Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10951 - 11000 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Leyla Scott Smp64 Denver Yes 207 6/6/20
Review by Smp64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been hesitating to write this review because I want to keep Leyla for my self! No false representation here, Leyla is addicting as her ads say. Set up and screening was a breeze. Leyla's pitchers don't do her justice. She is always clean and fresh and well manicured. She is very intelligent and great to talk to and is genuinely interested in connecting with you. From the most amazing BBJ to the dirty talk naughty eye contact to the multiple positions, cg,rcg,k9,69 the daty/dato were both so fresh and clean and we enjoyed some other positions I don't have names for so tight! She can be such a nasty girl and I think she gets into it more than I do, she really enjoys what she dose and it shows with multiple quivering O's. It really makes me want to please her over and over again. Then Greek was offered what a great surprise!! don't go in expecting it she has to be comfortable with you first, she will let you know you wont have to ask. Treat her with respect be clean and fresh when you see her and she will rock your world! The last review made mention of her as a porn star is 100% accurate the GFE/PSE are seamless lots of DFK she is the stuff fantasy's are made of. I have seen her 6 times and will see her again I'm completely addicted. Do yourself a favor and see her, I would recommend at lest 1.5hr visit you will be glad you did!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany Rolexxx-BANNED Scruby Westminster Yes 9 6/6/20
Review by Scruby (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Tiffany. Met her in an upscale hotel. Enjoyed my time sweating and working hard and so did she. Cbj, cg and cfs


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx LanceLong8 Denver Yes 106 6/6/20
Review by LanceLong8 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Karley is fun and has a great attitude to go with a very tight bod and she’s that long and lean type. Despite her petite hips she handled my significant girth like a champ. Let me go to town in a few positions. And previous reviews were right-great cbj skills. Take good care of her, she’s a sweetheart.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 notanative15 Denver Yes 44 6/5/20
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It took a few tries to see Jade, but that was based in my schedule. She was very cool and accommodating. I was finally able to schedule and I'm glad I did. I arrived at Jade's Incall and when I entered she was there waiting for me dressed to kill. Her photos are an accurate representation of her looks so you will not be disappointed. We watched some adult fare to get the mood kicked up. Steller. I was nervous and I'm kind of awkward and it didn't phase Jade a bit. As others have said, she's GFE and I would have to agree. All activities were done with the enthusiasm of FTF. On top of all that she's a great conversationalist. We spent the end of our time together chatting and it was interesting, comfortable, and a lot of fun. Jade is, no pun intended, a real gem. As they say, go with confidence. I highly recommend spending some time with her. My only regret is that I should have seen her sooner.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti eatu55 Boulder Yes 60 6/5/20
Review by eatu55 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful sensual massage today with Dani. Introduction and screening requirements are on her website. I pre-screened so we would be ready to go when we found a date and time that worked. Her schedule is much more regular and open than it used to be. The in-call was easy to find well set up for sensual massage. She has a dedicated spa room with a nice massage table in the middle. Plenty have commented on her stunning body and the quality of her touch. I concur. I'm happy to recommend Dani and look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds randyh DTC Yes 142 6/5/20
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The cliche of what can I say that has not been said: "Simply Fantastic" I had met Reese previously a few years back and the reacquaintance was overdue and "Worth it". Great communication, easy quick discreet scheduling. Nice private in call; very clean and comfortable with very nice special amenities. Reese is a mature stunning attractive woman. There is nothing sexier than a tall tan confident professional woman that is as sweet and gorgeous on the inside as the outside. Reese pened the door and greeted in subtle sexy attire, like a present I could not wait to unwrap. Seeing Reese again was like hooking up with that stunning professional woman "old college flame/girlfriend" that all the men wanted to get know. Reese is the kind of woman that really makes you feel special; the consummate sweetheart. Hygienically aboveboard with just the right amount of naughtiness and sensual downright good-looking sexiness. I can't wait to see this beautiful woman again.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl RealDeal23 DTC Yes 143 6/5/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Had the great privilege of meeting Kara/whinnie today. Contacted through tob then text. References were verified. Arrived at her upscale in call location a few days later. Very beautiful face and tremendous breasts. As always ymmv but she treated me like a king and I felt like I was in the presence of asian royalty. Great energy and vibe between us. Highly recommended GFE plus. She also undressed me beforehand and dressed me afterwards. Again next level service and ymmv. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Yaboua-BANNED DTC Yes 120 6/5/20
Review by Yaboua-BANNED (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Today I visited Breehanssen, she is so beautiful and one of the best provider I have ever met. Not a clock watcher, and like the previous people have mentioned she loves what she does. She is the most respectful, sweetest, kindness, person I have ever met and honestly I’ll probably see her a lot. Ps Do your self a favor and see her


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 luckyhamster619 Denver Yes 34 6/5/20
Review by luckyhamster619 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Haven't had this much fun in a while. Passionate and submissive gfe. Won't spil the juicy details but I can't wait to see her again. She is worth it!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll niceguyco DTC Yes 67 6/5/20
Review by niceguyco (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Katy are her upscale incall. After reaching out via text, and following some screening we setup the date. When I arrived I was greeted by a beautiful women in a silky white robe. After a warm welcome we chatted on her couch for a bit to get to know each other. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease quickly. After the nice conversation some rules were set and we began. Dont need to repeat what everyone else has said. She has a beautiful face. Soft skin. A body to die for. The complete package. Everything was done with enthusiasm. Cant wait to go back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 All4fun869 Fort Collins Yes 80 6/5/20
Review by All4fun869 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: met with Niki today i did not know what to expect but i have to say she was awesome not exactly the menu I was looking for but i left very happy and drained she is a beautiful woman and if you treat hwr right your experience will be excellent this is my first time meeting with her i think each time will get better and better we met in public first and I followed her to her incall i thought it was a little weird but after meeting her in public i was way more at ease i truly cant wait to see her again just to see where it goes she is truly beautiful and easy to talk to cant wait to get to know her better guys please treat her good and keep her around go see her you wont be disappointed


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 HannkMoody Denver Yes 71 6/5/20
Review by HannkMoody (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eva was a complete delight. I’m glad I had persistence as it took a few times of reaching out to her to set a date. Eva was a great host. Communication, directions, etc.. Never left me hanging she opened the door as I arrived and welcomed me inside with a warm embrace. From there, things progressed in a comfortable fashion with a steam rolling passionate side that continued to unleash itself. Wow... I felt like we were lovers who’d been apart for years and at last reunited. GFE 100%. I will repeat for sure as she truly made me feel like the only man on her radar during our moment in time. While I was leaving I noticed the time on a clock on her nightstand. Our time went way more than slightly over. Thanks once again Eva!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana Loremamet Denver Yes 39 6/5/20
Review by Loremamet (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I want to get this review in so y'all get a chance to meet her before she leaves town. The reason I wanted to see her is because of all of these kick ass reviews and they are all spot on. She is a beautiful Thai women with a kick ass body. I have never had a GFE that that before. Set up was easy by text, shared references and made appointment. She had a very nice incall hotel and she met me at the door. Warm hug at the door a little small talk and it was on. We started with a mutual shower, lots of FP then an amazing BBBJ then doggy. I popped very quick. I was ready to quit but she wasn't. A little cuddling and a Thai back massage to recharge and game on for round two. More of that BBBJ then CFS. No rush at all I had a great time. I had to leave at 45 min because it looked like she wanted to go for a third time and I don't think I would have survived that. She is leaving soon and doesn't visit Denver often help me convince her to visit again. I will be seeing her again next time she comes to town


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO Illini88 Denver Yes 38 6/4/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I spent an hour with Madison today. She is a very pretty lady and a exceptional host. The other reviews are dead on and I can’t recommend her enough. I would without a doubt see this lady again. Thank you for a great experience Madison and I hope to see you again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor Munchie-9737 Denver Yes 60 6/4/20
Review by Munchie-9737 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I visited and I am glad I did. She does a great job with great Finishing Touches. I will be back! Great and easy scheduling and communications after screening. Thanks!!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Luvcoloradogirls DTC Yes 207 6/4/20
Review by Luvcoloradogirls (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is amazing. She has beautiful dark bedroom eyes and silky long black hair. She is petite and fit and perfectly proportioned. Her smile will make you melt. Her physical beauty is unsurpassed. Pictures are accurate. But it gets better. Honestly. She is smart. She has a professional degree. She is kind and sweet. She is funny. She is engaging and easy to have a conversation with. She’s not a clock watcher. She makes you feel at ease. Instant I walked in she got me excited with her playful seductive attitude and her sexy outfit. Gave me a kiss and caressed me. She tore off my clothes and told me to lay back on the bed while she did best UTF known to man. This followed with cuddling and conversation about a variety of current events, geopolitics, etc. She really makes you feel like you are special. Round 2 was CFS then more UTF. I wish I could spend more time with her. This was a very upscale visit and Worth it!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Belle Savoir Faire DTC Yes 32 6/4/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was lounging around and I just happened to see a post from Olivia. I immediately contacted her and received a reply shortly after. She screened me and invited me over shortly after (my kind of woman). I arrived on time and was greeted with a nice long warm hug. We chatted for a bit to catch up. Olivia is a pretty woman that is laid back and very skillful as well. I must say that I personally am glad that she is back. The Savior Faire "She's back" and "Last night's performance" Award goes to the lovely Olivia. I will definitely see her again as soon as our schedules permit.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 129 6/4/20
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally had the pleasure of meeting Lexy. She is tons of GFE fun ! You will need an energy drink before and after.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED Hulk Denver Yes 40 6/4/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was greeted with a hug and kiss when I arrived. She asked me what kind of music I like and got that going. She's very tall as we stood eye to eye DF kissing. We quickly shed our clothing and I went for some fresh daty which she seemed to enjoy immensely, multiple o's and very vocal. She returned the favor with a very enthusiastic bbbj and I almost popped before the main course. The cover went on and we enjoyed CG and K9 both of which brought on more o's and nearly screaming vocals then a bbbj to completion that totally rocked. A fun time was had with this tall Sexy milf :)


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee ric_coscock Denver Yes 130 6/4/20
Review by ric_coscock (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Delilah's profile caught my eye and her reviews spurred me to inquire. Set up an incall in Denver and she waved me in. Wearing a shear full length neglige over skimpy pink lingerie...I became immediately engourged when she kissed me with her open mouth and tongue...I love to kiss. Sat on the couch, and chatted and found a lot of common ground. I rubbed her feet and listened. I love young, passionate people. Gives me hope. Feet rubbing evolved to me massaging her on the bed, to me moving her tail back and forth between my both of my heads, several times. Sweet and savory. Tiny and tight and naughty. She really likes it in her mouth, which is why she ordered me, early on in the action, that I had to cum in her mouth when the time came...so, I did. I'm only naughty around naughty girls...so she is as guilty as I am. Delilah...Do you know how much fun that was for me? Stay off those 'Birds'!!! You rock!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate ric_coscock Denver Yes 129 6/4/20
Review by ric_coscock (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had gotten verified by her a few weeks back, and I happened to be in the Tech Center, and she posted. Adrenaline rush! She invited me over and had that white knit mini-dress on. Good lord. It was hard to look at her and it was really hard to look away. And, I have to say, I knew it...Lexy is ready, if you are. Total hot MILF. Unbelievable body...just lean and tight. You could bounce quarters off her ass. Her legs are long, firm, muscular...and that ass. I love big tits; I love little tits. Her tits look even more massive on her tight. svelte frame. I came all over them, btw. That was fun...hot...jeez she is erotic. First rate woman. Fun to be around. 100% GFE...actually feels like your girlfriend. I would give you the delicious, sordid details, but why? Go see her. She does not disappoint. Lexy, I'm only this naughty with you...seriously...I'm usually a really nice boy.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie Tony 911 Westminster Yes 33 6/4/20
Review by Tony 911 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Kassie.. she is very sweet, Nice body. Pics are accurate. Will see again! Thanks love


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz PattieO Denver Yes 18 6/4/20
Review by PattieO (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First-time for me with the beautiful Ila Paz but, it certainly won't be the last.She started out by making me very comfortable as I was a relative newbie. She displayed great patience, warmth and understanding and never wavered in her very comfortable approach. I highly recommend Ila as I sorely needed a reawakening and she was the perfect one to guide me down the path. I highly recommend Ila Paz and can guarantee that you too will melt in her embrace.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos gag23 Fort Collins Yes 99 6/4/20
Review by gag23 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Text to set up with simple screening. Great overall. Nice incall setup with very clean play area. I came from work and asked to shower first and she had towels etc for me. When I came out in my towel she attacked me with demand my towel fell off. Her clothes did too pretty soon. More dfk, bbbj then time on her. Eventually had to move to a variety of adult activities and she finished me with french. Great, will return.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx LoversPoint Denver Yes 18 6/3/20
Review by LoversPoint (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Everything that said about her is true and some. One BIG thing here is she is not a time watcher. Communication was great all throughout the week and was easy to find her nice place. We chatted for a bit and we were on to the main course. She has an amazing body and very skilled, planning on coming by again and again to see her. Thank you.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn steaminsteve Denver Yes 59 6/3/20
Review by steaminsteve (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a quick screening, I was lucky to set up an appointment with Lira right away. Lira’s incall is in a good location, it is easy to find, discreet and professional. Lira’s is very beautiful and she has a nice sexy body. She has great massage skills. Lira found some knots in my back and spent some extra time working those out. Her massage actually includes the whole body and I really enjoyed the addition of her sensual light touches that leaves you tingling. Nice intensity on the flip side. I left happy.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane skimo Denver Yes 247 6/3/20
Review by skimo (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been trying to reach her for a while but on this occasion she responded right away and had availability. We set up a time and everything went smooth, good communication, good directions to her place which was convenient for me. Excellent service for what I was looking for...had heard that she had freaky oral skills and was not disappointed! Just what the head dr ordered, we had a fun time, she is very vocal and that was a plus for our time together as well. MSOG and fun conversation, neither of us looked at a clock either. Will definitely repeat when I am looking for a freaky afternoon with a bubbly lady!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe mikehung Colorado Springs Yes 82 6/3/20
Review by mikehung (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zoe! - ah she rode me like a royal enchanting queen! she is a happy person and so sweet at heart, I had my BEST experience ever. I silently fulfilled all my cute little fantasies, I didn't have to mention anything. She was very accommodating and adaptive and she loved everything I did with her and she gave it back to me back ten fold! Tonnes of kisses with loads of hugs, it was a fun filled GFE session! I didn't explore many options but I guess she is very open. The way she liked and enjoyed popping was interesting to me, I enjoyed it a lot. She is a pleaser, msog was readily offered! I am not a big talker but it was so easy with her, she loves to make a conversation, we spoke a lot! We lost track of time, she didn't rush me a bitt. I listened to her and she had lots of stories to share which were fun! She is so damn gorgeous, those views were awesome - overall I had a feastt! And she has a beautiful smile. She has a clean, safe and discreet place, I made a good choice. She is a rare find, I got lucky! This memory is now imprinted.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz Sainteric Denver Yes 100 6/3/20
Review by Sainteric (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I prebooked 3 days in advance, something I've never had the need to do. But verification and scheduling was easy and straight forward. Upon arrival she had everything cleaned and sanitized. During our team together she was sanitizing as well. As I arrived, I took a quick shower, and then we proceeded to start the fun. There were a few limitations, but overall a fun time nonetheless. Was short and sweet, a little rushed toward the end especially. I was hoping to be able to take time to relax and was able to with a back rub during. Overall I am grateful to have been able to see this little firecracker in person!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Sainteric Denver Yes 106 6/3/20
Review by Sainteric (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted Karley fairly late and she responded immediately!! This was a very welcome surprise as we were able to screen and meet within the next hour or so! Mostly because I had to drive 30 minutes to her! When I arrived directions were easy to follow and she met me by the door. She looked exactly like her pictures and I was very excited to see her. The hour went by quick! Between the chatting and the multiple activities, I really had a wonderful time, especially because Karley was very lovely and a joy to talk to! She says returns frequently and lives in Vegas, so I'll have to visit her out there. Highly recommend seeing her and having a wonderful time with an amazingly sweet lady!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Markzu Denver Yes 58 6/3/20
Review by Markzu (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dana is EVERYTHING you want her to be and more. I had wanted to see her for a long time and finally had the chance too. When you desire someone or something for a long time, you’re expectations are high and increase over time. This can make them unrealistic and set you up to be let down. Dana EXCEEDED my expectations. About the setup, verification and communication was completed via email. We had to reschedule a previous appointment earlier in the year because of a CO snowstorm. Dana is prompt and thorough. She met me at her in-call, looking stunning, dressed comfortably. She immediately puts you at ease with her smile and eyes. We moved to the bedroom and spent some time getting to know each other - mentally and physically. Dana is a tall bombshell that I had a great connection with. When I think of her, I think of the Lenny Kravitz song - “American Woman.” That connection is one I hope to build-on in the future.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexier bunny acmb2017 DTC Yes 1 6/3/20
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Called her up and went through painless screening. Next I knew I was at her door. She is the girl in the pics so was happy right away. Once inside a little get to know each other transitioned into activities seamlessly. Enjoyed oral skills and mpcfs. She plays safe but very into everything. I liked how vocal she is and the lady can move. I would have no problem recommending let alone visiting again myself. I believe she is looking to call Denver home so good news.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexia Fayee S7even1970 DTC Yes 19 6/2/20
Review by S7even1970 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Alexia during the day for a visit that evening. Parked at an upscale hotel. Alexia is absolutely beautiful and is now a brunette. Gorgeous body, amazing eyes and soft and silky skin. We both undressed and she started with a very nice BBBJ. Covered up and moved through several positions. I loved the way she touched me throughout. Finished and had some small talk afterwards. Not a clock watcher and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend and would absolutely see again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 61 6/2/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikole is absolutely beautiful~! She is the "girl next door" I always had a huge crush on. I had a hard time getting the nerve to ask her to remove her top, but once I got over myself, wow~! She is incredibly sexy, beautiful, SENSUAL and engaging with me the whole time. She made me really feel like a girlfriend wanting to make love with me. Lots of fireworks, lfk, dfk, bbbj, fondling and caressing her beautiful breasts, licking and nibbling them.........................ohhh..... Then on went to cover and mish, cg, doggie, mish and onto my back for a wonderful bbbj-cim finish~ We layed there and chatted got to know more about each other and I showed her some pics of things since we have similar Jeeps. Pics of jeeping in Moab, Telluride, etc... I can't wait to see her again~! Nikole thanks so much for making my life wonderful today~!!!!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck italian_prince Denver Yes 130 6/2/20
Review by italian_prince (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great experience with Natalie, slight hiccup during the process but worked out and all in all was quite pleased


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Maxpower38 Thornton Yes 130 6/2/20
Review by Maxpower38 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie provides a great location, easy parking, easy setup and a very fun experience. She is very responsive to your requests and a pretty cool chick to talk too. She is very clean and lots of fun. I had a fun time and was not rushed at all. I look forward to seeing her again if she would have me ;)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 91 6/2/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/26/20
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Shot her a text and she got right back to me. Was willing to see me on short notice and within a few hours i was inside her nice clean incall. She's tall, sexy, and laidback. Got comfortable on the bed and the BBBJ began. Wow, wet, took her time, i loved every second of it. Took cim and i was drained. One of the top BBBJ i've had since being in the hobby. Thanks Marie.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Katrachito Denver Yes 44 6/2/20
Review by Katrachito (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ok guys how can I start this. She put me on easy the moment I walk in. Her conversation skill are legit and all activities are don't with great attitude. I really recommend her. Just make sure you treat her with respect and you guys will have fun.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cindy Tundrafervor Westminster Yes 22 6/1/20
Review by Tundrafervor (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cindy and I had an excellent time, she was very accommodating for a short notice appointment. Her incall was clean and she pampered me like a pro. She has the assets to die for and knows what she's doing. Great experience all around!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke Milehigh2017 Denver Yes 25 6/1/20
Review by Milehigh2017 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time with Brooke! Set up is easy directions were spot on had a great time fun girl creative and interesting. Great bbbj Skills;) Very kool


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jerseydiamond JustanAsian DTC Yes 25 6/1/20
Review by JustanAsian (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Long overdue review of jersey. Met her at her incall when she came up to visit dtc. Candles all over the room and music playing. She's incredibly sexy can tell she was a dancer. Won't go into detail but her ass is a must see and her soft skin is amazing to touch.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 Vulcanrider DTC Yes 77 6/1/20
Review by Vulcanrider (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Raine. This time was one of the best! Met at her place which was easy to find. Started catching up and got comfortable. Her skin is incredible soft and sexy. It didn’t take long for the showers to begin. Three times she unleashed a flood of juices. It was highly erotic. I won’t be waiting so long between visits for the next encounter. Thanks Raine. Can’t wait for the next storm!


Age: 51 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Silvania DTC Yes 66 6/1/20
Review by Silvania (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I decided recently to wait several hours after the encounter to write the review, to see if I still Liked it.. You know, you could miss a few details you actually didn't like so soon after the fact.. or write a stellar review right after the fact, only to realized something you didn't like a few hours later. But its been several hours, and I'm still smiling when I think of Savannah! I met Savannah... And Omg She's Such a Goddess! Even Hours after leaving her, I'm Still in cloud 9 with my head spinning about our time together! The Set up was easy. The Location was Easy to get to. Actually getting to meet her once I was there was a bit of an event due to circumstances out of both of our Control, but I was patient and WOW.. It was ALL Worth it. I Couldn't believe my eye's when I saw her; Every detail you see in her pictures is not only Very true, but better then it appears! She's got Such an athletic Body, but it isn't over the Top... Oh Man.. You just have to go see her, She's Physical Perfection. Also, I Truly felt a Connection with her. First time I think I've ever felt a real connection with someone in the Hobby the very first time we meet. It just Cliqued right Away.. I couldn't Believe it! Thats Never Happened to me within the hobby.. Ever. I even Told her that. Usually it takes me a few meets, if ever. But 2 Minutes after I start with Savannah, and Boom, I feel like I've known her forever! Savannah will be seeing me on a Regular from now on. It took me an Hour to write this out, and I'm Still mesmerized by her!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire-buoyant johnnybgood DTC No 9 6/1/20
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up appointment with Claire a couple days in advance all good till day of appointment when she goes silent, let her know I was on my way to her location still no response. Tried again after I arrived and once again crickets! Out of the desire to see her I waited around an additional 30 min still nothing. I've reached out to her several times since looking for her explanation to way she went silent and she still has not responded. Can not recommend....


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-24-26
REBUTTAL:

I texted him that I Had to travel urgently because someone close to me died so I had to cancel our appointment and and rescheduled it and he was ok with that


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Luckylaz Denver Yes 130 5/31/20
Review by Luckylaz (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pretty much like all other reviews.....you feel like you have a girlfriend with Delilah....that hhr went really quick.....she is a dynamo in bed......makes me feel like a million bucks....have seen her about five times already and finally got off my butt to finally do a review of her.....this is from someone who rarely gets on sites to review anyone.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy Luckylaz DTC Yes 77 5/31/20
Review by Luckylaz (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have always seen her and her reviews are glowing.....today I got to experience Mandy!! ....its an amazing thing to look down and see such a beautiful woman take care of you....more than her enthusiastic performance is what I love about, Mandy, it's her personality that really shines.....almost thought it was some afternoon delight with a girlfriend.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx Pete Westminster Yes 83 5/31/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Savanna is a beautiful woman and I had a good time with her. She is very personable and has a great personality. She plays safe which I appreciated and we enjoyed several positions. Would love to see her again when she’s in town.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle Mtnbkr18 Colorado Springs Yes 19 5/31/20
Review by Mtnbkr18 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very wonderful in a relaxed enviroment. Very good at what she does to make you feel good.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Denver Man Denver Yes 120 5/31/20
Review by Denver Man (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say that hasn't been clearly expressed already in Bree's 81 (!) positive reviews? Amazing assets. All activities were with enthusiasm. I'll definitely be back. Do yourself a favor and go see her now!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane YankeeClipper DTC Yes 247 5/31/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue. Sometimes, when at work, I get get so fucking horny just thinking about the wonderful Ms Callie. So, I'll call and her responses are always quick, pleasant, and gets my motor revving. The best part, is that she's less than 10 minutes away from me...so I can make any excuse and be home quickly enough where no one knows the better....BUT I SURE AS HELL DO...and thas all that matters. Listen, I can write a review and it won't be much different fro.all her other reviews, so I stead, I'll say this. If you want a down home lady that'll get her freak on....as well as help you get your freaky deaky on...this the lovely Ms. Callie is your lady. Ive had a dui with her and the lovely Violet before, but Im thinking perhaps some Vallie and Dixie are next soon. Kisses Callie...see you soon.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: