Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10901 - 10950 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Luca Rose fredsp411 DTC Yes 1 6/15/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very lovely and affectionate woman visiting from Portland. Very large, attractive and natural breasts. I really enjoyed them. She has an extensive menu on her website, recommend you take a look at all the options. FBSM and was very satisfied with the experience. She plans to visit regularly.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS Taximan Colorado Springs Yes 76 6/15/20
Review by Taximan (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first time meeting Ryleigh. She hosts in a nice apartment. We talked for a bit about likes and dislikes, then the fun started. Began with some UTF and I returned the favor, she really likes that. Finished with CFS, standing k9. Ryleigh isn’t a spinner, rather a full size curvy woman. If that’s your type I highly recommend.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya jayde85 Thornton Yes 3 6/15/20
Review by jayde85 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very easy to set up. She was very accomodating and quick to text back. Best top I've ever had. even with the ccbj. Deff would recommend


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl YankeeClipper DTC Yes 143 6/15/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The lovely Karapearl gave me a jingle that she was visiting the DTC area, so of course I schedule some morning delight timewith this eutiful woman.set up and co.munication is always on-point and there's never any surprises. She opened the door and was hand led i.to her love den. Lingerie was sexy and her knees buckled as I visited her southern regions with tasty daty. She then forcefully told me to lay down, so why would I disobey this lovely tall drink of a woman? I didn't and had a most sensual time with Karapearl. All lrior reviews are accurate and, ho estly, I cant add more other than perhaps Karapearl also decided to go south a little further than typical and it was refreshing to throw in a twist,or two. Thank you Karapearl!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana YankeeClipper DTC Yes 39 6/15/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with the Sexy Lana (Katy) on this morning and boy was I excited to see this beautiful Asian lady, with a body built for exploration. Just like Lewis and Clark discovered and crossed countless mountain ranges, I too found and located three mountain ranges and all were splendid, magnificent, and provided a bountiful harvest of lustful pleasure. Katy was 100% wht you expect in an encounter with a lovely Asian lady. Her body was ever s soft, tastful, and quivered with a fabulous ending. Thank you Katy


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple YankeeClipper DTC Yes 109 6/15/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The fabulous Kandi, not much more to add this this beautiful lady's reviews. She is everything that your imagination can conjure up and much more! All activities were performed with enthusiasm and vigor. Kandi is simply the best, a kind human being, smart, gorgeous, and a body to behold and enjoy Kandi, thank you once again! ;)


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 Biker307 DTC Yes 34 6/15/20
Review by Biker307 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Belle is a beautiful redhead that provides a fantastic GFE. She is as smart and witty as she is sexy and enthusiastic. I would highly recommend. We had a great time with many acronyms being preformed and will be keeping an eye out for when she is back in town. Do not miss out on this wonderful provider.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Iris Scott FunInCO99 Westminster Yes 3 6/14/20
Review by FunInCO99 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her a a nice hotel in Westminster. She was in some sexy lingerie and looked really sexy. She was kind of shy until we got comfortable with each other. She is a cute little spinner with a bubble but. Great GFE experience. I will see again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya 50-DE DTC Yes 119 6/14/20
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Like the Miller Beer commercial back in the 80's said....Fellas! It just doesn't get any better than this! Well. Fellas! It just doesn't get any better than Cherry aka Miya! Hands down without a doubt one of the top 5 providers on all of TOB and I'll take the Pepsi challenge on that statement.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya jwoods12 Denver Yes 3 6/13/20
Review by jwoods12 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great girl with a bubbly personality immediately puts you at ease. Kaya was very energetic and definitely goes all out to make sure you leave with a big smile on your face. CBJ, MPCFS, HJ were all excellent. HIGHLY recommended. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver stickyfreedom Denver Yes 42 6/13/20
Review by stickyfreedom (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hazel is extremely sweet and is very fun companion. You can tell she enjoys herself. Great lfk, bbbj, msog.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE Damboy88 Denver Yes 14 6/13/20
Review by Damboy88 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My experience with Adrianna was nothing short of amazing. I instantly felt comfortable, like an old friend was visiting. From the minute she walking in with her cheetah print spandex and tube top I knew we were gonna be in for a wild ride. She reminded me of that friend in high school's mom you just couldn't stop fantasizing about. Except 10 years younger, and much sexier. Total GFE start to finish. On to the juicy details.... The UTF, is maybe the best I've ever had. That alone would make her my ATF. DT, attention to the boys, plenty of eye contact, I could have finished right there, but I had to hold for the main course. The combination of her caramel skin, light eyes, and wild hair - I felt like I was making love in the middle of the Amazon. Wow. She wanted to go for round two, but at 45 years old... a couple of whiskeys... junior wasn't complying. Treat her well fellas, she's a true gem. I was reluctant to share her with you. I hope she stays around. Thanks Adrianna :)


