Penorsword

Dakota Lyn

13 posts in this topic

I don’t know her or of her, but a couple red flags jumped out at me:

1. Her age listed in Tryst is 18-19. I find it strange that 2 ages are listed.

2. When looking at her web site, it is hosted by Beacons. A host I’ve haven’t heard of very much. And Beacons doesn’t list any statistics for her…just links to only fans and other similar type sites.

Personally, I would take a pass.

I messaged her this morning. I never got a response. Those pics were just too good to be true 😂

I came here to ask about her myself 

Feel like her socials have been used to create the Tryst profile. She seems way established in OF and Twitter (45K+ followers) for those rates. 
if anyone gets any traction and can confirm identify, it would be amazing to hear. 

perhaps she is trying to boost OF subscribers by posting in Tryst. 

who knows really….

Wow. Most explicit Twitter account I have seen in quite some time... she's hot - although I challenge the C cup designation she claims....

As an “ass guy” I don’t care. Just wishing against my better judgment that she is really here. Not reply either. 

On 3/6/2024 at 8:07 PM, ilovewomen said:

2. When looking at her web site, it is hosted by Beacons. A host I’ve haven’t heard of very much. And Beacons doesn’t list any statistics for her…just links to only fans and other similar type sites.

The 18-19 is the age range on Tryst.  Otherwise it is 20’s, 30’s, etc.  did find that kinda funny though.  Still she is a bit of a risk.  I’d ask for a selfie taken in Denver.

I have never seen a lady post an age range in an ad unless someone was doing the posting for her or it was scam.

Anybody who contacts her, I recommendation caution and due diligence.

On 3/6/2024 at 8:07 PM, ilovewomen said:

Maybe she just had a bday?  And is needing to update her advertising on her platforms she advertising on? Maybe that could be pointed out to her if anyone sees her? Happy hunting! 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Maybe she just had a bday?  And is needing to update her advertising on her platforms she advertising on? Maybe that could be pointed out to her if anyone sees her? Happy hunting! 

You are always so very kind. Your outlook is always positive. You GO Girl!!!

On 3/8/2024 at 9:48 PM, ilovewomen said:

I have never seen a lady post an age range in an ad unless someone was doing the posting for her or it was scam.

Anybody who contacts her, I recommendation caution and due diligence.

The age range is designated by Tryst, not her  unless she wants to make herself older. Choice is 18-19  then 20s, 30s , 40s etc. 

I appreciate the age range clarification.

Tryst link no longer working. Oh, well...