TrystinTrimble

Anyone else having this happen?

14 posts in this topic

In two days. FIVE NCNS back to back...is this weekend going this way for any other ladies? I've been sitting in this room with my thumb up my (expletive deleted) for a bit now.  What's the damn deal?

I mean...it's not even No-Show November yet! 😁

1 hour ago, TrystinTrimble said:

In two days. FIVE NCNS back to back...is this weekend going this way for any other ladies? I've been sitting in this room with my thumb up my (expletive deleted) for a bit now.  What's the damn deal?

I mean...it's not evena No-Show November yet! 😁

Yep, I had 1 today! I had a busy last week. Definitely, lower volume as time progresses. 🙃 time to think about more pictures lol new angles. 

On 10/21/2023 at 3:33 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

It's the times...war/economy stuff is never good for this business...people get jittery and flaky IMO.

OK, guys - time to step up. Most of us are not excited about deposits, but this is why they exist. If you schedule, either show up, reschedule or let her know you aren't coming. Not hard.  

On 10/21/2023 at 5:33 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

This is Why I require A deposit.. I travel and my time is valuable, I actually return deposit if I cancel. Respect goes a long way (Both Ways)

Guys,  if you are the fence about seeing one of us? Google our phone numbers and read our reviews! Ladies need to survive give us a call please! ❤️‍🔥

You guys are the best! Used to be if I made a post like this there was a culture of victim blaming. We've come a long way haven't we?:rolleyes:

For encounters involving multi hours or traveling beyond the metro area I do require deposit usually. But there's no way I can take them when I work in town, do mostly outs on short notice, to guys who can barely manage a greeting or to read any of my ad... let alone the minimal amount of leg work it would take to pay a deposit. These m************ think I'm some hot local single sitting by my phone wearing a tight fuzzy sweater waiting to connect with em. 

I am hot. I am local. I am single. But at no time Am i all three of the above at once. I'm being overestimated...

4 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

For encounters involving multi hours or traveling beyond the metro area I do require deposit usually. But there's no way I can take them when I work in town, do mostly outs on short notice, to guys who can barely manage a greeting or to read any of my ad... let alone the minimal amount of leg work it would take to pay a deposit. These m************ think I'm some hot local single sitting by my phone wearing a tight fuzzy sweater waiting to connect with em. 

I am hot. I am local. I am single. But at no time Am i all three of the above at once. I'm being overestimated...

Upon first contact I sent a template. Which includes a deposit. I don't offer Hookup without deposit, I don't care if we been seeing each other 10years( Them tend to be the ones who f over you) my time is valuable just like there's is. Not offering a Incall I noticed is a big problem for most girls in Colorado I noticed. You much have a Incall there to eat. Just my two cents

On 10/24/2023 at 11:33 AM, sb1212 said:

OK, guys - time to step up. Most of us are not excited about deposits, but this is why they exist. If you schedule, either show up, reschedule or let her know you aren't coming. Not hard.  

This is very helpful it’s just easy communication.  I don’t have the issue with TOB members it’s always the rando guys and the lurkers.  

All of my friends o know in the industry say things are getting very difficult elsewhere.  Enconomy is certainly a concern clients are mentioning.  Things are about to get real.  We all need to be conserving and adding to our rainy day funds. 

xoxox

Angel

On 11/5/2023 at 1:13 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

Well, I am not sure if you are single, but int he past i would consider you hot and local.  I have even seen you in the past with fuzzy leggings on.  Does that count as a fuzzy sweater?

On 11/8/2023 at 1:36 PM, chck1945 said:

Well, I am not sure if you are single, but int he past i would consider you hot and local.  I have even seen you in the past with fuzzy leggings on.  Does that count as a fuzzy sweater?

Fleece lined leggings are the best!

I initially was not a fan of deposits (I love cash off the grid and only previously did them with FMTYs, longer dates, or chronic cancellation guys)  but implementing them for new clients this year has been a life-saver and all the gentlemen have been amazing!

Super important however, to have:

1. a clear deposit policy and be speedy on deposit returns in any case you need to cancel. 

2. Offer multiple options including a totally non-digital option for those queezey about "anything online".

3. Have enough of a presence where they can be comfortable that you are legit, sane, and professional.

4. Give them distinct directions on how to make the deposit (no "for Nooky" comments on Venmo or CashApp -that's a clear way to banking bans for life)

5. Have your accounting and tax organization squared away. 

5. Stick by your deposit policy and be prompt in communication. it can often be nerve wracking for some gents to send $ to a new companion that they are booking. Alleviate fears by being Uber-professional, kind, prompt and clear in communication. More companions, especially touring, are taking deposits than not these days so it's the way the industry is heading as more companions have upgraded their professionalism.

As a PT companion with a career, who only gets to play 1-2X a week, cancellations or no-shows can be devastating for me (I haven't had a NC/NS in perhaps 16yrs thank goodness).  It's been such a rewarding experience with deposits and I rarely ever get anyone pushing back (only 1 knucklehead in the last year and I promptly ignored him) I do, often work with a gent who needs to reschedule however, dependant on the individual situation. 

Do what you need to for your business to make it pleasant for you. We give so much of our time and efforts for other's pleasure as it is. 

Play nicely all, xoxo Mel 

On 10/25/2023 at 7:22 PM, E.J.England said:

This is Why I require A deposit.. I travel and my time is valuable, I actually return deposit if I cancel. Respect goes a long way (Both Ways)

Agreed.