Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10851 - 10900 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Leyla Scott Hulk Denver Yes 207 6/24/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Leyla today was a new best ever GFE/PSE to the max experience. She is a very beautiful and exotic woman of middle Eastern descent. She met me at the door and told me I have beautiful blue eyes as our lips met for the first of many DFK kisses. Clothes were quickly shed and the fun began with me sucking her supple nipples and making my way down for some fresh DATY. She returned the favor with an awesome 69 and a BBBJ that rolled my eyes into the back of my head. The cover went on and she mounted me CG for a nice ride, frequently leaning over to kiss me. She eventually switched to an RCG with her legs locked under mine for a totally wild ride. She eventually asked if I wanted to take her from behind and we switched to a standing K9 plus FIA which she enjoyed immensely. When I later pulled out she added lube then guided me in for some Greek which was to die for and she quickly had another OG. She asked if I wanted to CIM and said she wanted my hard cock back in her mouth. That was another over the top experience (BBBJ, BLS, FIA-mine) culminating in an earth shattering OG. I will return again soon for a repeat :)


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 mrb13 Denver Yes 58 6/24/20
Review by mrb13 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy shit! This is the real one y’all, go see her and be nice. You will not be disappointed.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DianaOdessa lv2cum Denver Yes 11 6/24/20
Review by lv2cum (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: The gorgeous, tall, Russian MILF I saw today was not the girl in the photos. No matter, I had a great time anyway. Set up was easily handled by text. Her upscale incall just west of downtown was easy to find and had plenty of free parking. Her English was pretty limited, but not an issue. I enjoyed her skilled BBBJ, then CFS, then back in her mouth for a wet COT finish. Did I mention tits? Hers were really nice! As long as the replacement girls are as hot as the photos, I'll keep gping back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED Long fellow Fort Collins Yes 45 6/23/20
Review by Long fellow (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is one hot lady and oh so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer Tonylinn247 Denver Yes 42 6/23/20
Review by Tonylinn247 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well it was a long time coming. Finally met up with her. Sexy and fun. So so much fun. Gfe all the way. Thank you for being an awesome person.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DianaOdessa Denver Man Denver So-So 11 6/23/20
Review by Denver Man (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: First of all, I have never left anything other than a positive review before, and I actually feel guilty for doing so despite having a valid reason. I do not want to compromise anybody's source of income, and any less-than-positive experiences that I have had with a provider have been so far excused by the reality of YMMV. However, this was a fake picture / bait-and-switch situation, and I feel like I have a responsibility to my fellow hobbyists to warn them that this is the case. The session itself was fine, though I now feel like I should have left out of principle. She told me that her name was Melissa and she straight-up admitted that Diana Odessa is her fake profile. Not only are the pictures not her, they aren't even an accurate representation. If you like mystery boxes and want to take the chance, go for it I guess, but just be aware that you'll be meeting with a 5'10" brunette with tattoos. I'm really surprised that there is only one other review that mentions this. I should have listened, but I optimistically assumed that the guy was mistaken since nobody else had said anything. Still wondering if Diana Odessa is real and if the earlier reviews were from hobbyists that actually managed to meet with her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck RealDeal23 Thornton Yes 130 6/22/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Today I had another satisfying encounter with Natalie. I have seen Natalie multiple times over the past few years. She is reliable every time. Soft pale skin and black hair. Nice perky MMs and a big booty. Skilled CBJ and CFS. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Bigt2448 Denver Yes 78 6/22/20
Review by Bigt2448 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Misa was easy to get set up with and location was easy to find with great parking. Was greeted by a beautiful women in a sexy outfit. Got a big hug and was offered something to drink. The massage was very nice with good pressure and non-scented oils. The flip was great!! Will see her again!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan zman999 Denver Yes 120 6/22/20
Review by zman999 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Ms. Emily today for the first time and she did not disappoint!! Very relaxing FBSM and as others have said emphasis on sensual! Very beautiful woman and a wonderful conversation throughout. Rules were clearly mentioned but they were also not unreasonable at all. Would highly recommend her and I will definitely be visiting again. Thanks Emily!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
619lingling horizonzd DTC Yes 8 6/22/20
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set Up was easy thru tob and the pics are accurate she is very beautiful in person met up in dtc as others have said her body is incredible, activities included cbj and full service all performed safely as she is non gfe


