skinnydud

Alia Abaza's Return

16 posts in this topic

After almost 2 years of not being part of tob ... how many of you girls and boyz think Alia Abaza's return is fishy and it could be someone who stumbled on her credential just like what happened with Kat Vega and her friend when they scammed a few guys in every city they used to tour. 

if anyone got to see her and can confirm please share so we can close this thread!

I hope its really Alia and not someone else!

9 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

After almost 2 years of not being part of tob ... how many of you girls and boyz think Alia Abaza's return is fishy and it could be someone who stumbled on her credential just like what happened with Kat Vega and her friend when they scammed a few guys in every city they used to tour. 

if anyone got to see her and can confirm please share so we can close this thread!

Correction: I do not believe it was Kat Vega and her friend that were scamming but someone who had their credentials and managed to access accounts and post.

2 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Correction: I do not believe it was Kat Vega and her friend that were scamming but someone who had their credentials and managed to access accounts and post.

That was awful how that went down. So many great guys got hosed over. These scammers and thieves will stop at nothing.  And right now there are clearly other female profiles on TOB, that are being used by more than one lady. I think we’re all on our own in doing good research and keeping each other safe by back channeling. 

7 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Do you have anything to back up why you feel it was a scammer and not her? 

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

That was awful how that went down. So many great guys got hosed over. These scammers and thieves will stop at nothing.  And right now there are clearly other female profiles on TOB, that are being used by more than one lady. I think we’re all on our own in doing good research and keeping each other safe by back channeling. 

I felt bad for the guys as well. I even offered to help one of the guys by paying what he had lost but he said that he was okay. 

7 hours ago, skinnydud said:

I have not seen her post an ad but I have seen her comment. I see providers vanish and come back often, what are you really getting at? 

9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I have not seen her post an ad but I have seen her comment. I see providers vanish and come back often, what are you really getting at? 

Board tutorial -

1. When you see the user's forum post, click on their name.
  2. That takes you to their page with all their posts; click on Profile (upper right).
  3. Above the top picture in their Profile, click on My Listings.
    1. AA posted availability on April 27, 2024.

34 minutes ago, whatagame said:

Board tutorial -

2. That takes you to their page with all their posts; click on Profile (upper right).

Thanks for the info Game. She posted under DTC and I rarely pay attention to postings under the DTC location. I am still curious why he thinks she and the others got scammed. She has ways she can be contacted, so why is he acting like the 411 boys LOL Oh jeesh, I just spilled a glass of milk all over the floor laughing at my damn self.............Its going to be one of them days ...................

10 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I felt bad for the guys as well. I even offered to help one of the guys by paying what he had lost but he said that he was okay. 

This is true.

On 4/30/2024 at 2:42 PM, skinnydud said:

On 4/30/2024 at 2:52 PM, skinnydud said:

For what it's worth, this does not meet the same profile with Kat Vega and Winter Kay. They pulled their scam here in early '22.  If you look at their profiles (both of which are still active on TOB BTW) neither had logged in here for months prior to that. I know, should have been a red flag.  The fact that Alia has logged in, posted ads, and commented on a thread deviate from the other's MO. In the prior scam they were reaching out to guys they had soon before, through know email address, and offering a big discount if you would prebook and prepay. This to offset their travel expenses. If you went to their site at the time, it confirmed their travel schedule and also mentioned the discount for prepaying. Someone (I agree, probably not them) had access to their email and website. (How that person got the access is an open question) If Alia, or someone else, is running this same scam, it's those she's seen before who are at risk. I guess some one could take the time to reach out to them and ask if they've been contacted. I never saw Alia. She did NCNS my once, but I know she was having health problems at the time, so I let it go.

Of, course, not all scams run the same way, and it's possible that SD is correct and this scammer is working a different MO. I certainly hope not, but I guess we'll find out.

On 5/1/2024 at 7:29 AM, whatagame said:

Board tutorial -

you got to understand that some people are not even looking before replying. I wonder if they go by who posted rather that what was posted. education is good. thanks!

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

For what it's worth, this does not meet the same profile with Kat Vega and Winter Kay. They pulled their scam here in early '22.  If you look at their profiles (both of which are still active on TOB BTW) neither had logged in here for months prior to that. I know, should have been a red flag.  The fact that Alia has logged in, posted ads, and commented on a thread deviate from the other's MO. In the prior scam they were reaching out to guys they had soon before, through know email address, and offering a big discount if you would prebook and prepay. This to offset their travel expenses. If you went to their site at the time, it confirmed their travel schedule and also mentioned the discount for prepaying. Someone (I agree, probably not them) had access to their email and website. (How that person got the access is an open question) If Alia, or someone else, is running this same scam, it's those she's seen before who are at risk. I guess some one could take the time to reach out to them and ask if they've been contacted. I never saw Alia. She did NCNS my once, but I know she was having health problems at the time, so I let it go.

Of, course, not all scams run the same way, and it's possible that SD is correct and this scammer is working a different MO. I certainly hope not, but I guess we'll find out.

Totally agree!

12 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I personally do not believe EITHER profile was hacked/taken over by scammers. 

48 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

I personally do not believe EITHER profile was hacked/taken over by scammers. 

I’m with you on this. I’ve never commented on those two but at the time it was happening and threads and post surrounding it on several boards it just seemed too farfetched to think two providers that ran closely together somehow had all of their accounts “hacked” and that said hackers scammed previously seen clients out of their money. Phones and phone numbers, email addresses, passwords to forums, full account info needed for p411 login, review sites, and additional ad sites?? 

25 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

I’m with you on this. I’ve never commented on those two but at the time it was happening and threads and post surrounding it on several boards it just seemed too farfetched to think two providers that ran closely together somehow had all of their accounts “hacked” and that said hackers scammed previously seen clients out of their money. Phones and phone numbers, email addresses, passwords to forums, full account info needed for p411 login, review sites, and additional ad sites?? 

Common sense cannot be bought..............................

On twitter a year or two ago people were grieving Alia's death. I don't know what's actually going on here, but I'd recommend folks proceed with caution re: "Alia's" return.

On 5/10/2024 at 11:05 PM, freewheelin said:

On twitter a year or two ago people were grieving Alia's death. I don't know what's actually going on here, but I'd recommend folks proceed with caution re: "Alia's" return.

Shit, she definitely needs to RETURN. Not only her but her sister as well. Both of them are FINE....................