Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Going dark

18 posts in this topic

I’ll be going ‘dark’ for a few months during international travel. 
Be well & be safe.

Enjoy yourself and  take lots of pictures, ,eat lots of good seafood! 

On 9/29/2023 at 7:03 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Very nice to see you back again, @petey-9950

Living in Cape Coral Fl Kali these days but thx.  Things are not as lively here as in Denver but I don’t miss all the BS.  How are you doing ?

37 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Living in Cape Coral Fl Kali these days but thx.  Things are not as lively here as in Denver but I don’t miss all the BS.  How are you doing ?

Sweet of you to ask, I am doing well. Focused on my health. CapeCod is So beautiful! Lot’s of good seafood for you! 😊 it must have been a big change from Denver! 

I’m back 😱

Had a great time for the most part.  Caught som sort of crud that kept me from enjoying Bangkok & Singapore. Came home to a week of antibiotics before I started to feel human.

lots of pictures, strange food (shipworms), rode a water buffalo, plenty of Buddha’s, and some new perspectives on WW II.

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m back 😱

Had a great time for the most part.  Caught som sort of crud that kept me from enjoying Bangkok & Singapore. Came home to a week of antibiotics before I started to feel human.

lots of pictures, strange food (shipworms), rode a water buffalo, plenty of Buddha’s, and some new perspectives on WW II.

Welcome back. Sounds like quite a trip. Sorry you got sick, but glad you're feeling better. Post a review.

Welcome back and the trip sounds like it was a success.  Hope the antibiotics get you back to ship shape.

On 9/29/2023 at 2:13 PM, Bit Banger said:

Pacific Rim. Cruise Alaska - Japan - Singapore

I did a 9 day alaska cruise in September and I'm truly jealous of your adventure! Welcome home

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Welcome back @Bit Banger sorry you got sick! I love all those Buddhas! We are all jealous of your travel. If you can post some pictures? We would love to see!