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Llagathaa acmb2017 DTC Yes 1 6/22/20
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went through her screening laid out in her website. Great communication and painless process. Arrived at her door to find she is the pretty woman shown in the pics. Nice clean room and some friendly get to know you chatting. Super sexy voice and completely unrushed fun was had. She has excellent oral skills and we enjoyed mpcfs.I know she travels and hope she ventures back to my neck of the woods soon. I am a fan of thicker women and will recommend as well as repeat


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee93 Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 3 6/22/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I shot Rylee a text early in the Am and she responded right away. She was willing to see me on a short notice which i really appreciate. Rylees pictures on her ad had grabbed my attention and i was very very happy when she opended the door. I think she has a model worthy face. So sexy, majestic eyes. Amazing body on Rylee as well. She plays safe, put on the cover and she hopped on for CG, nice tight ride with those great naturals in my face i didn't last long and finished in the cover.I had a great time with her and i'm already trying to find time to see her again. Thanks Rylee. Go


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz finallyhere10 Denver Yes 18 6/22/20
Review by finallyhere10 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very welcoming and approachable. She has a sweet voice which along with her the breathing exercises delivered the best massage ever.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana DenverDrew Denver Yes 111 6/21/20
Review by DenverDrew (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I keep thinking is wow! I haven't been doing this hobby for very long, and have had some not so great experiences and some decent ones, but this was by far the best. I contacted her last minute when other plans fell through, she responded very quickly and I was at her place in a little over an hour. As soon as I saw her, I just thought YES! Her pictures are accurate, which was a bit of a concern considering the last review was over 6 months ago (and part of the not so great experiences of other providers). I'd say she's even more stunning in person, easily the hottest provider I've seen with silky smooth skin, great boobs and that ass is to die for! Whether you're into ass or tits, you're in for quite the treat. She was very enthusiastic in all activities, which were all safe. We cycled through many positions and I couldn't hold out for too long she was far too sexy.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Savoir Faire DTC Yes 66 6/21/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw that Savannah had arrived in town but do to my work schedule, I was unable to see her for a few days. Once my schedule cleared up, I was screened and invited over to her place with ease. After arriving, I was greeted with a hug and we both indulged in small talk. Savannah shared a very interesting story with me and we soon decided it was time for the main event. Time flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go. We exchanged hugs like good old friends and I was on my way. Take care of yourself Savannah, I shall see you on the next return to Denver.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Sky ynglifter69 Denver Yes 14 6/21/20
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So she had a review or two floating around out there, so I at least knew she was legit. Nikki is not gfe and everything is safe. Some of you will stop reading right there. However, she has killer looks, a great personality, and let me do everything I wanted for the most part-twice. Her breasts are among the finest out there. A sight to hold and behold. Her communication is also excellent and that is a dying art these days. Again Nikki is not for everyone, but a great new addition on here.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Sky Wisconsin1989 DTC Yes 14 6/21/20
Review by Wisconsin1989 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikki is a very sexy spinner that looks exactly like in her pics. Very easy screening and set up. She is not gfe which I knew going in but just be aware. Would recommend !


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Maxpower38 Denver Yes 59 6/21/20
Review by Maxpower38 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kira is a bombshell. She had a body of a goddess. And that Mirror is in the RIGHT spot! Cool in Call location in convenient area. Nice massage, tingling fingernails, hell of a finish!! Lira is a very special girl treat her right and man hold on and enjoy the ride.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bookingariel Chewie22 Westminster Yes 18 6/20/20
Review by Chewie22 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/20
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up after I got stood up by another provider. She is amazingly sweet and beautiful. I will be seeing her again. Thank you Ariel.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyJewelz SexMagician Denver Yes 9 6/20/20
Review by SexMagician (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second encounter with Jewel. The first time around the range of activities was much broader (including some back side action), but this time we were both so horny that almost right away we went to the main event. And by this I mean an extended love making in the missionary position. I like it because I can kiss (and Jewel is an eager and passionate kisser) and observe ecstatic eyes of my woman when she cums. And jewel does cum time after time. Some of her orgasms were so ground shaking with aftershocks that I had to slow down to let her catch her breath. I did take a break from mish to give her another O with DATY, but then back to mish for a few more on her side before I finally unloaded. Then we snuggled and talked for some time to have some rest and cool down. Jewel is a true GFE and we really click, so I need to see her more often.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu OldBiker2 Denver Yes 64 6/20/20
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: what a fun time!. She's sexy, yet sweet and charming. She's teaching me Russian, and I look forward to returning (soon!) for my second lesson


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee Ender Boulder Yes 31 6/20/20
Review by Ender (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rylee is absolutely amazing! It's so much fun connecting with someone that is smart, beautiful,and powerful! We have both learned so much from each other, and have created amazing memories! Rylee, and her essential services, deserves all the respect in the world.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Sky lv2cum San Diego Yes 14 6/20/20
Review by lv2cum (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikki is a beautiful little doll with exotic eyes, soft skin and natural breasts. She's not GFE, but I enjoyed her skilled CBJ, CFS, and HJ offerings. Communication was prompt and efficient. If you're safety minded, you can't go wrong with this hottie.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar ishmael2 Denver Yes 131 6/20/20
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I enjoyed seeing Madi again this week and once again need to sing her praises. She is stunningly beautiful, charming and very enthusiastic. When she opens the door and I see her beautiful face and minimally covered luscious body, I know I am in for a wonderful time. Just look at her pictures and read her reviews, she is a fantastic lady to know. Thanks again, Madi


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB tw12345 Westminster Yes 116 6/20/20
Review by tw12345 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! What a body. Very nice. She was very responsive to my needs and it was a very long, sensuous experience. Would repeat in a heart beat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver johnnybgood Denver Yes 74 6/20/20
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessie is such a beautiful sweetheart, very easy to communicate with and timely responses. Met her at her privite incall in a nice upscale building in Denver. This is my 3rd time meeting Jessie and it sure won't be my last. She is such a beautiful person inside and out, love talking to her as well. You can check out my other reviews of her for more details but you can't go wrong meeting this gem! Run to meet Jessie don't walk...


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle DATYgent Denver Yes 75 6/20/20
Review by DATYgent (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lilly Belle was a welcoming, soaking wet oasis after the long dry spell of quarantine, with all the serviceable charm you'd expect from a southern honey with such a lilting nom de guerre. Prompt to reply & schedule, with the sweetest voice, lustful hazel eyes, lovely face and figure to greet her guest.  Immediately following some sanitary precautions, she greeted me on the bed wearing delightfully form-fitting lingerie clinging to the perfection of all her gorgeous curves. Passionate LFK/DFK & squeezing/fondling of said curves soon led to her pushing me back to lower her soft lips to deliver a delectable UTF. Not surprisingly 69 quickly followed, then a flip for some prolonged delicious DATY. The plunge into mish that followed was pure ecstasy, met with moans, kisses & a welcoming flip to K9 before CG, & a recommended finish, which I welcomed, for more UTF & CIM. From beginning to end, Lilly Belle was a delight, topping it all off with the generous offer of  a rinse & intelligent conversation. Worth every moment, & very worth returning for more. Thank you for your Southern hospitality, Belle!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Drywall4life Denver Yes 130 6/20/20
Review by Drywall4life (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie was great she helped me break the ice amazingly, since she noticed I was a bit nervous. Had a great conversation afterwards overall down to earth women.


Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Dinger Denver Yes 112 6/20/20
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter is Absolutely Unbelievably FANTASTIC!!!! I’ve known Hunter for a few years now and can’t say enough great things about her. I really appreciate how she always takes the time to connect with me on a personal level. She genuinely cares about others and has such a big heart. She’s a ton of fun to spend time with too and never disappoints. I’m so thankful I saw her again and hope to see her more often.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott PattieO DTC Yes 207 6/19/20
Review by PattieO (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First-time visit with Leyla...it won't be the last! Great conversation and a great visit. She was very interested in pleasing and that she did! I would leave more details, but the reviews prior were very accurate, and I believe that you will be very satisfied if you get to spend some quality time with the lovely Leyla!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana RealDeal23 Milwaukee Yes 111 6/19/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: MilwaukeeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once again I had a glorious encounter with Roxy. So glad she is in Denver. I can go on and on about how awesome she is. Beautiful face, body, skin, and personality. One of the best if not the very best. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jerseydiamond Bullseye73 Colorado Springs Yes 25 6/19/20
Review by Bullseye73 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a couple years of her being on my bucket list, I finally got the chance to meet this beautiful, amazing and talented woman. While her pics are a little old or maybe touched up, she is still a tall and breathtaking woman with long, slender, tan legs. I was amazed by her beauty when I walked in and saw her laying on the bed with the white little negligee and her nails were awesomely done. She didn’t seem the type to look you in the eye when in CBJ so I didn’t ask but I loved watching their nails and lips and she worked it. Her breasts few amazing in my hand and I couldn’t help but play with them the whole time. I’m not much of a FS guy and typically will only request CBJ so there were no other activities performed but she’s the type of devil who keeps going after I’m obviously done....it was fun and playful even though it may have hurt me a little, lol! All in all, I’m glad I finally got to meet this east coast beauty and I hope to become a regular! Well done darlin, I had a great time!! Thank you for our visit!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos smeg Fort Collins Yes 99 6/19/20
Review by smeg (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you prefer not to read the entire review 'go see Rose'! Set up was seamless and incall is very nice. Rose greeted me at the door with a nice hug and kiss. I took a quick shower and met Rose in the bedroom. She is a fantastic kisser. We kissed 'forever' in vertical position until my towel fell to the floor and her 'easy off' dress fell next to it. Then on to the bed for some horizontal DFK, then breast worship, then DATY, then more breast worship to more DFK. She then rolled me over and started some spectacular BBBJ! Wow I had to slow her down so I could engage is CFS. We started out in MISH and I finished there with a giant O that filled the cover! What a great time with Rose. If you decide to see Rose it will be one of the best decisions of your life!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 qarellano Denver Yes 66 6/19/20
Review by qarellano (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing. Simply amazing. My new ATF by far! We just hit it off. Our vibes were totally in sync! What an experience. I usually don't write reviews so I'll be brief. Total GFE and what a great attitude. And a kiss that curled my toes. All acronyms were covered except for one, but that was only because I never got to it! She is a gem, gentlemen. Do yourself an immense favor and see this young lady. It's time VERY well spent! Feel free to contact me for additional info.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
bcynott Thunderhead4 Denver Yes 8 6/18/20
Review by Thunderhead4 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time with this tall beautiful young lady. She's every bit of 5'10", thin and in good shape with a hot body. She's open with what she is comfortable with but overall has a submissive attitude. Setup with txt was easy and met her at a nice incall location. Started off slowly, she is very easy to talk to. Things heated up quickly and she is very responsive to being touched. She provided a wonderful CBJ experience to which I rolled her over for some passionate mish finishiing in a wonderful doggy. The view was amazing! She's very sweet, treat her well, I will repeat!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver Romanticgoof Denver Yes 70 6/18/20
Review by Romanticgoof (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nichole is a terrific companion / GFE - she's warm, genuine, and loves giving and receiving affection. Introductions were easy and stress-free. She greeted me at her comfortable incall with a smile and a warm, affectionate hug, offered me a glass of wine, and took her time getting to know me, lightly touching me and looking at me with those big, brown eyes. I was comfortable with her almost immediately, which was important to me, as I am new to the hobby. As for the rest, I'm not the "kiss and tell" type, but let's just say "warm, genuine, and loves giving and receiving affection" applies here as well. We spent quite a bit of time afterwards just connecting verbally, which was also very, very nice. Apparently there's a more "exotic" side to her companionship that you can find detailed on her site; if that's how you "roll," I have no doubt that she'd be a fun playmate! If you want to meet a sweet, genuine, sensual, mature lady that you can escape with, I'd recommend spending some time with her. I definitely would not mind seeing her again.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Hulk Denver Yes 142 6/18/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have known Reese for almost 11 years now and we always manage have a pedal to the metal GFE fun time! She is tall and stunningly beautiful with a tight well toned body. She has a very easy going nature, communicates well, and great sense of humor. The list of consensual activities is extensive, all provided with warmth and passion, never rushed. As always I will continue to make repeat visits as long as she will have me.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu M.Horne Westminster Yes 152 6/18/20
Review by M.Horne (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great with Lulu at her decent and safe accommodation. It was a fully covered enjoyable experience. Lulu has a pretty face and great spinner small body. If you are well equipped you need to take it a little easy and slow at first. A little shy so you really need to take the lead to get the most out of her accommodating nature. She works hard to overcome the language barrier and it is not a hindrance. Will see again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Sky Savoir Faire DTC Yes 14 6/18/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was @ work but I found myself browsing good old TOB. I came across Ms Nikki Sky's profile. I was a little hesitant because of the lack of reviews but those eyes of hers made me contact her. She screened me and we set up a time. Both of us were on time and once she opened the door, well lets just say she looks exactly like the pics. Sexy petite little Latina Barbie Doll. Sorry guys but he is not GFE. Her not being GFE did not bother me nor take away from the fun we both had. I highly recommend this girl because she is just as sweet as she can be. Very vocal and a Top Notch attitude. By the time this review post, she may be gone but she says she will be back. I definitely will be waiting for The Return of Nikki Sky. The Savior Faire "The Return of Nikki" Award goes to the sexy/petite/little/Latina named Nikki..............................


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pinkie-7186 kalihi9059 Denver Yes 1 6/18/20
Review by kalihi9059 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pinky is new to massage but she has a nice new massage table. My first encounter was an issue due to a family emergency but I still wanted to give her a try and I was plesently surprised. Reference check. She does advertise as Nuru but it wasn't a true nuru, she kept her panties on. She did tell me up front so I wasn't disappointed since she was full disclosure. She offered a shower before and after in a upscale hotel. She wasn't late, which I was very happy with, as some of you guys know, sometimes providers make us wait in the parking lot too long. She had me start face down and on the flip is when things really heated up. I left very satisfied and will repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi Jayboy802 Westminster Yes 38 6/18/20
Review by Jayboy802 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lyndzi is very beautiful and sexy, I had a great time. I will definitely see her again. daty she was very vocal. fiv And bbbj was awesome. cfs was great too.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie Jacker333 Thornton Yes 33 6/17/20
Review by Jacker333 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sweet gal and easy to talk to. Can be a bit slow to respond but be patient. If you are looking for that petite spinner type then this is your gal. She has a tight pussy. Very flexible and enjoys having her pussy eaten.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Gange29 Denver Yes 152 6/17/20
Review by Gange29 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been viewing her profile for several months now. Was finally able to take advantage of my opportunity to see her. Her pictures do not do her justice, she is a beautiful woman and much prettier in person. The best description I can give is tight, tight, tight... I really enjoyed her company


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby odb DTC Yes 43 6/17/20
Review by odb (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Perfect 10-model material, the smile and everything-genuine.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yen-3308 Tomkatt Western Slope Yes 29 6/17/20
Review by Tomkatt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful hour in the company of the very beautiful Yen. Yen is not only beautiful but intelligent, interesting and friendly. I felt very much at ease immediately and she quickly coaxed me into a more relaxed state. Yen has a beautiful body and skills to match, she loves to please. Everything is done with a cover which is not my usual favorite but in this case it did not matter with her amazing CBJ skills. I loved the way she talked during and will not hesitate to repeat next time she is in town. If you are looking at the lack of reviews on TOB and are hesitant, don't be, Yen is well worth the time.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 105 6/17/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had tried to see Brit a couple times before but could not connect. Got lucky this time.......I really got lucky this time~! ;-) Brit is a super hot blondie and she is sweet, engaging and very sexual. She looks just like her pics and I had a hot time with her. Went to a very upscale incall and she greeted me in a sexy black outfit. We chatted a bit and started LFK ( no DFK ) and then she told me to get undressed and hop on the bed. Of course I follow directions~ She climbed on board into some very sweet 69 until she came and then continued with some BBBJ until i had to stop her, LOL~! Cover on and on to CG, Mish, Doggie, Mish and back to CG and then onto my back for a super sweet BBBJ finish, but not CIM. She is super sweet kinda girl-next-door and athletic. Brit is wonderful guys~!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO BinklesW DTC Yes 38 6/17/20
Review by BinklesW (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Madison several times now and every experience has been consistent, thoughtful and engaging. I cant really add more then what other reviews have said. So I will just say, spent time with her during her travels. She is well worth it, looks exactly like her pictures and dresses to impress every single time


Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali Ivan128 Colorado Springs Yes 18 6/17/20
Review by Ivan128 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dakini's left hand is bliss, her right hand is magic, and her whisper in the ear is electrifying. She had me in the Zone.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou whosyourdaty Colorado Springs Yes 62 6/16/20
Review by whosyourdaty (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time getting to know this beautiful lady. She keeps that body in fantastic shape. Great conversation and a really nice massage to start. Very responsive to my favorite activity. Could have happily spent the entire date there. SO much fun!!! Very glad she decided to visit the Springs. If you have the chance to meet Miss Perfect Date, I highly recommend that you do.. Thank you Annalise. Thank you for the awesome time and for being so kind and understanding. It was truly a pleasure. Take care and safe travels.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Savoir Faire Westminster Yes 56 6/16/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Ms Pot of Honey and I found myself @ her in call in less than an hour. Next thing I know, we were talking/giggling/shooting the shit like two old friends. As time went by, her little friend comes over and joins us. The both of them work very well together. I left with a huge smile on my face. The Savior Faire "Little Pinky Promise" Award goes to the one and only Ms Pot of Honey.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: