|
audriannarose8
|
|
Kingpinboss45 |
Colorado Springs |
So-So |
3
|
4/21/20 |
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Will not see her again. I dont remember the exact date but it was a couple weeks ago. Seemed nice when I walked in. First thing I noticed was the pics were super old. Wanted a qv didnt have time to stay. She wasnt ready. She walked around the room for 10mins doing this and that before we got started. No bj. That sucks but i can get over that. Gave me the condom and reiterated how this was a qv. I told her i understand. Then she told me i needed to hurry as soon as we started. Then again said "you need to come on" so i got up without finishing to leave. She said no i didnt mean that its just a qv. I said again i understand i never overstay my welcome I didnt have time to stay long anyway. So i forced a nut. I wont do that again. From the time I got out of my car to go to her room till the time i got back in the car was 17mins. She killed more time before we got started than it took for me to force that out
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Katherine September
|
|
Smiling guy |
Colorado Springs |
Rip-Off |
1
|
4/21/20 |
Seen on 4/4/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Made a same day appointment via text and phone call. She showed up a few minutes early, looking just like her pictures. We had a very pleasant conversation over a glass of wine. She brought a little nylon purse. After 15 minutes of conversation, she excused herself to the bathroom. She flushed the toilet, and walked out the front door. I assumed she needed something from her car, so I waited for a minute, and then went to the front door. Gone. I checked the purse she left on the coffee table; it contained a half deck of cards. She obviously intended to leave the purse behind as a decoy.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AveryTheDream
|
|
bignrich |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
4/20/20 |
Review by
bignrich
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Avery is a sweet, fun and energetic provider. Great convo but even better activities. I left satisfied yet wanting more.I would see her again!!!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
94
|
4/20/20 |
Seen on 4/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Ms Michelle to see if she was available and she responded shortly after with a yes, I would love to have you over (my kind of woman). We agreed upon a time and the location was given. I literally broke a few speed limits to get there on time. If you have had the pleasure of seeing her before, well you would understand exactly why I broke a few laws on this night. After arriving, I was given the actual room number and up the stairs I went. As we greeted one another, we hugged, caught up on old times and decided to get comfortable. Michelle is easily in the Top 5 TOB providers when it comes to what most men are looking for in the HOBBY. Attitude/Looks/Hygiene/Service = A+. You can always expect a safe visit, no drama and a fresh/clean/sexy woman when you arrive. All in all, I will always choose to see her because she is simply one of Thee Best Girls in the hobby. The Savior Faire "The Total Package" and "One of the Best" Award goes to Ms Michelle. Take care of yourself and I will see you soon.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia of Colorado
|
|
Badfish002 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
4/20/20 |
Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sofia was easy to connect and communicate with. Once our schedules lined up we were pretty eager to meet each other. Her in-call location is easy to find. She led me to the room with the lights and music turned down low and the table warmed up. My first impressions were that she is very engaging and her body is super athletic! I had the next couple of minutes to myself to get ready and on the table. She came in wearing small shorts and a tank, but those were quickly replaced by her last layer of underwear and then nothing at all. She has a strong, amazing body and uses it, along with odorless oils, to really get the knots out. Best massage I have had, lots of pressure, very skilled! She used every inch of her body to work on mine and if you like face down teasing as much as I do, she's the best! She's electric and our connection was built on her positive energy. I was eager to flip when she asked and her skillful hands and B2B style just kept going, relieving knots and stress. The finish in her strong grip was explosive, I'm talking about a major eruption here. But the best part in my opinion was her aftercare. This is a truly underrated part of my experiences. Her gentle touch, cleanup, and continued connection put my experience with Sofia over the top. Go spend an hour or more with Sofia. I am looking forward to another soon!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AveryTheDream
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
4/20/20 |
Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Avery was quick to respond and verified me thru TOB. She led me to upscale hotel and was great with communication to get me there. Avery met me with a hug and kiss, a little wine and a puff off the pen to get more comfortable. Lfk led to some nice dfk and we got comfortable on the bed leading to some nice breast play and on to daty. She was very vocal and had a few O's, she was happy to show me her utf skills which were awesome. We covered doggie and mish to a mutually satisfying finish. She is very sexy, unrushed and made sure I enjoyed our time together. Go enjoy this hot and sexy milf for yourself soon!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Whatup2 |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
4/19/20 |
Review by
Whatup2
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This women as amazing. She is so gentle, sweet, and attentive. She looks way better in person, small, cute, and natural. Everything was easy to setup. Would highly recommended.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Pete |
Boulder |
Yes |
156
|
4/19/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Maggie is a very sensual provider. She takes things slow and really likes to take her time. Her body is incredible and I had a fun time exploring it. DATY was nice and her BBBJ was slow and perfect. After the main event we just laid there and talked. She is a very interesting and intelligent woman. Would definitely see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Magic Hands
|
|
BryanBassist |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
4/19/20 |
Seen on 3/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Newbie friendly and simple set up. In-call was very clean and germ free given the parlance of our times. Met me the door with a sexy smile and we had a non-stop conversation throughout the massage, which was also excellent. Once she asked me to flip over, she then proved she lives up to the name Ms. Magic Hands. Highly recommended and I will definitely visit again.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DianaOdessa
|
|
jjkkiio |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
4/18/20 |
Review by
jjkkiio
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: fun, GFE experience, but those are not her pictures. I was going to text a different Diana from another website, but turns out it's this girl.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Becolo |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
4/18/20 |
Review by
Becolo
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the extreme pleasure of meeting Liliane at her place, easy to find with private parking. If you like her pictures you’ll be even more impressed by her physical presence. As others have stated she goes above and beyond in making the experience about you. Can’t wait to see her again.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
jon411247 |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
4/18/20 |
Seen on 4/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Here screening is a little different, but not all that involved. Great and will be going back again. Love her tits. They are the perfect size for her frame. Loved staring down at them while doing mish.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Exotic Yasmine
|
|
Outdoorsmen2018 |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
4/18/20 |
Seen on 4/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Is all I can say. I wish I would have had more time spend with yasmine. She is easy to get along with. Nice clean incall. I would definitely see here every time she is in town. She know how to work all her assets to put a smile on your face. All fun was safe which was fine . But let me tell ya when her ass is amazing to watch and I wish I could have just watched it for longer.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mystic of Denver
|
|
50-DE |
Denver |
Yes |
99
|
4/17/20 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a safe and fun provider. Nice breasts and a sexy thickness. Cool personality that really makes you feel good. She's been around for years and it shows because she is really good at what she does.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
SaulGoodman |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
4/17/20 |
Seen on 3/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh man! I have seen Emily twice now in the past month and I will definitely be going back. One of those "why did I wait so long to see her?" cases. Her FBSM is excellent – surprisingly intimate in some ways and very, very satisfying. Emily is so interesting and interested that we never stopped talking, which I like. Thankyouthankyouthankyou Emily!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layla26
|
|
alco5672 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
4/17/20 |
Review by
alco5672
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This woman I ABSOLUTELY sensational ...
CBJ was great, CFS was ABSOLUTELY Amazing.
I will definitely be seeing her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
Alderon |
Westminster |
Yes |
106
|
4/17/20 |
Review by
Alderon
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Karley a few times. She is smoking hot, sweet, beautiful and a great conversationalist. Wish she was in denver more often.
