Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spanky8000

Weird taste in ages

11 posts in this topic

I’m sure I’m not alone but is anyone else mainly seeking a 40 to 60 year old for woman on here? I feel like I’m just trying to cure a urge since my boss is 54 and hot.

Everybody has their itch to scratch. When I turned 40, the 21-30 year olds came out of the wood work. 😳😂 I still get lots of those requests. Ha! The fun thing about this board is that there is something for almost everyone. I’ve said several times, I’d have a difficult time choosing. There’s tons of sweet, intelligent hotties here!

Of my top 4 favorite companions, 3 are over 50 ( none looks older than 35) and one is over 40. I didnt plan it that way, thats just how it worked out....

12 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Of my top 4 favorite companions, 3 are over 50 ( none looks older than 35) and one is over 40. I didnt plan it that way, thats just how it worked out....

Maybe 60 us now the new 30? I am so happy you all finding your happy spot in your own hobby life!  You know my mom is a hottie at almost 86. I think she is better looking and more active than all her friends too. She still rides her bike from Lakewood to Cherry Creek a couple of times a week. Proud of her! Excuume me for having bragging rights! I am her oldest. 

You are not alone.  I call it TheOlderBoard.com as it seems most ladies stop accurately recording their age at age 35ish.  In order to assist I've devised an algorithm to accurate estimate a providers age if they fall into this category.

Actual Age = (Posted Age  + 5) x 1.1

Example: Cheri (hypothetical name) posts that she's 39 in her listing, but you've noticed it's been that way for years.

Solution:  Cheri's actual age is 52.8 years old = (39 + 5) x 1.2

Somewhat joking, but it's probably pretty accurate! 

Do you agree?

Count me as one who prefers providers with more life experience.  Every time I’ve dipped into the <25 crowd it has been a subpar experience. Some of my better experiences have been with the 55+ YL.

On 8/30/2023 at 11:31 AM, OC said:

You are not alone.  I call it TheOlderBoard.com as it seems most ladies stop accurately recording their age at age 35ish.  In order to assist I've devised an algorithm to accurate estimate a providers age if they fall into this category.

Actual Age = (Posted Age  + 5) x 1.1

Example: Cheri (hypothetical name) posts that she's 39 in her listing, but you've noticed it's been that way for years.

Solution:  Cheri's actual age is 52.8 years old = (39 + 5) x 1.2

Somewhat joking, but it's probably pretty accurate! 

Do you agree?

Not so sure you are going to make many friends among the ladies with this post. 

On 8/31/2023 at 0:35 PM, ilovewomen said:

Not so sure you are going to make many friends among the ladies with this post. 

You mean all ladies or those that deceive posting their age? 😈

lol no fear on my end. I am what I post there is no reason to lie.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♂️

On 9/1/2023 at 0:58 PM, Todoesprivado said:

You mean all ladies or those that deceive posting their age? 😈

All ladies