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Hiker5280 Denver Yes 94 6/13/20
Review by Hiker5280 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Jessica and she responded quickly. Once I got there, she made me feel comfortable. She is sweet, gorgeous, and nice. She is a great gal, highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany Rolexxx-BANNED Milehigh2017 Denver Yes 9 6/13/20
Review by Milehigh2017 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Tiffany at her in all in Dtc after a quick Reference check and a text exchange I was there within a couple hours. She is definitely the girl in the pictures and is even sexier in person, as well very fun southern accent this girl is very cute, adorable, And she is very friendly;) All activities were protected and performed with enthusiasm! Cbj led to multiple positions! Will definitely repeat with her!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Todoesprivado Westminster Yes 156 6/13/20
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another incredible experience with this beauty. Maggie is one of the most beautiful and down to earth people I’ve known in the hobby. You can talk to her about almost anything and she always comes across as engaged and genuinely interested in you. All of the good things you read on the reviews are true. If you ever have the opportunity to see her, don’t miss it. 10/10


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan PattieO Denver Yes 120 6/13/20
Review by PattieO (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great time with Emily today! It was a first-time visit with her and I was a wee bit nervous. No need to worry! She made me very comfortable... We started out with great conversation and maintained it throughout. Emily took great care of me with a very relaxing massage and certainly made a great impression on me. Don't deny yourself...! You will be glad you did!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 Alucard98 Thornton Yes 24 6/13/20
Review by Alucard98 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/23/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cali is a amazing person she was great to talk to and very caring and wasted no time 10/10 would recommend and will be seeing again


