Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11001 - 11050 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Michelle303 YankeeClipper DTC Yes 94 5/31/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time is a charm and Michelle is everything one could hope for in a relaxing morning rendezvous. She was staying at a location near me, so set up and arriving were a breeze. Grabbed her some tea, we chatted, kissed, fondled, went down on each other and there is nothing like taking your hands and running them up and down her fine body. She got on too and I was in ecstacy with Michelle. We cuddled, tried for another shot, but it wasn't in me though Michelle tried her best to make it happen. Al in all, Michelle is fun, a great cuddle, has wonderful assets, and is fun to hang with. I am always waiting to see what she has on TV because it is always unexpected. Even better though...id the company Thank you Michelle


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana YankeeClipper DTC Yes 39 5/31/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The Sexy Lana once again treated me like a king. Shes beautiful, petite, smelled fabulous, and tasted even better. I was glad she contacted me before she came into town and I made it a point to make it to see her. We showered together and I felt as if I were being pampered like a geisha would do. Everything too notch as were her skills. Thank you Lana


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott DavCO Westminster Yes 207 5/30/20
Review by DavCO (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leyla was quick to check references and provided clear and timely communication up to the rendezvous. Her all inclusive menu, enthusiasm and skills make her one of the best providers in Colorado. Not to mention the fact she is also beautiful and intelligent. Spending time with her is like connecting with an old girlfriend, if that girlfriend had happened to be a porn star in a past life. I give her my highest recommendation, I've already seen her again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat BryanBassist Longmont Yes 67 5/30/20
Review by BryanBassist (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an exceptional experience. From start to finish Kat is an utter delight. Such wonderful conversationalist and her homemade oils made her FBSM the best I’ve encountered in years. She is as intelligent as she is gorgeous and I cannot wait to see her again. Highly recommend.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella.ocho steaminsteve Denver Yes 25 5/30/20
Review by steaminsteve (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incall is clean and simple with a therapeutic deep massage with sensual body slides that was very relaxing and soothing. She has a beautiful face, amazing fit body with attractive features and knows how to use her hands. With some calming music in the background, we had a nice conversation about relationships on Snapchat and working out. She did make me feel comfortable and cared for. I will definitely see her again when I need a full body massage with a sensual touch.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB MilesSona102 DTC Yes 116 5/30/20
Review by MilesSona102 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren has been on my radar for awhile now, and I our schedules finally aligned. Communication was smooth and her response was quick, i echo every positive review that she has on both sites and I hope that our schedules work for the next time she is in town cg/bbj Thank you Ms.B until next time.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii MilesSona102 Denver Yes 45 5/29/20
Review by MilesSona102 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication with Lola was easy, she has her own screening process but it’s straight forward and easy to understand, finding her place is probably much easier during the day (I was there then drove away like an idiot lol) but her directions were spot on. Really hard to put into words lol but simply put I will be a regular with Lola for as long as she’s here ( I’ll probably see her again before this posts lol) hj/bj/cg/rcg/k9/mish if you can you HAVE TO see her!!! Untill we meet again thank you Lola.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MyaLoveex3 Kdubs DTC Yes 16 5/29/20
Review by Kdubs (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Mya after not being able to catch her on her last trip to Denver. Communication was quick, clear, and easy. My time with Mya was fantastic. She has an amazing body and was fun to talk to.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Co Jay Thornton Yes 123 5/29/20
Review by Co Jay (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Devon responded quickly to my request and setup/verification was easy. She made me feel welcome from the first minute I was there. It was great getting to know her - she has a wonderful personality, and her skills are amazing. I’ll just leave it at that. Thank you Devon! Until next time... J


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire-buoyant gb0138 DTC Yes 9 5/29/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Claire she is pretty and appears younger than age listed by a couple years. Chatted for a couple minutes then headed to activities. Started with BBBJ and then moved to cowgirl. She rides well for this older cowboy. Won’t go into too much detail but to say I would definitely repeat when she comes back. Thank you Claire!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Wisconsin1989 Westminster Yes 106 5/29/20
Review by Wisconsin1989 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience with Karley! Met up with her on a few hours notice at her place outside of Denver. Very chill vibe, as advertised. Like many other reviews you’ll read, would recommend!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 ishmael2 Denver Yes 71 5/29/20
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Eva three times this month and plan to keep coming back. She is a gorgeous woman, very fit and athletic. Eva has a beautiful face -I told her she should smile in her photos, she looks too serious - she is really very warm and friendly. She has been a wonderful GFE for me each visit, her incall is very nice, she is always on time and just a wonderful lady to spend some fun times with. Thank you, Eva!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Young gentlemen DTC Yes 94 5/28/20
Review by Young gentlemen (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/22/20
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been wanting to see Jessica for awhile and once our scheduled aligned it was worth the wait. She made sure she pleased me from start to finish. Highy recommend


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Gold Young gentlemen DTC Yes 1 5/28/20
Review by Young gentlemen (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen aubrey a couple times and I always have an amazing time. Pics are really her but she looks even better in person. Everything was safe and fun. mpcfs and nonrushed dont miss out on this hidden gem shes doesn't dissapoint!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-20-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Leoaugust Denver Yes 103 5/28/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Each time Kay and I get together it just seems to get to be a sexier and a hotter experience than the last time with her. She is beautiful built for sin and always is dressed provacativley! Big hug nice kiss tastes better than sweet tea! We shed our clothes and continued getting reaquainted. Played a quick erotic blindfold game and started to play with her voluptuous big tits and nipples! Daty is welcomed and enjoyed immensely-fiv-fia. She softly says "my turn" omg this woman has no gag reflex and takes you all in with a very hot bbbj. Cfs in multiple positions with soft sexy Texas encouragement-cg-rcg-doggie with a view sent from the Gods should have gone to Greece! We ended with some passionate kissing and mish all the way to Nirvanna! Warm towel clean-up or shower available made sure I was comfortable and gave me a back and body rub that will leave you in a relaxed puddle! As all great things must come to an end so did a very memorable afternoon. Check out her website and you will see Kay is very versatile and has an extensive xxx menu! Would very highly recommend a visit with her and cant wait to see ya'll next time Kay!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer cosmo DTC Yes 42 5/28/20
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was happy to see Jennifer is coming back to DTC again. Seeing her again was like waiting for a girl friend to come back from a long vacation. We didn’t miss a beat and were engaged in activities and subsequent conversation without missing a beat. If you have seen Jennifer before then I’m sure you will feel the same as I did, if you have not seen her then don’t hesitate as you will not regret it. Thank You Jennifer


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy Samedis12 DTC So-So 77 5/28/20
Review by Samedis12 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Showed up to Mandys nice incall. Her place is very clean and comfy. We had some small talk to get to know each other before starting the big event. She looked heavier than her pictures. She even commented on that herself. Bbbj was okay. MCPFS but honestly her O's were so fake it was cringe worthy. The well ran dry very fast.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris Smalls335 Boulder Yes 44 5/27/20
Review by Smalls335 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Paris is a sweet young woman and she is very caring and beautiful. I enjoyed my time with her the most thus far into my colorado adventures and cannot wait to see her again next time she is back. She is gfe and very funny. Safe travels Paris *fair warning she will tire you out, dont go off of 3 hours of sleep for your visit LOL


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Jayboy802 Thornton Yes 130 5/27/20
Review by Jayboy802 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/20
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie is a very beautiful girl, thick in all the right places, CBJ, CFS had a great time and we'll definitely see her again. sorry I hadn't gotten around to posting this review earlier


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 LLINSOMNIAC Denver Yes 58 5/27/20
Review by LLINSOMNIAC (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy Hell! This woman is AMAZING. Perfect body, super chill and easy to talk to. greeted me at the door with lingerie on, offered me a shower. DATY was incredible, to bbbj, CG, RCG, CFS. AMAZING!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Pete Westminster Yes 207 5/27/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leyla is nothing short of amazing. I just had one of my most memorable experience ever in this hobby. She’s not only beautiful but such a sweetheart. I felt we really had a connection. When I arrived at her incall she was dressed in some very sexy lingerie that show off her well done man mades. We started off talking and getting to know each other. She is very interesting. That turned into some very sensual DFK and next thing I knew my clothes were on the floor and she gave me the best BBBJ I ever had and CIM. DATY was tasty and led to her first O. She has a nice honey hole that you just have to taste to believe. We enjoyed several positions and I will be thinking of the things we did for the rest of my life. I highly recommend seeing this wonderful woman.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple YankeeClipper Denver Yes 109 5/26/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: You've seen my previous review(s), but put that aside. Look at everyone else's review and you'll see what makes the beautiful Kandi my ATF! Kandi is very accomodatimg to my limited schedule. I'd say more, but it isn't necessary...read all the prior reviews! Kandi, thank you and I'm sure that I'll be seeing you this weekend. It might rain, so I'll bring a raincoat, if your okay with that? I'm going to need some more Kandi and I can't get it from the usual candy aisle. Hugs and kisses everywhere!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar YankeeClipper Denver Yes 131 5/26/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There is a reason Madison is an ATF! She is witty, fun, wonderful conversation is always had, she's sexy as hell all the time every time, and allows me to enjoy every second. This visit was no exception as Madison had me bouncing off the wall the second I laid my eyes on her as she peaked from behind the door. Gentlemen, Madison is a dream, a vision, and a wonderful person who deserves the utmost respect. Treat her kindly and you wil be treated like a king! Madison...see you soon.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 gorpir Denver Yes 49 5/26/20
Review by gorpir (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Leigh for many years. I can't explain why I waited so long. She was beautiful, sexy and intimate. She was fantastic


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Ready2ride Denver Yes 75 5/26/20
Review by Ready2ride (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Elizabeth last week and it was an amazing experience. The setup was easy with two days notice, no conflicts. I may have just found my ATF. Elizabeth is way better looking than her photo's and they aren't bad at all. She is very easy going, nice conversation, wanting to please. She took charge but was not overbearing. We started with her on top of me, lightly kissing while gently rubbing our bodies against each other. It wasn't to long until all clothing was gone and things really heated up. We each enjoyed all the acronyms that were offered and taken. Thank you Elizabeth, I can't wait until we meet again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos adventurous14 Fort Collins Yes 99 5/26/20
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I had a truly delightful time meeting Rose. She’s like that attractive, well dressed but discrete young Milf or business lady you run into in the store who is charming and a touch flirty, with a mischievously sexy twinkle in her eye that leaves you pleasantly fantasizing what she’s like behind closed doors, letting her hair down... Well with Rose, I got the chance to experience that fantasy. Based on her two previous reviews (which I definitely found accurate) and personal website, I felt completely comfortable reaching out to her. Communication was easy, clear and natural. She’s got an informative and enticing website making it easy to setup with her. I gave her my references, we agreed upon a time and I was all set. Met her at a very nice, clean and private incall up north: she IS even more attractive in person. :) The hour seemed to fly by in her arms. GFE adult activities were enjoyed by both. Comfortable in her (lovely) skin, sensual, and a great kisser, seeing Rose was the highlight of my week. As always, I believe conduct determines experience. Highly recommend her company for any discerning gent: she’s a bloom among the thorns! ;) Looking forward to seeing her soon.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Skyguyii Denver Yes 44 5/26/20
Review by Skyguyii (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jade was very accommodating to my schedule. Set up and screening was smooth and easy She has a professional background and was very easy to converse with. A great GFE experience, Greeted me at the door with a kiss, dressed in a very sexy outfit. Go see her with confidence that you will have a great time! Thanks again Jade!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heavenlove74 Skydivemp Denver Yes 2 5/26/20
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hadn't seen Heaven in quite a while but I'm so glad I did. She just rolled into town and I didn't want to miss a moment. She's the real deal - beautiful, petite, sexy, sensual, and responsive. Very petite with a thin waist, flat stomach and bubble butt. We started lazy canine, followed by cowgirl, some covered bj, and finished cowgirl. Every position is amazing, tight, wet, and toned. All safe play but I could barely tell ;) Highly recommend. Heaven also has a great chill vibe that I've always enjoyed. She's mysterious at times and you'll just want to see her and know her more. Check her out while she's in town.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii Boredguy27 DTC Yes 45 5/26/20
Review by Boredguy27 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not really sure what else I can say about Lola except that she is absolutely phenomenal. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet as pie, super friendly and considerate. And to top it all off, her massage is simply to die for. I've seen her twice now to get some knots taken care of, and some other work done, naturally. Had rough days at work both times, and by the end of my time with her, that had all melted away. She's fantastic, guys. At least give her a shot if you're looking for someone new. :)


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Snoopy7 Denver Yes 47 5/25/20
Review by Snoopy7 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: TL;DR Emily is a GFE gem, personally kind and interesting, professionally skilled in the art, the complete package. I feel fortunate to have spent time with her on several occasions, and I intend to experience that good fortune again as often as I can. Long form: We meet at her clean and safe incall in Denver. She is an attractive woman who makes an immediate positive impression with her looks and demeanor. We generally lead off with an interesting get-to-know-you or welcome-back conversation that is a worthwhile way to spend time rather than just a pro forma formula conversation. The transition to other things includes wonderful kissing, other GFE activities, and we progress with the giving and receiving from there. It is traditional in reviews to write about the main event, but everything is the main event with Emily. She gives a welcoming, kind, and fun total experience, and I look forward to enjoying it again soon.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE RealDeal23 Miami Yes 14 5/25/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: MiamiIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time meeting Adrianna today. Started with text message then references sent through tob. Set meeting for a few hours later. Arrived at a very nice incall. Adrianna had on a sexy outfit and greeted me with a smile and hug. After a little conversation we then went to LFK, DFK, then some very emphatic UTF. Adrianna then climbed on tob for some CG. I then opted for a UTF finish and ended in an explosive CIM. Adrianna is a very motivated GFE provider. I recommend. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 106 5/25/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been meaning to see Karley for a while now and i found some time so i shot her a text. She got back to me right away an we were able to setup a time. Her pics are 100% accurate and she has such a sexy face. Very easy going, smart women who knows how to a great conversation. We talked while she gave me a HJ. On went the cover for a great CBJ. I asked her what she liked and she said K9. It got hot in the room real fast and i finished in the cover. No rush getting out. Thanks Karley, i had a great time see you soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris DSB Denver Yes 44 5/25/20
Review by DSB (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A beautiful woman with a sweet personality. Lots of fun and easy to talk to. If you'd like pin-up girl body type, Paris is for you. Set up was easy after standard reference verification. Hope I'll be able to catch her again on next visit. Thx for sharing time Paris, stay safe.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Twenteight95 Denver Yes 71 5/25/20
Review by Twenteight95 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Messaged Kay on short notice wanting to see her and her friend, got to incall location where we quickly got to playing a fun game with some candy gfe I would recommend to anyone thinking about it because it’s worth it


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Gange29 Denver Yes 109 5/24/20
Review by Gange29 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG, where should I start? How should I start? This beautiful lady is everything that you would expect her to be. I'm writing her a review because she's definitely at the top of my list. With a beautiful demeanor, as well as a body to match. If you are fortunate enough and you can tell that she's going to enjoy your company as well, you'll experience a very pleasant and rewarding encounter. I can remember always craving a candy apple. Just seeing how beautiful it looks with a Rosie exterior and a decadent Beauty. Just ready to be held in your hands and just sticky, but not too sticky. Taking that first bite, enjoying that succulent fruit and the crisp candy that surrounds it. Being able to enjoy it, as the flavors dance in your mouth. I haven't craved candy apples for a long time! But I'll definitely be craving (Kandi apple) now. What an incredible experience be kind of her and enjoy her well.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Stone leigeois Longmont Yes 16 5/24/20
Review by leigeois (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There are some women that you just click with, and for me this was Bella! I came across Bella by complete accident when looking up an old friend. Needless to say, my search ended and i reached out to Bella. Response was prompt when we made contact and 3 days latter I was looking at a mature gorgeous women that I could not take my eyes off of. After the initial hellos and getting to know each other with some back ground we headed up to her private sanctuary where we began to kiss etc....one thing led to another and she was on the bed with me enjoying what she had to offer. After almost a good hour of exploring each other, we sat there and talked more about the current situation happening in the world. Not only is this woman beautiful, but she is also very smart. We plan to have a good conversation sometime in the future over a nice glass of red. I plan to make the long trip to see this woman many more times, because there is no need to visit any others at this time.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 Profitable1981 Denver Yes 31 5/24/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Started out with a text and she got right back to me. Simple easy communication and after a few hours i was infront of her incall door. I was very very happy when she opended the door. Morgan good height, blonde, busty smokeshow. She was very playfull and fun. Everythig safe and covered and she was very enthusiastic turned into a PSE real fast. She was very vocal i loved it. I hope she comes back soon. She's legit, thanks Morgan.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris SexMagician Denver Yes 44 5/24/20
Review by SexMagician (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've never been disappointed by Thai women and Paris is no exception. An attractive young woman with great body, sweet, passionate and like all Thai girls very skilled. Started with lots of DFK as Paris is a great and eager kisser. Then I moved a little lower and had a chance to kiss and suck on her boobs, which are enhanced (not natural as the ad says, but this is the only discrepancy) and she obviously enjoyed that part. Then again even lower onto DATY. She liked that very much and had her first O there. Then onto DATO that led to another ground shaking climax. We then switches roles and she returned the favor with a great BBBJ. Then the cover went on and the she rode me cowgirl style. We then switches position to mish and I took it to the end. It wasn't my typical "long distance", endurance style love making where certain women have multiple orgasms before I cum, but still she had another one there. The upside of this was that I wasn't completely spent. After some rest where we snuggled and caressed each other I've figured out that that I'd try going for the second shot on goal. She responded and while doing 69 she had yet another orgasm while she finished me with a nice BBBJ/HJ combination. I don't remember when it was the last time that I managed to have 2 pops within an hour, but it was a nice reminder that I may not really be as old, as my birth certificate says. When Paris returns to Denver and I'm still in the hobby, I'm planning to see her again. Thanks sweetie for memorable time together.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet Dray57 Denver Yes 80 5/23/20
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Violet at her very nice incall. It was pretty easy to get to parking was easy as well. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a beautiful women took a shower everything was provided, after the shower I went to lay face down on table before that she asked what I had in mind so she would know my intentions. I'm a simple guy. Everything about her heighten my senPlease ses her body is amazing nice and firm. The massage was CMT and sensual combined mixed in with her vibe. The flip was amazing cbj, followed by amazing Daty which I could have spent all day on. The view of her beautiful breast with a sensual ride was a site to see and my favorite grabbing her hips as I entered from behind for another spectacular view set me into bliss. I haven't been doing this for a long time I usually stick with who I feel comfortable with and I will definitely see violet again as long as she will have me. I was an awesome experience that shouldn't be missed.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Jamaicanhung516 DTC Yes 93 5/23/20
Review by Jamaicanhung516 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Sasha Mid afternoon she responded very promptly. I went ahead. I met this hottie at her incall and it was clean neat and very quiet. Lovely ambiance. We had drinks and talked to break the ice even tho she made me so comfortable already during the process. Then she massaged every inch of my body and we spoke about everything. She then flipped me and made it even more worth while rubbing all my sore spots and checking them twice!. She then derobbed and finished with a bang I was VERY VERY SURPRISED!. I HIGHLY recommend you see Sasha for two hours or more I know I will. An experience I will appreciate for a while. My back problems are being fixed and this wonder woman has the skills to do it!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Javiator Westminster Yes 106 5/23/20
Review by Javiator (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/20
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome girl! Had a great time with Karley!!! She is a stunner and lived up to all expectations.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 RealDeal23 Sacramento Yes 31 5/23/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: SacramentoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice encounter with Morgan today. Standard contact and light screening. Nice incall location. Pictures are accurate and current. Nice soft milky skin. Beautiful lady and easy going personality. Safe lady. It’s was a great time. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 99 5/22/20
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: With most of the providers I normally see stepping away right now, I have been looking for a lady that would provide a real experience, not the 3G 15 mins your apt to get from the scam boards. Rose may be new to the area and TOB, but is well worth a visit. Her pictures are real, but really don't do her justice. Started with a quick shower and moved to the bedroom where we explored each other's bodies intently. Rose is incredibly responsive and vocal during oral arguments. Moving to the main event, I have always enjoyed having a beautiful woman staring down at me as we work together to find our natural rythm and Rose did not disappoint. End of the day, she is very down to earth and fun to be with. Should you be fortunate to meet Rose, I give you fair warning she is an incredible kisser and will completely consume you. I am truly looking forward to our next encounter.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Belle Savoir Faire DTC Yes 32 5/22/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lounging around and I just happened to see a post from Olivia. I immediately contacted her and received a reply shortly after. She screened me and invited me over shortly after (my kind of woman). I arrived on time and was greeted with a nice long warm hug. We chatted for a bit to catch up. Olivia is a pretty woman that is laid back and very skillful as well. I must say that I personally am glad that she is back. The Savior Faire "She's back" and "Last night's performance" Award goes to the lovely Olivia. I will definitely see her again as soon as our schedules permit.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Californiaborn74 Colorado Springs Yes 34 5/22/20
Review by Californiaborn74 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is wow. Jessica is so much more than just a massage. The whole experience for the hour was amazing. Not only did she hit the right spots she is a tremendous conversationalist. Really makes you feel at home from the second you walk in. Be respectful of the rules and she will treat you extremely well. She is by far my all-time favorite. I will be back


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Nocohobbiest Fort Collins Yes 99 5/22/20
Review by Nocohobbiest (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Rose and she responded fairly quickly we were able to meet. Met with rose at her private location. She is very beautiful and I feel looks even better in person. She is into kissing and is great at it. We made ourselves command the fun began. She is definitely GFE and enjoys herself. She is very laid back and fun to spend time with. She was very interested in making sure I had a great time. I will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unique-0828 fmr_racerCOS Colorado Springs Yes 1 5/22/20
Review by fmr_racerCOS (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Unique for an early morning rendezvous, prompt and good communication throughout. Young pretty Latina with a good ass. She is a little larger than her pictures indicate, but is very clean, personable, and cautious. Has a few rules, but nothing outrageous. No dfk/lfk/cim. Her bbbj/UTF is one of the best in the city; she isn’t my usual type but will repeat based on that alone. PM for more details.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess ESVic Denver Yes 60 5/22/20
Review by ESVic (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Athena other than she really lives up to her name, she’s truly a goddess. From the moment I walked through her door I felt welcomed and extremely comfortable. We chatted in her kitchen for a bit and then she offered me a drink which I accepted and we made our way to the bedroom. She’s 100% GFE and her oral skills are out of this world! I asked if we could 69 to which she obliged and daty was impeccable then on went the cover and I finished in rcg. Her body is beautiful and her pictures really don’t do her justice, she’s a sight to behold in person. Afterward we chatted some more and I never felt rushed in the slightest, in fact it was a joy to get to know her a little better she’s quite delightful. Definitely my new ATF and I can’t recommend her enough! Treat her well gentlemen.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos ze6492 Fort Collins Yes 99 5/21/20
Review by ze6492 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Roses post and was immediately intrigued with her. Reached out via text, confirmation via normal channels and was set up for the next day. Saw she’s done a few videos, and was immediately turned on after watching. The anticipation of waiting till the next day was crazy. The day finally had come, easy directions, quick shower in a beautiful incall and it was off to the races. GFE all the way. Kissing like long lost lovers and utf was one of the best. Had to stop her before liftoff as I’d been fantasizing about fs all day. Rose is an absolute gem. Highly recommend and I WILL definitely be back.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 Pete Denver Yes 31 5/21/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Morgan was a great lady to spend some time with. I met her at a mid range hotel. Her communication was good and had no issues. When she opened the door she looked sexy in a black silky robe and some lingerie that reveled her beautiful body. She has some amazing curves that I love on a woman. DATY was fresh and clean and the BJ was covered but nice. After the main event we laid there and talked. She is a very interesting and intelligent lady. I recommend seeing her if you get a chance.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: