Carl22222

Full bush?

12 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there are any providers in Denver with a full bush.  Haven’t found any yet.

7 hours ago, Carl22222 said:

Just wondering if there are any providers in Denver with a full bush. Believe  Haven’t found any yet.

I beleve that is a searchable attribute in listings....

How hard did you look? 

12 hours ago, Carl22222 said:

Just wondering if there are any providers in Denver with a full bush.  Haven’t found any yet.

Wow, talking about bringing up TEENAGE MEMORIES LOL. Man I haven't fucked a girl with a full bush since I was around 16 or 17................ You want to talk about pain/pleasure, I still remember trying to push through that full bush to get up in her.............................Must have stripped my little guy to death. It hurt so bad but it felt so fucking good....................

Edited by Savoir Faire
added info

Search only came back with two, following up on one.  Savoir Faire that’s the way God made ‘em, the best way.

On 10/27/2023 at 3:21 PM, Carl22222 said:

Search only came back with two, following up on one.  Savoir Faire that’s the way God made ‘em, the best way.

Thanks man, LOL now you have added a new kink to my bucket list. I am now in search of some STRANGE FULL BUSH SEX............................If you just so happen to find a FINE FULL BUSH WOMAN, let me know, I am all in..................................

On 10/27/2023 at 5:21 PM, Carl22222 said:

Search listings. Search profiles only. Under "grooming " select " au natural".    I didn't add any other filters. This came back with 363 results. 

Enjoy, Grasshopper......

Once you are in what does it matter?! 😂. I was natural for many years.. now I wax every three weeks. 

53 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Update: I added "Colorado" as a filter. 174 results....

I must be doing something wrong because I got 88 with Colorado (all cities) and au naturale only. 

With that: 7 providers with repeating ads this year. Then it drops off to 2022. 

Either way it’s a searchable filter that op doesn’t seem to be using. 

Edited by JoDoe27

I had a small well kept bush, then I opted for a nice little landing strip for most of last year. But I recently switched it up for a nice little diamond patch bush above my clit, because that's where the real treasure lies 😜🍯💎✨️

Edited by Deja Dinero

I’ll be back, off to search 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃 

mmmkay- yes found a few hotties au-natural. You just have to play with the search fields to figure out which one will get what you’d like. 

Hey, if all else fails, give me a month and I can accommodate.😂

Edited by Audrey Astor