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen lastmm259 DTC Yes 120 6/13/20
Review by lastmm259 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the 3rd time I've seen Bree. She has been a pleasure to spend time with, and even though this was a couple years after our last insanely hot encounter, it didn't seem like much was different. Very much looking forward to seeing her again, and to our discussed 2 girl show. Don't hesitate with Bree, she's one of a kind. Thanks again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vera-0434 LayedBackGuy Moskva Yes 4 6/12/20
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: MoskvaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing young woman. Lots of cuddles, looks, sweetness, and nothing short of stunning. I will most definitely see her again when she's in town. Bbbj and FS were spectacular.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-28-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Jamesmathe80 Denver Yes 207 6/12/20
Review by Jamesmathe80 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met the most beautiful Leyla Scott. Boy o Boy what can I say she is full of energy and a great person at heart. I enjoyed every bit of the minute I was with her.. she gave me my 1st Anal experience and it was amazing.. I will keep coming for more.. Thank you Leyla.. you are an awesome person.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Liamking Colorado Springs Yes 93 6/12/20
Review by Liamking (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley is beautiful and accommodating. I was lucky enough to get to see her when she was in town. Our time together was great and I honestly wish she were here in the springs permanently! I will definitely be repeating when she is back in town. Treat Ashley well, gentlemen!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Hulk Denver Yes 44 6/12/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I arrived at Jade's private residence and she met me at the door wearing some very sexy attire. Her pictures are accurate, she is stunningly beautiful! She gave me a kiss and led me to her playroom where an adult film was playing on a big screen TV. She said something like "I was watching a family show :)". I gave her a big DF Kiss and the fun began. She let me take the lead starting with some oral pleasuring each other, kissing, and cuddling. We eventually moved on to the main event which was her on top with (GC, MISH with DFK, Asian CG) and all provided with much enthusiasm, GFE to the max. Afterwards we spent the remaining minutes chatting about the hobby, the impacts of the pandemic, etc.. I will look forward to seeing her again soon.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde YankeeClipper DTC Yes 54 6/12/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got a msg from the lovely VIP Blonde saying she'll be in my neck of the woods. Love that...so, its on like Donkey Kong because why not when you hear from a wonderful, and beautiful lady. The best part...minutes from my location and she met me at the hotel entrance door wearing normal clothes. I folowed her to her room and the view of VIP's tush....got me motivated for the events soon to follow. She showered and soon after we were off to the races. She's a thoroughbred in every sense of the word and is the Queen of The Triple Crown! Witty, fun, sarcastic, speaks her mind, and hot as hell..why the hell not take the plunge to see this beautiful woman! VIP treats you like one and fo the same for this beautiful person. Tii tomorrow morning VIP. Can't wait for for tomorrow's rendezvous and all the anticipated fun. Sweet dreams VIP....mine will be exotic, full of passion, and you!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karah-2077 atadlong Denver Yes 1 6/12/20
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice woman, cordial, attentive, petite, cute, giving, mature, clean and every thing within reason. . BBBJ CIM DT *** GFE kissing not on this menu. Will see again, FS. Not available this visit.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 hariseldon Colorado Springs Yes 53 6/11/20
Review by hariseldon (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Karmen. Total gem, and a bundle of fun BCD. Don't walk, RUN to see her.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Honest review Fort Collins Yes 99 6/11/20
Review by Honest review (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been meaning to see Rose for quiet some time now. After a time conflict on my end I was finally was able too. Set up was easy, verification was a breeze through TOB. She is very friendly a true next door milf, you would never guess she would be a freak with some videos floating around on the web. Incall is an quiet neighborhood. She opened the door in a cute outfit and from the start I felt very comfortable. As with the other reviews she is a true GFE and truly likes what she does. She is probably one of the best providers I have seen in quality. I would not be surprised if she became well known in this hobby nor on the adult film world. Would absolutely recommend Rose.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor Knucks DTC Yes 60 6/9/20
Review by Knucks (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me start this off by saying that I most definately will be seeing madison again!! She really takes the time to get to know you and makes you feel comfortable! We sat down and had a drink to get to know eachother, it was almost as if she didnt even care about what time it was, doesnt watch the clock at all! The festivities began with a light massage, which I returned the favor. Her oral skills were good enough to make me tell her that she was gonna make me pop too soon! We then went into cg (the view from that position was amazing!!) And then on to doggy where she absolutely took all I had!! She let me shower up and we chatted some more before I left. Like i said, I most definately will be seeing madison again!!! Until next time gorgeous!!!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Secretkeeper-1111 lildiknic5 Boulder Yes 5 6/9/20
Review by lildiknic5 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/20
Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Called Secret to see if she was available for a QV. Easy set up, gave me her location and once I got there she sat me down. She gives great head and it didn't take me long to pop. Would recommend for a QV.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 68 6/9/20
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Always a great time seeing Crystyna. Great communication, nice, incall. She never disappoints. I will see her again. Sorry for the late review.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee thrillseeker241 Denver No Show 130 6/9/20
Review by thrillseeker241 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Early In May I filled our the necessary info on her website and about a week later heard back to schedule. Some chatting back and forth and came up with a day and time that worked for both of us. The day of... silence, and I had confirmed with her the day before. That night she reaches out with excuses and apologies saying she’ll “make it up to me”, okay cool- I know things happen so let’s try again. Some chatting back and forth and get a confirmation for a second scheduled appointment. Day of second appointment, silence again! Same thing as before- she reaches out later that day with excuses and apologies and again with the she’ll “make it up to me”. I should have gone by the old adage “fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me”... of course I didn’t though and agreed to a THIRD scheduled appointment. We confirmed the third appt and day of... same fucking thing- radio silence! I don’t know what’s going on with this girl but unless you enjoy wasting time and being stood up, stay away from this one. I hate to put this review up and maybe she is going through some personal stuff, regardless very unprofessional and inconsiderate.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Californiaborn74 Colorado Springs Yes 93 6/9/20
Review by Californiaborn74 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting with Ashley what is he out of body experience. She made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. She is beautiful, has amazing eyes, and is very good at what she does. Certainly I would recommend for those who have not yet.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana LoggerD DTC Yes 39 6/9/20
Review by LoggerD (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lana is incredibly sweet and sexy. We spent an hour together at her upscale location. After an amazing time in the shower we spent a very intimate time in the bedroom followed by a terrific massage. I will definitely schedule a follow up visit


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole LoversPoint Westminster Yes 65 6/8/20
Review by LoversPoint (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Good comminucation all through out the week and made me feel comfortable. This was my first visit with Nikki and I will be back. She treated me with great enthusiasm. Thanks again and a wonderful evening.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx JustanAsian DTC Yes 90 6/8/20
Review by JustanAsian (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Joanna at her incall in dtc. Gorgeous looking girl with a beautiful body. All activties were performed amazing. Love her dirty talk. Will see her again.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle Californiaborn74 Colorado Springs Yes 19 6/8/20
Review by Californiaborn74 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: From the time I walked in as well as after it was a treat. Southern belle is exactly right! The way she speaks to you and treats you is amazing. She knows exactly what she is doing to help you relax. I certainly recommend her for anyone who is wanting a relaxing wonderful hour.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky milehighdog DTC Yes 78 6/8/20
Review by milehighdog (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen her many times. She is such an incredible girl. So cool and chill and easy to talk to. She is amazing and what she does. You leave appointment feeling years younger. She is beautiful too!!! The pictures are totally her...great young body! Incredible!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott jreed2002 Boulder Yes 207 6/8/20
Review by jreed2002 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me reflect on one of the best hours of my life with this astonishing woman. After getting past my awe of the beauty of Leyla, I discovered the most naturally sensual person, ready to please. The joy of her soft skin against mine is only exceeded by her perfect shape and curves. This classy woman injected just the right amount of dirty talk, turning me on continually during our time together. The magic of her toung and lips on my hard cock proved her talent, and watching her superb tits and infinite nipples enticed me to crave to explode, but I held out. Following that, going down on her was an activity I could do all day with her warm, wet labia and sensitive clit. Her pleasure seemed equal to mine, but I don't see how that could be as there was nowhere else I wanted to be. And as if that wasn't good enough, the following 69 took both our pleasures to the top. Then she had me slide my rock hard member between her perfect breasts, thrusting in and out, sporadically taking the tip into her mouth. She pulled me closer -- taking me, all of me -- deep in her mouth causing the entire explosion of my pleasure which was injected deep down her throat. I needed a break, where a deep massage took place. Then Leyla's lips once again wrapped arond me, preparing me for another round. That's when she had me deep inside every hole she has. She give me the best ride of my life, then turned around for another great view of that perfect ass. I returned the favor, enthusiastically, in several different positions, and I have so many more for her in mind next time. Then, as if I wasn't already in awe, she impressed me with her conversational skills and intelligence, while resting her head on my shoulder. She's real, sharing in an unreal experience.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Pete Denver Yes 109 6/7/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kandi is a ball of fire! I had such a great time with her today. She definitely has a body you have to see for yourself. We enjoyed DFK,DATY,BBBJ and much more. Her personality is wonderful and I really enjoyed my time with her. Highly recommended.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl stickyfreedom DTC Yes 143 6/7/20
Review by stickyfreedom (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a wonderful provider, she is very authentic. 10/10. Great and enthusiastic bbbj, and she goes as far down as you want. She offered CIM, and second round if time permits. Will repeat when she is in town. Go see her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 niceguyco DTC Yes 34 6/7/20
Review by niceguyco (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you're thinking about it save yourself some time and drama and pull the trigger. Everything from communication to the actual experience was amazing and easy. I sent bella a text early afternoon asking for an appointment later that evening. She texted back quickly and after some light screening we set a time. Honestly this part was so easy I want to harp on it a bit. No games. No waiting. Super simple setup. The ease of setup was topped by her appearance and performance. When I walked into her upscale incall i was greated by a woman who looks just like her photos. As others have stated we quickly began to kiss and I'll leave the rest to your imagination. In short she was very beautiful, super nice. Intelligent, easy to talk to, and definitely enjoys what she does. Cant wait to see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco T999 Colorado Springs Yes 39 6/7/20
Review by T999 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The previous reviews are spot on. Angel is very accomodating and her #1 priority is your satisfaction. We started with a very nice massage which was very relaxing. Her oral skills are top notch and all extras were done with enthusiasm.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl SaulGoodman Denver Yes 143 6/7/20
Review by SaulGoodman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms. Pearl finally returned to Denver after the crazy pandemic times and I saw her for two unforgettable visits. She speaks English well enough to hold a normal conversation – which takes place at the end of the visit, as the moment she opens the door, the fun is ON. Curvy body. A-ma-zing natural boobs. Skills that only come from caring about providing a great experience for her clients. Laughter. Cleanliness. UTF, CFS, DATY and probably other acronyms I'm too vanilla to know about. Keep an eye on this board – she comes to Denver several times a year. Thankyouthankyouthankyou Kara Pearl!!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audra North gnarley_boy12 Boulder Yes 3 6/7/20
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Audra has been on my radar since I made a newbie mistake years ago, had a date and cancelled. Noticed on P411 she was visiting Boulder so contacted her via P411 pm which she promptly responded to, good communicator, and we scheduled for the next day. Was greeted with a hug from the exact woman in her pictures wearing the sexy black dress. Her pics are unfiltered, not photo shopped or whatever. Talked a little, the upper part of her dress opened. Definitely was not disappointed when the clothes were shed. Audra has a very well proportioned tight thick body with very clear light skin. She skilled, very responsive and seemed to enjoy, well at least I did, all the GFE activities except DFK. Fun cuddle and talk after the main event. Will repeat if she visits my area in the future which hope she does.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn-1482 Maxpower38 DTC Yes 21 6/7/20
Review by Maxpower38 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I seen Jordyn’s listing shortly after I got some “Hobby” time and texted her. She responded back quickly and setup and verification were a breeze. Her location was convenient and clean. She met me with a hug and we had a cool chat. She enjoys her toys, which is awesome. She knows what she is doing and is a hell of a lot of fun. Treat her right and she does the same for you.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Cbj5841 DTC Yes 90 6/7/20
Review by Cbj5841 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Unreal cbj. Definitely will see again


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana NSAFunLover DTC Yes 39 6/7/20
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very pretty girl. Nice body. 5 star service. Would repeat


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole Trucker Denver Yes 65 6/6/20
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikki is perfectly stacked and has the curves to match. Every single part of her is very nice, her body is quite remarkable. Everything is safe as she is not GFE but you hardly notice with a body like that. Nikki is banging and really fun to hang out with!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess Flintstone Denver Yes 60 6/6/20
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/23/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Athena a little over a week ago and was totally captivated by her exotic look with the braids. She has a great incall and it feels like such a great escape. She is as beautiful in person as her pictures and appearances are spot on. She is very down to earth and very open to various fetish options and new experiences. Her kissing, UTF, and DATY while being restrained is a dream come true. She is respectful of limits and very sensual. I loved every part of our time and she was very non-rushed. I can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yara Heart philbill Denver Yes 11 6/6/20
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yara is a really cool person. I'd wanted to meet her for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger after seeing her post. Set up was very easy with references and she comunicated clearly before we met. The day of she asked if we could meet a little later than planned and I had no problem with that. I was very happy with her appearance. I think her pictures are very attractive but I found her to be even prettier in person. We went into a very upscale apartment and Yara gave me an excellent massage. That was followed by a nice interlude in each others arms. Afterwards she joined me in the shower. Yara told me she gets more interactive as she gets to know you and I'm really looking forward to that experience.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Du Fort Collins Yes 99 6/6/20
Review by Du (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: wow, the smile and everything--so genuine. Description of a smile: it's an open invitation saying you're friendly and willing to interact with others. Oh, the kissing, GFE, the caring. Then the cuddling and chat time--so awesome--friendship! In her words: "I am really easy to get along with and am kind to everyone".


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: