sparkey600

Our Pup Update

20 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I'm so happy to report our big ass 130 pound Cane Corso is doing VERY MUCH BETTER! YAY!!!!

He, after much worrying and med tests seems to have a gall bladder problem, a lot of meds, some special meals (boiled chicken breast) Oh, and now he thinks he should eat nothing but chicken breast! haha...Anyway, he seems to be back to his playful, "let's go for a walk" self for which we are grateful to say the least. Everyone that's ever met him just loves him, he's such a good dog. We are relived to say the least.

Glad he is doing better.  It always hurts when our pets have health issues.  If he is back to being playful and enjoying his walks he must be doing a bunch better.

That’s great.  Glad he’s doing better.  I hate when our furry family members don’t feel good.

13 hours ago, average1 said:

Glad he is doing better.  It always hurts when our pets have health issues.  If he is back to being playful and enjoying his walks he must be doing a bunch better.

Yep, our stress level went down about 80% when the big boy was trying to play tug with us with one of his toys! We love the big guy a lot!

Thanks Average for your thoughts!

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

That’s great.  Glad he’s doing better.  I hate when our furry family members don’t feel good.

Us as well! Thank you!

12 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Awwwwwe that’s good new Sparky! Gotta love our pups.💙

Love our pup like the family he is sweetie!

Thanks everyone for all of your positive thoughts for our pup. I really appreciate all of the kind words and thoughts. We were really scared we were going to have to say good by to our spoiled baby.

Thanks again! Positive thoughts and love to you all!

On 9/12/2023 at 11:16 AM, ilovewomen said:

Thanks for caring, I appreciate it so much! We all love our fur babies!

On 9/12/2023 at 9:26 AM, average1 said:

So much better bud, we are relived to say the least!

4 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

That's awesome. Good job dad!

He was very sick and we we're worried about him so much. He's our baby and love him very much.

On 9/12/2023 at 9:26 AM, average1 said:

Yep, he's acting like a pup despite his kind of old age! Jezze he is so much a part of our family everyone that meets him loves him, we couldn't ask for a better dog, really. We are blessed he is feeling better, thanks for reaching out bud!

Special boy! Our pets give us such comfort in life!  Around 6 am my old Burmese baby was laying in my arms purring so loud such comfort I almost went back to sleep. He is 19 and human years which averages out to 126 cat years. 

IMG_0180.jpeg

On 9/11/2023 at 11:56 PM, sparkey600 said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm so happy to report our big ass 130 pound Cane Corso is doing VERY MUCH BETTER! YAY!!!!

He, after much worrying and med tests seems to have a gall bladder problem, a lot of meds, some special meals (boiled chicken breast) Oh, and now he thinks he should eat nothing but chicken breast! haha...Anyway, he seems to be back to his playful, "let's go for a walk" self for which we are grateful to say the least. Everyone that's ever met him just loves him, he's such a good dog. We are relived to say the least.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU❤️!!!!  I AM ALSO EXTREMELY JEALOUS YOU HAVE MY DREAM DOG!😘

Edited by Elle Blake

8 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU❤️!!!!  I AM ALSO EXTREMELY JEALOUS YOU HAVE MY DREAM DOG!😘

He's the nicest dog we've ever owned, we love him a lot and are relieved he's doing so much better!