Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kae Marie

Gratitude

9 posts in this topic

Thank you to the clients that treat us providers like priceless art. Your kindness and unwavering commitment to making serving you so worth it is recognized and appreciated. The respect that comes with your eagerness to engage with us is valued. Our connections are divine. Grateful for you all. 

XxKae Marie

Thank you for this thread!   I like to live by this set of rules from one of my favorite TV shows, Psych:

First, treat her as a person

Then like a princess

Then like a goddess

Then like a person again

Don't jump the order.

So much of THIS! I’ve been a freakin’ burden to just know lately 🫣  and I’m astonished some of y’all still like me 😅 Thank you for supporting me when I’m good, but even more so  when I appear to be falling apart. It’s so worthwhile to know a few kind souls would not let me go out like that - And THAT is not lost on me 💓  I’m damn near unloveable when I’m poor, 🤭 so thanks for getting through the icks with me. The easy life you have afforded me, annd the support you have rewarded me, is how I can stay  forever available for all your dick emergencies. 🆘🍆🚨

My hilarious jokes aside, I am so damn Lucky.  🖤

Feeling grateful makes life more joyful.  I am grateful for the ladies I've met on TOB (and the gents, too).  I've stated before that the lovely ladies I've encountered have made my life more joyful and kept me reasonably sane while filling many of my wants and needs.  Smiling BIG this morning !!

This thread is a nice contrast to the many tortuous threads and posts that seek to insult, condemn and belittle.  Thanks, Kae, for starting this. Those of us who seek to manage our hobby respectfully and joyfully appreciate your recognition. 

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

This thread is a nice contrast to the many tortuous threads and posts that seek to insult, condemn and belittle.  Thanks, Kae, for starting this. Those of us who seek to manage our hobby respectfully and joyfully appreciate your recognition. 

I 100% agreed.  My instant reaction was "Wow, this is very refreshing!"  I appreciate Kais’ kind words and heartfelt gratitude. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies on TOB.

I find myself always greateful too. And if I am down I often think of  a happy moments while in the hobby! Those of you who truly make a difference in my life with beautiful words of encouragement! Thank you! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Love all these replies. I knew I couldn’t be the only one having such a good time here. Glad so many of you can relate! That’s what we’re here for 🫶🏾

Thank you for making this thread! I love TOB and the many friends I’ve made here! I’ve been around since 2015 and I always come back home to TOB.