Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bravo1

Football this weekend

8 posts in this topic

Of the four teams remain8ng, which team would you like to see take it all and why did you you pick the LIONS?

I don't know or care who is playing.  Haven't watched since they started kneeling for the anthem.

I'm rooting for the Lions because I love to see the underdogs succeed.  But my prediction will be the 49'rs and Ravens.

I'm sick of KC and will cheer for whomever they are playing.  Would like Det. but expect Balt to win it all.

I want the Ravens and SF.  I expect to see KC & SF.

Why do I want them?  Ravens, because I'm tired of seeing KC make it there.  SF because I like Brock Purdy.

According to  a co-worker the NFL is rigged for the 49ers to win.  I think he is just a disgruntled Packers fan, but it did make me think.  I'm sure I have heard whispers of the NFL being rigged before, but it has really increased in the last few years.  I have heard all levels of rigging.  From the NFL telling the refs "We really want team A to win.  Make it happen" To players throwing games.  And the highest level is everything is pre-determined and scripted like pro wrestling.  I can imagine a group of NFL executives saying:

"Fans are sick of the Patriots, we need a new dynasty.  What team has not won for a while with a strong fan base?"  

"How about the Chiefs?"

"Let's do it"

Now it might be a coincidence, but this has seemed to increase since the 2020 presidential election.  I hope I'm not opening a can or worms, but it really seems like some people question the legitimacy of everything now.  It could be true that the NFL is rigged and if it is I don't want to know.  (Ignorance is bliss)  I like watching sports and believing it's all legit, and I will continue to do that.  But if it's true the NFL is rigged it would explain the Broncos getting blown out in the Super Bowl three times in the 80's.

KC is my fave team. I’m not sure they’ll get those Ravens today. It would be good to see the Lions take it this year.