Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Merry Christmas to All!

18 posts in this topic

Hey, to all on here, I hope you enjoy a very Merry Christmas with all of your family and your friends! Take time to enjoy all of your personal connections and please don't forget about people that are less fortunate than ourselves. They deserve good wishes as love as well. Love to everyone I've met on here. Hope you and your families are happy and safe. Blesses to you all, and hoping you have a chance to get away from work and have a few days to relax and just chill. Me? I'm going to try to do just that. I'll see what happens though! haha No rest for the wicked! For sure! Damn it!  Love and positive wishes to you all.

This is a difficult time of year for me, and I know it is for some of you as well. But I always find a way to find some joy and peace during this season. I hope you all do too. I hope you all have a Merry and Blessed Christmas. 🎅🎄🎁☃️

Happy holidays to everyone whatever holiday you celebrate.  I think Festivus was yesterday, (12/23) I'm not sure when Kwanzaa starts.

White-Christmas.jpg

Best holiday wishes to all and special sympathy to those for whom it is hard, especially those who no longer have who they want to celebrate with.

10 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

This is a difficult time of year for me, and I know it is for some of you as well. But I always find a way to find some joy and peace during this season. I hope you all do too. I hope you all have a Merry and Blessed Christmas. 🎅🎄🎁☃️

I alway's hope you heal fully bud. I think about you a lot. Bless you. You've been through something no one else should go through. Take time to focus on YOU and no one else. Kick back, relax and just BE! You have a lot of friends that care a lot about you. You deserve to let the past go and get along with anything that makes you happy. No more beating yourself up, you did the best you could do, really. Love to you bud. Really! I truly hope you have a very merry Christmas, and are not so hard on yourself moving forward. You deserve to be happy. Blessings to you. Always bud, always.

Sending reiki and warm thoughts to all those who are suffering and missing their love one's. ❤️ Happy Holidays to all from me.

21 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sending reiki and warm thoughts to all those who are suffering and missing their love one's. ❤️ Happy Holidays to all from me.

You, as usual are a wonderful and thoughtful person here. 

1 minute ago, sparkey600 said:

You, as usual are a wonderful and thoughtful person here. 

I hope you had a wonderful day with your family! I am  feeling very blessed! Thank you, @sparkey600

On 12/25/2023 at 1:20 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You are always the voice of reason here and are the calming person. You are loved by many here for that. Much respect, much love back you. I never take you for granted. I value our friendship inside and outside of our hobby. Hoping you are safe and sound today and tomorrow. Love you! 

1 hour ago, sparkey600 said:

You are always the voice of reason here and are the calming person. You are loved by many here for that. Much respect, much love back you. I never take you for granted. I value our friendship inside and outside of our hobby. Hoping you are safe and sound today and tomorrow. Love you! 

Not sure how many people “love” me?  I can take anyone’s venom and boomerang it back. 
However , @sparkey600 I will take your love any day! 💋🥰🥰 You are special thank you and the feeling is mutual!

2 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Not sure how many people “love” me?  I can take anyone’s venom and boomerang it back. 
However , @sparkey600 I will take your love any day! 💋🥰🥰 You are special thank you and the feeling is mutual!

You as well baby girl!

On 12/25/2023 at 10:39 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I hope you had a wonderful day with your family! I am  feeling very blessed! Thank you, @sparkey600

We all had a very nice time together! Thank  you baby girl! Hoping you did as well with your family!

16 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

We all had a very nice time together! Thank  you baby girl! Hoping you did as well with your family!

That is what this time of year is all about! The giving back to the world sharing gratitude for those people for  being in your life and always sharing in the beautiful love. 🎁

15 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

That is what this time of year is all about! The giving back to the world sharing gratitude for those people for  being in your life and always sharing in the beautiful love. 🎁

One of the things I love most much is the giving back. Love to help other people that might need some help. Love that. I love my family, but I love helping people wo are less fortunate than all of us. I never forget about them. Ever. Most much? lol is that a thing?

On 12/24/2023 at 7:31 PM, TML93 said:

Happy holidays to everyone whatever holiday you celebrate.  I think Festivus was yesterday, (12/23) I'm not sure when Kwanzaa starts.

White-Christmas.jpg

plocka upp ett par stolar inlagd sill helst i dillsmaken skicka jag brände lupusen säg inte till mamma

I could not resist this is my heritage laughing. A relief we no longer had to make lutefisk 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki