "You tickle my fancy" and "Say that to me again" Award goes to Ms Hansen.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Athena_the_Goddess
|
|
Endgame19 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
5/16/20 |
Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Athena, as her name implies, is in fact a goddess and quite clearly a direct descendant Aphrodite. Let me start by saying she is stylish, creative and eclectic in ALL the best ways. Upon arriving at her incall it is immediately evident that she has a unique (but extremely tasteful) personal style. Her place is warm and inviting and I personally felt very at home there. She's artsy without being bohemian, unique while still being approachable, and a stone-cold fox! Setup was easy (once I finally got a hold of her, she's apparently very popular already!)and she looks just like her pictures if not better, they are real and recent to be sure. Athena was and is everything I could possibly hope for, at the time of writing this I've already been back a 3rd! All activities were performed not only skillfully but also with enthusiasm and a genuine desire to please and what seemed to be equally for her enjoyment and mine, UTF, DFK, CFS, DATY (best meal I had all day!) and so much more beyond the alphabet soup listed.
I had originally planned shorter but we clicked right away and she was kind enough to let me extend our time together. We spent a fair amount of time between our activities chatting and getting to know each other, she's going to help me with some hobbies we have in common. She's a natural born hostess and was always making sure my drink was full and I was comfortable. Oh and she has a HUGE wardrobe and a decent toy chest for those interested in those things, I think she could put together damn near any outfit one could want both in and out of the bedroom (we even talked about cosplay for Denver Comicon). I seriously can't stop thinking about her and could write a short novel about our time together and not once need to mention our BCD activities.
She is skilled, genuine, funny, caring, and most of all sensual. Treat her well gentlemen, she is out of this world and I doubt I will ever find another like her.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikibp93
|
|
sheath search |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
80
|
5/16/20 |
Seen on 5/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Niki is super nice and cool is a cucumber. My first time with her was easy after I shared my references and made a couple of phone calls.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Boulder |
Yes |
90
|
5/15/20 |
Seen on 5/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shot her a text and got a reply back right away. We setup a time and she was willing to see me on short notice. Nice incall location and she texted me right back when i arrived to provide her room number. Super sexy women here, blonde, amazing body. She requested i shower which was fine, she even helped dry me off when i was done a cute touch. Got comfortable on the bed and CBJ began. This women has amazing eyes and kept great eye contact while she blew me. She sat on me rode it like a a champ. After a while she says in the sexy accent doggy? Of course baby. Got behind her and finished that way. She helped with the cleanup. No rush getting out. Lots of light kissing as we talked and she offered a beverage. I'll see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Apples |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
162
|
5/15/20 |
Review by
Apples
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is an over due review. Karma is a very sexy, beautiful, exciting woman! The experience was the epitome of GFE. It was as if we had known each other and were getting together after an absence. She puts you completely at ease, looks great naked, and enjoys sex. Colorado Springs is fortunate to have her. Highly recommend! Thanks Karma! You are a doll!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
jjllbean |
DTC |
Yes |
60
|
5/15/20 |
Review by
jjllbean
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Madison is a dream. Set up was quick and our time was set. Asked for her BDSM session. I’m a novice in the realm but like the sensual side. Madison was awesome I could not have asked for better. She is patient and wants you to be happy. I would recommend her.
Thank you Madison for a wonderful time. Hope to see you soon
Age: 42 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
Silvania |
DTC |
Yes |
67
|
5/15/20 |
Review by
Silvania
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I think Katy is the girl I've been searching for to fit my ATF requirements. I've seen her posts forever now, but never thought to reach out until today, and I Am So Glad I did.. Should have done so the very first time I saw her post!
For starters, she's Incredibly kind, and a Great Conversationalist.. At no point did I feel even a Tiny Bit awkward or unwelcome. She treated me like a friend and someone she genuinely wanted to know better, which is always important.
Her Body is Divine! Soft, tight, and Definitely Petite like her handle suggests. Her Pictures are Very Accurate.. I'd even say they do no Justice to her actual appearance.
The activities were fun, but the details I'll keep to myself.. But I will say this, I set up another encounter with her before I even Left.. So I cannot recommend her enough, even though I'd like to keep her to myself, but that would be greedy.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexandraM303
|
|
redman19744 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
5/15/20 |
Seen on 5/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Alex and she got me in on short notice. Typical 2 call (text) system and she came down and greeted me. We had a great conversation and the nuru was exactly what I thought it would be and more. She is great and has an amazing attitude!! Treat her with respect and you’ll get it right back.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DianaOdessa
|
|
Victor225 |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
5/15/20 |
Seen on 5/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Great communication, all activities preformed with skill and enthusiasm. Bbbj skills are VERY good.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ila Paz
|
|
JJhot3030 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
5/14/20 |
Seen on 5/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After reading all the amazing reviews of Ila I decided to visit her, and I was blown away by the visit. In this world and time where people still don't connect with each other, even if we are in person, Ila calming voice makes you feel connected. I'm already open to energy, and the idea of sharing it with someone else, but it's been something I've only achieve with a few people, but Ila is just one visit allowed that to happen. Her energy is next level, her passion for making people reach theirs is hard to describe, her sensual voice guides you on a journey that is both personal and beyond physical. I will be seeing her again soon, there is no doubt about that. The scheduling was easy, the location was peaceful and comfortable, her touch and energy was next level. I'm sure every experience is different for people, but go into open to try something new and to let go and you will have an amazing journey.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|