All companion time was exceptional. Will repeat on next visit. Give her a jingle, you won’t regret a minute.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielbaby
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
4/16/20 |
Seen on 4/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very well decorated massage room. Comfortable table. She is a very pretty woman with a great body. Fun and sweet disposition. Massage worked out kinks. The finish is over the top. Will see her again for sure.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mihlani_love
|
|
FreshAndFunky |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
6
|
4/16/20 |
Seen on 4/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Simple two way discreet discussion, called her she answered sweet little voice on the other end. She was available immediately and came over within about 15-20mins after the phone call ended. Seeing her come up my stairs I knew I was in for a treat. She has a great body, and a cute face. We talked a little, got to the nitty gritty, started with a CBJ she is particular and only allows so much, which is something I had to get used too but I understand lol. However, if I had my way the things I would’ve done. >:D Don’t get me wrong she is fun though & that hair is so long, and when OT RCG her long hair completely caresses her back end. It’s an amazing view. We had a couple other positions we enjoyed together. Then she pulled out something with a little light pretty mesmerizing imo lol I could watch all day. Thanks for the good time cutie. I’ll see you again ASAP.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LilMissyXxX
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
4/16/20 |
Seen on 4/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Missy contacted me but we played hit or miss for a few days and ended up hooking up on this night. Once the meeting time was confirmed, I found myself zooming over to her place. After arriving, she was being her sexy self and taking her sweet time getting ready. I must say she looks good getting all dolled up just for little old me LOL. Missy is a very sexy woman in a number of different ways. All I can say is if you are interested in seeing those different ways, I suggest you spend a few visits with her and you just may be lucky enough to see what I tend to see often. Once she finished getting all ready, she came with that I am all yours and ready to be took look on her face (my kind of woman). Time zoomed by and I found that it was time for me to go. Don't you just hate leaving when you are having a good time? Of course, me and Missy AKA Little Addiction always get lost in our conversations, which I must say are pretty interesting/intense at times. I guarantee you will not find another one like her, definitely one of a kind in my opinion. I very much recommend paying this woman a visit. The Savior Faire "She's an unforgettable addiction" and "TOBs Hottest Mess" Award goes to the one and only Little Missy AKA Little Addiction.........................
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Iris-2107
|
|
gb0138 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
2
|
4/16/20 |
Review by
gb0138
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: A very pretty young woman named Iris answered the door. Very pleasantly surprised. She has a beautiful smile and very chill. We both got comfortable and she surprised me with a little standing BBBJ. Very sensual and continue with more as she had me lie down. If you like sensual, you will love this. She loves nipple play and it really gets her going. Great eye contact and very well done. She popped the cover on using her mouth and started me off in doggy and face down dog. She orgasms very well and it was fun to be a part of that. Later switched to missionary and more orgasms. Finished in a cowgirl kind of position with orgasms all around and couldn't hold it anymore. Definitely a rare find in Colorado Springs. I think she is looking to come out here to live. Well I for one would love it if she does. Thank you Iris . Two thumbs up.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sophie Heaven
|
|
aj1530 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
4/16/20 |
Review by
aj1530
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Sophie. Communication and set up were easy. We met at a decent hotel for an incall. I arrived and we bother got comfortable. Started with cbj and then moved onto mpcfs. Sophie is an amazing provider and I highly recommend.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NaughtyJewelz
|
|
Occasionally |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
4/15/20 |
Seen on 3/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen Jewelz several times over the past 6 months. Good communication, hot little body, entirely GFE. Multiple text system and nice safe locations. Highly recommend, I know I’ll be back!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
Bigdog7 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
4/15/20 |
Review by
Bigdog7
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Very friendly and nice. She is a great masseuse. With just the right touch. She's a keeper.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
HighFlyer7680 |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
4/15/20 |
Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is easy to set up with and very nice to be with. She was very enthusiastic in the bedroom we had a great time.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
Steve Rogers |
Westminster |
Yes |
90
|
4/15/20 |
Seen on 3/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Someone on the forms was asking for the P411 on Miss Claire; she is real and she is AMAZING! Miss Claire was quick to answer to my texts and saw me in a little over an hour from first contact. If you check out her pictures, you will see one with her standing in front of a window with a sexy red outfit on. She wore the exact same outfit when she greeted me at her incall! My jaw dropped to the floor and she had to pick it back up for me. I was stunned and speechless. Oh yes, she is the lady in the pictures for sure. Her accent turned me on immediately. She was polite and offered me refreshments; I politely declined because I wanted her to refresh me instead. She told me to relax and she took control from there. My time with this sexy sweet woman was over in a flash. Daty, bbbj, mpcfs with doggy, mish, cg and more! She even offered a shower before leaving, complimented me on my cologne, and kissed me goodbye! She stated that she travels to Denver often; cannot wait until she gets back! Thank you Miss Claire! Until our paths cross again, Smoocha!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
