Savoir Faire

HAPPY VETERANS DAY

14 posts in this topic

I would like to THANK all VETERANS for their SACRAFICE/TIME/SERVICE today. Whether you served 1 day or 30 years, you have my NOD OF APPROVAL. In addition to me giving thanks, I would like to PERSONALLY OFFER to take up to 3 FEMALE VETERANS out for brunch/lunch/dinner tomorrow but you must VERIFY LOL for my SAFETY........... Looks left and looks right then whispers because some of THE DUDES on here act like WOMEN..................I know, I know, I laugh @ me too............. 

Happy Veterans Day!

It’s an honor as a Provider to serve those who serve(d). You’ll always have a special with me 🫶🏾

XxKae Marie

Thank you, Veterans! ❤️

9 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

Thank you, it was and is our pleasure to serve.

A number of my family members served.  A great uncle for WWI, father and uncles in WWII and cousins in Viet Nam.  I was in the Navy for a short time on a guided missile cruiser but didn't serve long enough to be a genuine Vet.  Thanks to all who have served.

52 minutes ago, average1 said:

A number of my family members served.  A great uncle for WWI, father and uncles in WWII and cousins in Viet Nam.  I was in the Navy for a short time on a guided missile cruiser but didn't serve long enough to be a genuine Vet.  Thanks to all who have served.

Thank you @average1

5 hours ago, average1 said:

AVG thank you for your service Bro. Me and all the males in my family are all VETS. My Dad was the only Navy Veteran and he proudly served on a DESTROYER. You are making me think about testing/launching those SRBMs or those infamous ARIA aircraft missions. 

On 11/10/2023 at 1:48 PM, Kae Marie said:

Happy Veterans Day!

It’s an honor as a Provider to serve those who serve(d). You’ll always have a special with me 🫶🏾

XxKae Marie

Thank you Ms K. Marie................

When someone thanks me for my service, I always feel a little embarrassed. I felt it was my duty to serve.

As an Uber driver, I always try to take extra care of service men and women and spouses I am lucky enough to drive around.

And even though I get a little embarrassed, THANK YOU TO ALL MILITARY MEMBERS AND YOUR SPOUSES! 

On 11/10/2023 at 8:02 PM, Savoir Faire said:

I would like to THANK all VETERANS for their SACRAFICE/TIME/SERVICE today. Whether you served 1 day or 30 years, you have my NOD OF APPROVAL. In addition to me giving thanks, I would like to PERSONALLY OFFER to take up to 3 FEMALE VETERANS out for brunch/lunch/dinner tomorrow but you must VERIFY LOL for my SAFETY........... Looks left and looks right then whispers because some of THE DUDES on here act like WOMEN..................I know, I know, I laugh @ me too............. 

🤣! Laughing with you Monsieur Faire.🤣

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Lots of service in my family as well.  Highlighted by my Father who was a PT boat captain in the South Pacific in WWII and my uncle who was an infantry officer in Japan immediately after WWII and he served for a total of 30 years in Korea, Vietnam and various places around the world.

On 11/14/2023 at 1:58 PM, CountryGentleman said:

Lots of service in my family as well.  Highlighted by my Father who was a PT boat captain in the South Pacific in WWII and my uncle who was an infantry officer in Japan immediately after WWII and he served for a total of 30 years in Korea, Vietnam and various places around the world.

30 years in Korea or 30 years in the military? Either one is an EXCEPTIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT. I also served in Korea, now you have me thinking about The DMV and all of them lovely LOVE ME LONG TIME girls ...............................

On 11/15/2023 at 3:18 PM, Savoir Faire said:

30 years in Korea or 30 years in the military? Either one is an EXCEPTIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT. I also served in Korea, now you have me thinking about The DMV and all of them lovely LOVE ME LONG TIME girls ...............................

30 years in the army.  Only a few in each place. 

2 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

30 years in the army.  Only a few in each place. 

Wow, that is BAD ASS putting in 30 years................. Them Korean Girls made life easy while facing death at any given moment over there. Again, thank him for his OUTSTANDING SERVICE.........................