Stevie Raye

Increased "ghosting"

17 posts in this topic

In the last week I have had several "gentlemen" book with me, and text when they arrive.  I send directions on where to go from there and their phone is then immediately out of service for both calls and text.  It almost seems to be the same guy with different phone numbers.  It's extremely frustrating.  Does anyone know of this, or have any knowledge of how this works.

Yes, these are scammers. They will set up an appointment, write back that they're there, and when you give them directions you get nothing. All this week I have had a bunch of these scammers trying to contact and set up. This is why I want real world information because then you can check and see if the phone number is legit. They will also have generic emails. This is why I ask for real name so I can confirm that this person is actually real. 

Clients get all wigged out about giving real world information, but they don't realize we get b******* like this all the time, and nothing is more nerve-wracking than giving them your location and then nothing wondering what's going on.

If you need help with understanding how to screen, just reach out. Hope your week gets better.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I'm sorry to read this. Your time, arrangements, and interactive presence are valuable.

yes scammers and guys with a poorly regulated-mind. 
reach out if you need screening help

Had one last night! Not budging until I know for certain they for real! Ladies thank you! 

Let's not act like we don't have providers who do this exact thing. And I'm not talking about providers ghosting clients.... I'm talking about providers pretending to be clients to collect information.... anything from your screening practices to you being their competition. Stay on your toes. And hopefully it gets better!

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Let's not act like we don't have providers who do this exact thing. And I'm not talking about providers ghosting clients.... I'm talking about providers pretending to be clients to collect information.... anything from your screening practices to you being their competition. Stay on your toes. And hopefully it gets better!

I don't get it (granted, I dont get a lot of things....). What can you learn about another companion by pretending to be a client that will improve your business? Or hinder theirs?

35 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

I don't get it (granted, I dont get a lot of things....). What can you learn about another companion by pretending to be a client that will improve your business? Or hinder theirs?

Nothing. But some people just have way too much time on their hands. I say this from experience only. 

On 1/1/2024 at 1:24 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Nothing. But some people just  have way too much time on their hands. I say this from experience only. 

Please look at the message I made on her plastic surgery thread. I am very willing to talk with anyone who is having problems with her again! She is a narcissist and from all that I have read a narcissistic behavior,, is that you cannot rehabilitate anybody with this trait of “ narcissism”. She lives for her lies. and crazy behavior! If she approaches you or tries to start a conversation  with you? If you can  please either hang up your phone  don’t respond to her text and just reporter her as junk on your cell phone!   A few years ago I tried to help her by allowing her to live with me. Please pm me if you wish, or if she is contacting you. Also look on youTube. To learn about narcissistic behavior. This is a  companion who has gone way out of her way hurt people and no i don’t do drugs or even drink much. She uses many different phone numbers. Please block her! 

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Please look at the message I made on her plastic surgery thread. I am very willing to talk with anyone who is having problems with her again! She is a narcissist and from all that I have read a narcissistic behavior,, is that you cannot rehabilitate anybody with this trait of “ narcissism”. She lives for her lies. and crazy behavior! If she approaches you or tries to start a conversation  with you? If you can  please either hang up your phone  don’t respond to her text and just reporter her as junk on your cell phone!   A few years ago I tried to help her by allowing her to live with me. Please pm me if you wish, or if she is contacting you. Also look on youTube. To learn about narcissistic behavior. This is a  companion who has gone way out of her way hurt people and no i don’t do drugs or even drink much. She uses many different phone numbers. Please block her! 

This situation has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.. but thank you.

idk who it was and we’ve never met previously but when i give my general location/check point/landmark and say CALL when otw/arrived and the person is still texting, i just ignore you. im not wasting my time continuing texting and im not giving my exact location via a text to someone whom ive never met. i need to hear a voice to be sure who’s on the other end and for better communication purposes. 
i am perfect in communicating!

anywho, the person continued texting and i continued ignoring and they never CALLED. 

not sure if it was a real guy or a provider being a clown but for years it’s been a fixation for some of the other providers to book fake appts for whatever her reasons but i don’t have time for their poorly regulated minds in ‘24.

anywayssss, i went on and sucked something else earlier than expected with someone who CALLED once he arrived at the checkpoint ~

41 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

idk who it was and we’ve never met previously but when i give my general location/check point/landmark and say CALL when otw/arrived and the person is still texting, i just ignore you. im not wasting my time continuing texting and im not giving my exact location via a text to someone whom ive never met. i need to hear a voice to be sure who’s on the other end and for better communication purposes. 
i am perfect in communicating!

anywho, the person continued texting and i continued ignoring and they never CALLED. 

not sure if it was a real guy or a provider being a clown but for years it’s been a fixation for some of the other providers to book fake appts for whatever her reasons but i don’t have time for their poorly regulated minds in ‘24.

anywayssss, i went on and sucked something else earlier than expected with someone who CALLED once he arrived at the checkpoint ~

It's important for guys, when reaching out to a new lady, to figure out how she wants to communicate.  Some ladies never want to talk on the phone, some do not. Some want to only text or email, while some want to communicate through IM on the site you found them. Some are open to a combination of these things. A lady I'm meeting today, likes to set things up via email, them move to text day of. Everyone is different. The best way to set a good tone, and to figure out her rules, and follow them. If you don't believe me, I refer you to the guy referenced in the last sentence above.  :P:D

On 1/10/2024 at 9:39 AM, Mustang87 said:

A lady I'm meeting today, likes to set things up via email, them move to text day of.

you understand the assignment :)

It sucks a lot when it happens, on either side. I've been left in the parking lot on the other side of that text exchange a few times. It's annoying, but I just walk away and look for someone else. I'm certain it's unnerving for women when it happens and makes them want something to hold for revenge. I'm definitely not handing out personal info, or sending a selfie. Of course no lady would ever misuse that stuff, but two weeks later she got 'hacked', lost her phone, or had her phone stolen, and now I'm getting messages from Tony telling me to cash ap 2k or the whole convo gets posted online. No thanks. I've got ToB oks and p411. If that's not enough for one girl, I'll politely thank her for her time and move on to one of the thousands of other women.

On 11/15/2023 at 2:54 PM, Stevie Raye said:

In the last week I have had several "gentlemen" book with me, and text when they arrive.  I send directions on where to go from there and their phone is then immediately out of service for both calls and text.  It almost seems to be the same guy with different phone numbers.  It's extremely frustrating.  Does anyone know of this, or have any knowledge of how this works.

I just wish they were all TOB members who share references and have manners.  Unfortunately 99% of the lurkers are not members and they are using text apps and have 5-6 different numbers.  As I find them I just block them and move on.  I prefer members only.  I have great experiences with them almost always.  The non members/ no reference individuals I avoid. 

On 1/1/2024 at 10:12 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Why would girls waste time doing this? Out of spite? Let it go that’s crazy.  I guess I believe it though.  Truly Sad but I imagine it’s more boyfriend/pimps doing it