ishmael2 |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
4/15/20 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have an exceptional visit with Ms. Taylor last month on a chilly evening . She has a great in call with soothing music and candles in her bedroom. Taylor is easy going , very welcoming and very accommodating. Her massage was sensual and unhurried but I was happy to roll over to better appreciate her tremendous assets and her gentle touch. Her body is sensational and she is a really sweet lady. First rate experience for me.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
Jacksrabit |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
4/14/20 |
Seen on 4/6/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It's been almost been a year since my last visit. I definitely would make sure you visit her web site to get more detailed information. She has wide range of menu items, I was not disappointed. Enjoy your time with her.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
bignrich |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
4/14/20 |
Review by
bignrich
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just a completely wonderful time, great kisser and spent the time focusing on me. I would see her again.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kissinganna90
|
|
alco5672 |
Thornton |
Yes |
42
|
4/14/20 |
Review by
alco5672
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/20
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This woman is ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL.. I will repeat.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
bcynott
|
|
Heamet |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
4/14/20 |
Review by
Heamet
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was an interesting encounter. Saw her post for a car date. Figured I'd give it a shot. Set up was easy and she was ready at the agreed upon time for pickup. That was my 1st time metting her. She was very friendly and accommodating. She directed me to a near vacant parking garage near her pickup location. Everything was covered and she did her best to please. I was the problem or should I say my little friend. Never had that happen before. Not sure if I was dehydrated or if it was just nerves from being in a car. Have not done that since highschool. Either way she did all she could and in the end I still had a good time with a very tall, slim, and attractive girl. Would love to give her another go on a better day with more time at an in call location. Thanks for being so sweet A!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 35B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
NSAFunLover |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
4/13/20 |
Seen on 4/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Vey pretty girl with a fantastic body and incredible service. Full GFE. Bbbj, Ff, tuma, CFS. Cim offered but I’m not quick enough on the draw. Fantastic and iop. Will repeat.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DottiDot
|
|
añejo |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
4/13/20 |
Review by
añejo
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my second time visiting Dot. Very enjoyable experience that feels like you’re meeting a girlfriend at her place.
Dot is the ideal “spinner” that I so love to meet. Conversation followed by a non rushed time spent together. Can’t wait to see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Pilamco |
DTC |
Yes |
170
|
4/13/20 |
Review by
Pilamco
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Audrey was very professional and gracious! She has a beautiful body and takes great care to make sure you are having a wonderful time! We shared some discussion of the current times and got busy making each other escape the current environment.
Had a wonderful time and would recommend highly!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Jthrash |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
4/13/20 |
Review by
Jthrash
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/24/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Leyla and once verification was completed she was on her way over. She arrived on time and when I opened the door she matched her pics very accurately.
We sat on the couch and chatted briefly getting to know one another a little. She then excused herself to change into something a little more revealing and when she returned things heated up. She initiated some dfk and then insisted that I get a little more comfortable which led to some delicious bbbj on the couch. After 5-10 minutes it became clear we needed to move to the bedroom.
There she lubed up her beautiful man mades and I proceeded to perform some unparalleled Russian which led to more bbbj. We then had to put a cover on and move through a variety of positions over the next hour plus... the best perhaps was doggy with her fingering her own asshole and begging for me to pound her harder.
We culminated with CIM and after making sure she got every drop, she stood up and let it all spill out of her mouth onto her tits as she rubbed it in... a first for me.
A very hot, steamy and sweaty time was had by all... highly recommend!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Pete |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
4/12/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Just had one of the best hours of my life with a great lady. We had so much fun together! I’ll be thinking about it for the rest of my life. When I arrived at her incall location she looked beautiful. We started out with some light kissing that quickly turned into DFK. I explored her body which was so soft and I enjoyed sucking on her tits. She had me sit on the edge of the bed while she gave me an amazing BBJ. Wet and sloppy. We went to 69 next which I enjoyed immensely. So sweet were her juices. I couldn’t wait anymore and she covered me up and I had the best finish in awhile. We ended with her giving me a nice back rub.
This woman is one of my ATF’s and I highly recommend her. She is definitely not a clock watcher and made sure I left fully satisfied. Will be back for sure.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
143
|
4/12/20 |
Seen on 3/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As always, Winnie/Kara is terrific and takes care of me like only a geisha can. Fun, witty, stacked, adventurous...all adult activities were fabulous! We always kick off the day with some sweet and sensual playtime. Winnie ensures that all my grown up activities are performed well. Bbbj, day is tasty and sweet and when shes on top of me, there is no doubt that she rides out the nuances of sensuality. Even better, is when she performs her striptease for me, brings me to attention, and then commences to make me comfortable by undressing me and ensures that my mother regions are standing at attention. Thank you Winnie, it is always a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Thank you sweety,
YC
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Blake
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
46
|
4/12/20 |
Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had another wonderful visit with the lovely Elle. His time, she was dressed t the T, and provided some excitement for me as I undressed/peeled that lovely cocktail dress from her smoking hot body. She changed her hairstyle and it was as if it were our first time meeting. She became more comfortable as this was out third visit and the action by the end of the bed was wonderful to behold. She swelled me whole and encourage a lovely shot of CIM to which I could not deny her of. It was fabulous...as she is...and I can only wait till she co.es round once again.
Take care Elle!
Yours...YC
Age: 40 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lizaliciousLiz
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
41
|
4/11/20 |
Seen on 3/25/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I needed some spice, wine, and some wonderful mature care...and I got it all in spades! Started with a walk, then wine, the a dual shower where Liz takes care of you and revs you up for what is about to transpire. Fireworks with some great bbbj, daty to make her O, and then bent her over and took her from the rear where her endowments banged together, her hips were grabbed upon every thrust and the nastiness in her vocal thoughts were expelled and provided encouragement to heartily finish the job. We cuddled, began round two and finished CIM. In all, the wonderful morning was not only capped with wine, ut also with a whine of naughty behavior. Thank you so much Liz. Safe travels and see you soon enough.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
4/11/20 |
Seen on 3/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had another wonderful visit with the lovely VIP Blonde. Her assets are really wonderful to behold and...well...enjoy to the hilt! She was in my neck of the woods, so it was a no brainerd to see one of my ATFs. She is a mighty tall drink of water with legs that go on forever and when they are parted the most of delectable treats endues in the southern winds. Her twins are magnificent and to have them bouncing when in missionary makes me enjoy the views and behold the majesty!
Thank you for another wonderful trip to your den and for always making me feel the youth and vigor of life. Till next time!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dianna Anderson
|
|
Funluvn303 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
4/11/20 |
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Ok, so the pics weren't exactly up to date, but her personality and enthusiasm are incredible and you can use your imagination on the photos. Standard two call to meet her at her "Upscale" Golden location downtown which during this time which the parking was ample. Got to her room and she's very socially engaging and accommodating. You have to experience the chemistry if you have it. Amazing full body rub, with very sensual DFK and DATY. On to TF and mish, then to my personal secret favorite that has no acronym. A very mind blowing experience with an amazing woman. I would highly recommend.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
Fun4uco |
Denver |
No Show |
56
|
4/10/20 |
Review by
Fun4uco
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Set up a time. Let her know I was omw and going to be late. She said ok. Arrived when I said I would and then crickets started. Waited total of about 20 minutes and had 2 or 3 excuses to hold me in the parking lot. Finally she gave me the room number. Went and knocked. I saw someone was in the room as I could tell someone looked through the peephole a few times. Guess I wasn't good enough for her? Hasn't ever been a problem before. With all her negative reviews scattered throughout her career, I remember why I haven't given her a chance before. Should have left it like that and not ever tried to meet up with her. I suggest you do the same.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TrystinTrimble
|
|
Salvipachuco80 |
DTC |
Yes |
58
|
4/10/20 |
Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Enjoyed my time with her. Nice conversation and a great view. I wished I could have lasted longer but oh well. She looks like her pictures and has a spectacular rack. A very friendly woman who's acquaintance of love to make again.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miaaa
|
|
RealDeal23 |
Los Angeles |
Yes |
13
|
4/10/20 |
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Miaa today. Sent a text and received a prompt reply. Nice and quick communication. I then shared my references on tob. After my references were verified we set up a meeting time for later in the day. Arrived at her upscale location. Room was nice and clean. Definitely the lady in the photos, very pretty face and body is great as well. Nice soft skin. Great breasts and nipples. Her booty is large and supple. Great personality to match. She plays safe; CBJ, CFS, CG, Mish, and K9. She was a lot of fun seemed to enjoy herself and was seductively vocal. I recommend. Life’s a breeze.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-25-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
georgeagog |
DTC |
Yes |
94
|
4/10/20 |
Seen on 4/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Michelle is a beautiful woman, with great eyes and curves to die for. Our time together was amazing, she knows how to please a man and treats you like a king. If you like busty and pretty eyes go see Michelle! She is one of the best around CO! Thanks Michelle!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
skirealhard |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
4/10/20 |
Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been around the Hobby for a while, although I don't see many girls. I also don't generally write reviews. Claire is a woman who is deserving of both a review and a return visit. She is stunning! Very refreshing to walk in and see someone who looks better than the pictures. She is also smart and easy to talk to. All activities were wonderful. She enjoys a softer touch, so treat her nicely. Overall, fantastic!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
June-4841
|
|
stjones1919 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
6
|
4/9/20 |
Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: June was a delight. Great attitude, fun petite little body. Very eager, passionate and sensual. She can be just about anyone/anything you want her to be. She is passionate and it shows. I’ve tried to meet with her for a bit and it finally worked out, albeit only for a QV. She came out to me car to walk me up (nice touch). A few quick pleasantries, we clarified my interests (bbbj/CIM). She had on a robe and took it off to reveal nothing...as in no clothes and a nice little body. She was ready to get on her knees and I asked for some kisses first. She eagerly obliged. Great DFK. We tried a few different positions (on bed, her on knees on floor, etc.). Good eye contact. Paid attention to the boys. Used both hands well. Told her to prepare and she did. Great eye contact at the finish, NQNS...and she kept going. Usually they stop after the release. She kept going and kept enjoying. Wonderful touch. As I rested, she took her naked little bod and showed me a few other positions she really enjoys. If I didn’t have to leave, I would have gone for round 2...and 3...and 4, lol. Brief chat to clean up and away I went. Very happy to find such a quality provider in the Springs. Very much looking forward to seeing her again. One thing to note, she changes hair color often. All good, just know that.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
4/9/20 |
Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She had been traveling the world in a few exotic places like Bora Bora and the Mexicican Riveria so I hadn't seen her in CO for several months. Was so glad she put Denver back into her national tour rotation. This woman takes her entertaining you to new heights everytime I see her. Always dressed in a sexy outfit and cool light up hooked heels, candles, a black light and music in the background, hygiene is a top priority for her. Her model features and perfect hair and makeup will leave you gasping with her beauty. She works out to keep her tight spinner body rock hard and that ASS is to die for! She will make you laugh and feel like a dear old friend with fantastic benefits! Her bjs are some of the best I've ever had, playfull bls and shaft play before you give her a deep face fuck with her gagging you all in eyes watering and no quit, I left the first round on her perky tits. Quick clean up some lfk and dfk led to some tasty daty, she loves fiv and fia, I even decided to opt for some Greek and on with the cover. We covered cg, doggie, greek and had to go to mish to see those beautiful blue eyes mesmerize me while her dirty talk and her tight pussy had me finish hard. We laughed and had some wine no rushing and her intellect, worldly knowledge, warm personality and XXX performance will leave you ready to book again! She has an extensive menu with lots more options on her website so it's like an x-rated wonderland with a tiny hot as hell spinner that loves to please! Hurry back to us soon!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miaaa
|
|
Skydivemp |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
4/9/20 |
Seen on 4/2/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia is such a sweetheart. Highly, highly recommend! Her pictures are beyond accurate, she's responsive via text, easy setup and nice in call location. After some texting and exchanging pictures, I drive to her location. She's got an amazing smile and her physique is off the chain if you like super busty, nice and curvy, delicious booty, petite. We gave each other some massages to start followed by covered bj and fov. Once I was ready, she climbed aboard and I was in heaven. Her chest is amazing. We switched to mish and finished canine (super booty). Her personality is fantastic and I'm already looking forward to seeing her again. See her, you won't regret.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-25-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
latinlatte |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
4/9/20 |
Seen on 3/31/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Magnifico! Ya Ochen nravitsya Claire!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|